Remember me
▼ Content

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!!



Page 6 of 7<<<4567>
19-12-2020 05:24
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:...What part of "Fire away. Try asking a clear question" did I misunderstand?
That I was serious. Which means stay on topic and don't waste everyone's time including your own.

and still no question.

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: What possible reason is there for you and the Trump gang on this board to say there is a video and refuse to share?
...video of the State Farm Center in Atlanta that shows Democrat operatives pulling out six hidden boxes of "ballots" after everyone else had left and running them through the vote-counting machines in total secret without any observers.

OK here we go:
google search: link
Top result:
https://www.air.tv/watch?v=uea3dXi6R4CdzPWFHLJRuQ Is from the OAN network.

That it?
19-12-2020 06:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
tmiddles wrote:That it?

What did you see Clarice, what did you see?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-12-2020 06:49
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:That it?

What did you see Clarice, what did you see?

.
Is that the video you are talking about?
19-12-2020 07:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:That it?

What did you see Clarice, what did you see?

.
Is that the video you are talking about?

It is a brief segment of the entire presentation before the Georgia State Assembly which was more extensive and more detailed.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-12-2020 07:40
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
It is a brief segment of the entire presentation
Well why be half ass about it. Let's get a the full presentation that convinced you. Did you physically attend the presentation? How did you come by the information?

I looked online and can't find anything longer than 2 minutes.

Hey I know! I bet this is the subject of a lawsuit.

Do you know if it is?

I'm most interested in how you've come to determine what the video shows and that you can be confident in that conclusion.
19-12-2020 07:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
tmiddles wrote:Did you physically attend the presentation? How did you come by the information?

I watched the live stream.

tmiddles wrote:I looked online and can't find anything longer than 2 minutes.

What can I find that you can't?

tmiddles wrote:I'm most interested in how you've come to determine what the video shows and that you can be confident in that conclusion.

I watched the full, detailed presentation before the Georgia State Assembly. The video is compelling.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-12-2020 08:15
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
What can I find that you can't?
...The video is compelling.

Another round of hide the ball.

1 You claim there is some source to back your argument

2 you refuse to provide it

3 you then claim it's because other people are lazy that they don't know where it is

Just as you've done with your made up and false laws of physics.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
19-12-2020 08:18
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3400)
Online searches are difficult, on some subjects. Many of the most common sources, are lacking on some topics. Google, YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, and quite a few others censor, and remove content, block content, they deem as false, misleading, or they just don't agree with. Kind of frustrating to see a video clip on CNN, at work, and not be able to find it online later. CNN wouldn't air false, misleading videos...
19-12-2020 08:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
HarveyH55 wrote: Google, YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, and quite a few others censor, and remove content, block content, they deem as false, misleading, or they just don't agree with.

The way they determine what is "false" or "misleading" is that they disagree with it.

Your opinion is "misleading."


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-12-2020 09:21
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1150)
I would like to see the full recording.All I saw was someone move a suitcase from one place to another
19-12-2020 09:26
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
duncan61 wrote:
I would like to see the full recording.All I saw was someone move a suitcase from one place to another


Why do people pretend a ballot box is a "suitcase"
19-12-2020 10:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I would like to see the full recording.All I saw was someone move a suitcase from one place to another


Why do people pretend a ballot box is a "suitcase"


Suitcases were pulled out from under the table. They had ballots in them, not clothing.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-12-2020 10:37
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1150)
voting for who
19-12-2020 10:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
duncan61 wrote: voting for who

Well, Trump was winning by a hefty margin when the polls closed ... and eventually Biden squeaked by to take the lead and the "win" by a nose ... and the number of ballots shown being secretly fed into voting machines is far in excess of Biden's winning margin.

I'm going to say that all of them were for Biden.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-12-2020 10:52
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(479)
I saw the full video. IbdaMann already has explained somewhere what happened there.
19-12-2020 11:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
duncan61 wrote:
You have won the discussion IBDM.Biden has won the election

The election hasn't occurred yet. That takes place on Jan 6th. Even that may not decide the President, as it may have to go to the 12th amendment procedure.

Biden has not won.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
19-12-2020 11:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:What? Fire away. Try asking a clear question.
... ....) The Aztecs committed genocide ...Status: Unanswered].
So nothing on topic.. you are tired of getting beaten. I get it

RQAA. Assumption of victory fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: This thread's topic is do we "know",

Nope. This thread's topic is "Do State legislatures have convincing evidence of election fraud."
Exactly. Do they know there was election fraud. So how do they become "convinced " by evidence IBD? How do you?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...fraudsters clearly only did...
What makes it "clear" for you? The video you won't identify? Trump's tweets?
RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
What possible reason is there for you and the Trump gang on this board to say there is a video and refuse to share?
RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
I have to assume its because it's BS.

Assumption of victory fallacy.

No argument presented. RQAA. Stop asking the same stupid questions over and over. They've already been answered.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
19-12-2020 11:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:That it?

What did you see Clarice, what did you see?

.
Is that the video you are talking about?

RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
19-12-2020 11:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
It is a brief segment of the entire presentation
Well why be half ass about it. Let's get a the full presentation that convinced you. Did you physically attend the presentation? How did you come by the information?
RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
I looked online and can't find anything longer than 2 minutes.
Argument of ignorance fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Hey I know! I bet this is the subject of a lawsuit.

Do you know if it is?
RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
I'm most interested in how you've come to determine what the video shows and that you can be confident in that conclusion.

RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
19-12-2020 11:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
What can I find that you can't?
...The video is compelling.

Another round of hide the ball.

1 You claim there is some source to back your argument

2 you refuse to provide it

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
3 you then claim it's because other people are lazy that they don't know where it is

You are.
tmiddles wrote:
Just as you've done with your made up and false laws of physics.

Denial of science.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
19-12-2020 11:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I would like to see the full recording.All I saw was someone move a suitcase from one place to another


Why do people pretend a ballot box is a "suitcase"

Mantra 22i.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
19-12-2020 14:11
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
Xadoman wrote:
I saw the full video. IbdaMann already has explained somewhere what happened there.

How? Where is it?

Did you see suitcases?



Why is this "evidence" so unavailable?
19-12-2020 16:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
tmiddles wrote:Why is this "evidence" so unavailable?

You can't find any evidence when your head is stuck in the sand.

The suitcases were closer to the shell-case variety (not exactly this):



Your whining and moping that you are willfully incompetent is absurd. Your incompetence is nobody else's fault.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-12-2020 20:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
tmiddles wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
I saw the full video. IbdaMann already has explained somewhere what happened there.

How? Where is it?

Did you see suitcases?



Why is this "evidence" so unavailable?

RQAA. Mantra 22i.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
19-12-2020 23:36
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
The suitcases were closer to the shell-case variety
The ballot boxes where ballot boxes, not suitcases. Do you have some evidence to the contrary?

You still are citing thin air. No reference identified.


Edited on 19-12-2020 23:38
20-12-2020 00:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
The suitcases were closer to the shell-case variety
The ballot boxes where ballot boxes, not suitcases.

You have me confused for someone who cares what you call them. You are the only throwing up the smokescreen of feigned uncontrollable emotion over a rose being called by another name.

You effectively corroborated what I wrote. Enjoy.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-12-2020 00:36
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1150)
I saw suitcases but I also see dead people
20-12-2020 01:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15559)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
The suitcases were closer to the shell-case variety
The ballot boxes where ballot boxes, not suitcases. Do you have some evidence to the contrary?

You still are citing thin air. No reference identified.


RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
20-12-2020 02:54
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:...who cares what you call them.
Someone like you, who is preconvinced via tweet from your owner Trump, doesn't care.

I am not impressed to see ballot boxes, with other ballot boxes, in a room where ballots from said boxes are counted.

duncan61 wrote:
I saw suitcases...
You saw ballot boxes if you were watching the video I posted earlier.

IBD has not cited anything
20-12-2020 02:57
James___
★★★★★
(4523)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...who cares what you call them.
Someone like you, who is preconvinced via tweet from your owner Trump, doesn't care.

I am not impressed to see ballot boxes, with other ballot boxes, in a room where ballots from said boxes are counted.

duncan61 wrote:
I saw suitcases...
You saw ballot boxes if you were watching the video I posted earlier.

IBD has not cited anything



God blessed Texas when my parents met there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqgr7R4zUMg

I swear you guys are missing something.
20-12-2020 03:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9190)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...who cares what you call them.
Someone like you, who is preconvinced via tweet from your owner Trump, doesn't care.

If you were to translate your comment into English, what would it read? My gut feeling from your strange neo-germanic runes appears to be saying that I care and don't care, and I see that you managed to meet your obligatory requirement to work Trump's name into the comment.

Let's just say that I put zero concern into the label given to the cases and 100% concern into the sheer magnitude of ballots they contained that were added to Biden's count in presumed secrecy, far in excess of Biden's thin lead in the State.

I am not impressed by your lame attempt to shift the focus away from the fraud that was perpetrated and onto what people are calling the cases.

Besides, they would definitely make great suitcases.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-12-2020 03:35
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:...the sheer magnitude of ballots they contained...
What contained? You have yet to cite anything.

How many ballots, where, and how do you know?
20-12-2020 04:03
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2107)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
It is a brief segment of the entire presentation
Well why be half ass about it. Let's get a the full presentation that convinced you.

You can watch it right now by simply:
[1] pulling up YouTube
[2] searching for RSBN's YouTube channel
[3] opening RSBN's archived live stream video footage of the Georgia State Assembly hearing
[4] watching the full detailed presentation at that hearing

I watched it for myself, as IBD did, and I (like him) found it to be quite compelling.

tmiddles wrote:
Did you physically attend the presentation?

No. Didn't need to. It was live streamed (and archived) for anyone to view.

tmiddles wrote:
How did you come by the information?

See my instructions above.

tmiddles wrote:
I looked online and can't find anything longer than 2 minutes.

You didn't look very hard then... Right about now, you should maybe be asking yourself a few questions: "Why aren't CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc. making the full unaltered video of the Georgia Assembly hearing available to their viewers?" "Are there other sources where I CAN obtain such a video?" "Why am I still viewing fake news smear merchant leftist propaganda garbage?" "Why am I making schiff up about the hearing if I haven't even bothered to watch it for myself?

tmiddles wrote:
I'm most interested in how you've come to determine what the video shows and that you can be confident in that conclusion.

RQAA.
20-12-2020 04:09
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2107)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...the sheer magnitude of ballots they contained...
What contained? You have yet to cite anything.

How many ballots, where, and how do you know?

RQAA.
20-12-2020 04:18
James___
★★★★★
(4523)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...the sheer magnitude of ballots they contained...
What contained? You have yet to cite anything.

How many ballots, where, and how do you know?

RQAA.



It's not a Really Queer Answer Again. My parents hooked up in Texas. Kind of why Texas is blessed. Norway + USA = Being Blessed.
Please accept that Texas was Blessed By God when my parents met. I hate Texas being sullied by immigration not being a blessing from our Lord Jesus whom we pray to. Accept his teachings and his will brother.
20-12-2020 04:25
James___
★★★★★
(4523)
Favorite Dirks Bentley song; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTqra4YSsaM
20-12-2020 04:51
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2107)
James___ wrote:
Favorite Dirks Bentley song; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTqra4YSsaM

That's back when I listened to his music.
20-12-2020 05:16
James___
★★★★★
(4523)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
Favorite Dirks Bentley song; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTqra4YSsaM

That's back when I listened to his music.


Apparently you still do.
20-12-2020 05:53
James___
★★★★★
(4523)
p.s., there's this;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWu4aynBK7E

If you like women, you will love this.
At the end of the day, nothing matters.
Edited on 20-12-2020 06:11
20-12-2020 13:04
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
gfm7175 wrote:...RSBN's YouTube ...Georgia State Assembly hearing...

This?
https://youtu.be/pFs0Jag1Msc
Georgia House Hearings from 12/10
8 1/2 hours long

That what you're citing?
Page 6 of 7<<<4567>





Join the debate GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
God Exists! Security video proves it...1801-05-2021 07:13
The Savior Offer A Special Program To Help You Unlock Your God Body & Live Like Gods124-02-2021 06:15
Top Secret Controllers, Societies Do Not Know Eternal God So Cannot Find The Savior Messiah Buddha020-02-2021 10:59
God Made Corona Virus COVID So Do Not Try To Counter It, The More Trouble Will Follow316-02-2021 22:55
TempleOS, Technology Cannot Help You Understand, Talk With God Because You Are Too Stupid505-02-2021 00:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact