Remember me
▼ Content

"Global Dimming" - A Brand New "Buzzword"?

Page 2 of 2<12
25-04-2022 01:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
Into the Night wrote:
sealover wrote:Most people just probably see a control freak. Just HAS to control the conversation. Severe penalties for those who disobey.
You are describing yourself as well.

He is describing his dreams.
Attached image:

25-04-2022 17:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Greta Thunberg has Asperger's syndrome a type of autism.

But you go on denying the truth that Thunberg admits too

Silly turd

You are gullible. What a surprise.

LOL the fact is that Greta Thunberg has autism and that she admits to this. You just spout nonsense at every chance.

Here is Greta talking about her own autism which is not as devastating as your schizophrenia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpptVrll-bo

Silly girl, you are so gullible.

LOL you might want to inform Greta that she does not have autism, because she knows that she does. Perhaps she can become a schizzo like you

I don't think you know what autism is or what the symptoms of it are.

Everyone in the room already knows that you do not think.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
25-04-2022 23:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Greta Thunberg has Asperger's syndrome a type of autism.

Silly turd

You are gullible. What a surprise.

LOL the fact is that Greta Thunberg has autism and that she admits to this. You just spout nonsense at every chance.

Here is Greta talking about her own autism which is not as devastating as your schizophrenia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpptVrll-bo

Silly girl, you are so gullible.

LOL you might want to inform Greta that she does not have autism, because she knows that she does. Perhaps she can become a schizzo like you

I don't think you know what autism is or what the symptoms of it are.

Everyone in the room already knows that you do not think.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lame inversion fallacy. You are acting like a little child.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-04-2022 15:37
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
Into the Night wrote:
Frankly, I think it's sad to see this kind of child abuse.

ITN I never thought of it that way and she does have autism so I hope she thinks for herself.

26-04-2022 15:44
(348)
Swan wrote:

Swan her message may be 0 but her effort is 100 and that is what I admire in her that she makes an amazing effort even with the problems she faces and maybe she is like me in that she does not know enough about climate change to tell what is true and what is not but she is trying and if others are misleading her then one day she will find out as long as she keeps trying.

26-04-2022 17:42
(11733)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Frankly, I think it's sad to see this kind of child abuse.

ITN I never thought of it that way and she does have autism so I hope she thinks for herself.

Greta doesn't have autism. She is being marketed as "overcoming adversity" to garner even more attention.

Like I said, you are being manipulated.

Have you ever seen a magic act? Perhaps you are aware that magicians engage in misdirection, i.e. they direct your attention to what they want you to see and away from what they don't want you to see.

The political cabal behind the Greta manipulation fabricate claims of autism and other adversity that you cannot verify ... as a means of getting you to focus more heavily on Greta and to open up with ever growing levels of sympathy. Thus you will more readily accept/embrace the scripts that they write for her and you will be even easier to manipulate.

It's all a lie. I would recommend you not fall for it. Greta is not the phony image you have of her. The wonder-story that has given you so much motivation is sheer fabrication, like any movie. It just isn't true; any of it.

I hate to be the guy that is splashing you with cold water, and of course, I'm not going to pretend to tell you what to believe. I am simply recommending that you recognize that the magician is creating an illusion for you and that he is actually performing a trick.
27-04-2022 17:16
(348)
IBdaMann wrote:
I hate to be the guy that is splashing you with cold water, and of course, I'm not going to pretend to tell you what to believe.

No you are not and I like that you help me see another side of climate change that I never heard.

Speaking of magic I had a dream that me and Bible Troll took a space ship in to outer space and we met the tooth fairy and had a party and then seelover was there and did not want to have fun so we put seelover on the moon where he could be with people like him and he was happy and we went to the planet with rings were happy.

Does Bible Troll ever go to outer space?

27-04-2022 19:07
(11733)
GretaGroupie wrote:Does Bible Troll ever go to outer space?

Yes, but he stays local. The Bible Troll rarely goes beyond the moon.

He holds his annual "Sermon on the Mount" on the lunar surface because it's one of the few places he is assured of getting a permit. I don't mind telling you that LGBTQIA+ keep protesting his services and prevent him from getting permits in NYC, LA, Detroit, Chicago, Victoria, Montreal, New Orleans, Toronto, Vancouver and a host of other places.

So, the moon it is.

Attached image:

28-04-2022 15:54
(348)
IBdaMann wrote:
So, the moon it is.

Next time I am in one of those cities I will get Bible Troll a permit so he can preach here too.

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate "Global Dimming" - A Brand New "Buzzword"?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Rebirth Of Soviet Union Under A Better Version Brand Will Lead To World Peace524-01-2022 04:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact