Remember me
▼ Content

Global warming and the answer .

Global warming and the answer .22-10-2013 17:30
Huynh Phu Dat
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
At many meeting about anti climate change problem , our governments signed many decree about decrease carbon dioxide value but are they correct ? We know :

The atmosphere of the earth = 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases .

The atmosphere of the earth = total atmosphere of all countries so each country have to create 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases base on the area of that country .

I call the tree/plant create O2 and decrease CO2 - value of O2 / CO2 base on the area of 1 country is A1 - original O2 /CO2 value of country A without the appearance of citizens of A .

When citizens of country A appear , they use O2 and create CO2 so country A have to create O2 value and decrease CO2 value for citizens of A , then citizens of A destroy tree / plant of country A ( build house , .... ) so country A have to restoring O2 value and decreasing CO2 value of tree / plant when they destroy tree / plant .

I call this is A2 value - O2 / CO2 value of country A must have for the appearance of citizens of country A .

So real O2 / CO2 value of country A or A0 = A1 + A2

Total A0 of all countries = ( total A1 + total A2 ) of all countries - KEY TO SOLVE CLIMATE CHANGE ( I only talk about O2 and CO2 only )

But all things our government signed about anti climate change is decrease CO2 , and all our scientists think about decreasing CO2 , right ?

If we talk about climate change , we talk about human kind create too much CO2 value , but all of us forget O2 value . When architectures destroy tree/plant and build many famous places such as White House , NATO headquater , WHO , United Nation , .... , our architectures didn't compare the value of O2/CO2 of tree / plant they destroy – A3 and O2/CO2 of tree / plant they re – create around the building after they build the building – A4 . When people work in that building , they use O2 and create CO2 – A5 so tree / plant of that area must :

A4 must = A3 + A5 .

But our architectures always create A4 < A3 – because they choose the beauty of the building or the beautiful view of the building , not choose A3 value and forget A5 value ( no one teach this things at university ) .

I choose Parliament House of German is a example . Of course , when the German build this building , they destroy the wild tree/plant at the place they build Parliament House of German – or almost no O2/CO2 come from here , A4 of the building almost = 0 .

And in front of the building , when they destroy wild tree/plant with really high value of O2/ CO2 – contain high height grass , low height tree, middle height tree , high or very high tree – A3 , they choose the beautiful view of the building , the beauty of the building and use grass – which give us low value of O2/CO2 , if they plant tree on the grass , we can have more O2/CO2 .

Most of famous place we visit every year always choose low value of O2/CO2 plant such as flower and grass in climate change age .

Even at White House , I'm sure 100% when they choose grass in front of their building , of course

A4 < A3 + A5 .

In climate change , every city , town , ward , district ... must know the original value of O2/CO2 of wild tree/plant of the area of the city before they build the city , ..... , then is O2/CO2 of tree / plant which we re-create , and the value of O2/CO2 of all the people living or working in that place , area , ...

I want to talk about human design our cities , but I think this is enough .

Finally , in climate change age , all of famous places we will see here will choose the beauty of the building or the value of O2/CO2 ?

And here are images of some famous places I collect : ( I don't have enough knowledge to collect all the famous places in this world , and if I want to do it , I must have more than just 1 foreign language to use Google to search )

Another example White House , they plant a lot of trees around the building but in front of White House , they choose large area of grass , or choose the low value of O2 / CO2 , if they think about what trees they destroy when they build this building , they will choose grass + trees , not only grass area .

If the way we design our society is right , we will not have global warming .If at White House , they choose grass in front of the building , if this is 1 error when the value of O2 is created / CO2 is decreased < value of O2 is created / CO2 is decreased of the plant they destroy when they create this building so this is 1 error .

We have 7 000 000 000 people in this world , it's meant we can have about 500 000 000 errors of design of the houses , many errors of the buildings of the government , errors of the roads about O2 / CO2 problem around this world and we are destroying the forrest , ...... Oh man , decreasing CO2 will help us anti global warming .Who is the guy gave people this idea ? I think he's just kidding with our home , this Earth .

For more info , please go to :

http://globalwarmingandtheanswer.blogspot.com/

( I have more than 20 images , too long to post here .... )
22-09-2023 19:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Huynh Phu Dat wrote:
At many meeting about anti climate change problem , our governments signed many decree about decrease carbon dioxide value but are they correct ? We know :

The atmosphere of the earth = 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases .

The atmosphere of the earth = total atmosphere of all countries so each country have to create 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases base on the area of that country .

I call the tree/plant create O2 and decrease CO2 - value of O2 / CO2 base on the area of 1 country is A1 - original O2 /CO2 value of country A without the appearance of citizens of A .

When citizens of country A appear , they use O2 and create CO2 so country A have to create O2 value and decrease CO2 value for citizens of A , then citizens of A destroy tree / plant of country A ( build house , .... ) so country A have to restoring O2 value and decreasing CO2 value of tree / plant when they destroy tree / plant .

I call this is A2 value - O2 / CO2 value of country A must have for the appearance of citizens of country A .

So real O2 / CO2 value of country A or A0 = A1 + A2

Total A0 of all countries = ( total A1 + total A2 ) of all countries - KEY TO SOLVE CLIMATE CHANGE ( I only talk about O2 and CO2 only )

But all things our government signed about anti climate change is decrease CO2 , and all our scientists think about decreasing CO2 , right ?

If we talk about climate change , we talk about human kind create too much CO2 value , but all of us forget O2 value . When architectures destroy tree/plant and build many famous places such as White House , NATO headquater , WHO , United Nation , .... , our architectures didn't compare the value of O2/CO2 of tree / plant they destroy – A3 and O2/CO2 of tree / plant they re – create around the building after they build the building – A4 . When people work in that building , they use O2 and create CO2 – A5 so tree / plant of that area must :

A4 must = A3 + A5 .

But our architectures always create A4 < A3 – because they choose the beauty of the building or the beautiful view of the building , not choose A3 value and forget A5 value ( no one teach this things at university ) .

I choose Parliament House of German is a example . Of course , when the German build this building , they destroy the wild tree/plant at the place they build Parliament House of German – or almost no O2/CO2 come from here , A4 of the building almost = 0 .

And in front of the building , when they destroy wild tree/plant with really high value of O2/ CO2 – contain high height grass , low height tree, middle height tree , high or very high tree – A3 , they choose the beautiful view of the building , the beauty of the building and use grass – which give us low value of O2/CO2 , if they plant tree on the grass , we can have more O2/CO2 .

Most of famous place we visit every year always choose low value of O2/CO2 plant such as flower and grass in climate change age .

Even at White House , I'm sure 100% when they choose grass in front of their building , of course

A4 < A3 + A5 .

In climate change , every city , town , ward , district ... must know the original value of O2/CO2 of wild tree/plant of the area of the city before they build the city , ..... , then is O2/CO2 of tree / plant which we re-create , and the value of O2/CO2 of all the people living or working in that place , area , ...

I want to talk about human design our cities , but I think this is enough .

Finally , in climate change age , all of famous places we will see here will choose the beauty of the building or the value of O2/CO2 ?

And here are images of some famous places I collect : ( I don't have enough knowledge to collect all the famous places in this world , and if I want to do it , I must have more than just 1 foreign language to use Google to search )

Another example White House , they plant a lot of trees around the building but in front of White House , they choose large area of grass , or choose the low value of O2 / CO2 , if they think about what trees they destroy when they build this building , they will choose grass + trees , not only grass area .

If the way we design our society is right , we will not have global warming .If at White House , they choose grass in front of the building , if this is 1 error when the value of O2 is created / CO2 is decreased < value of O2 is created / CO2 is decreased of the plant they destroy when they create this building so this is 1 error .

We have 7 000 000 000 people in this world , it's meant we can have about 500 000 000 errors of design of the houses , many errors of the buildings of the government , errors of the roads about O2 / CO2 problem around this world and we are destroying the forrest , ...... Oh man , decreasing CO2 will help us anti global warming .Who is the guy gave people this idea ? I think he's just kidding with our home , this Earth .

For more info , please go to :

http://globalwarmingandtheanswer.blogspot.com/

( I have more than 20 images , too long to post here .... )

Every post deserves a response.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Join the debate Global warming and the answer .:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Corona Virus NCOV Event Only End After The Public Receive 2 Satisfy Answer Of The Origin & The Cu409-06-2021 16:22
The Final Best Answer Solution For Both Climate Change & Corona Virus COVID Is Moringa Tree1426-05-2021 06:15
IPCC sucks. They have no answer for natural climatic cooling other than painting houses black to decrease019-04-2019 16:32
Is it climate change or global warming? How science and a secret memo shaped the answer103-03-2019 22:20
Coal is the Answer812-11-2016 01:21
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact