★★★★★
(2230)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake, You are pathetic.

James, I am glad you have discovered a cure if you have. But you are the one that used that absolutely loony Newsweek story about how all of the socialized medicine countries have better medical care and offered as proof that you couldn't get treated properly with medical insurance but could with Medicaid.

https://www.forbes.com/2008/05/25/health-hospitals-care-forbeslife-cx_avd_outsourcing08_0529healthoutsourcing.html#50b245cb52e1

Wake,
You have no idea what you're talking about. You really don't. My problems were known to doctors in 2010. Inn a single payer system there might have been some oversight. With the capitalistic system we have, it's about how much money doctors can make while having zero oversight.

Please let me explain something to you James. Surgery isn't exactly the cure. HALF of all surgery patients and especially older patients have ongoing abdominal issues and 2% develop continuous abdominal pain. I hope you are not one of these but you damn stupid ideas that you have been cured because of socialized medicine in fact may have put you in far greater risk since doctors that accept Medicaid do so for a purpose. You may have encountered one of the few doctors that accepts Medicaid as their charity. But that is unlikely.

You really are an idiot, aren't you ? No other surgeon would touch me. This means I can't sue them. They were protecting their wealth.
I think the surgeon who operated on me was threatened by a hospital. My surgeon saw me in 2011-2012 and scheduled me for surgery on one office call.
My original surgeon was supposed to resolve my problem but told me he didn't cause it.
Anymore Wake I think you are truly clueless. I mean attacking me because doctors have done what they can to screw me over and you see nothing wrong with it. And that's why America has problems.
Do have better things to do. After all if I asked your wife she'd probably say that you show no interest in her.

James, you have taken that tack on several issues now. I am not attacking you. I'm stating the facts. Did it occur to you that hospitals wouldn't want that sort of surgery carried out because of the dangers both to you and to their own financial health? Doesn't that make the slightest impression on you?

I will repeat - they would have made a great deal more money from your employer supplied medical insurance so why did it remain for someone else to take the chance through Medicaid? Because you have no recourse.

Again, I'll repeat, I hope you are NOT one of the failures but you have to understand that you may be. You did not answer me the many times previously that you claimed to be in constant pain. Had you then, I would have warned you about large scale re-positioning of your intestines. You could fall in the 10% group that cannot eat without special diets. Or even require liquid diets.

Surgeries of this sort is nothing to blink at. Since you don't know what in the hell was going on in the background at the hospitals and between them and the doctor I find it odd you telling me that I don't have a clue.

Wake,
I thought I'd let everyone in here know what an idiot you are.
When I had surgery for cancer, all of my intestines were removed so they could get to the tumor. What the MRI showed was how my colon was positioned because I was given an ileostomy.
The surgeon did not leave room for my cecum (what the ileum attaches to) to move back below my ascending colon.
And somehow you say that I'm a failure because of it.
My actual problem was radiation proctitis. Radiation therapy shrank the blood vessels that supplies blood to my colon.
Yet again according to you I am a failure because I had cancer.
I think you are representative of the New America. It's not about getting things right but about showing how other people got it wrong.
Quoting the preamble of the Constitution:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union

We're not trying to make things better anymore. IMO you are an example of this.
23-01-2018 16:35
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake, You are pathetic.

James, I am glad you have discovered a cure if you have. But you are the one that used that absolutely loony Newsweek story about how all of the socialized medicine countries have better medical care and offered as proof that you couldn't get treated properly with medical insurance but could with Medicaid.

https://www.forbes.com/2008/05/25/health-hospitals-care-forbeslife-cx_avd_outsourcing08_0529healthoutsourcing.html#50b245cb52e1

Wake,
You have no idea what you're talking about. You really don't. My problems were known to doctors in 2010. Inn a single payer system there might have been some oversight. With the capitalistic system we have, it's about how much money doctors can make while having zero oversight.

Please let me explain something to you James. Surgery isn't exactly the cure. HALF of all surgery patients and especially older patients have ongoing abdominal issues and 2% develop continuous abdominal pain. I hope you are not one of these but you damn stupid ideas that you have been cured because of socialized medicine in fact may have put you in far greater risk since doctors that accept Medicaid do so for a purpose. You may have encountered one of the few doctors that accepts Medicaid as their charity. But that is unlikely.

You really are an idiot, aren't you ? No other surgeon would touch me. This means I can't sue them. They were protecting their wealth.
I think the surgeon who operated on me was threatened by a hospital. My surgeon saw me in 2011-2012 and scheduled me for surgery on one office call.
My original surgeon was supposed to resolve my problem but told me he didn't cause it.
Anymore Wake I think you are truly clueless. I mean attacking me because doctors have done what they can to screw me over and you see nothing wrong with it. And that's why America has problems.
Do have better things to do. After all if I asked your wife she'd probably say that you show no interest in her.

James, you have taken that tack on several issues now. I am not attacking you. I'm stating the facts. Did it occur to you that hospitals wouldn't want that sort of surgery carried out because of the dangers both to you and to their own financial health? Doesn't that make the slightest impression on you?

I will repeat - they would have made a great deal more money from your employer supplied medical insurance so why did it remain for someone else to take the chance through Medicaid? Because you have no recourse.

Again, I'll repeat, I hope you are NOT one of the failures but you have to understand that you may be. You did not answer me the many times previously that you claimed to be in constant pain. Had you then, I would have warned you about large scale re-positioning of your intestines. You could fall in the 10% group that cannot eat without special diets. Or even require liquid diets.

Surgeries of this sort is nothing to blink at. Since you don't know what in the hell was going on in the background at the hospitals and between them and the doctor I find it odd you telling me that I don't have a clue.

Wake,
I thought I'd let everyone in here know what an idiot you are.
When I had surgery for cancer, all of my intestines were removed so they could get to the tumor. What the MRI showed was how my colon was positioned because I was given an ileostomy.
The surgeon did not leave room for my cecum (what the ileum attaches to) to move back below my ascending colon.
And somehow you say that I'm a failure because of it.
My actual problem was radiation proctitis. Radiation therapy shrank the blood vessels that supplies blood to my colon.
Yet again according to you I am a failure because I had cancer.
I think you are representative of the New America. It's not about getting things right but about showing how other people got it wrong.
Quoting the preamble of the Constitution:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union

We're not trying to make things better anymore. IMO you are an example of this.

Now I see that you are simply out of it with pain killers. Conversations terminated.
23-01-2018 16:43
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Wake wrote:
Now I see that you are simply out of it with pain killers. Conversations terminated.

Wake,
Don't you mean Conversation's terminated ?
This would be the same as saying conversation has or is terminated.
Page 4 of 4<<<234

Join the debate Global warming and ice caps:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
Co2 ice samples1102-06-2022 22:44
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
New Ice age by 203014004-04-2022 16:10
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact