Remember me
▼ Content

Global Warming (not necessarily caused by people) will release nasty extinct viruses from tens of thousan

Global Warming (not necessarily caused by people) will release nasty extinct viruses from tens of thousands of01-05-2020 01:15
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Looks like these viruses once infected cave men and modern people have no immunity against them because they haven't been around since the end of the previous ice age.

https://www.sciencealert.com/several-ancient-viruses-have-been-found-in-15-000-year-old-glacial-ice
01-05-2020 05:04
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Just because they found frozen viruses, doesn't mean they had stopped being passed around in the caves... They found frozen people, and obvious there were still other people, who continued to multiple, and infect the planet. We discover plants, insects, fish, mammals, often. Some were once considered extinct. It's doubtful that we know how many viruses actually exist in the world, or how long they have been around. Most are destroyed pretty quick and easy, outside a host. Doubtful that melting ice, poses a huge threat, since these contagions need a host, and wouldn't last long enough to infect.
Join the debate Global Warming (not necessarily caused by people) will release nasty extinct viruses from tens of thousan:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
People who prefer to write anonymously016-11-2023 22:50
I The Messiah Will Release Divine Documents For New Era On Earth In This Conditions010-07-2023 07:26
The Netherlands is euthanizing autistic people. So why was it different when Hitler did the same028-06-2023 22:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact