Remember me
▼ Content

Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..

Page 6 of 10<<<45678>>>
11-09-2022 10:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14404)
HarveyH55 wrote:You have your beliefs, i have mine.

I believe that is the case with all people who don't have others doing their thinking for them.

HarveyH55 wrote: Of course it's all a lot of speculation, about when, how long, but fossil-remains suggest that warm-loving species do very well, for a while.

It's not fossils that suggest this, but our own observations. Take Russia and Canada as examples. The vast bulk of their populations live in the very south of the country while leaving vast, cold terrain virtually unpopulated. There are no jungles near the poles like those near the equator.

HarveyH55 wrote:Then, died out pretty quick.

I'd be very interested in learning how fossils suggest this.

HarveyH55 wrote:A really long winter would make the environment hostile to the warm-loving species. The cold tolerant species pretty much dominated much of the planet, for a good while

Teach me. How do you know this, or why do you believe this?

HarveyH55 wrote: . We can only guess at how what, got where.

Correct. Science predicts nature, Science cannot speak about the past. For that, we can only speculate.

HarveyH55 wrote:We guess that dinosaurs were cold-blooded reptiles to, based on what we got still living.

That's not entirely accurate. I, for example, presume that dinosaurs evolved into the birds we have today, that dinosaurs such as T-Rex are today's falcons, eagles, owls, etc., that dinos like veloceraptor are today's ravens, crows, buzzards, condors, etc., and plant-eating dinos like triceratops are today's pigeons and the like. I base my speculation on the similarities of the skeletal structures. Since birds are very warm-blooded (higher body temperatures than humans, for the most part) I do not presume that dinosaurs were cold-blooded.

... however, the speculations of others will vary.

11-09-2022 13:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No human being will ever read all of your nonsense, including Harvey.

Harvey, will you read my post?

Swan wrote:LOL tell us again that the ice never created terminal moraines.

I never said it a first time. You are being dishonest and misstating my position.

It is you who will not explain why you believe that all moraines were somehow simultaneously being pushed along by glaciers in which they were not even buried.

First you claimed that there never was an ice age or holocaust, then you claimed that glaciers never push anything ahead of them. Then when I gave the name terminal moraines like the ones I ride my bike over, and now you are now trying to pretend that you never claimed that ice never pushes anything.

All in all you are a typical fool on a government check thinking as they taught you, which is thinking like a subverted communist following the party line. You have life but no soul, which is why you hate and fear my flag and true freedom and most of all the truth that Trump brings to the light

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 11-09-2022 14:09
11-09-2022 17:46
(14404)
Swan wrote:First you claimed that there never was an ice age

There is no "First.". I claim there was no "ice age" and I claim that the term "ice age" is a completely undefined buzzword that means something different to each person who uses the term ... which is why nobody will unambiguously define the term lest it be shown to be false.

Oh, look! That means that you have never defined it. Imagine that. You know that the moment you pretend to specify your delusional fantasy derived from you gullibility, your "ice age" fantasy gets proven false and you end up crying in the corner.

Swan wrote:or holocaust,

Now you are intentionally misrepresenting my position. That means you're desperate. That means you know you're wrong but are now going to lie to yourself until you once again convince yourself that you are correct. What a schytty way to live.

Swan wrote: then you claimed that glaciers never push anything ahead of them.

There is no "then". Glaciers carry that which is contained within them. They don't push anything. Yours is such an absurd notion that I was motivated to make the pic to show this.

Swan wrote: Then when I gave the name terminal moraines

You declared some rocks to be moraines, but you never explained how you know they are moraines. For the time being, they are just rocks about which you fantasize. I can drive by rocks without fantasizing events surrounding them. I don't see why you need to.

Once you have explained how you have verified that the rocks are moraines, you can explain how those rocks were buried in glaciers at the same time as all the other moraines.

Until then, no moraines, no ice age.

All in all you are a typical fool, thinking as they taught you, which is thinking like a subverted communist following the party line. You have life but no soul, which is why you HATED and feared Liz and true freedom and most of all the truth.
11-09-2022 18:33
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

I believe that is the case with all people who don't have others doing their thinking for them.

HarveyH55 wrote: Of course it's all a lot of speculation, about when, how long, but fossil-remains suggest that warm-loving species do very well, for a while.

It's not fossils that suggest this, but our own observations. Take Russia and Canada as examples. The vast bulk of their populations live in the very south of the country while leaving vast, cold terrain virtually unpopulated. There are no jungles near the poles like those near the equator.

HarveyH55 wrote:A really long winter would make the environment hostile to the warm-loving species. The cold tolerant species pretty much dominated much of the planet, for a good while

Correct. Science predicts nature, Science cannot speak about the past. For that, we can only speculate.

HarveyH55 wrote:We guess that dinosaurs were cold-blooded reptiles to, based on what we got still living.

That's not entirely accurate. I, for example, presume that dinosaurs evolved into the birds we have today, that dinosaurs such as T-Rex are today's falcons, eagles, owls, etc., that dinos like veloceraptor are today's ravens, crows, buzzards, condors, etc., and plant-eating dinos like triceratops are today's pigeons and the like. I base my speculation on the similarities of the skeletal structures. Since birds are very warm-blooded (higher body temperatures than humans, for the most part) I do not presume that dinosaurs were cold-blooded.

The giant dinosaurs would have required a huge amount of food, just to maintain their bulk, and moving it around. Maintaining a high body temperature, burns a lot of calories as well. Cold-blooded, reptilian metabolism makes more sense to me. Not having to rely on a steady food supply, to maintain a healthy body temperature, would help get them through lean periods, as they seek new feed grounds. They were farmers and ranchers. They would need to move often, after depleting the local food supply. Quite a few spend the winter months down here in Florida, just like the 'green' liberals... Birds are more likely to have evolved, to be lighter, faster, than the preditors which fed on them.
11-09-2022 19:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:First you claimed that there never was an ice age

There is no "First.". I claim there was no "ice age" and I claim that the term "ice age" is a completely undefined buzzword that means something different to each person who uses the term ... which is why nobody will unambiguously define the term lest it be shown to be false.

Oh, look! That means that you have never defined it. Imagine that. You know that the moment you pretend to specify your delusional fantasy derived from you gullibility, your "ice age" fantasy gets proven false and you end up crying in the corner.

Swan wrote:or holocaust,

Now you are intentionally misrepresenting my position. That means you're desperate. That means you know you're wrong but are now going to lie to yourself until you once again convince yourself that you are correct. What a schytty way to live.

Swan wrote: then you claimed that glaciers never push anything ahead of them.

There is no "then". Glaciers carry that which is contained within them. They don't push anything. Yours is such an absurd notion that I was motivated to make the pic to show this.

Swan wrote: Then when I gave the name terminal moraines

You declared some rocks to be moraines, but you never explained how you know they are moraines. For the time being, they are just rocks about which you fantasize. I can drive by rocks without fantasizing events surrounding them. I don't see why you need to.

Once you have explained how you have verified that the rocks are moraines, you can explain how those rocks were buried in glaciers at the same time as all the other moraines.

Until then, no moraines, no ice age.

All in all you are a typical fool, thinking as they taught you, which is thinking like a subverted communist following the party line. You have life but no soul, which is why you HATED and feared Liz and true freedom and most of all the truth.

Says the total moron who denies the ice age and the holocaust. With great pride I might add.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

11-09-2022 19:13
(14404)
HarveyH55 wrote: The giant dinosaurs would have required a huge amount of food,

My presumption is that large dinosaurs required a lot of food. Fossils suggest that the vast majority of dinosaurs were small, or very small. I also presume that there was a lot of food back when dinosaurs lived. I don't believe plant-eating dinosaurs were want for plants to eat.

HarveyH55 wrote: Cold-blooded, reptilian metabolism makes more sense to me.

Fair enough. I wasn't there to verify either way.

My personal speculation is that some dinosaurs that lived in colder climates developed fur/hairs to aid in remaining warm, hence, surviving better. As they needed to be faster (as you pointed out), either to evade predators or to catch prey, those that could accelerate better by being lighter had a distinct survival advantage. Those that could accelerate better because their hairs were more and more feather-like had a distinct survival advantage. Eventually, when these two advantages developed to the point that they could synergystically work together, flight developed and that became an entirely new distinct survival advantage.

In case anybody missed it, this is just my speculation. I wasn't there.

11-09-2022 19:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:

My presumption is that large dinosaurs required a lot of food. Fossils suggest that the vast majority of dinosaurs were small, or very small. I also presume that there was a lot of food back when dinosaurs lived. I don't believe plant-eating dinosaurs were want for plants to eat.

My personal speculation is that some dinosaurs that lived in colder climates developed fur/hairs to aid in remaining warm, hence, surviving better. As they needed to be faster (as you pointed out), either to evade predators or to catch prey, those that could accelerate better by being lighter had a distinct survival advantage. Those that could accelerate better because their hairs were more and more feather-like had a distinct survival advantage. Eventually, when these two advantages developed to the point that they could synergystically work together, flight developed and that became an entirely new distinct survival advantage.

Your speculations are actually delusions as you believe them to be true

ULTRA MAGA

11-09-2022 19:55
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

You brought in the T-Rex evolving into a bird, so I expected we were discussing the big-boys. The smaller, snack size would have to improve their survival skills, or go extinct.
11-09-2022 19:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... and a photo of Schrodingers cat has already been teleported via entanglement.

... says the schizzo who thinks glaciers push things along on the outside.

Swan wrote: Again by asking if a tomato can be teleported you inform the rest of us that as I have already said that you do not understand the difference between information and mass.

I was merely asking a question. I wanted to know just how absurd your delusion really is.

Once again, at what point did your thought-masters direct you to not ask how this faster-than-light demonstration, that supposed already happened, by unnamed people in undocumented proceedings, was somehow measured?

You are really not very intelligent, I suspect that you are below average even when considering the typical moron on the government payroll.

Terminal Moraine
It forms at the very end of a glacier, telling scientists today important information about the glacier and how it moved. At a terminal moraine, all the debris that was scooped up and pushed to the front of the glacier is deposited as a large clump of rocks, soil, and sediment.

So son you can drink the Kool-Aid anytime

Glaciers don't shove rocks in front of it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-09-2022 20:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... and a photo of Schrodingers cat has already been teleported via entanglement.

... says the schizzo who thinks glaciers push things along on the outside.

Swan wrote: Again by asking if a tomato can be teleported you inform the rest of us that as I have already said that you do not understand the difference between information and mass.

I was merely asking a question. I wanted to know just how absurd your delusion really is.

Once again, at what point did your thought-masters direct you to not ask how this faster-than-light demonstration, that supposed already happened, by unnamed people in undocumented proceedings, was somehow measured?

You are really not very intelligent, I suspect that you are below average even when considering the typical moron on the government payroll.

Terminal Moraine
It forms at the very end of a glacier, telling scientists today important information about the glacier and how it moved. At a terminal moraine, all the debris that was scooped up and pushed to the front of the glacier is deposited as a large clump of rocks, soil, and sediment.

So son you can drink the Kool-Aid anytime

Glaciers don't shove rocks in front of it.

Yes they do, the term is terminal moraine.

A terminal, or end, moraine consists of a ridgelike accumulation of glacial debris pushed forward by the leading glacial snout and dumped at the outermost edge of any given ice advance. It curves convexly down the valley and may extend up the sides as lateral moraines. It may appear as a belt of hilly ground with knobs and kettles.

Here is a photo of a terminal moraine in progress

LOL what is it like going thru life being totally retarded and on the government welfare payroll?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-09-2022 20:14
11-09-2022 20:16
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Apparently quite deluded.

* He has claimed to be able to speak for everybody.
* He has claimed to be able to describe in detail events he was not witness to.
* He has claimed to be able to override physics, including thermodynamics and hydraulics.
* He has claimed to be able to travel faster than light.
* He has claimed everything to be a moraine.
* He has claimed to be a psychiatrist.
* He has claimed to see stuff people posted when they never posted it.

Quantum entangled photons have been measured at least 10,000 times light speed.

Not possible to measure.
Swan wrote:
It is not unusual that a brain the size of a pea like yours can not comprehend this or any other cutting edge physics experiments. Other measurements of entanglement have come in at around 3-trillion meters per second

Not possible to measure.
Swan wrote:
The team came back and said that quantum entanglement transfers information at around 3-trillion meters per second – or four orders of magnitude faster than light.

Not possible to measure.
Swan wrote:
Or in other words from any realistic two points on Earth entanglement is effectively instantaneous

Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Swan wrote:
So go back to assembling your Lego Moon base and leave the cutting edge physics to the truly talented.

Insulting people gets you nowhere. Insult fallacy.
Swan wrote:
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. -- New Army-funded research could help lay the groundwork for future quantum communication networks and large-scale quantum computers.

This again????!? Let's see you build a half adder out of quantum mechanics!
Swan wrote:
Researchers sent entangled qubit states through a communication cable linking one quantum network node to a second node.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Why the hell do you need a cable????????!? What does this 'cable' look like?????!?
Swan wrote:
Scientists at the Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering at the University of Chicago, funded and managed by the U.S. Army Combat Capability Development, known as DEVCOM, Army Research Laboratory's Center for Distributed Quantum Information, also amplified an entangled state via the same cable first by using the cable to entangle two qubits in each of two nodes, then entangling these qubits further with other qubits in the nodes.

Why do you need a cable??????!? According to YOU, no cable is needed!
Swan wrote:
The peer-reviewed journal Nature published the research in its Feb. 24, 2021, issue.

Science does not use consensus. There is no voting bloc in science. Science isn't a magazine, journal, website, pamphlet, book, or any other media. It is not a research or a study. It is not the army, navy, or air force of any nation.
Swan wrote:
"The entanglement distribution results the team achieved brought together years of their research related to approaches for transferring quantum states and related to advanced fabrication procedures to realize the experiments," said Dr. Sara Gamble, program manager at the Army Research Office, an element of the Army's corporate research laboratory, and co-manager of the CDQI, which funded the work. "This is an exciting achievement and one that paves the way for increasingly complex experiments with additional quantum nodes that we'll need for the large-scale quantum networks and computers of ultimate interest to the Army."

Sounds like someone successfully scammed a bunch of money out of the federal government again. This is a sales pitch.
Swan wrote:
Qubits, or quantum bits, are the basic units of quantum information. By exploiting their quantum properties, like superposition, and their ability to be entangled together, scientists and engineers are creating next-generation quantum computers that will be able to solve previously unsolvable problems.

More sales pitch. You are actually now arguing a paradox:
1) quantum states are instantaneous anywhere on Earth.
2) a cable is used to transmit quantum states.

Redefinition fallacies (cable<->computer).
Swan wrote:
The research team uses superconducting qubits, tiny cryogenic circuits that can be manipulated electrically.

A bit is not a circuit. Cryogenics are not a circuit. Cryogenics is not electricity. Electricity is not a hand. Redefinition fallacies.
Swan wrote:
"Developing methods that allow us to transfer entangled states will be essential to scaling quantum computing," said Prof. Andrew Cleland, the John A. MacLean senior professor of Molecular Engineering Innovation and Enterprise at University of Chicago, who led the research.

You are quoting sales pitches from people that just scam federal money. You have no understanding of computers and how they are built, the concept of cryogenics, the concept of an electrical circuit, or even what a bit means.

It is not possible to measure even the speed of light (except in certain exceptional conditions). It is not possible to measure anything faster than the speed of light at all.

What the hell is a 'professor of Molecular Engineering Innovation and Enterprise'??????!?

What a load of buzzwords, bogus claims, and redefinitions. You're going to have to do better than that, dude.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-09-2022 20:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Apparently quite deluded.

* He has claimed to be able to speak for everybody.
* He has claimed to be able to describe in detail events he was not witness to.
* He has claimed to be able to override physics, including thermodynamics and hydraulics.
* He has claimed to be able to travel faster than light.
* He has claimed everything to be a moraine.
* He has claimed to be a psychiatrist.
* He has claimed to see stuff people posted when they never posted it.

Quantum entangled photons have been measured at least 10,000 times light speed.

Not possible to measure.
Swan wrote:
It is not unusual that a brain the size of a pea like yours can not comprehend this or any other cutting edge physics experiments. Other measurements of entanglement have come in at around 3-trillion meters per second

Not possible to measure.
Swan wrote:
The team came back and said that quantum entanglement transfers information at around 3-trillion meters per second – or four orders of magnitude faster than light.

Not possible to measure.
Swan wrote:
Or in other words from any realistic two points on Earth entanglement is effectively instantaneous

Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Swan wrote:
So go back to assembling your Lego Moon base and leave the cutting edge physics to the truly talented.

Insulting people gets you nowhere. Insult fallacy.
Swan wrote:
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. -- New Army-funded research could help lay the groundwork for future quantum communication networks and large-scale quantum computers.

This again????!? Let's see you build a half adder out of quantum mechanics!
Swan wrote:
Researchers sent entangled qubit states through a communication cable linking one quantum network node to a second node.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Why the hell do you need a cable????????!? What does this 'cable' look like?????!?
Swan wrote:
Scientists at the Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering at the University of Chicago, funded and managed by the U.S. Army Combat Capability Development, known as DEVCOM, Army Research Laboratory's Center for Distributed Quantum Information, also amplified an entangled state via the same cable first by using the cable to entangle two qubits in each of two nodes, then entangling these qubits further with other qubits in the nodes.

Why do you need a cable??????!? According to YOU, no cable is needed!
Swan wrote:
The peer-reviewed journal Nature published the research in its Feb. 24, 2021, issue.

Science does not use consensus. There is no voting bloc in science. Science isn't a magazine, journal, website, pamphlet, book, or any other media. It is not a research or a study. It is not the army, navy, or air force of any nation.
Swan wrote:
"The entanglement distribution results the team achieved brought together years of their research related to approaches for transferring quantum states and related to advanced fabrication procedures to realize the experiments," said Dr. Sara Gamble, program manager at the Army Research Office, an element of the Army's corporate research laboratory, and co-manager of the CDQI, which funded the work. "This is an exciting achievement and one that paves the way for increasingly complex experiments with additional quantum nodes that we'll need for the large-scale quantum networks and computers of ultimate interest to the Army."

Sounds like someone successfully scammed a bunch of money out of the federal government again. This is a sales pitch.
Swan wrote:
Qubits, or quantum bits, are the basic units of quantum information. By exploiting their quantum properties, like superposition, and their ability to be entangled together, scientists and engineers are creating next-generation quantum computers that will be able to solve previously unsolvable problems.

More sales pitch. You are actually now arguing a paradox:
1) quantum states are instantaneous anywhere on Earth.
2) a cable is used to transmit quantum states.

Redefinition fallacies (cable<->computer).
Swan wrote:
The research team uses superconducting qubits, tiny cryogenic circuits that can be manipulated electrically.

A bit is not a circuit. Cryogenics are not a circuit. Cryogenics is not electricity. Electricity is not a hand. Redefinition fallacies.
Swan wrote:
"Developing methods that allow us to transfer entangled states will be essential to scaling quantum computing," said Prof. Andrew Cleland, the John A. MacLean senior professor of Molecular Engineering Innovation and Enterprise at University of Chicago, who led the research.

You are quoting sales pitches from people that just scam federal money. You have no understanding of computers and how they are built, the concept of cryogenics, the concept of an electrical circuit, or even what a bit means.

It is not possible to measure even the speed of light (except in certain exceptional conditions). It is not possible to measure anything faster than the speed of light at all.

What the hell is a 'professor of Molecular Engineering Innovation and Enterprise'??????!?

What a load of buzzwords, bogus claims, and redefinitions. You're going to have to do better than that, dude.

Correct as it is not possible for someone with your meager IQ to comprehend cutting edge quantum entangled particle physics. Which is what makes me what I am and you the follower and wonderer of how does he do that.

But at least you have your Lego sets

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA471450.pdf

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is looking for innovative research proposals in the intriguing area of quantum entanglement -- a developing component of quantum physics that looks at the behavior between atoms and photons that could ultimately play a key role in developing security, unbelievably fast networks and even teleportation.

DARPA's program, called Quantum Entanglement Science and Technology (QuEST) has the lofty goal of developing revolutionary advances in the fundamental understanding of quantum information science, DARPA said. Specifically excluded is research which primarily results in incremental improvement to the existing state of practice or knowledge, DARPA said.

A great discussion about quantum entanglement with Brian Clegg who wrote The God Effect : Quantum Entanglement, Science's Strangest Phenomenon can be found here. In a nutshell Clegg says entanglement "can be used to produce unbreakable encryption. If you send each half of a set of entangled pairs to either end of a communications link, then the randomly generated but linked properties can be used as a key to encrypt information. If anyone intercepts the information it will break the entanglement, and the communication can be stopped before the eavesdropper picks up any data."

But that's just one application. DARPA is looking way beyond that.

DARPA said that while considerable progress has been made in recent years in understanding the fundamentals of quantum information science on both experimental and theoretical sides, many fundamental issues remain unresolved and many fundamental challenges remain.

Specifically DARPA said: "We envision a close collaboration between experimentalists and theorists so that novel theoretical concepts related to quantum information science may be developed and validated experimentally. Proposals may address, for example: the nature, establishment, control, or transport of multi-qubit entanglement; the interconversion between different types of quantum information known as qubits, while preserving coherence and entanglement; understanding the nature of decoherence and the fundamental limits of coherence and entanglement preservation; identification of new problems or challenges where quantum information science is likely to provide a dramatic improvement, and experimental demonstrations of such improvement. "

Quantum computing uses matter -- atoms and molecules -- to process massive amounts of tasks at supercomputing speeds because qubits hold both the values 0 and 1 simultaneously, and share those values among all qubits. It is based on the laws of quantum mechanics, which look at interaction and behavior of matter on atomic and subatomic -- proton, neutron and electron -- levels. One of the most intriguing areas of research has been in quantum cryptography, which uses photons to carry encryption keys to secure communications.

Sorry but I can not get into the really fun classified stuff that I am invested in

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-09-2022 20:53
11-09-2022 21:26
(14404)
Swan wrote:Sorry but I can not get into the really fun classified stuff that I am invested in

Totally forgivable. Everybody knows that you can't divulge classified stuff to the public until the FBI interviews you.

Swan wrote:Correct as it is not possible for someone with your meager IQ to comprehend cutting edge quantum entangled particle physics.

I have to apologize. You are totally correct. I did my own tests and they confirm everything you said.

The left-hand side of the picture below shows my entangled photons at rest, and the right-hand side shows those same photons once they were teleported at 10,000 times the speed of light. There's no denying the photographic evidence. Those photons were clearly photographed going 3-trillion meters per second. You can see it right there, plain as day.

I don't know what to say other than I'm sorry for ever having doubted you. I'll know better next time.

Oh, my tests revealed the reason for the cable. Although the entangled photons react instantaneously anywhere in the universe, they need a cable to regulate the timing.

Thanks again for the illumination and I extend my apologies for my previous misunderstanding.
Attached image:

11-09-2022 21:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Sorry but I can not get into the really fun classified stuff that I am invested in

Totally forgivable. Everybody knows that you can't divulge classified stuff to the public until the FBI interviews you.

Swan wrote:Correct as it is not possible for someone with your meager IQ to comprehend cutting edge quantum entangled particle physics.

I have to apologize. You are totally correct. I did my own tests and they confirm everything you said.

The left-hand side of the picture below shows my entangled photons at rest, and the right-hand side shows those same photons once they were teleported at 10,000 times the speed of light. There's no denying the photographic evidence. Those photons were clearly photographed going 3-trillion meters per second. You can see it right there, plain as day.

I don't know what to say other than I'm sorry for ever having doubted you. I'll know better next time.

Oh, my tests revealed the reason for the cable. Although the entangled photons react instantaneously anywhere in the universe, they need a cable to regulate the timing.

Thanks again for the illumination and I extend my apologies for my previous misunderstanding.

LOL actually the FBI wishes that they had the required clearance to deal with my quantum fluctuations. Once upon a time they may have tried and given up as my electrons were never quite where they were supposed to bee!

PS you aren't arguing with me by the way, now you are arguing with DARPA. However please continue as you are actually quite amusing

ULTRA MAGA

11-09-2022 22:28
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Correct as it is not possible for someone with your meager IQ to comprehend cutting edge quantum entangled particle physics.
[quote]Swan wrote:
Which is what makes me what I am and you the follower and wonderer of how does he do that.

You don't do that.
Swan wrote:

What have you got against Lego? I don't buy Lego sets. They are too expensive for what you get. I have better things to spend my money on.
Swan wrote:
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is looking for innovative research proposals in the intriguing area of quantum entanglement -- a developing component of quantum physics that looks at the behavior between atoms and photons that could ultimately play a key role in developing security, unbelievably fast networks and even teleportation.

Not quantum physics.
Swan wrote:
DARPA's program, called Quantum Entanglement Science and Technology (QuEST) has the lofty goal of developing revolutionary advances in the fundamental understanding of quantum information science, DARPA said. Specifically excluded is research which primarily results in incremental improvement to the existing state of practice or knowledge, DARPA said.

What practice or knowledge?????!? There is no such thing as 'quantum information science'.
Swan wrote:
A great discussion about quantum entanglement with Brian Clegg who wrote The God Effect : Quantum Entanglement, Science's Strangest Phenomenon can be found here. In a nutshell Clegg says entanglement "can be used to produce unbreakable encryption. If you send each half of a set of entangled pairs to either end of a communications link, then the randomly generated but linked properties can be used as a key to encrypt information. If anyone intercepts the information it will break the entanglement, and the communication can be stopped before the eavesdropper picks up any data."

Why do you need a cable at all??????!? How do you intercept entanglement??????!?
Swan wrote:

DARPA isn't looking. They don't do their own research.
Swan wrote:
DARPA said that while considerable progress has been made in recent years in understanding the fundamentals of quantum information science on both experimental and theoretical sides, many fundamental issues remain unresolved and many fundamental challenges remain.

Like defining 'quantum information science'?????!?
Swan wrote:
Specifically DARPA said: "We envision a close collaboration between experimentalists and theorists so that novel theoretical concepts related to quantum information science may be developed and validated experimentally. Proposals may address, for example: the nature, establishment, control, or transport of multi-qubit entanglement; the interconversion between different types of quantum information known as qubits, while preserving coherence and entanglement; understanding the nature of decoherence and the fundamental limits of coherence and entanglement preservation; identification of new problems or challenges where quantum information science is likely to provide a dramatic improvement, and experimental demonstrations of such improvement. "

A load of buzzwords. Meaningless.
Swan wrote:
Quantum computing uses matter -- atoms and molecules -- to process massive amounts of tasks at supercomputing speeds because qubits hold both the values 0 and 1
simultaneously, and share those values among all qubits.

Which is the same as holding no value at all.
Swan wrote:
It is based on the laws of quantum mechanics, which look at interaction and behavior of matter on atomic and subatomic -- proton, neutron and electron -- levels. One of the most intriguing areas of research has been in quantum cryptography, which uses photons to carry encryption keys to secure communications.

We already have that. It's called fiber optics communications. I have a trunk line running in front of my house feeding a nearby town.
Swan wrote:
Sorry but I can not get into the really fun classified stuff that I am invested in

You are making shit up again. There is no 'classified stuff' that you're invested in.

The Parrot Killer

11-09-2022 22:32
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL actually the FBI wishes that they had the required clearance to deal with my quantum fluctuations. Once upon a time they may have tried and given up as my electrons were never quite where they were supposed to bee!

So you are really not here, eh?
Swan wrote:
PS you aren't arguing with me by the way, now you are arguing with DARPA.

DARPA isn't doing research. It only funds research. Giving money to twits like this is certainly worth arguing against.

The Parrot Killer

11-09-2022 22:49
(14404)
Swan wrote:LOL actually the FBI wishes that they had the required clearance to deal with my quantum fluctuations. Once upon a time they may have tried and given up as my electrons were never quite where they were supposed to bee!

Several things of which I am certain:

1. I am not arguing with DARPA
2. You believe that you speak for DARPA
3. You do not speak for DARPA
4. The FBI, as an organization, is a member of the US Intelligence Community
5. Quantum fluctuations aren't a matter of Federal law enforcement
6. Your electrons are never supposed to bee anywhere, but instead have probability fields as to where they might bee.

11-09-2022 22:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Correct as it is not possible for someone with your meager IQ to comprehend cutting edge quantum entangled particle physics.
[quote]Swan wrote:
Which is what makes me what I am and you the follower and wonderer of how does he do that.

You don't do that.
Swan wrote:

What have you got against Lego? I don't buy Lego sets. They are too expensive for what you get. I have better things to spend my money on.
Swan wrote:

Not quantum physics.
Swan wrote:

What practice or knowledge?????!? There is no such thing as 'quantum information science'.
Swan wrote:

Why do you need a cable at all??????!? How do you intercept entanglement??????!?
Swan wrote:

DARPA isn't looking. They don't do their own research.
Swan wrote:

Like defining 'quantum information science'?????!?
Swan wrote:

A load of buzzwords. Meaningless.
Swan wrote:
Quantum computing uses matter -- atoms and molecules -- to process massive amounts of tasks at supercomputing speeds because qubits hold both the values 0 and 1
simultaneously, and share those values among all qubits.

Which is the same as holding no value at all.
Swan wrote:
It is based on the laws of quantum mechanics, which look at interaction and behavior of matter on atomic and subatomic -- proton, neutron and electron -- levels. One of the most intriguing areas of research has been in quantum cryptography, which uses photons to carry encryption keys to secure communications.

We already have that. It's called fiber optics communications. I have a trunk line running in front of my house feeding a nearby town.
Swan wrote:

You are making shit up again. There is no 'classified stuff' that you're invested in.

You are silly when I trigger you.

ULTRA MAGA

11-09-2022 22:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL actually the FBI wishes that they had the required clearance to deal with my quantum fluctuations. Once upon a time they may have tried and given up as my electrons were never quite where they were supposed to bee!

Several things of which I am certain:

1. I am not arguing with DARPA
2. You believe that you speak for DARPA
3. You do not speak for DARPA
4. The FBI, as an organization, is a member of the US Intelligence Community
5. Quantum fluctuations aren't a matter of Federal law enforcement
6. Your electrons are never supposed to bee anywhere, but instead have probability fields as to where they might bee.

LOL, no I do not speak for DARPA, however I did post a declassified DARPA document on quantum entanglement military networking.

You may continue jerking off in public because you obviously can not grasp the first tidbit of faster than light photon entanglement no matter how hard you tried. If you could you would have a real job instead of jerking me off daily

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-09-2022 22:59
11-09-2022 23:28
(14404)
Swan wrote:LOL, no I do not speak for DARPA, however I did post a declassified DARPA document on quantum entanglement military networking.

Did I mention that you are gullible?

1. It isn't a DARPA document. It is a BBN document, i.e. it belongs to a contracting firm today owned by Raytheon. The Air Force Research Labs were given full rights but today Raytheon BBN owns the copyright. Raytheon is not the government.

2. Conspicuously absent in the document is/are the details of any demonstration so that it can be reproduced. The document merely describes the untested theory, i.e. people scamming the government for "research funding." Since the government is providing the funding, it receives license to quote from the document.

3. The document was written in 2007. What reason do you surmise that this topic was simply not pursued further by the government?

12-09-2022 00:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, no I do not speak for DARPA, however I did post a declassified DARPA document on quantum entanglement military networking.

1. It isn't a DARPA document. It is a BBN document, i.e. it belongs to a contracting firm today owned by Raytheon. The Air Force Research Labs were given full rights but today Raytheon BBN owns the copyright. Raytheon is not the government.

2. Conspicuously absent in the document is/are the details of any demonstration so that it can be reproduced. The document merely describes the untested theory, i.e. people scamming the government for "research funding." Since the government is providing the funding, it receives license to quote from the document.

3. The document was written in 2007. What reason do you surmise that this topic was simply not pursued further by the government?

Only a retard like you would expect the details so that the chinks and ruskies can copy the experiments. Really even for a fed you are stupid. Seriously do I have to teach you everything? Again?

LOL

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 12-09-2022 01:16
12-09-2022 03:54
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
IBdaMann wrote:

A month ago I was looking at a plus 1000 kg crocodile in Broome that was cold blooded. Making it up again IBDm

duncan61
12-09-2022 04:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

A month ago I was looking at a plus 1000 kg crocodile in Broome that was cold blooded. Making it up again IBDm

LOL is this two schizzos reason class

ULTRA MAGA

12-09-2022 04:34
(14404)
duncan61 wrote:A month ago I was looking at a plus 1000 kg crocodile in Broome that was cold blooded. Making it up again IBDm

Could someone please translate duncan into English for me?
12-09-2022 13:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:A month ago I was looking at a plus 1000 kg crocodile in Broome that was cold blooded. Making it up again IBDm

Could someone please translate duncan into English for me?

The English is perfect, perhaps you want it translated into schizzo

ULTRA MAGA

12-09-2022 16:55
(14404)
Swan wrote:The English is perfect,

... says the illiterate schizzo who thinks Queen Elizabeth was "amoral."

Swan wrote: ... perhaps you want it translated into schizzo

Of course that would be your first inclination.

Swan wrote: A month ago I was looking at a plus 1000 kg crocodile in Broome that was cold blooded. Making it up again IBDm

Since you offered, would you translate this into schizzo, please?
12-09-2022 17:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The English is perfect,

... says the illiterate schizzo who thinks Queen Elizabeth was "amoral."

Swan wrote: ... perhaps you want it translated into schizzo

Of course that would be your first inclination.

Swan wrote: A month ago I was looking at a plus 1000 kg crocodile in Broome that was cold blooded. Making it up again IBDm

Since you offered, would you translate this into schizzo, please?

Sorry son, I can not help you as only you can choose to take your medications.

Silly girl

ULTRA MAGA

12-09-2022 18:45
(14404)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Since you offered, would you translate this into schizzo, please?
Sure: "I can not help you as only you can prevent wildfires."

Into the Night has indicated that many wildfires are just plain arson, and now you're telling me that Queen Elizabeth started all of them in her attempt to burn down the White House?

Your theory seems a little far fetched. Name-dropping Into the Night isn't going to somehow make you more credible.

12-09-2022 19:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Since you offered, would you translate this into schizzo, please?
Sure: "I can not help you as only you can prevent wildfires."

Into the Night has indicated that many wildfires are just plain arson, and now you're telling me that Queen Elizabeth started all of them in her attempt to burn down the White House?

Your theory seems a little far fetched. Name-dropping Into the Night isn't going to somehow make you more credible.

Sorry, it seems that you need an American history lesson, so contact one of your woke professors.

Hitler never did anything to me either, so from your perspective I am irrational if I call Hitler a piece of shit.

LOL I really enjoy triggering Nazis like you.

Again you forgot that the british burned the white house before begging for help from their knees.

Did you figure out who prince andrew the baby fuc-ker is yet?

ULTRA MAGA

12-09-2022 19:32
(14404)
Swan wrote:Hitler never did anything to me either, so from your perspective I am irrational if I call Hitler a piece of shit.

Hitler committed atrocities that have been thoroughly investigated and verified through overwhelming corroborating evidence.

Liz never did anything that was even corroborated outside of tabloids for gullibles.

Swan wrote:LOL I really enjoy triggering Nazis like you.

I really enjoy watching paranoid gullibles convince themselves that they have "triggered" others with their incoherent babblings.

Swan wrote:Again you forgot that the british burned the white house before begging for help from their knees.

Again you forgot that the British who burned the White House weren't Liz. The guilty British did not know that only they can prevent wildfires.

Swan wrote:Did you figure out who prince andrew the baby fuc-ker is yet?

I'm still not very knowledgeable on who this person is, just as you aren't very knowledgeable on how a 17-year-old woman is not a baby.

12-09-2022 19:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Hitler never did anything to me either, so from your perspective I am irrational if I call Hitler a piece of shit.

Hitler committed atrocities that have been thoroughly investigated and verified through overwhelming corroborating evidence.

Liz never did anything that was even corroborated outside of tabloids for gullibles.

Swan wrote:LOL I really enjoy triggering Nazis like you.

I really enjoy watching paranoid gullibles convince themselves that they have "triggered" others with their incoherent babblings.

Swan wrote:Again you forgot that the british burned the white house before begging for help from their knees.

Again you forgot that the British who burned the White House weren't Liz. The guilty British did not know that only they can prevent wildfires.

Swan wrote:Did you figure out who prince andrew the baby fuc-ker is yet?

I'm still not very knowledgeable on who this person is, just as you aren't very knowledgeable on how a 17-year-old woman is not a baby.

Actually you are a woke liberal piece of shit who believes that they have the right to tell me what to believe, and is failing miserably

So ding dong the witch is dead, party at the Irish pub.

https://www.newsweek.com/queen-elizabeth-dead-ireland-india-commonwealth-republic-1741243

While the Queen reigned during a period of much change for the British Empire and the subsequently formed Commonwealth of Nations, many in former colonies consider her a figurehead for the brutality their people suffered.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 12-09-2022 19:45
12-09-2022 19:46
(14404)
Swan wrote:Actually you are a woke liberal piece of shit who believes that they have the right to tell me what to believe, and is failing miserably

Well, my work here is done. That's what I was directed to make you believe. Thank you for making it so easy. Now I can finish the paperwork and have a beer.
12-09-2022 19:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually you are a woke liberal piece of shit who believes that they have the right to tell me what to believe, and is failing miserably

Well, my work here is done. That's what I was directed to make you believe. Thank you for making it so easy. Now I can finish the paperwork and have a beer.

In other words you have now accepted that I am invulnerable to the psychological subjugation that you are failing to elicit. So go make out your official report to the communist that you serve willingly.

PS. Ding dong the witch is dead and you can't tell me what to believe.

ULTRA MAGA

12-09-2022 19:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:

In other words you have now accepted that I am invulnerable to the psychological subjugation that you are failing to elicit. So go make out your official report to the communist that you serve willingly.

PS. Ding dong the witch is dead and you can't tell me what to believe.

ULTRA MAGA

12-09-2022 21:01
(14404)
Swan wrote:In other words you have now accepted that I am invulnerable to failed psychological subjugation

Correct. You recognize that you are only vulnerable to successful subjugation, and you make that very easy to accomplish.

Swan wrote: you can't tell me what to believe.

That's what I told you to believe.

12-09-2022 22:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:In other words you have now accepted that I am invulnerable to failed psychological subjugation

Correct. You recognize that you are only vulnerable to successful subjugation, and you make that very easy to accomplish.

Swan wrote: you can't tell me what to believe.

That's what I told you to believe.

But you bought cigarettes and I bought Apple computer stock.

Smile kiddy

ULTRA MAGA

12-09-2022 22:38
(14404)
Swan wrote:But you bought cigarettes and I bought Apple computer stock.

What you bought was the hook, the line and the sinker. You allowed others to avail themselves of your gullibility and to do your thinking for you, convincing you that all rocks are moraines, not because they were ever buried in any glaciers, but because they were "pushed along."

* G * U * L * L * I * B * L * E *

Swan, the image below depicts a manila moraine, right?

12-09-2022 22:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5720)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:But you bought cigarettes and I bought Apple computer stock.

What you bought was the hook, the line and the sinker. You allowed others to avail themselves of your gullibility and to do your thinking for you, convincing you that all rocks are moraines, not because they were ever buried in any glaciers, but because they were "pushed along."

* G * U * L * L * I * B * L * E *

Swan, the image below depicts a manila moraine, right?

Says the lunatic who denies the last ice age and the holocaust and is pissed because I bought Apple computer stock when he bought Virginia Slims cigarettes

Terminal moraine map

CIAO kiddy

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 12-09-2022 22:56
12-09-2022 23:15
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Only a retard like you would expect the details so that the chinks and ruskies can copy the experiments. Really even for a fed you are stupid. Seriously do I have to teach you everything? Again?

LOL

What experiments??????!?

The Parrot Killer

12-09-2022 23:17
(21597)
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

A crocodile is not a dinosaur.

The Parrot Killer

Page 6 of 10<<<45678>>>

Join the debate Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Using fossil fuel is mass murder.!?3304-02-2024 08:12
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat32607-11-2023 19:16
Nitrate Reduction - Powerful Greenhouse Gas Emission AND Alkalinity10205-06-2023 13:19
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
World Reliance on Fuel Derived from the Ground.3420-10-2022 04:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact