Remember me
▼ Content

Getting Back to Climate

Page 1 of 212>
Getting Back to Climate02-04-2023 08:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14395)
Climate-Debate might very well have a monopoly on debate (discussions) pitting the "there is no warming" view against the various other versions of "of course there is warming," i.e this site might very well be the only home for political discussions involving the "there is no warming" view. Everywhere else, to include the Danish mirror site of Climate-Debate, all views are of the "of course there is warming" and the disagreements are over mere superficial crap that apparently makes all the difference in the world.

The reason I am raising this point is because there are two stereotypical "debators" on the Danish site, one skeptic/climate lemming and one warmizombie troll (and I consulted the The Global Warming Mythology Reference Manual to ensure I wasn't making an embarrassing error), who have been going at it for a while now, and I roll my eyes every time I read their posts.

Jørgen Petersen is a climate lemming who will not engage with me to explain why he believes that there is warming (beyond his assurances that the earth is getting greener, and that that is all the proof that is needed), but he preaches that there is definitely warming, that global temperature charts going back millions of years are inerrant scripture, and that the current warming that we are seeing is absolutely good news worth celebrating.

Robert Wagner, on the other hand, is a Marxist troll who is forever irritated by Jørgen Petersen's positive spin/outlook on warming because the warming is supposed to be a bad thing, always a punishment, something to cause fear and panic, something that is going to destroy the planet if we don't tax all the world's wealth right now, although it might already be too late. He inspired me to make this:

I would ask you to read this one excerpt (translated from Danish):

Robert Wagner wrote:
Jørgen Petersen wrote: We have just seen a huge increase in crop yields on all the important crops in the period from 1961 to now. The results speak for themselves. The largest increase has occurred in countries with a cool climate, such as Canada, Denmark and Russia.
First, you attribute increase harvest to the heat and ignore all sorts of other factors like improved production methods. Secondly, what is the use of yield per area increases when the usable area becomes smaller.

Notice how Jørgen Petersen happens to have neat trivia McNuggets that seem plausible enough that you really don't think you should question their validity at risk of looking stupid. Notice that Robert Wagner won't hesitate to credit improved farming/roduction techniques if it will "debunk" a positive spin on Global Warming, but in the very next sentence, he makes it clear that farming techniques are no match for the power of the dark side of the Global Warming.

This is the debate that is going on pretty much everywhere else. It's enough to make me lose faith in humanity, but it does go a long way to explain why Squeal Over will never leave.
02-04-2023 17:25
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Since this our first inter-glacial, where we had the capacity to observe, measure, and record. Anything is possible, since there is nothing to compare with. It was much cooler thousands of years ago, and been warming since. We haven't a clue, if/when the warming ends, what 'normal' should be. We do know that the planet is in a constant state of change, and has never stopped, even for a moment or two. Humans managed to survive, by adapting to the changing environment. We build shelters, clothing, burn stuff, whatever it takes, to make the environment less hostile. More CO2, a warmer climate, is a gift for all life on the planet. Our primary food source does really well on the environmental changes. The downside, is obesity... Food is plentiful, and easy to get. Little physical activity needed to secure the next meal.
02-04-2023 23:42
(14395)
HarveyH55 wrote:. It was much cooler thousands of years ago, and been warming since.

Why do you believe this? Any particular reason?

HarveyH55 wrote:. We haven't a clue, if/when the warming ends, what 'normal' should be.

Is there warming? Why should a rational adult hold this belief?

HarveyH55 wrote:. We do know that the planet is in a constant state of change,

The weather keeps changing, yes.

HarveyH55 wrote:.. The downside, is obesity...

... combined with aging.

HarveyH55 wrote:. Food is plentiful, and easy to get.

That depends where one is.
04-04-2023 21:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:. It was much cooler thousands of years ago, and been warming since.

HarveyH55 wrote:. We haven't a clue, if/when the warming ends, what 'normal' should be.

... combined with aging.

Everyone believes in the last ice age except for you

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-04-2023 08:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

... combined with aging.

Mantra 34.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-04-2023 14:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

... combined with aging.

Mantra 34.

Wrong again as those are not the coordinates of the real area 52

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

06-04-2023 17:35
(14395)
Swan wrote:Everyone believes in the last ice age except for you

Of course, absolute reality is a democracy. We should just vote ourselves into being billionaires with five hundred-year life-spans.
06-04-2023 18:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:

Of course, absolute reality is a democracy. We should just vote ourselves into being billionaires with five hundred-year life-spans.

Says the schizzo who denies the last ice age

ULTRA MAGA

06-04-2023 18:52
(14395)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I missed that vote. I had a doctor's appointment. Did the human consensus vote an ice age into our unobserved, distant past?
06-04-2023 19:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I missed that vote. I had a doctor's appointment. Did the human consensus vote an ice age into our unobserved, distant past?

Epochs are not voted upon, not that a schizzo can ever know

ULTRA MAGA

06-04-2023 21:37
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

... combined with aging.

Mantra 34.

Wrong ...

Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-04-2023 21:38
(21592)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Paradox. Irrational. Which is it, dude?

The Parrot Killer

06-04-2023 23:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

ULTRA MAGA

07-04-2023 02:32
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The Parrot Killer

07-04-2023 03:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the clown show who claims that the climate of the Earth has never changed.

OKEEd0key

ULTRA MAGA

08-04-2023 03:28
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What's changing? There is no value associated with climate.

The Parrot Killer

08-04-2023 13:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What's changing? There is no value associated with climate.

ULTRA MAGA

08-04-2023 19:23
(5197)
Climate doesn't apply to the entire planet, all the time, everywhere. It's a delusional fantasy, shared among climate-cult members.
08-04-2023 22:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Climate doesn't apply to the entire planet, all the time, everywhere. It's a delusional fantasy, shared among climate-cult members.

Again silly there are micro and macro climates and a global climate.

So try again simpleton

ULTRA MAGA

09-04-2023 07:31
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So try again simpleton

Then what is the global climate? What is the description of what the entire planet shares? Average, is an imaginary number on paper, or computer screen. What is the real world conditions that I can experience and observe here in Florida? Then travel to the North Pole, and see the same thing. You are either a liar, a complete moron, or a delusion-ed cult member, just regurgitating chants and mantra that you lack the mental-muscle to comprehend as false. My money is on you being an uneducated moron, easily deceived.
09-04-2023 14:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So try again simpleton

Then what is the global climate? What is the description of what the entire planet shares? Average, is an imaginary number on paper, or computer screen. What is the real world conditions that I can experience and observe here in Florida? Then travel to the North Pole, and see the same thing. You are either a liar, a complete moron, or a delusion-ed cult member, just regurgitating chants and mantra that you lack the mental-muscle to comprehend as false. My money is on you being an uneducated moron, easily deceived.

The global climate deals with Earth averages for example the global climate temp of Earth is 57F or 13.9C.

You may now resume wanking

ULTRA MAGA

09-04-2023 16:49
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So try again simpleton

The global climate deals with Earth averages for example the global climate temp of Earth is 57F or 13.9C.

So, global climate only exist on computer screens. If you step outside, global climate is the same total bullshit you post in every thread. Is there even on small area on the planet, that even comes close to the global average climate on a daily basis? Certainly, you could name one stretch of ground, on this big planet. Temperature isn't a climate, doesn't really figure into the description of a climate. A range of temperatures would fit, but not a single measurement.

Oddly, 57 F is pretty close to what you find underground, like in a cave, a mine, or your mamma's basement... You don't leave the house much... Embarrassed, or just embarrassing?
09-04-2023 19:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So try again simpleton

So, global climate only exist on computer screens. If you step outside, global climate is the same total bullshit you post in every thread. Is there even on small area on the planet, that even comes close to the global average climate on a daily basis? Certainly, you could name one stretch of ground, on this big planet. Temperature isn't a climate, doesn't really figure into the description of a climate. A range of temperatures would fit, but not a single measurement.

Oddly, 57 F is pretty close to what you find underground, like in a cave, a mine, or your mamma's basement... You don't leave the house much... Embarrassed, or just embarrassing?

LOL the really funny thing is that you seriously believe that your sociopathic opinion matters to anyone in the world outside of this site with three users. So kid no one cares about your babbles, except for myself who is amused by sociopathic trolls.

Actually I do whatever I choose, while you do what you are told, how you are told to do it, when you are told to do it, where you are told to be. So is it fun being a slave?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 09-04-2023 19:43
09-04-2023 21:05
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Swan,
You fit right in with the namecallers that frequent this site. Not many people here though.
09-04-2023 21:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
You fit right in with the namecallers that frequent this site. Not many people here though.

LOL actually this site consists of me and you and your schizzo acquaintances, being you, yourself and you again

ULTRA MAGA

09-04-2023 21:51
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
More of the same, huh.
09-04-2023 23:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
keepit wrote:
More of the same, huh.

LOL explain more about the borg to us, genius, specifically tell us how you know they are real and then decide how your psych professor would get around the current obstacles

ULTRA MAGA

10-04-2023 06:10
(21592)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So try again simpleton

There is no such thing as a 'global climate'.

The Parrot Killer

10-04-2023 06:12
(21592)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So try again simpleton

Climate has no temperature. There is no such thing as a global climate.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Argument from randU fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 10-04-2023 06:13
10-04-2023 06:16
(21592)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So try again simpleton

LOL the ...
Mantra 1e.

The Parrot Killer

10-04-2023 06:17
(21592)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
Swan,

LOL actually...
Mantra 1d.

The Parrot Killer

10-04-2023 13:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So try again simpleton

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Argument from randU fallacy.

Actually all climates are described as a series of averages. However since this is a fake webpage anyway American laws protect schizzo's like you, so you may live in your own World where you decide what is real and not, where you have decided that climate's do not exist.

LOL do they give you a dedicated cubicle? Does your system have a 12 core chip and three 31 inch monitors and one 55 inch monitor? or are you still using Mom's old laptop

ULTRA MAGA

10-04-2023 14:40
(14395)
Swan wrote:Actually all climates are described as a series of averages.

Nope.

Question: What is the summer climate of Phoenix, Arizona?
Answer: Very hot, arid.
Follow up: Sure, but what are its series of averages?
Answer: Its what?

Question: What is the winter climate of northern Greenland?
Answer: Freezing, polar desert.
Answer: Series of what?

Question: What is the climate of Panama around the August timeframe?
Answer: Regular (sometimes twice daily) rainfall, but warm.
Answer: I don't know what you're getting at.

Now don't you feel stupid? Of course you do.
10-04-2023 15:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope.

Very hot and arid means nothing as hot for Arizona is not hot for Alaska. Phoenix has an average temp in July of 82F to 106F and a climatic average of 0.99 inches of rainfall.

See unlike you I can gather climatic averages for any place, you cannot because you are determined that climate does not exist due to your mental issues

ULTRA MAGA

10-04-2023 18:43
(14395)
Swan wrote:Very hot and arid means nothing as hot for Arizona is not hot for Alaska.

Pivot to irrelevancy.

A climate is a subjective characterization so yeah, it will be relative. So what?

You were in the process of feeling really stupid.
10-04-2023 19:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Very hot and arid means nothing as hot for Arizona is not hot for Alaska.

Pivot to irrelevancy.

A climate is a subjective characterization so yeah, it will be relative. So what?

Actually you bought miller lite when I bought Apple computer stock. You may now continue doing and saying what your retarded boss demands of you. I just reassembled the garden fence after painting while you paint by the numbers.

Yawning

ULTRA MAGA

10-04-2023 20:11
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So try again simpleton

Actually all climates are described as a series of averages.
...deleted Mantra 1i...

There is nothing to average. Climate has no value associated with it.
It has no temperature or any other value.

The Parrot Killer

10-04-2023 20:18
(21592)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope.

Very hot and arid means nothing as hot for Arizona is not hot for Alaska.

Arizona isn't in Alaska.
Swan wrote:
Phoenix has an average temp in July of 82F to 106F and a climatic average of 0.99 inches of rainfall.

The temperature of Phoenix is unknown. It is not possible to measure it. Are you trying to use the thermometer and rain gauge at KPHX?

An average is not two numbers. Climate has no values. Climate has no temperature. Climate has no precipitation measurement.

Swan wrote:
See unlike you I can gather climatic averages for any place,

Climate has no values to average.
Swan wrote:
you cannot because you are determined that climate does not exist due to your mental issues

IBDaMann listed several climates, so you are lying. I have also listed several climates.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 10-04-2023 20:19
10-04-2023 20:20
(21592)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Pivot to irrelevancy.

Actuall...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

10-04-2023 21:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So try again simpleton

Actually all climates are described as a series of averages.
...deleted Mantra 1i...

There is nothing to average. Climate has no value associated with it.
It has no temperature or any other value.

So, have you discussed this with your psychiatrist? You know the dude who prescribes Chlorpromazine and Abilify that you do not take on time?

ULTRA MAGA

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Getting Back to Climate:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Back-testing the climate model(s)1107-08-2023 05:09
Paul Pelosi's butt buddy to be deported back to Canada when released from custody.817-04-2023 13:57
New Bank Type In Banking System To Give Power Back To The People010-08-2022 17:05
Retired Supreme court justice Stephen Breyer going back to work at Harvard519-07-2022 22:11
The Savior Messiah Buddha Is Back Again With Some Special Info328-04-2022 17:06
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact