Remember me
▼ Content

Global Warming?

Global Warming?24-02-2023 01:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
Really confusing day... Many of the northern states are digging out, after major snow storms, but I've been running the air conditioning past two days... How can we have a 'global average temperature', when there are two extremes on the same continent, same day?

How much electricity does a solar farm produce, when buried under a foot+ of snow and ice?
24-02-2023 23:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Really confusing day... Many of the northern states are digging out, after major snow storms, but I've been running the air conditioning past two days... How can we have a 'global average temperature', when there are two extremes on the same continent, same day?

How much electricity does a solar farm produce, when buried under a foot+ of snow and ice?

LOL the global average temp is created when the temps of every weather station are added up then divided by the total number of stations, which yields an average temp.

Second grade math actually.

Must really suck being stupid

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 25-02-2023 00:02
25-02-2023 01:03
(5195)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL the global average temp is created when the temps of every weather station are added up then divided by the total number of stations, which yields an average temp.

Something you know so well... You just can't grasp, just how meaningless 'global average temperature' really is, when we have two extremes, only separated by a few hundred miles. The polar regions always stay cold, and never approach global-average. Deserts get hot during the day, but can get pretty chilly at night. Averages don't mean a whole lot, if not used correctly. That's why they are often misused in marketing an politics. Even with your barely 'average' IQ, you should be able to grasp the concept.
25-02-2023 01:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Something you know so well... You just can't grasp, just how meaningless 'global average temperature' really is, when we have two extremes, only separated by a few hundred miles. The polar regions always stay cold, and never approach global-average. Deserts get hot during the day, but can get pretty chilly at night. Averages don't mean a whole lot, if not used correctly. That's why they are often misused in marketing an politics. Even with your barely 'average' IQ, you should be able to grasp the concept.

LOL, too bad that you just failed second grade math, again.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

25-02-2023 05:40
(5195)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Gee, that means so much, coming from a babbling-moron... You seem to think IQ makes you smart/superior in some way. But, it's meaningless, if you never learned to us what you have available. You could buy a garage full of all the best mechanic's tools, but you would still be clueless about what to do with them. If someone delivered a quantum computer to your door step. You'd still have to pay someone else to set it up, and operate it for you. From your endless posts, you just got an IQ score, but made not effort to learn how to use it. Apparently still don't feel a need to try. Most of your comments are middle-school level, at best. Might appear smart/amusing, if you were actually in middle-school. You either never grew up, or you are getting in to those dementia years, late in life, like Biden...

The difference between you and me, is that I never really needed school to learn anything. Took two years of working, paying for college, to realize just how much a waste of time and money it really was. You seem to thing going to school, is the only way anyone can learn. Which might be true for you, and many others. Even when I was young, I figured out how to learn about things that interested me. I liked electronic gadgets, but kind of expensive for a kid in the 70s. Learned from books and magazines about electronics, so I could build/repair, and have some of those cool gadgets. Four years later, got into high school electronics shop class. Little boring, since I had already learned much of it. The math and theory part wasn't tough, I mostly just wanted to build projects. Two years into college, it became obvious, that an electronics career wasn't going to be working on my own ideas, just doing the boring work on someone else's project. It wouldn't pay as well, as what I was already earning, and take years, and a little luck to move up to better paying positions, when made available. Lot of competition for those jobs too. You might think my job is a joke, but it's simple, low expectation/stress. Doesn't require much thinking, so I'm free to use the time working in my mind. Get plenty of exercise, so no need to use my leisure time working out. I don't really need a huge income, since learning skills isn't difficult. I don't need to hire a professional, to do anything. I just pay for parts and materials. I'm not an expert/professional at anything. I only need to learn enough to fix a specific problem. What I learn from solving one type of problem, often carries over to other things. What you find in books, or on the internet, isn't always what you find, when you actually get into doing the work. That's where your IQ, and prior experience kicks in. I get some level of enjoyment from solving these puzzles on my own. Not to mention saving hundreds of dollars, by doing my own labor.

I don't know my IQ number, never cared enough to get tested. Wouldn't matter. I've know I was above average. Problem solve always came easy for me. It's not just identifying the problem, but figuring out a working solution, first attempt, without spending a lot of time at it. Also learned early, that it's often better to keep your mouth shut, and let adults fail, rather than point out what seems obvious. Not always appreciated.
25-02-2023 14:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Gee, that means so much, coming from a babbling-moron... You seem to think IQ makes you smart/superior in some way. But, it's meaningless, if you never learned to us what you have available. You could buy a garage full of all the best mechanic's tools, but you would still be clueless about what to do with them. If someone delivered a quantum computer to your door step. You'd still have to pay someone else to set it up, and operate it for you. From your endless posts, you just got an IQ score, but made not effort to learn how to use it. Apparently still don't feel a need to try. Most of your comments are middle-school level, at best. Might appear smart/amusing, if you were actually in middle-school. You either never grew up, or you are getting in to those dementia years, late in life, like Biden...

The difference between you and me, is that I never really needed school to learn anything. Took two years of working, paying for college, to realize just how much a waste of time and money it really was. You seem to thing going to school, is the only way anyone can learn. Which might be true for you, and many others. Even when I was young, I figured out how to learn about things that interested me. I liked electronic gadgets, but kind of expensive for a kid in the 70s. Learned from books and magazines about electronics, so I could build/repair, and have some of those cool gadgets. Four years later, got into high school electronics shop class. Little boring, since I had already learned much of it. The math and theory part wasn't tough, I mostly just wanted to build projects. Two years into college, it became obvious, that an electronics career wasn't going to be working on my own ideas, just doing the boring work on someone else's project. It wouldn't pay as well, as what I was already earning, and take years, and a little luck to move up to better paying positions, when made available. Lot of competition for those jobs too. You might think my job is a joke, but it's simple, low expectation/stress. Doesn't require much thinking, so I'm free to use the time working in my mind. Get plenty of exercise, so no need to use my leisure time working out. I don't really need a huge income, since learning skills isn't difficult. I don't need to hire a professional, to do anything. I just pay for parts and materials. I'm not an expert/professional at anything. I only need to learn enough to fix a specific problem. What I learn from solving one type of problem, often carries over to other things. What you find in books, or on the internet, isn't always what you find, when you actually get into doing the work. That's where your IQ, and prior experience kicks in. I get some level of enjoyment from solving these puzzles on my own. Not to mention saving hundreds of dollars, by doing my own labor.

I don't know my IQ number, never cared enough to get tested. Wouldn't matter. I've know I was above average. Problem solve always came easy for me. It's not just identifying the problem, but figuring out a working solution, first attempt, without spending a lot of time at it. Also learned early, that it's often better to keep your mouth shut, and let adults fail, rather than point out what seems obvious. Not always appreciated.

No living human will ever read all of the above babbles. 3 trillion wurdz or less please, so if you can condense your ignorance to 1 sentence, I will read it. Maybe

ULTRA MAGA

25-02-2023 17:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

No living human will ever read all of the above babbles. 3 trillion wurdz or less please, so if you can condense your ignorance to 1 sentence, I will read it. Maybe

Too bad you can't read or count. You don't get to speak for everyone either.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-02-2023 18:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I speak whatever the **** I choose, something that owned slaves like you envy

ULTRA MAGA

26-02-2023 01:56
(5195)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Unfortunately, you have nothing of any value to say... But, you have to make noise, so somebody, anybody, pays attention to you.
26-02-2023 04:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Unfortunately, you have nothing of any value to say... But, you have to make noise, so somebody, anybody, pays attention to you.

Been said and thought before, by better than you

ULTRA MAGA

26-02-2023 05:15
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, you can't speak for anyone else but you.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-02-2023 05:17
(21559)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

It is rather sad, he has to get attention this way.

The Parrot Killer

27-02-2023 01:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

LOL, look who is babbling about wanting attention, besides if I wanted attention I would join farcebook or twatter. Farcebook banned me before I even made a post because I didn't upload a photo of myself. LOL again only turds identify themselves on the net, so I ended up here with Larry Mo and Curly incognito. Besides the FBI/NSA/CIA/MI5 and the Mossad all have me tracked anyway. And before you babble, they all track whoever talks to me as well.

So smile

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 27-02-2023 01:59
27-02-2023 18:46
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

LOL, look...

40a.

The Parrot Killer

01-03-2023 16:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I read every word. It's good to have Harvey posting here so I might as well benefit from what he has to say. The worst that could happen is that he tells me something that I already know.

Are your shares of Apple stock and the fantasy of quantum computing really all you have on which to hold? Is that why you go looking for moraines?

Wouldn't you prefer to be holding onto a rum&coke and some bacon-wrapped hors d'oeuvres?
02-03-2023 03:01
(5195)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

LOL, look who is babbling about wanting attention, besides if I wanted attention I would join farcebook or twatter. Farcebook banned me before I even made a post because I didn't upload a photo of myself. LOL again only turds identify themselves on the net, so I ended up here with Larry Mo and Curly incognito. Besides the FBI/NSA/CIA/MI5 and the Mossad all have me tracked anyway. And before you babble, they all track whoever talks to me as well.

So smile

Never used FaceBook, but doubt they require a photo. You could grab one off the internet, or just snap a photo of some moron in a public place. How would they know what you look like?

Can't imagine why the intelligence community would have much interest in a tomato farmer, of moderate intelligence, at best. Babbling moron, by Mensa standards...
05-03-2023 02:41
(14377)
Announcement! Moral victory for me.

Over on JPP (Just Plain Politics) I am slowly becoming more and more ignored by those I am spanking. A few years ago, I left JPP because the moderators kept censoring me for making the warmizombies look like the idiots they are. Now, the censors seem to be gone (or at least they allow me to beat up on the losers) and the little fruit cocktails don't know what the F to do. At a certain point they either ignore me, claim that I don't know what I'm talking about, or call me a sock.

More and more, however, are shifting to the ignore option. Yessss! JPP has become a target-rich arena.
05-03-2023 06:47
James_
★★★★★
(2151)
IBdaMann wrote:

Over on JPP (Just Plain Politics) I am slowly becoming more and more ignored by those I am spanking. A few years ago, I left JPP because the moderators kept censoring me for making the warmizombies look like the idiots they are. Now, the censors seem to be gone (or at least they allow me to beat up on the losers) and the little fruit cocktails don't know what the F to do. At a certain point they either ignore me, claim that I don't know what I'm talking about, or call me a sock.

More and more, however, are shifting to the ignore option. Yessss! JPP has become a target-rich arena.

I find it sad that you don't find earth sciences or geology very interesting. Don't you like dirt and especially old dirt? I'll quote ITN, ever live in Norway or sail the Gulf Stream?
Ever live in Miami or Jacksonville, Florida on the Gulf Stream? Ever take a ship along the Gulf Stream? What about the north Pacific current from Japan to Vancouver, B.C., Canada? Nope again?
You need to get out and see the world. It's pretty awesome and for some "DragonHorse"; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOn7uCux0uc
05-03-2023 07:24
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:

What is hilarious about a lot of them is that they claim to put you on ignore lists, but still respond to your posts!

The Parrot Killer

05-03-2023 07:25
(21559)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I find it sad that you don't find earth sciences or geology very interesting. Don't you like dirt and especially old dirt? I'll quote ITN, ever live in Norway or sail the Gulf Stream?
Ever live in Miami or Jacksonville, Florida on the Gulf Stream? Ever take a ship along the Gulf Stream? What about the north Pacific current from Japan to Vancouver, B.C., Canada? Nope again?
You need to get out and see the world. It's pretty awesome and for some "DragonHorse"; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOn7uCux0uc

You are not quoting me. You are wordstuffing.

The Parrot Killer

05-03-2023 07:55
James_
★★★★★
(2151)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I am quoting you you duck billed platypus.
05-03-2023 10:23
(21559)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I am quoting you you duck billed platypus.

The Parrot Killer

05-03-2023 23:16
(14377)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I find it sad that you don't find earth sciences or geology very interesting.

Be sad no longer. I find earth sciences fascinating. What I dislike are the religions I keep discovering that deify the class of geologists and believe they have magical superpowers of omniscience about unobserved events of the distant past. They all refer to their respective religions as "earth sciences" or as "biogeochemistry" or something intended to fool people into believing that the religion is a branch of science and that the clergy are "thmart thientithts."

It is easy to discuss Christianity with a Christian because he'll tell you up front "This is a matter of faith and it's what I believe." The multitude of Marxist religions, however, immediately duck behind the Marxist "we" and couch everything about their religions in terms of "This is what we KNOW." No discussion is ever possible, not even polite conversation. In every case, they mindlessly regurgitate only what they have been ordered to believe and become complete ashsoles when someone knowledgeable offers to help by providing some good information.

Join the debate Global Warming?:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact