Remember me
▼ Content

Global Warming for Dummies



Page 2 of 2<12
26-08-2017 23:48
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote;
They have to pay taxes that aren't covered in that listing on ALL of those EXPENSES.


I will only take issue with this statement. The oil company may write the check, but they don't pay for it. We do.

But your point of 6 times more profit is well taken.


Well, isn't that the case with ALL business?


Absolutely. The libs claim to be on the side of the poor man, raise the gas taxes, and hurt him even more....and then cry that the wealthy have too much, the middle class is disappearing, and we need to take more from the wealthy in the name of fairness....and the oil companies are the greedy bastards.

Thank you for the new signature line by the way


You're welcome for the signature phrase.

We have to STOP calling them liberals. They are nothing more than Marxists who hate everything and everyone that is successful because as dopers they couldn't successfully grow pot without burning their rental units to the ground.
27-08-2017 00:03
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1535)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote;
They have to pay taxes that aren't covered in that listing on ALL of those EXPENSES.


I will only take issue with this statement. The oil company may write the check, but they don't pay for it. We do.

But your point of 6 times more profit is well taken.


Well, isn't that the case with ALL business?


Absolutely. The libs claim to be on the side of the poor man, raise the gas taxes, and hurt him even more....and then cry that the wealthy have too much, the middle class is disappearing, and we need to take more from the wealthy in the name of fairness....and the oil companies are the greedy bastards.

Thank you for the new signature line by the way


You're welcome for the signature phrase.

We have to STOP calling them liberals. They are nothing more than Marxists who hate everything and everyone that is successful because as dopers they couldn't successfully grow pot without burning their rental units to the ground.


Agree, but most libs don't know what a Marxist is, therefore when you call them out they are the same clueless glass eyed morons that don't understand their own party platform roots.


spot-
Into the Night is also has delusions of comptance
27-08-2017 00:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote;
They have to pay taxes that aren't covered in that listing on ALL of those EXPENSES.


I will only take issue with this statement. The oil company may write the check, but they don't pay for it. We do.

But your point of 6 times more profit is well taken.


Well, isn't that the case with ALL business?


Absolutely. The libs claim to be on the side of the poor man, raise the gas taxes, and hurt him even more....and then cry that the wealthy have too much, the middle class is disappearing, and we need to take more from the wealthy in the name of fairness....and the oil companies are the greedy bastards.

Thank you for the new signature line by the way


You're welcome for the signature phrase.

We have to STOP calling them liberals. They are nothing more than Marxists who hate everything and everyone that is successful because as dopers they couldn't successfully grow pot without burning their rental units to the ground.


Agree, but most libs don't know what a Marxist is, therefore when you call them out they are the same clueless glass eyed morons that don't understand their own party platform roots.


I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?
27-08-2017 03:32
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote;
They have to pay taxes that aren't covered in that listing on ALL of those EXPENSES.


I will only take issue with this statement. The oil company may write the check, but they don't pay for it. We do.

But your point of 6 times more profit is well taken.


Well, isn't that the case with ALL business?


Absolutely. The libs claim to be on the side of the poor man, raise the gas taxes, and hurt him even more....and then cry that the wealthy have too much, the middle class is disappearing, and we need to take more from the wealthy in the name of fairness....and the oil companies are the greedy bastards.

Thank you for the new signature line by the way


You're welcome for the signature phrase.

We have to STOP calling them liberals. They are nothing more than Marxists who hate everything and everyone that is successful because as dopers they couldn't successfully grow pot without burning their rental units to the ground.


Agree, but most libs don't know what a Marxist is, therefore when you call them out they are the same clueless glass eyed morons that don't understand their own party platform roots.


I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?
27-08-2017 04:57
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1535)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote;
They have to pay taxes that aren't covered in that listing on ALL of those EXPENSES.


I will only take issue with this statement. The oil company may write the check, but they don't pay for it. We do.

But your point of 6 times more profit is well taken.


Well, isn't that the case with ALL business?


Absolutely. The libs claim to be on the side of the poor man, raise the gas taxes, and hurt him even more....and then cry that the wealthy have too much, the middle class is disappearing, and we need to take more from the wealthy in the name of fairness....and the oil companies are the greedy bastards.

Thank you for the new signature line by the way


You're welcome for the signature phrase.

We have to STOP calling them liberals. They are nothing more than Marxists who hate everything and everyone that is successful because as dopers they couldn't successfully grow pot without burning their rental units to the ground.


Agree, but most libs don't know what a Marxist is, therefore when you call them out they are the same clueless glass eyed morons that don't understand their own party platform roots.


I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?



Surface Detail wrote crap about lies and what he doesn't correctly understand.


The article should read like this, with my corrections in red.

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. However, it was paid for with a tremendous amount of debt, adding trillions to the national debt in the form of quantitative easing. This was essentially the printing or digitizing of money. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically high national debt, with Obama eventually adding more credit card bills the the national debt than ALL PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM COMBINED!!During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recent 2001. However, it should also be noted that mortgage rates have been in a general steady decline since 1988, when they were around 10%.


spot-
Into the Night is also has delusions of comptance
27-08-2017 05:44
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote;
They have to pay taxes that aren't covered in that listing on ALL of those EXPENSES.


I will only take issue with this statement. The oil company may write the check, but they don't pay for it. We do.

But your point of 6 times more profit is well taken.


Well, isn't that the case with ALL business?


Absolutely. The libs claim to be on the side of the poor man, raise the gas taxes, and hurt him even more....and then cry that the wealthy have too much, the middle class is disappearing, and we need to take more from the wealthy in the name of fairness....and the oil companies are the greedy bastards.

Thank you for the new signature line by the way


You're welcome for the signature phrase.

We have to STOP calling them liberals. They are nothing more than Marxists who hate everything and everyone that is successful because as dopers they couldn't successfully grow pot without burning their rental units to the ground.


Agree, but most libs don't know what a Marxist is, therefore when you call them out they are the same clueless glass eyed morons that don't understand their own party platform roots.


I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?


Go right ahead and believe that since you know so much about it. Obama simply ramped up the printing presses and printed as much money as he needed. This is against the law but the media was entirely for it.

The US Dollar was devalued because of this not ONCE but twice and in the entire US history the US Dollar has never been devalued. Along with this devaluation came what you call "low inflation" because you have as much knowledge about economics as you have about science.

I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day and is willing to let the media lead him around by the nose. Just try doing the shopping for your mother who you no doubt live with.
27-08-2017 06:50
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1535)
[b]Though U.S. government debt is perhaps the most widely held class of security in the world, as of the end of July 27.6% of the debt (about $5.48 trillion) is owed to another arm of the federal government itself. The single biggest creditors, in fact, are Social Security's two trust funds, which together held more than $2.9 trillion in special non-traded Treasury securities, or 14.7% of the total debt. (Social Security revenues exceeded benefit payments for many years; the surplus was required by law to be invested in Treasuries.) Another big holder: the Federal Reserve system, which as of early August collectively held nearly $2.5 trillion worth of Treasuries, or 12.4% of the total debt. Around 13 cents of every dollar goes to servicing the national debt.[/b]

The over bloated, entitlement loaded federal gov is borrowing massive amounts of money from itself, which it does not have. The other major holder of US debt is China, and they're not real fond of us anyway. What will they do when they decide they need their money right now? Ever see an oil rig in a National park? Because of the artificially low interest rates, the amount spent to service the debt is, for now, relatively low. To me, this is scary shit. Oh yeah, and temps could go up 0.1C in the next decade.
Edited on 27-08-2017 06:56
27-08-2017 15:33
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day.....

Why would you want to talk to a Mormon after midnight? Its because "wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
27-08-2017 16:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" guffed: Ever see an oil rig in a National park?


Since they were created, devastating National Parks has been a wet dream of business pukes. Now, old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners take up this fanatical wolf howl..... specially if they can eliminate the wolfs.
27-08-2017 19:52
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote;
They have to pay taxes that aren't covered in that listing on ALL of those EXPENSES.


I will only take issue with this statement. The oil company may write the check, but they don't pay for it. We do.

But your point of 6 times more profit is well taken.


Well, isn't that the case with ALL business?


Absolutely. The libs claim to be on the side of the poor man, raise the gas taxes, and hurt him even more....and then cry that the wealthy have too much, the middle class is disappearing, and we need to take more from the wealthy in the name of fairness....and the oil companies are the greedy bastards.

Thank you for the new signature line by the way


You're welcome for the signature phrase.

We have to STOP calling them liberals. They are nothing more than Marxists who hate everything and everyone that is successful because as dopers they couldn't successfully grow pot without burning their rental units to the ground.


Agree, but most libs don't know what a Marxist is, therefore when you call them out they are the same clueless glass eyed morons that don't understand their own party platform roots.


I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?


Go right ahead and believe that since you know so much about it. Obama simply ramped up the printing presses and printed as much money as he needed. This is against the law but the media was entirely for it.

The US Dollar was devalued because of this not ONCE but twice and in the entire US history the US Dollar has never been devalued. Along with this devaluation came what you call "low inflation" because you have as much knowledge about economics as you have about science.

I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day and is willing to let the media lead him around by the nose. Just try doing the shopping for your mother who you no doubt live with.

Your claim that Obama devalued the US Dollar is simply a lie.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of quantitative easing (which, incidentally, was initiated in the US in November 2008 under GW Bush), the figures just don't support your assertion. The average rate of inflation in the US during Obama's tenure was an unusually low 1.6%, and the US Dollar also appreciated against other currencies. For example, at the start of Obama's tenure on January 20, 2009, $1.00 bought bought just €0.77; at end of his tenure on January 20, 2017, $1.00 bought €0.94.

These are not opinions, that are straight, undisputed facts. By any reasonable definition of the word, Obama clearly did not devalue the US Dollar!
27-08-2017 20:44
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1535)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote;
They have to pay taxes that aren't covered in that listing on ALL of those EXPENSES.


I will only take issue with this statement. The oil company may write the check, but they don't pay for it. We do.

But your point of 6 times more profit is well taken.


Well, isn't that the case with ALL business?


Absolutely. The libs claim to be on the side of the poor man, raise the gas taxes, and hurt him even more....and then cry that the wealthy have too much, the middle class is disappearing, and we need to take more from the wealthy in the name of fairness....and the oil companies are the greedy bastards.

Thank you for the new signature line by the way


You're welcome for the signature phrase.

We have to STOP calling them liberals. They are nothing more than Marxists who hate everything and everyone that is successful because as dopers they couldn't successfully grow pot without burning their rental units to the ground.


Agree, but most libs don't know what a Marxist is, therefore when you call them out they are the same clueless glass eyed morons that don't understand their own party platform roots.


I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?


Go right ahead and believe that since you know so much about it. Obama simply ramped up the printing presses and printed as much money as he needed. This is against the law but the media was entirely for it.

The US Dollar was devalued because of this not ONCE but twice and in the entire US history the US Dollar has never been devalued. Along with this devaluation came what you call "low inflation" because you have as much knowledge about economics as you have about science.

I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day and is willing to let the media lead him around by the nose. Just try doing the shopping for your mother who you no doubt live with.

Your claim that Obama devalued the US Dollar is simply a lie.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of quantitative easing (which, incidentally, was initiated in the US in November 2008 under GW Bush), the figures just don't support your assertion. The average rate of inflation in the US during Obama's tenure was an unusually low 1.6%, and the US Dollar also appreciated against other currencies. For example, at the start of Obama's tenure on January 20, 2009, $1.00 bought bought just €0.77; at end of his tenure on January 20, 2017, $1.00 bought €0.94.

These are not opinions, that are straight, undisputed facts. By any reasonable definition of the word, Obama clearly did not devalue the US Dollar!


Here's a fact,
Under Obama, the national debt per household increased $400,000. Not increased to $400,000....increased by $400,000. Good thing the inflation was 1.6%. We're all saved.


spot-
Into the Night is also has delusions of comptance
Edited on 27-08-2017 20:45
27-08-2017 20:47
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote;
They have to pay taxes that aren't covered in that listing on ALL of those EXPENSES.


I will only take issue with this statement. The oil company may write the check, but they don't pay for it. We do.

But your point of 6 times more profit is well taken.


Well, isn't that the case with ALL business?


Absolutely. The libs claim to be on the side of the poor man, raise the gas taxes, and hurt him even more....and then cry that the wealthy have too much, the middle class is disappearing, and we need to take more from the wealthy in the name of fairness....and the oil companies are the greedy bastards.

Thank you for the new signature line by the way


You're welcome for the signature phrase.

We have to STOP calling them liberals. They are nothing more than Marxists who hate everything and everyone that is successful because as dopers they couldn't successfully grow pot without burning their rental units to the ground.


Agree, but most libs don't know what a Marxist is, therefore when you call them out they are the same clueless glass eyed morons that don't understand their own party platform roots.


I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?


Go right ahead and believe that since you know so much about it. Obama simply ramped up the printing presses and printed as much money as he needed. This is against the law but the media was entirely for it.

The US Dollar was devalued because of this not ONCE but twice and in the entire US history the US Dollar has never been devalued. Along with this devaluation came what you call "low inflation" because you have as much knowledge about economics as you have about science.

I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day and is willing to let the media lead him around by the nose. Just try doing the shopping for your mother who you no doubt live with.

Your claim that Obama devalued the US Dollar is simply a lie.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of quantitative easing (which, incidentally, was initiated in the US in November 2008 under GW Bush), the figures just don't support your assertion. The average rate of inflation in the US during Obama's tenure was an unusually low 1.6%, and the US Dollar also appreciated against other currencies. For example, at the start of Obama's tenure on January 20, 2009, $1.00 bought bought just €0.77; at end of his tenure on January 20, 2017, $1.00 bought €0.94.

These are not opinions, that are straight, undisputed facts. By any reasonable definition of the word, Obama clearly did not devalue the US Dollar!


Exactly who do you think you're kidding. Ben Berneke began running the printing presses when it became clear that Obama was a sure thing. There was a reason that Obama kept Berneke in office until the entire financial world saw what he had done under Obama and "retired". Obama was horrified to learn that Janice Yellen turned out to be a conservative and under her and Trump the dollar has made back the largest growth in 40 years.

American unemployment is down sharply.

And the mid-term elections look for the Marxist to lose another 37 or more seats.

More Congressional investigations are turning up more NASA and NOAA lies about climate.

You and yours are headed for the garbage heap of history.
27-08-2017 21:19
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?


Go right ahead and believe that since you know so much about it. Obama simply ramped up the printing presses and printed as much money as he needed. This is against the law but the media was entirely for it.

The US Dollar was devalued because of this not ONCE but twice and in the entire US history the US Dollar has never been devalued. Along with this devaluation came what you call "low inflation" because you have as much knowledge about economics as you have about science.

I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day and is willing to let the media lead him around by the nose. Just try doing the shopping for your mother who you no doubt live with.

Your claim that Obama devalued the US Dollar is simply a lie.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of quantitative easing (which, incidentally, was initiated in the US in November 2008 under GW Bush), the figures just don't support your assertion. The average rate of inflation in the US during Obama's tenure was an unusually low 1.6%, and the US Dollar also appreciated against other currencies. For example, at the start of Obama's tenure on January 20, 2009, $1.00 bought bought just €0.77; at end of his tenure on January 20, 2017, $1.00 bought €0.94.

These are not opinions, that are straight, undisputed facts. By any reasonable definition of the word, Obama clearly did not devalue the US Dollar!


Exactly who do you think you're kidding.

I'm not kidding anyone. It's a simple fact you bloody idiot. The US Dollar was worth more against other currencies at the end of Obama's tenure than at the beginning of his tenure. Therefore Obama did not devalue the US Dollar. Jeez, just how stupid do you have to be to fail to grasp such a simple concept?
27-08-2017 22:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10281)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote;
They have to pay taxes that aren't covered in that listing on ALL of those EXPENSES.


I will only take issue with this statement. The oil company may write the check, but they don't pay for it. We do.

But your point of 6 times more profit is well taken.


Well, isn't that the case with ALL business?


Absolutely. The libs claim to be on the side of the poor man, raise the gas taxes, and hurt him even more....and then cry that the wealthy have too much, the middle class is disappearing, and we need to take more from the wealthy in the name of fairness....and the oil companies are the greedy bastards.

Thank you for the new signature line by the way


You're welcome for the signature phrase.

We have to STOP calling them liberals. They are nothing more than Marxists who hate everything and everyone that is successful because as dopers they couldn't successfully grow pot without burning their rental units to the ground.


Agree, but most libs don't know what a Marxist is, therefore when you call them out they are the same clueless glass eyed morons that don't understand their own party platform roots.


I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?


Go right ahead and believe that since you know so much about it. Obama simply ramped up the printing presses and printed as much money as he needed. This is against the law but the media was entirely for it.

The US Dollar was devalued because of this not ONCE but twice and in the entire US history the US Dollar has never been devalued. Along with this devaluation came what you call "low inflation" because you have as much knowledge about economics as you have about science.

I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day and is willing to let the media lead him around by the nose. Just try doing the shopping for your mother who you no doubt live with.

Your claim that Obama devalued the US Dollar is simply a lie.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of quantitative easing (which, incidentally, was initiated in the US in November 2008 under GW Bush), the figures just don't support your assertion. The average rate of inflation in the US during Obama's tenure was an unusually low 1.6%, and the US Dollar also appreciated against other currencies. For example, at the start of Obama's tenure on January 20, 2009, $1.00 bought bought just €0.77; at end of his tenure on January 20, 2017, $1.00 bought €0.94.

These are not opinions, that are straight, undisputed facts. By any reasonable definition of the word, Obama clearly did not devalue the US Dollar!


The Federal Reserve did that. The Fed has been doing it for quite a few decades now. Obama just directed the Fed to increase what it already was doing.

The Fed is price controls on money. Price controls never work.

Inflation IS a devaluation of the dollar. That is the definition of inflation, stupid.


The Parrot Killer
27-08-2017 22:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10281)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?


Go right ahead and believe that since you know so much about it. Obama simply ramped up the printing presses and printed as much money as he needed. This is against the law but the media was entirely for it.

The US Dollar was devalued because of this not ONCE but twice and in the entire US history the US Dollar has never been devalued. Along with this devaluation came what you call "low inflation" because you have as much knowledge about economics as you have about science.

I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day and is willing to let the media lead him around by the nose. Just try doing the shopping for your mother who you no doubt live with.

Your claim that Obama devalued the US Dollar is simply a lie.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of quantitative easing (which, incidentally, was initiated in the US in November 2008 under GW Bush), the figures just don't support your assertion. The average rate of inflation in the US during Obama's tenure was an unusually low 1.6%, and the US Dollar also appreciated against other currencies. For example, at the start of Obama's tenure on January 20, 2009, $1.00 bought bought just €0.77; at end of his tenure on January 20, 2017, $1.00 bought €0.94.

These are not opinions, that are straight, undisputed facts. By any reasonable definition of the word, Obama clearly did not devalue the US Dollar!


Exactly who do you think you're kidding.

I'm not kidding anyone. It's a simple fact you bloody idiot. The US Dollar was worth more against other currencies at the end of Obama's tenure than at the beginning of his tenure. Therefore Obama did not devalue the US Dollar. Jeez, just how stupid do you have to be to fail to grasp such a simple concept?


...so...our paper is worth more than someone elses paper, simply because they are printing theirs faster than us???


The Parrot Killer
27-08-2017 22:31
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:


I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?


Go right ahead and believe that since you know so much about it. Obama simply ramped up the printing presses and printed as much money as he needed. This is against the law but the media was entirely for it.

The US Dollar was devalued because of this not ONCE but twice and in the entire US history the US Dollar has never been devalued. Along with this devaluation came what you call "low inflation" because you have as much knowledge about economics as you have about science.

I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day and is willing to let the media lead him around by the nose. Just try doing the shopping for your mother who you no doubt live with.

Your claim that Obama devalued the US Dollar is simply a lie.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of quantitative easing (which, incidentally, was initiated in the US in November 2008 under GW Bush), the figures just don't support your assertion. The average rate of inflation in the US during Obama's tenure was an unusually low 1.6%, and the US Dollar also appreciated against other currencies. For example, at the start of Obama's tenure on January 20, 2009, $1.00 bought bought just €0.77; at end of his tenure on January 20, 2017, $1.00 bought €0.94.

These are not opinions, that are straight, undisputed facts. By any reasonable definition of the word, Obama clearly did not devalue the US Dollar!


The Federal Reserve did that. The Fed has been doing it for quite a few decades now. Obama just directed the Fed to increase what it already was doing.

The Fed is price controls on money. Price controls never work.

Inflation IS a devaluation of the dollar. That is the definition of inflation, stupid.

And average inflation during Obama's tenure was 1.6%, the lowest of any recent presidential term. It is therefore ludicrous to single out Obama as having devalued the US Dollar.
28-08-2017 01:12
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?


Go right ahead and believe that since you know so much about it. Obama simply ramped up the printing presses and printed as much money as he needed. This is against the law but the media was entirely for it.

The US Dollar was devalued because of this not ONCE but twice and in the entire US history the US Dollar has never been devalued. Along with this devaluation came what you call "low inflation" because you have as much knowledge about economics as you have about science.

I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day and is willing to let the media lead him around by the nose. Just try doing the shopping for your mother who you no doubt live with.

Your claim that Obama devalued the US Dollar is simply a lie.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of quantitative easing (which, incidentally, was initiated in the US in November 2008 under GW Bush), the figures just don't support your assertion. The average rate of inflation in the US during Obama's tenure was an unusually low 1.6%, and the US Dollar also appreciated against other currencies. For example, at the start of Obama's tenure on January 20, 2009, $1.00 bought bought just €0.77; at end of his tenure on January 20, 2017, $1.00 bought €0.94.

These are not opinions, that are straight, undisputed facts. By any reasonable definition of the word, Obama clearly did not devalue the US Dollar!


Exactly who do you think you're kidding.

I'm not kidding anyone. It's a simple fact you bloody idiot. The US Dollar was worth more against other currencies at the end of Obama's tenure than at the beginning of his tenure. Therefore Obama did not devalue the US Dollar. Jeez, just how stupid do you have to be to fail to grasp such a simple concept?


What is plain is that you don't do any buying. What - does your boyfriend do all of the housework? A medium cheap cut of meat for $11 lb, CANNED tomatoes at 2/$5? Bread at $4-9 a loaf depending on just how healthy it is for you? A pair of Florsheim dress shoes for $200? A real suit from Brooks Bros. off of a Nordstrom rack at $400? Men's socks at $12/pr? Underwear $30 for a pack of 4 at some dump.

Before Obama you could get any of these things for at least half the price. Some of these things at 1/4th the price. I have some unopened packs of clothing on the shelf with these prices on them so don't deny the facts.

At this point rather than rise the national debt has dropped by 9 Billion dollars.

The Democrat party is dead. As the millennial generation ages they are not going to want to be taxed to death as the Democrats have a need to do. This has already shown up with Trump's election.

You losers are going to be thrown out with the garbage.
28-08-2017 01:24
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?


Go right ahead and believe that since you know so much about it. Obama simply ramped up the printing presses and printed as much money as he needed. This is against the law but the media was entirely for it.

The US Dollar was devalued because of this not ONCE but twice and in the entire US history the US Dollar has never been devalued. Along with this devaluation came what you call "low inflation" because you have as much knowledge about economics as you have about science.

I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day and is willing to let the media lead him around by the nose. Just try doing the shopping for your mother who you no doubt live with.

Your claim that Obama devalued the US Dollar is simply a lie.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of quantitative easing (which, incidentally, was initiated in the US in November 2008 under GW Bush), the figures just don't support your assertion. The average rate of inflation in the US during Obama's tenure was an unusually low 1.6%, and the US Dollar also appreciated against other currencies. For example, at the start of Obama's tenure on January 20, 2009, $1.00 bought bought just €0.77; at end of his tenure on January 20, 2017, $1.00 bought €0.94.

These are not opinions, that are straight, undisputed facts. By any reasonable definition of the word, Obama clearly did not devalue the US Dollar!


Exactly who do you think you're kidding.

I'm not kidding anyone. It's a simple fact you bloody idiot. The US Dollar was worth more against other currencies at the end of Obama's tenure than at the beginning of his tenure. Therefore Obama did not devalue the US Dollar. Jeez, just how stupid do you have to be to fail to grasp such a simple concept?


What is plain is that you don't do any buying. What - does your boyfriend do all of the housework? A medium cheap cut of meat for $11 lb, CANNED tomatoes at 2/$5? Bread at $4-9 a loaf depending on just how healthy it is for you? A pair of Florsheim dress shoes for $200? A real suit from Brooks Bros. off of a Nordstrom rack at $400? Men's socks at $12/pr? Underwear $30 for a pack of 4 at some dump.

Before Obama you could get any of these things for at least half the price. Some of these things at 1/4th the price. I have some unopened packs of clothing on the shelf with these prices on them so don't deny the facts.

At this point rather than rise the national debt has dropped by 9 Billion dollars.

The Democrat party is dead. As the millennial generation ages they are not going to want to be taxed to death as the Democrats have a need to do. This has already shown up with Trump's election.

You losers are going to be thrown out with the garbage.

You'll forgive me if I choose to rely on the official government statistics for the US rate of inflation, rather than unrepresentative anecdotes from an anonymous, habitual liar with an abusive nature and an unreliable memory.
28-08-2017 01:30
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Also, it's looking increasingly likely that it is Trump who is going to be thrown out with the garbage. Current betting odds indicate that there is a 56% chance that Trump won't survive a full first term:


Edited on 28-08-2017 01:31
28-08-2017 01:56
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Surface Detail wrote:
Also, it's looking increasingly likely that it is Trump who is going to be thrown out with the garbage. Current betting odds indicate that there is a 56% chance that Trump won't survive a full first term:



Apparently you are too young to know that the media reported the same sort of thing about Ronald Reagan despite the fact that he won 44 states in his first election and 48 in his second.

So you just go right ahead believing those "government agencies" whom you don't know but are being reported by the media.
28-08-2017 02:18
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Also, it's looking increasingly likely that it is Trump who is going to be thrown out with the garbage. Current betting odds indicate that there is a 56% chance that Trump won't survive a full first term:



Apparently you are too young to know that the media reported the same sort of thing about Ronald Reagan despite the fact that he won 44 states in his first election and 48 in his second.

So you just go right ahead believing those "government agencies" whom you don't know but are being reported by the media.

You misunderstand, Wake. The graphs are based on the actual odds offered by betting companies. They mean that you can currently make more money from a bet that Trump does complete his term than from a bet that he doesn't complete his term. I'm doing you a favour here - this is surely a golden opportunity for a Trump believer such as yourself to make a few dollars! Why not put your money where your mouth is?
Edited on 28-08-2017 02:29
28-08-2017 04:34
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Also, it's looking increasingly likely that it is Trump who is going to be thrown out with the garbage. Current betting odds indicate that there is a 56% chance that Trump won't survive a full first term:



Apparently you are too young to know that the media reported the same sort of thing about Ronald Reagan despite the fact that he won 44 states in his first election and 48 in his second.

So you just go right ahead believing those "government agencies" whom you don't know but are being reported by the media.

You misunderstand, Wake. The graphs are based on the actual odds offered by betting companies. They mean that you can currently make more money from a bet that Trump does complete his term than from a bet that he doesn't complete his term. I'm doing you a favour here - this is surely a golden opportunity for a Trump believer such as yourself to make a few dollars! Why not put your money where your mouth is?


And a little boy like you doesn't remember the horror the entire Congress had after Franklin D. Roosevelt had the country on his little pinkey finger and were about to be turned into a socialist country. While social security was necessary because of the Dust Bowl years and the great depression it was started from NOTHING in the bank and Joe Taxpayer paying for it from the start.

Just when the trust fund had gotten to the point where it would support itself Obama and the Congress spend every last penny of it and there IS no social security trust fund now. With any luck just as you retire there will be a recession and you'll be SOL.

From the time of Reagan the media have lied through their teeth about everything Republican. Democrats were southern and the KKK were part of them. But we hear the media telling us that Republicans are fascists and KKK.

Nazi's were socialists just like Democrats.

It was Roosevelt that put American/Japanese into concentration camps and the media who forget that or make it look necessary.

The American public loved Reagan and the leftist media hated him worse than they do Trump now.

This is YOUR world and you get to live in this sewer while supporting it all the way.
28-08-2017 19:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10281)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?


Go right ahead and believe that since you know so much about it. Obama simply ramped up the printing presses and printed as much money as he needed. This is against the law but the media was entirely for it.

The US Dollar was devalued because of this not ONCE but twice and in the entire US history the US Dollar has never been devalued. Along with this devaluation came what you call "low inflation" because you have as much knowledge about economics as you have about science.

I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day and is willing to let the media lead him around by the nose. Just try doing the shopping for your mother who you no doubt live with.

Your claim that Obama devalued the US Dollar is simply a lie.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of quantitative easing (which, incidentally, was initiated in the US in November 2008 under GW Bush), the figures just don't support your assertion. The average rate of inflation in the US during Obama's tenure was an unusually low 1.6%, and the US Dollar also appreciated against other currencies. For example, at the start of Obama's tenure on January 20, 2009, $1.00 bought bought just €0.77; at end of his tenure on January 20, 2017, $1.00 bought €0.94.

These are not opinions, that are straight, undisputed facts. By any reasonable definition of the word, Obama clearly did not devalue the US Dollar!


Exactly who do you think you're kidding.

I'm not kidding anyone. It's a simple fact you bloody idiot. The US Dollar was worth more against other currencies at the end of Obama's tenure than at the beginning of his tenure. Therefore Obama did not devalue the US Dollar. Jeez, just how stupid do you have to be to fail to grasp such a simple concept?


What is plain is that you don't do any buying. What - does your boyfriend do all of the housework? A medium cheap cut of meat for $11 lb, CANNED tomatoes at 2/$5? Bread at $4-9 a loaf depending on just how healthy it is for you? A pair of Florsheim dress shoes for $200? A real suit from Brooks Bros. off of a Nordstrom rack at $400? Men's socks at $12/pr? Underwear $30 for a pack of 4 at some dump.

Before Obama you could get any of these things for at least half the price. Some of these things at 1/4th the price. I have some unopened packs of clothing on the shelf with these prices on them so don't deny the facts.

At this point rather than rise the national debt has dropped by 9 Billion dollars.

The Democrat party is dead. As the millennial generation ages they are not going to want to be taxed to death as the Democrats have a need to do. This has already shown up with Trump's election.

You losers are going to be thrown out with the garbage.

You'll forgive me if I choose to rely on the official government statistics for the US rate of inflation, rather than unrepresentative anecdotes from an anonymous, habitual liar with an abusive nature and an unreliable memory.


So you would rather rely on a government that is known to lie all the time, particularly by misusing statistics, to support their agenda, eh?


The Parrot Killer
28-08-2017 19:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10281)
Surface Detail wrote:
Also, it's looking increasingly likely that it is Trump who is going to be thrown out with the garbage. Current betting odds indicate that there is a 56% chance that Trump won't survive a full first term:



Current odds??? You have no idea how to calculate odds!


The Parrot Killer
28-08-2017 20:54
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?


Go right ahead and believe that since you know so much about it. Obama simply ramped up the printing presses and printed as much money as he needed. This is against the law but the media was entirely for it.

The US Dollar was devalued because of this not ONCE but twice and in the entire US history the US Dollar has never been devalued. Along with this devaluation came what you call "low inflation" because you have as much knowledge about economics as you have about science.

I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day and is willing to let the media lead him around by the nose. Just try doing the shopping for your mother who you no doubt live with.

Your claim that Obama devalued the US Dollar is simply a lie.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of quantitative easing (which, incidentally, was initiated in the US in November 2008 under GW Bush), the figures just don't support your assertion. The average rate of inflation in the US during Obama's tenure was an unusually low 1.6%, and the US Dollar also appreciated against other currencies. For example, at the start of Obama's tenure on January 20, 2009, $1.00 bought bought just €0.77; at end of his tenure on January 20, 2017, $1.00 bought €0.94.

These are not opinions, that are straight, undisputed facts. By any reasonable definition of the word, Obama clearly did not devalue the US Dollar!


Exactly who do you think you're kidding.

I'm not kidding anyone. It's a simple fact you bloody idiot. The US Dollar was worth more against other currencies at the end of Obama's tenure than at the beginning of his tenure. Therefore Obama did not devalue the US Dollar. Jeez, just how stupid do you have to be to fail to grasp such a simple concept?


What is plain is that you don't do any buying. What - does your boyfriend do all of the housework? A medium cheap cut of meat for $11 lb, CANNED tomatoes at 2/$5? Bread at $4-9 a loaf depending on just how healthy it is for you? A pair of Florsheim dress shoes for $200? A real suit from Brooks Bros. off of a Nordstrom rack at $400? Men's socks at $12/pr? Underwear $30 for a pack of 4 at some dump.

Before Obama you could get any of these things for at least half the price. Some of these things at 1/4th the price. I have some unopened packs of clothing on the shelf with these prices on them so don't deny the facts.

At this point rather than rise the national debt has dropped by 9 Billion dollars.

The Democrat party is dead. As the millennial generation ages they are not going to want to be taxed to death as the Democrats have a need to do. This has already shown up with Trump's election.

You losers are going to be thrown out with the garbage.

You'll forgive me if I choose to rely on the official government statistics for the US rate of inflation, rather than unrepresentative anecdotes from an anonymous, habitual liar with an abusive nature and an unreliable memory.


So you would rather rely on a government that is known to lie all the time, particularly by misusing statistics, to support their agenda, eh?


And the government looks a mere piker next to surface defect.
29-08-2017 00:00
StarMan
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
Wake wrote:

Apparently you are too young to know that the media reported the same sort of thing about Ronald Reagan despite the fact that he won 44 states in his first election and 48 in his second.

So you just go right ahead believing those "government agencies" whom you don't know but are being reported by the media.


"The garbage" has been thrown out for the last 8 years, as Obama's incompetence moved Americans to replace over 1,000 Democrats in all states with Republicans.

The GREATEST load of garbage never made it to the White House as Democrats found out late evening November 8.

Hallelulah!


Ignore List: Surface Detail, litesong, spot, Into The Night
29-08-2017 00:38
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Also, it's looking increasingly likely that it is Trump who is going to be thrown out with the garbage. Current betting odds indicate that there is a 56% chance that Trump won't survive a full first term:



Current odds??? You have no idea how to calculate odds!

I suspect I have a better idea than you. However, I didn't calculate the odds. As I've already explained, the graph is based on the odds offered by betting companies for Trump to complete his term. You can currently make more money by betting for Trump to complete his term than by betting against. So, off you go, Trump lovers. Why not put your money where you mouth is and bet on your idol completing his term if you're so sure he will?
29-08-2017 00:43
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
I think that they do know more or less about the party platform. They are just too stupid to realize that it isn't the smart and powerful they would destroy but themselves.

Look at what Obama did to the very people that voted for him. The rich and powerful made more money than ever while the inflation and devaluation of the American dollar made the savings and welfare of the little guy worthless.

All socialisms are this way. Stalin didn't remove the rich from power - he murdered millions of little guys who wouldn't turn their life savings over to him.

greenman has marked himself as more of a fool by what he writes than the fact that he's a druggy. Imagine aiming a gun at your own head and threatening others that you will pull the trigger?

Why do you lie about things that can easily be looked up? This article, for example, isn't particularly flattering about Obama, but as it points out:

"Inflation and interest rates: Here the Obama record is enviable. The annual average inflation rate of 1.6 percent during his tenure is the lowest of any recent presidential term. The taming of inflation and inflationary expectations has translated into historically low interest rates. During Obama's time in office, the rates on new mortgages have averaged 4.21 percent compared to more than 7 percent as recently as 2001."

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything when you lie about things that can easily be shown to be false?


Go right ahead and believe that since you know so much about it. Obama simply ramped up the printing presses and printed as much money as he needed. This is against the law but the media was entirely for it.

The US Dollar was devalued because of this not ONCE but twice and in the entire US history the US Dollar has never been devalued. Along with this devaluation came what you call "low inflation" because you have as much knowledge about economics as you have about science.

I don't need to talk to a moron who couldn't tell the night from the day and is willing to let the media lead him around by the nose. Just try doing the shopping for your mother who you no doubt live with.

Your claim that Obama devalued the US Dollar is simply a lie.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of quantitative easing (which, incidentally, was initiated in the US in November 2008 under GW Bush), the figures just don't support your assertion. The average rate of inflation in the US during Obama's tenure was an unusually low 1.6%, and the US Dollar also appreciated against other currencies. For example, at the start of Obama's tenure on January 20, 2009, $1.00 bought bought just €0.77; at end of his tenure on January 20, 2017, $1.00 bought €0.94.

These are not opinions, that are straight, undisputed facts. By any reasonable definition of the word, Obama clearly did not devalue the US Dollar!


Exactly who do you think you're kidding.

I'm not kidding anyone. It's a simple fact you bloody idiot. The US Dollar was worth more against other currencies at the end of Obama's tenure than at the beginning of his tenure. Therefore Obama did not devalue the US Dollar. Jeez, just how stupid do you have to be to fail to grasp such a simple concept?


What is plain is that you don't do any buying. What - does your boyfriend do all of the housework? A medium cheap cut of meat for $11 lb, CANNED tomatoes at 2/$5? Bread at $4-9 a loaf depending on just how healthy it is for you? A pair of Florsheim dress shoes for $200? A real suit from Brooks Bros. off of a Nordstrom rack at $400? Men's socks at $12/pr? Underwear $30 for a pack of 4 at some dump.

Before Obama you could get any of these things for at least half the price. Some of these things at 1/4th the price. I have some unopened packs of clothing on the shelf with these prices on them so don't deny the facts.

At this point rather than rise the national debt has dropped by 9 Billion dollars.

The Democrat party is dead. As the millennial generation ages they are not going to want to be taxed to death as the Democrats have a need to do. This has already shown up with Trump's election.

You losers are going to be thrown out with the garbage.

You'll forgive me if I choose to rely on the official government statistics for the US rate of inflation, rather than unrepresentative anecdotes from an anonymous, habitual liar with an abusive nature and an unreliable memory.


So you would rather rely on a government that is known to lie all the time, particularly by misusing statistics, to support their agenda, eh?

Your paranoia knows no bounds. It must suck to be you, believing that everyone is conspiring, lying and out to trick you. You poor soul.
29-08-2017 00:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10281)
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So you would rather rely on a government that is known to lie all the time, particularly by misusing statistics, to support their agenda, eh?

Your paranoia knows no bounds. It must suck to be you, believing that everyone is conspiring, lying and out to trick you. You poor soul.

They aren't. Just some idiots in government (and a few others).

There are more numbers than zero and hundred percent, you know.


The Parrot Killer
29-08-2017 01:16
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So you would rather rely on a government that is known to lie all the time, particularly by misusing statistics, to support their agenda, eh?

Your paranoia knows no bounds. It must suck to be you, believing that everyone is conspiring, lying and out to trick you. You poor soul.

They aren't. Just some idiots in government (and a few others).

There are more numbers than zero and hundred percent, you know.

Those "few others" have thus far included every national and international scientific organization in the world (including, of course, NASA) as well as many scientific publishing companies.

You've now added the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (which issues inflation data) to that list, though you haven't actually explained why you believe they're lying about inflation statistics.
Edited on 29-08-2017 01:17
29-08-2017 01:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10281)
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So you would rather rely on a government that is known to lie all the time, particularly by misusing statistics, to support their agenda, eh?

Your paranoia knows no bounds. It must suck to be you, believing that everyone is conspiring, lying and out to trick you. You poor soul.

They aren't. Just some idiots in government (and a few others).

There are more numbers than zero and hundred percent, you know.

Those "few others" have thus far included every national and international scientific organization in the world

Consensus is not used in science. Blanket statements like this are just false authority fallacy.
Surface Detail wrote:
(including, of course, NASA) as well as many scientific publishing companies.

NASA is a government agency. Most of it works fine. A few in NASA don't. They are the ones putting out the stupid shit that doesn't even comply with known physical laws.
Surface Detail wrote:
You've now added the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (which issues inflation data) to that list,

Their method of calculating inflation is flawed.
Surface Detail wrote:
though you haven't actually explained why you believe they're lying about inflation statistics.

Yes I have. They are comparing against other currencies in the world. ALL nations print money. NONE of it being compared to commodity prices through this office.

As to why they do it, it was directed to do it by Obama, to make him look good despite the failing economy caused by his interference with it.


You have a very odd view of what 'paranoia' is.


The Parrot Killer
Edited on 29-08-2017 01:52
29-08-2017 02:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So you would rather rely on a government that is known to lie all the time, particularly by misusing statistics, to support their agenda, eh?

Your paranoia knows no bounds. It must suck to be you, believing that everyone is conspiring, lying and out to trick you. You poor soul.

They aren't. Just some idiots in government (and a few others).

There are more numbers than zero and hundred percent, you know.

Those "few others" have thus far included every national and international scientific organization in the world (including, of course, NASA) as well as many scientific publishing companies.

You've now added the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (which issues inflation data) to that list, though you haven't actually explained why you believe they're lying about inflation statistics.


http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435093/barack-obama-economy-jobs-ugly-truth

What ignorance like surface defect has is that he is perfectly willing to believe that inflation statistics without even knowing what it is.

Originally the method for measuring the inflation was simple. You did a study to discover what most people bought. They called it a "bag of groceries".

Then they would buy the same thing the next year and measure whether it had risen or fallen.

But the Government didn't like this because of the way federal reserve operates guarantees a certain inflation rate above the normal rate.

And what they discovered was that when products got too expensive people would substitute for less expensive items.

So our wonderful government decided to "capture" this reduction in the price of a "bag of groceries" by inserting the lesser value products that the public was forced to revert to because of the inflated value of the better products.

You see that you couldn't afford that "bag of groceries" because it had inflated out of sight so you choosing what you could afford was seized upon as a way to lie to the public with smiles on their faces.

When the price of gas got too high and people reverted to the cheap independent stations why gasoline actually showed a REDUCTION in price and not a rise.

When people stopped buying bread and reverted to making their own and so bought flour instead, BREAD had gotten cheaper!

And surface defect not having the slightest idea what is going on blindly accepts these numbers as having some sort of real meaning. What a son of a bitch. This is why people like him should have their faces shoved into the back of their skulls.
29-08-2017 02:09
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So you would rather rely on a government that is known to lie all the time, particularly by misusing statistics, to support their agenda, eh?

Your paranoia knows no bounds. It must suck to be you, believing that everyone is conspiring, lying and out to trick you. You poor soul.

They aren't. Just some idiots in government (and a few others).

There are more numbers than zero and hundred percent, you know.

Those "few others" have thus far included every national and international scientific organization in the world

Consensus is not used in science. Blanket statements like this are just false authority fallacy.
Surface Detail wrote:
(including, of course, NASA) as well as many scientific publishing companies.

NASA is a government agency. Most of it works fine. A few in NASA don't. They are the ones putting out the stupid shit that doesn't even comply with known physical laws.
Surface Detail wrote:
You've now added the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (which issues inflation data) to that list,

Their method of calculating inflation is flawed.
Surface Detail wrote:
though you haven't actually explained why you believe they're lying about inflation statistics.

Yes I have. They are comparing against other currencies in the world. ALL nations print money. NONE of it being compared to commodity prices through this office.

As to why they do it, it was directed to do it by Obama, to make him look good despite the failing economy caused by his interference with it.


You have a very odd view of what 'paranoia' is.

You have a very odd understanding of how consumer price inflation is calculated. It has nothing to do with other currencies. It is determined by looking at the change in price of a representative sample of goods and services.
29-08-2017 02:10
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So you would rather rely on a government that is known to lie all the time, particularly by misusing statistics, to support their agenda, eh?

Your paranoia knows no bounds. It must suck to be you, believing that everyone is conspiring, lying and out to trick you. You poor soul.

They aren't. Just some idiots in government (and a few others).

There are more numbers than zero and hundred percent, you know.

Those "few others" have thus far included every national and international scientific organization in the world (including, of course, NASA) as well as many scientific publishing companies.

You've now added the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (which issues inflation data) to that list, though you haven't actually explained why you believe they're lying about inflation statistics.


http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435093/barack-obama-economy-jobs-ugly-truth

What ignorance like surface defect has is that he is perfectly willing to believe that inflation statistics without even knowing what it is.

Originally the method for measuring the inflation was simple. You did a study to discover what most people bought. They called it a "bag of groceries".

Then they would buy the same thing the next year and measure whether it had risen or fallen.

But the Government didn't like this because of the way federal reserve operates guarantees a certain inflation rate above the normal rate.

And what they discovered was that when products got too expensive people would substitute for less expensive items.

So our wonderful government decided to "capture" this reduction in the price of a "bag of groceries" by inserting the lesser value products that the public was forced to revert to because of the inflated value of the better products.

You see that you couldn't afford that "bag of groceries" because it had inflated out of sight so you choosing what you could afford was seized upon as a way to lie to the public with smiles on their faces.

When the price of gas got too high and people reverted to the cheap independent stations why gasoline actually showed a REDUCTION in price and not a rise.

When people stopped buying bread and reverted to making their own and so bought flour instead, BREAD had gotten cheaper!

And surface defect not having the slightest idea what is going on blindly accepts these numbers as having some sort of real meaning. What a son of a bitch. This is why people like him should have their faces shoved into the back of their skulls.

Your pathetic internet hard-man act does nothing for your credibility.
29-08-2017 04:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10281)
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So you would rather rely on a government that is known to lie all the time, particularly by misusing statistics, to support their agenda, eh?

Your paranoia knows no bounds. It must suck to be you, believing that everyone is conspiring, lying and out to trick you. You poor soul.

They aren't. Just some idiots in government (and a few others).

There are more numbers than zero and hundred percent, you know.

Those "few others" have thus far included every national and international scientific organization in the world

Consensus is not used in science. Blanket statements like this are just false authority fallacy.
Surface Detail wrote:
(including, of course, NASA) as well as many scientific publishing companies.

NASA is a government agency. Most of it works fine. A few in NASA don't. They are the ones putting out the stupid shit that doesn't even comply with known physical laws.
Surface Detail wrote:
You've now added the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (which issues inflation data) to that list,

Their method of calculating inflation is flawed.
Surface Detail wrote:
though you haven't actually explained why you believe they're lying about inflation statistics.

Yes I have. They are comparing against other currencies in the world. ALL nations print money. NONE of it being compared to commodity prices through this office.

As to why they do it, it was directed to do it by Obama, to make him look good despite the failing economy caused by his interference with it.


You have a very odd view of what 'paranoia' is.

You have a very odd understanding of how consumer price inflation is calculated. It has nothing to do with other currencies. It is determined by looking at the change in price of a representative sample of goods and services.

Not valid. Markets shift. They change. What people used to buy is different than what people buy now.


The Parrot Killer
29-08-2017 16:37
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So you would rather rely on a government that is known to lie all the time, particularly by misusing statistics, to support their agenda, eh?

Your paranoia knows no bounds. It must suck to be you, believing that everyone is conspiring, lying and out to trick you. You poor soul.

They aren't. Just some idiots in government (and a few others).

There are more numbers than zero and hundred percent, you know.

Those "few others" have thus far included every national and international scientific organization in the world (including, of course, NASA) as well as many scientific publishing companies.

You've now added the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (which issues inflation data) to that list, though you haven't actually explained why you believe they're lying about inflation statistics.


http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435093/barack-obama-economy-jobs-ugly-truth

What ignorance like surface defect has is that he is perfectly willing to believe that inflation statistics without even knowing what it is.

Originally the method for measuring the inflation was simple. You did a study to discover what most people bought. They called it a "bag of groceries".

Then they would buy the same thing the next year and measure whether it had risen or fallen.

But the Government didn't like this because of the way federal reserve operates guarantees a certain inflation rate above the normal rate.

And what they discovered was that when products got too expensive people would substitute for less expensive items.

So our wonderful government decided to "capture" this reduction in the price of a "bag of groceries" by inserting the lesser value products that the public was forced to revert to because of the inflated value of the better products.

You see that you couldn't afford that "bag of groceries" because it had inflated out of sight so you choosing what you could afford was seized upon as a way to lie to the public with smiles on their faces.

When the price of gas got too high and people reverted to the cheap independent stations why gasoline actually showed a REDUCTION in price and not a rise.

When people stopped buying bread and reverted to making their own and so bought flour instead, BREAD had gotten cheaper!

And surface defect not having the slightest idea what is going on blindly accepts these numbers as having some sort of real meaning. What a son of a bitch. This is why people like him should have their faces shoved into the back of their skulls.

Your pathetic internet hard-man act does nothing for your credibility.


And your pathetic ignorance about every single thing you comment on proves why you have no credibility at all. There is something missing where your brain should be. You argue points that do not exist.

On TV this morning you would have been proud. They blamed the hurricane on global warming. You would have had an orgasm at that.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2017/07/4300-days-since-last-u-s-major-hurricane-strike/

Too bad that like all morons they and you are less than despicable.
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate Global Warming for Dummies:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact