Remember me
▼ Content

Global Warming, Planet Temperature Rising Is Like Road Traffic Congestion

Global Warming, Planet Temperature Rising Is Like Road Traffic Congestion20-01-2020 05:57
Earth_Master
☆☆☆☆☆
(15)
Source: https://theworld.data.blog/2020/01/20/global-warming-planet-temperature-rising-is-like-road-traffic-congestion/

Global Warming, Planet Temperature Rising Is Like Road Traffic Congestion

That is the most simplify, easiest example & comparison with global warming or temperature rising of planet Earth.

What you are seeing on the media about Global Warming, Climate Change is not the full picture of what happening on Earth, but just a tiny one.

What happen when traffic congestion happen on the street?

More car, motorbike. And the total temperature on the street at that time is always higher than the temperature when is not have the congestion. Why? Because the total fuel using when the congestion is higher, simple as that.

In order for you to fully understand the big problem why global warming is happening, then you just need to study the subject road traffic congestion and use your brain to link to the environment problem.

The road traffic congestion happen because of 2 reasons:

– One is because of too much vehicles like car, motorbikes, etc.

– Two is because the road to small, to little space for the vehicles running.

That is the main problems, but you can say car could run too small, or the road is bad but in the end what you should care the most is above two reasons.

When you link to global warming subject, it pretty much the same:

– The first is relate to CO2 subject, but not because of too much CO2 like the media are talking but the reverse, too little CO2.

– The second reason I will keep at secret, you must find out by yourself. I am not allowed to tell it for free here. You if you have will you will easily finding out.

The media are talking bullshit just too get attention or for whatever reason only they known.

If too much CO2 is the problem, then why after the volcano Tambora eruption in 1815 the temperature was decrease significant, remember there was a lot of CO2 and stronger than CO2 chemical came out after that.

There is no doubt that temperature raising will lead to ice melting, thus sea level rising.

But not only that, it is also trigger many volcano eruption soon for they like nuclear plant.

You can do your own research about what happened about Tambora volcano eruption, then mutiply 10 times bigger, then you will you have the answer. But that just the estimate, you cannot know what is real unless you face that in real life.

I do not want to scare anybody, but the Bible revelation already predicted at least 1/3 of humans will die once that event happen.

But that just the Bible predicted, the final outcome could be worse or better than that is depend on humanity.

As a completed qualified gamer of this Earth game, I can say it is easy to reserve it but the time is limited. If the Bible said the event would come at around 03/03/2021, then humanity must act before that at least 1 year, which is must before 03/03/2020. Otherwise, there is no more chance.

Here is no act in wrong direction like what happening, but must the right direction with nature & universe language.

I am happy to show you the way, show you the right direction, but I am not allowed to give it for free. What I was asking is just little worthless cryptocurrency backed by air, not gold crystal, not control over people of any nation or whatever other object.

Many masters, gurus who have lived over 200 years old on this planet even compare this to a prison planet. But "no pain no gain", but too much pain could lead to the end.

But what is the perfect enough fire?

I am the one who have the perfect answer for that.

You must open your eyes, do not become the antichrist who are refusing to verify to talk to admit their mistake and change to the right direction. At the end of the day, there are only 2 results: Go With God or Vanished For Go Against God. There is no any other result than that.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Anyname
20-01-2020 06:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Earth_Master wrote: What you are seeing on the media about Global Warming, Climate Change is not the full picture of what happening on Earth, but just a tiny one.

Are you saying that there are some other things going on on Earth?

Earth_Master wrote: In order for you to fully understand the big problem why global warming is happening, then you just need to study the subject road traffic congestion and use your brain to link to the environment problem.

– One is because of too much vehicles like car, motorbikes, etc.

– Two is because the road to small, to little space for the vehicles running.

Yes. Now it's clear. Global Warming. Why didn't anyone explain it to me like this before?

Earth_Master wrote: – The second reason I will keep at secret, you must find out by yourself.

I know. You can't be just giving out that kind of information willy-nilly.

Earth_Master wrote: There is no doubt that temperature raising will lead to ice melting, thus sea level rising.

Correct. Doubt is now officially extinct.

Earth_Master wrote: You can do your own research about what happened about Tambora volcano eruption,

If I do, will I learn that a volcano erupted?

Earth_Master wrote:... then mutiply 10 times bigger, then you will you have the answer.

Oh, pick me, pick me! Ten volcanoes will erupt, yes?

Earth_Master wrote: ... you cannot know what is real unless you face that in real life.

That's deep. What is real happens in real life.

Earth_Master wrote: I do not want to scare anybody,

Too late. I already pooped in my pants.

Earth_Master wrote: but the Bible revelation already predicted at least 1/3 of humans will die once that event happen.

I thought everybody dies ... except for like one guy and some animals.

Earth_Master wrote: I am happy to show you the way, show you the right direction, but I am not allowed to give it for free.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but someone already spammed the internet with the answer ... so now everybody has it for free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTfgNFz1DBM

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Join the debate Global Warming, Planet Temperature Rising Is Like Road Traffic Congestion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Present temperature spike July '233127-09-2023 00:27
The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the 15516-09-2023 13:46
Traffic light joke of the day225-05-2023 12:54
WHY DO SELF DRIVING CARS KEEP CAUSING TRAFFIC JAMS?1511-05-2023 00:20
Surface temperature of earth according to Boltzmann law5610-05-2023 15:46
Articles
Barack Obama: Energy Independence and the Safety of Our Planet
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact