Remember me
▼ Content

Go Fund Me pitch for troll-infested website vermin eradication program manual

Page 2 of 2<12
21-03-2022 13:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
duncan61 wrote:Coal is formed when dead plant matter submerged in swamp environments is subjected to the geological forces of heat and pressure over hundreds of millions of years.

Would you mind teaching me how you or anyone else knows that it takes hundreds of millions of years as opposed to, say, three years? You seem to know so much that I'd like to verify some of this amazing knowledge for myself.

Would you mind teaching me about the intense heat and pressure of swamp environments? ... of the upper crust, i.e. where we find fossils?

Is this how it works for hydrocarbons? I'm sorry, I mean "fossil fuels"? Do the hydrocarbons start out in those high-temperature-and-pressure swamps too?

duncan61 wrote:Seems to make sense to me

Could you help them make sense to me?

I thought oil seeps upward ... but you say it seeps downward from the swamps until it becomes trapped under impermeable rock, do I have that right?

duncan61 wrote: and there is oil and other stuff like gas and humans drill down and get it out the ground and refine it or is this all not true?

You tell me. I'm learning from you.

So fossils are down where the oil is?

duncan61 wrote:Its called fossil fuel

... because the people who use the term " fossil fuels" are so knowledgeable and wise. They know that fossils somehow dig themselves down below impermeable rock. That's an amazing datum that I previously did not know.

Thank you. You are truly wise.

duncan61 wrote:Declaring NO GAS OR VAPOUR CAN WARM THE EARTH.Is inferring the gas is doing the work.[/quite]
Hint: that's what that sentence means in English ... and the correct word is " implying" not "inferring."

[quote]duncan61 wrote:The Atmosphere makes our weather and planet the way it is.

You are so truly wise. The earth makes the earth the way it is. I don't know why I didn't notice it sooner.

duncan61 wrote:Change the Atmosphere the weather changes

You are a geo-guru. Why did I ever doubt you? Change the earth and you change the earth. It all makes so much sense now that you put it that way.

duncan61 wrote:The alarmist are falling for the B.S.

Those stupid alarmists! They believe that CO2 defies thermodynamics and Stefan-Boltzmann a LOT whereas you wisely know that CO2 only violates thermodynamics and Stefan-Boltzmann to a very small degree.

You are wise.

duncan61 wrote:Its going to cook us all unless we stop it now.

I know, right? How silly! CO2 is only a TRACE gas. It isn't capable of creating enough energy out of nothing to be of any concern, right?

Let the wisdom shine!
21-03-2022 21:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
duncan61 wrote:
Coal is formed when dead plant matter submerged in swamp environments is subjected to the geological forces of heat and pressure over hundreds of millions of years.

What geological forces? What heat and pressure? Are you saying that a swamp somehow produces heat and pressure??? Have you stood there for hundreds of millions of years and watched this happen?
duncan61 wrote:
Over time, the plant matter transforms from moist, low-carbon peat, to coal, an energy- and carbon-dense black or brownish-black sedimentary rock.

Have you stood there for hundreds of millions of years and watched this happen? Why would this even happen? The heat and pressure in a swamp???!?
duncan61 wrote:
15 Dec 2017.So this is a work of fiction?

No. This is a date.
duncan61 wrote:
Seems to make sense to me and there is oil and other stuff like gas and humans drill down and get it out the ground and refine it or is this all not true?

It is, but much of that is well below any fossil layer and you haven't described how a swamp or oil or natural gas get there.
duncan61 wrote:
Its called fossil fuel

What fossil? Oil is a liquid. No fossils. Natural gas is a gas. No fossils. Coal is carbon. No fossils, except for impurities in it or voids left behind by such impurities.

Fossils don't burn.
Carbon is not a fossil.
duncan61 wrote:
and I do not agree burning it is a big issue however the CO2 released from burning all this fuel has changed the atmosphere a tiny little bit. Amounts unknown. Why is that so hard to get your head around. Declaring NO GAS OR VAPOUR CAN WARM THE EARTH.Is inferring the gas is doing the work.

You ARE inferring the gas is doing the work. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth, dude.
duncan61 wrote:
The sun is an uncontrolled heat source in plumbing design and in real world events. The Atmosphere makes our weather and planet the way it is.Change the Atmosphere the weather changes but it can not be measured or calculated and is doing sweet F all in the big picture.

So now you are saying that carbon dioxide is WEATHER????!?
What plumbing????!? Did someone build plumbing from the Sun to the Earth????!?
If you cannot measure a change, what is changing????!? How do you know there is a change???!?
duncan61 wrote:
The alarmist are falling for the B.S.Its going to cook us all unless we stop it now.

So you are saying there is 'global warming', and that it's caused by CO2 somehow, but it's not serious. Right? This is what IBdaMann calls a 'warmazombie'.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing.
No gas or vapor has the capability to reduce entropy. You cannot store or trap thermal energy.
You cannot store or trap heat.
You cannot store or trap light.
duncan61 wrote:
Germany of all places just failed the renewable pathway big time even bigger than Texas did and thats big LOL

Oil and natural gas are renewable energy sources.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-03-2022 21:39
(21588)
sealover wrote:
This is the first time I started looking at some of the intraparty dymanics.
Looks like a very unequal distribution of power in the relationships.
Looks like "loyalty" requires absolute "honesty"
In other words if you don't back up my lie, you're a liar AND a traitor.
Well, I guess it keeps these guys off the street.
We're having a science vote at the club. If you don't take my side, to back up my truth, I'm gonna be pissed.
Well, I guess it keeps these guys off the streets.
Seriously, imagine the harm they might be doing out there if they were.

Who are you talking to???

Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-03-2022 21:40
(21588)
sealover wrote:
All we asked for was the Kiddie pool but you stupid pieces of shit refused.
Your sacrosanct entitle to troll every one of my posts.
Such trollings were required to put a check to my offenses against science.
I didn't want to have be be a ****ing trollslayer.
I just wanted to post science lessons.
You just refused to stop disrupting class.
So now I'm going to get my revenge every chance I get.
You don't seem to be aware how pathetically vulnerable you are to public humiliation at this point.
Believe me, this plot will have a twist.
You couldn't let us have the kiddie pool.
I guess we just have to drive you ignorant ****s out of here.
It will be remarkably easy to do.

Spamming. Trolling. Buzzword fallacies. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

21-03-2022 21:42
(21588)
duncan61 wrote:
The bulk of what ITN and IBDM post is good stuff they are just hung up on being right.I am still capable of learning anything new.My goal is to have the answers to the AGW/CC claims.As I have said I am very certain nothing is happening thats bad in the way described.Where I live we had 13 days over 40.c this summer and no one died from it.England has very cold winters and thousands of people die from it

English winters therefore are worse than covid19 and a vaccine must be developed for it.

The Parrot Killer

RE: with a name like climate-debate.com... bait for troll ambush22-03-2022 18:45
sealover
★★★★☆
(1239)
with a name like climate-debate.com...

Frankly, what the trolls are doing here is a crime against humanity.

sealover wrote:
Perfect Name for Bait: "climate-debate.com".

Let's imagine I want to create a website where I can lure in unsuspecting tree huggers, hippies, democrats, Communists, and false scientists who refuse to unambiguously define their terms, use buzzwords, employ fallacies, and just LIE ALL THE TIME.

Would a name like wehatescience.com do the job?

Would a name like wedontcareaboutthefuture.com do the job?

Would a name like wedenyreality.com do the job?

Would a name like wejustwanttohurtsomebody.com do the job?

Maybe not.

What about a name like climate-debate.com?

Those fools will come here thinking they will meet someone who gives a shit about climate!

Here comes one now!

Are you guys ready to pounce?

Bwah ha ha ha ha!

It is the PERFECT website name for bait

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
IBdaMann wrote:

There are many options besides banning you. We'll hold out for one of those.

22-03-2022 19:20
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:So you are saying there is 'global warming', and that it's caused by CO2 somehow, but it's not serious. Right? This is what IBdaMann calls a 'warmazombie'.

Minor correction: This is a climate lemming. Warmizombies think it is a threat/danger/crisis that draweth the end nigh, and that we should incur new layers of taxation and legislation so that governments can have the funding and power they need to fix the problem that they gladly fabricated.

Technically, duncan is a climate lemming, like Earthling1. They pray all the same prayers to all the same deities (duncan adds gravity to his pantheon) just mindlessly following whatever belief system is leading them over the cliff ... because at some point they too became addicted to the numbing comfort of having someone else do their thinking for them. They don't, however, consider any of it any sort of reason to change their lifestyle and they don't see any sort of Climate calamity heading our way. They nonetheless are quick to anger and hatred towards those who contradict their faith and who urge them to reevaluate their happy path over the edge.

I apologize for any confusion I might have caused.

... and I didn't say this as a response to you personally, you see, but as a debate position to the audience. You shouldn't be expecting me to address you directly. That would be rude.
22-03-2022 19:28
(14389)
sealover wrote:Frankly, what the trolls are doing here is a crime against humanity.

Let me guess, it's tantamount to torture and probably a violation of the Geneva Conventions, just like direct responses.

22-03-2022 19:40
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
sealover wrote:

Frankly, what YOU are doing is a crime against humanity.

I will actually explain my position. Can you? Will you?

Here's the problem you have. Your claim is that climate change will destroy our planet, yet you haven't even attempted to define climate change. Furthermore, whatever the "fix" is for this undefined problem, it will no doubt cost trillions of dollars. Inevitably, you will be asking for my dollars to help fix an undefined problem.

If you think any rational adult will gladly cough up money to support fixing a problem that isn't defined, isn't explained, and isn't happening, then you need to slide over to the psychology dept over there at Berkley and have your head examined.

However, I know you won't get yourself checked out. You will do what all Marxist loving freedom hating morons do. You will demand I pay for your undefined problem through higher taxes. I pay them under threat of the government. Taxes are THEFT. You are a thief.

Also the federal mandates you will propose will have crushing economic effects. I will also pay this heavy price for your undefined problem.

In summary, what you must do is define the problem, EXPLAIN why it is significant, and then work with me on the best solution moving forward. This is how you gain support. You have done NONE of that. Any followers of your preaching are nothing more than blind faith clergymen.

Look, you have the right to think and live as you see fit. Just don't take my money and freedom to pay for it.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
22-03-2022 20:38
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:So you are saying there is 'global warming', and that it's caused by CO2 somehow, but it's not serious. Right? This is what IBdaMann calls a 'warmazombie'.

Minor correction: This is a climate lemming. Warmizombies think it is a threat/danger/crisis that draweth the end nigh, and that we should incur new layers of taxation and legislation so that governments can have the funding and power they need to fix the problem that they gladly fabricated.

Technically, duncan is a climate lemming, like Earthling1. They pray all the same prayers to all the same deities (duncan adds gravity to his pantheon) just mindlessly following whatever belief system is leading them over the cliff ... because at some point they too became addicted to the numbing comfort of having someone else do their thinking for them. They don't, however, consider any of it any sort of reason to change their lifestyle and they don't see any sort of Climate calamity heading our way. They nonetheless are quick to anger and hatred towards those who contradict their faith and who urge them to reevaluate their happy path over the edge.

... and I didn't say this as a response to you personally, you see, but as a debate position to the audience. You shouldn't be expecting me to address you directly. That would be rude.
Okay.

The Parrot Killer

22-03-2022 20:39
(21588)
GasGuzzler wrote:
sealover wrote:

Here's the problem you have. Your claim is that climate change will destroy our planet, yet you haven't even attempted to define climate change. Furthermore, whatever the "fix" is for this undefined problem, it will no doubt cost trillions of dollars. Inevitably, you will be asking for my dollars to help fix an undefined problem.

If you think any rational adult will gladly cough up money to support fixing a problem that isn't defined, isn't explained, and isn't happening, then you need to slide over to the psychology dept over there at Berkley and have your head examined.

However, I know you won't get yourself checked out. You will do what all Marxist loving freedom hating morons do. You will demand I pay for your undefined problem through higher taxes. I pay them under threat of the government. Taxes are THEFT. You are a thief.

Also the federal mandates you will propose will have crushing economic effects. I will also pay this heavy price for your undefined problem.

In summary, what you must do is define the problem, EXPLAIN why it is significant, and then work with me on the best solution moving forward. This is how you gain support. You have done NONE of that. Any followers of your preaching are nothing more than blind faith clergymen.

Look, you have the right to think and live as you see fit. Just don't take my money and freedom to pay for it.

Well said!

The Parrot Killer

22-03-2022 20:48
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

To IBD: .... wait, no... rather, to THE AUDIENCE:

I appreciate this explanation of the subtle differences between the two terms.

I, however, was under the impression that both terms were interchangeable, due to how you currently have them presented in your Global Warming Mythology Reference Manual. It might be prudent to accordingly edit the related entries within The Manual for clarification purposes.
22-03-2022 20:59
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
sealover wrote:

Well said!

Agreed.

Here you go Guzzler... just for you... and I'm even giving you the non-denominational coin due to how shitty the economy is under FJB's Regime.

23-03-2022 00:59
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:I, however, was under the impression that both terms were interchangeable, due to how you currently have them presented in your Global Warming Mythology Reference Manual. It might be prudent to accordingly edit the related entries within The Manual for clarification purposes.

To the Climate-Debate audience, in the general direction of gfm7175,

You, the audience, are absolutely correct. This is an error in the MANUAL.

When I wrote the entry, I was focusing on the concept of belief in Climate miracles that they both share ... and instead of drawing the distinction between the two, I went on to embellish on warmiombies.

What it should have read is what I wrote in the post above *and I should have thereafter clarified in the MANUAL entry beneath it that "skeptic" is, by far, the most popular moniker that climate lemmings give themselves. Duncan would probably call himself a "skeptic" because he does not accept that it is a crisis, not because he is skeptical in any way about any of the claims of Global Warming, greenhouse effect or Climate Change ... just the catastrophe part. This is why Skeptical Science is all about Global Warming. They are as intolerant of actual science as Christians are of virgin sacrifice.

I have made the corrections and have posted them below for the Climate-Debate audience.

Thank you audience, in the general direction of gfm7175.

Warmizombie: noun
Colloquial term for "worshiper of Climate" and "preacher of Climate Science dogma." Typical of warmizombies is such incredible strength of faith that no science, logic, math or any sort of reason can succeed in getting the worshiper to reconsider any position, or even to keep the warmizombie's eyes from glazing over. Their devotion to the Church of Global Warming meets the clinical definition of mindlessness and causes speculation that they might actually be undead. Indoctrination into the Global Warming religion binds the warmizombies into a rigid solidarity with, and obedience to, Climate Scientists around the world. The principal doctrine of the warmizombie is the Prime Tenet, which is absolute certainty that Global Warming will ultimately defeat Climate and bring about an inevitable Climate catastrophe, destroying the planet and killing all life (this is usually projected to occur around the end of the century, or within twelve years, your mileage may vary). Adherence to this tenet is of the highest importance and can never be allowed to falter, lest one be purged from the church or trolled on debate forums. The inevitability of the aforementioned planetary doom is normally expressed by warmizombies with the words "it might already be too late" being appended to the end of sentences or prayers, in the same manner that Christians append the word "Amen." Warmizombies hold that Climate will ultimately fall as a result of mankind's carbon sins helping Global Warming push Climate beyond "the tipping point", i.e. making the doom "inevitable."

Climate-Lemming or Skeptic: noun
A member of the heretical sect of the Church of Global Warming who deny the Prime Tenet (see Warmizombie entry above). Climate lemmings (aka "Skeptics) believe everything that warmizombies believe EXCEPT FOR the tenet of the inevitable Climate Catastrophe. Climate-lemmings have the audacity to profess that Climate will triumph in the end, and that they need not embrace the firebrand Marxist calls to tax everything that exists in this physical reality. They also do not believe that humanity is bringing Climate to her demise any more than Climate is destroying Dominican coral reefs. This puts skeptics heavily at odds with warmizombies in the area of public policy and law.
Edited on 23-03-2022 01:05
RE: I would expect him to ban trolls22-04-2022 03:47
sealover
★★★★☆
(1239)
I would expect him to ban trolls.

Then again, I think somewhere on this same thread someone warned me that Branner would ban ME for doing something like this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Into the Night wrote:
sealover wrote:
"This forum is moderated" - local genius

Really?

It sure is hard to tell.

Would somebody wake up the moderator, if there is one?

What do you expect him to do? Ban trolls like you?
RE: can't you have a worthwhile thread of your own?22-04-2022 03:49
sealover
★★★★☆
(1239)
can't you have a worthwhile thread of your own?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

sealover wrote:
Please stop. My widdle feewings are hurt.

Can you please find it in your heart to forgive me?

I promise to never again force you to post on my thread, where I subject you to so much disrespect.

And you are most worthy of respect, are you not?

I'm sorry I just can't be that person who gives you the respect that you so richly deserve.

In all sincerity.

I want very much for you to get everything that you deserve.

IBdaMann wrote:
sealover wrote:"What do you expect him to do? Ban trolls like you?"

I am not seeing any difference between you and trafn. You both are 100% intolerant of posters with differing views and you need them banned. You both have an intense need to thoroughly control all conversations. You both have difficulties with posting. You both hate Branner for not playing the role of your personal censor at the ready. You are both batshit crazy morons who spam this board out of uncontrollable temper tantrums. You were both chemistry students in New York and you both like the word "titration". You both believe that the primary "threat" to the planet is the methane and other gases being released from under the tundra as it melts.

Not that any of it matters ... it's just a difference that I am not seeing.
RE: obnoxiously derail any debate/discussion22-04-2022 03:54
sealover
★★★★☆
(1239)
obnoxiously derail any debate/discussion

Every time there is valid respectful debate/discussion on Harvey's thread, what happens?

That liberal Democrat sealover trolls in to obnoxiously derail it.

But check it out!

Somebody finally woke Branner up.

I bet Branner will make sure that sealover stops obnoxiously derailing everything.

In fact, ANYONE HERE can let Branner know how bad it's gotten since sealover...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HarveyH55 wrote:
sealover wrote:
There is a two-pronged approach to troll eradication.

One is to simply by-pass them completely and go to a list of posts that includes none of theirs.

You never have to see a word they say, and it starves them out.

The second is just to drive them out with humiliation.

When pain of humiliation exceeds joy of sadism, they reach a tipping point.

Basically, your strategy is to troll-the-trolls, and obnoxiously derail any debate/discussion that doesn't meet with you approval.

Some how, I've got a feeling, that May 1st, nothing happens, nothing changes, except your departure. Really don't see this site overrun by obnoxious chemistry geeks. Disruptive individuals, are usually banned individuals.
22-04-2022 03:55
(14389)
sealover wrote:can't you have a worthwhile thread of your own?

All of my threads are worthwhile.

All of your threads are devoid of meaningful content, carrying only empty buzzwords as placeholders for concepts you don't fully grasp.

Let me honor you again:
Attached image:

22-04-2022 08:40
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
So, how's the GO FUND ME for Trolls campaign going. Reduced to begging for BitCoin, and still no support for a whiner and complainer. Ever wonder why you are always begging for attention? Because manure-science, is only interesting to other manure-scientist, who already know it's crap science that doesn't amount to much.

sealover wrote:
obnoxiously derail any debate/discussion

Every time there is valid respectful debate/discussion on Harvey's thread, what happens?

That liberal Democrat sealover trolls in to obnoxiously derail it.

But check it out!

Somebody finally woke Branner up.

I bet Branner will make sure that sealover stops obnoxiously derailing everything.

In fact, ANYONE HERE can let Branner know how bad it's gotten since sealover...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HarveyH55 wrote:
sealover wrote:
There is a two-pronged approach to troll eradication.

One is to simply by-pass them completely and go to a list of posts that includes none of theirs.

You never have to see a word they say, and it starves them out.

The second is just to drive them out with humiliation.

When pain of humiliation exceeds joy of sadism, they reach a tipping point.

Basically, your strategy is to troll-the-trolls, and obnoxiously derail any debate/discussion that doesn't meet with you approval.

Some how, I've got a feeling, that May 1st, nothing happens, nothing changes, except your departure. Really don't see this site overrun by obnoxious chemistry geeks. Disruptive individuals, are usually banned individuals.
22-04-2022 15:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
sealover wrote:
Here is something that anyone reading this could do.

I bet it would work.

What if someone set up a Go Fund Me account for vermin eradication?

I bet a whole lot of people would like to see these unmoderated forums fulfill their potential.

What if someone could think of ways to get the word around that there is a troll eradication program instruction manual, and all you have to do is go to climate-debate.com. You don't have to log in and I wouldn't recommend it.

There is much to be learned here and valid ideas to be discussed in a rational manner.

My personal goal is to make this a valuable resource for humanity.

You would almost think a prerequisite to join a site like this would be genuine concern for climate change.

I bet maybe one of you out there could quit your job and dedicate your time to this instead. A good pitch and I bet you'll get takers.

You wouldn't even need Go Fund Me if all you're doing is get the word out that a revolution is happening at climate-debate.com.

Wha

And of course you would get to choose who the vermin are just like Adolph Hitler once did. LOL are you going to burn the bad books too?

LOL 8 people are posting here so how is that a revolution?

Get new meds
Edited on 22-04-2022 15:41
22-04-2022 16:56
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Swan wrote:
LOL 8 people are posting here so how is that a revolution?

And one of them is not happy and needs to drink some tea and think happy thoughts and look at pics of polar bears floating around on ice.

(it is seelover)

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Go Fund Me pitch for troll-infested website vermin eradication program manual:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
This Website Needs an Edit Function720-02-2024 03:50
Troll Songs and Quote identification contest6011-01-2024 04:10
Definition of a Troll5627-11-2023 13:07
A conservative website that gets it wrong about Global Warming320-06-2023 19:34
AI banned from nuclear launch decisions, after Google creates self-aware computer program129-04-2023 20:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact