Remember me
▼ Content

General Question in General Forum.



Page 2 of 4<1234>
16-08-2022 05:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
duncan61 wrote:I am trying to connect this to IR passing through Oxygen and Nitrogen but being absorbed and radiated by CO2.

It will be so much easier for you to understand clearly if you realize that CO2 has no magical superpowers.

The part above in bold, CO2 can't do that. All matter acts as a black body. All of it, always, everywhere. This includes oxygen and nitrogen. CO2 does not have any magical ability to prevent atmospheric oxygen and nitrogen from absorbing solar radiation.

CO2 may absorb and radiate IR more efficiently (i.e. better) than oxygen or nitrogen, but that does not somehow bestow magical superpowers that amount to creating energy out of nothing.

Regarding absorption and emission of thermal radiation, every substance emits a given wavelength at the exact same efficiency that it absorbs that wavelength. This is Kirchhoff's law. Of course, each substance absorbs and emits at different efficiencies for different wavelengths but for any given wavelength, the emission and absorption is exactly the same.

Please pay attention: What I just wrote above is for substances. When you talk about a black body, you are talking about its surface, not about its particular substance. There is no wavelength term in a black body. There is no wavelength term in the Stefan-Boltzmann law. When talking about the earth, you are talking about a black body in space, surrounded by a vacuum. For any given black body, you discuss its EMISSIVITY which incorporates all wavelengths. As Into the Night already mentioned, the Stefan-Boltzmann law was simply derived by taking the integral of Planck's law over all frequencies ... which means all wavelengths are forthwith accounted.

What this means to you is if you encounter a warmizombie who is pretending to discuss Stefan-Boltzmann (usually to explain why it really doesn't kill greenhouse effect) and he starts discussing particular wavelengths ...

... you say "Aha! Gotcha!"

Also, for reasons of science denial that I do not wish to cover at the moment, warmizombies almost exclusively use the term "albedo." If you hear/read this term, you are NOT dealing with a scientist. You are dealing with an indoctrinated warmizombie who fears science. You can feel free to blurt out "You're not a scientist. Ask me how I know."

Actual scientists who are trying to discuss science will use the term "emissivity" which is the correct term.

duncan61 wrote:The word bonding keeps getting a mention.

In this context ... it's gibber-babble.

.
16-08-2022 05:54
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
I am going to get over bonding at a molecular level and it is unlikely I will use the word HEAT ever again.There's still a lot I am not getting.CO2 may be more efficient at absorbing and radiating energy so more means more.Ignoring all the puffing it's possible there has been an increase in CO2 in the troposphere
16-08-2022 12:26
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(60)
IBdaMann wrote:
Let me guess, it's all true because it's what you were told to believe, right?

Let me guess, being rich is evil, right? ... Just like capitalism, right?


I do not recall giving my position for you to make a claim that I believe what I am told.

I asked the poster a question based on their earlier response.

Do you normally defend positions by claiming someone has written or said something they had not?
It is very similar to talking to early AI programs.
16-08-2022 12:27
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(60)
IBdaMann wrote:
It will be so much easier for you to understand clearly if you realize that CO2 has no magical superpowers.


Swan claims it is making deserts green... That comes over as a major superpower to me.
16-08-2022 13:26
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
Satellites can take very good pictures.The Earth is greener than it was in the 70s.African nations jungles seems to be growing in to the Sahara.Perhaps the rainfall has moved north a bit.Shit happens but of course its all bad and manmade.The barrier reef was surveyed recently and it has more biomass than ever recorded before but wait.Its all going to die soon.So has it warmed and bleached or is it going to happen later.Regards the ocean warming.Get a big mixing bowl and fill it to the top with water then blow a hairdryer on it and let me know when the water heats up.Think about it
Edited on 16-08-2022 13:29
16-08-2022 15:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Roj475 wrote:I do not recall giving my position for you to make a claim that I believe what I am told.

That's because you revealed your position without expressly stating it.

Roj475 wrote:I asked the poster a question based on their earlier response.

You should brush up on your English. The word "poster" is a singular and requires the singular pronoun "his." The pronoun "their" is a plural. Plural means "more than one."

Roj475 wrote:Do you normally defend positions by claiming someone has written or said something they had not?

The word "someone" is singular whereas the pronoun "they" is plural. In this case, you need to write "he" instead of "they."

What position are you claiming that I am defending/asserting?

Why is it you cannot articulate a coherent statement? Did you sleep through high school?

.
16-08-2022 15:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Roj475 wrote:Swan claims it is making deserts green... That comes over as a major superpower to me.

Swan claims to be able to teleport anywhere in the universe. Swan claims to be able to see into the distant past to observe unobserved events. Is Swan the person you officially want to list as doing your thinking for you? If so, you'd be giving your current credibility a huge boost.
16-08-2022 18:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Roj475 wrote:Swan claims it is making deserts green... That comes over as a major superpower to me.

Swan claims to be able to teleport anywhere in the universe. Swan claims to be able to see into the distant past to observe unobserved events. Is Swan the person you officially want to list as doing your thinking for you? If so, you'd be giving your current credibility a huge boost.


LOL, it's not my fault that you can not grasp the subject matter of quantum entanglement or how it can increase the speed of wireless communications to far faster than light speed.

That said I will now bump my CIA terroristic threat against Donald Trump back to the top of the board specifically because this annoys retards like you


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-08-2022 18:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:LOL, it's not my fault that you can not grasp the subject matter of quantum entanglement

LOL. You certainly are gullible. All that is required to get you to believe something is to write it on the internet.

Too funny.

... but at least you have your garden vegetables, and that makes up for your your expansive gullibility elsewhere. Stick with your eggplants and you'll be fine.

Swan wrote: ... or how it can increase the speed of wireless communications to far faster than light speed.

I understand the claim/theory/idea ... I just don't see why any rational, independently-researching and critically thinking adult would believe it.

Yes, I can see why an overly-gullible fool might believe it but not a rational adult.

Swan wrote:That said I will now bump my CIA terroristic threat against Donald Trump back to the top of the board specifically because this annoys retards like you

You do what you gotta do.

.
16-08-2022 19:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, it's not my fault that you can not grasp the subject matter of quantum entanglement

LOL. You certainly are gullible. All that is required to get you to believe something is to write it on the internet.

Too funny.

... but at least you have your garden vegetables, and that makes up for your your expansive gullibility elsewhere. Stick with your eggplants and you'll be fine.

Swan wrote: ... or how it can increase the speed of wireless communications to far faster than light speed.

I understand the claim/theory/idea ... I just don't see why any rational, independently-researching and critically thinking adult would believe it.

Yes, I can see why an overly-gullible fool might believe it but not a rational adult.

Swan wrote:That said I will now bump my CIA terroristic threat against Donald Trump back to the top of the board specifically because this annoys retards like you

You do what you gotta do.

.


Says the mental retard who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

Evidentially you steal a nurses phone to make your inane post


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-08-2022 21:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:Says the mental retard who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

I do? Did you quantum-entangle my position?

Swan wrote:Evidentially you steal a nurses phone to make your inane post

Is there a punch line forthcoming?
16-08-2022 23:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the mental retard who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

I do? Did you quantum-entangle my position?

Swan wrote:Evidentially you steal a nurses phone to make your inane post

Is there a punch line forthcoming?


Says the sociopath who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

So what is it like denying anything and everything that you were not there to see?


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-08-2022 00:05
James_
★★★★☆
(1099)
There's a war in Ukraine but what matters is the Holocaust. The Israeli PM made it known to both countries involved that he wants them to take special precaution to keep Jews safe.
It's as my former Jewish neighbor told me before she pulled a literal Krystallnacht on me, I have to do what she wants because Jews are the greatest people in the world. Somehow it is not a hate crime for Jews to use Nazi tactics.
Over 5 million Palestinians are in concentration camps and Israelis rioting against Arabs who are Israeli citizens is Krystallnacht.
From the Anti- Defamation league and Israel does not support it. Why? https://www.adl.org/resources/action-guides/united-nations-partition-plan-1947-un-resolution-181
Also in WW II over 13 million non-Jews died in Nazi concentration camps. Between 21 and 28 million Russians died to avoid Nazi occupation. Why do Jews ignore what happened to other peoples in that war? It got old a long time ago saying that WW II was about Jews. Over 40 million non-Jews died which Jews ignore. Anymore it's just propaganda so people won't look at how they're treating Palestinians.

p.s., as a result of the Holocaust Jews got Israel. Why is that never mentioned? They are militarily superior to every Middle Eastern country yet say they are afraid.
I usually say a 2 State solution would make things better but that is not what Jews want.


Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the mental retard who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

I do? Did you quantum-entangle my position?

Swan wrote:Evidentially you steal a nurses phone to make your inane post

Is there a punch line forthcoming?


Says the sociopath who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

So what is it like denying anything and everything that you were not there to see?

Edited on 17-08-2022 00:18
17-08-2022 00:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
James_ wrote:
There's a war in Ukraine but what matters is the Holocaust. The Israeli PM made it known to both countries involved that he wants them to take special precaution to keep Jews safe.
It's as my former Jewish neighbor told me before she pulled a literal Krystallnacht on me, I have to do what she wants because Jews are the greatest people in the world. Somehow it is not a hate crime for Jews to use Nazi tactics.
Over 5 million Palestinians are in concentration camps and Israelis rioting against Arabs who are Israeli citizens is Krystallnacht.
From the Anti- Defamation league and Israel does not support it. Why? https://www.adl.org/resources/action-guides/united-nations-partition-plan-1947-un-resolution-181
Also in WW II over 13 million non-Jews died in Nazi concentration camps. Between 21 and 28 million Russians died to avoid Nazi occupation. Why do Jews ignore what happened to other peoples in that war? It got old a long time ago saying that WW II was about Jews. Over 40 million non-Jews died which Jews ignore. Anymore it's just propaganda so people won't look at how they're treating Palestinians.

Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the mental retard who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

I do? Did you quantum-entangle my position?

Swan wrote:Evidentially you steal a nurses phone to make your inane post

Is there a punch line forthcoming?


Says the sociopath who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

So what is it like denying anything and everything that you were not there to see?


Where are the 5 million Palestinians being held? I will contact the A Team and we will free them tomorrow by this time. Unfortunately you will still be retarded though.

LOL is this a test of the emergency jelly donut system?


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-08-2022 00:22
James_
★★★★☆
(1099)
They're in different countries and are called "refugee" camps. If they're mostly Palestinian then that's what a concentration camp is.
Why not discuss the 13 million non-Jews who died in Nazi camps? Do they matter?


Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
There's a war in Ukraine but what matters is the Holocaust. The Israeli PM made it known to both countries involved that he wants them to take special precaution to keep Jews safe.
It's as my former Jewish neighbor told me before she pulled a literal Krystallnacht on me, I have to do what she wants because Jews are the greatest people in the world. Somehow it is not a hate crime for Jews to use Nazi tactics.
Over 5 million Palestinians are in concentration camps and Israelis rioting against Arabs who are Israeli citizens is Krystallnacht.
From the Anti- Defamation league and Israel does not support it. Why? https://www.adl.org/resources/action-guides/united-nations-partition-plan-1947-un-resolution-181
Also in WW II over 13 million non-Jews died in Nazi concentration camps. Between 21 and 28 million Russians died to avoid Nazi occupation. Why do Jews ignore what happened to other peoples in that war? It got old a long time ago saying that WW II was about Jews. Over 40 million non-Jews died which Jews ignore. Anymore it's just propaganda so people won't look at how they're treating Palestinians.

Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the mental retard who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

I do? Did you quantum-entangle my position?

Swan wrote:Evidentially you steal a nurses phone to make your inane post

Is there a punch line forthcoming?


Says the sociopath who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

So what is it like denying anything and everything that you were not there to see?


Where are the 5 million Palestinians being held? I will contact the A Team and we will free them tomorrow by this time. Unfortunately you will still be retarded though.

LOL is this a test of the emergency jelly donut system?
17-08-2022 01:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
James_ wrote:
They're in different countries and are called "refugee" camps. If they're mostly Palestinian then that's what a concentration camp is.
Why not discuss the 13 million non-Jews who died in Nazi camps? Do they matter?


Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
There's a war in Ukraine but what matters is the Holocaust. The Israeli PM made it known to both countries involved that he wants them to take special precaution to keep Jews safe.
It's as my former Jewish neighbor told me before she pulled a literal Krystallnacht on me, I have to do what she wants because Jews are the greatest people in the world. Somehow it is not a hate crime for Jews to use Nazi tactics.
Over 5 million Palestinians are in concentration camps and Israelis rioting against Arabs who are Israeli citizens is Krystallnacht.
From the Anti- Defamation league and Israel does not support it. Why? https://www.adl.org/resources/action-guides/united-nations-partition-plan-1947-un-resolution-181
Also in WW II over 13 million non-Jews died in Nazi concentration camps. Between 21 and 28 million Russians died to avoid Nazi occupation. Why do Jews ignore what happened to other peoples in that war? It got old a long time ago saying that WW II was about Jews. Over 40 million non-Jews died which Jews ignore. Anymore it's just propaganda so people won't look at how they're treating Palestinians.

Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the mental retard who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

I do? Did you quantum-entangle my position?

Swan wrote:Evidentially you steal a nurses phone to make your inane post

Is there a punch line forthcoming?


Says the sociopath who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

So what is it like denying anything and everything that you were not there to see?


Where are the 5 million Palestinians being held? I will contact the A Team and we will free them tomorrow by this time. Unfortunately you will still be retarded though.

LOL is this a test of the emergency jelly donut system?


So in other words you lied and have no clue.

On a positive side I am all out of meth and will buy some of yours if you and your mommy can spare any


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-08-2022 01:36
James_
★★★★☆
(1099)
Swan wrote:

On a positive side I am all out of meth and will buy some of yours if you and your mommy can spare any



? Somehow I do believe you when you said you ran out of drugs. And as you say
I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

Like those who complain about his grandparents being illegal immigrants?
My Father immigrated legally and you hate me but you love the guy who says he loves his illegal immigrant grandparents because Trump loves illegal immigrants and hates people who complain about them.
To make you happy Swami, I love illegal immigrants. How does that make you feel? Do you feel better now that I talk the way you like?
Yep, I love illegal immigrants because Trump does.
17-08-2022 01:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

On a positive side I am all out of meth and will buy some of yours if you and your mommy can spare any



? Somehow I do believe you when you said you ran out of drugs. And as you say
I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

Like those who complain about his grandparents being illegal immigrants?
My Father immigrated legally and you hate me but you love the guy who says he loves his illegal immigrant grandparents because Trump loves illegal immigrants and hates people who complain about them.
To make you happy Swami, I love illegal immigrants. How does that make you feel? Do you feel better now that I talk the way you like?
Yep, I love illegal immigrants because Trump does.


Well evidentially you injected your remaining meth into an eyeball.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-08-2022 04:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4323)
James_ wrote:
There's a war in Ukraine but what matters is the Holocaust. The Israeli PM made it known to both countries involved that he wants them to take special precaution to keep Jews safe.
It's as my former Jewish neighbor told me before she pulled a literal Krystallnacht on me, I have to do what she wants because Jews are the greatest people in the world. Somehow it is not a hate crime for Jews to use Nazi tactics.
Over 5 million Palestinians are in concentration camps and Israelis rioting against Arabs who are Israeli citizens is Krystallnacht.
From the Anti- Defamation league and Israel does not support it. Why? https://www.adl.org/resources/action-guides/united-nations-partition-plan-1947-un-resolution-181
Also in WW II over 13 million non-Jews died in Nazi concentration camps. Between 21 and 28 million Russians died to avoid Nazi occupation. Why do Jews ignore what happened to other peoples in that war? It got old a long time ago saying that WW II was about Jews. Over 40 million non-Jews died which Jews ignore. Anymore it's just propaganda so people won't look at how they're treating Palestinians.

p.s., as a result of the Holocaust Jews got Israel. Why is that never mentioned? They are militarily superior to every Middle Eastern country yet say they are afraid.
I usually say a 2 State solution would make things better but that is not what Jews want.


Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the mental retard who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

I do? Did you quantum-entangle my position?

Swan wrote:Evidentially you steal a nurses phone to make your inane post

Is there a punch line forthcoming?


Says the sociopath who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

So what is it like denying anything and everything that you were not there to see?


The Jewish people are special. The are God's chosen people. The rest of us are just average, little better than animals, barely tolerated, sometimes useful as laborers... Jews don't hate us, just patiently accept our shortcomings.
17-08-2022 10:33
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(60)
IBdaMann wrote:
Roj475 wrote:I do not recall giving my position for you to make a claim that I believe what I am told.

That's because you revealed your position without expressly stating it.


On the basis you believe I hold a particular position, I would welcome sources for the claims made here so I may move towards the position you do not believe I have (?).
[/quote]


Roj475 wrote:I asked the poster a question based on their earlier response.

You should brush up on your English. The word "poster" is a singular and requires the singular pronoun "his." The pronoun "their" is a plural. Plural means "more than one."
[/quote]

I agree my English may be questionable so fortunately we are able to use a dictionary -
dictionary meaning "a person who publishes something online, typically on a blog or social media website or application.",

Roj475 wrote:Do you normally defend positions by claiming someone has written or said something they had not?

The word "someone" is singular whereas the pronoun "they" is plural. In this case, you need to write "he" instead of "they."

What position are you claiming that I am defending/asserting?

Why is it you cannot articulate a coherent statement? Did you sleep through high school?
.[/quote]

Not exactly understanding your point but Google presents this "Why they/them? It is normal in the English language to use they/them pronouns when we don't know the gender of the person to which we're referring, or if we want our sentence to be applicable to all genders. This isn't new – the saying "Everybody loves their own mother" has been used since around late 1300."

I note under the above, "they" goes on to cover "the person".

I am by no means a linguist and yes, I do find my own language alien at times.
17-08-2022 13:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
And we now have a self professed pronoun xpurt


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 17-08-2022 13:39
17-08-2022 13:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
There's a war in Ukraine but what matters is the Holocaust. The Israeli PM made it known to both countries involved that he wants them to take special precaution to keep Jews safe.
It's as my former Jewish neighbor told me before she pulled a literal Krystallnacht on me, I have to do what she wants because Jews are the greatest people in the world. Somehow it is not a hate crime for Jews to use Nazi tactics.
Over 5 million Palestinians are in concentration camps and Israelis rioting against Arabs who are Israeli citizens is Krystallnacht.
From the Anti- Defamation league and Israel does not support it. Why? https://www.adl.org/resources/action-guides/united-nations-partition-plan-1947-un-resolution-181
Also in WW II over 13 million non-Jews died in Nazi concentration camps. Between 21 and 28 million Russians died to avoid Nazi occupation. Why do Jews ignore what happened to other peoples in that war? It got old a long time ago saying that WW II was about Jews. Over 40 million non-Jews died which Jews ignore. Anymore it's just propaganda so people won't look at how they're treating Palestinians.

p.s., as a result of the Holocaust Jews got Israel. Why is that never mentioned? They are militarily superior to every Middle Eastern country yet say they are afraid.
I usually say a 2 State solution would make things better but that is not what Jews want.


Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the mental retard who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

I do? Did you quantum-entangle my position?

Swan wrote:Evidentially you steal a nurses phone to make your inane post

Is there a punch line forthcoming?


Says the sociopath who denies both the last ice age and the holocaust.

So what is it like denying anything and everything that you were not there to see?


The Jewish people are special. The are God's chosen people. The rest of us are just average, little better than animals, barely tolerated, sometimes useful as laborers... Jews don't hate us, just patiently accept our shortcomings.


All people are special, at least until I show up anyway..........................


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-08-2022 14:46
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
IBDM and ITN have different fighting styles but they have both beaten you because now you are defending things you did not do and have lost sight of the original discussion.Consider yourself Gaslite out of town.I hope in the future you have less faith in the media and NGOs and do actual physical research. It is quite enlightening.Go down the beach and have a look.Take a sample of sea water and get it Tested. Bet the PH is 8.3-8.2
17-08-2022 15:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
duncan61 wrote:
IBDM and ITN have different fighting styles but they have both beaten you because now you are defending things you did not do and have lost sight of the original discussion.Consider yourself Gaslite out of town.I hope in the future you have less faith in the media and NGOs and do actual physical research. It is quite enlightening.Go down the beach and have a look.Take a sample of sea water and get it Tested. Bet the PH is 8.3-8.2


And you are too moronically stupid to even address your post to an actual person.

But that's ok as they all know you in your special safe place


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-08-2022 16:45
James_
★★★★☆
(1099)
HarveyH55 wrote:

The Jewish people are special. The are God's chosen people. The rest of us are just average, little better than animals, barely tolerated, sometimes useful as laborers... Jews don't hate us, just patiently accept our shortcomings.



And as you correctly put it Harvey, they WERE God's chosen people. So God had to use somebody. As Jesus asked them, what have they done? And they answered, God used them so that makes them better.
I think anymore that more countries are looking at what is happening to Palestinians. You know, with Russian occupation of Ukraine leading to war and Israel illegally occupying Palestine. What happens when Israel needs more land?
They take it.
17-08-2022 17:40
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(60)
Swan wrote:
And we now have a self professed pronoun xpurt


We can all learn from IBedaMan... Lucky to have them, him, she, it here.
17-08-2022 17:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Roj475 wrote:
Swan wrote:
And we now have a self professed pronoun xpurt


We can all learn from IBedaMan... Lucky to have them, him, she, it here.


Actually from a technical standpoint I loved your Mother much more than I loved my own, which Luke is why I am your father.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-08-2022 00:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
duncan61 wrote:
I am going to get over bonding at a molecular level and it is unlikely I will use the word HEAT ever again.There's still a lot I am not getting.CO2 may be more efficient at absorbing and radiating energy so more means more.Ignoring all the puffing it's possible there has been an increase in CO2 in the troposphere


CO2, like most any substance, can absorb and radiate certain frequencies of infrared light. This range of light is a very wide band. Most of the light from the Sun is in the infrared range.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-08-2022 00:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Roj475 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Let me guess, it's all true because it's what you were told to believe, right?

Let me guess, being rich is evil, right? ... Just like capitalism, right?


I do not recall giving my position for you to make a claim that I believe what I am told.

Denying your own argument isn't going to work!
Roj475 wrote:
I asked the poster a question based on their earlier response.

Pivot fallacy!
Roj475 wrote:
Do you normally defend positions by claiming someone has written or said something they had not?

Do you normally evade by pivoting?
Roj475 wrote:
It is very similar to talking to early AI programs.

You just failed the Turing test.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-08-2022 00:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
duncan61 wrote:
Satellites can take very good pictures.The Earth is greener than it was in the 70s.African nations jungles seems to be growing in to the Sahara.

What African jungles?
duncan61 wrote:
Perhaps the rainfall has moved north a bit.Shit happens but of course its all bad and manmade.

What rainfall? Weather moves in any direction. Why are you trying to focus in individual storms?
duncan61 wrote:
The barrier reef was surveyed recently and it has more biomass than ever recorded before but wait.Its all going to die soon.So has it warmed and bleached or is it going to happen later.Regards the ocean warming.Get a big mixing bowl and fill it to the top with water then blow a hairdryer on it and let me know when the water heats up.Think about it

Bleach has no temperature.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-08-2022 00:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Roj475 wrote:On the basis you believe I hold a particular position, I would welcome sources for the claims made here

You are the only source for your particular positions.

Are you now claiming that you hold no particular position?
18-08-2022 00:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
...removing severely damaged quoting...learn how to quote.
Roj475 wrote:
I agree my English may be questionable so fortunately we are able to use a dictionary -
dictionary meaning "a person who publishes something online, typically on a blog or social media website or application.",

Not exactly understanding your point but Google presents this "Why they/them? It is normal in the English language to use they/them pronouns when we don't know the gender of the person to which we're referring, or if we want our sentence to be applicable to all genders. This isn't new – the saying "Everybody loves their own mother" has been used since around late 1300."

I note under the above, "they" goes on to cover "the person".

I am by no means a linguist and yes, I do find my own language alien at times.


Illiteracy: Use of plural possessive in singular. Use of comma for period. Invalid use of unknown gender. Attempt to use genderless as plural. Use of plural as singular.

Logic errors:False authority fallacies. Google does not define grammar or any word except 'Google'. Dictionaries have nothing to do with defining grammar. False equivalence fallacy. Redefinition fallacies (singular<->plural, native<->alien). Manufactured history (circular argument fallacy) via etymology. Argument from randU fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-08-2022 07:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
IBdaMann wrote:
Roj475 wrote:On the basis you believe I hold a particular position, I would welcome sources for the claims made here

You are the only source for your particular positions.

... and you are the only source needed. I could write an entire profile on you from the few posts that you have created on this site.

Let's review:

Roj475 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So it's essentially another random number they are using to generate random numbers for data.
Hard to say without a link for the basis of this.

The internet is your inerrant Bible. Anything written on the internet must be true, and if there is no link for something, you can't possibly be expected to do any thinking on your own.

Roj475 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:I went to the beach today and the sea is in the same place
If this water was in the same place I assume it is without tides and would more likely be a lake or a river...

You are certain the ocean is rising. Any water source that has not risen must be a lake or a river, right? You dismissed the conclusive evidence to the contrary, i.e. that the ocean hasn't risen discernible in more than a century, because you are not free to believe as you wish; you believe as you are instructed. You OBEY those who do your thinking for you.

Roj475 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:No link necessary. That's attempting to prove a negative. That's a fallacy, dude.
A poster has claimed data.... Another poster refers to the previous poster's position and adds a negative position, but the whole time... The data was never in existence.

This incoherent gibberish confirms that others are doing your thinking for you. You are otherwise totally confused on this subject matter. You cannot even articulate what it is you supposedly understand in a given discussion.

This raises the question: Why do you even believe what you believe?

Of course, the answer is that you are simply believing as ordered. Your thoughts are not you own. You should ask others how obvious this is.

Roj475 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Roj475 wrote:All well and good, but the position I am arguing is ...

Correction: The position you are NOT arguing, but nonetheless hold, is that the ocean is rising.
I do not have a position until I see the story specific to NASA that the poster claimed...

You most certainly do have whatever position your thought-masters tell you to have. Your attempts to deny the obvious are childish and only serve to affirm the obvious.

Why don't you just give us your thoughts on capitalism right now? You know, get it out of the way up front.

Roj475 wrote:Alternatively, where is the NASA information so I can make a position on it?

Why do you believe that NASA has anything to do with the ocean?

Well, of course, ... you were told to believe it. Do you really not understand how obvious it is that someone else controls your thinking?

NASA? The ocean? Not even Swan is that absurd. What's next? Venus temperature data from HUD?

Roj475 wrote:Swan says it is rising and turning desert green... You guys need to get your story straight on which one will be more believable in your world.

You obviously lump all differing views together as the same view. This is a result of extreme intolerance to differing views, which results from being too stupid to learn and from a profound hatred of science and math.

Why are you under the impression that everyone must agree?

Of course, ... it's because that's what you were told to believe, i.e. that everyone is to agree with the positions that are handed to you by those who do your thinking for you.

Roj475 wrote:This wasn't the question I came here to ask, but would I be right in saying that this site, climate-debate.com, is more denial site than a debate site?

You came to this site, you saw what you consider to be a prohibited position that was allowed to remain posted without being censored away, and you immediately labelled the entire site a "denial" site. This tells me that Climate Change is your religion. One cannot deny something that hasn't been shown to be true, and you haven't shown Climate Change to be true. You simply presume it to be true, because you were told to believe it to be true by those who do your thinking for you.

Also apparent is your need to hurl slurs at those who were not bent over furniture and indoctrinated as you were. Your total cognitive surrender is entirely your own fault and you did it to yourself. Your transparent attempts to blame others for your own stupidity is as obvious as the sun to those with light sensitivity issues.

Roj475 wrote:I typically reside in more scientific forums where a paper is presented with conflicting positions for you to decide which appears more plausible.

Here you broadcast your desperation to be perceived as a thmart perthon. You are scientifically illiterate and you know it, so you and other under-educated individuals sit around in chat rooms role-playing science geniuses who are debating the merits of thettled thienth! You're fine as long as nobody with any actual understanding of science and math joins the conversation because that would immediately burst the delusional fantasy bubble that you worked so hard to build.

So why did you come to this site? You could see that there are no censors here to shield you from the science and the math that are freely discussed here. There are no censors to delete posts that point out that you are a scientifically illiterate moron who doesn't even know what science is. So why are you here?

Obviously you are here to hurl slurs at those who were not indoctrinated into your stupid religion, who do not assume any of the stupid things that you simply believe on faith, and who do not worship as you do.

Roj475 wrote:I was avoiding denial wording and go for population driven positions.

I already covered this is a previous post. You take this right out of the Marxist playbook. You try to bully/coerce others into believing as you believe, not through logical arguments, but through attempts to lay on shame of being outside the majority, and of course you claim to represent the majority.

That doesn't work here. On this site you will simply be reminded that you haven't presented any sort of coherent argument, and you will be reminded that you are scientifically illiterate and have no business bothering the adults at the adults table.

Have you tried YAP (Yet Another Political) forum? That place is loaded with censors and all those whose views deviated from the proscribed position of the YAP collective have been banned (I am one of them). I'm sure it will be far more to your liking.

Roj475 wrote:As I said at the start, I appreciate this is not a climate debating forum as the only posters here are firmly entrenched in a camp they will never deviate away from.

Not only do you lump all differing views together as the same view, you view it as a competing religion of fanatics. It's hilarious that you view science and math as a competing religion that must be defeated.

Roj475 wrote:GW still exists in text but for the general population that are unable to grasp it will still snow if a temperature average increased from -10 to -8; then CC was needed to assist the education gap.

You felt compelled to rush to the defense of your faith the moment you felt it was not being accorded full reverence. You weren't about to allow Global Warming to be diminished and dismissed. It is far too important to you, religions being what they are.

You think nobody sees this.

You are mistaken.

Roj475 wrote:If you believe GW has been replaced, then this is an oversight on your part or is not inkeeping with your long term goal of never moving from a set position regardless.

You totally give yourself away. You need for others to revere Global Warming as you revere it. You are not going to sit idly by and let others speak dismissively about your core religious tenets.

Roj475 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:Yes I did and what outages do you speak of.
"Perth smashed its previous heatwave records last week, after sweltering through six days in a row over 40℃ – and 11 days over 40℃ this summer so far. On top of that, Perth has suffered widespread power outages and a bushfire in the city's north."

You did not post this as mere random trivia. You posted this as conclusive proof that Global Warming is not to be dismissed, that Global Warming is real and is active in our lives.

So the NEXT question you won't answer is "What does smashing previous cold-wave records prove?"

Let me know when you get around to providing an unambiguous definition of the global climate that doesn't violate physics right on its face.

Roj475 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:There is no past data to compare with, just fear and speculation.
It's like telling some people dinosaurs exist and when you hold up a bone, they have an answer why it is fake.

Like most Marxists, you ignore the opposing observation that kills your argument and pretend it was never mentioned. Instead, you quickly change the subject to some bogus position that you are assigning to your opposition and misdirect attention towards that.

I didn't fall for it, just to let you know. Harvey is correct that you have absolutely no "The Data" and you have backed yourself into a corner with no avenue for escape. Your debate is over. You lose.

Roj475 wrote:Harvey does not believe there is past data to compare with.

I didn't fall for your misdirection. You have not produced any such "The Data." The meat was hung for you, you swung and you missed.

Wait, you're a Brit, right? You don't get that reference, do you?

Roj475 wrote:Is it the movement Age in Genesis that believe the Earth to be 6000 years old.

Your need to attack Christians is kind of a giveaway that you're a Marxist, which is kind of a giveaway that you suck at economics as well as sucking at math and science and logic.

This is enough for now. Additional revelations available upon request.


.
18-08-2022 13:16
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Satellites can take very good pictures.The Earth is greener than it was in the 70s.African nations jungles seems to be growing in to the Sahara.

What African jungles?
duncan61 wrote:
Perhaps the rainfall has moved north a bit.Shit happens but of course its all bad and manmade.

What rainfall? Weather moves in any direction. Why are you trying to focus in individual storms?
duncan61 wrote:
The barrier reef was surveyed recently and it has more biomass than ever recorded before but wait.Its all going to die soon.So has it warmed and bleached or is it going to happen later.Regards the ocean warming.Get a big mixing bowl and fill it to the top with water then blow a hairdryer on it and let me know when the water heats up.Think about it

Bleach has no temperature.


The african nations on the edge of the Sahara
I do not get the bleach temperature reference.
It is refereed to as bleaching as some coral goes white when the algae take off.There is no bleach you know it and I know it you are just being obstinate.You know where I am going with my comments


duncan61
18-08-2022 14:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I am going to get over bonding at a molecular level and it is unlikely I will use the word HEAT ever again.There's still a lot I am not getting.CO2 may be more efficient at absorbing and radiating energy so more means more.Ignoring all the puffing it's possible there has been an increase in CO2 in the troposphere


CO2, like most any substance, can absorb and radiate certain frequencies of infrared light. This range of light is a very wide band. Most of the light from the Sun is in the infrared range.


Actually that is totally wrong as CO2 does not interact with the Sun's light

CO2 molecules don't really interact with sunlight's wavelengths. Only after the Earth absorbs sunlight and reemits the energy as infrared waves can the CO2 and other greenhouse gases absorb the energy.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-08-2022 14:54
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
Swann wrote
CO2 molecules don't really interact with sunlight's wavelengths. Only after the Earth absorbs sunlight and reemits the energy as infrared waves can the CO2 and other greenhouse gases absorb the energy.
I agree with this.I am studying the Stefan-Boltzmann law to make a connection but have not done so yet.I am getting all matter absorbs and radiates energy so to me it means that matter that absorbs and radiates energy more efficiently can make a difference
18-08-2022 15:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
duncan61 wrote:
Swann wrote
CO2 molecules don't really interact with sunlight's wavelengths. Only after the Earth absorbs sunlight and reemits the energy as infrared waves can the CO2 and other greenhouse gases absorb the energy.
I agree with this.I am studying the Stefan-Boltzmann law to make a connection but have not done so yet.I am getting all matter absorbs and radiates energy so to me it means that matter that absorbs and radiates energy more efficiently can make a difference


CO2 was far higher in the distant past when the Earth was greener, so CO2 is a good thing. We could reduce this if all the climate nuts would suicide themselves


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-08-2022 18:17
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(60)
Swan wrote:
CO2 was far higher in the distant past when the Earth was greener, so CO2 is a good thing. We could reduce this if all the climate nuts would suicide themselves


America seems to have a unique way to reduce the population compared to other countries of which climate nuts are not the main target group.
Edited on 18-08-2022 18:18
18-08-2022 18:38
James_
★★★★☆
(1099)
Roj475 wrote:
Swan wrote:
CO2 was far higher in the distant past when the Earth was greener, so CO2 is a good thing. We could reduce this if all the climate nuts would suicide themselves


America seems to have a unique way to reduce the population compared to other countries of which climate nuts are not the main target group.



America is at war with itself.
18-08-2022 19:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
James_ wrote:
Roj475 wrote:
Swan wrote:
CO2 was far higher in the distant past when the Earth was greener, so CO2 is a good thing. We could reduce this if all the climate nuts would suicide themselves


America seems to have a unique way to reduce the population compared to other countries of which climate nuts are not the main target group.



America is at war with itself.


Lincoln was one of the greatest president's that America ever had, and in his greatness he sent America to war with itself, and this was the right decision. We need another Lincoln to eradicate the commies pretending to be socialist. It is so bad at this point that America has North Korean immigrants that came here to be free that want to go home so that they can be free of commie liberal shits.

https://www.yahoo.com/video/north-korean-defector-says-shes-230644169.html


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 2 of 4<1234>





Join the debate General Question in General Forum.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A simple question about "climate change"...1513-05-2022 23:09
How Did TrueCompanion Create a New Thread/Post in a Closed Forum?326-08-2021 00:43
The Final Ultimate Global Currency Reset Evolution Details Be Shared Publicly At Only Forum Freejoy.aimoo129-09-2020 10:21
Loaded question2817-06-2020 02:32
There are some paid climate deniers in this forum to spread false information, ignore them13317-02-2020 07:16
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact