Remember me
▼ Content

Google and NASA achieved quantum supremacy in 2019



Page 1 of 212>
Google and NASA achieved quantum supremacy in 201905-11-2022 22:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/ames/quantum-supremacy

Google and NASA Achieve Quantum Supremacy
Google, in partnership with NASA and Oak Ridge National Laboratory, has demonstrated the ability to compute in seconds what would take even the largest and most advanced supercomputers thousands of years, achieving a milestone known as quantum supremacy.

"Quantum computing is still in its infancy, but this transformative achievement rockets us forward," said Eugene Tu, center director at NASA's Ames Research Center in California's Silicon Valley. "Our missions in the decades to come to the Moon, Mars and beyond are all fueled by innovations like this one."

Quantum computing is the study of how to harness the unique properties of quantum mechanics to solve certain types of problems far faster than on traditional computers. Potentially, NASA could one day use these techniques to support space missions, with quantum optimization making mission schedules more efficient and quantum simulation supporting the design of light and robust materials for modern spacecraft – just to name a few applications. This milestone is the first step toward that future.

"Achieving quantum supremacy means we've been able to do one thing faster, not everything faster," said Eleanor Rieffel, co-author on the paper on this result, published today in Nature, and the Quantum Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Lead at Ames. "And even though that one thing isn't terribly useful, that it has been done at all is groundbreaking."

The paper describes the experiments run by Google's Sycamore quantum processor to demonstrate quantum supremacy. Computations on a quantum computer are called "quantum circuits." These computer science abstractions work like programs, specifying a series of operations for the quantum processor to run.

The test itself involved running random quantum circuits on quantum processors as well as traditional supercomputers. Getting results from a random quantum circuit is difficult without a quantum processor, and theory suggests it may be impossible for tasks beyond a certain size, even on the largest imaginable supercomputer. You'd need more units of data than there are atoms in the universe. That's as close as you can get to an impossible task – making it the perfect test for quantum supremacy.

Both the quantum processor and supercomputer were given increasingly complex and random circuits to compute until the supercomputer wasn't able to process them. To find that limit, researchers at Ames advanced techniques for simulating these random quantum circuit computations using NASA's supercomputing facilities. At a certain point, even with all the tricks NASA's quantum computing and supercomputing experts threw at it, this simulated "computer within a computer" wasn't able to handle the random circuits given to it – and that became the bar set for Google's quantum computer to beat.

A man standing between two racks of supercomputers.
Electra, NASA's powerful modular supercomputer, was also used in this collaboration with Google. It is a petascale supercomputer that saves significant amounts of water and power annually.
Credits: NASA/Ames Research Center/Dominic Hart
Google's quantum computer was able to take these random circuits and get results, reaching this benchmark. But how was anyone to know if this output was correct, and if quantum supremacy really had been achieved? It's impossible to use a traditional supercomputer to check the math – the whole point of this milestone is that a quantum processor has done something no other machine can do.

To ensure this milestone had indeed been met, NASA and Google turned to Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, home to Summit – the most powerful supercomputer in the world. There, they tested whether the quantum computer's results matched with Summit's all the way up to the quantum supremacy limit – and found that they did.

"Since 2013, our collaboration with Google has worked to further demystify the possibilities of computing in the quantum world," said Rupak Biswas, director of the Exploration Technology Directorate at Ames and a co-author on the paper. "Today's achievement of quantum supremacy is an exciting milestone, one that Ames is very proud of supporting."

Untangling the Quantum World

A "quantum" is the minimum amount of any physical thing needed to interact with something else, usually referring to the smallest units of energy or matter. The quantum world is a strange and beautiful part of nature invisible to us. Even if you could shrink down far past the size of an ant all the way to subatomic sizes, the very act of observing something at the quantum scale changes how it behaves. Despite how elusive it can be to observe, the mathematics behind how quantum mechanics operates is well understood and consistent, even if we don't understand why.

Because of that consistency, computer scientists, physicists and engineers can create computers designed to harness these unique properties. Something called quantum superposition allows a single qubit – a unit of data in a quantum computer – to exist as various quantities at the same time. Quantum entanglement is another property that inseparably connects two particles, regardless of distance, providing correlations impossible to find in the world of classical mechanics. It is as if the two particles are dancing in synchronicity, whether they are joined at the hip or light-years away. Quantum computers can use these correlations to store, transfer and compute information in ways impossible on traditional computers.

Reaching quantum supremacy opens up the ability to experiment and develop quantum processing technology far more rapidly across the board – largely because of the unprecedented degree of control over the quantum operations possible in Google's hardware.

The achievement of quantum supremacy means that the processing power and control mechanisms now exist for scientists to run their code with confidence and see what happens beyond the limits of what could be done on supercomputers. Experimentation with quantum computing is now possible in a way it never has been before.

"When I entered this field in 1996, I wasn't sure I'd be alive by the time we got to this point," said Rieffel. "Now, we can play around with quantum algorithms we couldn't run before. There are all these unknowns in quantum computing, and it's just incredibly exciting to enter the era where we can explore those unknowns and see what we find."

NASA's Quantum Artificial Intelligence Lab, known as QuAIL, is supported by Ames through the Air Force Research Lab Information Directorate and NASA Advanced Exploration Systems Division. The NASA Advanced Supercomputing Division is part of the Exploration Technology Directorate at Ames and operates NASA's High-End Computing Capability Project, maintained by the agency's High-End Computing Program and managed by NASA's Science Mission Directorate.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-11-2022 23:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:[disclosure of acute gullibility deleted]

Swan, since you know that there is no such thing as quantum computing, you should be reading such articles with a critical eye, not with a gullible mindset that believes everything the internet tells him to believe. Just because something is written on the internet doesn't mean it's accurate, truthful or even real.

Before you even began reading, you should have noticed the picture of standard server racks and just stopped reading.

Since you were desperate to ignore your first glaring clue, you should have noticed that the article was careful to ensure there was no way you could verify anything mentioned therein, just as all tabloid articles are. This should have stopped you from reading further ... but you desperately needed to believe so you continued reading and absorbing and embracing.

When you noticed that the article claimed things were demonstrated but did not elaborate in the least how said things were demonstrated, you should have stopped reading. But you instead continued.

In the end, rather than discard the article and disobey those who do your thinking for you, you diligently OBEYED and regurgitated the disinformation by posting the article here on this site, in a pathetically pitiful cry for help.

Nobody can help you if you won't help yourself.

There is no quantum computing. Nobody has yet found any way around General Relativity or Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.
05-11-2022 23:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/ames/quantum-supremacy
...deleted spam...
There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'.
There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Going to the moon and the other planets does not require a lot of computing power. Indeed, deep space probes use a clock speed in the AUDIO range of frequencies to save power.

One thing about deep space probe design is that you have little power available, but LOTS of time.



The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-11-2022 00:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[disclosure of acute gullibility deleted]

Swan, since you know that there is no such thing as quantum computing, you should be reading such articles with a critical eye, not with a gullible mindset that believes everything the internet tells him to believe. Just because something is written on the internet doesn't mean it's accurate, truthful or even real.

Before you even began reading, you should have noticed the picture of standard server racks and just stopped reading.

Since you were desperate to ignore your first glaring clue, you should have noticed that the article was careful to ensure there was no way you could verify anything mentioned therein, just as all tabloid articles are. This should have stopped you from reading further ... but you desperately needed to believe so you continued reading and absorbing and embracing.

When you noticed that the article claimed things were demonstrated but did not elaborate in the least how said things were demonstrated, you should have stopped reading. But you instead continued.

In the end, rather than discard the article and disobey those who do your thinking for you, you diligently OBEYED and regurgitated the disinformation by posting the article here on this site, in a pathetically pitiful cry for help.

Nobody can help you if you won't help yourself.

There is no quantum computing. Nobody has yet found any way around General Relativity or Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

Try this shit on the Russians and chinks, because it isn't working on me. On the up side at least you have something to fill your time in-between shots.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-11-2022 00:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/ames/quantum-supremacy
...deleted spam...
There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'.
There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Going to the moon and the other planets does not require a lot of computing power. Indeed, deep space probes use a clock speed in the AUDIO range of frequencies to save power.

One thing about deep space probe design is that you have little power available, but LOTS of time.


Even for a lawyer you are stupid, because you deleted nothing, all the facts are still there where I put them.

Silly girl

Here it is again so that you can have fun pretending to delete it again

Google and NASA Achieve Quantum Supremacy
Google, in partnership with NASA and Oak Ridge National Laboratory, has demonstrated the ability to compute in seconds what would take even the largest and most advanced supercomputers thousands of years, achieving a milestone known as quantum supremacy.

"Quantum computing is still in its infancy, but this transformative achievement rockets us forward," said Eugene Tu, center director at NASA's Ames Research Center in California's Silicon Valley. "Our missions in the decades to come to the Moon, Mars and beyond are all fueled by innovations like this one."

Quantum computing is the study of how to harness the unique properties of quantum mechanics to solve certain types of problems far faster than on traditional computers. Potentially, NASA could one day use these techniques to support space missions, with quantum optimization making mission schedules more efficient and quantum simulation supporting the design of light and robust materials for modern spacecraft – just to name a few applications. This milestone is the first step toward that future.

"Achieving quantum supremacy means we've been able to do one thing faster, not everything faster," said Eleanor Rieffel, co-author on the paper on this result, published today in Nature, and the Quantum Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Lead at Ames. "And even though that one thing isn't terribly useful, that it has been done at all is groundbreaking."

The paper describes the experiments run by Google's Sycamore quantum processor to demonstrate quantum supremacy. Computations on a quantum computer are called "quantum circuits." These computer science abstractions work like programs, specifying a series of operations for the quantum processor to run.

The test itself involved running random quantum circuits on quantum processors as well as traditional supercomputers. Getting results from a random quantum circuit is difficult without a quantum processor, and theory suggests it may be impossible for tasks beyond a certain size, even on the largest imaginable supercomputer. You'd need more units of data than there are atoms in the universe. That's as close as you can get to an impossible task – making it the perfect test for quantum supremacy.

Both the quantum processor and supercomputer were given increasingly complex and random circuits to compute until the supercomputer wasn't able to process them. To find that limit, researchers at Ames advanced techniques for simulating these random quantum circuit computations using NASA's supercomputing facilities. At a certain point, even with all the tricks NASA's quantum computing and supercomputing experts threw at it, this simulated "computer within a computer" wasn't able to handle the random circuits given to it – and that became the bar set for Google's quantum computer to beat.

A man standing between two racks of supercomputers.
Electra, NASA's powerful modular supercomputer, was also used in this collaboration with Google. It is a petascale supercomputer that saves significant amounts of water and power annually.
Credits: NASA/Ames Research Center/Dominic Hart
Google's quantum computer was able to take these random circuits and get results, reaching this benchmark. But how was anyone to know if this output was correct, and if quantum supremacy really had been achieved? It's impossible to use a traditional supercomputer to check the math – the whole point of this milestone is that a quantum processor has done something no other machine can do.

To ensure this milestone had indeed been met, NASA and Google turned to Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, home to Summit – the most powerful supercomputer in the world. There, they tested whether the quantum computer's results matched with Summit's all the way up to the quantum supremacy limit – and found that they did.

"Since 2013, our collaboration with Google has worked to further demystify the possibilities of computing in the quantum world," said Rupak Biswas, director of the Exploration Technology Directorate at Ames and a co-author on the paper. "Today's achievement of quantum supremacy is an exciting milestone, one that Ames is very proud of supporting."

Untangling the Quantum World

A "quantum" is the minimum amount of any physical thing needed to interact with something else, usually referring to the smallest units of energy or matter. The quantum world is a strange and beautiful part of nature invisible to us. Even if you could shrink down far past the size of an ant all the way to subatomic sizes, the very act of observing something at the quantum scale changes how it behaves. Despite how elusive it can be to observe, the mathematics behind how quantum mechanics operates is well understood and consistent, even if we don't understand why.

Because of that consistency, computer scientists, physicists and engineers can create computers designed to harness these unique properties. Something called quantum superposition allows a single qubit – a unit of data in a quantum computer – to exist as various quantities at the same time. Quantum entanglement is another property that inseparably connects two particles, regardless of distance, providing correlations impossible to find in the world of classical mechanics. It is as if the two particles are dancing in synchronicity, whether they are joined at the hip or light-years away. Quantum computers can use these correlations to store, transfer and compute information in ways impossible on traditional computers.

Reaching quantum supremacy opens up the ability to experiment and develop quantum processing technology far more rapidly across the board – largely because of the unprecedented degree of control over the quantum operations possible in Google's hardware.

The achievement of quantum supremacy means that the processing power and control mechanisms now exist for scientists to run their code with confidence and see what happens beyond the limits of what could be done on supercomputers. Experimentation with quantum computing is now possible in a way it never has been before.

"When I entered this field in 1996, I wasn't sure I'd be alive by the time we got to this point," said Rieffel. "Now, we can play around with quantum algorithms we couldn't run before. There are all these unknowns in quantum computing, and it's just incredibly exciting to enter the era where we can explore those unknowns and see what we find."

NASA's Quantum Artificial Intelligence Lab, known as QuAIL, is supported by Ames through the Air Force Research Lab Information Directorate and NASA Advanced Exploration Systems Division. The NASA Advanced Supercomputing Division is part of the Exploration Technology Directorate at Ames and operates NASA's High-End Computing Capability Project, maintained by the agency's High-End Computing Program and managed by NASA's Science Mission Directorate.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-11-2022 00:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/ames/quantum-supremacy
...deleted spam...
There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'.
There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Going to the moon and the other planets does not require a lot of computing power. Indeed, deep space probes use a clock speed in the AUDIO range of frequencies to save power.

One thing about deep space probe design is that you have little power available, but LOTS of time.


Even for a lawyer you are stupid, because you deleted nothing, all the facts are still there where I put them.

Silly girl
...deleted spam...

Repetition fallacy. Insult fallacies. No argument presented. Trolling. Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-11-2022 01:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/ames/quantum-supremacy
...deleted spam...
There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'.
There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Going to the moon and the other planets does not require a lot of computing power. Indeed, deep space probes use a clock speed in the AUDIO range of frequencies to save power.

One thing about deep space probe design is that you have little power available, but LOTS of time.


Even for a lawyer you are stupid, because you deleted nothing, all the facts are still there where I put them.

Silly girl
...deleted spam...

Repetition fallacy. Insult fallacies. No argument presented. Trolling. Spamming.


LOL at least I taught you not to pretend to delete stuff that you have no ability to delete, but at least you had and have fun pretending. You may resume wanking now


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-11-2022 09:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/ames/quantum-supremacy
...deleted spam...
There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'.
There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Going to the moon and the other planets does not require a lot of computing power. Indeed, deep space probes use a clock speed in the AUDIO range of frequencies to save power.

One thing about deep space probe design is that you have little power available, but LOTS of time.


Even for a lawyer you are stupid, because you deleted nothing, all the facts are still there where I put them.

Silly girl
...deleted spam...

Repetition fallacy. Insult fallacies. No argument presented. Trolling. Spamming.


LOL at least I taught you not to pretend to delete stuff that you have no ability to delete, but at least you had and have fun pretending. You may resume wanking now

Annnnd back to your usual insults and trolling. Done here.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-11-2022 12:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/ames/quantum-supremacy
...deleted spam...
There is no such thing as 'quantum supremacy'.
There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'.
Going to the moon and the other planets does not require a lot of computing power. Indeed, deep space probes use a clock speed in the AUDIO range of frequencies to save power.

One thing about deep space probe design is that you have little power available, but LOTS of time.


Even for a lawyer you are stupid, because you deleted nothing, all the facts are still there where I put them.

Silly girl
...deleted spam...

Repetition fallacy. Insult fallacies. No argument presented. Trolling. Spamming.


LOL at least I taught you not to pretend to delete stuff that you have no ability to delete, but at least you had and have fun pretending. You may resume wanking now

Annnnd back to your usual insults and trolling. Done here.


You were done the first time you claimed that I was wrong. Seriously I would like to know what it is like to be wrong if even just once. So did you shoot yourself in the foot yet today? If not can you demonstrate, again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ain2by4Fums


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-11-2022 17:42
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
I traditional computers, we have bits, which are basically switches, that represent 1s and 0s. Bits grouped together, form bytes. The number of bits, defines the size of a number represented in binary (base 2). I really haven't found anything about quantum computers, other than qubits, which can hold many different states, and flipping between states. A quibit needs to entangle with another qubit to do something. Unsure what that actually does to represent a number, or calculations.

I started in electronics, in my mid-teens. In high school, learn some about logic chips. Computers were just getting out to the general public. My first computer, an 8-bit, Commodore 64, programmed in Basic, and eventually 6502 assembly language. I've got a pretty good grasp on how a computer works, down to the chip level. Quantum computing seems to be a lot of magic in the microprocessor, no details on how any work is performed.
06-11-2022 22:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I traditional computers, we have bits, which are basically switches, that represent 1s and 0s. Bits grouped together, form bytes. The number of bits, defines the size of a number represented in binary (base 2). I really haven't found anything about quantum computers, other than qubits, which can hold many different states, and flipping between states. A quibit needs to entangle with another qubit to do something. Unsure what that actually does to represent a number, or calculations.

I started in electronics, in my mid-teens. In high school, learn some about logic chips. Computers were just getting out to the general public. My first computer, an 8-bit, Commodore 64, programmed in Basic, and eventually 6502 assembly language. I've got a pretty good grasp on how a computer works, down to the chip level. Quantum computing seems to be a lot of magic in the microprocessor, no details on how any work is performed.


Quantum computers aren't limited to two states; they encode information as quantum bits, or qubits, which can exist in superposition. - Qubits represent atoms, ions, photons or electrons and their respective control devices that are working together to act as a computer memory and a processor. Yea it's all pretty hush hush because no one wants to give away their secrets to the next guy who might use them to make a patentable machine or chip. Which all we will soon hear is impossible


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-11-2022 01:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
HarveyH55 wrote:
In traditional computers, we have bits, which are basically switches, that represent 1s and 0s.

Sort of.

Depending on which logic family you use, a '0' bit can be represented by a voltage less than a certain value, a current flow through a transistor, cutoff flow through a vacuum tube, a spot on magnetic media polarized as either north or south, a spot on a laser disk that reflects a laser into a detector, something that is more than +3v, a lit LED or a dark LED, the presence or absence of a magnetic field, the frequency of a radio being on an assigned frequency or not, the frequency of an audio oscillator being on an assigned frequency or not, something above or below a certain temperature, a contact closure being open or closed, moisture being present or not, a telegraph code being sent or not, or being received or not, etc.

A '1' bit can be represented in as many different ways.

A third state is also possible, and is commonly used in computers today, called the tristate. It is a third state that is neither a one nor a zero. In modern computers, this is simply a disconnected state. No bit is being sent. See the logic diagram of a 74ls244 for an example of this type of circuit.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Bits grouped together, form bytes.

Not quite.

A single bit is simply called a bit.
Two bits is called a dibit.
Three bits is called a tribble (guess where THAT one came from!).
Four bits is called a nibble.
Five bits is called a pebble.
Seven bits is called a character.
Eight bits is called a byte.
Ten bits is called a deca.
Twelve bits is called a doz.
Sixteen bits is called a word.
Twenty bits is called a duodeca or dodeca.
Any other length is generally called a word or a long word.

Telegraph codes in computers have been developed for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 32, and 64 bits long per character. There is also, of course, the Morse code, which is a combination of three conditions: dot (a short signal), dash (a signal three times the length of a dot), and space (no signal).

The old Hollerith cards, for example, used a 12 bit code per character, providing 80 characters per card (sound familiar?).

Another common code called Baudot used 5 bits per character. ASCII used 7 bits per character. UTF-8 uses 8 bits per character and sometimes 16 or even 24.

HarveyH55 wrote:
The number of bits, defines the size of a number represented in binary (base 2).

No. It simply represents how you can count with that many bits. You don't have to count in binary.
HarveyH55 wrote:
I really haven't found anything about quantum computers, other than qubits, which can hold many different states, and flipping between states. A quibit needs to entangle with another qubit to do something. Unsure what that actually does to represent a number, or calculations.

There is no such thing as a 'qubit'. It is not possible to set a particle to entangle another particle. Two entangled particles must come from single particle that has been split (if it occurs at all). It is not possible to get or set the state of any particle. Heisenberg's uncertainty principle gets in the way.
HarveyH55 wrote:
I started in electronics, in my mid-teens. In high school, learn some about logic chips.

Congrats. I assume you mean either the 7 series (TTL) or the 4 series (CMOS) and various LSI chips (usually in NMOS, PMOS, or CMOS).
HarveyH55 wrote:
Computers were just getting out to the general public. My first computer, an 8-bit, Commodore 64, programmed in Basic, and eventually 6502 assembly language. I've got a pretty good grasp on how a computer works, down to the chip level.

A lot of people learned on these machines. Just going through this experience gives you a LOT more knowledge of computing and digital logic than Swan ever had.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Quantum computing seems to be a lot of magic in the microprocessor, no details on how any work is performed.

There is no such thing as 'quantum computing'. There is no 'quantum microprocessor'.

It's all just magick words and hocus pocus. This hall of mirrors in buzzwords is the only thing that 'quantum computing' ever amounted to. It is designed to get government grant money. It serves no other purpose.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-11-2022 01:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I traditional computers, we have bits, which are basically switches, that represent 1s and 0s. Bits grouped together, form bytes. The number of bits, defines the size of a number represented in binary (base 2). I really haven't found anything about quantum computers, other than qubits, which can hold many different states, and flipping between states. A quibit needs to entangle with another qubit to do something. Unsure what that actually does to represent a number, or calculations.

I started in electronics, in my mid-teens. In high school, learn some about logic chips. Computers were just getting out to the general public. My first computer, an 8-bit, Commodore 64, programmed in Basic, and eventually 6502 assembly language. I've got a pretty good grasp on how a computer works, down to the chip level. Quantum computing seems to be a lot of magic in the microprocessor, no details on how any work is performed.


Quantum computers aren't limited to two states;

There is no such thing as a quantum computer.
Swan wrote:
they encode information as quantum bits, or qubits,

There is no such thing as a qubit.
Swan wrote:
which can exist in superposition.

Discard of quantum mechanics. No two quantum states can exist in the same state.
Swan wrote:
- Qubits represent atoms, ions, photons or electrons and their respective control devices that are working together to act as a computer memory and a processor.

Those are called 'bits', dumbass.
Swan wrote:
Yea it's all pretty hush hush because no one wants to give away their secrets to the next guy

I'll be sure to tell Michael Faraday, James Maxwell, Charles Ohm, JJ Thompson, Charles Babbage, and Alan Turing that they shouldn't spill the beans on how to move an electron or photon in a computer.

Oops...too late.

Swan wrote:
who might use them to make a patentable machine or chip.

You can't patent a buzzword.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-11-2022 13:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I traditional computers, we have bits, which are basically switches, that represent 1s and 0s. Bits grouped together, form bytes. The number of bits, defines the size of a number represented in binary (base 2). I really haven't found anything about quantum computers, other than qubits, which can hold many different states, and flipping between states. A quibit needs to entangle with another qubit to do something. Unsure what that actually does to represent a number, or calculations.

I started in electronics, in my mid-teens. In high school, learn some about logic chips. Computers were just getting out to the general public. My first computer, an 8-bit, Commodore 64, programmed in Basic, and eventually 6502 assembly language. I've got a pretty good grasp on how a computer works, down to the chip level. Quantum computing seems to be a lot of magic in the microprocessor, no details on how any work is performed.


Quantum computers aren't limited to two states;

There is no such thing as a quantum computer.
Swan wrote:
they encode information as quantum bits, or qubits,

There is no such thing as a qubit.
Swan wrote:
which can exist in superposition.

Discard of quantum mechanics. No two quantum states can exist in the same state.
Swan wrote:
- Qubits represent atoms, ions, photons or electrons and their respective control devices that are working together to act as a computer memory and a processor.

Those are called 'bits', dumbass.
Swan wrote:
Yea it's all pretty hush hush because no one wants to give away their secrets to the next guy

I'll be sure to tell Michael Faraday, James Maxwell, Charles Ohm, JJ Thompson, Charles Babbage, and Alan Turing that they shouldn't spill the beans on how to move an electron or photon in a computer.

Oops...too late.

Swan wrote:
who might use them to make a patentable machine or chip.

You can't patent a buzzword.

Then spend your life saying that it can't be done. No one will stop your negativity, unless you get in the way of progress. Now go argue that in the mirror Barney


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-11-2022 17:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Then spend your life saying that it can't be done.

Nobody needs to remember that it cannot be done. There will always be General Relativity to remind everyone of the impossibility of "quantum entanglement."

There will always be Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to remind everyone that elementary particles cannot be "set".

We will always have Swan to remind us that there is no way to discern an "entangled" particle from a regular, "unentangled" one.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there are never any answers to any difficult questions and never any rebuttals beyond the gullible, mindless reposting of the vapid words of similarly mistaken individuals.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threaten their happy bubble of self-delusion.

.
07-11-2022 18:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then spend your life saying that it can't be done.

Nobody needs to remember that it cannot be done. There will always be General Relativity to remind everyone of the impossibility of "quantum entanglement."

There will always be Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to remind everyone that elementary particles cannot be "set".

We will always have Swan to remind us that there is no way to discern an "entangled" particle from a regular, "unentangled" one.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there are never any answers to any difficult questions and never any rebuttals beyond the gullible, mindless reposting of the vapid words of similarly mistaken individuals.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threaten their happy bubble of self-delusion.

.


The babbles of the fool who denies the last ice age and the holocaust both, are as insignificant as any single grain of sand on any beach, when viewed from space.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 07-11-2022 18:15
07-11-2022 18:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then spend your life saying that it can't be done.

Nobody needs to remember that it cannot be done. There will always be General Relativity to remind everyone of the impossibility of "quantum entanglement."

There will always be Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to remind everyone that elementary particles cannot be "set".

We will always have Swan to remind us that there is no way to discern an "entangled" particle from a regular, "unentangled" one.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there are never any answers to any difficult questions and never any rebuttals beyond the gullible, mindless reposting of the vapid words of similarly mistaken individuals.


We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.

The babbles of the fool who denies the last ice age and the holocaust both.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.
Edited on 07-11-2022 18:15
07-11-2022 18:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I traditional computers, we have bits, which are basically switches, that represent 1s and 0s. Bits grouped together, form bytes. The number of bits, defines the size of a number represented in binary (base 2). I really haven't found anything about quantum computers, other than qubits, which can hold many different states, and flipping between states. A quibit needs to entangle with another qubit to do something. Unsure what that actually does to represent a number, or calculations.

I started in electronics, in my mid-teens. In high school, learn some about logic chips. Computers were just getting out to the general public. My first computer, an 8-bit, Commodore 64, programmed in Basic, and eventually 6502 assembly language. I've got a pretty good grasp on how a computer works, down to the chip level. Quantum computing seems to be a lot of magic in the microprocessor, no details on how any work is performed.


Quantum computers aren't limited to two states;

There is no such thing as a quantum computer.
Swan wrote:
they encode information as quantum bits, or qubits,

There is no such thing as a qubit.
Swan wrote:
which can exist in superposition.

Discard of quantum mechanics. No two quantum states can exist in the same state.
Swan wrote:
- Qubits represent atoms, ions, photons or electrons and their respective control devices that are working together to act as a computer memory and a processor.

Those are called 'bits', dumbass.
Swan wrote:
Yea it's all pretty hush hush because no one wants to give away their secrets to the next guy

I'll be sure to tell Michael Faraday, James Maxwell, Charles Ohm, JJ Thompson, Charles Babbage, and Alan Turing that they shouldn't spill the beans on how to move an electron or photon in a computer.

Oops...too late.

Swan wrote:
who might use them to make a patentable machine or chip.

You can't patent a buzzword.

Then spend your life saying that it can't be done.
No one will stop your negativity, unless you get in the way of progress.
Now go argue that in the mirror Barney

There is no progress in a buzzword. Buzzword fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-11-2022 18:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then spend your life saying that it can't be done.

Nobody needs to remember that it cannot be done. There will always be General Relativity to remind everyone of the impossibility of "quantum entanglement."

There will always be Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to remind everyone that elementary particles cannot be "set".

We will always have Swan to remind us that there is no way to discern an "entangled" particle from a regular, "unentangled" one.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there are never any answers to any difficult questions and never any rebuttals beyond the gullible, mindless reposting of the vapid words of similarly mistaken individuals.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threaten their happy bubble of self-delusion.

.


The babbles of the fool who denies the last ice age and the holocaust both, are as insignificant as any single grain of sand on any beach, when viewed from space.

Argument of the Stone fallacy. Bulverism fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-11-2022 18:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then spend your life saying that it can't be done.

Nobody needs to remember that it cannot be done. There will always be General Relativity to remind everyone of the impossibility of "quantum entanglement."

There will always be Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to remind everyone that elementary particles cannot be "set".

We will always have Swan to remind us that there is no way to discern an "entangled" particle from a regular, "unentangled" one.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there are never any answers to any difficult questions and never any rebuttals beyond the gullible, mindless reposting of the vapid words of similarly mistaken individuals.


We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.

The babbles of the fool who denies the last ice age and the holocaust both.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.


More dribbles from the fool who denies the ice age and the holocaust both.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-11-2022 18:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then spend your life saying that it can't be done.

Nobody needs to remember that it cannot be done. There will always be General Relativity to remind everyone of the impossibility of "quantum entanglement."

There will always be Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to remind everyone that elementary particles cannot be "set".

We will always have Swan to remind us that there is no way to discern an "entangled" particle from a regular, "unentangled" one.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there are never any answers to any difficult questions and never any rebuttals beyond the gullible, mindless reposting of the vapid words of similarly mistaken individuals.


We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.
The babbles of the fool who denies the last ice age and the holocaust both.
We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.
More dribbles from the fool who denies the ice age and the holocaust both.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.
07-11-2022 20:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then spend your life saying that it can't be done.

Nobody needs to remember that it cannot be done. There will always be General Relativity to remind everyone of the impossibility of "quantum entanglement."

There will always be Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to remind everyone that elementary particles cannot be "set".

We will always have Swan to remind us that there is no way to discern an "entangled" particle from a regular, "unentangled" one.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there are never any answers to any difficult questions and never any rebuttals beyond the gullible, mindless reposting of the vapid words of similarly mistaken individuals.


We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.
The babbles of the fool who denies the last ice age and the holocaust both.
We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.
More dribbles from the fool who denies the ice age and the holocaust both.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.


Says the grandiose delusional idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate and that the Earth never had an ice age.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-11-2022 20:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then spend your life saying that it can't be done.

Nobody needs to remember that it cannot be done. There will always be General Relativity to remind everyone of the impossibility of "quantum entanglement."

There will always be Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to remind everyone that elementary particles cannot be "set".

We will always have Swan to remind us that there is no way to discern an "entangled" particle from a regular, "unentangled" one.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there are never any answers to any difficult questions and never any rebuttals beyond the gullible, mindless reposting of the vapid words of similarly mistaken individuals.


We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.
The babbles of the fool who denies the last ice age and the holocaust both.
We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.
More dribbles from the fool who denies the ice age and the holocaust both.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.


Says the grandiose delusional idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate and that the Earth never had an ice age.

To: IBdaMann: QED


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-11-2022 20:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then spend your life saying that it can't be done.

Nobody needs to remember that it cannot be done. There will always be General Relativity to remind everyone of the impossibility of "quantum entanglement."

There will always be Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to remind everyone that elementary particles cannot be "set".

We will always have Swan to remind us that there is no way to discern an "entangled" particle from a regular, "unentangled" one.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there are never any answers to any difficult questions and never any rebuttals beyond the gullible, mindless reposting of the vapid words of similarly mistaken individuals.


We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.
The babbles of the fool who denies the last ice age and the holocaust both.
We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.
More dribbles from the fool who denies the ice age and the holocaust both.

We will always have Swan to remind us that there will always be desperate people who cannot rationally discuss this topic, who cannot face any "negativity" that threatens their happy bubble of self-delusion.


Says the grandiose delusional idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate and that the Earth never had an ice age.

To: IBdaMann: QED


So how are your tomatoes doing?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-11-2022 20:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Says the grandiose delusional idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate and that the Earth never had an ice age.

I don't have delusions of grandeur.

I have clarity of grandeur.

I admit, grandeur is not for everybody. Thank you for showing that some people are actually allergic to it. I'm happy to take one for the team and be the designated "bigger than life" grandeur focus. Think of it as a service that I provide.

... or you can think of it as a moraine.

p.s. - regarding your trellis, I recommend you read the Vatican's ebook "Rome-grown Tomatoes": "But the fruit, not the vegetable, of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

.
Edited on 07-11-2022 20:51
07-11-2022 21:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the grandiose delusional idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate and that the Earth never had an ice age.

I don't have delusions of grandeur.

I have clarity of grandeur.

I admit, grandeur is not for everybody. Thank you for showing that some people are actually allergic to it. I'm happy to take one for the team and be the designated "bigger than life" grandeur focus. Think of it as a service that I provide.

... or you can think of it as a moraine.

p.s. - regarding your trellis, I recommend you read the Vatican's ebook "Rome-grown Tomatoes": "But the fruit, not the vegetable, of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

.


Says the fool who claims that the Earth has no climate and never had an ice age, because I did not see it.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2022 19:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the grandiose delusional idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate and that the Earth never had an ice age.

I don't have delusions of grandeur.

I have clarity of grandeur.

I admit, grandeur is not for everybody. Thank you for showing that some people are actually allergic to it. I'm happy to take one for the team and be the designated "bigger than life" grandeur focus. Think of it as a service that I provide.

... or you can think of it as a moraine.

p.s. - regarding your trellis, I recommend you read the Vatican's ebook "Rome-grown Tomatoes": "But the fruit, not the vegetable, of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
Says the fool who makes claims that I cannot rebut to save my life.

Have you tried frying your tomatoes in peanut oil?
08-11-2022 19:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the grandiose delusional idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate and that the Earth never had an ice age.

I don't have delusions of grandeur.

I have clarity of grandeur.

I admit, grandeur is not for everybody. Thank you for showing that some people are actually allergic to it. I'm happy to take one for the team and be the designated "bigger than life" grandeur focus. Think of it as a service that I provide.

... or you can think of it as a moraine.

p.s. - regarding your trellis, I recommend you read the Vatican's ebook "Rome-grown Tomatoes": "But the fruit, not the vegetable, of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
Says the fool who makes claims that I cannot rebut to save my life.

Have you tried frying your tomatoes in peanut oil?


Says the fool who claims that the Earth has no climate and never had an ice age, because I did not see it.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2022 21:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the grandiose delusional idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate and that the Earth never had an ice age.

I don't have delusions of grandeur.

I have clarity of grandeur.

I admit, grandeur is not for everybody. Thank you for showing that some people are actually allergic to it. I'm happy to take one for the team and be the designated "bigger than life" grandeur focus. Think of it as a service that I provide.

... or you can think of it as a moraine.

p.s. - regarding your trellis, I recommend you read the Vatican's ebook "Rome-grown Tomatoes": "But the fruit, not the vegetable, of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
Says the fool who makes claims that I cannot rebut to save my life.
Have you tried frying your tomatoes in peanut oil?
Says the fool who always points to science and math that I don't understand.

Really, peanut oil is great for frying. You should try it.

.
08-11-2022 22:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the grandiose delusional idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate and that the Earth never had an ice age.

I don't have delusions of grandeur.

I have clarity of grandeur.

I admit, grandeur is not for everybody. Thank you for showing that some people are actually allergic to it. I'm happy to take one for the team and be the designated "bigger than life" grandeur focus. Think of it as a service that I provide.

... or you can think of it as a moraine.

p.s. - regarding your trellis, I recommend you read the Vatican's ebook "Rome-grown Tomatoes": "But the fruit, not the vegetable, of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
Says the fool who makes claims that I cannot rebut to save my life.
Have you tried frying your tomatoes in peanut oil?
Says the fool who always points to science and math that I don't understand.

Really, peanut oil is great for frying. You should try it.

.


Says the fool who claims that the Earth has no climate and never had an ice age, because I did not see it.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



11 Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Understanding the natural composition of extra virgin olive oil helps understand how each individual nutrients benefits the human body. The following health benefits of extra virgin olive oil are true for everyone who consumes it.

1. Large Amount of Antioxidants
The natural extraction method and minimal refinement ensure extra virgin olive oil retains most of its nutrients and antioxidants.

EVOO contains over 30 different types of phenolic compounds – powerful antioxidants that protect your body against free radicals. Free radicals are molecules responsible for aging, diseases, and cell damage.

The large amounts of antioxidants fight against inflammation and protect your blood cholesterol from oxidation, effectively reducing the risk of heart disease.

2. Rich in Healthy Monounsaturated Fats
14% of the extra virgin olive oil is saturated fat, and 11% is polyunsaturated fat, including omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.

However, the majority of the fatty acid in olive oil is oleic acid – a monounsaturated fat that makes up 73% of the total oil content.

A recent study has found that oleic acid reduces any form of inflammation and can have positive effects on genes linked to cancer cells (especially breast cancer).

Since monounsaturated fats are resistant to high heat, it makes extra virgin olive oil a good choice for cooking (extra virgin olive oil has a smoke point of 376F). Furthermore, monounsaturated fats also prove to be beneficial against cardiovascular disease, helping control high blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and blood sugar levels.



3. Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Chronic inflammation is among the primary drivers of diseases, such as cancer, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, arthritis, and Alzheimer's disease.

Extra virgin olive oil is proven to help reduce chronic inflammation, thus having extensive health benefits.

This anti-inflammatory effect is primarily there because of antioxidants; more specifically, it's because of oleocanthal – it works similarly to other anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen.

Even having 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil can have the same effect as that of 10% of the adult dosage of ibuprofen.

The oleic acid, the main fatty acid in extra virgin olive oil, can also reduce levels of inflammation in C-reactive protein (CRP). Some studies even show that in the long run, your body can eventually build up a natural defense against inflammation if you continue using extra virgin olive oil in decent quantities.

4. Help Reduce the Risk of Strokes
A stroke is induced because of a disturbance of blood flow to your brain; the disturbance can be caused by bleeding or a blood clot. As a result, strokes are the second most common cause of death in most developed countries, after heart attacks.

Many studies have found that using olive oil may reduce the chances of a stroke by up to 40%. The primary reason is that people who use extra virgin olive oil are essentially increasing the use of heart-healthy fats in their monounsaturated diet.

The combination of healthy fats, reduced oxidative stress, and a healthy diet always leads to better cardiovascular health and a reduced risk for strokes.

5. Protection Against Heart Disease
Being the most common cause of death in the world, people often overlook heart disease by not taking care of heart health.

However, plenty of studies have shown that heart disease is relatively less common in Mediterranean countries, where there's high consumption of olive oil. While it doesn't necessarily mean that olive oil plays the only part, it does play a role in reducing heart disease.

Extra virgin olive oil has active compounds that have cardio-protective properties, such as preventing atherosclerosis and lowering blood pressure, among other things.

Studies have found that people who consume high-quality extra virgin olive oil and have a low-fat diet tend to be at a lower risk of heart disease.

Furthermore, extra virgin olive oil protects LDL cholesterol from oxidation, lowers inflammation, and improves blood vessel linings, helping prevent excessive blood clotting. Most importantly, it helps manage high blood pressure.



6. Reduced Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
Extra virgin olive oil also tends to have positive effects on blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity. As a result, it helps ward off type 2 diabetes.

One of the phenolic compounds in EVOO helps in glucose metabolism, improving the effectiveness of insulin.

If you couple the use of EVOO with a Mediterranean diet or a low-fat diet, you can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes by up to 50%.

7. Improve Bone Health
Extra virgin olive oil is rich in polyphenols, and it can prevent bone loss with aging. Olive oil helps with bone reabsorption (the breakdown of calcium) and increase bone formation.

As a result, people who consume extra virgin olive oil have a lower risk of bone fractures, especially for older people.

8. Assists in Weight Loss
Some people believe that consuming olive oil can eventually lead to weight gain; however, it's quite the opposite.

Several studies have shown that diets that include the use of olive oil tend to have favorable results on body weight. Most diets that have extra virgin olive oil eventually lead to weight loss.

The weight loss effects are felt whether you use extra virgin olive oil as cooking oil or just use it for garnishing (for example, on salad dressings).

9. Protection Against Specific Cancers
Cancer is one of the leading causes of death in the world, and your diet can play a huge role in determining if you're vulnerable to it.

However, Mediterranean countries tend to have lower cancer patients, especially in areas where olive oil is used in large quantities. People in these areas had a lower risk of breast cancer and cancers of the digestive system.

Reduced oxidative damage due to free radicals with the help of antioxidants like oleocanthal plays a role in reducing risk factors of cancer.

While there are many studies to do before the benefits of extra virgin olive oil against cancer are fully confirmed, you should still consider it.

10. Antibacterial Properties
Extra virgin olive oil has nutrients that can effectively inhibit or even kill harmful bacteria in your body.

For example, stomach ulcer and cancer-inducing bacterium, Helicobacter Pylori, can be inhibited with the continuous use of extra virgin olive oil.

Some of the bacteria that extra virgin olive oil can protect you against are even resistant to antibiotics.

Even 40 grams of extra virgin olive oil per day can completely eliminate harmful bacteria in your body.

11. Reduced Risk of Alzheimer's and Arthritis
Alzheimer's disease is a neurodegenerative condition that is caused by the buildup of beta-amyloid plaques in your brain cells.

Extra virgin olive oil has the capability to reduce or even remove the plaques. Furthermore, a Mediterranean diet rich in extra virgin olive oil tends to improve brain function.

Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that leads to deformed and painful joints, and it typically happens when your immune system starts attacking seemingly normal cells.

Extra virgin olive oil tends to reduce oxidative stress and improve inflammatory markers in arthritis patients. If you combine EVOO with fish oil, you can increase the anti-inflammatory effects.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 08-11-2022 22:54
08-11-2022 23:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the grandiose delusional idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate and that the Earth never had an ice age.

I don't have delusions of grandeur.

I have clarity of grandeur.

I admit, grandeur is not for everybody. Thank you for showing that some people are actually allergic to it. I'm happy to take one for the team and be the designated "bigger than life" grandeur focus. Think of it as a service that I provide.

... or you can think of it as a moraine.

p.s. - regarding your trellis, I recommend you read the Vatican's ebook "Rome-grown Tomatoes": "But the fruit, not the vegetable, of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
Says the fool who makes claims that I cannot rebut to save my life.
Have you tried frying your tomatoes in peanut oil?
Says the fool who always points to science and math that I don't understand.

Really, peanut oil is great for frying. You should try it.

.


Says the fool who claims that the Earth has no climate and never had an ice age, because I did not see it.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



11 Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Olives are not peanuts, dude.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-11-2022 23:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the grandiose delusional idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate and that the Earth never had an ice age.

I don't have delusions of grandeur.

I have clarity of grandeur.

I admit, grandeur is not for everybody. Thank you for showing that some people are actually allergic to it. I'm happy to take one for the team and be the designated "bigger than life" grandeur focus. Think of it as a service that I provide.

... or you can think of it as a moraine.

p.s. - regarding your trellis, I recommend you read the Vatican's ebook "Rome-grown Tomatoes": "But the fruit, not the vegetable, of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
Says the fool who makes claims that I cannot rebut to save my life.
Have you tried frying your tomatoes in peanut oil?
Says the fool who always points to science and math that I don't understand.

Really, peanut oil is great for frying. You should try it.

.


Says the fool who claims that the Earth has no climate and never had an ice age, because I did not see it.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



11 Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Olives are not peanuts, dude.


Which year of law school did you figure that out?

What is unhealthy about peanut oil?
Summary Peanut oil is high in pro-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids. Western diets tend to be too high in these fats already, which may increase the risk of certain diseases. This oil may also be prone to oxidation, making it an unsafe choice as a cooking oil.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-11-2022 02:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the delusional idiot with delusions of grandeur.

I don't have delusions of grandeur.

I have clarity of grandeur.

I admit, grandeur is not for everybody. Thank you for showing that some people are actually allergic to it. I'm happy to take one for the team and be the designated "bigger than life" grandeur focus. Think of it as a service that I provide.

... or you can think of it as a moraine.

p.s. - regarding your trellis, I recommend you read the Vatican's ebook "Rome-grown Tomatoes": "But the fruit, not the vegetable, of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
Says the fool who makes claims that I cannot rebut to save my life.
Have you tried frying your tomatoes in peanut oil?
Says the fool who always points to science and math that I don't understand.

Really, peanut oil is great for frying. You should try it.
Says the fool who claims that computers have more than two states.

So the tomatoes are crispy and flavorful on the outside and juicy inside.
.
09-11-2022 02:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the delusional idiot with delusions of grandeur.

I don't have delusions of grandeur.

I have clarity of grandeur.

I admit, grandeur is not for everybody. Thank you for showing that some people are actually allergic to it. I'm happy to take one for the team and be the designated "bigger than life" grandeur focus. Think of it as a service that I provide.

... or you can think of it as a moraine.

p.s. - regarding your trellis, I recommend you read the Vatican's ebook "Rome-grown Tomatoes": "But the fruit, not the vegetable, of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
Says the fool who makes claims that I cannot rebut to save my life.
Have you tried frying your tomatoes in peanut oil?
Says the fool who always points to science and math that I don't understand.

Really, peanut oil is great for frying. You should try it.
Says the fool who claims that computers have more than two states.

So the tomatoes are crispy and flavorful on the outside and juicy inside.
.


Only southern fools fry tomatoes. Figures you would be a fryer


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-11-2022 02:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Only southern fools fry tomatoes. Figures you would be a fryer

Pero de que distancia al sur? Soy medio norten~o en realidad.
09-11-2022 03:23
James_
★★★★☆
(1150)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Only southern fools fry tomatoes. Figures you would be a fryer

Pero de que distancia al sur? Soy medio norten~o en realidad.


Okay honey bunny. If you say so!
09-11-2022 03:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the grandiose delusional idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate and that the Earth never had an ice age.

I don't have delusions of grandeur.

I have clarity of grandeur.

I admit, grandeur is not for everybody. Thank you for showing that some people are actually allergic to it. I'm happy to take one for the team and be the designated "bigger than life" grandeur focus. Think of it as a service that I provide.

... or you can think of it as a moraine.

p.s. - regarding your trellis, I recommend you read the Vatican's ebook "Rome-grown Tomatoes": "But the fruit, not the vegetable, of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
Says the fool who makes claims that I cannot rebut to save my life.
Have you tried frying your tomatoes in peanut oil?
Says the fool who always points to science and math that I don't understand.

Really, peanut oil is great for frying. You should try it.

.


Says the fool who claims that the Earth has no climate and never had an ice age, because I did not see it.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



11 Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Olives are not peanuts, dude.


Which year of law school did you figure that out?

This is YOUR problem, dude. YOU were the one equating peanut oil with olive oil.
Swan wrote:
What is unhealthy about peanut oil?

Not much.
Swan wrote:
Summary Peanut oil is high in pro-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids. Western diets tend to be too high in these fats already, which may increase the risk of certain diseases. This oil may also be prone to oxidation, making it an unsafe choice as a cooking oil.

All oils burn, yes. That doesn't make unsafe as a cooking oil.
So you don't like peanuts. Your loss. You live in fear of them.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-11-2022 13:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Only southern fools fry tomatoes. Figures you would be a fryer

Pero de que Distancia al sur? Soy medio norten~o en realidad.



Se sei un amico dei pomodori, invece di fare la marinara, sei troppo a sud


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 09-11-2022 13:33
10-11-2022 02:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Only southern fools fry tomatoes. Figures you would be a fryer

Pero de que Distancia al sur? Soy medio norten~o en realidad.



Se sei un amico dei pomodori, invece di fare la marinara, sei troppo a sud

You are really owned by your tomato.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-11-2022 04:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Only southern fools fry tomatoes. Figures you would be a fryer

Pero de que Distancia al sur? Soy medio norten~o en realidad.



Se sei un amico dei pomodori, invece di fare la marinara, sei troppo a sud

You are really owned by your tomato.


Excellent........................!


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate Google and NASA achieved quantum supremacy in 2019:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Quantum computing explained for idiots, you know who u r6701-11-2022 04:08
Quantum internet alliance to build unhackable quantum internet7930-10-2022 02:08
What Is Quantum Entanglement? A Physicist Explains QE for really dumb people2428-10-2022 19:48
Mastercard Develops Quantum-Safe Payment Cards4527-10-2022 22:56
Quantum Entanglement Has Now Been Directly Observed at The Macroscopic Scale7025-10-2022 15:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact