Remember me
▼ Content

Great news, Putin is destroying everything that Hunter Biden owns

Great news, Putin is destroying everything that Hunter Biden owns13-03-2022 18:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
in the Ukraine. The real terrorist destroying America are the Biden's, hopefully Hunter will go to the Ukraine to defend his money laundering assets
14-03-2022 04:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Swan wrote:
in the Ukraine. The real terrorist destroying America are the Biden's, hopefully Hunter will go to the Ukraine to defend his money laundering assets

He he he
21-03-2022 23:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

He he he

So is Barisma still paying Hunter Biden's and diaper Joe's protection money?
22-03-2022 02:57
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:

Better to let Russia have their way with it, than be exposed. Got a strong hunch that Joe, and his democrat friends are what provoked the invasion in the first place. I don't think Putin would have risked a military effort, if he didn't have the means to succeed easy. He new that other countries would likely step in. Most would only step into it, to protect an interest, that they wouldn't care who knows.
23-03-2022 01:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Better to let Russia have their way with it, than be exposed. Got a strong hunch that Joe, and his democrat friends are what provoked the invasion in the first place. I don't think Putin would have risked a military effort, if he didn't have the means to succeed easy. He new that other countries would likely step in. Most would only step into it, to protect an interest, that they wouldn't care who knows.

Joe can not do anything without being exposed, so he is riding his bike pretending that nothing is happening which means that the Biden's are complicit in genocide.

Join the debate Great news, Putin is destroying everything that Hunter Biden owns:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Missouri official to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Tru007-01-2024 01:38
Biden to be kept off ballot in Florida. Nyuk nyuk nyuk007-01-2024 00:31
Great photo of Nicholas Copernicus1806-01-2024 01:20
Teacher who voted for Biden knocks out student's teeth at basketball game006-12-2023 13:21
Navy sub hunter with all female crew. P-8 crashes after missing the runway as pilots twirl their hair026-11-2023 14:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact