Remember me
▼ Content

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!!



Page 3 of 7<12345>>>
15-12-2020 00:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tmiddles wrote:ITN claims the case is still pending. Is it?

RQAA
Yes ITN. You have answered this one.

Then why do you keep asking the same question?
tmiddles wrote:
You claim that a case SCOTUS denied is still pending. That is what's amazing.

You claim that I still do. Apparently dates of posts mean nothing to you.
tmiddles wrote:
Since team denial (of reality) here can never admit to a mistake I'd like to do a crazy person roll call.

Who else who like to deny reality in joining ITN?

It is you that is crazy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 00:14
James___
★★★★★
(4137)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I have been following this closely and here is my veiw.The court cases have been an embarrassment internationally.If you have an election you have to accept the result.If the Democrats are so all powerfull that they can rig elections they are the party that is going to win.I am a liberal voter and always have been which from what I can see is Republician and Democrats are similar to the Labor party here.I hoped for Trump to be re elected as his climate stance was in line with reality.I have been studying the Paris accord and it is a going to create a lot of problems if the world tries to achieve the goals that have been set all based on a work of fiction.I was discussing CO2 with a client yesterday and he shared some good ideas.To believe manmade climate change is a feel good excersise




The fires in California are possibly caused by man made climate change. Depleted aquifers IMHO can help to dry out the soil between the aquifers and the ground that is walked on. As a result, when it rains water run off is greater.
This in turn can make brush tinder and trees a little drier. As a result, both the brush and the trees will burn easier. If decreasing the risk of fires was a goal, then the select harvesting of trees would happen.
By reducing the density of trees per hectare, then the amount of moisture in the ground available per tree will increase. The same can be said for water vapour in the atmosphere. In areas of mostly brush, how deep down is the water table? Since you use the metric system, some water tables are about 600 meters down. This has a strong tendency to dry out the ground above them.
It is known that when soil lacks moisture that the rainfall can decrease. This has to do with how it refracts solar radiation. Of course water might help to cool the ground which could encourage rain.
One way to check this out is once it starts raining in the outback. Does the rain tend to fall where it has created lakes, rivers and streams or where it hasn't? I tend to watch a lot of documentaries in my leisure time.


Ask the Native Americans about wildfires... The forest have been burning, long before the whites started screwing stuff up. It's normal, and natural for forest to burn. Most of California's annual wildfires are arson. Democrats like to set fires, and steal stuff. Checkout some BLM documentaries...



You're sad Harvey.

Resource management has nothing to do with your post. But I do admire your commitment to being hateful and bitter. Who knows, if you could've got in the military, it might've helped your attitude.
15-12-2020 00:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
duncan61 wrote:
I have been following this closely and here is my veiw.The court cases have been an embarrassment internationally.If you have an election you have to accept the result.

A valid election was never held. Election fraud and fake ballots is not an election. This is the problem.
duncan61 wrote:
If the Democrats are so all powerfull that they can rig elections they are the party that is going to win.

Not necessarily. Rigging elections is criminal. The election is faulted and void. Fortunately, there is a way out. The legislatures themselves can simply choose their electors. They have this authority via Article II of the Constitution. If they fail to act, a majority of electors is not available, and the alternative method of choosing the President via the 12th amendment will play out instead. The elections in each State are advisory in nature. Only the legislatures of each State choose their electors.
duncan61 wrote:
I am a liberal voter and always have been which from what I can see is Republician and Democrats are similar to the Labor party here.I hoped for Trump to be re elected as his climate stance was in line with reality.

Don't give up hope yet.
duncan61 wrote:
I have been studying the Paris accord and it is a going to create a lot of problems if the world tries to achieve the goals that have been set all based on a work of fiction.

The Paris accord is not enforceable. It is based on measuring atmospheric CO2 content over whole nations and also the Earth. This is not possible to do. It also involves measuring the source of CO2. This is also not possible to do. It is biased, requiring different standards for different nations. This itself is the reason to reject it.
duncan61 wrote:
I was discussing CO2 with a client yesterday and he shared some good ideas.To believe manmade climate change is a feel good excersise

Sort of 'feel bad' exercise. Like many religions, the whole idea is to make people feel bad for their 'sins', as specified in that religion.

It is this that the Church of Global Warming uses to justify the theft of wealth.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 00:30
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tmiddles wrote:ITN claims the case is still pending. Is it?

RQAA
Yes ITN. You have answered this one.

Then why do you keep asking the same question?
.
I'm not asking you anymore. I'm asking IBD, GFM, GG, Harvey and anyone if they join you in your denial of reality.

All aboard the crazy train!
15-12-2020 00:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:...going to watch closer, and work harder, to prevent a repeat in the future. Also sends out the message that we aren't going to quit, aren't going to give up, and we aren't going to take a bunch of crap...
What the right needs to do to prevent this rampant fraud is to get into a position of power. Get control of the state legislatures, governors, secretary of state so that you have direct supervision of the election. Also be sure to have your man in the presidency to wield that power. Having the congress or senate would help as well.

Basically: Be in power

That will help the right in dealing with the fraud.

It is not about who is in power. It is about verification of the election. It is about following the law. It is about conducting the statistical summary (that's what an election is) according the rules of statistical math (which you deny).
tmiddles wrote:
Next sound the alarm years ahead of time.

Republicans did.
tmiddles wrote:
Like how in 2016 when Trump told the world there had been millions of illegal votes and that he had in fact won the popular vote (He was super busy with the wall or he would have followed up on that). This will put all of your Republican politicians on notice to prevent future fraud.

It is up tot he legislature of each State to prevent fraud, regardless of political leanings. It is also up the legislatures of each State to choose it's electors.
tmiddles wrote:
If you've done all that then if fraud happens, and it goes to a Trump appointed Judge to rule on it, you should be golden.

A judge can only rule that a State legislature must choose it's electors or abstain.
tmiddles wrote:
Oh, the 3rd thing: Be totally crazy. That way you can just pick your reality.

You are unreal.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 00:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
Xadoman wrote:
The voting fraud is embarrasment to the rest of the world. Even in shithole countries you need to identify yourself if you want to vote. Trump won it in a landslide but the fake ballouts turned the things upside down. I have seen the videos of fraud but apparently those are getting rejected by the courts constantly. It seems nothing could be done. This is a perfect example of a deep state which decides what is right and what is wrong. Trump is bad and Biden is good and everything is justified to get the good guy to win.


Bingo.

The election has faulted. We don't know who won the election (in my opinion, it was Trump). The legislatures, however, have all the authority they need to simply choose the electors themselves.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 00:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
Xadoman wrote:...the fake ballouts ....
Do shit hole countries also insist on evidence?

In the US we have a court system where disputes can be proven with evidence. Failing to do that will cause a Judge to rule against you and point that out. This has happened to Trump. Why? Because he has no evidence a Judge finds credible.

Evidence that is not credible is free by the way. If you ever need some let me know.

So Xandoman, is the rest of the world at all concerned about our process being corrupted by a deep state influenced by aliens from other worlds?


Evidence is not a proof. Evidence exists. You can't just ignore it. A witness that has not been demonstrated to be lying must be taken on face value.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 00:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
Xadoman wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Xadoman wrote:...the fake ballouts ....
Do shit hole countries also insist on evidence?

In the US we have a court system where disputes can be proven with evidence. Failing to do that will cause a Judge to rule against you and point that out. This has happened to Trump. Why? Because he has no evidence a Judge finds credible.

Evidence that is not credible is free by the way. If you ever need some let me know.

So Xandoman, is the rest of the world at all concerned about our process being corrupted by a deep state influenced by aliens from other worlds?


That is an official photo so there you go.


I have seen the video of the feeding of tens of thousand of the fake ballouts into the mashines. Nobody cares about it and is rejected. If such evidence is rejected then I have no idea what else could be done.


The legislatures can simply choose the electors themselves. They have this authority.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 00:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The democrats use the election security measures to their advantage. No one allow to bring in electronic devices, and they made sure observers were kept too far away to see an actual details. The counting places that did have video security, didn't show enough detail. Those thumb drives, would need to be produced, to be of use as evidence. Actual fake ballots would need to be produced as evidence. Of course, no ballots could be removed.


While the thumb drives themselves are certainly evidence, they are not necessary to build a compelling case. Witness testimony by itself is enough. The videos are additional evidence of what the witnesses are testifying. The software manuals are evidence. The capabilities of the software is evidence.

Videos of election workers filling out ballots on their work desks, and videos of people pulling suitcases of ballots out from under desks after ejecting observers is evidence of fake ballots. The probability anomalies themselves are evidence of fake ballots and even when the bulk of them were introduced into the count (which happens coincide with ejecting observers from the counting process).

The election in these States is faulted. It is effectively void. Any legislature using these as a method of choosing it's electors could potentially be nullified by a court of law.

The legislatures of these State are themselves mighty ticked off at the executive branch of their government for changing election laws without legislative authority. Only the legislatures of each State can change election law in their State.

We'll see what happens. The electoral vote is on Jan 6th.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 15-12-2020 00:53
15-12-2020 00:52
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
Into the Night wrote: P
It is up tot he legislature of each State to prevent fraud, regardless of political leanings. It is also up the legislatures of each State to choose it's electors.


Fraud is a crime. How is it established a crime has been committed in the US. Is it done on twitter?
15-12-2020 00:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote: P
It is up tot he legislature of each State to prevent fraud, regardless of political leanings. It is also up the legislatures of each State to choose it's electors.


Fraud is a crime. How is it established a crime has been committed in the US. Is it done on twitter?

RQAA. It takes a special breed of moron to say something this stupid.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 15-12-2020 00:56
15-12-2020 00:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
I have seen the video of the feeding of tens of thousand of the fake ballouts...
HarveyH55 wrote:...Those thumb drives, would need to be produced, to be of use as evidence....

Yet there is nothing at all that has made it in court. How many thousands, or is it millions?, of ballots do you think were fake yet there is nothing?

This is the classic conspiracy formula:
1- Have a batshit crazy theory
2- Identify some great villain powerful enough to erase any evidence
3- When it's discovered there is no evidence refer to number 2

With that you can believe anything.

I hate to break it to you. Democrats are largely incompetent (because they are human).

The greatest crime in history has not in fact been pulled off without any evidence.

You know what's very real though? Trump has raised about 300 million dollars in sucker bucks from you fools.

Lying is so profitable.


Some lawsuits by Trump are still pending. Others are being filed soon.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 01:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
tmiddles wrote:How is it established a crime has been committed in the US.

Great question. How does a woman know when she has been violently raped, for example?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-12-2020 01:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Yet there is nothing at all that has made it in court.

Because the courts aren't the correct venue. The State legislatures are the correct venue. Only you are dishonestly harping on the false assumption that there are courts whose jurisdiction somehow has power over the State legislatures' power to "chuse" their electors.

Once again, only you are presuming the false assumption. Given your limitless dishonesty, your insistence that "there is no evidence" is a bit gratuitous.

tmiddles wrote: How many thousands, or is it millions?, of ballots do you think were fake

Democrat operatives racked up several hundred thousand phony votes for Biden and stole a few thousand from Trump ... per State in question. Ergo, more than 1.2 million total.

There is overwhelming evidence for the State legislatures to consider and to ultimately do the right thing.

.

This is basically correct. Part of the purpose of using the courts is to keep in front of the public (and a legislature's) eyes the amount of evidence concerning their own elections and seriousness of it.

You are correct that a court cannot choose the electors. It can, however, nullify the choice a legislature makes if it can be demonstrated that such choice is based on an unlawful election. In other words, a legislature is free to choose it's electors. A court would serve to justify a legislature to consider the election in their State faulted and to simply ignore it, and could possibly force a legislature to act (or not) without using any such faulted election as an influencing factor.

The election laws in these States were broken. the legislatures of these States must choose themselves, without regard to any faulted election. They are going to have to justify this choice with the people in their State and to the satisfaction of Congress.

Or they effectively abstain.


A court can also order a legislature to act, or to abstain, by a certain date.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 01:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
There is no penalties to disagree, or attempt to settle a dispute through the courts.



When it comes to attacking Democracy by making repeated baseless claims, then the offended party is saying that the Republic in which we live is a failed Democracy.
If that is true, then we need a new form of government and Merry Christmas Harvey55.

Since this thread is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw,
my parents started their family ways in Texas. God Blessed Texas !!!


The United States is not and never was a democracy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 01:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I have been following this closely and here is my veiw.The court cases have been an embarrassment internationally.If you have an election you have to accept the result.

Not if it is a fraudulent result.

duncan61 wrote:
If the Democrats are so all powerfull that they can rig elections they are the party that is going to win.

ONLY if Republicans allow them to get away with it... We'll see if Republicans allow such cheating to fly. All I know is that the citizenry is quite pissed off about it and have been openly letting their representatives know just how pissed off they are.

duncan61 wrote:
I am a liberal voter and always have been which from what I can see is Republician and Democrats are similar to the Labor party here.I hoped for Trump to be re elected as his climate stance was in line with reality.

Trump WAS re-elected. However, the Demonrats are lying cheating tyrannical fukks who have joined forces with the CCP who are attempting to usurp control over our country. Fukk the CCP. Fukk the Demonrats. Fukk the globalists. Fukk Satan.

duncan61 wrote:
I have been studying the Paris accord and it is a going to create a lot of problems if the world tries to achieve the goals that have been set all based on a work of fiction.I was discussing CO2 with a client yesterday and he shared some good ideas.To believe manmade climate change is a feel good excersise

Globalists, and their scams, are pure evil. They are the enemy.


Trump has not been re-elected. The electoral college vote is on Jan 6th. Neither candidate has been elected.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 01:14
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:How is it established a crime has been committed in the US.

Great question. How does a woman know when she has been violently raped, for example?

.
So no answer?

If someone raped you IBD call 911. And don't take a shower.

A court will need evidence.

But IBD is the Supreme Court case still pending as ITN claims?
15-12-2020 01:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:How is it established a crime has been committed in the US.

Great question. How does a woman know when she has been violently raped, for example?

.
So no answer?

So no answer? If someone raped you, would you even know? Would you ever find out if your rapist was careful to clean up the evidence?

How would you know?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-12-2020 01:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I have been following this closely and here is my veiw.The court cases have been an embarrassment internationally.If you have an election you have to accept the result.If the Democrats are so all powerfull that they can rig elections they are the party that is going to win.I am a liberal voter and always have been which from what I can see is Republician and Democrats are similar to the Labor party here.I hoped for Trump to be re elected as his climate stance was in line with reality.I have been studying the Paris accord and it is a going to create a lot of problems if the world tries to achieve the goals that have been set all based on a work of fiction.I was discussing CO2 with a client yesterday and he shared some good ideas.To believe manmade climate change is a feel good excersise




The fires in California are possibly caused by man made climate change. Depleted aquifers IMHO can help to dry out the soil between the aquifers and the ground that is walked on. As a result, when it rains water run off is greater.
This in turn can make brush tinder and trees a little drier. As a result, both the brush and the trees will burn easier. If decreasing the risk of fires was a goal, then the select harvesting of trees would happen.
By reducing the density of trees per hectare, then the amount of moisture in the ground available per tree will increase. The same can be said for water vapour in the atmosphere. In areas of mostly brush, how deep down is the water table? Since you use the metric system, some water tables are about 600 meters down. This has a strong tendency to dry out the ground above them.
It is known that when soil lacks moisture that the rainfall can decrease. This has to do with how it refracts solar radiation. Of course water might help to cool the ground which could encourage rain.
One way to check this out is once it starts raining in the outback. Does the rain tend to fall where it has created lakes, rivers and streams or where it hasn't? I tend to watch a lot of documentaries in my leisure time.


Ask the Native Americans about wildfires... The forest have been burning, long before the whites started screwing stuff up. It's normal, and natural for forest to burn. Most of California's annual wildfires are arson. Democrats like to set fires, and steal stuff. Checkout some BLM documentaries...


Yup. Arson is the cause of most wildfire in the SOTC. It is also the cause of most wildfires in Washington and Oregon.

The 2nd leading cause of wildfires in these areas is just carelessness, allowing a campfire to get out of control, playing with fireworks in tinder dry areas, workmen being careless with their welders or heavy equipment, even people shooting in the woods causing an unintended spark. Automotive accidents can and do also start wildfires (one of the biggest ones in the SOTC was caused by an automobile accident on I-5). Poorly maintained power lines also fall into this kind of cause. PG&E is well known for poorly maintained equipment. The huge wildfire in the SOTC wine country (the Napa Valley fire) was caused by a cracked insulator on an 800kv power pole, and the resulting fire dropped a live line on the ground in tinder dry grass. Breakers failed to trip, again due to poor maintenance. By the time system operators noted the fault and threw the breakers manually, the fire had already started and was well out of control.

The insulator in question had been leaking for some time, and was noted by system operators as an 'acceptable leakage'. When it finally completely cracked, the live power line fell. The other two phases remained on the power pole until the pole itself was destroyed in the fire.

These are all man-made causes of wildfire.

Natural causes, such as lightning, also cause fires, but not nearly as many as man himself causes.

One year a line of thunderstorms moved across northern SOTC and through northern Nevada, setting off wildfires the whole way. A rather spectacular one formed just east of Battle Mountain, which was visible for 20 miles in the night sky. I know. I drove through there at that time, started by lightning.

The firefighters simply let the fire burn up the hill and burn itself out (fires tend to move up). Their main job was to prevent it from setting nearby structures on fire, away from Battle Mountain itself (easier, since it's lower and upwind of the fire), and to keep traffic on roadways away from it due to visibility issues and the danger of flaming debris. That fire affected traffic on both SR306 and I-80.

The fire was spectacular because the desert had a good spring wet spring that year, providing plenty of vegetation to burn later in the year. That wet spring also produced a fairly large colony of locusts that year.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 01:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I have been following this closely and here is my veiw.The court cases have been an embarrassment internationally.If you have an election you have to accept the result.If the Democrats are so all powerfull that they can rig elections they are the party that is going to win.I am a liberal voter and always have been which from what I can see is Republician and Democrats are similar to the Labor party here.I hoped for Trump to be re elected as his climate stance was in line with reality.I have been studying the Paris accord and it is a going to create a lot of problems if the world tries to achieve the goals that have been set all based on a work of fiction.I was discussing CO2 with a client yesterday and he shared some good ideas.To believe manmade climate change is a feel good excersise




The fires in California are possibly caused by man made climate change. Depleted aquifers IMHO can help to dry out the soil between the aquifers and the ground that is walked on. As a result, when it rains water run off is greater.
This in turn can make brush tinder and trees a little drier. As a result, both the brush and the trees will burn easier. If decreasing the risk of fires was a goal, then the select harvesting of trees would happen.
By reducing the density of trees per hectare, then the amount of moisture in the ground available per tree will increase. The same can be said for water vapour in the atmosphere. In areas of mostly brush, how deep down is the water table? Since you use the metric system, some water tables are about 600 meters down. This has a strong tendency to dry out the ground above them.
It is known that when soil lacks moisture that the rainfall can decrease. This has to do with how it refracts solar radiation. Of course water might help to cool the ground which could encourage rain.
One way to check this out is once it starts raining in the outback. Does the rain tend to fall where it has created lakes, rivers and streams or where it hasn't? I tend to watch a lot of documentaries in my leisure time.


Ask the Native Americans about wildfires... The forest have been burning, long before the whites started screwing stuff up. It's normal, and natural for forest to burn. Most of California's annual wildfires are arson. Democrats like to set fires, and steal stuff. Checkout some BLM documentaries...



You're sad Harvey.

Resource management has nothing to do with your post.

The SOTC does not manage their resources.
James___ wrote:
But I do admire your commitment to being hateful and bitter.

The would be you. You are describing yourself.
James___ wrote:
Who knows, if you could've got in the military, it might've helped your attitude.


Irrelevant.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 01:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tmiddles wrote:ITN claims the case is still pending. Is it?

RQAA
Yes ITN. You have answered this one.

Then why do you keep asking the same question?
.
I'm not asking you anymore. I'm asking IBD, GFM, GG, Harvey and anyone if they join you in your denial of reality.

All aboard the crazy train!

RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 01:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:How is it established a crime has been committed in the US.

Great question. How does a woman know when she has been violently raped, for example?

.
So no answer?

If someone raped you IBD call 911. And don't take a shower.

A court will need evidence.

But IBD is the Supreme Court case still pending as ITN claims?

RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 01:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
Into the Night wrote:RQAA. It takes a special breed of moron to say something this stupid.

I doth protest. That's my line.

While we're on the topic, shouldn't there be a fallacy in your master list for something so stupid that it takes a special breed of moron to say it? It should be something like this:

22g - Stupidity "nuclear" option, employed to cognitively stun opponent while buying time to retreat and to regroup; also known as "pulling a keepit"



Jussayn.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-12-2020 02:28
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1866)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:RQAA. It takes a special breed of moron to say something this stupid.

I doth protest. That's my line.

While we're on the topic, shouldn't there be a fallacy in your master list for something so stupid that it takes a special breed of moron to say it? It should be something like this:

22g - Stupidity "nuclear" option, employed to cognitively stun opponent while buying time to retreat and to regroup; also known as "pulling a keepit"



Jussayn.

.

Hahaha I laughed at this.
15-12-2020 02:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1866)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I have been following this closely and here is my veiw.The court cases have been an embarrassment internationally.If you have an election you have to accept the result.

Not if it is a fraudulent result.

duncan61 wrote:
If the Democrats are so all powerfull that they can rig elections they are the party that is going to win.

ONLY if Republicans allow them to get away with it... We'll see if Republicans allow such cheating to fly. All I know is that the citizenry is quite pissed off about it and have been openly letting their representatives know just how pissed off they are.

duncan61 wrote:
I am a liberal voter and always have been which from what I can see is Republician and Democrats are similar to the Labor party here.I hoped for Trump to be re elected as his climate stance was in line with reality.

Trump WAS re-elected. However, the Demonrats are lying cheating tyrannical fukks who have joined forces with the CCP who are attempting to usurp control over our country. Fukk the CCP. Fukk the Demonrats. Fukk the globalists. Fukk Satan.

duncan61 wrote:
I have been studying the Paris accord and it is a going to create a lot of problems if the world tries to achieve the goals that have been set all based on a work of fiction.I was discussing CO2 with a client yesterday and he shared some good ideas.To believe manmade climate change is a feel good excersise

Globalists, and their scams, are pure evil. They are the enemy.


Trump has not been re-elected. The electoral college vote is on Jan 6th. Neither candidate has been elected.

Thanks for the correction. In my head, I was expressing my opinion that Trump was the winner of the election (minus the fraud), but the words that came out were incorrect on their face.
Edited on 15-12-2020 02:33
15-12-2020 02:55
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:If someone raped you, would you even know?.
if they have the magic powers capable of erasing all evidence then I may not. So what are you trying to say? When there is an accusation of a crime that's all we need to know it was committed?

How do you know fraud has been committed in an election IBD?

I know when it's proven in court.
Edited on 15-12-2020 02:55
15-12-2020 03:00
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1866)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:If someone raped you, would you even know?.
if they have the magic powers capable of erasing all evidence then I may not. So what are you trying to say? When there is an accusation of a crime that's all we need to know it was committed?

How do you know fraud has been committed in an election IBD?

I know when it's proven in court.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Edited on 15-12-2020 03:04
15-12-2020 03:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
tgoebbles wrote:How do you know fraud has been committed in an election IBD?

I know when it's proven in court.

Question: How does tgoebbles know when he has eaten his breakfast?
Answer: When it is proven in court.

You're a moron who thinks reality is established by court rulings ... implying that courts never get anything wrong because they are the definition of truth.

You are totally screwed.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-12-2020 05:54
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
You're a moron who thinks reality is established by court rulings ...

Many things which are true don't end up getting proven in court.

It's certainly possible a crime could be committed and there just isn't enough evidence to prove it in court.

In that case there would also not be enough evidence for the rest of us to believe it with any confidence.

No one on this board (or anywhere) has presented any evidence of voter fraud/irregularities with an explanation as to how it is believable to them, and yet not to a Judge.

Xando said he saw a video of ballots being destroyed! Well, if that's true, who is being prosecuted for that crime? Who shot the video, who is in it, why doesn't a Judge find this to be credible?

So I ask again: How do you know?
15-12-2020 06:23
James___
★★★★★
(4137)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
You're a moron who thinks reality is established by court rulings ...

Many things which are true don't end up getting proven in court.

It's certainly possible a crime could be committed and there just isn't enough evidence to prove it in court.

In that case there would also not be enough evidence for the rest of us to believe it with any confidence.

No one on this board (or anywhere) has presented any evidence of voter fraud/irregularities with an explanation as to how it is believable to them, and yet not to a Judge.

Xando said he saw a video of ballots being destroyed! Well, if that's true, who is being prosecuted for that crime? Who shot the video, who is in it, why doesn't a Judge find this to be credible?

So I ask again: How do you know?



You gotta remember, Republicans were asking Republican election officials in Georgia to throw out Democratic ballots. And this according to the Republican election official who was asked to do it. And these guys see nothing wrong with that. Why it's a waste of time to try and discuss it with them. As Raffensperger said, he was under rising pressure to see Biden's lead reversed. But these guys will just say it was a misunderstanding. The GOP shouldn't be pressuring any election official to have an outcome they want.

ATLANTA (AP) — Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Monday that U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham asked him whether he had the power to reject certain absentee ballots, a question he interpreted as a suggestion to toss out legally cast votes.

Raffensperger made the comments to The Washington Post, saying he's faced rising pressure from fellow Republicans who want to see Democrat Joe Biden's narrow lead in the state reversed. Nearly 5 million votes were cast in the presidential election in Georgia, and Biden was leading President Donald Trump by about 14,000 votes.

https://apnews.com/article/georgia-official-graham-tossing-ballots-281416294b5c54c6535f8ffaab4322a2
15-12-2020 07:02
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
James___ wrote:Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Monday that U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham asked him whether he had the power to reject certain absentee ballots,..


This the only case of serious voter fraud that has come to light, if true.

We only have the testimony of the Republican Secretary of State (who is committing political suicide in disclosing the crime), and Gabriel Sterling — the election implementation manager in Georgia.

Raffensperger: "He asked if the ballots could be matched back to the voters," he said. "I got the sense it implied that then you could throw those out for any, if you look at the counties with the highest frequent error of signatures. So that's the impression that I got.

"It was just an implication of, 'Look hard and see how many ballots you could throw out,'" Raffensperger added.

Gabriel Sterling:"What I heard was basically discussions about absentee ballots and if a potentially ... if there was a percentage of signatures that weren't really, truly matching, is there some point we could get to, we could say somebody went to a courtroom could say well, let's throw (out) all these ballots because we have no way of knowing because the ballots are separated," Sterling said.

Pressuring an election official to throw out legal votes is a crime. It is election fraud.

Of course we only have people making claims without any supporting evidence. So Graham will likely avoid conviction.
15-12-2020 07:56
keepit
★★★★★
(2072)
Tmid,
It doesn't sound like graham could get convicted. He's pretty good at being careful in his wording (usually). Wouldn't it boil down to a he said , he said thing.
It sure sounds like he was fishing but i wouldn't vote for conviction if i was on the jury.
He isn't the same guy he used to be.
Why and how do several of Trumps workers get warped so?
15-12-2020 07:58
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
keepit wrote:
Tmid,
It doesn't sound like graham could get convicted. He's pretty good at being careful in his wording (usually). Wouldn't it boil down to a he said , he said thing.
It sure sounds like he was fishing but i wouldn't vote for conviction if i was on the jury.
He isn't the same guy he used to be.
Why and how do several of Trumps workers get warped so?
No there isn't enough evidence. Pretty fair to say he showed his cards though.
15-12-2020 09:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:If someone raped you, would you even know?.
if they have the magic powers capable of erasing all evidence then I may not. So what are you trying to say? When there is an accusation of a crime that's all we need to know it was committed?

How do you know fraud has been committed in an election IBD?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
I know when it's proven in court.

Straw man fallacy. Evidence exists. The presence or lack of presence of a court case makes no difference.

Evidence is not a proof. Neither is a court ruling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 15-12-2020 09:23
15-12-2020 09:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
You're a moron who thinks reality is established by court rulings ...

Many things which are true don't end up getting proven in court.

It's certainly possible a crime could be committed and there just isn't enough evidence to prove it in court.

In that case there would also not be enough evidence for the rest of us to believe it with any confidence.

No one on this board (or anywhere) has presented any evidence of voter fraud/irregularities with an explanation as to how it is believable to them, and yet not to a Judge.

Xando said he saw a video of ballots being destroyed! Well, if that's true, who is being prosecuted for that crime? Who shot the video, who is in it, why doesn't a Judge find this to be credible?

So I ask again: How do you know?

Courts are not a proof. Evidence is not a proof. Evidence does not need a court case to exist.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 09:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
James___ wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
You're a moron who thinks reality is established by court rulings ...

Many things which are true don't end up getting proven in court.

It's certainly possible a crime could be committed and there just isn't enough evidence to prove it in court.

In that case there would also not be enough evidence for the rest of us to believe it with any confidence.

No one on this board (or anywhere) has presented any evidence of voter fraud/irregularities with an explanation as to how it is believable to them, and yet not to a Judge.

Xando said he saw a video of ballots being destroyed! Well, if that's true, who is being prosecuted for that crime? Who shot the video, who is in it, why doesn't a Judge find this to be credible?

So I ask again: How do you know?



You gotta remember, Republicans were asking Republican election officials in Georgia to throw out Democratic ballots. And this according to the Republican election official who was asked to do it. And these guys see nothing wrong with that. Why it's a waste of time to try and discuss it with them. As Raffensperger said, he was under rising pressure to see Biden's lead reversed. But these guys will just say it was a misunderstanding. The GOP shouldn't be pressuring any election official to have an outcome they want.

ATLANTA (AP) — Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Monday that U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham asked him whether he had the power to reject certain absentee ballots, a question he interpreted as a suggestion to toss out legally cast votes.

Raffensperger made the comments to The Washington Post, saying he's faced rising pressure from fellow Republicans who want to see Democrat Joe Biden's narrow lead in the state reversed. Nearly 5 million votes were cast in the presidential election in Georgia, and Biden was leading President Donald Trump by about 14,000 votes.

https://apnews.com/article/georgia-official-graham-tossing-ballots-281416294b5c54c6535f8ffaab4322a2


Fake News.

The Texas lawsuit correctly stated that the executive branch of the State of Georgia broke the law and faulted the election. ALL ballots should be thrown out, not just Democratic ones.

The legislature of Georgia must choose the electors themselves, as they are already authorized by the US Constitution to do so.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 09:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
James___ wrote:Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Monday that U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham asked him whether he had the power to reject certain absentee ballots,..


This the only case of serious voter fraud that has come to light, if true.

Election fraud is not voter fraud. Redefinition fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
We only have the testimony of the Republican Secretary of State (who is committing political suicide in disclosing the crime), and Gabriel Sterling — the election implementation manager in Georgia.

Raffensperger: "He asked if the ballots could be matched back to the voters," he said. "I got the sense it implied that then you could throw those out for any, if you look at the counties with the highest frequent error of signatures. So that's the impression that I got.

"It was just an implication of, 'Look hard and see how many ballots you could throw out,'" Raffensperger added.

Gabriel Sterling:"What I heard was basically discussions about absentee ballots and if a potentially ... if there was a percentage of signatures that weren't really, truly matching, is there some point we could get to, we could say somebody went to a courtroom could say well, let's throw (out) all these ballots because we have no way of knowing because the ballots are separated," Sterling said.

Pressuring an election official to throw out legal votes is a crime. It is election fraud.

They are not legal votes. It is unknown which are legal ones and which are illegal ones, but there are a lot of illegal ones. The election in Georgia is faulted. The ballots mean nothing anymore. The legislature must choose it's electors or abstain.
tmiddles wrote:
Of course we only have people making claims without any supporting evidence. So Graham will likely avoid conviction.

Evidence exists. You can't wish it away.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 09:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
keepit wrote:
Tmid,
It doesn't sound like graham could get convicted. He's pretty good at being careful in his wording (usually). Wouldn't it boil down to a he said , he said thing.
It sure sounds like he was fishing but i wouldn't vote for conviction if i was on the jury.
He isn't the same guy he used to be.
Why and how do several of Trumps workers get warped so?

Convicted of what?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 09:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:
Tmid,
It doesn't sound like graham could get convicted. He's pretty good at being careful in his wording (usually). Wouldn't it boil down to a he said , he said thing.
It sure sounds like he was fishing but i wouldn't vote for conviction if i was on the jury.
He isn't the same guy he used to be.
Why and how do several of Trumps workers get warped so?
No there isn't enough evidence. Pretty fair to say he showed his cards though.

Evidence exists. You can't wish it away.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-12-2020 09:45
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1015)
I listen to 96.1 FM and the news comes on every hour.I heard a lot today that claimed that Biden has won.I am going to research this college vote thing
Page 3 of 7<12345>>>





Join the debate GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Savior Offer A Special Program To Help You Unlock Your God Body & Live Like Gods124-02-2021 06:15
Top Secret Controllers, Societies Do Not Know Eternal God So Cannot Find The Savior Messiah Buddha020-02-2021 10:59
God Made Corona Virus COVID So Do Not Try To Counter It, The More Trouble Will Follow316-02-2021 22:55
TempleOS, Technology Cannot Help You Understand, Talk With God Because You Are Too Stupid505-02-2021 00:41
The Real God019-05-2020 01:58
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact