Remember me
▼ Content

Freeman Dyson

Page 2 of 2<12
26-02-2020 06:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Harry C wrote: You've got some paranoid tendencies.

You are dishonest and you still aren't fooling me.

Harry C wrote: You don't know who or what I am.

... except that I have come across hundreds exactly like you. That's why you don't fool me.

Harry C wrote: However I have been transparent and totally sincere.

I'm not buying it.

Harry C wrote: I have respected you because of your knowledge

You have been a dismissive and disrespectful ashsole. Should I drop my pants right now so you can blow me?

Harry C wrote: but you have done nothing but ridicule me.

... AFTER I did nothing but try to answer all your questions only to have you talk down to me with your patronizing dismissal just because science doesn't fit into yout religious dogma. You came to this site under false pretenses. You certainly didn't come here to learn. Not only am I not going to waste another single minute of my time trying to help you "learn", you can bet that I am going give you the mocking you so richly deserve. You are an idiot and I will just keep reminding you.

Harry C wrote: Why don't you put yourself out and give some space without trying to guess what I am and where I'm going?

I already know.

Harry C wrote:Second quote I said "mainstream scientist". I did not say "mainstream science" which is what you ridiculed.

Yes, and you deserve to be ridiculed. There is no such thing as a "mainstream" scientist ... but you have already been indoctrinated into your cult so you now must preach that your religion is actually "thettled thienth" and that your sect is true-blue "mainstream."

Talk about dishonest.

Harry C wrote: I can't believe you have the audacity to state:
I haven't stated any position for you to accept. I have offered no position. I have made no claims.
. You have stated positions and claims.

... then what position am I selling? What am I preaching? I cite only science. I have offered no other opinions. However, since your religion goes against science, you need someone to blame (that isn't yourself) and I happen to be the "closest" one, right?

Harry C wrote: I don't doubt the science.

You flat out deny it. Otherwise you would be entirely agreeing with me on every point. Instead, your responses are demands for corroboration. What a chucklehead you are, actually demanding corroboration for science. You have to admit that only morons do that.

Harry C wrote: It's the full application of scientific principles and exclusion of other science that I object to.

What? You are babbling. Be clear, be specific.

Harry C wrote: You cannot say with certainty that there is no other "science" applicable.

What? You're babbling. Be clear, be specific.

Harry C wrote: I'm trying to answer a question in terms that I can repeat.

Nope. What you are doing is avoiding demanding science from anyone because you are a spineless jellyfish who really isn't that much interested in answering any questions.

Harry C wrote:You cannot cite one post of mine where I have assigned any allegiance to the Church of Global Warming.

I don't need to. You aren't fooling me by not openly stating it.

Harry C wrote:You go right ahead and have your fun with my posts.

Well gee, that's great. Now I have your permission. I don't know what I would have done otherwise.

Harry C wrote: I'll just ignore you as a legitimate source of information in the future.

Too funny. It's what you have been doing. Nothing is changing.

Good luck.

Harry C wrote: I've got no rep to protect here.

... nor any credibility either.

Harry C wrote: I can disappear as easily as anyone else you have run off of this board.

Intellectual cowards with no credibility do that, yes. They leave because they can't effectively pull the wool over people's eyes when the entire board is aware of what they are up to.

Look, if you need to leave, you know where the door is. You're welcome to stay, you are welcome to go. Who do you think is going to cry if you leave? That's right, only other climate lemmings.

Harry C wrote: It's a damn shame for the owner to let you squat here and quell what could be good discussions.

Aside from metioning that this board has some of the lowest turnover comparatively, all I can say is that he let you on the board and didn't ban you the moment you started being dishonest so you have to give him tolerance points for that.

Harry C wrote:I suggest you just ignore me since it upsets you so badly.

No, no, no ... you misunderstand. You have become a source of amusement. Clearly you are beyond help so it makes sense to view you in a slapstick comedy sort of way.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
26-02-2020 09:10
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Give it to him Harry.Are you Clint Eastwood???Go ahead punk make my day.I am close to blocking IBDM just cos he is so condescending right or wrong does it matter its a debate forum.It is good to know I am not alone in Questioning all the hyperbole about Global warming but if enough sheeple fall for it they will turn of the power and we are all Fu$)*ed
26-02-2020 15:18
Harry CProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(157)
IBDM. You can think whatever you want of me. You don't know and it drives you crazy. I won't yield to your mania and stoop to your level. Go ahead and keep trying to provoke me because it makes you look bad and I couldn't do better for myself.
26-02-2020 15:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Harry C wrote: IBDM. You can think whatever you want of me.

Great! I was in a jam and I wasn't sure what I was going to do but now that I have your permission, my options are wide open.

Harry C wrote: I won't yield to your mania and stoop to your level.

That's typical warmizombie devotion. I notice that you STILL haven't identified ANY message that I am somehow advocating. One more time, those "claims" of mine that haven't been "corroborated" ... you haven't come up with the goods ... because you're a fraud and a liar. And those are a just a few of your more honest qualities.

Harry C wrote: Go ahead and keep trying to provoke me because it makes you look bad and I couldn't do better for myself.

Apparently there is nothing that you do well, not even lying.

Weren't you going to storm out of here in a dynamic showing of pouting and temper tantrum? I think there were several of us who were looking forward to the show and had already purchased tickets.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
27-02-2020 01:11
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...you STILL haven't identified ANY message that I am somehow advocating...
It'll always be "We can't talk about this!"
Some greatest hits (some choice dead wrong ones):
IBdaMann wrote:1) photons of the lower temperature object are not absorbed by the higher temperature object.
2) what the photons actually do is governed more by uncertainty than by any science that predicts what will happen. Like I said before, photons can deflect, do back-flips, take selfies and interact in any way other than being absorbed.

Some other choice BS from IBD, his dead wrong statements in red:
IBdaMann wrote:Global Warming dogma..."greenhouse effect,"
1. Greenhouse Gases Create Heat (in violation of the 1st law of thermodynamics (1st LoT)
2. Temperature as the Dependent Variable (in violation of Planck's Law). ...
4. Thermal Forcing (in violation of the 2nd law of thermodynamics)....

The goal is to present false physics in an attempt to end a debate before it begins.
IBdaMann wrote:
Surface Detail wrote: Adding a bit of CO2 raises the temperature a little,
Is this because CO2 violates the 1st LoT or because it violates Planck's law?

Unfortunately for IBD these concepts are disproven by empirical evidence.

Which brings in the 2nd part of the ITN/IBD strategy: insist that NOTHING CAN BE KNOWN! See how insane that gets here: link (oh and every textbook, all research, and any site your can source is part of a warmazombie conspiracy when it shows they are wrong).
TWELVE REFERENCES

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 27-02-2020 01:20
27-02-2020 20:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
...deleted Mantras 22...20a1...20a2...20b...20c...10 (data<->science)...25f...25c...30...24...4c...4b...TMSa3...

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 27-02-2020 20:00
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Freeman Dyson:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact