Remember me
▼ Content

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!!



Page 2 of 7<1234>>>
12-12-2020 23:25
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2919)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
This is a good one. Even with what Pennsylvania said, is it treasonous for government officials to try and overthrow an election? It can be considered as an act of rebellion against the US when false claims are pursued because a party chooses not to accept certified election results or a state court's decision.
And representatives should abide by the constitution instead of saying their candidate should be president.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/bill-pascrell-house-lawmaker-traitors-texas-lawsuit-023004107.html


So, questioning the results is an act of treason? A lot of questionable things happened this year. If you believe there is an issue, you take it to court. That's what this country was founded on. The courts are available to everyone, to resolve disputes. Just because the left, and the media, claim victory, doesn't mean we all have to blindly accept. Why even hold elections, if you are going to faithfully accept everything your masters tell you, without question?

The disputes will serve another purpose, even if they fail in court, there will be changes made, to ensure nothing like this happens next election. Nobody wants to have to fight out every election in court, and some strong arguments were made. Some only failed, because they weren't worded, or presented properly, evidence not presented properly. There was a lot of weird stuff going on during this election, and ballot counting, but ho to present it to the courts, as required, and present it to illustrate why it's supports our case, is difficult. Unusual, doesn't make it blatantly illegal, or you'd be posting from a jail cell...



It was not up to congressional representatives to challenge certified election results. On a ship their actions would be considered as mutiny. There was nothing questionable about the election as the lawsuits kept being dismissed as baseless claims. No evidence to support the claims made has ever been shown.
It is time to start viewing the attempts to overthrow a lawful election as treason.


Who does the congressional representatives, represent? The democrat agenda? We all don't live on a yellow submarine... There is no penalties to disagree, or attempt to settle a dispute through the courts. When it becomes a crime, to question what your democrat overloads are doing, to OUR country, it's time to change the government.

Biden might as well call it quits. He would have to walk softly, or risk a revolt. His aggressive, progressive agenda, just won't float, without sparking an uprising. He can't afford to piss off too many people, or his going to blow his hold on congress, in 2022, and most definitely the democrat chances in 2024 presidential.
13-12-2020 00:01
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1586)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:This is one time in my life that I hate being right. :

To be honest, this is the correct decision. The Supreme Court has no ability to provide any sort of relief in this case. There is nothing they can do.

This is entirely a matter for the State legislatures and there is still time for each State to do the right thing.

I like Into the Night's wording, that any Presidential election in any State is merely a suggestion/recommendation by the residents of a State to their State legislature as to which electors to send, but only State legislatures have ever had the final say on the chosen electors.

It might be the case that State legislators were paid off NOT do the right thing and to look the other way. If so, the Presidency will have been bought and forthwith paid.

.

Listening to the rest of the WI legislative hearing, it sounds like a number of them (mistakenly) believe that they don't have the power to do anything about it, and that's not a good sign. However, I will continue to have faith that Trump stays in office one way or another until he is no longer physically in office.
Edited on 13-12-2020 00:13
13-12-2020 00:08
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1586)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Update: SCOTUS refuses to hear the case ...

It would seem this is not possible. It has been insisted on here SCOTUS is required to hear the case. Check with ITN there must be an error in reality.

They refused to hear the case (on merits) because they heard the case (on standing) and decided that Texas did not have standing.
13-12-2020 00:18
James___
★★★★★
(3701)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
This is a good one. Even with what Pennsylvania said, is it treasonous for government officials to try and overthrow an election? It can be considered as an act of rebellion against the US when false claims are pursued because a party chooses not to accept certified election results or a state court's decision.
And representatives should abide by the constitution instead of saying their candidate should be president.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/bill-pascrell-house-lawmaker-traitors-texas-lawsuit-023004107.html


So, questioning the results is an act of treason? A lot of questionable things happened this year. If you believe there is an issue, you take it to court. That's what this country was founded on. The courts are available to everyone, to resolve disputes. Just because the left, and the media, claim victory, doesn't mean we all have to blindly accept. Why even hold elections, if you are going to faithfully accept everything your masters tell you, without question?

The disputes will serve another purpose, even if they fail in court, there will be changes made, to ensure nothing like this happens next election. Nobody wants to have to fight out every election in court, and some strong arguments were made. Some only failed, because they weren't worded, or presented properly, evidence not presented properly. There was a lot of weird stuff going on during this election, and ballot counting, but ho to present it to the courts, as required, and present it to illustrate why it's supports our case, is difficult. Unusual, doesn't make it blatantly illegal, or you'd be posting from a jail cell...



It was not up to congressional representatives to challenge certified election results. On a ship their actions would be considered as mutiny. There was nothing questionable about the election as the lawsuits kept being dismissed as baseless claims. No evidence to support the claims made has ever been shown.
It is time to start viewing the attempts to overthrow a lawful election as treason.


Who does the congressional representatives, represent? The democrat agenda? We all don't live on a yellow submarine... There is no penalties to disagree, or attempt to settle a dispute through the courts. When it becomes a crime, to question what your democrat overloads are doing, to OUR country, it's time to change the government.

Biden might as well call it quits. He would have to walk softly, or risk a revolt. His aggressive, progressive agenda, just won't float, without sparking an uprising. He can't afford to piss off too many people, or his going to blow his hold on congress, in 2022, and most definitely the democrat chances in 2024 presidential.


There is no penalties to disagree, or attempt to settle a dispute through the courts.

Working to over turn a lawful election without evidence is treason. That is because it is not a dispute but is an attempt to over throw the government.
In other countries it would be called a coup. And on the brighter side of life, this is how dictators and communism gained power in other countries.
13-12-2020 00:45
James___
★★★★★
(3701)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Update: SCOTUS refuses to hear the case ...

It would seem this is not possible. It has been insisted on here SCOTUS is required to hear the case. Check with ITN there must be an error in reality.

They refused to hear the case (on merits) because they heard the case (on standing) and decided that Texas did not have standing.



It's people like you and Harvey that will probably get me to move out of the US. You guys need Trump's white supremacist attitude to justify your own. MAGA is about guys like you being superior while doing nothing.
I don't think those days will ever come back but that IMHO is what challenging the election results is about. And this is why I see atmospheric chemistry as opportunity. It takes work while you guys want your opinion to matter even when it's about overthrowing the government.

They didn't hear Texas because Texas has no judicial authority over other state's laws. They're not a court.
About anything one state can sue another state over would most likely already have federal oversight. Examples are interstate commerce, water rights, etc.
Edited on 13-12-2020 00:54
13-12-2020 01:37
keepit
★★★★☆
(1860)
I don't think it was treason because it was attempted legally, through the courts.
A coup is an attempt to overthrow illegally.

Now if they'd tried to overthrow it through semantics, that would be illegal (just kidding).
13-12-2020 02:51
James___
★★★★★
(3701)
keepit wrote:
I don't think it was treason because it was attempted legally, through the courts.
A coup is an attempt to overthrow illegally.

Now if they'd tried to overthrow it through semantics, that would be illegal (just kidding).



The GOP has asked people to violate the law to change the election outcome. That is treason. With me though, too many baseless claims can be considered an attack on democracy. It could be considered that the GOP wants people to distrust the government. Then everything can be privatized.
13-12-2020 03:29
keepit
★★★★☆
(1860)
James,
I don't think i'd want national defense nationalized, for example.
13-12-2020 03:30
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2919)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
I don't think it was treason because it was attempted legally, through the courts.
A coup is an attempt to overthrow illegally.

Now if they'd tried to overthrow it through semantics, that would be illegal (just kidding).



The GOP has asked people to violate the law to change the election outcome. That is treason. With me though, too many baseless claims can be considered an attack on democracy. It could be considered that the GOP wants people to distrust the government. Then everything can be privatized.


What democracy? 50 years ago, in grade school, we Pledge our Allegiance to the Flag, which clearly stated REPUBLIC. Not one word about no democracy. Democrats, democracy, are all hold overs from the British tyrants, which should have been shoved on ships, with the rest of the losers. All they've done 244 years, is attempt to over throw the REPUBLIC.

You won't leave America, because it's the best country on the planet, and you'd starve if you didn't get government hand outs.
13-12-2020 04:53
keepit
★★★★☆
(1860)
James,
I meant to say "i think i'd want national defense nationalized."
13-12-2020 06:03
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3718)
Into the Night wrote:... Trump's lawsuit is still pending, ...
anyone else joining ITN in the belief that
20A98
Mike Kelly, United States Congressman, et al., Applicants
v.
Pennsylvania, et al.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20a98.html is still pending at SCOTUS?

Reality check. Couldn't be a more relevant question to any topic here.

Who else is nuts?

gfm7175 wrote:
... they heard the case (on standing) and decided that Texas did not have standing.
by this definition SCOTUS hears every case sent to it. Sadly for you and the rest of the vocabulary fun bunch thats not what it means to hear a case.

But please do back up ITN here GFM. Is 20A98 still pending?
13-12-2020 06:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8056)
tmiddles wrote: anyone else joining ITN in the belief

Does anyone else join tgoebbles in the belief that the Supreme Court just capriciously "denied" relief without having read the filing and considered the case?

Reality check. Couldn't be a more relevant question to any topic here.

Who else is nuts?

.
Attached image:

13-12-2020 06:43
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3718)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: anyone else joining ITN in the belief that
20A98
Mike Kelly, United States Congressman, et al., Applicants
v.
Pennsylvania, et al.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20a98.html is still pending at SCOTUS?

...Reality check...


Don't be coy IBD. Is it pending at SCOTUS or not? Do you agree with ITN or not?

the crazy train is calling
13-12-2020 13:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14484)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
This is a good one. Even with what Pennsylvania said, is it treasonous for government officials to try and overthrow an election? It can be considered as an act of rebellion against the US when false claims are pursued because a party chooses not to accept certified election results or a state court's decision.
And representatives should abide by the constitution instead of saying their candidate should be president.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/bill-pascrell-house-lawmaker-traitors-texas-lawsuit-023004107.html


So, questioning the results is an act of treason? A lot of questionable things happened this year. If you believe there is an issue, you take it to court. That's what this country was founded on. The courts are available to everyone, to resolve disputes. Just because the left, and the media, claim victory, doesn't mean we all have to blindly accept. Why even hold elections, if you are going to faithfully accept everything your masters tell you, without question?

The disputes will serve another purpose, even if they fail in court, there will be changes made, to ensure nothing like this happens next election. Nobody wants to have to fight out every election in court, and some strong arguments were made. Some only failed, because they weren't worded, or presented properly, evidence not presented properly. There was a lot of weird stuff going on during this election, and ballot counting, but ho to present it to the courts, as required, and present it to illustrate why it's supports our case, is difficult. Unusual, doesn't make it blatantly illegal, or you'd be posting from a jail cell...



It was not up to congressional representatives to challenge certified election results. On a ship their actions would be considered as mutiny. There was nothing questionable about the election as the lawsuits kept being dismissed as baseless claims. No evidence to support the claims made has ever been shown.
It is time to start viewing the attempts to overthrow a lawful election as treason.


Who does the congressional representatives, represent? The democrat agenda? We all don't live on a yellow submarine... There is no penalties to disagree, or attempt to settle a dispute through the courts. When it becomes a crime, to question what your democrat overloads are doing, to OUR country, it's time to change the government.

Biden might as well call it quits. He would have to walk softly, or risk a revolt. His aggressive, progressive agenda, just won't float, without sparking an uprising. He can't afford to piss off too many people, or his going to blow his hold on congress, in 2022, and most definitely the democrat chances in 2024 presidential.


There is no penalties to disagree, or attempt to settle a dispute through the courts.

Working to over turn a lawful election without evidence is treason. That is because it is not a dispute but is an attempt to over throw the government.
In other countries it would be called a coup. And on the brighter side of life, this is how dictators and communism gained power in other countries.

It was not a lawful election.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
13-12-2020 13:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14484)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Update: SCOTUS refuses to hear the case ...

It would seem this is not possible. It has been insisted on here SCOTUS is required to hear the case. Check with ITN there must be an error in reality.

They refused to hear the case (on merits) because they heard the case (on standing) and decided that Texas did not have standing.



It's people like you and Harvey that will probably get me to move out of the US. You guys need Trump's white supremacist attitude to justify your own. MAGA is about guys like you being superior while doing nothing.
I don't think those days will ever come back but that IMHO is what challenging the election results is about. And this is why I see atmospheric chemistry as opportunity. It takes work while you guys want your opinion to matter even when it's about overthrowing the government.

It is Democrats that want to overthrow the government.
James___ wrote:
They didn't hear Texas because Texas has no judicial authority over other state's laws.

The Texas lawsuit had merit. It is not about judicial authority.
James___ wrote:
They're not a court.

They don't need to be.
James___ wrote:
About anything one state can sue another state over would most likely already have federal oversight. Examples are interstate commerce, water rights, etc.

No. States can sue other States.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
13-12-2020 13:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14484)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
I don't think it was treason because it was attempted legally, through the courts.
A coup is an attempt to overthrow illegally.

Now if they'd tried to overthrow it through semantics, that would be illegal (just kidding).



The GOP has asked people to violate the law to change the election outcome.

WRONG. Texas and the other 18 States want the law to be followed.
James___ wrote:
That is treason.

The Constitution is not treason. Following the law is not treason.
James___ wrote:
With me though, too many baseless claims can be considered an attack on democracy.

The United States is not a democracy. It never was.
James___ wrote:
It could be considered that the GOP wants people to distrust the government. Then everything can be privatized.

You are completely ignoring what the Democrats are doing.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
13-12-2020 14:09
James___
★★★★★
(3701)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
I don't think it was treason because it was attempted legally, through the courts.
A coup is an attempt to overthrow illegally.

Now if they'd tried to overthrow it through semantics, that would be illegal (just kidding).



The GOP has asked people to violate the law to change the election outcome.

WRONG. Texas and the other 18 States want the law to be followed.
James___ wrote:
That is treason.

The Constitution is not treason. Following the law is not treason.
James___ wrote:
With me though, too many baseless claims can be considered an attack on democracy.

The United States is not a democracy. It never was.
James___ wrote:
It could be considered that the GOP wants people to distrust the government. Then everything can be privatized.

You are completely ignoring what the Democrats are doing.



Because Americans can't get along with each other, it's a slow downward spiral the US is on. Americans are known in other countries for being aggressive. Even towards each other. You know, like the rules don't apply to them. Myself, I think I'm just going to tune it out.
13-12-2020 15:50
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1586)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:... Trump's lawsuit is still pending, ...
anyone else joining ITN in the belief that
20A98
Mike Kelly, United States Congressman, et al., Applicants
v.
Pennsylvania, et al.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20a98.html is still pending at SCOTUS?

Reality check. Couldn't be a more relevant question to any topic here.

Who else is nuts?

gfm7175 wrote:
... they heard the case (on standing) and decided that Texas did not have standing.
by this definition SCOTUS hears every case sent to it. Sadly for you and the rest of the vocabulary fun bunch thats not what it means to hear a case.

But please do back up ITN here GFM. Is 20A98 still pending?

RQAA.
13-12-2020 18:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8056)
tmiddles wrote:Don't be coy IBD. Is it pending at SCOTUS or not? Do you agree with ITN or not?

Don't be coy, tmiddles. Did SCOTUS just deny without reading the case and considering it?

This is the entire question. Everything else is just pivot on your part. Your original claim is that SCOTUS somehow gets to just ignore cases before them if they feel like it. further, you are citing this as a contemporary example.

SCOTUS heard the case. the crazy train is calling you

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-12-2020 21:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14484)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
I don't think it was treason because it was attempted legally, through the courts.
A coup is an attempt to overthrow illegally.

Now if they'd tried to overthrow it through semantics, that would be illegal (just kidding).



The GOP has asked people to violate the law to change the election outcome.

WRONG. Texas and the other 18 States want the law to be followed.
James___ wrote:
That is treason.

The Constitution is not treason. Following the law is not treason.
James___ wrote:
With me though, too many baseless claims can be considered an attack on democracy.

The United States is not a democracy. It never was.
James___ wrote:
It could be considered that the GOP wants people to distrust the government. Then everything can be privatized.

You are completely ignoring what the Democrats are doing.



Because Americans can't get along with each other, it's a slow downward spiral the US is on. Americans are known in other countries for being aggressive. Even towards each other. You know, like the rules don't apply to them. Myself, I think I'm just going to tune it out.

Seeya.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
13-12-2020 22:38
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2919)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
I don't think it was treason because it was attempted legally, through the courts.
A coup is an attempt to overthrow illegally.

Now if they'd tried to overthrow it through semantics, that would be illegal (just kidding).



The GOP has asked people to violate the law to change the election outcome.

WRONG. Texas and the other 18 States want the law to be followed.
James___ wrote:
That is treason.

The Constitution is not treason. Following the law is not treason.
James___ wrote:
With me though, too many baseless claims can be considered an attack on democracy.

The United States is not a democracy. It never was.
James___ wrote:
It could be considered that the GOP wants people to distrust the government. Then everything can be privatized.

You are completely ignoring what the Democrats are doing.



Because Americans can't get along with each other, it's a slow downward spiral the US is on. Americans are known in other countries for being aggressive. Even towards each other. You know, like the rules don't apply to them. Myself, I think I'm just going to tune it out.


American's are no different than any other species on earth (except democrats, and apparently Norwegians). Every loving thing has to work to survive. And yes, they'll fight, to protect themselves, and what they have. No work, no survival. American's work hard, to earn their wages. They are going to fight the democrats, and the beggars, who keep trying to take as much of their paycheck, as they can steal away with.

You keep spouting about your 'important' WORK, in atmospheric science, but you seem to be allergic to work, in general. You are learning calculus, but you can't learn a skill, or trade, to pay your bills? You are just comfortable being a parasite on society, feeding off the hard work of others. And you wander why Americans don't get along with you? You're a thief, stealing our paychecks, and laughing the whole time. Life, is not a corn whiskey party, it's hard work, if you want to survive.
13-12-2020 23:49
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3718)
IBdaMann wrote:
SCOTUS heard the case.
A cute definition of denying a case a hearing but the question remains: ITN claims the case is still pending. Is it?

GFM?

The nature of reality, the ability to suspend reality, and the nature of insanity are relevant to every topic on this board.

So what is it fellas? Ducking this one?
14-12-2020 00:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(14484)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
SCOTUS heard the case.
A cute definition of denying a case a hearing but the question remains: ITN claims the case is still pending. Is it?

GFM?

The nature of reality, the ability to suspend reality, and the nature of insanity are relevant to every topic on this board.

So what is it fellas? Ducking this one?

RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
14-12-2020 00:17
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3718)
Into the Night wrote:
Tmiddles wrote:ITN claims the case is still pending. Is it?

RQAA
Yes ITN. You have answered this one. You claim that a case SCOTUS denied is still pending. That is what's amazing.

Since team denial (of reality) here can never admit to a mistake I'd like to do a crazy person roll call.

Who else who like to deny reality in joining ITN?
14-12-2020 01:14
James___
★★★★★
(3701)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
I don't think it was treason because it was attempted legally, through the courts.
A coup is an attempt to overthrow illegally.

Now if they'd tried to overthrow it through semantics, that would be illegal (just kidding).



The GOP has asked people to violate the law to change the election outcome.

WRONG. Texas and the other 18 States want the law to be followed.
James___ wrote:
That is treason.

The Constitution is not treason. Following the law is not treason.
James___ wrote:
With me though, too many baseless claims can be considered an attack on democracy.

The United States is not a democracy. It never was.
James___ wrote:
It could be considered that the GOP wants people to distrust the government. Then everything can be privatized.

You are completely ignoring what the Democrats are doing.



Because Americans can't get along with each other, it's a slow downward spiral the US is on. Americans are known in other countries for being aggressive. Even towards each other. You know, like the rules don't apply to them. Myself, I think I'm just going to tune it out.


American's are no different than any other species on earth (except democrats, and apparently Norwegians). Every loving thing has to work to survive. And yes, they'll fight, to protect themselves, and what they have. No work, no survival. American's work hard, to earn their wages. They are going to fight the democrats, and the beggars, who keep trying to take as much of their paycheck, as they can steal away with.

You keep spouting about your 'important' WORK, in atmospheric science, but you seem to be allergic to work, in general. You are learning calculus, but you can't learn a skill, or trade, to pay your bills? You are just comfortable being a parasite on society, feeding off the hard work of others. And you wander why Americans don't get along with you? You're a thief, stealing our paychecks, and laughing the whole time. Life, is not a corn whiskey party, it's hard work, if you want to survive.



Why not enjoy the ride?
Merry Christmas

Attached image:

14-12-2020 01:59
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(874)
I have been following this closely and here is my veiw.The court cases have been an embarrassment internationally.If you have an election you have to accept the result.If the Democrats are so all powerfull that they can rig elections they are the party that is going to win.I am a liberal voter and always have been which from what I can see is Republician and Democrats are similar to the Labor party here.I hoped for Trump to be re elected as his climate stance was in line with reality.I have been studying the Paris accord and it is a going to create a lot of problems if the world tries to achieve the goals that have been set all based on a work of fiction.I was discussing CO2 with a client yesterday and he shared some good ideas.To believe manmade climate change is a feel good excersise
14-12-2020 02:43
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2919)
duncan61 wrote:
I have been following this closely and here is my veiw.The court cases have been an embarrassment internationally.If you have an election you have to accept the result.If the Democrats are so all powerfull that they can rig elections they are the party that is going to win.I am a liberal voter and always have been which from what I can see is Republician and Democrats are similar to the Labor party here.I hoped for Trump to be re elected as his climate stance was in line with reality.I have been studying the Paris accord and it is a going to create a lot of problems if the world tries to achieve the goals that have been set all based on a work of fiction.I was discussing CO2 with a client yesterday and he shared some good ideas.To believe manmade climate change is a feel good excersise


Yeah, the who election is an embarrassment. But, just sitting back and taking it, would be embarrassing as well. It would be nice if we could set things right, by challenging what happened, but it doesn't look like it'll happen in time. The challenge, lets the left know why are aware, and are going to watch closer, and work harder, to prevent a repeat in the future. Also sends out the message that we aren't going to quit, aren't going to give up, and we aren't going to take a bunch of crap.

The Paris Accord was a bad deal all around. Basically, it's set up for the richest member, to pickup the tab, for the less able countries. They are really depending on the US to be that country. Solar panels and windmills aren't going to fill the energy needs. Sort of foolish to push for eliminating the energy production, that actual works, before a viable alternative is ready. We are left with less production, and a much higher demand to fill. A lot of people are going to have to do without electricity.

Stuff like the Paris Accord, are why we need to keep a tight rein on elections. It's not so much about restructuring energy production and use, but government power and control. Energy production is vital to almost all modern technology us. It makes our lives simpler, easier, more efficient, and faster. Having our own transportation gives us freedom, independence, and saves us a lot of time. Mass transit is ideal, it puts everyone on a schedule, we'll spend a lot of time wait for our ride. Can't avoid it, have to show up early, as not to miss it, or have to wait anyway, for the next on, if it's full up. We of course, aren't going to get service from our front door, to any destination, more waiting, more arrangements. There is always walking, riding a bicycle, or horse and buggy, which are great, when the weather is bad, and time consuming as well.
14-12-2020 05:51
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3718)
HarveyH55 wrote:...going to watch closer, and work harder, to prevent a repeat in the future. Also sends out the message that we aren't going to quit, aren't going to give up, and we aren't going to take a bunch of crap...
What the right needs to do to prevent this rampant fraud is to get into a position of power. Get control of the state legislatures, governors, secretary of state so that you have direct supervision of the election. Also be sure to have your man in the presidency to wield that power. Having the congress or senate would help as well.

Basically: Be in power

That will help the right in dealing with the fraud.

Next sound the alarm years ahead of time. Like how in 2016 when Trump told the world there had been millions of illegal votes and that he had in fact won the popular vote (He was super busy with the wall or he would have followed up on that). This will put all of your Republican politicians on notice to prevent future fraud.

If you've done all that then if fraud happens, and it goes to a Trump appointed Judge to rule on it, you should be golden.

Oh, the 3rd thing: Be totally crazy. That way you can just pick your reality.
14-12-2020 06:47
Xadoman
★★☆☆☆
(386)
The voting fraud is embarrasment to the rest of the world. Even in shithole countries you need to identify yourself if you want to vote. Trump won it in a landslide but the fake ballouts turned the things upside down. I have seen the videos of fraud but apparently those are getting rejected by the courts constantly. It seems nothing could be done. This is a perfect example of a deep state which decides what is right and what is wrong. Trump is bad and Biden is good and everything is justified to get the good guy to win.
14-12-2020 09:17
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3718)
Xadoman wrote:...the fake ballouts ....
Do shit hole countries also insist on evidence?

In the US we have a court system where disputes can be proven with evidence. Failing to do that will cause a Judge to rule against you and point that out. This has happened to Trump. Why? Because he has no evidence a Judge finds credible.

Evidence that is not credible is free by the way. If you ever need some let me know.

So Xandoman, is the rest of the world at all concerned about our process being corrupted by a deep state influenced by aliens from other worlds?


That is an official photo so there you go.
14-12-2020 09:49
Xadoman
★★☆☆☆
(386)
tmiddles wrote:
Xadoman wrote:...the fake ballouts ....
Do shit hole countries also insist on evidence?

In the US we have a court system where disputes can be proven with evidence. Failing to do that will cause a Judge to rule against you and point that out. This has happened to Trump. Why? Because he has no evidence a Judge finds credible.

Evidence that is not credible is free by the way. If you ever need some let me know.

So Xandoman, is the rest of the world at all concerned about our process being corrupted by a deep state influenced by aliens from other worlds?


That is an official photo so there you go.


I have seen the video of the feeding of tens of thousand of the fake ballouts into the mashines. Nobody cares about it and is rejected. If such evidence is rejected then I have no idea what else could be done.
Edited on 14-12-2020 09:49
14-12-2020 10:06
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2919)
The democrats use the election security measures to their advantage. No one allow to bring in electronic devices, and they made sure observers were kept too far away to see an actual details. The counting places that did have video security, didn't show enough detail. Those thumb drives, would need to be produced, to be of use as evidence. Actual fake ballots would need to be produced as evidence. Of course, no ballots could be removed.
14-12-2020 13:00
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3718)
Xadoman wrote:
I have seen the video of the feeding of tens of thousand of the fake ballouts...
HarveyH55 wrote:...Those thumb drives, would need to be produced, to be of use as evidence....

Yet there is nothing at all that has made it in court. How many thousands, or is it millions?, of ballots do you think were fake yet there is nothing?

This is the classic conspiracy formula:
1- Have a batshit crazy theory
2- Identify some great villain powerful enough to erase any evidence
3- When it's discovered there is no evidence refer to number 2

With that you can believe anything.

I hate to break it to you. Democrats are largely incompetent (because they are human).

The greatest crime in history has not in fact been pulled off without any evidence.

You know what's very real though? Trump has raised about 300 million dollars in sucker bucks from you fools.

Lying is so profitable.
Edited on 14-12-2020 13:02
14-12-2020 15:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8056)
tmiddles wrote:Yet there is nothing at all that has made it in court.

Because the courts aren't the correct venue. The State legislatures are the correct venue. Only you are dishonestly harping on the false assumption that there are courts whose jurisdiction somehow has power over the State legislatures' power to "chuse" their electors.

Once again, only you are presuming the false assumption. Given your limitless dishonesty, your insistence that "there is no evidence" is a bit gratuitous.

tmiddles wrote: How many thousands, or is it millions?, of ballots do you think were fake

Democrat operatives racked up several hundred thousand phony votes for Biden and stole a few thousand from Trump ... per State in question. Ergo, more than 1.2 million total.

There is overwhelming evidence for the State legislatures to consider and to ultimately do the right thing.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-12-2020 16:13
James___
★★★★★
(3701)
HarveyH55 wrote:
There is no penalties to disagree, or attempt to settle a dispute through the courts.



When it comes to attacking Democracy by making repeated baseless claims, then the offended party is saying that the Republic in which we live is a failed Democracy.
If that is true, then we need a new form of government and Merry Christmas Harvey55.

Since this thread is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw,
my parents started their family ways in Texas. God Blessed Texas !!!
Attached image:


Edited on 14-12-2020 16:16
14-12-2020 16:48
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1586)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
SCOTUS heard the case.
A cute definition of denying a case a hearing but the question remains: ITN claims the case is still pending. Is it?

GFM?

The nature of reality, the ability to suspend reality, and the nature of insanity are relevant to every topic on this board.

So what is it fellas? Ducking this one?

RQAA.
14-12-2020 17:02
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1586)
duncan61 wrote:
I have been following this closely and here is my veiw.The court cases have been an embarrassment internationally.If you have an election you have to accept the result.

Not if it is a fraudulent result.

duncan61 wrote:
If the Democrats are so all powerfull that they can rig elections they are the party that is going to win.

ONLY if Republicans allow them to get away with it... We'll see if Republicans allow such cheating to fly. All I know is that the citizenry is quite pissed off about it and have been openly letting their representatives know just how pissed off they are.

duncan61 wrote:
I am a liberal voter and always have been which from what I can see is Republician and Democrats are similar to the Labor party here.I hoped for Trump to be re elected as his climate stance was in line with reality.

Trump WAS re-elected. However, the Demonrats are lying cheating tyrannical fukks who have joined forces with the CCP who are attempting to usurp control over our country. Fukk the CCP. Fukk the Demonrats. Fukk the globalists. Fukk Satan.

duncan61 wrote:
I have been studying the Paris accord and it is a going to create a lot of problems if the world tries to achieve the goals that have been set all based on a work of fiction.I was discussing CO2 with a client yesterday and he shared some good ideas.To believe manmade climate change is a feel good excersise

Globalists, and their scams, are pure evil. They are the enemy.
14-12-2020 18:17
James___
★★★★★
(3701)
duncan61 wrote:
I have been following this closely and here is my veiw.The court cases have been an embarrassment internationally.If you have an election you have to accept the result.If the Democrats are so all powerfull that they can rig elections they are the party that is going to win.I am a liberal voter and always have been which from what I can see is Republician and Democrats are similar to the Labor party here.I hoped for Trump to be re elected as his climate stance was in line with reality.I have been studying the Paris accord and it is a going to create a lot of problems if the world tries to achieve the goals that have been set all based on a work of fiction.I was discussing CO2 with a client yesterday and he shared some good ideas.To believe manmade climate change is a feel good excersise



The fires in California are possibly caused by man made climate change. Depleted aquifers IMHO can help to dry out the soil between the aquifers and the ground that is walked on. As a result, when it rains water run off is greater.
This in turn can make brush tinder and trees a little drier. As a result, both the brush and the trees will burn easier. If decreasing the risk of fires was a goal, then the select harvesting of trees would happen.
By reducing the density of trees per hectare, then the amount of moisture in the ground available per tree will increase. The same can be said for water vapour in the atmosphere. In areas of mostly brush, how deep down is the water table? Since you use the metric system, some water tables are about 600 meters down. This has a strong tendency to dry out the ground above them.
It is known that when soil lacks moisture that the rainfall can decrease. This has to do with how it refracts solar radiation. Of course water might help to cool the ground which could encourage rain.
One way to check this out is once it starts raining in the outback. Does the rain tend to fall where it has created lakes, rivers and streams or where it hasn't? I tend to watch a lot of documentaries in my leisure time.
14-12-2020 18:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8056)
James___ wrote:The fires in California are possibly caused by man made climate change.

What human activity results in a body of matter spontaneously increasing in temperature without additional energy?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-12-2020 22:39
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2919)
James___ wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I have been following this closely and here is my veiw.The court cases have been an embarrassment internationally.If you have an election you have to accept the result.If the Democrats are so all powerfull that they can rig elections they are the party that is going to win.I am a liberal voter and always have been which from what I can see is Republician and Democrats are similar to the Labor party here.I hoped for Trump to be re elected as his climate stance was in line with reality.I have been studying the Paris accord and it is a going to create a lot of problems if the world tries to achieve the goals that have been set all based on a work of fiction.I was discussing CO2 with a client yesterday and he shared some good ideas.To believe manmade climate change is a feel good excersise




The fires in California are possibly caused by man made climate change. Depleted aquifers IMHO can help to dry out the soil between the aquifers and the ground that is walked on. As a result, when it rains water run off is greater.
This in turn can make brush tinder and trees a little drier. As a result, both the brush and the trees will burn easier. If decreasing the risk of fires was a goal, then the select harvesting of trees would happen.
By reducing the density of trees per hectare, then the amount of moisture in the ground available per tree will increase. The same can be said for water vapour in the atmosphere. In areas of mostly brush, how deep down is the water table? Since you use the metric system, some water tables are about 600 meters down. This has a strong tendency to dry out the ground above them.
It is known that when soil lacks moisture that the rainfall can decrease. This has to do with how it refracts solar radiation. Of course water might help to cool the ground which could encourage rain.
One way to check this out is once it starts raining in the outback. Does the rain tend to fall where it has created lakes, rivers and streams or where it hasn't? I tend to watch a lot of documentaries in my leisure time.


Ask the Native Americans about wildfires... The forest have been burning, long before the whites started screwing stuff up. It's normal, and natural for forest to burn. Most of California's annual wildfires are arson. Democrats like to set fires, and steal stuff. Checkout some BLM documentaries...
Page 2 of 7<1234>>>





Join the debate GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Real God019-05-2020 01:58
No man can fool god.028-04-2019 18:43
Going up against CO2 is going up against GOD.019-04-2019 15:14
How Fossil Fuel Money Made Climate Change Denial the Word of God1420-11-2017 22:54
Humans are part of nature. Everything humans do is God's will.1824-09-2016 04:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact