Remember me
▼ Content

Global warming and ice caps



Page 3 of 4<1234>
19-01-2018 05:28
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Oh hell, we could go round and round all day. So just one question for you socialists.

What percent of your paycheck do you voluntarily give each week to those who make less than you?


I am at the bottom of the food chain. The projects that I'm pursuing are in the hopes of changing that.


Are you saying that you are a socialist?


Wake,
Let's see. I am in the hospital recovering from surgery that I've been needing. The government is picking up the tab for everything.
When I had insurance doctors refused to do anything. Medicaid is allowing me to receive the medical care that I've been needing but employer provided insurance (I paid about $90 a month) was worthless.

Medicaid is a socialist government benefit that allows people to receive healthcare.
If not for that I would have been left to suffer.
19-01-2018 18:20
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Oh hell, we could go round and round all day. So just one question for you socialists.

What percent of your paycheck do you voluntarily give each week to those who make less than you?


I am at the bottom of the food chain. The projects that I'm pursuing are in the hopes of changing that.


Are you saying that you are a socialist?


Wake,
Let's see. I am in the hospital recovering from surgery that I've been needing. The government is picking up the tab for everything.
When I had insurance doctors refused to do anything. Medicaid is allowing me to receive the medical care that I've been needing but employer provided insurance (I paid about $90 a month) was worthless.

Medicaid is a socialist government benefit that allows people to receive healthcare.
If not for that I would have been left to suffer.


If you had healthcare insurance and they wouldn't do anything I would have gotten a new doctor. Remember that I was living from seizure to seizure because a large percentage of doctors are incompetent. It was my cop buddy that got me to a competent MD or I'd have died 5 years ago.

So this isn't about socialist policies but incompetent medical care whether it is from his failure to identify your problem or usually more common - failure to be able to negotiate the insurance company rules.
20-01-2018 02:21
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Oh hell, we could go round and round all day. So just one question for you socialists.

What percent of your paycheck do you voluntarily give each week to those who make less than you?


I am at the bottom of the food chain. The projects that I'm pursuing are in the hopes of changing that.


Are you saying that you are a socialist?


Wake,
Let's see. I am in the hospital recovering from surgery that I've been needing. The government is picking up the tab for everything.
When I had insurance doctors refused to do anything. Medicaid is allowing me to receive the medical care that I've been needing but employer provided insurance (I paid about $90 a month) was worthless.

Medicaid is a socialist government benefit that allows people to receive healthcare.
If not for that I would have been left to suffer.


If you had healthcare insurance and they wouldn't do anything I would have gotten a new doctor. Remember that I was living from seizure to seizure because a large percentage of doctors are incompetent. It was my cop buddy that got me to a competent MD or I'd have died 5 years ago.

So this isn't about socialist policies but incompetent medical care whether it is from his failure to identify your problem or usually more common - failure to be able to negotiate the insurance company rules.


Can only consider facts and not opinions. I had surgery on Medicaid and not when I had private insurance.
That's all that matters otherwise you are making excuses.
20-01-2018 02:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1526)
James_ wrote:
When I had insurance doctors refused to do anything. Medicaid is allowing me to receive the medical care that I've been needing but employer provided insurance (I paid about $90 a month) was worthless.


Even in health care you get what you pay for.....now you're gettting what I pay for.
Edited on 20-01-2018 03:33
20-01-2018 08:37
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed:Even in health care you get what you pay for.....now you're getting what I pay for.
Nice to have good health care. I have no doctor appointment co-pays(what an obscenity they are), which percentage-wise, rise continually. Unlimited coverage to doctors I want...paid $1 for a medication costing $118, & believe many higher priced meds will still be $1. Just got 4 separate meds costing only $4. Don't know the retail price on any of them.... & don' care. Eyeglasses including eye exam are $5. Eighty percent of unlimited dental is covered. Everybody should have single payer. Increasing percentage of people are dying, just because their insurance isn't any good or non-existent.
Edited on 20-01-2018 08:39
20-01-2018 18:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
When I had insurance doctors refused to do anything. Medicaid is allowing me to receive the medical care that I've been needing but employer provided insurance (I paid about $90 a month) was worthless.


Even in health care you get what you pay for.....now you're gettting what I pay for.


Normally employers pay a minimum of 50% of medical insurance as part of the package and 90% is often more likely. So he must have had pretty good insurance and had a crappy doctor.
20-01-2018 19:21
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) wake-me-up" :Normally employers pay a minimum of 50% of medical insurance as part of the package and 90% is often more likely. So he must have had pretty good insurance and had a crappy doctor.
As time goes by, weaselly employers obtain increasingly powerful weaselly medical insurance with an emphasis on deniability(a characteristic of AGW denier liar whiners). That is why there has to be single payer.
Edited on 20-01-2018 19:24
20-01-2018 20:04
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
When I had insurance doctors refused to do anything. Medicaid is allowing me to receive the medical care that I've been needing but employer provided insurance (I paid about $90 a month) was worthless.


Even in health care you get what you pay for.....now you're gettting what I pay for.


Normally employers pay a minimum of 50% of medical insurance as part of the package and 90% is often more likely. So he must have had pretty good insurance and had a crappy doctor.




Wake,
The doctor who operated on me could have done so in 2012.
The medical community has no oversight. Of the 11 wealthiest countries the U.S. has the most expensive healthcare system while providing inferior care.
http://www.newsweek.com/united-states-health-care-rated-worst-637114
And Wake, the reason doctors did not want to help me is because they did not cause my problem. Radiation therapy did.
Convenience does not allow professionals to do a better job. This also applies to climate change.
Edited on 20-01-2018 20:08
21-01-2018 01:18
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
When I had insurance doctors refused to do anything. Medicaid is allowing me to receive the medical care that I've been needing but employer provided insurance (I paid about $90 a month) was worthless.


Even in health care you get what you pay for.....now you're gettting what I pay for.


Normally employers pay a minimum of 50% of medical insurance as part of the package and 90% is often more likely. So he must have had pretty good insurance and had a crappy doctor.




Wake,
The doctor who operated on me could have done so in 2012.
The medical community has no oversight. Of the 11 wealthiest countries the U.S. has the most expensive healthcare system while providing inferior care.
http://www.newsweek.com/united-states-health-care-rated-worst-637114
And Wake, the reason doctors did not want to help me is because they did not cause my problem. Radiation therapy did.
Convenience does not allow professionals to do a better job. This also applies to climate change.


That article is pure unadulterated BS! Exactly HOW is it superior health care if you cannot get it? If MOST very serious conditions aren't treated because they don't have the technology available to them or such as the case or Canada - the delays for serious operations are so long that the person would normally DIE before his turn comes up.

I have gone through this before with people. You ONLY have to check the major hospitals along the Canadian border to discover that Canadians are coming to the US and getting serious operations done that they can hardly afford when they could get it for free in Canada a year after they are dead. The lists for Canadians in US hospitals is sky high. I haven't looked into New Zealand but I can't see it being very much better than Canada. The costs of high tech medical instruments are coming down but most of these countries simply can't afford it.

Old X-ray machines that are more likely to give you cancer with high levels of radiation and poor resolution than to show cancers in the early stages. Organ transplants that are not performed properly because the instruments are subpar. I could go on. Newsweek is nothing more than Mad Magazine. Believing one single word they write is like believing Wikipedia. References from that, by the way, is banned in most high school and above science classes because they know nothing and their editors are nothing more than journalists.
21-01-2018 02:03
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
When I had insurance doctors refused to do anything. Medicaid is allowing me to receive the medical care that I've been needing but employer provided insurance (I paid about $90 a month) was worthless.


Even in health care you get what you pay for.....now you're gettting what I pay for.


Normally employers pay a minimum of 50% of medical insurance as part of the package and 90% is often more likely. So he must have had pretty good insurance and had a crappy doctor.




Wake,
The doctor who operated on me could have done so in 2012.
The medical community has no oversight. Of the 11 wealthiest countries the U.S. has the most expensive healthcare system while providing inferior care.
http://www.newsweek.com/united-states-health-care-rated-worst-637114
And Wake, the reason doctors did not want to help me is because they did not cause my problem. Radiation therapy did.
Convenience does not allow professionals to do a better job. This also applies to climate change.


That article is pure unadulterated BS! Exactly HOW is it superior health care if you cannot get it? If MOST very serious conditions aren't treated because they don't have the technology available to them or such as the case or Canada - the delays for serious operations are so long that the person would normally DIE before his turn comes up.

I have gone through this before with people. You ONLY have to check the major hospitals along the Canadian border to discover that Canadians are coming to the US and getting serious operations done that they can hardly afford when they could get it for free in Canada a year after they are dead. The lists for Canadians in US hospitals is sky high. I haven't looked into New Zealand but I can't see it being very much better than Canada. The costs of high tech medical instruments are coming down but most of these countries simply can't afford it.

Old X-ray machines that are more likely to give you cancer with high levels of radiation and poor resolution than to show cancers in the early stages. Organ transplants that are not performed properly because the instruments are subpar. I could go on. Newsweek is nothing more than Mad Magazine. Believing one single word they write is like believing Wikipedia. References from that, by the way, is banned in most high school and above science classes because they know nothing and their editors are nothing more than journalists.


I think I'd trust Newsweek before I'd trust you. After all, it only took me 8 years to get surgery doctors knew I had to have. But with all the doctors I saw, they were smart enough to not get involved by helping me.
And I think the same attitude applies to climate change. If we don't take the time to properly understand it then it's not our problem. This way we can focus on profitability.
21-01-2018 02:31
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
When I had insurance doctors refused to do anything. Medicaid is allowing me to receive the medical care that I've been needing but employer provided insurance (I paid about $90 a month) was worthless.


Even in health care you get what you pay for.....now you're gettting what I pay for.


Normally employers pay a minimum of 50% of medical insurance as part of the package and 90% is often more likely. So he must have had pretty good insurance and had a crappy doctor.




Wake,
The doctor who operated on me could have done so in 2012.
The medical community has no oversight. Of the 11 wealthiest countries the U.S. has the most expensive healthcare system while providing inferior care.
http://www.newsweek.com/united-states-health-care-rated-worst-637114
And Wake, the reason doctors did not want to help me is because they did not cause my problem. Radiation therapy did.
Convenience does not allow professionals to do a better job. This also applies to climate change.


That article is pure unadulterated BS! Exactly HOW is it superior health care if you cannot get it? If MOST very serious conditions aren't treated because they don't have the technology available to them or such as the case or Canada - the delays for serious operations are so long that the person would normally DIE before his turn comes up.

I have gone through this before with people. You ONLY have to check the major hospitals along the Canadian border to discover that Canadians are coming to the US and getting serious operations done that they can hardly afford when they could get it for free in Canada a year after they are dead. The lists for Canadians in US hospitals is sky high. I haven't looked into New Zealand but I can't see it being very much better than Canada. The costs of high tech medical instruments are coming down but most of these countries simply can't afford it.

Old X-ray machines that are more likely to give you cancer with high levels of radiation and poor resolution than to show cancers in the early stages. Organ transplants that are not performed properly because the instruments are subpar. I could go on. Newsweek is nothing more than Mad Magazine. Believing one single word they write is like believing Wikipedia. References from that, by the way, is banned in most high school and above science classes because they know nothing and their editors are nothing more than journalists.


I think I'd trust Newsweek before I'd trust you. After all, it only took me 8 years to get surgery doctors knew I had to have. But with all the doctors I saw, they were smart enough to not get involved by helping me.
And I think the same attitude applies to climate change. If we don't take the time to properly understand it then it's not our problem. This way we can focus on profitability.


You didn't get your required surgery exactly why again? The fact that doctors wouldn't give you surgery at 5 times the going rate for Medicaid makes me really suspicious that you weren't even diagnosed until recently.

I guess you're SOL about global warming as well. No one is EVER going to believe that BS ever again. We just had people on the news talking about how hot had been all year in the bay area. Not only was it hotter by a large margin the year before but even warmer the year before that. And then I started checking all of the record highs and lows and rainfall averages. The HOTTEST record was set in 1988. The coldest in 1978 which also was the year of the second hottest year. This years rainfall is slightly ahead of the normal average for this time of year. And it is likely to rain the rest of the month.

If you want to believe nothing more than BS you might want to get together with litebrain screaming that the polar icecap has never been lower when history shows several passages by large sailing merchantmen across the northern passage before the Northwest Passage was discovered (and which is commonly open even in the coldest weather). In 1660 and Portuguese merchantman sailed from Japan straight to Portugal.

Your ideas that someone is ignoring climate change is so clearly up the path with litebrain that maybe you're brothers?
21-01-2018 02:42
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
When I had insurance doctors refused to do anything. Medicaid is allowing me to receive the medical care that I've been needing but employer provided insurance (I paid about $90 a month) was worthless.


Even in health care you get what you pay for.....now you're gettting what I pay for.


Normally employers pay a minimum of 50% of medical insurance as part of the package and 90% is often more likely. So he must have had pretty good insurance and had a crappy doctor.




Wake,
The doctor who operated on me could have done so in 2012.
The medical community has no oversight. Of the 11 wealthiest countries the U.S. has the most expensive healthcare system while providing inferior care.
http://www.newsweek.com/united-states-health-care-rated-worst-637114
And Wake, the reason doctors did not want to help me is because they did not cause my problem. Radiation therapy did.
Convenience does not allow professionals to do a better job. This also applies to climate change.


That article is pure unadulterated BS! Exactly HOW is it superior health care if you cannot get it? If MOST very serious conditions aren't treated because they don't have the technology available to them or such as the case or Canada - the delays for serious operations are so long that the person would normally DIE before his turn comes up.

I have gone through this before with people. You ONLY have to check the major hospitals along the Canadian border to discover that Canadians are coming to the US and getting serious operations done that they can hardly afford when they could get it for free in Canada a year after they are dead. The lists for Canadians in US hospitals is sky high. I haven't looked into New Zealand but I can't see it being very much better than Canada. The costs of high tech medical instruments are coming down but most of these countries simply can't afford it.

Old X-ray machines that are more likely to give you cancer with high levels of radiation and poor resolution than to show cancers in the early stages. Organ transplants that are not performed properly because the instruments are subpar. I could go on. Newsweek is nothing more than Mad Magazine. Believing one single word they write is like believing Wikipedia. References from that, by the way, is banned in most high school and above science classes because they know nothing and their editors are nothing more than journalists.


I think I'd trust Newsweek before I'd trust you. After all, it only took me 8 years to get surgery doctors knew I had to have. But with all the doctors I saw, they were smart enough to not get involved by helping me.
And I think the same attitude applies to climate change. If we don't take the time to properly understand it then it's not our problem. This way we can focus on profitability.


You didn't get your required surgery exactly why again? The fact that doctors wouldn't give you surgery at 5 times the going rate for Medicaid makes me really suspicious that you weren't even diagnosed until recently.

I guess you're SOL about global warming as well. No one is EVER going to believe that BS ever again. We just had people on the news talking about how hot had been all year in the bay area. Not only was it hotter by a large margin the year before but even warmer the year before that. And then I started checking all of the record highs and lows and rainfall averages. The HOTTEST record was set in 1988. The coldest in 1978 which also was the year of the second hottest year. This years rainfall is slightly ahead of the normal average for this time of year. And it is likely to rain the rest of the month.

If you want to believe nothing more than BS you might want to get together with litebrain screaming that the polar icecap has never been lower when history shows several passages by large sailing merchantmen across the northern passage before the Northwest Passage was discovered (and which is commonly open even in the coldest weather). In 1660 and Portuguese merchantman sailed from Japan straight to Portugal.

Your ideas that someone is ignoring climate change is so clearly up the path with litebrain that maybe you're brothers?


Wake,
You're strange. My situation was being covered up. A secondary problem was that my colon was left in the wrong position.
This is kind of obvious. In plain English that's a major Fock Up.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RMctnc7xudZeFSFW2
21-01-2018 03:51
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
When I had insurance doctors refused to do anything. Medicaid is allowing me to receive the medical care that I've been needing but employer provided insurance (I paid about $90 a month) was worthless.


Even in health care you get what you pay for.....now you're gettting what I pay for.


Normally employers pay a minimum of 50% of medical insurance as part of the package and 90% is often more likely. So he must have had pretty good insurance and had a crappy doctor.




Wake,
The doctor who operated on me could have done so in 2012.
The medical community has no oversight. Of the 11 wealthiest countries the U.S. has the most expensive healthcare system while providing inferior care.
http://www.newsweek.com/united-states-health-care-rated-worst-637114
And Wake, the reason doctors did not want to help me is because they did not cause my problem. Radiation therapy did.
Convenience does not allow professionals to do a better job. This also applies to climate change.


That article is pure unadulterated BS! Exactly HOW is it superior health care if you cannot get it? If MOST very serious conditions aren't treated because they don't have the technology available to them or such as the case or Canada - the delays for serious operations are so long that the person would normally DIE before his turn comes up.

I have gone through this before with people. You ONLY have to check the major hospitals along the Canadian border to discover that Canadians are coming to the US and getting serious operations done that they can hardly afford when they could get it for free in Canada a year after they are dead. The lists for Canadians in US hospitals is sky high. I haven't looked into New Zealand but I can't see it being very much better than Canada. The costs of high tech medical instruments are coming down but most of these countries simply can't afford it.

Old X-ray machines that are more likely to give you cancer with high levels of radiation and poor resolution than to show cancers in the early stages. Organ transplants that are not performed properly because the instruments are subpar. I could go on. Newsweek is nothing more than Mad Magazine. Believing one single word they write is like believing Wikipedia. References from that, by the way, is banned in most high school and above science classes because they know nothing and their editors are nothing more than journalists.


I think I'd trust Newsweek before I'd trust you. After all, it only took me 8 years to get surgery doctors knew I had to have. But with all the doctors I saw, they were smart enough to not get involved by helping me.
And I think the same attitude applies to climate change. If we don't take the time to properly understand it then it's not our problem. This way we can focus on profitability.


You didn't get your required surgery exactly why again? The fact that doctors wouldn't give you surgery at 5 times the going rate for Medicaid makes me really suspicious that you weren't even diagnosed until recently.

I guess you're SOL about global warming as well. No one is EVER going to believe that BS ever again. We just had people on the news talking about how hot had been all year in the bay area. Not only was it hotter by a large margin the year before but even warmer the year before that. And then I started checking all of the record highs and lows and rainfall averages. The HOTTEST record was set in 1988. The coldest in 1978 which also was the year of the second hottest year. This years rainfall is slightly ahead of the normal average for this time of year. And it is likely to rain the rest of the month.

If you want to believe nothing more than BS you might want to get together with litebrain screaming that the polar icecap has never been lower when history shows several passages by large sailing merchantmen across the northern passage before the Northwest Passage was discovered (and which is commonly open even in the coldest weather). In 1660 and Portuguese merchantman sailed from Japan straight to Portugal.

Your ideas that someone is ignoring climate change is so clearly up the path with litebrain that maybe you're brothers?


Wake,
You're strange. My situation was being covered up. A secondary problem was that my colon was left in the wrong position.
This is kind of obvious. In plain English that's a major Fock Up.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RMctnc7xudZeFSFW2


Let me guess - you believe that MRI reproduction so poorly resolved can tell us something without just taking your word for it? And you are aware that a colonoscope could have emphatically given an answer at 1/25th the cost?
21-01-2018 05:04
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1526)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed:Even in health care you get what you pay for.....now you're getting what I pay for.
Nice to have good health care. I have no doctor appointment co-pays(what an obscenity they are), which percentage-wise, rise continually. Unlimited coverage to doctors I want...paid $1 for a medication costing $118, & believe many higher priced meds will still be $1. Just got 4 separate meds costing only $4. Don't know the retail price on any of them.... & don' care. Eyeglasses including eye exam are $5. Eighty percent of unlimited dental is covered. Everybody should have single payer. Increasing percentage of people are dying, just because their insurance isn't any good or non-existent.


Sounds like a great insurance plan! Being self employed, I pay 100% out of pocket. It's about $1100 a month family plan for 4, and not near as good as what you've got. What insurance company are you with?
Edited on 21-01-2018 05:05
21-01-2018 07:07
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: Sounds like a great insurance plan!
Increasing percentage of people are dying, just because their insurance isn't any good or non-existent. That is why you & everybody need to work for single payer. Paying insurance companies money they are weaseling out of paying benefits are sins this nation can't afford. Deaths increase to those with weaselly insurance or no insurance.
21-01-2018 09:02
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: Sounds like a great insurance plan!
Increasing percentage of people are dying, just because their insurance isn't any good or non-existent. That is why you & everybody need to work for single payer. Paying insurance companies money they are weaseling out of paying benefits are sins this nation can't afford. Deaths increase to those with weaselly insurance or no insurance.


America might be too much in love with the idea that everything has to be about capitalism. I remember in the early 2000's when healthcare inflation was about 4X the national average. We were going into a recession at that time. While questioned no one wanted an explanation.
21-01-2018 16:27
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
For Wake
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-of-life.
Edited on 21-01-2018 16:29
21-01-2018 18:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10196)
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: Sounds like a great insurance plan!
Increasing percentage of people are dying, just because their insurance isn't any good or non-existent. That is why you & everybody need to work for single payer. Paying insurance companies money they are weaseling out of paying benefits are sins this nation can't afford. Deaths increase to those with weaselly insurance or no insurance.


America might be too much in love with the idea that everything has to be about capitalism. I remember in the early 2000's when healthcare inflation was about 4X the national average. We were going into a recession at that time. While questioned no one wanted an explanation.


That was not due to capitalism. The crash of 2000 was due to overspeculation, brought about because of price controls on money caused by the Federal Reserve. The same thing happened in the 2007 crash. The same thing happened in other crashes too. The only difference is the market where the overspeculation took place.

Banks can be stupid and greedy. The Federal Reserve is probably the dumbest of all.


The Parrot Killer
21-01-2018 19:11
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
James_ wrote:
For Wake
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-of-life.


I told you that this is BS and I KNOW it because I've worked on high tech medical instrumentation most of my 50 years as an engineer. I've also seen and talked to doctors who have served in areas around the world. As well as nurses who tend to be a great deal more honest about conditions.

I have told you that your problem could have and should have been diagnosed with a simple colonoscopy. If it was not and required an MRI it is pretty clear that your doctors were not very competent and that this has nothing to do with Medicaid vs. private insurance. The private insurance companies would have been paying many times more for your operation so it would have behooved doctors and hospitals to treat you under commercial insurance.

The ONLY thing I can see is that they didn't want to jump through the hoops that these higher paying insurances demand.
22-01-2018 00:53
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
For Wake
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-of-life.


I told you that this is BS and I KNOW it because I've worked on high tech medical instrumentation most of my 50 years as an engineer. I've also seen and talked to doctors who have served in areas around the world. As well as nurses who tend to be a great deal more honest about conditions.

I have told you that your problem could have and should have been diagnosed with a simple colonoscopy. If it was not and required an MRI it is pretty clear that your doctors were not very competent and that this has nothing to do with Medicaid vs. private insurance. The private insurance companies would have been paying many times more for your operation so it would have behooved doctors and hospitals to treat you under commercial insurance.

The ONLY thing I can see is that they didn't want to jump through the hoops that these higher paying insurances demand.


Wake,
American doctors work for money. They'll cover up malpractice. This helps them to have other doctors not point out their mistakes.
And from what you say you've done about every job their is and know everything as a result. And in reality all you're doing Is making excuses. Myself I think you're ignorant.
22-01-2018 00:57
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1526)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: Sounds like a great insurance plan!
Increasing percentage of people are dying, just because their insurance isn't any good or non-existent. That is why you & everybody need to work for single payer. Paying insurance companies money they are weaseling out of paying benefits are sins this nation can't afford. Deaths increase to those with weaselly insurance or no insurance.


So let me see if I have this right. You are constantly ragging about the wealthy people that are paying the majority of the taxes to buy your health insurance.
Am I missing something here?
22-01-2018 01:22
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
For Wake
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-of-life.


I told you that this is BS and I KNOW it because I've worked on high tech medical instrumentation most of my 50 years as an engineer. I've also seen and talked to doctors who have served in areas around the world. As well as nurses who tend to be a great deal more honest about conditions.

I have told you that your problem could have and should have been diagnosed with a simple colonoscopy. If it was not and required an MRI it is pretty clear that your doctors were not very competent and that this has nothing to do with Medicaid vs. private insurance. The private insurance companies would have been paying many times more for your operation so it would have behooved doctors and hospitals to treat you under commercial insurance.

The ONLY thing I can see is that they didn't want to jump through the hoops that these higher paying insurances demand.


Wake,
American doctors work for money. They'll cover up malpractice. This helps them to have other doctors not point out their mistakes.
And from what you say you've done about every job their is and know everything as a result. And in reality all you're doing Is making excuses. Myself I think you're ignorant.


James - didn't I say that doctors could in general make a WHOLE LOT more from standard medical insurance than from Medicaid? But in order to do so they have to be competent enough to give accurate diagnosis and confident enough in them to jump through the hoops that insurance companies put in the way.

These hoops ARE NOT to prevent you from getting treatment - they are there to make sure that you get the proper treatment and don't have to turn around and have the improper treatment corrected and sue the hell out of the insurance company for not putting these in the way.

My concussion was accompanied by a minimum of six doctors misdiagnosing me or not knowing the proper treatment for my condition. I could have sued them crazy but I didn't because it's hard to find good help and if you think that an certificate of MD on the wall makes these people Gods you could discover differently to your own loss.
22-01-2018 01:32
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed:What insurance company are you with?
/////
Later, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed again: You are constantly ragging about the wealthy people that are paying the majority of the taxes to buy your health insurance.
Am I missing something here?

We already know "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" is missing the good insurance. I didn't tell "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" where I got such good insurance, cause it can't qualify as HUMAN for the medical insurance.
22-01-2018 01:40
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
For Wake
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-of-life.


I told you that this is BS and I KNOW it because I've worked on high tech medical instrumentation most of my 50 years as an engineer. I've also seen and talked to doctors who have served in areas around the world. As well as nurses who tend to be a great deal more honest about conditions.

I have told you that your problem could have and should have been diagnosed with a simple colonoscopy. If it was not and required an MRI it is pretty clear that your doctors were not very competent and that this has nothing to do with Medicaid vs. private insurance. The private insurance companies would have been paying many times more for your operation so it would have behooved doctors and hospitals to treat you under commercial insurance.

The ONLY thing I can see is that they didn't want to jump through the hoops that these higher paying insurances demand.


Wake,
American doctors work for money. They'll cover up malpractice. This helps them to have other doctors not point out their mistakes.
And from what you say you've done about every job their is and know everything as a result. And in reality all you're doing Is making excuses. Myself I think you're ignorant.


James - didn't I say that doctors could in general make a WHOLE LOT more from standard medical insurance than from Medicaid? But in order to do so they have to be competent enough to give accurate diagnosis and confident enough in them to jump through the hoops that insurance companies put in the way.

These hoops ARE NOT to prevent you from getting treatment - they are there to make sure that you get the proper treatment and don't have to turn around and have the improper treatment corrected and sue the hell out of the insurance company for not putting these in the way.

My concussion was accompanied by a minimum of six doctors misdiagnosing me or not knowing the proper treatment for my condition. I could have sued them crazy but I didn't because it's hard to find good help and if you think that an certificate of MD on the wall makes these people Gods you could discover differently to your own loss.


Wake,
Still making excuses. There is no excuse for doctors letting me suffer. They did make a lot of money treating my symptoms.
You should've been a politician. All that requires is discrediting the other party.
Edited on 22-01-2018 01:42
22-01-2018 01:42
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1526)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed:What insurance company are you with?
/////
Later, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed again: You are constantly ragging about the wealthy people that are paying the majority of the taxes to buy your health insurance.
Am I missing something here?

We already know "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" is missing the good insurance. I didn't tell "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" where I got such good insurance, cause it can't qualify as HUMAN for the medical insurance.


No, I make enough money to support my family, therefore I have to purchase insurance for my family AND yours. Somehow you get better insurance than I can afford for my household. You are a liberal socialist marxist freeloader parasite.

James, take note. This is the opposite of capitalism and it is unsustainable.
Edited on 22-01-2018 01:43
22-01-2018 01:45
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed:What insurance company are you with?
/////
Later, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed again: You are constantly ragging about the wealthy people that are paying the majority of the taxes to buy your health insurance.
Am I missing something here?

We already know "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" is missing the good insurance. I didn't tell "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" where I got such good insurance, cause it can't qualify as HUMAN for the medical insurance.
22-01-2018 01:49
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1526)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed:What insurance company are you with?
/////
Later, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed again: You are constantly ragging about the wealthy people that are paying the majority of the taxes to buy your health insurance.
Am I missing something here?

We already know "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" is missing the good insurance. I didn't tell "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" where I got such good insurance, cause it can't qualify as HUMAN for the medical insurance.


You have been called out as the parasite that you are, and I see no argument from you to the contrary. All future posts will be ignored until you say something in english again.
22-01-2018 02:26
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed:What insurance company are you with?
/////
Later, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed again: You are constantly ragging about the wealthy people that are paying the majority of the taxes to buy your health insurance.
Am I missing something here?

We already know "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" is missing the good insurance. I didn't tell "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" where I got such good insurance, cause it can't qualify as HUMAN for the medical insurance.


No, I make enough money to support my family, therefore I have to purchase insurance for my family AND yours. Somehow you get better insurance than I can afford for my household. You are a liberal socialist marxist freeloader parasite.

James, take note. This is the opposite of capitalism and it is unsustainable.


Gasguzzler,
Our current system doesn't work. Many medical professionals have told me that insuring everyone will reduce the cost of healthcare. This is because when people don't have insurance they go to the emergency room. Then the hospital has to compensate. In Ky. the amount was over 2.5 billion dollars. With the Affordable Care Act that figure was lowered to less than $500 million.
22-01-2018 02:53
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1526)
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed:What insurance company are you with?
/////
Later, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed again: You are constantly ragging about the wealthy people that are paying the majority of the taxes to buy your health insurance.
Am I missing something here?

We already know "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" is missing the good insurance. I didn't tell "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" where I got such good insurance, cause it can't qualify as HUMAN for the medical insurance.


No, I make enough money to support my family, therefore I have to purchase insurance for my family AND yours. Somehow you get better insurance than I can afford for my household. You are a liberal socialist marxist freeloader parasite.

James, take note. This is the opposite of capitalism and it is unsustainable.


Gasguzzler,
Our current system doesn't work. Many medical professionals have told me that insuring everyone will reduce the cost of healthcare. This is because when people don't have insurance they go to the emergency room. Then the hospital has to compensate. In Ky. the amount was over 2.5 billion dollars. With the Affordable Care Act that figure was lowered to less than $500 million.


I am well aware of the problems in the health care industry. One of my lifelong best friends has been a nurse for the last 18 years and he can tell you crap that'll make your head spin. He had one lady in Des Moines that visited the ER 285 times in one year and never paid a dime. I don't know what the answers are. I do know that looking to the government to fix anything is insane. Litebrain is getting good gov insurance now, because he refuses to make himself worth more and earn more. It is much easier to do less, get more, and have someone else pay for it. What kind of shithole would the USA be if everyone had that attitude? Who will pay for all the healthcare of everybody? When you only need to receive, you cease to produce, and become a parasite. This is a clear picture of the entire problem with liberalism.
22-01-2018 03:17
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed:What insurance company are you with?
/////
Later, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed again: You are constantly ragging about the wealthy people that are paying the majority of the taxes to buy your health insurance.
Am I missing something here?

We already know "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" is missing the good insurance. I didn't tell "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" where I got such good insurance, cause it can't qualify as HUMAN for the medical insurance.


No, I make enough money to support my family, therefore I have to purchase insurance for my family AND yours. Somehow you get better insurance than I can afford for my household. You are a liberal socialist marxist freeloader parasite.

James, take note. This is the opposite of capitalism and it is unsustainable.


Gasguzzler,
Our current system doesn't work. Many medical professionals have told me that insuring everyone will reduce the cost of healthcare. This is because when people don't have insurance they go to the emergency room. Then the hospital has to compensate. In Ky. the amount was over 2.5 billion dollars. With the Affordable Care Act that figure was lowered to less than $500 million.


I am well aware of the problems in the health care industry. One of my lifelong best friends has been a nurse for the last 18 years and he can tell you crap that'll make your head spin. He had one lady in Des Moines that visited the ER 285 times in one year and never paid a dime. I don't know what the answers are. I do know that looking to the government to fix anything is insane. Litebrain is getting good gov insurance now, because he refuses to make himself worth more and earn more. It is much easier to do less, get more, and have someone else pay for it. What kind of shithole would the USA be if everyone had that attitude? Who will pay for all the healthcare of everybody? When you only need to receive, you cease to produce, and become a parasite. This is a clear picture of the entire problem with liberalism.


There are people who will take advantage of any system. I have seen where healthcare providers could improve what they do.
With my situation, it was caused by being treated for cancer. If I would've received the same care I'm receiving now then there would've been no problem. Now I might have a law suit.
With the lady you mentioned, I have one brother who has gone doctor shopping instead of getting a life. He made good money but for some reason he needed to have medical problems. Maybe the day will come when doctors can tell insurance companies or the government that someone needs a psychiatrist.
22-01-2018 03:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1526)
James_ wrote:
I have one brother who has gone doctor shopping instead of getting a life. He made good money but for some reason he needed to have medical problems.


This is exactly what liberalism/socialism breeds.


My 12 yr old son has influenza now. He went to the doctor....
I woke up this morning feeling like shit. I went out and cut some wood. I feel much better. He still feels like shit.

Edited on 22-01-2018 03:51
22-01-2018 04:12
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed:What insurance company are you with?
/////
Later, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed again: You are constantly ragging about the wealthy people that are paying the majority of the taxes to buy your health insurance.
Am I missing something here?
We already know "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" is missing the good insurance. I didn't tell "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" where I got such good insurance, cause it can't qualify as HUMAN for the medical insurance.

"many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" continues to be envious & barks: (litesong) is getting good gov insurance...When you only need to receive, you cease to produce, and become a parasite. This is a clear picture of the entire problem with liberalism.
//////
litesong wrote: As are all denials of "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling", it IS wrong, my insurance AIN'T gov't, & was EARNED by decades of hard effective work & sacrifice. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" continues to work hard to earn its name.
Edited on 22-01-2018 04:19
22-01-2018 12:31
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
I have one brother who has gone doctor shopping instead of getting a life. He made good money but for some reason he needed to have medical problems.


This is exactly what liberalism/socialism breeds.


My 12 yr old son has influenza now. He went to the doctor....
I woke up this morning feeling like shit. I went out and cut some wood. I feel much better. He still feels like shit.


And I worked for 5 1/2 years with doctors doing nothing. My situation was only getting worse. Doctors didn't care. It might put their income and acceptance in the medical field at risk. You know, who likes a tattle-tale ? No one.
22-01-2018 16:42
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed:What insurance company are you with?
/////
Later, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed again: You are constantly ragging about the wealthy people that are paying the majority of the taxes to buy your health insurance.
Am I missing something here?

We already know "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" is missing the good insurance. I didn't tell "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" where I got such good insurance, cause it can't qualify as HUMAN for the medical insurance.


No, I make enough money to support my family, therefore I have to purchase insurance for my family AND yours. Somehow you get better insurance than I can afford for my household. You are a liberal socialist marxist freeloader parasite.

James, take note. This is the opposite of capitalism and it is unsustainable.


James has already told us that every socialist medical system in the world is better than the American medical system. That's why people flock from all over the world for complex treatments. And if you explain this to him you are a politician giving excuses for bad medical care. You see it isn't his fault that he didn't keep trying to find doctors that could properly diagnose his condition. He even offered us a picture of an MRI with so poor a resolution that it could have been of a chicken laying an egg.

I think that what he has is intestinal malrotation and this is a genetic condition and is very uncommon. He thinks that doctors should have jumped to the proper diagnosis with a blink of their eyes. Being genetic he has had it his entire life but somehow it took Medicaid paying for his doctor in order for them to find it.

In other words - stupid people have stupid ideas about doctors and their competence.
22-01-2018 17:40
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed:What insurance company are you with?
/////
Later, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed again: You are constantly ragging about the wealthy people that are paying the majority of the taxes to buy your health insurance.
Am I missing something here?

We already know "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" is missing the good insurance. I didn't tell "many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" where I got such good insurance, cause it can't qualify as HUMAN for the medical insurance.


No, I make enough money to support my family, therefore I have to purchase insurance for my family AND yours. Somehow you get better insurance than I can afford for my household. You are a liberal socialist marxist freeloader parasite.

James, take note. This is the opposite of capitalism and it is unsustainable.


James has already told us that every socialist medical system in the world is better than the American medical system. That's why people flock from all over the world for complex treatments. And if you explain this to him you are a politician giving excuses for bad medical care. You see it isn't his fault that he didn't keep trying to find doctors that could properly diagnose his condition. He even offered us a picture of an MRI with so poor a resolution that it could have been of a chicken laying an egg.

I think that what he has is intestinal malrotation and this is a genetic condition and is very uncommon. He thinks that doctors should have jumped to the proper diagnosis with a blink of their eyes. Being genetic he has had it his entire life but somehow it took Medicaid paying for his doctor in order for them to find it.

In other words - stupid people have stupid ideas about doctors and their competence.


Wake,
You are pathetic.
22-01-2018 19:39
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
James_ wrote: Wake, You are pathetic.


James, I am glad you have discovered a cure if you have. But you are the one that used that absolutely loony Newsweek story about how all of the socialized medicine countries have better medical care and offered as proof that you couldn't get treated properly with medical insurance but could with Medicaid.

https://www.forbes.com/2008/05/25/health-hospitals-care-forbeslife-cx_avd_outsourcing08_0529healthoutsourcing.html#50b245cb52e1
22-01-2018 20:20
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake, You are pathetic.


James, I am glad you have discovered a cure if you have. But you are the one that used that absolutely loony Newsweek story about how all of the socialized medicine countries have better medical care and offered as proof that you couldn't get treated properly with medical insurance but could with Medicaid.

https://www.forbes.com/2008/05/25/health-hospitals-care-forbeslife-cx_avd_outsourcing08_0529healthoutsourcing.html#50b245cb52e1


Wake,
You have no idea what you're talking about. You really don't. My problems were known to doctors in 2010. Inn a single payer system there might have been some oversight. With the capitalistic system we have, it's about how much money doctors can make while having zero oversight.
22-01-2018 20:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake, You are pathetic.


James, I am glad you have discovered a cure if you have. But you are the one that used that absolutely loony Newsweek story about how all of the socialized medicine countries have better medical care and offered as proof that you couldn't get treated properly with medical insurance but could with Medicaid.

https://www.forbes.com/2008/05/25/health-hospitals-care-forbeslife-cx_avd_outsourcing08_0529healthoutsourcing.html#50b245cb52e1


Wake,
You have no idea what you're talking about. You really don't. My problems were known to doctors in 2010. Inn a single payer system there might have been some oversight. With the capitalistic system we have, it's about how much money doctors can make while having zero oversight.


Please let me explain something to you James. Surgery isn't exactly the cure. HALF of all surgery patients and especially older patients have ongoing abdominal issues and 2% develop continuous abdominal pain. I hope you are not one of these but you damn stupid ideas that you have been cured because of socialized medicine in fact may have put you in far greater risk since doctors that accept Medicaid do so for a purpose. You may have encountered one of the few doctors that accepts Medicaid as their charity. But that is unlikely.
22-01-2018 20:46
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake, You are pathetic.


James, I am glad you have discovered a cure if you have. But you are the one that used that absolutely loony Newsweek story about how all of the socialized medicine countries have better medical care and offered as proof that you couldn't get treated properly with medical insurance but could with Medicaid.

https://www.forbes.com/2008/05/25/health-hospitals-care-forbeslife-cx_avd_outsourcing08_0529healthoutsourcing.html#50b245cb52e1


Wake,
You have no idea what you're talking about. You really don't. My problems were known to doctors in 2010. Inn a single payer system there might have been some oversight. With the capitalistic system we have, it's about how much money doctors can make while having zero oversight.


Please let me explain something to you James. Surgery isn't exactly the cure. HALF of all surgery patients and especially older patients have ongoing abdominal issues and 2% develop continuous abdominal pain. I hope you are not one of these but you damn stupid ideas that you have been cured because of socialized medicine in fact may have put you in far greater risk since doctors that accept Medicaid do so for a purpose. You may have encountered one of the few doctors that accepts Medicaid as their charity. But that is unlikely.


You really are an idiot, aren't you ? No other surgeon would touch me. This means I can't sue them. They were protecting their wealth.
I think the surgeon who operated on me was threatened by a hospital. My surgeon saw me in 2011-2012 and scheduled me for surgery on one office call.
My original surgeon was supposed to resolve my problem but told me he didn't cause it.
Anymore Wake I think you are truly clueless. I mean attacking me because doctors have done what they can to screw me over and you see nothing wrong with it. And that's why America has problems.
Do have better things to do. After all if I asked your wife she'd probably say that you show no interest in her.
22-01-2018 20:59
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake, You are pathetic.


James, I am glad you have discovered a cure if you have. But you are the one that used that absolutely loony Newsweek story about how all of the socialized medicine countries have better medical care and offered as proof that you couldn't get treated properly with medical insurance but could with Medicaid.

https://www.forbes.com/2008/05/25/health-hospitals-care-forbeslife-cx_avd_outsourcing08_0529healthoutsourcing.html#50b245cb52e1


Wake,
You have no idea what you're talking about. You really don't. My problems were known to doctors in 2010. Inn a single payer system there might have been some oversight. With the capitalistic system we have, it's about how much money doctors can make while having zero oversight.


Please let me explain something to you James. Surgery isn't exactly the cure. HALF of all surgery patients and especially older patients have ongoing abdominal issues and 2% develop continuous abdominal pain. I hope you are not one of these but you damn stupid ideas that you have been cured because of socialized medicine in fact may have put you in far greater risk since doctors that accept Medicaid do so for a purpose. You may have encountered one of the few doctors that accepts Medicaid as their charity. But that is unlikely.


You really are an idiot, aren't you ? No other surgeon would touch me. This means I can't sue them. They were protecting their wealth.
I think the surgeon who operated on me was threatened by a hospital. My surgeon saw me in 2011-2012 and scheduled me for surgery on one office call.
My original surgeon was supposed to resolve my problem but told me he didn't cause it.
Anymore Wake I think you are truly clueless. I mean attacking me because doctors have done what they can to screw me over and you see nothing wrong with it. And that's why America has problems.
Do have better things to do. After all if I asked your wife she'd probably say that you show no interest in her.


James, you have taken that tack on several issues now. I am not attacking you. I'm stating the facts. Did it occur to you that hospitals wouldn't want that sort of surgery carried out because of the dangers both to you and to their own financial health? Doesn't that make the slightest impression on you?

I will repeat - they would have made a great deal more money from your employer supplied medical insurance so why did it remain for someone else to take the chance through Medicaid? Because you have no recourse.

Again, I'll repeat, I hope you are NOT one of the failures but you have to understand that you may be. You did not answer me the many times previously that you claimed to be in constant pain. Had you then, I would have warned you about large scale re-positioning of your intestines. You could fall in the 10% group that cannot eat without special diets. Or even require liquid diets.

Surgeries of this sort is nothing to blink at. Since you don't know what in the hell was going on in the background at the hospitals and between them and the doctor I find it odd you telling me that I don't have a clue.
Page 3 of 4<1234>





Join the debate Global warming and ice caps:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
"GREENLANDS melting ice may affect everyone"922-10-2019 23:17
Plant Growth and Ice Cores617-09-2019 22:45
ice melting223-06-2019 19:52
Temperatures leap 40 degrees above normal as the Arctic Ocean and Greenland ice sheet see record June mel318-06-2019 06:22
Siberian ice melting!012-06-2019 21:32
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact