(5193)
https://www.fuelcellsetc.com/store/DS/hydrogen-air-flier.pdf

Ambient Temp. 5 - 30 C; (41 - 86 F)
Reactants Hydrogen and Air
H2 Purity ≥ 99.995% (dry H2)
H2 Pressure 0.45 - 0.55 Bar
Humidification Self-humidified
Cooling Air (integrated cooling fan)
Max Stack Temp. 55 C (131 F) 65 C (149 F)

Data Sheet from a PEM fuel cell I was looking at. Apparently, the oxygen is commonly just pulled out of thin air, regardless of size. The hydrogen needs to be clean and dry, pressure regulated. I still haven't found any numbers on water output, as it's considered a waste product, and simply exhausted with no environmental concerns. It's only water...

The 12v 8A (100W?) model costs $1,625 plus shipping, not in my budget... And really not enough power for what I had in mind, even if I ran it hard, at the maximum output (not advised). Not a real good deal at all, since I'd need to buy/rent a tank, and buy hydrogen to fuel it. Producing my own gas, making it clean and dry, and compressing it myself would also be a little pricey. The fuel cell, under normal use, would last 2-3 years. I'm not normal, so maybe one year, if I didn't figure out how to destroy it sooner. Not much difference between replacing, and reconditioning.

There are quite a few other fuel cell technologies, but PEM seemed most likely for this, since it't waste, is water. Not quite as much water as you'd expect, or as fast. They produce a considerable amount of heat, another waste product.

I'm pretty much done with this invention, arguing it further, is just wasting time. I'm doubtful, you could keep something like this self-running for even a few minute. Don't see any possibility of pulling electricity out, or anything else. It's going to be very expensive to build, over complicated, and many points of potential failure. Constantly monitored, as a small failure, would require very expensive repair. It's most definitely no going to be something your going to get thrown together over a couple of weekends, with most part out of the local Home Depot.
07-05-2019 20:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

James___ wrote:
Just too stoned to know anything.

Never touch the stuff. I don't believe IBdaMann does either.

dehammer,
This is like my work on a historical project. I am pretty much working on my own. This allows me to try and enjoy what I'm doing.

You are definitely in your own world, dude.
James___ wrote:
With a better method of electrolysis, it would start with understanding the basics https://www.instructables.com/id/Separate-Hydrogen-and-Oxygen-from-Water-Through-El/

It requires 237kJ to separate hydrogen and oxygen from one mole of water.
James___ wrote:
And then the question becomes how to improve the efficiency of this process.

James___ wrote:
An improved method could allow for cars to eventually generate their own fuel.

Another perpetual motion machine. You require energy to run an electrolysis cell. The fuel you generate will not power the car enough to even run it's own electrolysis cell. See the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics.
James___ wrote:
with safety being a consideration a generating plant might be better.

No, you can't build cars out of perpetual motion machines. Safety isn't even an issue. You won't even need brakes on the car. It doesn't have enough power to go anywhere. The only safety device you need are wheel chocks.
James___ wrote:
And if an efficient method is realized then that could be the clean energy source that world is hoping to find.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-05-2019 20:26
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

James___ wrote:

dehammer,
This is like my work on a historical project. I am pretty much working on my own. This allows me to try and enjoy what I'm doing.

James___ wrote:
With a better method of electrolysis, it would start with understanding the basics https://www.instructables.com/id/Separate-Hydrogen-and-Oxygen-from-Water-Through-El/

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

Another perpetual motion machine. You require energy to run an electrolysis cell. The fuel you generate will not power the car enough to even run it's own electrolysis cell. See the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics.
James___ wrote:

No, you can't build cars out of perpetual motion machines. Safety isn't even an issue. You won't even need brakes on the car. It doesn't have enough power to go anywhere. The only safety device you need are wheel chocks.
James___ wrote:
And if an efficient method is realized then that could be the clean energy source that world is hoping to find.

And "burning" 1 mol of hydrogen generates 286 kj. You forgot it's a 2 step process. It's not like burning a joint Düd.
Edited on 07-05-2019 20:29
07-05-2019 20:27
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
Ive read where nickel and iron are good for electrodes as well. I don't know if you remember but you used to have a problem charging batteries because it would produce hydrogen and if you were in an enclosed building it could cause an explosion. You also had to constantly add water to it.
07-05-2019 21:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Into the Night wrote:It requires 237kJ to separate hydrogen and oxygen from one mole of water.

I wish you would stop beating around the bush and just say what you need to say.

Into the Night wrote:It requires 237kJ to separate hydrogen and oxygen from one mole of water.

I wish you would stop mincing words and be specific.

I wish you would stop speaking in circles and just state your case.

Did I omit the smileys?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-05-2019 21:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
dehammer wrote:
Ive read where nickel and iron are good for electrodes as well. I don't know if you remember but you used to have a problem charging batteries because it would produce hydrogen and if you were in an enclosed building it could cause an explosion. You also had to constantly add water to it.

That's because batteries know when they are in enclosed buildings due to their claustrophobia and all which causes them to just go ballistic ... and explode.

Plenty of water alleviates the panic reaction.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-05-2019 21:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
One thing that allows for nuclear power to be over unity is a chain reaction that occurs when something like Cesium is split.
Can a water molecule be split in such a way that it splits another water molecule? That's what needs to be realized. Or is there a way to increase the flow of electrons by using something like an antennae to increase the electrical current/field associated with the anode and/or cathode?
07-05-2019 21:53
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
They did them outside an enclosed environment so that the hydrogen would not build up to a dangerous level. Because every time you charged it, it released hydrogen, you had to replace the water. I have never read about it, since it would not have been a danger, but I suspect it also released oxygen. In an enclosed environment, such as a room, increase oxygen AND adding hydrogen would make it an explosive situation. This is why they always warned you to charge it out doors.
07-05-2019 21:57
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
James___ wrote: Can a water molecule be split in such a way that it splits another water molecule?
The molecule splits at the electrodes, which is why the oxygen and hydrogen can be separated. I do not know why they said that nickel and iron like they used to use in batteries, would be more effective, but it is cheaper than using platinum, like commercial models do. That is why they are so expensive.
07-05-2019 22:14
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
dehammer wrote:
James___ wrote: Can a water molecule be split in such a way that it splits another water molecule?
The molecule splits at the electrodes, which is why the oxygen and hydrogen can be separated. I do not know why they said that nickel and iron like they used to use in batteries, would be more effective, but it is cheaper than using platinum, like commercial models do. That is why they are so expensive.

When oxygen and hydrogen separate, 2 electrons have to be added. I read where steam and natural gas is the most efficient way at the moment.
With a cathode, it is negative. This makes me think that hydrogen is either neutral or has a positive charge while oxygen is negative and is attracted to the anode.
Electrons flow from the anode to cathode. This could explain why oxygen rises on the anode side.
07-05-2019 22:42
(21559)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

James___ wrote:

dehammer,

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

And "burning" 1 mol of hydrogen generates 286 kj. You forgot it's a 2 step process. It's not like burning a joint Düd.

Are you forgetting that you have to heat hydrogen before it burns?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-05-2019 22:43
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:

I wish you would stop beating around the bush and just say what you need to say.

I wish you would stop mincing words and be specific.

I wish you would stop speaking in circles and just state your case.

Did I omit the smileys?

The Parrot Killer

07-05-2019 22:47
(21559)
James___ wrote:
One thing that allows for nuclear power to be over unity is a chain reaction that occurs when something like Cesium is split.
Can a water molecule be split in such a way that it splits another water molecule? That's what needs to be realized. Or is there a way to increase the flow of electrons by using something like an antennae to increase the electrical current/field associated with the anode and/or cathode?

Antennas don't increase anything. They are not an amplifier. They are not a source of energy.
Water isn't a fissile material. Neither is cesium. Cesium is not used to fuel a power or any other kind of reactor.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 07-05-2019 22:47
07-05-2019 22:58
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:
dehammer wrote:

That's because batteries know when they are in enclosed buildings due to their claustrophobia and all which causes them to just go ballistic ... and explode.

Plenty of water alleviates the panic reaction.

Lead acid cells do produce hydrogen gas when charging. Not much, but they do produce it.
They can also produce hydrogen gas when discharging (it forms on the negative plates).

Cars are ventilated. The gas is not a problem in a car (or airplane, or boat, or forklift, or...).
Charging batteries is generally done in a shop, house, or even outdoors. Not enough hydrogen gas is built up in these environments to become a hazard.

However, a fellow I know put lead acid cells in a submarine model he was building. The model was a beautiful replica of a missile sub. The batteries were enclosed in the pressure hull of the sub.

Tooling around with this thing, he submersed it and surfaced a few times. He was running on the surface when an explosion was heard, fire erupted from the main sail, and the sub listed over about 40 deg before going down by the bow, complete with little bubbles afterwards. The only proper way for a model ship to fail! A photographic moment!

He fished the thing out of the water and found the hydrogen from the batteries ignited (probably from a servo or something) and ruptured the pressure hull beyond repair. The model is a static model in his study now.

Yeah, hydrogen in an enclosed space like that can certainly be a hazard (to the sub anyway!).

Your average Joe charging his car battery? No worries! A house is a LOT bigger than a model submarine.

The Parrot Killer

07-05-2019 22:59
(21559)
dehammer wrote:
They did them outside an enclosed environment so that the hydrogen would not build up to a dangerous level. Because every time you charged it, it released hydrogen, you had to replace the water. I have never read about it, since it would not have been a danger, but I suspect it also released oxygen. In an enclosed environment, such as a room, increase oxygen AND adding hydrogen would make it an explosive situation. This is why they always warned you to charge it out doors.

Stupid warning, written by lawyers.

Don't smoke around batteries when they are charging or discharging. Don't short 'em out. You won't have a problem.

The Parrot Killer

07-05-2019 23:01
(21559)
dehammer wrote:

Any old hunk of metal will do. Electrolysis is actually very simple. I use copper.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 07-05-2019 23:01
07-05-2019 23:20
(21559)
James___ wrote:
dehammer wrote:

When oxygen and hydrogen separate, 2 electrons have to be added.

Nope. Each hydrogen atom takes one electron with it, leaving oxygen with it's characteristic two 'holes'.
James___ wrote:
I read where steam and natural gas is the most efficient way at the moment.

The fuel used is not a measure of efficiency. Engine efficiency improves as the difference in temperature between the hot section of the engine and the cold section of the engine becomes greater. See the 2nd law of thermodynamics and the Carnot ideal engine.
James___ wrote:
With a cathode, it is negative. This makes me think that hydrogen is either neutral or has a positive charge while oxygen is negative and is attracted to the anode.
Hydrogen is neutral unless it is an ion. Oxygen is neutral unless it is an ion.
James___ wrote:
Electrons flow from the anode to cathode.

WRONG. Electrons aren't moving between cathode and anode. Ions are.
James___ wrote:
This could explain why oxygen rises on the anode side.

-OH ions move to the anode. The oxygen is separated away from the hydrogen and the result is oxygen gas forming at the anode. (The other H+ ion is already moving toward the cathode, along with the H+ left behind at the anode. They form hydrogen gas on the cathode).

The Parrot Killer

07-05-2019 23:23
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

Antennas don't increase anything. They are not an amplifier. They are not a source of energy.
Water isn't a fissile material. Neither is cesium. Cesium is not used to fuel a power or any other kind of reactor.

so I was thinking of uranium 235, sue me.

So radio waves are not energy, they "is". I mean phones are charged now by not plugging them into anything. Must be magic. Right? It's sad isn't that you spend so much of your time thinking about counting coup. That's why you banned your friend. They gave away your secrets. I've seen that before.
All it does isn't is make you a loser.
07-05-2019 23:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:

Read my previous post stoopid. What is steam?
07-05-2019 23:29
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
dehammer wrote:

This is for the fun of it. I tried getting someone in here interested in the contest at hackaday. There's a chance they'd contribute $500 up front. No one was interested in seeing if a cheap, clean source of energy from a static head, you know a column of water that is always water would attract any interest. It sure as hell didn't in here. I mean seriously, if someone else pays for the materials then all someone would have to do is to have a place where they could build it. I think people in here are averse to actually doing something.
After all, what if someone tries something and it doesn't work? Just better not to take that chance. The good news is that Isn't will be your friend

Edited on 07-05-2019 23:29
07-05-2019 23:43
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
With steam and methane, it's CH4 + H2O + H2O = CO2 + 8H. Could be why it's more efficient that electrolysis. Sill electrons are needed to break the covalent bonds. That's why it's heated I think. Isn't? If you increase something from N1 to N2, does it add an electron or is it like that 4 year electronics degree that you have and it adds a positron? A covalent bond is when 2 different elements share the same electron I think. I'll need to ask Isn't because he might say "is" and can you define "is" or even define "isn't"?
And yep, that invention/patent from the 1960's was a fuel cell type apparatus. Just some basic stuff for ya'all to consider.
http://physics.bu.edu/~duffy/semester2/c37_energylevels.html
07-05-2019 23:47
(21559)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

so I was thinking of uranium 235, sue me.

No need. You accepted the correction.

James___ wrote:

So radio waves are not energy, they "is".

They are energy. Antennas are not energy.
James___ wrote:
I mean phones are charged now by not plugging them into anything. Must be magic. Right?

Nope. Simple induction. No antenna needed.
James___ wrote:
It's sad isn't that you spend so much of your time thinking about counting coup.

Try English, it works better.
James___ wrote:
That's why you banned your friend.

I didn't ban anyone. I don't run this forum.
James___ wrote:
They gave away your secrets. I've seen that before.

What 'secrets' do you think he gave away?
James___ wrote:
All it does isn't is make you a loser.

Bulverism fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 07-05-2019 23:49
07-05-2019 23:50
(21559)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Read my previous post stoopid. What is steam?

Water in gaseous form. Steam is not water vapor. You can't use electrolysis on either steam or water vapor.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 07-05-2019 23:52
08-05-2019 00:30
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
Into the Night wrote:Are you forgetting that you have to heat hydrogen before it burns?
No, you don't. If you have a gas made up of 2h2 and o2 mix at a proper pressure, a simple spark will ignite it. Oxygen will combine with anything it can at any temperature. Look at rust. Its a combination of iron and oxygen and it doesn't require any temperature. In fact, it the pressure gets too high, it will spontaneously begin to combine creating the heat.
08-05-2019 00:41
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
Into the Night wrote:Yeah, hydrogen in an enclosed space like that can certainly be a hazard (to the sub anyway!).

Your average Joe charging his car battery? No worries! A house is a LOT bigger than a model submarine.
When I was a kid, there was a story of someone doing an early version of off the grid, using lead acid batteries. He had solar panels charging the batteries, which was in a storage shed, not that large. Because of the temperature during the winter, it was well sealed. One day the shed simply exploded and the fire marshal said it was from the hydrogen and o2 build up from charging the batteries during the day.

A house might not be in danger, but many people would have had them charging in closets, sheds and in small basements. These were a danger.
08-05-2019 00:45
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
I tried getting someone in here interested in the contest at hackaday
Your saying there is a contest going on? When I looked at hackaday, I saw no sign of any contest. What are the rules of it?
08-05-2019 01:49
(21559)
dehammer wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Are you forgetting that you have to heat hydrogen before it burns?
No, you don't. If you have a gas made up of 2h2 and o2 mix at a proper pressure, a simple spark will ignite it.
Did you know a spark is heating hydrogen?
dehammer wrote:
Oxygen will combine with anything it can at any temperature.
No, it doesn't.
dehammer wrote:
Look at rust.
What about it? For rust to form, you also require a certain minimum temperature.
dehammer wrote:
Its a combination of iron and oxygen and it doesn't require any temperature.
Yes it does.
dehammer wrote:
In fact, it the pressure gets too high, it will spontaneously begin to combine creating the heat.

Did you know that increasing pressure also requires energy? Did you know that increasing pressure will also tend to inhibit electrolysis?

The Parrot Killer

08-05-2019 02:56
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
No, it is electrons moving into the gas, and turning one into a ion. That causes it to try to find another electron and thus it find the oxygen.
For rust to form, you also require a certain minimum temperature

They have found iron rusting in ice. It takes longer, but it happens.
Did you know that increasing pressure also requires energy?

increasing pressure doesn't not necessitate heat increase.
Did you know that increasing pressure will also tend to inhibit electrolysis?
What does that have to do with hydrogen and oxygen burning?
08-05-2019 03:19
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
dehammer wrote:
I tried getting someone in here interested in the contest at hackaday
Your saying there is a contest going on? When I looked at hackaday, I saw no sign of any contest. What are the rules of it?

You should've looked at their pull down menu.
https://prize.supplyframe.com

It's funny that something like this didn't get your guys interest.
I did mention this when Harvey posted a link to the hydrogen powered drone. Scroll back and find his post. I asked about this contest in my reply to him.
08-05-2019 03:44
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
When you mentioned it, I googled the site. I don't recall you posting a link and googling it did not show the contest.
08-05-2019 03:53
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
dehammer wrote:
When you mentioned it, I googled the site. I don't recall you posting a link and googling it did not show the contest.

Why should I? It was noticeably mentioned on the link Harvey posted. Am I the only one who clicked on the link he posted?
I might just be.
08-05-2019 04:11
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
As I said, when I checked it out, I saw no sign of a contest. I have sent them an email asking about the contest. The problem is I can not climb a mountain to build this, nor do I have any other location to build it on. I am hoping that perhaps their might be some interest, but if the device has to be built before I enter the contest, I do not see how it can help me.
08-05-2019 04:55
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
dehammer wrote:
As I said, when I checked it out, I saw no sign of a contest. I have sent them an email asking about the contest. The problem is I can not climb a mountain to build this, nor do I have any other location to build it on. I am hoping that perhaps their might be some interest, but if the device has to be built before I enter the contest, I do not see how it can help me.

You poor American you. It's funny, I once wanted to work on a simple invention with an American but he said no. You see, he knew how good he was. He didn't need to be successful because he already had a good life.
I don't have a good life so I work to make it better. It's not always convenient working but as I said, I want to improve my situation.
I do have a lot to keep me busy and I do need to rest because of my medical situation.
You have Isn't. You both have crutches.

Edited on 08-05-2019 04:56
08-05-2019 05:02
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
I never asked for pity. I merely pointed out the reason I can not build it myself. Its kind of hard to get a wheelchair up a step rocky mountain side. No, I don't have crutches.
Edited on 08-05-2019 05:04
08-05-2019 11:31
(21559)
dehammer wrote:
No, it is electrons moving into the gas, and turning one into a ion.

Nope. Just ions.
dehammer wrote:
That causes it to try to find another electron and thus it find the oxygen.

Nope. Oxygen doesn't need to be 'found'.
dehammer wrote:
For rust to form, you also require a certain minimum temperature

They have found iron rusting in ice.
It takes longer, but it happens.

Irrelevance fallacy. A certain temperature is still required for rust to form.
dehammer wrote:
Did you know that increasing pressure also requires energy?

increasing pressure doesn't not necessitate heat increase.

So you deny the gas laws too, eh?
dehammer wrote:
Did you know that increasing pressure will also tend to inhibit electrolysis?
What does that have to do with hydrogen and oxygen burning?

Nothing. You are talking about electrolysis, not burning hydrogen.

BTW, oxygen doesn't burn.

The Parrot Killer

08-05-2019 14:56
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
dehammer wrote:
I never asked for pity. I merely pointed out the reason I can not build it myself. Its kind of hard to get a wheelchair up a step rocky mountain side. No, I don't have crutches.

I think what he getting, in his british sort of way, is the actual construction work, is only a small part of it. In the past 40+ years, you haven't done much work on developing this idea. From all these posts, a discussions, it really looks like you just got started. Been a good 20 years, with computers, the internet, where you should have been looking into the details, learning what you needed, to fix issues, which parts, how big, types of materials you'll. Not just guessing. Let's face, you don't need somebody to climb up a mountain, you need someone to take a rough idea, and make it work for you, and with his own money as well, or figure out how to raise the cash.

I get ideas all the time, just don't have the time or resources to build most of them. The ones I feel strongly about, I start picking through the details, learn what I need, start gathering the tools, parts, and materials. Usually, the building portion goes pretty quick and easy, since I've already built it in my head many times. I've had plenty of ideas, which when I started learn more about, shopped for parts, basically started to understand what I was getting into, it either wasn't likely to work as I hoped, or was going to be way too expensive, for what it did.

Basically, there are a lot of design issues, that you've had decades to spot and find a solution. I'm work more in the computer and electronics fields, little into the mechanical. I don't know a lot about chemistry, but did get some schooling. Don't know much about plumbing, other than what I've need to figure for home repairs. Played around with solar panels a little, just enough to know they really aren't worth it, but better than no power at all. Made a couple of toy size wind generators, which don't stand up well in strong winds (just a strong thunderstorm).

In the past couple of weeks, I've learned a lot things, for which you've had decades to solve a lot of these problem, and come of with a detailed plan, bill of materials, and pretty much have a ready to build project on paper. If you would have done the work, you could have been doing sitting down, you'd have come to the same conclusion, that it's a no-go idea, and very expensive to build, just to verify, what you should already suspect.
08-05-2019 17:03
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
From all these posts, a discussions, it really looks like you just got started
In the 40 years, I have never had the money to pursuit it. I also felt that due to the certainty of litigation from the guy that stole it, that I would have to be able to defend it.

The ONLY reason I brought this up was because of the feeling that we are rapidly approaching a civil war over the fake climate change and their (up to recently hidden) socialist agenda. When I first put it out, I thought people would see the hypocrisy of people claiming that they wanted to get rid of co2 emissions, when the technology to do so was 40 years old.

I had designed something many years ago, and it was not that expensive, but it would have required one thing I have never had, some place to build it. I live on the great plains where the greatest drop is about 400 feet. Unfortunately, that is in a national park. The second greatest drop is only 320 feet.

As I have said, this requires about 600 feet to be proven, so there is no place in reach that I could build it. Nor have I really ever had a drive to build it because I have seen how people have use the law to steal things they did not build.

One day, someone will build this, when it is really needed.
08-05-2019 18:49
(21559)
dehammer wrote:

Get 'em. They're cheap. One of the fastest people at the airport terminal I know lost his legs due to polio. He also started three successful businesses. You can hire someone to climb mountains (or just drive up them to the height you require). You're a whiner. I have no sympathy for you and your wheelchair.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 08-05-2019 18:50
08-05-2019 18:55
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
No, I'm a person that lives in the real world. I do not have the money to hire people to do the work. I never asked for sympathy, nor do I accept it. As I have said, the entire point of this is that people that are capable could do it if they really thought that the future of the human race depended on them reducing co2 emissions.
08-05-2019 19:02
(21559)
dehammer wrote:
From all these posts, a discussions, it really looks like you just got started
In the 40 years, I have never had the money to pursuit it.

Get it, whiner. Finding investors in fool projects like this isn't hard.
dehammer wrote:
I also felt that due to the certainty of litigation from the guy that stole it, that I would have to be able to defend it.

You can't steal an expired patent.
dehammer wrote:
The ONLY reason I brought this up was because of the feeling that we are rapidly approaching a civil war over the fake climate change and their (up to recently hidden) socialist agenda.

If civil war does come, it won't be over climate change. It will be over Marxism and the attempt to destroy constitutional government.
dehammer wrote:
When I first put it out, I thought people would see the hypocrisy of people claiming that they wanted to get rid of co2 emissions, when the technology to do so was 40 years old.

A perpetual motion machine? It won't work, dude. There is no need to get rid of CO2 anyway. The gas is necessary for life on Earth.
dehammer wrote:
I had designed something many years ago, and it was not that expensive, but it would have required one thing I have never had, some place to build it.

So you are the creator of this design. I thought so. Too bad you didn't do your homework.
dehammer wrote:
I live on the great plains where the greatest drop is about 400 feet. Unfortunately, that is in a national park. The second greatest drop is only 320 feet.

Whiner. Move to the mountains.
dehammer wrote:
As I have said, this requires about 600 feet to be proven,

Good luck getting it to work. If you do, you will become rich beyond your wildest dreams, for you will have falsified the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics, Kirchoff's law, Newton's laws of motion, and the law of energy conservation. You will become more famous than either Newton or Einstein.
dehammer wrote:
so there is no place in reach that I could build it.

Whiner. You can travel anywhere you want in the world.
dehammer wrote:
Nor have I really ever had a drive to build it because I have seen how people have use the law to steal things they did not build.

Whiner. You can't steal an expired patent. I notice that no one else is trying to build this machine, whiner.
dehammer wrote:
One day, someone will build this, when it is really needed.

Perpetual motion machines are not needed...ever.

The Parrot Killer

Page 9 of 16<<<7891011>>>

Join the debate Gravity fed electrical generation system:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Gravity728-03-2024 11:35
Gravity Has Energy Debate3303-02-2024 17:02
The USA electricity system - Hourly billing.?10802-02-2024 20:52
The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System5010-01-2023 16:48
Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is001-09-2022 13:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact