Remember me
▼ Content

Going "Green"

Page 5 of 5<<<345
06-02-2021 15:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14394)
Into the Night wrote:They really intend to take guns away from people.

... only from the law-abiding citizens.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-02-2021 15:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The 2nd Amendment has stood the test of time. They have tried, and fought hard, with very little results. I'm doubtful they can really mess with it, in any significant way. People of all political parties, know that guns are needed these for protection. The police rarely show up, before you need to pull the trigger. People also understand, that criminals don't respect laws, that's why we call them criminals. Regardless of what's on paper, they still break those laws. Laws aren't to victimize honest, hard working patriots.

Dude they want to do away with cops too. Furthermore you only have the right to own whatever gun that the government lets you own so the second amendment is trash

WRONG.

The right of self defense is inherent. it is not granted by a piece of paper. I can own any weapon I wish. The 2nd amendment directs the federal and State governments that they have no authority to pass any law infringing upon that inherent right.

NOTHING can stop that. No government can stop that.

If the SODC wants to try to grab all the guns, they will find that EXTREMELY difficult to do. All they will do is label much of the population criminals. That's a good way to start a war.

A war they cannot win.

You are fully delusional, as there are 30000 gun laws already.

So are you stupid, or are you really stupid
06-02-2021 17:17
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I don't think there's much danger of that. Don't fear monger.
07-02-2021 01:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
keepit wrote:

Yeah, you have better chance of dying from China Virus, or one of the new, and improved variants. Spanish people are saying that you only have to look at an infected person in Brazil, and you catch that variant. Of course, I thinks more of a prejudice thing. Don't think Colombians think too highly of Brazilians. The CDC does claim their three super-fast spread variants. Since the Trump wall, got stalled, we can expected a lot of caravans of people fleeing for free vaccine in America. Thanks Joe... The CDC doesn't firmly state, that the current China Virus vaccines, will be effective. Drug companies are already working on a new vaccine... Scary stuff, but mostly true...
07-02-2021 01:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Yeah, you have better chance of dying from China Virus, or one of the new, and improved variants. Spanish people are saying that you only have to look at an infected person in Brazil, and you catch that variant. Of course, I thinks more of a prejudice thing. Don't think Colombians think too highly of Brazilians. The CDC does claim their three super-fast spread variants. Since the Trump wall, got stalled, we can expected a lot of caravans of people fleeing for free vaccine in America. Thanks Joe... The CDC doesn't firmly state, that the current China Virus vaccines, will be effective. Drug companies are already working on a new vaccine... Scary stuff, but mostly true...

LOL I had the china virus twice, most people have but since they did not die they do not know that they had it.
08-02-2021 00:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The 2nd Amendment has stood the test of time. They have tried, and fought hard, with very little results. I'm doubtful they can really mess with it, in any significant way. People of all political parties, know that guns are needed these for protection. The police rarely show up, before you need to pull the trigger. People also understand, that criminals don't respect laws, that's why we call them criminals. Regardless of what's on paper, they still break those laws. Laws aren't to victimize honest, hard working patriots.

Dude they want to do away with cops too. Furthermore you only have the right to own whatever gun that the government lets you own so the second amendment is trash

WRONG.

The right of self defense is inherent. it is not granted by a piece of paper. I can own any weapon I wish. The 2nd amendment directs the federal and State governments that they have no authority to pass any law infringing upon that inherent right.

NOTHING can stop that. No government can stop that.

If the SODC wants to try to grab all the guns, they will find that EXTREMELY difficult to do. All they will do is label much of the population criminals. That's a good way to start a war.

A war they cannot win.

You are fully delusional, as there are 30000 gun laws already.

And every one that infringes on the right to bear arms is unconstitutional.
Swan wrote:
So are you stupid, or are you really stupid

Obviously, you do not recognize the Constitution of the United States or your own State constitution; just like the Democrats.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-02-2021 00:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
keepit wrote:

I'm not. I don't want a war, but I don't see how it's avoidable now.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 5 of 5<<<345

Join the debate Going "Green":

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Green Hydrogen6115-09-2023 22:36
This is How the European Commission Classifies Nuclear Energy and Gas to Be 'Green'205-02-2022 04:07
Green Hydrogen Survey for scientific research602-12-2020 18:37
Climate change in green land4204-04-2020 00:41
Forget New Green Deal, Let's make BIS(Basic Infrastructure And Service) Free.1215-01-2020 20:30
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact