Remember me
▼ Content

Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..



Page 7 of 9<<<56789>
12-09-2022 23:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, no I do not speak for DARPA, however I did post a declassified DARPA document on quantum entanglement military networking.

Did I mention that you are gullible?

1. It isn't a DARPA document. It is a BBN document, i.e. it belongs to a contracting firm today owned by Raytheon. The Air Force Research Labs were given full rights but today Raytheon BBN owns the copyright. Raytheon is not the government.

2. Conspicuously absent in the document is/are the details of any demonstration so that it can be reproduced. The document merely describes the untested theory, i.e. people scamming the government for "research funding." Since the government is providing the funding, it receives license to quote from the document.

3. The document was written in 2007. What reason do you surmise that this topic was simply not pursued further by the government?

.


Only a retard like you would expect the details so that the chinks and ruskies can copy the experiments. Really even for a fed you are stupid. Seriously do I have to teach you everything? Again?

LOL

What experiments??????!?


The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend, and the experiments that were not included online for obvious reasons that you will never as said be able to comprehend.

Did you buy Apple computers too or just cases of Coors

PS Why does the government fund this page anyway?


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-09-2022 04:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend,

Does the image below depict a manila morraine?



.
13-09-2022 05:07
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
Well, crocodiles share a heritage with dinosaurs as part of a group known as archosaurs ("ruling reptiles"), who date back to the Early Triassic period (250 million years ago). They are the boss of the Amphibians
13-09-2022 13:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend,

Does the image below depict a manila morraine?



.


Really you need to take your Ritalin and stay focused

London: An 80-year-old retired MI5 agent, John Hopkins, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was released from hospital in London on Wednesday and told he has weeks to live. Hopkins claims to have been involved in 23 assassinations for the British intelligence agency between 1973 and 1999, including Princess Diana.

Mr. Hopkins, who worked for M15 for 38 years as an operative, claims he was often used as a hitman by the agency, to discreetly assassinate individuals considered a threat to the domestic security of the United Kingdom.

Trained as both a mechanical engineer and munitions expert, Mr. Hopkins claims he also has extensive experience of less conventional methods of inflicting death and destruction, including chemicals and poisons.

The 80-year-old British man claims he was involved with MI5 assassinations between June 1973 and December 1999, during a period he says "the MI5 operated with less external oversight." Hopkins says he was part of a cell of seven operatives who were trusted to carry out political assassinations across the UK. Most victims were politicians, activists, journalists and union leaders.
Mr. Hopkins says Princess Diana is unique among his victims, as she is the only female he ever assassinated, as well as the only Royal. She is also the only victim that the Royal Family themselves ordered to be taken out.

He claims to feel "ambivalent" about Princess Diana's death. On the one hand, Diana was "a beautiful, kind-hearted woman" who did not deserve to have her life cut short. But according to Mr. Hopkins, she was also placing the British Crown at risk:

"She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims. My boss told me she had to die – he'd received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I'd never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country."

The next stage of the high-level conspiracy involved the media, under tight Palace control, talking to each other to "square their stories, make sure everybody was on the same page. It was a well run operation."

"British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain," said Mr. Hopkins.
"We got away with murder."

The 80-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he expects to be taken into custody following his admissions, but says "I can't say that I care an awful lot." Hopkins explained that any investigation into the affair would "take forever" and be "very complicated" because there are few written records around secret MI5 activities and "most of my colleagues are already dead".

The most important witness in the case, Mr. Hopkin's boss, died of a heart attack in "the early 2000s" and the alleged ringleader, Prince Philip, "will never be charged with anything, of course"

"If Prince Philip ever let himself be analyzed by a psychiatrist I'm sure he'd be diagnosed a psychopath. He has all the dark triad traits."

Asked why he didn't refuse the job, or expose the plot at the time, he explained "MI5 agents swear allegiance to the Crown, we can't be impartial when it comes to the Royal family. At best I would have been done for treason, at worst Philip would have designed a grisly fate for me."

So didn't you get the damn memo?

Silly girl, just because you choose to deny the holocaust and the last ice age does not mean that they never happened as you seem to be dreaming


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 13-09-2022 13:06
13-09-2022 14:08
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
It was done so well that people still doubt it was a MI5 hit to this day. Mohamed Al-Fayed is still seeking the truth at 93
13-09-2022 15:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
duncan61 wrote:
It was done so well that people still doubt it was a MI5 hit to this day. Mohamed Al-Fayed is still seeking the truth at 93


Agreed, you must be proud to be a loyal piece of shit brit.

At any rate my country kicked the shit out of yours, then churchill begged the Americans that kicked the shit out of the brits for help, and he got useless planes that lacked the supercharger. Then every plane flown by a tea drinking sap is useless.

But you helped kill a mom so conkraps to you


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-09-2022 15:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan, you need to take your Ritalin and stay focused

Swan wrote:The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend,

Does the image below depict a manila morraine?



Can anybody help Swan on this one? He seems to be having difficulty.

.
13-09-2022 19:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan, you need to take your Ritalin and stay focused

Swan wrote:The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend,

Does the image below depict a manila morraine?



Can anybody help Swan on this one? He seems to be having difficulty.

.


LOL I guess if you can't find your own words then you can copy mine like the 8 year old that you are.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-09-2022 20:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan, you need to take your Ritalin and stay focused

Swan wrote:The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend,

Does the image below depict a manila morraine?



Can anybody help Swan on this one? He seems to be having difficulty.

.


The image in your photo is the protected intellectual property of photographer Trey Ratcliff, so unless you have written permission to use his work you are stealing a copyright protected file and may be subject to a copyright infringement suit. So, do you have permission to use the photo file?

PS Since Trey is a photographer and not a geologist there is no technical info available on the photo. Not that this will stop you from making some up and stealing intellectual property.

Yawn

Born July 7, 1971, in Dallas, Texas, Trey Ratcliff is a writer, public speaker, artist, and photographer, not a geologist.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-09-2022 21:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, no I do not speak for DARPA, however I did post a declassified DARPA document on quantum entanglement military networking.

Did I mention that you are gullible?

1. It isn't a DARPA document. It is a BBN document, i.e. it belongs to a contracting firm today owned by Raytheon. The Air Force Research Labs were given full rights but today Raytheon BBN owns the copyright. Raytheon is not the government.

2. Conspicuously absent in the document is/are the details of any demonstration so that it can be reproduced. The document merely describes the untested theory, i.e. people scamming the government for "research funding." Since the government is providing the funding, it receives license to quote from the document.

3. The document was written in 2007. What reason do you surmise that this topic was simply not pursued further by the government?

.


Only a retard like you would expect the details so that the chinks and ruskies can copy the experiments. Really even for a fed you are stupid. Seriously do I have to teach you everything? Again?

LOL

What experiments??????!?


The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend, and the experiments that were not included online for obvious reasons that you will never as said be able to comprehend.

Circular argument fallacy. What experiments??????!?
Swan wrote:
Did you buy Apple computers too or just cases of Coors

PS Why does the government fund this page anyway?

Random phrases. No apparent coherency.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-09-2022 21:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
duncan61 wrote:
Well, crocodiles share a heritage with dinosaurs as part of a group known as archosaurs ("ruling reptiles"), who date back to the Early Triassic period (250 million years ago). They are the boss of the Amphibians

Crocodiles are not a dinosaur.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-09-2022 21:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend,

Does the image below depict a manila morraine?



.


Really you need to take your Ritalin and stay focused

London: An 80-year-old retired MI5 agent, John Hopkins, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was released from hospital in London on Wednesday and told he has weeks to live. Hopkins claims to have been involved in 23 assassinations for the British intelligence agency between 1973 and 1999, including Princess Diana.

Mr. Hopkins, who worked for M15 for 38 years as an operative, claims he was often used as a hitman by the agency, to discreetly assassinate individuals considered a threat to the domestic security of the United Kingdom.

Trained as both a mechanical engineer and munitions expert, Mr. Hopkins claims he also has extensive experience of less conventional methods of inflicting death and destruction, including chemicals and poisons.

The 80-year-old British man claims he was involved with MI5 assassinations between June 1973 and December 1999, during a period he says "the MI5 operated with less external oversight." Hopkins says he was part of a cell of seven operatives who were trusted to carry out political assassinations across the UK. Most victims were politicians, activists, journalists and union leaders.
Mr. Hopkins says Princess Diana is unique among his victims, as she is the only female he ever assassinated, as well as the only Royal. She is also the only victim that the Royal Family themselves ordered to be taken out.

He claims to feel "ambivalent" about Princess Diana's death. On the one hand, Diana was "a beautiful, kind-hearted woman" who did not deserve to have her life cut short. But according to Mr. Hopkins, she was also placing the British Crown at risk:

"She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims. My boss told me she had to die – he'd received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I'd never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country."

The next stage of the high-level conspiracy involved the media, under tight Palace control, talking to each other to "square their stories, make sure everybody was on the same page. It was a well run operation."

"British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain," said Mr. Hopkins.
"We got away with murder."

The 80-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he expects to be taken into custody following his admissions, but says "I can't say that I care an awful lot." Hopkins explained that any investigation into the affair would "take forever" and be "very complicated" because there are few written records around secret MI5 activities and "most of my colleagues are already dead".

The most important witness in the case, Mr. Hopkin's boss, died of a heart attack in "the early 2000s" and the alleged ringleader, Prince Philip, "will never be charged with anything, of course"

"If Prince Philip ever let himself be analyzed by a psychiatrist I'm sure he'd be diagnosed a psychopath. He has all the dark triad traits."

Asked why he didn't refuse the job, or expose the plot at the time, he explained "MI5 agents swear allegiance to the Crown, we can't be impartial when it comes to the Royal family. At best I would have been done for treason, at worst Philip would have designed a grisly fate for me."

So didn't you get the damn memo?

Silly girl, just because you choose to deny the holocaust and the last ice age does not mean that they never happened as you seem to be dreaming

So you decided to push this hoax.

There was never such a man.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-09-2022 22:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:The image in your photo is the protected intellectual property of photographer Trey Ratcliff, so unless you have written permission to use his work you are stealing a copyright protected file and may be subject to a copyright infringement suit.

You should brush up on the law.

Swan wrote:Since Trey is a photographer and not a geologist there is no technical info available on the photo.

Immaterial. You have your definition of morraine. Ergo, is a manila morraine depicted in the image?

.
13-09-2022 22:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, no I do not speak for DARPA, however I did post a declassified DARPA document on quantum entanglement military networking.

Did I mention that you are gullible?

1. It isn't a DARPA document. It is a BBN document, i.e. it belongs to a contracting firm today owned by Raytheon. The Air Force Research Labs were given full rights but today Raytheon BBN owns the copyright. Raytheon is not the government.

2. Conspicuously absent in the document is/are the details of any demonstration so that it can be reproduced. The document merely describes the untested theory, i.e. people scamming the government for "research funding." Since the government is providing the funding, it receives license to quote from the document.

3. The document was written in 2007. What reason do you surmise that this topic was simply not pursued further by the government?

.


Only a retard like you would expect the details so that the chinks and ruskies can copy the experiments. Really even for a fed you are stupid. Seriously do I have to teach you everything? Again?

LOL

What experiments??????!?


The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend, and the experiments that were not included online for obvious reasons that you will never as said be able to comprehend.

Circular argument fallacy. What experiments??????!?
Swan wrote:
Did you buy Apple computers too or just cases of Coors

PS Why does the government fund this page anyway?

Random phrases. No apparent coherency.


Again it is not my fault that you are handicapped with a third grade education.

So do you know why the government funds this page?

Bingo, you do and am flabbergasted that I grasp what the other 99.8 percent of American moron's miss. Then that is what makes me, well me.

CIAO.

You may now claim not to understand, again. Then again depending on your clearance you may in fact be stuck in the dark.

LOL


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-09-2022 22:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The image in your photo is the protected intellectual property of photographer Trey Ratcliff, so unless you have written permission to use his work you are stealing a copyright protected file and may be subject to a copyright infringement suit.

You should brush up on the law.

Swan wrote:Since Trey is a photographer and not a geologist there is no technical info available on the photo.

Immaterial. You have your definition of morraine. Ergo, is a manila morraine depicted in the image?

.


Moraine is material transported by a glacier and then deposited. There are eight types of moraine, six of which form recognisable landforms, and two of which exist only whilst the glacier exists.

The types of moraine that form landforms are Ground, Lateral, Medial, Push, Recessional and Terminal.
The two types only associated with glacial ice are Supraglacial and Englacial moraine.

That said there is no such geological thing as a manilla moraine, except in your dysfunctional mind where your delusions rule supremenly

Any more questions f-ckwad


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 13-09-2022 23:01
13-09-2022 23:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, no I do not speak for DARPA, however I did post a declassified DARPA document on quantum entanglement military networking.

Did I mention that you are gullible?

1. It isn't a DARPA document. It is a BBN document, i.e. it belongs to a contracting firm today owned by Raytheon. The Air Force Research Labs were given full rights but today Raytheon BBN owns the copyright. Raytheon is not the government.

2. Conspicuously absent in the document is/are the details of any demonstration so that it can be reproduced. The document merely describes the untested theory, i.e. people scamming the government for "research funding." Since the government is providing the funding, it receives license to quote from the document.

3. The document was written in 2007. What reason do you surmise that this topic was simply not pursued further by the government?

.


Only a retard like you would expect the details so that the chinks and ruskies can copy the experiments. Really even for a fed you are stupid. Seriously do I have to teach you everything? Again?

LOL

What experiments??????!?


The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend, and the experiments that were not included online for obvious reasons that you will never as said be able to comprehend.

Circular argument fallacy. What experiments??????!?
Swan wrote:
Did you buy Apple computers too or just cases of Coors

PS Why does the government fund this page anyway?

Random phrases. No apparent coherency.


Again it is not my fault that you are handicapped with a third grade education.

So do you know why the government funds this page?

Bingo, you do and am flabbergasted that I grasp what the other 99.8 percent of American moron's miss. Then that is what makes me, well me.

CIAO.

You may now claim not to understand, again. Then again depending on your clearance you may in fact be stuck in the dark.

LOL

Argument of the Stone fallacy. RQAA. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Omniscience fallacy. Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-09-2022 00:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, no I do not speak for DARPA, however I did post a declassified DARPA document on quantum entanglement military networking.

Did I mention that you are gullible?

1. It isn't a DARPA document. It is a BBN document, i.e. it belongs to a contracting firm today owned by Raytheon. The Air Force Research Labs were given full rights but today Raytheon BBN owns the copyright. Raytheon is not the government.

2. Conspicuously absent in the document is/are the details of any demonstration so that it can be reproduced. The document merely describes the untested theory, i.e. people scamming the government for "research funding." Since the government is providing the funding, it receives license to quote from the document.

3. The document was written in 2007. What reason do you surmise that this topic was simply not pursued further by the government?

.


Only a retard like you would expect the details so that the chinks and ruskies can copy the experiments. Really even for a fed you are stupid. Seriously do I have to teach you everything? Again?

LOL

What experiments??????!?


The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend, and the experiments that were not included online for obvious reasons that you will never as said be able to comprehend.

Circular argument fallacy. What experiments??????!?
Swan wrote:
Did you buy Apple computers too or just cases of Coors

PS Why does the government fund this page anyway?

Random phrases. No apparent coherency.


Again it is not my fault that you are handicapped with a third grade education.

So do you know why the government funds this page?

Bingo, you do and am flabbergasted that I grasp what the other 99.8 percent of American moron's miss. Then that is what makes me, well me.

CIAO.

You may now claim not to understand, again. Then again depending on your clearance you may in fact be stuck in the dark.

LOL

Argument of the Stone fallacy. RQAA. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Omniscience fallacy. Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.


That is exactly what you say to keep yourself in denial so that you do not kill yourself out of embarrassment


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-09-2022 03:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, no I do not speak for DARPA, however I did post a declassified DARPA document on quantum entanglement military networking.

Did I mention that you are gullible?

1. It isn't a DARPA document. It is a BBN document, i.e. it belongs to a contracting firm today owned by Raytheon. The Air Force Research Labs were given full rights but today Raytheon BBN owns the copyright. Raytheon is not the government.

2. Conspicuously absent in the document is/are the details of any demonstration so that it can be reproduced. The document merely describes the untested theory, i.e. people scamming the government for "research funding." Since the government is providing the funding, it receives license to quote from the document.

3. The document was written in 2007. What reason do you surmise that this topic was simply not pursued further by the government?

.


Only a retard like you would expect the details so that the chinks and ruskies can copy the experiments. Really even for a fed you are stupid. Seriously do I have to teach you everything? Again?

LOL

What experiments??????!?


The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend, and the experiments that were not included online for obvious reasons that you will never as said be able to comprehend.

Circular argument fallacy. What experiments??????!?
Swan wrote:
Did you buy Apple computers too or just cases of Coors

PS Why does the government fund this page anyway?

Random phrases. No apparent coherency.


Again it is not my fault that you are handicapped with a third grade education.

So do you know why the government funds this page?

Bingo, you do and am flabbergasted that I grasp what the other 99.8 percent of American moron's miss. Then that is what makes me, well me.

CIAO.

You may now claim not to understand, again. Then again depending on your clearance you may in fact be stuck in the dark.

LOL

Argument of the Stone fallacy. RQAA. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Omniscience fallacy. Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.


That is exactly what you say to keep yourself in denial so that you do not kill yourself out of embarrassment

Void argument fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-09-2022 13:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, no I do not speak for DARPA, however I did post a declassified DARPA document on quantum entanglement military networking.

Did I mention that you are gullible?

1. It isn't a DARPA document. It is a BBN document, i.e. it belongs to a contracting firm today owned by Raytheon. The Air Force Research Labs were given full rights but today Raytheon BBN owns the copyright. Raytheon is not the government.

2. Conspicuously absent in the document is/are the details of any demonstration so that it can be reproduced. The document merely describes the untested theory, i.e. people scamming the government for "research funding." Since the government is providing the funding, it receives license to quote from the document.

3. The document was written in 2007. What reason do you surmise that this topic was simply not pursued further by the government?

.


Only a retard like you would expect the details so that the chinks and ruskies can copy the experiments. Really even for a fed you are stupid. Seriously do I have to teach you everything? Again?

LOL

What experiments??????!?


The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend, and the experiments that were not included online for obvious reasons that you will never as said be able to comprehend.

Circular argument fallacy. What experiments??????!?
Swan wrote:
Did you buy Apple computers too or just cases of Coors

PS Why does the government fund this page anyway?

Random phrases. No apparent coherency.


Again it is not my fault that you are handicapped with a third grade education.

So do you know why the government funds this page?

Bingo, you do and am flabbergasted that I grasp what the other 99.8 percent of American moron's miss. Then that is what makes me, well me.

CIAO.

You may now claim not to understand, again. Then again depending on your clearance you may in fact be stuck in the dark.

LOL

Argument of the Stone fallacy. RQAA. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Omniscience fallacy. Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.


That is exactly what you say to keep yourself in denial so that you do not kill yourself out of embarrassment

Void argument fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.


In other words, you have been beaten to a literary pulp, as is customary. However, I must remind you that the rules do allow you to ask your Mommy for help when you are stumped as you clearly are now.

Don't feel badly, as I have turned far better than you into stumps, call it a hobby of sorts.

CIAO


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 14-09-2022 13:59
14-09-2022 16:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:In other words, you have been beaten to a literary pulp,

I think you meant to write "beaten to a rhetorical pulp." There is no such thing as a literary pulp.

... and I don't really think you ever got the upper hand rhetorically. To achieve that you have to successfully answer questions posed to you, not be successfully befuddled by them. I know, I know, questions that threaten to upset the very world you have been told to believe by the people who do your thinking for you, and that threaten to devalue your entire portfolio of emotional equity that you invested as directed by your thought-manipulators, can appear dauntingly horrifying.

However, the good news is that FREEDOM will be yours once you cast off the slavery to which you currently cling.

Freedom awaits. All you have to do is to stop obeying your current masters.

Good luck. We're here to help as needed.
14-09-2022 18:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:In other words, you have been beaten to a literary pulp,

I think you meant to write "beaten to a rhetorical pulp." There is no such thing as a literary pulp.

... and I don't really think you ever got the upper hand rhetorically. To achieve that you have to successfully answer questions posed to you, not be successfully befuddled by them. I know, I know, questions that threaten to upset the very world you have been told to believe by the people who do your thinking for you, and that threaten to devalue your entire portfolio of emotional equity that you invested as directed by your thought-manipulators, can appear dauntingly horrifying.

However, the good news is that FREEDOM will be yours once you cast off the slavery to which you currently cling.

Freedom awaits. All you have to do is to stop obeying your current masters.

Good luck. We're here to help as needed.


Says the retard who denies the holocaust because he was not there.

Yawn, is it fun being a communist and a nazi both?


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-09-2022 23:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, no I do not speak for DARPA, however I did post a declassified DARPA document on quantum entanglement military networking.

Did I mention that you are gullible?

1. It isn't a DARPA document. It is a BBN document, i.e. it belongs to a contracting firm today owned by Raytheon. The Air Force Research Labs were given full rights but today Raytheon BBN owns the copyright. Raytheon is not the government.

2. Conspicuously absent in the document is/are the details of any demonstration so that it can be reproduced. The document merely describes the untested theory, i.e. people scamming the government for "research funding." Since the government is providing the funding, it receives license to quote from the document.

3. The document was written in 2007. What reason do you surmise that this topic was simply not pursued further by the government?

.


Only a retard like you would expect the details so that the chinks and ruskies can copy the experiments. Really even for a fed you are stupid. Seriously do I have to teach you everything? Again?

LOL

What experiments??????!?


The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend, and the experiments that were not included online for obvious reasons that you will never as said be able to comprehend.

Circular argument fallacy. What experiments??????!?
Swan wrote:
Did you buy Apple computers too or just cases of Coors

PS Why does the government fund this page anyway?

Random phrases. No apparent coherency.


Again it is not my fault that you are handicapped with a third grade education.

So do you know why the government funds this page?

Bingo, you do and am flabbergasted that I grasp what the other 99.8 percent of American moron's miss. Then that is what makes me, well me.

CIAO.

You may now claim not to understand, again. Then again depending on your clearance you may in fact be stuck in the dark.

LOL

Argument of the Stone fallacy. RQAA. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Omniscience fallacy. Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.


That is exactly what you say to keep yourself in denial so that you do not kill yourself out of embarrassment

Void argument fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.


In other words, you have been beaten to a literary pulp, as is customary. However, I must remind you that the rules do allow you to ask your Mommy for help when you are stumped as you clearly are now.

Don't feel badly, as I have turned far better than you into stumps, call it a hobby of sorts.

CIAO

Assumption of victory fallacy. Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-09-2022 23:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:In other words, you have been beaten to a literary pulp,

I think you meant to write "beaten to a rhetorical pulp." There is no such thing as a literary pulp.

... and I don't really think you ever got the upper hand rhetorically. To achieve that you have to successfully answer questions posed to you, not be successfully befuddled by them. I know, I know, questions that threaten to upset the very world you have been told to believe by the people who do your thinking for you, and that threaten to devalue your entire portfolio of emotional equity that you invested as directed by your thought-manipulators, can appear dauntingly horrifying.

However, the good news is that FREEDOM will be yours once you cast off the slavery to which you currently cling.

Freedom awaits. All you have to do is to stop obeying your current masters.

Good luck. We're here to help as needed.


Says the retard who denies the holocaust because he was not there.

Yawn, is it fun being a communist and a nazi both?

Insult fallacies. Buzzword fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-09-2022 23:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, no I do not speak for DARPA, however I did post a declassified DARPA document on quantum entanglement military networking.

Did I mention that you are gullible?

1. It isn't a DARPA document. It is a BBN document, i.e. it belongs to a contracting firm today owned by Raytheon. The Air Force Research Labs were given full rights but today Raytheon BBN owns the copyright. Raytheon is not the government.

2. Conspicuously absent in the document is/are the details of any demonstration so that it can be reproduced. The document merely describes the untested theory, i.e. people scamming the government for "research funding." Since the government is providing the funding, it receives license to quote from the document.

3. The document was written in 2007. What reason do you surmise that this topic was simply not pursued further by the government?

.


Only a retard like you would expect the details so that the chinks and ruskies can copy the experiments. Really even for a fed you are stupid. Seriously do I have to teach you everything? Again?

LOL

What experiments??????!?


The ones that retarded ****wads like you are not mentally enabled to comprehend, and the experiments that were not included online for obvious reasons that you will never as said be able to comprehend.

Circular argument fallacy. What experiments??????!?
Swan wrote:
Did you buy Apple computers too or just cases of Coors

PS Why does the government fund this page anyway?

Random phrases. No apparent coherency.


Again it is not my fault that you are handicapped with a third grade education.

So do you know why the government funds this page?

Bingo, you do and am flabbergasted that I grasp what the other 99.8 percent of American moron's miss. Then that is what makes me, well me.

CIAO.

You may now claim not to understand, again. Then again depending on your clearance you may in fact be stuck in the dark.

LOL

Argument of the Stone fallacy. RQAA. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Omniscience fallacy. Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.


That is exactly what you say to keep yourself in denial so that you do not kill yourself out of embarrassment

Void argument fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.


In other words, you have been beaten to a literary pulp, as is customary. However, I must remind you that the rules do allow you to ask your Mommy for help when you are stumped as you clearly are now.

Don't feel badly, as I have turned far better than you into stumps, call it a hobby of sorts.

CIAO

Assumption of victory fallacy. Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.


Why would I argue the truth's that I post? LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work. However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself. Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

Silly girl

CIAO


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 15-09-2022 00:28
15-09-2022 00:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Why would I argue the truth's that I post?
What argument?????!? What 'truth'??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work.
Disagree with what??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself.

Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

CIAO

Random words. No apparent coherency.

Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-09-2022 00:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Why would I argue the truth's that I post?
What argument?????!? What 'truth'??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work.
Disagree with what??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself.

Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

CIAO

Random words. No apparent coherency.

Trolling. No argument presented.


Why would I argue the truth's that I post? LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work. However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself. Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

Silly girl

CIAO

No need to alter perfection

Have fun arguing with yourself as usual


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 15-09-2022 00:45
15-09-2022 02:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Why would I argue the truth's that I post?
What argument?????!? What 'truth'??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work.
Disagree with what??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself.

Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

CIAO

Random words. No apparent coherency.

Trolling. No argument presented.


Why would I argue the truth's that I post? LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work. However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself. Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

Silly girl

CIAO

No need to alter perfection

Have fun arguing with yourself as usual

Repetition fallacy (chanting). No argument presented. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-09-2022 02:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Why would I argue the truth's that I post?
What argument?????!? What 'truth'??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work.
Disagree with what??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself.

Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

CIAO

Random words. No apparent coherency.

Trolling. No argument presented.


Why would I argue the truth's that I post? LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work. However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself. Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

Silly girl

CIAO

No need to alter perfection

Have fun arguing with yourself as usual

Repetition fallacy (chanting). No argument presented. Trolling.


Since you are not arguing with my points, it is clear that you agree.

Why would I argue the truth's that I post? LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work. However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself. Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

Silly girl

CIAO

No need to alter perfection

Have fun arguing with yourself as usual




This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 15-09-2022 03:08
15-09-2022 09:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Why would I argue the truth's that I post?
What argument?????!? What 'truth'??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work.
Disagree with what??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself.

Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

CIAO

Random words. No apparent coherency.

Trolling. No argument presented.


Why would I argue the truth's that I post? LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work. However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself. Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

Silly girl

CIAO

No need to alter perfection

Have fun arguing with yourself as usual

Repetition fallacy (chanting). No argument presented. Trolling.


Since you are not arguing with my points, it is clear that you agree.

You aren't making any points.
Swan wrote:
Why would I argue the truth's that I post? LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work. However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself. Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

Silly girl

CIAO

No need to alter perfection

Repetition fallacy (chanting).
Swan wrote:
Have fun arguing with yourself as usual

Inversion fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-09-2022 13:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Why would I argue the truth's that I post?
What argument?????!? What 'truth'??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work.
Disagree with what??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself.

Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

CIAO

Random words. No apparent coherency.

Trolling. No argument presented.


Why would I argue the truth's that I post? LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work. However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself. Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

Silly girl

CIAO

No need to alter perfection

Have fun arguing with yourself as usual

Repetition fallacy (chanting). No argument presented. Trolling.


Since you are not arguing with my points, it is clear that you agree.

You aren't making any points.
Swan wrote:
Why would I argue the truth's that I post? LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work. However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself. Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

Silly girl

CIAO

No need to alter perfection

Repetition fallacy (chanting).
Swan wrote:
Have fun arguing with yourself as usual

Inversion fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


Dude no one thinks that you are worth an argument. A mosquito is more valuable than you and all of your possessions that are not actually owned by the government.



You continually hope for an argument so that you can lie to yourself that you have self-worth, and without an argument you are worthless because no one cares about your sad excuse for a life.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2022 16:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:Dude no one thinks that you are worth an argument.

Incorrect. You only speak for yourself. You can state that you don't think he is worth an argument, and you can solicit others to sign your petition, but that's as far as you get to go.

... unless you have signed documents from others authorizing you to speak for them. Do you have any?

Swan wrote: A mosquito is more valuable than you

... and you expect us to believe that you are a brilliant investor?

.
15-09-2022 18:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude no one thinks that you are worth an argument.

Incorrect. You only speak for yourself. You can state that you don't think he is worth an argument, and you can solicit others to sign your petition, but that's as far as you get to go.

... unless you have signed documents from others authorizing you to speak for them. Do you have any?

Swan wrote: A mosquito is more valuable than you

... and you expect us to believe that you are a brilliant investor?

.


Retired fully at 55 and not on welfare like you and the clowns in your group of commy lemmings


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2022 19:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:Retired fully at 55

... presumably because you have given up trying to hold down a job. Now you bide your time fantasizing about rocks that you pass while you ride your bicycle because you don't have a car and couldn't afford gasoline for it even if you did. You garden because you cannot otherwise afford food.

I presume you have a stream nearby for water.

Being "retired" is a nice way to put it.
15-09-2022 19:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Retired fully at 55

... presumably because you have given up trying to hold down a job. Now you bide your time fantasizing about rocks that you pass while you ride your bicycle because you don't have a car and couldn't afford gasoline for it even if you did. You garden because you cannot otherwise afford food.

I presume you have a stream nearby for water.

Being "retired" is a nice way to put it.


And you are a slave to the system that will use you until you either die or become too weak to work, then they will dump you in the hospital where you will die.

So enjoy being a slave

I have got ten feet high tomato plants now, I could get to 15 feet high next year if I can figure out a proper trellis.

Smile


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2022 19:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:And you are a slave to the system that will use you until you either die or become too weak to work,

Translation: I will continue to add value to society for as long as I wish or until I die, whichever comes first.

Swan wrote: then they will dump you in the hospital where you will die.

My children are "off to the races" so whatever happens to me is totally immaterial.

Swan wrote:So enjoy being a slave

You should learn what a "slave" is. At the moment, you do not.

Swan wrote:I have got ten feet high tomato plants now, I could get to 15 feet high next year if I can figure out a proper trellis.

Your case calls for the IBDaTrellis:





Smile[/quote]
15-09-2022 19:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:And you are a slave to the system that will use you until you either die or become too weak to work,

Translation: I will continue to add value to society for as long as I wish or until I die, whichever comes first.

Swan wrote: then they will dump you in the hospital where you will die.

My children are "off to the races" so whatever happens to me is totally immaterial.

Swan wrote:So enjoy being a slave

You should learn what a "slave" is. At the moment, you do not.

Swan wrote:I have got ten feet high tomato plants now, I could get to 15 feet high next year if I can figure out a proper trellis.

Your case calls for the IBDaTrellis:





Smile
[/quote]

LOL as if your babbling here is of value to society.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stop me I need to breath

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Too bad that you are of no value to the family that you aborted


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2022 19:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:LOL as if your babbling here is of value to society.

You and I share the distinction of contributing to what is arguably the internet's top discussion site. Well done.

Swan wrote: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude, you totally misspelled WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. All you had to do was copy-paste it from the paragraph below.

Rookie.

Swan wrote:Stop me I need to breath

Dude, you totally misspelled "breathe."

Swan wrote:Too bad that you are of no value to the family that you aborted

Philosophically, nobody is of any value to the family that is aborted.

Do you have any more pearls of wisdom?
15-09-2022 20:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL as if your babbling here is of value to society.

You and I share the distinction of contributing to what is arguably the internet's top discussion site. Well done.

Swan wrote: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude, you totally misspelled WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. All you had to do was copy-paste it from the paragraph below.

Rookie.

Swan wrote:Stop me I need to breath

Dude, you totally misspelled "breathe."

Swan wrote:Too bad that you are of no value to the family that you aborted

Philosophically, nobody is of any value to the family that is aborted.

Do you have any more pearls of wisdom?


LOL actually Facebook gets more hits in one tenth of a second than this fake government page has received in its entire history. This is the **** of the net and you are the chief turd.

However since you deny the holocaust and the last ice age you obviously create your own reality in the bowl of jello that you use for a mind


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2022 22:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL as if your babbling here is of value to society.

You and I share the distinction of contributing to what is arguably the internet's top discussion site. Well done.

Swan wrote: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude, you totally misspelled WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. All you had to do was copy-paste it from the paragraph below.

Rookie.

Swan wrote:Stop me I need to breath

Dude, you totally misspelled "breathe."

Swan wrote:Too bad that you are of no value to the family that you aborted

Philosophically, nobody is of any value to the family that is aborted.

Do you have any more pearls of wisdom?


That is what happens when you are laughing so hard that you run out of breath, you know like the sailors on the Kursk. So are you the official second grade spelling teacher?

Now can you elaborate how this site is the tops of the internet?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Then explain how your babbles here are contributing to society in some grand way without inferring your obvious delusions of grandeur.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-09-2022 03:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Why would I argue the truth's that I post?
What argument?????!? What 'truth'??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work.
Disagree with what??????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself.

Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

CIAO

Random words. No apparent coherency.

Trolling. No argument presented.


Why would I argue the truth's that I post? LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work. However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself. Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

Silly girl

CIAO

No need to alter perfection

Have fun arguing with yourself as usual

Repetition fallacy (chanting). No argument presented. Trolling.


Since you are not arguing with my points, it is clear that you agree.

You aren't making any points.
Swan wrote:
Why would I argue the truth's that I post? LOL if you disagree then you may argue, that is how discussions work. However, in your dysfunctional world you need for me to argue with myself. Sorry since I am always correct there is just no need for me to do that.

Silly girl

CIAO

No need to alter perfection

Repetition fallacy (chanting).
Swan wrote:
Have fun arguing with yourself as usual

Inversion fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


Dude no one thinks that you are worth an argument. A mosquito is more valuable than you and all of your possessions that are not actually owned by the government.

You continually hope for an argument so that you can lie to yourself that you have self-worth, and without an argument you are worthless because no one cares about your sad excuse for a life.

Omniscience fallacy. Bulverism fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 7 of 9<<<56789>





Join the debate Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
World Reliance on Fuel Derived from the Ground.2127-09-2022 03:17
CO2 Is Helping the Ozone Layer to Recover113-08-2022 05:54
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat27201-07-2022 06:42
Co2 ice samples1102-06-2022 22:44
Nitrate Reduction - Powerful Greenhouse Gas Emission AND Alkalinity8812-05-2022 03:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact