Remember me
▼ Content

global temperature


global temperature14-11-2020 11:01
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(729)
I found this 20th century average of 12.7°C (54.9°F)


duncan61
14-11-2020 15:40
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2702)
duncan61 wrote:
I found this 20th century average of 12.7°C (54.9°F)


The temperature underground, in caves is around 50-60 degrees. The temperature stays fairly consistent day/night, year around. Of course we don't typically live underground, or in caves much, anymore, so it doesn't matter to climate change.
15-11-2020 01:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13776)
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I found this 20th century average of 12.7°C (54.9°F)


The temperature underground, in caves is around 50-60 degrees. The temperature stays fairly consistent day/night, year around. Of course we don't typically live underground, or in caves much, anymore, so it doesn't matter to climate change.

That also depends on the location and depth of the cave.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-11-2020 02:21
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2702)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I found this 20th century average of 12.7°C (54.9°F)


The temperature underground, in caves is around 50-60 degrees. The temperature stays fairly consistent day/night, year around. Of course we don't typically live underground, or in caves much, anymore, so it doesn't matter to climate change.

That also depends on the location and depth of the cave.


Yeah, I'm not a cave man, just something I remembered from a long time ago. The temperature stays pretty much the same, deeper you go. Maybe it's a place we can live, while the surface is scorched. Worked when it was a frozen wasteland...
15-11-2020 04:08
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(729)
your funny Harvey




Join the debate global temperature:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Darwin Airport homogenizing of temperature data3620-10-2020 20:28
New High Temperature Records Again Outpace Lows3102-09-2020 23:24
New Temperature High Recorded in Death Valley1919-08-2020 02:27
Another week, more new high temperature records1117-08-2020 01:52
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth13205-07-2020 00:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact