Remember me
▼ Content

Get vaccinated, so we can end this pandemic quickly?


Get vaccinated, so we can end this pandemic quickly?25-11-2021 05:43
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
We hear this all the time, but no real explanation of how this could possible be true. Even if all 330 million Americans were forced at gunpoint to get the vaccine, it would make a whole lot of difference to the pandemic. A pandemic is worldwide. An epidemic is local. There are still 7.8 billion other people, many of which aren't vaccinated, and have little desire. American borders aren't closed, we get tens of thousands of people from all over the world, daily. Even though vaccination is technically required, it truly unrealistic to expect everyone is verified. Like a traveler, who got his shot a day or two, before hopping on the plane or boat. Takes a week or two, for the antibodies to be produced. Vaccines do fail to produce the antibodies, in some people. They got their card, but got no protection. Antibodies do a fine job, but a person will still need to get infected, for them to get to work. Can take a day or two, to complete the task. No symptoms, but still some small chance of spread. Covid mutates quite a bit. Just takes one evasive, or partially evasive strain, and the vaccine is useless.

But really though. I'd expect better from Doc Tony. America is the key to ending this pandemic. Our complete submission and compliance, won't really end the pandemic. Not even likely to end covid in just America, since we keep bring in thousand of migrants everyday across the southern border. Most of whom, aren't vaccinated.

Is the pandemic about a virus? Or is the pandemic about total submission, and compliance of the American people? America only represents a small fraction of the world population. What we do, or don't do, really doesn't have that much impact on the virus worldwide.
25-11-2021 18:52
Spongy Iris
★★★☆☆
(807)
How about we look at how we got rid of polio?

IMO, it wasn't a vaccine that got rid of polio. It was beginning mass usage of disposable baby diapers.

Before that, people reused shitty clothes.



Edited on 25-11-2021 18:54
25-11-2021 21:02
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(676)
All of the diseases were already in great remission at the time they entered vaccine. The polio was probably caused by many environmental toxins. For example DDT which was used to kill insects by destroying their nervous system making them paralysed. You see the connection - DDT-paralysed insects-paralysed babies etc etc. They washed cows with ddt, they sprayed it everywhere back in a day. I am sure many people sanitized their hands and skin with it. Some might even drink it.

Covid is supposedly a zoonotic virus. Lions, tigers, baboons, cheetahs, cats and dogs, pigs and cows etc etc could be the carriers and the factories for new strains. The whole animal kingdom is a herd not just humans.

Covid is a scam, nothing more. The virus has never been isolated. The material they call virus is just a soup of various decaying genetic matter consisting of cattle liver cells, aborted fetuses, bovine blood serum etc etc.

They take a full syringe of this soup from the test tube and inject into the organs of some kind of baboon or something and when an animal dies because of this brutal experiment they call it a success to prove the virus exist. Louis Pasteur injected a shot of such soup directly into the dog s brain ( the volume of the shot was 1/3 of the capacity of the brain) and the dog started to emit foam from the coners of the mouht and died shortly after and Pasteur said it was because of rabbies.

As you can see the vaccine industry has been scam from the beginning and continues to be so in the future.
25-11-2021 21:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
HarveyH55 wrote:
We hear this all the time, but no real explanation of how this could possible be true. Even if all 330 million Americans were forced at gunpoint to get the vaccine, it would make a whole lot of difference to the pandemic. A pandemic is worldwide. An epidemic is local. There are still 7.8 billion other people, many of which aren't vaccinated, and have little desire. American borders aren't closed, we get tens of thousands of people from all over the world, daily. Even though vaccination is technically required, it truly unrealistic to expect everyone is verified. Like a traveler, who got his shot a day or two, before hopping on the plane or boat. Takes a week or two, for the antibodies to be produced. Vaccines do fail to produce the antibodies, in some people. They got their card, but got no protection. Antibodies do a fine job, but a person will still need to get infected, for them to get to work. Can take a day or two, to complete the task. No symptoms, but still some small chance of spread. Covid mutates quite a bit. Just takes one evasive, or partially evasive strain, and the vaccine is useless.

But really though. I'd expect better from Doc Tony. America is the key to ending this pandemic. Our complete submission and compliance, won't really end the pandemic. Not even likely to end covid in just America, since we keep bring in thousand of migrants everyday across the southern border. Most of whom, aren't vaccinated.

Is the pandemic about a virus? Or is the pandemic about total submission, and compliance of the American people? America only represents a small fraction of the world population. What we do, or don't do, really doesn't have that much impact on the virus worldwide.


There are only a couple of dozen known variants of the Covid/SARS series. These viruses don't mutate much at all.

There is no such thing as a 'delta' variant. You cannot have a variant of a variant.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
25-11-2021 21:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
Spongy Iris wrote:
How about we look at how we got rid of polio?

We didn't. Polio still exists.
Spongy Iris wrote:
IMO, it wasn't a vaccine that got rid of polio. It was beginning mass usage of disposable baby diapers.

Before that, people reused shitty clothes.

Dirty clothes do not cause polio.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
25-11-2021 22:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
Xadoman wrote:
All of the diseases were already in great remission at the time they entered vaccine. The polio was probably caused by many environmental toxins.

Define 'environmental toxin'.

Polio can be spread through water that contains the virus. It can also spread by air.
Xadoman wrote:
For example DDT which was used to kill insects by destroying their nervous system making them paralysed.

DDT does not destroy the nervous system. It inhibits it. It is most effective against insects, which have little means of detoxifying their bodies. The effects of DDT are reversible, and do not affect mammals (including us) nearly as much since we have better mechanisms in place to protect our nervous system.
Xadoman wrote:
You see the connection - DDT-paralysed insects-paralysed babies etc etc. They washed cows with ddt, they sprayed it everywhere back in a day. I am sure many people sanitized their hands and skin with it. Some might even drink it.

A lot of people overused DDT. As I said, the effect is reversable, and insects can propagate quickly. Thus, insects would become resistant to DDT. The solution was to stop using such high doses and realize the some insects are always going to be resistant to DDT.

DDT is only a hazard to humans in high doses.
Xadoman wrote:
Covid is supposedly a zoonotic virus. Lions, tigers, baboons, cheetahs, cats and dogs, pigs and cows etc etc could be the carriers and the factories for new strains. The whole animal kingdom is a herd not just humans.

All of the variants of the Covid/SARS series can be found in animals. NONE of the Covid/SARS series viruses (only a couple dozen), are lethal. They can induce pneumonia, which CAN be lethal if not treated promptly.
Xadoman wrote:
Covid is a scam, nothing more. The virus has never been isolated. The material they call virus is just a soup of various decaying genetic matter consisting of cattle liver cells, aborted fetuses, bovine blood serum etc etc.

It is no scam. It has been isolated. There are a couple dozen known variants of the Covid/SARS series...far less than the thousands of variants of the influenza series or rhinovirus series.
Xadoman wrote:
They take a full syringe of this soup from the test tube and inject into the organs of some kind of baboon or something and when an animal dies because of this brutal experiment they call it a success to prove the virus exist. Louis Pasteur injected a shot of such soup directly into the dog s brain ( the volume of the shot was 1/3 of the capacity of the brain) and the dog started to emit foam from the coners of the mouht and died shortly after and Pasteur said it was because of rabbies.

Covid19 was not isolated by this method.
Xadoman wrote:
As you can see the vaccine industry has been scam from the beginning and continues to be so in the future.

There is no 'vaccine industry'. Different people have produced vaccine. Some companies specifically develop vaccines, such as Pfizer, but they also develop other medicines.

If you want to not take the vaccine. That's your choice. Covid19 seems to be the mildest variant of the Covid/SARS series anyway. Watch for pneumonia, and don't **** around not getting it treated if it shows, but that's about it.

Several different treatments seem to offer some effectiveness against this virus, including ivermectin and remdisivir (Veklury). The only thing that kills covid19 in the body is the body's own immune system. If infected, you can also use ibuprofen or acetaminophen to help reduce the fever symptoms, but be aware that fever actually helps to fight the virus. The fever caused by this virus is mild, and has never been known to reach dangerous levels.

While uncomfortable, fever can help.

Once infected and recovered, you are immune. What that means is that the next time you are infected, your body already knows how to fight it very effectively. Symptoms may not appear, and if they do, are much milder.

Immunity does NOT mean you cannot be infected again. It only means your body is much more effective in fighting this virus off quickly.

The Pfizer vaccine seems to have some immune effects, but not very pronounced. It apparently is ineffective at teaching the body to combat covid19. The booster shot is just the same ineffective stuff all over again.

The J&J vaccine seems to be better, but the jury is still out on that one.

Both viruses have side effects, some serious in some people (effectively an allergic reaction) that may require hospitalization.

Covid19 is going to around for a very long time. Being an airborne virus, there is no stopping it with plastic shields at cash registers, masks, or any other similar barrier. It can remain intact for several hours in bone dry air, possibly for days. On surfaces, it has a similar behavior.

Ultraviolet light destroys this virus just as it destroys any virus. Chlorine is also very destructive to viruses, including covid19. So is alcohol (no, getting drunk won't help you fight covid19). Keep surfaces clean by a simple wipe with any of these products. You can sterilize metal utensil using steam or UV light (hospitals these days use UV light).

Lockdowns are unnecessary and the act of totalitarian regimes, including Democrats in the States. They do NOTHING about covid19. It is an airborne virus. It is everywhere, and on every surface.

Mandating vaccines does NOTHING about covid19. The effect of the vaccines has already been discussed. Covid19 does not kill. The risk of the vaccine is substantial. All the claims of 'covid death' are manufactured data created by totalitarian regimes as an instrument of fear mongering.

Funeral home directors are NOT seeing an increase in the number of bodies to collect. Many have openly said so. Similar testimony comes from cemetery directors. The extra bodies just aren't there. These testimonies come from all over the world, including heavily locked down areas such as Austria, Germany, or Australia. This is dissident information, however, and is actively suppressed, especially by liberal press outlets (such as the Guardian, or anything connected to the Associated Press), and by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google, and Youtube.

The problem is NOT the virus. It is the totalitarianism, fascism, and fear mongering.

Some people are figuring this out. The general strike caused by mandates is widening by the day.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
25-11-2021 22:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:How about we look at how we got rid of polio?
We didn't. Polio still exists.

Correct.

Vaccines for polio were developed in the 1950s. Nonetheless, large outbreaks continued globally. In the 1980s the estimated global number of paralytic cases was over 350,000 per year. The "Global Polio Eradication Initiative" (GPEI) was founded in 1988 to fight the polio virus's spread with a global vaccination campaign. In 2016, despite the number of paralytic cases being greatly reduced (by 99.99%) there were still 42 cases in that year worldwide.

Spongy Iris wrote: IMO, it wasn't a vaccine that got rid of polio.

Polio was not eliminated.

Spongy Iris wrote: It was beginning mass usage of disposable baby diapers.

No diapers of any type have any power to eliminate polio. Notice that polio was never eliminated.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-11-2021 23:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:The polio was probably caused by many environmental toxins.
Define 'environmental toxin'.Polio can be spread through water that contains the virus. It can also spread by air.

Perhaps air and water are environmental toxins. After all, life-essential compounds are both pollution and poison.

Into the Night wrote:The problem is NOT the virus. It is the totalitarianism, fascism, and fear mongering.

Correct. The problem is the surge of tyranny. We've had flu seasons every year without any sort of disruption on even a local scale. In 2019, the government decided to give one particular virus a name and due to the overwhelming number of stupid people in the world, Frankenstein's monster was thus created.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-11-2021 23:13
Spongy Iris
★★★☆☆
(807)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
How about we look at how we got rid of polio?

We didn't. Polio still exists.
Spongy Iris wrote:
IMO, it wasn't a vaccine that got rid of polio. It was beginning mass usage of disposable baby diapers.

Before that, people reused shitty clothes.

Dirty clothes do not cause polio.


Polio is spread through contact with fecal matter of an infected person. Reusing cloth which has been soiled with fecal matter probably increased its transmission. People stopped reusing shit on cloths after diapers hit the market, around the same time period cases of polio infection began to decrease.

"Got rid" is a figure of speech meaning the cases of polio infections and disease decreased to barely any.


26-11-2021 00:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)
Spongy Iris wrote:Polio is spread through contact with fecal matter of an infected person.

Polio spreads just as any other virus spreads, i.e. the more unsanitary the conditions and the poorer one's hygiene the greater the likelihood of viruses spreading.

Spongy Iris wrote: Reusing cloth which has been soiled with fecal matter probably increased its transmission.

Any unsanitary practices will do that.

Spongy Iris wrote:People stopped reusing shit on cloths after diapers hit the market,

Are you under the impression that unsanitary practices involving clothing ceased with the advent of diapers?

Spongy Iris wrote:around the same time period cases of polio infection began to decrease.

The decrease in polio was the success of the vaccine which was developed in the 1950's.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
26-11-2021 02:40
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
We hear this all the time, but no real explanation of how this could possible be true. Even if all 330 million Americans were forced at gunpoint to get the vaccine, it would make a whole lot of difference to the pandemic. A pandemic is worldwide. An epidemic is local. There are still 7.8 billion other people, many of which aren't vaccinated, and have little desire. American borders aren't closed, we get tens of thousands of people from all over the world, daily. Even though vaccination is technically required, it truly unrealistic to expect everyone is verified. Like a traveler, who got his shot a day or two, before hopping on the plane or boat. Takes a week or two, for the antibodies to be produced. Vaccines do fail to produce the antibodies, in some people. They got their card, but got no protection. Antibodies do a fine job, but a person will still need to get infected, for them to get to work. Can take a day or two, to complete the task. No symptoms, but still some small chance of spread. Covid mutates quite a bit. Just takes one evasive, or partially evasive strain, and the vaccine is useless.

But really though. I'd expect better from Doc Tony. America is the key to ending this pandemic. Our complete submission and compliance, won't really end the pandemic. Not even likely to end covid in just America, since we keep bring in thousand of migrants everyday across the southern border. Most of whom, aren't vaccinated.

Is the pandemic about a virus? Or is the pandemic about total submission, and compliance of the American people? America only represents a small fraction of the world population. What we do, or don't do, really doesn't have that much impact on the virus worldwide.


There are only a couple of dozen known variants of the Covid/SARS series. These viruses don't mutate much at all.

There is no such thing as a 'delta' variant. You cannot have a variant of a variant.


There were over 4,000 variants identified,this time last year. They shifted focus to just a half dozen that spread really well. They started calling them 'variants of interest', and 'variants of concern'. I'm sure somebody keeps a running total, but don't know where to find it. The CDC website is slow loading, and each link doesn't exactly take you to the information you are looking for.
26-11-2021 02:47
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
How about we look at how we got rid of polio?

We didn't. Polio still exists.
Spongy Iris wrote:
IMO, it wasn't a vaccine that got rid of polio. It was beginning mass usage of disposable baby diapers.

Before that, people reused shitty clothes.

Dirty clothes do not cause polio.


Polio is spread through contact with fecal matter of an infected person. Reusing cloth which has been soiled with fecal matter probably increased its transmission. People stopped reusing shit on cloths after diapers hit the market, around the same time period cases of polio infection began to decrease.

"Got rid" is a figure of speech meaning the cases of polio infections and disease decreased to barely any.


It took decades, and polio still exists. Not every child around the world gets vaccinated for it. It took more than the vaccine, to gain some control. Pretty sure they could stop the vaccinations, and there wouldn't be a huge comeback either. People were a lot sloppier and careless in the past. Nutrition wasn't much of a focus either.
29-11-2021 16:52
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2621)
So, there's now supposedly ANOTHER "variant" "in existence". This one has been dubbed 'Omicron' because that name sounds much scarier than whatever 'letters and numbers' name was being used for it until this particular scary sounding name was thought up to replace it with...

This particular "variant" is "super scary" because it is "vaccine resistant", which means that your three jabs are not going to protect you, and we've already been told during earlier "variant" "scares" that natural immunity is no good and that we can't depend upon our innate immune system to survive this "pandemic". I'm sure that Big Pharma is already cooking up some more jab juice for people to get jabbed with, in addition to their special miracle COVID pills for people to take. Therefore, it sounds to me like people are already going to be expected to eventually receive this fourth jab in order to remain "fully vaccinated", but "we" gotta get the third jab into everyone's arms first...

Obey government. They will save you. COMPLY! ... or else ...
29-11-2021 17:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)
gfm7175 wrote:Obey government.

The word "OBEY" is only written correctly in all upper case letters. The word "Obey" (i.e. mixed case) is a logical contradiction.

Don't worry, it's a common mistake. Anyone can make it.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-11-2021 17:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
We hear this all the time, but no real explanation of how this could possible be true. Even if all 330 million Americans were forced at gunpoint to get the vaccine, it would make a whole lot of difference to the pandemic. A pandemic is worldwide. An epidemic is local. There are still 7.8 billion other people, many of which aren't vaccinated, and have little desire. American borders aren't closed, we get tens of thousands of people from all over the world, daily. Even though vaccination is technically required, it truly unrealistic to expect everyone is verified. Like a traveler, who got his shot a day or two, before hopping on the plane or boat. Takes a week or two, for the antibodies to be produced. Vaccines do fail to produce the antibodies, in some people. They got their card, but got no protection. Antibodies do a fine job, but a person will still need to get infected, for them to get to work. Can take a day or two, to complete the task. No symptoms, but still some small chance of spread. Covid mutates quite a bit. Just takes one evasive, or partially evasive strain, and the vaccine is useless.

But really though. I'd expect better from Doc Tony. America is the key to ending this pandemic. Our complete submission and compliance, won't really end the pandemic. Not even likely to end covid in just America, since we keep bring in thousand of migrants everyday across the southern border. Most of whom, aren't vaccinated.

Is the pandemic about a virus? Or is the pandemic about total submission, and compliance of the American people? America only represents a small fraction of the world population. What we do, or don't do, really doesn't have that much impact on the virus worldwide.


There are only a couple of dozen known variants of the Covid/SARS series. These viruses don't mutate much at all.

There is no such thing as a 'delta' variant. You cannot have a variant of a variant.


There were over 4,000 variants identified,this time last year. They shifted focus to just a half dozen that spread really well. They started calling them 'variants of interest', and 'variants of concern'. I'm sure somebody keeps a running total, but don't know where to find it. The CDC website is slow loading, and each link doesn't exactly take you to the information you are looking for.


No. There are only a couple of dozen known variants of the Covid/SARS series known.
The CDC is NOT a valid source of information. False authority fallacy.

There is no such thing as a 'delta' variant of covid19. There is no such thing as an 'alpha' variant of covid19. You cannot have a variant of a variant.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-11-2021 17:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
gfm7175 wrote:
So, there's now supposedly ANOTHER "variant" "in existence". This one has been dubbed 'Omicron' because that name sounds much scarier than whatever 'letters and numbers' name was being used for it until this particular scary sounding name was thought up to replace it with...

This particular "variant" is "super scary" because it is "vaccine resistant", which means that your three jabs are not going to protect you, and we've already been told during earlier "variant" "scares" that natural immunity is no good and that we can't depend upon our innate immune system to survive this "pandemic". I'm sure that Big Pharma is already cooking up some more jab juice for people to get jabbed with, in addition to their special miracle COVID pills for people to take. Therefore, it sounds to me like people are already going to be expected to eventually receive this fourth jab in order to remain "fully vaccinated", but "we" gotta get the third jab into everyone's arms first...

Obey government. They will save you. COMPLY! ... or else ...

It's Thanksgiving weekend. It's time for another annual 'variant' of covid19 to be invented.
The so-called 'delta' variant was invented at this same time last year.

But of course they still want vaccine mandates, even though they admit the vaccine does not work. Even though they admit their own vaccine will not protect them from an infected person.

This is Paradox V.

The mask mandates are still around too. Demanding that you put on a mask only admits that their own mask doesn't work. Therefore you should put on a mask to protect them from their own useless mask.

This is Paradox M.

These people are irrational. They are arguing both sides of these paradoxes.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-11-2021 19:12
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2621)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Obey government.

The word "OBEY" is only written correctly in all upper case letters. The word "Obey" (i.e. mixed case) is a logical contradiction.

Don't worry, it's a common mistake. Anyone can make it.

.

Good catch!




Join the debate Get vaccinated, so we can end this pandemic quickly?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
People Must Start New Project To Share Solutions To End The COVID Event, Blaming Do Not Help221-11-2021 04:49
The Big Flaws, Loophole, The End Of The Current Digital Cryptocurrency System 1.0 Is Here213-11-2021 07:58
The Virus Pandemic COVID War Is About Society Life System Evolution, Not About Human Health3119-09-2021 19:46
The Fastest Way To End The Virus Pandemic Is Using The North Korea Strategy, Policy & Environment010-08-2021 03:22
Divine Warnings For All Nations, Entities Who Are Lying, Cheating Virus Pandemic COVID Event401-08-2021 17:36
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact