Remember me
▼ Content

Fox News is Gone

Fox News is Gone07-11-2020 22:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14413)
Fox News has apparently joined CNN and MSNBC in restricting its reporting to news items of interest to Leftists and those seeking tabloid gossip, with commensurate levels of dishonesty.

There is nothing left. I can't get any news on the topics I seek. Search engines apparently filter out all the topics I want from the results.

Since I presume that all the Leftist media is lying to me, I now have no sources of truthful information. All that remains now are sources intent on telling me what to think.

It has come to this.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-11-2020 22:43
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Guess you well just have to settle for thinking for yourself...
08-11-2020 16:06
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
Fox News has apparently joined CNN and MSNBC in restricting its reporting to news items of interest to Leftists and those seeking tabloid gossip, with commensurate levels of dishonesty.

There is nothing left. I can't get any news on the topics I seek. Search engines apparently filter out all the topics I want from the results.

Since I presume that all the Leftist media is lying to me, I now have no sources of truthful information. All that remains now are sources intent on telling me what to think.

It has come to this.

And yet your brother ITN tells you to think for yourself son. Please don't tell me that Fox news was your church which you parroted.
08-11-2020 22:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:

It has come to this.

Unfortunately.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-11-2020 23:22
(14413)
HarveyH55 wrote: Guess you well just have to settle for thinking for yourself...

Sure ... but when I want news about something in particular, nothing will report it.

I remember why I started watching Fox News back in 2003 (I was a CNN person prior) and the United States invaded Iraq. I would come home from work and turn on the news to find out how the whole situation in Iraq was going. I would turn on CNN first and they were invariably showing either a protest somewhere in the US or hosting a panel discussion bashing George Bush. So I would turn to MSNBC and they would invariably be showing a different protest or a different panel bashing George Bush. So I would then check out Fox News and they would have someone on scene in Iraq or Qatar explaining what was going on, the state of affairs and often an interview with a military person, i.e. good stuff. You would think that I would have learned my lesson after about the third or fourth time but NOOOOOO, I was too slow for that. The above was my routine for a little over a month before I just left it on Fox News.

I then noticed that whenever I did catch CNN or MSNBC that they were simply bashing on George Bush. It was back then that I remember the joke developing "George Bush is to blame for EVERYTHING" evolving out of exactly this. Fox News was the only one I could trust to give me the actual news.

During Trump's campaign in 2016 it was clear that CNN and MSNBC were "EVERYTHING is about Trump ... and it's all bad." Fox News was the only channel offering actual news on anything other than Trump. Trump's name, along with negative spin, was in every headline except when it was an unequivocal accomplishment or triumph in which case the headline referred to "the White House." Fox News removed the negative spin and actually talked about different things.

During the 2016 election, CNN and MSNBC only reported individual Democrat wins in House, Senate and Governor races and made no mention of Republicans who won. They both were lighting fast to call States for Hillary and always delayed clear Trump victories as "still too close to call" and only called them for Trump when it became absurd to not call it. Fox gave accurate reporting.

Lately, however, Fox News has been incorporating the artificial negative spin of CNN/MSNBC flavor. They have been rather unexpectedly unfair to Trump. Now, I want news of how the lawsuits are going to correct the DNC's crime of ballot tampering and voter fraud. Fox News is censoring that information.

Currently, only the Epoch Times is providing that kind of information. I might subscribe. I am seriously considering it.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-11-2020 00:10
(5197)
I don't have cable, so just the local broadcast news. I don't do the national news, or world news programs, usually just the opinion crap. I think the local channels are owned, or some how affiliated, with the big networks, but basically run independent. CNN is in the breakroom at work, and blaming Trump, or republicans in general, is about all they report. They can't even take a break from it, to report on a hurricane, mass shooting, or explosion, unless it's somehow Trump's fault. Mostly, I think FOX is keeping out of it for now. Trump isn't really doing himself any favors at the moment. Needs to get his cases to court, and present some evidence. FOX needs more than opinion, to run a story, unlike CNN.

I do believe there will be some changes to the totals, but no telling if it'll change the outcome. Trump really does have a pretty good case. There were some allowances made, do to mail-in ballots, and the virus. The law doesn't usually make those kinds of exceptions though. The democrats, were certainly pushing election bills. Not sure what got passed, or how legal, during an election year. But for the courts, Trump has to produce the evidence, and which crimes. That's not the court's burden, even if they know Trump is on the right track, they aren't going to help.
09-11-2020 00:44
(14413)
HarveyH55 wrote:Trump isn't really doing himself any favors at the moment. Needs to get his cases to court, and present some evidence.

That's just it. Trump is doing a lot of stuff with lawsuits ... you just can't find out about any of it.

Like I said, the Epoch times gave mention of what Trump is doing in the various States in question, including getting a recount in certain Nevada counties. Everything being covered in the Epoch times should be front-page news everywhere ... but it isn't ... anywhere.

Hence people like you and me are left with the false impression that Trump isn't doing anything. Nonetheless, all the big news outlets are dishonestly publishing stories of high-profile figures who are "calling for Trump to produce evidence" when they know full well that Trump's lawyers are, in fact, presenting all the evidence and arguing all the individual cases ... but the news outlets need for the world to think that there isn't any evidence in the first place because they need for the world to think that Biden won fair-and-square ... and for the issue of the massive fraud to just disappear.

It is exceedingly disappointing to learn that Fox News is participating in this.

09-11-2020 02:48
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Trump isn't really doing himself any favors at the moment. Needs to get his cases to court, and present some evidence.

That's just it. Trump is doing a lot of stuff with lawsuits ... you just can't find out about any of it.

Like I said, the Epoch times gave mention of what Trump is doing in the various States in question, including getting a recount in certain Nevada counties. Everything being covered in the Epoch times should be front-page news everywhere ... but it isn't ... anywhere.

Hence people like you and me are left with the false impression that Trump isn't doing anything. Nonetheless, all the big news outlets are dishonestly publishing stories of high-profile figures who are "calling for Trump to produce evidence" when they know full well that Trump's lawyers are, in fact, presenting all the evidence and arguing all the individual cases ... but the news outlets need for the world to think that there isn't any evidence in the first place because they need for the world to think that Biden won fair-and-square ... and for the issue of the massive fraud to just disappear.

It is exceedingly disappointing to learn that Fox News is participating in this.

The thing about lawsuits is that they are generally very quiet. People can't talk about the case that's in question if they are involved in it.

Trump will of course make some announcements from time to time on recounts ordered, etc., and may even cover it (with the intention of making Trump look bad of course). You'll have to sift their words.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-11-2020 03:13
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

Trump has always had a lot of things going on in the background. It's never a good idea to tell all, in advance. He should be able to give a list of locations he's requested a recount, or places doing automatic recounts. The court stuff is in the lawyers hands. They shouldn't be talking to reporters. Usually, lawyers tell their clients not to discuss their cases either. Trumps not a lawyer, but he's got a lot of experience with them.

I do believe there was some weird stuff going on, specially after Nov. 3rd. Even if it was a democrat strong hold, and counting the mail-in votes. Republicans did the mail-in option too. Chronic conditions and covid, and just democrat fears.
09-11-2020 04:03
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The court stuff is in the lawyers hands. They shouldn't be talking to reporters.

Good point. There is no reason to try and win over the press. Most people on both sides will find court rulings to be credible so no reason not to just wait for them.

The very best lawyers will be making any case.
10-11-2020 04:33
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

It has come to this.

Indeed, Fux News is gone... Especially since their VERY manipulative election night coverage, I have placed them into the same category as CNN, MSNBC, and company... And just today, during Kayleigh McEnany's press conference, Fux News cut out of it just as she was presenting evidence of fraud and gave the same CNN bullshit line about "no evidence" and not wanting their viewers to see false information and whatever else... Don't worry though, RSBN was willing to show the full thing.

Fux News is cutting off their own head by pulling this bullshit, as lefties abhor them as "right-wing", and now righties will abhor them as "left-wing"... They have left themselves with absolutely NO audience, and their ratings have ALREADY began to go completely down the toilet... Smooth move, morons...
Edited on 10-11-2020 04:36
10-11-2020 04:46
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote: Guess you well just have to settle for thinking for yourself...

Sure ... but when I want news about something in particular, nothing will report it.

I remember why I started watching Fox News back in 2003 (I was a CNN person prior) and the United States invaded Iraq. I would come home from work and turn on the news to find out how the whole situation in Iraq was going. I would turn on CNN first and they were invariably showing either a protest somewhere in the US or hosting a panel discussion bashing George Bush. So I would turn to MSNBC and they would invariably be showing a different protest or a different panel bashing George Bush. So I would then check out Fox News and they would have someone on scene in Iraq or Qatar explaining what was going on, the state of affairs and often an interview with a military person, i.e. good stuff. You would think that I would have learned my lesson after about the third or fourth time but NOOOOOO, I was too slow for that. The above was my routine for a little over a month before I just left it on Fox News.

I then noticed that whenever I did catch CNN or MSNBC that they were simply bashing on George Bush. It was back then that I remember the joke developing "George Bush is to blame for EVERYTHING" evolving out of exactly this. Fox News was the only one I could trust to give me the actual news.

During Trump's campaign in 2016 it was clear that CNN and MSNBC were "EVERYTHING is about Trump ... and it's all bad." Fox News was the only channel offering actual news on anything other than Trump. Trump's name, along with negative spin, was in every headline except when it was an unequivocal accomplishment or triumph in which case the headline referred to "the White House." Fox News removed the negative spin and actually talked about different things.

During the 2016 election, CNN and MSNBC only reported individual Democrat wins in House, Senate and Governor races and made no mention of Republicans who won. They both were lighting fast to call States for Hillary and always delayed clear Trump victories as "still too close to call" and only called them for Trump when it became absurd to not call it. Fox gave accurate reporting.

Lately, however, Fox News has been incorporating the artificial negative spin of CNN/MSNBC flavor. They have been rather unexpectedly unfair to Trump. Now, I want news of how the lawsuits are going to correct the DNC's crime of ballot tampering and voter fraud. Fox News is censoring that information.

Currently, only the Epoch Times is providing that kind of information. I might subscribe. I am seriously considering it.

Bingo. While I have not subscribed to the Epoch Times, from the little bits that I have seen, they seem pretty darn good. I regularly follow RSBN at this point, and go to them to see full unedited coverage of Trump Team pressers and etc that all of the mainstream media manipulates and purposely cuts out of to insert their own propaganda... I hear that OANN is good too, but I haven't tried to follow them in any meaningful way. Otherwise, I just surf through various off-beat alternative websites to get some idea of what is happening. It really is hard to find meaningful non-manipulative news nowadays... harder than just quickly turning on the TV set, anyway...
10-11-2020 05:02
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Exactly. I didn't know anything about the Pennsylvania litigation that has been filed until I stumbled across something in the comments section in one of the Conservative Treehouse articles that linked to the litigation.

It sounds like the Trump Team has presented what I believe (in a brief skimming over it) to be a rock solid case that is, in part, playing off of the precedent from the Gore v. Bush case in 2000, arguing in part (in my poor rephrasing of a section of the litigation) that the conservative counties weren't on a level playing field with the liberal counties since the conservative ones actually followed the rules/laws while the liberal ones didn't (so the lib counties got extra advantages that the conservative counties didn't get). In other words, part of what is being argued is that there wasn't equal protection.

The lawsuit can be read in full here.

I'm not up to date on any of the other litigation efforts, and I didn't closely study this one or anything beyond a brief skimming over of it.
Edited on 10-11-2020 05:17
10-11-2020 13:47
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
It sounds like the Trump Team has presented what I believe (in a brief skimming over it) to be a rock solid case...

And will you accept the judgement of the court?

https://twitter.com/senatemajldr

"Leader McConnell
@senatemajldr
·
Nov 6
Here's how this must work in our great country: Every legal vote should be counted. Any illegally-submitted ballots must not. All sides must get to observe the process. And the courts are here to apply the laws & resolve disputes.

That's how Americans' votes decide the result."

It is a great country and a great system. I hope it survives the greatest threat it has ever faced.
Edited on 10-11-2020 13:53
10-11-2020 15:35
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
It sounds like the Trump Team has presented what I believe (in a brief skimming over it) to be a rock solid case...

"Leader McConnell
@senatemajldr
·
Nov 6
Here's how this must work in our great country: Every legal vote should be counted. Any illegally-submitted ballots must not. All sides must get to observe the process. And the courts are here to apply the laws & resolve disputes.

It is a great country and a great system. I hope it survives the greatest threat it has ever faced.

And yet President Trump has said that the reason Amy Coney Barrett was rushed through is so that she could support the GOP's agenda in the Supreme Court.
Attached image:

10-11-2020 17:19
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

And will you accept the judgement of the court? ... deleted quote of McConnell's tweet...

Idk... The court hasn't decided the case yet... The court hasn't provided reasoning for their decision yet...
10-11-2020 17:46
(5197)
The recounts and the court challenges have just started. Democrats expect instant gratification, and willing to accept anything handed to them, free. The concept of 'work' eludes them. Trump's lawyers have to work, to prepare their case. The courts, and the judges don't do that for them. A judge is going tell them which laws to cite, to support their arguments. The judge is going to look through the law books for them, to find anything that might apply to their case. The judge looks at the case the lawyers present, and compares the case to the laws cited.
10-11-2020 18:15
(21599)
James___ wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

"Leader McConnell
@senatemajldr
·
Nov 6

And yet President Trump has said that the reason Amy Coney Barrett was rushed through is so that she could support the GOP's agenda in the Supreme Court.

She wasn't 'rushed through'.

The Parrot Killer

10-11-2020 19:25
(5197)
James___ wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

"Leader McConnell
@senatemajldr
·
Nov 6

Rushed through? She went through the same hearings, any appointee goes through. It went quickly, because the democrats chose not to participate fully, many couldn't be bothered to show up. She seemed qualified, focused, and will likely do a good job. I don't see where she is going to support any agenda, which is probably what the president meant, when he said 'right thing'.

Are you still using old radiators, when you cook up your corn whiskey? You know some still use lead solder, right?

Join the debate Fox News is Gone:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
fox news3516-09-2023 13:27
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact