Remember me
▼ Content

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!!

Page 4 of 7<<<23456>>>
15-12-2020 09:48
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Several senior Republicans recognise Joe Biden as the president-elect for the first time as the electoral college meets to formalise the results of the 2020 US election.

Speaking after the final votes were tallied, Biden said he had won in what Donald Trump himself had characterised as a "landslide".232-306.Oooops
15-12-2020 09:56
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
duncan61 wrote:
Several senior Republicans recognise Joe Biden as the president-elect...

You're forgetting that if you want to be nuts you can believe in an alternate reality where that is not true.

For example ITN claims that there is still a case pending with the Supreme Court.
15-12-2020 10:51
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I made no effort to try and look up every court case filed, but I do understand that the media isn't going to report on all of them either. Most court cases, are first come first serve, unless there is emergency time constraints, like with election results. Many of Trumps court requests, for getting bumped up to the front of the line, failed. Doesn't mean they won't be heard, just not heard in time, to make any difference. I notice the wording, that it wasn't the case, but the request for immediate relief. The media just celebrated the request to be heard now, as the entire case tossed.

I don't know if Trump's team will continue to pursue cases, that will no longer effect the outcome of the election, but they could still effect how future elections are done. Still worth pursuing.
15-12-2020 11:16
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:...The media just celebrated the request to be heard now, as the entire case tossed.....
The Supreme Court denied the cases, wouldn't hear them.

Other than that they have been heard and Judges have tossed them entirely on the merits.

The 3rd circuit court of appeals on Bibas is an example.
"Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here," Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, in rejecting the campaigns attempt to refile it's case.
November 27, 2020

Here is a list of all the lawsuits updated Dec 10th.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-s-election-fight-includes-over-30-lawsuits-it-s-n1248289
15-12-2020 11:27
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
It makes for sad reading
15-12-2020 15:21
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:
It makes for sad reading

I usually compare the US to Rome when Rome was falling.
The politics are about the same.
15-12-2020 17:14
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

You're forgetting that if you want to be nuts you can believe in an alternate reality where that is not true.

For example ITN claims that there is still a case pending with the Supreme Court.

Joe Biden is not President-elect.
15-12-2020 17:47
(3314)
duncan61 wrote:
Several senior Republicans recognise Joe Biden as the president-elect for the first time as the electoral college meets to formalise the results of the 2020 US election.

Whoopity doo. Joe Biden is not President-elect, even after yesterday. It is not until January 6th that the joint session is held to count the votes.

duncan61 wrote:
Speaking after the final votes were tallied, Biden said he had won in what Donald Trump himself had characterised as a "landslide".232-306.Oooops

Joe Biden has not won. The results are currently indeterminate due to mass targeted fraud.
15-12-2020 17:56
(3314)
duncan61 wrote:
I listen to 96.1 FM and the news comes on every hour.

I'm willing to bet that they are liars and manipulators, as most "news" organizations are nowadays...

duncan61 wrote:
I heard a lot today that claimed that Biden has won.

I believe it. That is also a lie. Joe Biden has not won anything as of yet. The results are currently indeterminate due to mass targeted fraud.

duncan61 wrote:
I am going to research this college vote thing

A good start to learning about the Electoral College ("this college vote thing"), even though those specific words are not found in our constitution, would be to read through our country's constitution, which can be found here. Article II is about the Executive Branch of our federal government, so that would be a good starting point.
Edited on 15-12-2020 18:13
15-12-2020 18:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14403)
gfm7175 wrote:I'm willing to bet that they are liars and manipulators, as most "news" organizations are nowadays...

The latest dishonesty mode is to label all Democrat plans/bills as "bipartisan initiatives" while claiming that everything Republican is "Trump's attempt."

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-12-2020 18:20
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:I'm willing to bet that they are liars and manipulators, as most "news" organizations are nowadays...

The latest dishonesty mode is to label all Democrat plans/bills as "bipartisan initiatives" while claiming that everything Republican is "Trump's attempt."

Also the latest in dishonesty mode is phase 2 of Hunter Biden affairs with China.

Phase 1 was cover up silence. Get Joe in.
Phase 2 is building the destruction of Joe so we can welcome Kamala asap.

Joe was just the vehicle used to drive Kamala to the oval office.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
15-12-2020 18:25
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Whoopity doo. Joe Biden is not President-elect, even after yesterday. It is not until January 6th that the joint session is held to count the votes.

duncan61 wrote:

Joe Biden has not won. The results are currently indeterminate due to mass targeted fraud.

And right now the world is learning what Americans mean when they say that "Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned".
15-12-2020 18:25
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

They also make good use of the RINOs to keep up the facade that they are willing to "reach across the isle"... They also love RINOs so that they can say "SEE, even REPUBLICANS agree with us!!!!"

Such manipulative garbage...
Edited on 15-12-2020 18:27
15-12-2020 19:16
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
At least some Republicans support Democracy. AG Barr is resigning. I think some people in here need to get a life because even a staunch Trump supporter got tired of the election fraud B.S.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr, one of President Donald Trump's staunchest allies, is departing amid lingering tension over the president's baseless claims of election fraud and the investigation into President-elect Joe Biden's son.

Barr went Monday to the White House, where Trump said the attorney general submitted his letter of resignation. "As per letter, Bill will be leaving just before Christmas to spend the holidays with his family," Trump tweeted.

Trump has publicly expressed his anger about Barr's statement to The Associated Press earlier this month that the Justice Department had found no widespread fraud that would change the outcome of the election.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-barr-resigning-leave-224743575.html
15-12-2020 20:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
duncan61 wrote:

The votes are not tallied. The votes for the electoral college are tallied on Jan 6th by the Senate.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-12-2020 20:11
(21596)
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

There is.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-12-2020 20:14
(21596)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I made no effort to try and look up every court case filed, but I do understand that the media isn't going to report on all of them either. Most court cases, are first come first serve, unless there is emergency time constraints, like with election results. Many of Trumps court requests, for getting bumped up to the front of the line, failed. Doesn't mean they won't be heard, just not heard in time, to make any difference. I notice the wording, that it wasn't the case, but the request for immediate relief. The media just celebrated the request to be heard now, as the entire case tossed.

I don't know if Trump's team will continue to pursue cases, that will no longer effect the outcome of the election, but they could still effect how future elections are done. Still worth pursuing.

It's not over.

Both the GOP and the Democrat electors have cast their vote intentions. Which ones will be chosen by a State legislature still remains to be seen.

So far, PA and GA are sending BOTH slates of electors, leaving these States contested. Their electoral votes won't matter. They've effectively abstained, unless a court clarifies which one should be rejected.

The Parrot Killer

15-12-2020 20:17
(21596)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:...The media just celebrated the request to be heard now, as the entire case tossed.....
The Supreme Court denied the cases, wouldn't hear them.
One case is still pending in the Supreme Court. The Texas case has been heard and ruled upon.
tmiddles wrote:
Other than that they have been heard and Judges have tossed them entirely on the merits.
WRONG.
tmiddles wrote:
The 3rd circuit court of appeals on Bibas is an example.

Bibas is not the judge in any lawsuit.

The Parrot Killer

15-12-2020 20:17
(21596)
duncan61 wrote:
It makes for sad reading

It's also Fake News. Trump never filed 30 lawsuits.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 15-12-2020 20:18
15-12-2020 20:19
(21596)
James___ wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
It makes for sad reading

I usually compare the US to Rome when Rome was falling.
The politics are about the same.

Nothing like it. Denial of history. Rome fell after many years of dictatorship. The United States is not a dictatorship.

The Parrot Killer

15-12-2020 20:23
(21596)
James___ wrote:
At least some Republicans support Democracy.

The United States is not a democracy and never was.
James___ wrote:
AG Barr is resigning. I think some people in here need to get a life because even a staunch Trump supporter got tired of the election fraud B.S.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr, one of President Donald Trump's staunchest allies, is departing amid lingering tension over the president's baseless claims of election fraud and the investigation into President-elect Joe Biden's son.

Barr went Monday to the White House, where Trump said the attorney general submitted his letter of resignation. "As per letter, Bill will be leaving just before Christmas to spend the holidays with his family," Trump tweeted.

Trump has publicly expressed his anger about Barr's statement to The Associated Press earlier this month that the Justice Department had found no widespread fraud that would change the outcome of the election.

Fake News.

The Parrot Killer

15-12-2020 22:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:
AG Barr is resigning. I think some people in here need to get a life because even a staunch Trump supporter got tired of the election fraud B.S.

Fake News.

I know the US isn't a democracy. Politicians actually control it and now today probably as in the past, it's who can buy influence?

Still, because the politics suck in this country, stuff like this is ignored.

On average, underground aquifers provide nearly 40% of the water used by California's farms and cities, and significantly more in dry years. About 85% of Californians depend on groundwater for some portion of their water supply. Some communities rely entirely on groundwater for drinking water, and it is a critical resource for many farmers in the Central Valley and Central Coast.

p.s., the nice part about my hobbies are no mind games. Work at nothing, have nothing.

Attached image:

Edited on 15-12-2020 22:22
15-12-2020 22:27
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
An example of some basic math.
The statement is true. Tan theta cancels out cot theta. And cos theta divided by sec theta is cos^2 which is what the answer is.
Attached image:

Edited on 15-12-2020 22:44
15-12-2020 22:29
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Some not so basic math. Still, it allows me to be productive and with my hobbies, knowing math helps.

If ya'all don't get it, on the triangle, dt = x while ds = y. x is cosine while y is sine.
And the slope of the triangle which is dt^2 + ds^2 = sqrt of the sum. Just 2 ez. And this does get into the climate debate. It helps to identify when feedback mechanisms affect the weather. As anyone can see in the graph, the change in x is consistent. This is when it would need to be considered what can influence the y value. Time which is x is a constant.
This is how trends over the years can be observed.
Attached image:

Edited on 15-12-2020 22:38
15-12-2020 23:13
(21596)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

Fake News.

I know the US isn't a democracy.

Then why do you keep calling the US a democracy???
James___ wrote:
Politicians actually control it and now today probably as in the past, it's who can buy influence?

No. People control it.
James___ wrote:
Still, because the politics suck in this country, stuff like this is ignored.

Why do you think it sucks?
James___ wrote:
On average, underground aquifers provide nearly 40% of the water used by California's farms and cities, and significantly more in dry years. About 85% of Californians depend on groundwater for some portion of their water supply. Some communities rely entirely on groundwater for drinking water, and it is a critical resource for many farmers in the Central Valley and Central Coast.

No. All of the water that the SOTC gets comes from the Sierra Nevada and coastal mountains, and marine air from the sea.

Yet they import a lot of water from the United States, and import a lot of electricity from them too.

James___ wrote:
p.s., the nice part about my hobbies are no mind games. Work at nothing, have nothing.

A welfare loser.

The Parrot Killer

16-12-2020 05:15
(3979)
duncan61 wrote:
It makes for sad reading
I find it harder to be empathetic in this case but yes it is pathetic.

gfm7175 wrote:...mass targeted fraud.
Which is insurmountable in it's evidence, and pending in the supreme court and yawn yawn yawn. Qanon can't save you.

GasGuzzler wrote:
How does the alien Hilary adopted during the Clinton administration factor in?
Qanon must be busy, I'm not getting a reply are you?
16-12-2020 05:42
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)

GasGuzzler wrote:

You really think Joe will disservice the nation for 4 years?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
16-12-2020 09:36
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I think the Trumpian willingness to believe anything, without evidence, that tribal, delusional group think, may yet destroy the country completely. But I'd say 12 to 20 and we're done. Biden will be powerless to stop it
16-12-2020 11:17
(21596)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I think the Trumpian willingness to believe anything, without evidence, that tribal, delusional group think, may yet destroy the country completely. But I'd say 12 to 20 and we're done. Biden will be powerless to stop it

Evidence exists. It is direct evidence. Wishing it away won't work.

The Parrot Killer

16-12-2020 16:27
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
Evidence exists.....
It's overwhelming.

I feel swept away by it myself.

Tell it to the Judge.
16-12-2020 17:06
(14403)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Evidence exists.....
It's overwhelming.

Tell it to the Judge.

NOT a judge.. We tell it to the legislatures.

You didn't bitch-slap the person/people doing your thinking for you, did you?

Moron.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-12-2020 17:14
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
Which is insurmountable in it's evidence, and pending in the supreme court and yawn yawn yawn.

Indeed it is. No yawns necessary.

tmiddles wrote:
Qanon can't save you.

What does Qanon have to do with our discussion? I don't give a flying flip about Qanon.

tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Again, what does Qanon have to do with anything? Guzzler is correct, though. Joe Biden will not be the chief executive of the USA for very long. The MSM is already prepping to destroy him via the Hunter Biden story that was a "complete non-story" for months before the election, but is now suddenly a story a month after the election. Assuming that Trump ends up losing, I will (at that point) mentally prepare myself for a Kkkamala Harris presidency. Of course, I still have faith that Trump will end up winning one way or another. Elections results are still indeterminate, despite the MSM lies about the December 14th date...
16-12-2020 17:20
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:

GasGuzzler wrote:

Can't speak for him, but as for myself, I do not think that CCP agent Joe Biden will disservice the nation for four years. I don't expect his time to be very long. I expect CCP agent Kkkamala Harris to disservice it in his absence. I expect CCP agent Nancy Pelosi to be quite involved as well.

However, I still have faith that Trump will end up winning one way or another. I will continue to have faith until Trump is no longer in the White House.
16-12-2020 17:32
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Evidence exists.....
It's overwhelming.

Tell it to the Judge.

NOT a judge.. We tell it to the legislatures.

You didn't bitch-slap the person/people doing your thinking for you, did you?

Moron.

... and the legislatures have been seeing and hearing us loud and clear... Now, to see if they will do the right thing or not...

If not, then I suspect that there will be A LOT of people who will no longer bother with the illusion of legitimate elections and/or will no longer bother with casting votes for the GOP swamp rat RINOs. I, for one, support Trump and other conservatives (such as the fine Governors of Florida and South Dakota). I do not support GOP swamp rat RINOs, as I am completely done with such donkey-in-elephant-clothing CCP-sellout traitors... They can stop the charade and formally join the Demokkkrats for all I care...
16-12-2020 17:37
(14403)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Qanon can't save you.

What does Qanon have to do with our discussion? I don't give a flying flip about Qanon.

I realized some time ago that QANON (sp?) is a fabrication on the left to generate confusion and to use as a defensive non sequitur facilitating a rhetorical retreat and regroup. Five years ago, tgoebbles could have just blurted out "the KKK can't save you" in order to obligate you to respond to that while momentarily disrupting the continuity of your current argument's line of reasoning and simultaneously establishing the assumption that you are a RACIST!

However, around that time Leftists saw that they weren't getting any traction with that tactic because it was so overused, so cliché and everyone knows that the KKK were Democrats back when they lynched blacks. So they fabricated this QN'AN (sp?) and they use that instead. It's why only Leftists ever mention it, or even pretend to know what it is.

16-12-2020 18:05
(14403)
James___ wrote: If ya'all don't get it, on the triangle, dt = x while ds = y. x is cosine while y is sine. And the slope of the triangle which is dt^2 + ds^2 = sqrt of the sum. Just 2 ez. And this does get into the climate debate. It helps to identify when feedback mechanisms affect the weather.

Derivatives do not affect non-existent violations of thermodynamics.

Your referenced video "The Paradox of the Derivative" suffers from the same fallacy as does the argument that Achillies cannot beat a tortoise in a foot race.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=skM37PcZmWE

16-12-2020 18:24
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Qanon can't save you.

I realized some time ago that QANON (sp?) is a fabrication on the left to generate confusion and to use as a defensive non sequitur facilitating a rhetorical retreat and regroup. Five years ago, tgoebbles could have just blurted out "the KKK can't save you" in order to obligate you to respond to that while momentarily disrupting the continuity of your current argument's line of reasoning and simultaneously establishing the assumption that you are a RACIST!

However, around that time Leftists saw that they weren't getting any traction with that tactic because it was so overused, so cliché and everyone knows that the KKK were Democrats back when they lynched blacks. So they fabricated this QN'AN (sp?) and they use that instead. It's why only Leftists ever mention it, or even pretend to know what it is.

BUT, but... but.... BUT... but WIKIPEDIA tells me that QAnon (sp?) is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory
Edited on 16-12-2020 18:27
16-12-2020 19:15
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Which is insurmountable in it's evidence, and pending in the supreme court and yawn yawn yawn.

tmiddles wrote:
Qanon can't save you.

tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Again, what does Qanon have to do with anything? Guzzler is correct, though. Joe Biden will not be the chief executive of the USA for very long. The MSM is already prepping to destroy him via the Hunter Biden story that was a "complete non-story" for months before the election, but is now suddenly a story a month after the election. Assuming that Trump ends up losing, I will (at that point) mentally prepare myself for a Kkkamala Harris presidency. Of course, I still have faith that Trump will end up winning one way or another. Elections results are still indeterminate, despite the MSM lies about the December 14th date...

The electors just turned in their votes, but congress needs count them. Kind of like when the media was calling states, even before they finished counting.

There was so much going on, I never got around to looking up what the democrats meant by Qanon. They make up more words an phrases than a cult. Misuse a lot of words as well. Sort just gotten the habit of ignoring them.
16-12-2020 19:37
(14403)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Qanon can't save you.

BUT, but... but.... BUT... but WIKIPEDIA tells me that QAnon (sp?) is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory

You motivated me to look up the Wikipropaganda on Q&A'on (sp?) and it makes sense that tgoebbles believes what he believes about QN'NON (sp?) since Wikipedia is the mechanism for his slavemasters to manipulate him, to provide him his marching orders, to establish his virtue-signalling requirements and to generally do his thinking for him. I was wondering, however, how tgoebbles avoids shitting in his pants or starving to death since he cannot think for himself ... but now I know that Wikipedia already thought of that and has him covered.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_food_ordering
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defecation

Now we know.

16-12-2020 21:13
(21596)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

tmiddles wrote:
Qanon can't save you.

tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

The electors just turned in their votes, but congress needs count them. Kind of like when the media was calling states, even before they finished counting.

There was so much going on, I never got around to looking up what the democrats meant by Qanon. They make up more words an phrases than a cult. Misuse a lot of words as well. Sort just gotten the habit of ignoring them.

There are several States where the electoral college is contested now. Biden's supposed lead in the majority has disappeared. It appears there is no valid majority. This would cause the 12th amendment method to be used.

The Parrot Killer

Page 4 of 7<<<23456>>>

Join the debate GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Was God Responsible For WW II?024-04-2024 16:42
Proof that the vengeance of God is real. Pfizer building destroyed621-07-2023 21:38
How To Become God, Active Super Ability Power, Become Immortal Guide Could Appear Soon113-07-2023 12:53
Book "The Science Of God, Smart Leaders, How To Cultivate Intelligent To Become Boss, God"517-10-2022 19:04
I The Savior Offering "How To Become God Again" Special Course To All Beings1129-04-2022 20:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact