Remember me
▼ Content

Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..

Page 5 of 10<<<34567>>>
08-09-2022 20:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Paper burns well because it is made of hydrocarbon forming plant matter.

I explained this in my previous post. Paper burns because it is combustible, and hydrocarbons are not the only combustible substances.

Paper burning does not make it a hydrocarbon.

Wait! I forgot. My bad. We're supposed to accept that you are omniscient and that we should believe whatever you claim just because you are the one saying it.

No one cares what a schizzo explains. Paper burns because it is made from plant matter which is the source of all hydrocarbons. You do know that hydrocarbons are made from corn and algae I do presume. If not you are dumber than you seem

Plants are not hydrocarbons. Corn is not a hydrocarbon. Neither is algae.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-09-2022 20:31
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No one cares what a schizzo explains.

... but the world cares about everything that is correctly explained.

Swan wrote: Paper burns because it is made from plant matter which is the source of all hydrocarbons.

Nope. Paper burns because it is combustible. I know you think that everything that is combustible is a hydrocarbon and that you can directly observe unobserved events of the distant past by quantumly teleporting through all dimensions.

I realize that you also believe that all moraines were under ice at the same time and that amphibian animals are not amphibian.

Swan wrote:You do know that hydrocarbons are made from corn and algae I do presume.

Ethanol is made from corn. It is not a hydrocarbon. It is an alcohol.

Algae biofuel is not a hydrocarbon. It is a combustible oil. Notice that being combustible is insufficient to transform this particular oil into a hydrocarbon.

Now we are getting somewhere, as when you claim that the World cares about your explanations you literally become the definition of delusions of grandeur.

Actually biofuel produced from algae is a hydrocarbon as I already explained.
Biofuel is not a hydrocarbon.
Swan wrote:
Renewable hydrocarbon biofuels can be produced from various biomass sources.

Biofuel is not a hydrocarbon.
Swan wrote:
These include lipids (such as vegetable oils, animal fats, greases, and algae) and cellulosic material (such as crop residues, woody biomass, and dedicated energy crops).

None of these are hydrocarbons.
Swan wrote:
Where production is occurring, the commercial facilities largely focus on renewable diesel production though increased SAF production is expected with several plants under construction.

Diesel fuel is an oil product. Oil is renewable fuel. You can also power a diesel engine using plant matter, which is not hydrocarbons.
Swan wrote:
It is common for the same facility to produce both renewable diesel and SAF.

All oil products are renewable.
Swan wrote:
As of 2020, there were five commercial renewable diesel plants with a combined capacity of 550 million gallons and one facility producing both renewable diesel and SAF with a capacity of 42 million gallons.

All oil products are renewable.
Swan wrote:
Not that reality will stop your schizzo babbling

Buzzword fallacy. Psychobabble. Inversion fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-09-2022 20:37
(21597)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The crude oil, as pumped out of the ground, is not a hydrocarbon.

Crude oil is hydrocarbons of varying length.
HarveyH55 wrote:
It contains other elements, besides hydrogen and carbon.

Which is not crude oil
HarveyH55 wrote:
Coal, isn't just a pure lump of carbon in the ground either. There are other elements mixed. Not to mention fossils (the rocks, that don't burn). Both go through some processing, before sold as fuel.

Coal is carbon. Pure carbon. You can burn coal with all of it's impurities to separate the impurities from the coal.
HarveyH55 wrote:
I lean toward everything in nature gets recycled. We'd have run out of the stuff that supports life long ago. Every living thing stores energy. Plants do the most. Carbohydrates or stored energy. Decomposition doesn't create energy, just changes what's already there.

It's a complex world, that's been around a long time. We are just babies, and still have a whole lot to learn. Some are a lot slower learning, than others.

Such as you are about to demonstrate.
HarveyH55 wrote:
'Alligators are amphibian' was the tipping point. You chose to focus only on the habitat, and deny all else.

It is about the habitat.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Just for fun, or out of ignorance, who cares.

Apparently YOU do.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Anything you sell, is a narrow-focus argument, ignoring significant details.

Nah. He brings up the details. That's why you seem to be so angry about it.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The IPCC does the same, it's annoying. Mostly, because our tax dollars are donated to pay for the nonsense.

The IPCC has no details. They just make shit up.

The Parrot Killer

08-09-2022 21:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
Into the Night wrote:Coal is carbon. Pure carbon.

This is point is intentionally confused/bastardized just to hijack and redefine the word "coal" to include the impurities and, more importantly, any fossils that are mixed in with the coal.

Nobody confuses diamonds with any of the surrounding non-diamond rock.

09-09-2022 13:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Perhaps you can explain why you believe that all moraines were under ice at the same time.

You still never have explained why you believe such silly things.
SAYS THE DELUSIONAL SCHIZZO THAT DENIES THAT THE LAST ICE AGE EVER HAPPENED.

SEE YOUR SHRINK PRONTO

You still have never explained why you believe such silly things.

Perhaps you can explain why you believe that all moraines were under ice at the same time.

Says the delusional fool that denies both the holocaust and the last ice age. So get treated

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-09-2022 16:09
(14407)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Perhaps you can explain why you believe that all moraines were under ice at the same time.

SAYS THE DELUSIONAL SCHIZZO THAT DENIES THAT THE LAST ICE AGE EVER HAPPENED. SEE YOUR SHRINK PRONTO

Perhaps you can explain why you believe that all moraines were under ice at the same time.
Says the delusional fool that denies both the holocaust and the last ice age. So get treated

Another opportunity to explain why you believe that all moraines were under ice at the same time has been busted. In the time and effort you have spent writing the previous three posts, you could have easily explained why you believe that all moraines were under ice at the same time, and why any rational adult should believe likewise. Your EVASION of such implies that you don't actually believe it yourself.

09-09-2022 18:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

SAYS THE DELUSIONAL SCHIZZO THAT DENIES THAT THE LAST ICE AGE EVER HAPPENED. SEE YOUR SHRINK PRONTO

Another opportunity to explain why you believe that all moraines were under ice at the same time has been busted. In the time and effort you have spent writing the previous three posts, you could have easily explained why you believe that all moraines were under ice at the same time, and why any rational adult should believe likewise. Your EVASION of such implies that you don't actually believe it yourself.

LOL, what created all of the moraines retard?

Answer, the last ice age.

Now take your pills Barney

A moraine is material left behind by a moving glacier. This material is usually soil and rock. Just as rivers carry along all sorts of debris and silt that eventually builds up to form deltas, glaciers transport all sorts of dirt and boulders that build up to form moraines.

moraine, accumulation of rock debris (till) carried or deposited by a glacier. The material, which ranges in size from blocks or boulders (usually faceted or striated) to sand and clay, is unstratified when dropped by the glacier and shows no sorting or bedding. Several kinds of moraines are recognized:

A ground moraine consists of an irregular blanket of till deposited under a glacier. Composed mainly of clay and sand, it is the most widespread deposit of continental glaciers. Although seldom more than 5 metres (15 feet) thick, it may attain a thickness of 20 m.

A terminal, or end, moraine consists of a ridgelike accumulation of glacial debris pushed forward by the leading glacial snout and dumped at the outermost edge of any given ice advance. It curves convexly down the valley and may extend up the sides as lateral moraines. It may appear as a belt of hilly ground with knobs and kettles.

A lateral moraine consists of debris derived by erosion and avalanche from the valley wall onto the edge of a glacier and ultimately deposited as an elongate ridge when the glacier recedes.

A medial moraine consists of a long, narrow line or zone of debris formed when lateral moraines join at the intersection of two ice streams; the resultant moraine is in the middle of the combined glacier. It is deposited as a ridge, roughly parallel to the direction of ice movement.

A recessional moraine consists of a secondary terminal moraine deposited during a temporary glacial standstill. Such deposits reveal the history of glacial retreats along the valley; in some instances 10 or more recessional moraines are present in a given valley, and the ages of growing trees or other sources of dates provide a chronology of glacial movements.

Definition of moraine
: an accumulation of earth and stones carried and finally deposited by a glacier

However you live completely alone except for your 8 delusional other personalities

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

09-09-2022 19:31
(14407)
Swan wrote:LOL, what created all of the moraines at different times, retard?

Answer: being under ice at different times, genius.

Swan wrote:A moraine is material that is speculated to have been left behind by possibly a glacier.

Right, when someone refers to something as a "moraine" there is an implied speculation that must be considered as possibly being wrong.

Swan wrote: This material is usually soil and rock.

Materials left behind by a previous glacier is usually soil and rock, but not all soil and rock is moraine left behind by a previous glacier.

Wouldn't it be embarrassing to learn that what you refer to as "moraines" never had anything to do with any glaciers? I would laugh my azzzz off.

But the main question remains. What makes you think that all glaciers that created moraines existed at the same time? That really sounds like a stupid belief that someone ordered you to believe and you simply OBEYED. That would explain why you have no rational basis for your belief and why you cannot explain why any rational adult should believe the truly absurd belief that you hold.

Swan wrote:Just as there have been differing rivers at differing periods of earth's history, different glaciers existed at differing periods of earth's history.

I agree. This is why it is not rational to believe that all moraines were created at the same time without some additional compelling evidence.

09-09-2022 19:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:A moraine is material that is speculated to have been left behind by possibly a glacier.

Right, when someone refers to something as a "moraine" there is an implied speculation that must be considered as possibly being wrong.

Materials left behind by a previous glacier is usually soil and rock, but not all soil and rock is moraine left behind by a previous glacier.

Wouldn't it be embarrassing to learn that what you refer to as "moraines" never had anything to do with any glaciers? I would laugh my azzzz off.

But the main question remains. What makes you think that all glaciers that created moraines existed at the same time? That really sounds like a stupid belief that someone ordered you to believe and you simply OBEYED. That would explain why you have no rational basis for your belief and why you cannot explain why any rational adult should believe the truly absurd belief that you hold.

Swan wrote:Just as there have been differing rivers at differing periods of earth's history, different glaciers existed at differing periods of earth's history.

I agree. This is why it is not rational to believe that all moraines were created at the same time without some additional compelling evidence.

Hey retard moraines were not under ice, they are pushed in front of the ice. Not that you can understand the physics. Nor do you even comprehend that the morains that you now admit exist are proof of what you are denying from your stinky cubicle

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 09-09-2022 19:54
09-09-2022 20:13
(14407)
Swan wrote:Hey retard moraines were not under ice,

Hey idiot, yes they were, i.e. completely buried and carried away in the flow.

Swan wrote:they are pushed in front of the ice.

... by quantum entanglement I bet. You're an idiot. Who is doing your non-thinking for you?
09-09-2022 22:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

... by quantum entanglement I bet. You're an idiot. Who is doing your non-thinking for you?

Yesterday you said that there was no ice age or glaciers pushing anything. So you are really a very sick individual, get tested. Were you always so confused or did this start after your mother locked you in the trunk of the car at the demolition derby? She had no right to do that you know.

Quantum entanglement is quite real kiddy

When two particles or molecules become entangled on a quantum level, they share one or more properties such as spin, polarization, or momentum. This effect persists even if you move one of the entangled objects far away from the other. Einstein famously called entanglement "spooky action at a distance." Einstein felt the existence of entanglement meant there were gaping holes in quantum mechanical theory.

Scientists have successfully demonstrated quantum entanglement with photos, electrons, molecules of various sizes, and even very small diamonds. The University of Glasgow study is the first ever to capture visual evidence of entanglement, though. The experiment used photons in entangled pairs and measured the phase of the particles — this is known as a Bell entanglement.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 09-09-2022 22:46
10-09-2022 02:28
(14407)
Swan wrote:Yesterday you said that there was no ice age or glaciers pushing anything.

Let's review for you.

There was no ice age.

Glaciers carry objects along that are buried within.

I created the below pic (a glacier pushing the envelope) to illustrate how stupid your understanding is of glaciers pushing things along that are somehow not buried within.

Apparently stupid misunderstandings are perfectly understandable to you.

Swan wrote:Quantum entanglement is quite real kiddy

Of course, because you read about it on the internet. I totally get it.

You are gullible.

You can be made to believe that a woman who died in an automobile accident was actually assassinated by the queen of England, ... who must have quantumly entangled her particles to teleport unseen. I'm guessing that the queen was pushed just a little too far ... by a glacier.

Your gibberish is entertaining. Absurd ... but entertaining in its absurdity.

Swan wrote:When two particles or molecules become entangled on a quantum level,

Swan, this is a circular argument. You are assuming quantum entanglement. You then conclude quantum entanglement.

You never were any good at logic. That's why you are so gullible.

If you'd like a bonus, politely ask Into the Night to explain the religious nature of your claim and why you are practicing fundamentalism. It will be an eye-opener.

Swan wrote:They share one or more properties such as spin, polarization, or momentum. This effect persists even if you move one of the entangled objects far away from the other.

You say that as though this has somehow been demonstrated.

It has not.

I know, I know ... some loser millennials have written on the internet that quantum entanglement has been demonstrated, that it has been proven ... so scientifically illiterate gullibles such as yourself know with absolute certainty that it must be true.

You are clever.

Swan wrote:Einstein famously called entanglement "spooky action at a distance."

Einstein thoroughly mocked the idea because it is absurd. Only scientifically illiterate gullibles will fall for claims of quantum entanglement and of Nigerian bankers who want to share $billions with perfect strangers ... although the Nigerian banker claims at least have some level of plausibility.

Swan wrote:Scientists have successfully demonstrated quantum entanglement with photos, electrons, molecules of various sizes, and even very small diamonds.

Desperate researchers with little hope of making a paycheck in a competitive world have claimed to have successfully demonstrated quantum entanglement because scientifically illiterate gullibles, such as yourself, will believe absolutely everything that is claimed on the internet ... and will rush to regurgitate any and all nonsense for the amusement of others.

Queen Elizabeth Ordered Princess Diana Murder Says Diana's Best Friend

Swan wrote: The University of Glasgow study is the first ever to capture visual evidence of entanglement, though.

The study "captured" vague imagery that stupid, gullible people would be desperate to accept as holy relics and would worship as ordered.

Think photographs of Bigfoot, UFOs and the Loch Ness monster.

Swan wrote:The experiment used photons in entangled pairs

It wasn't an experiment. You know this because there was never any hypothesis published in advance and no test conditions published for scrutiny or for replication of the tests.

I'm still chuckling, if you were curious.

10-09-2022 02:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Yesterday you said that there was no ice age or glaciers pushing anything.

Let's review for you.

There was no ice age.

Glaciers carry objects along that are buried within.

I created the below pic (a glacier pushing the envelope) to illustrate how stupid your understanding is of glaciers pushing things along that are somehow not buried within.

Apparently stupid misunderstandings are perfectly understandable to you.

Swan wrote:Quantum entanglement is quite real kiddy

Of course, because you read about it on the internet. I totally get it.

You are gullible.

You can be made to believe that a woman who died in an automobile accident was actually assassinated by the queen of England, ... who must have quantumly entangled her particles to teleport unseen. I'm guessing that the queen was pushed just a little too far ... by a glacier.

Your gibberish is entertaining. Absurd ... but entertaining in its absurdity.

Swan wrote:When two particles or molecules become entangled on a quantum level,

Swan, this is a circular argument. You are assuming quantum entanglement. You then conclude quantum entanglement.

You never were any good at logic. That's why you are so gullible.

If you'd like a bonus, politely ask Into the Night to explain the religious nature of your claim and why you are practicing fundamentalism. It will be an eye-opener.

Swan wrote:They share one or more properties such as spin, polarization, or momentum. This effect persists even if you move one of the entangled objects far away from the other.

You say that as though this has somehow been demonstrated.

It has not.

I know, I know ... some loser millennials have written on the internet that quantum entanglement has been demonstrated, that it has been proven ... so scientifically illiterate gullibles such as yourself know with absolute certainty that it must be true.

You are clever.

Swan wrote:Einstein famously called entanglement "spooky action at a distance."

Einstein thoroughly mocked the idea because it is absurd. Only scientifically illiterate gullibles will fall for claims of quantum entanglement and of Nigerian bankers who want to share $billions with perfect strangers ... although the Nigerian banker claims at least have some level of plausibility.

Swan wrote:Scientists have successfully demonstrated quantum entanglement with photos, electrons, molecules of various sizes, and even very small diamonds.

Desperate researchers with little hope of making a paycheck in a competitive world have claimed to have successfully demonstrated quantum entanglement because scientifically illiterate gullibles, such as yourself, will believe absolutely everything that is claimed on the internet ... and will rush to regurgitate any and all nonsense for the amusement of others.

Queen Elizabeth Ordered Princess Diana Murder Says Diana's Best Friend

Swan wrote: The University of Glasgow study is the first ever to capture visual evidence of entanglement, though.

The study "captured" vague imagery that stupid, gullible people would be desperate to accept as holy relics and would worship as ordered.

Think photographs of Bigfoot, UFOs and the Loch Ness monster.

Swan wrote:The experiment used photons in entangled pairs

It wasn't an experiment. You know this because there was never any hypothesis published in advance and no test conditions published for scrutiny or for replication of the tests.

I'm still chuckling, if you were curious.

I read the first sentence, the saddest thing about you is that you believe that people care about your delusional rants and insistence that there never was an ice age or holocaust.

No matter, you will cash your government check then buy Vaseline as usual

ULTRA MAGA

10-09-2022 03:18
(14407)
Swan wrote:I read the first sentence,

Now you are asking people to believe that you can read. You're stretching your credibility VERY thin.

Swan wrote:the saddest thing about you is that you believe that people care about your delusional rants and insistence that there never was an ice age or holocaust.

The saddest thing is that you continue to believe that you speak for the rest of the world's population.

10-09-2022 03:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I read the first sentence,

Now you are asking people to believe that you can read. You're stretching your credibility VERY thin.

Swan wrote:the saddest thing about you is that you believe that people care about your delusional rants and insistence that there never was an ice age or holocaust.

The saddest thing is that you continue to believe that you speak for the rest of the world's population.

Oh did you buy Apple computers too.

PS. Table 23 needs clearing so get off your ass

ULTRA MAGA

10-09-2022 03:30
(14407)
Swan wrote:Oh did you buy Apple computers too.

Did you have any luck verifying that the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency is not the FBI?

Maybe you can quantum teleport to the headquarter office and ask them. Maybe they have evidence that all moraines were under ice at the same time, who knows? Be sure to ask.
10-09-2022 03:33
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
There is a lot of evidence that there has been ice ages. North of Trigg beach is all limestone cliffs and I have seen evidence of sea life 30 feet above the current sea level. The seas have been much lower before as well. Every thing is changing but it takes a bit of time you know like a million years or so
10-09-2022 04:11
(14407)
duncan61 wrote:There is a lot of evidence that there has been ice ages.

Nope. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that half the planet (or more) was ever under ice at the same time.

Evidence that different places were under ice at different times is evidence that those places were not under ice at the same time. Perhaps you can see how that works.

duncan61 wrote: North of Trigg beach is all limestone cliffs and I have seen evidence of sea life 30 feet above the current sea level.

Nope. You have witnessed the effects of geological activity lifting that land that was previously under water long ago. Perhaps you can see how that works.

If you have any questions about what geological activity is, or how mountains form, don't be afraid to ask.

duncan61 wrote:The seas have been much lower before as well.

There is no evidence of that.

10-09-2022 04:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

Did you have any luck verifying that the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency is not the FBI?

Maybe you can quantum teleport to the headquarter office and ask them. Maybe they have evidence that all moraines were under ice at the same time, who knows? Be sure to ask.

Again you little fart, the FBI contacted all of my Son's friends and places of employment as they are required to do. But the bureau did not have either the balls or wangs to dare speak to me or the wife.

So you didn't buy Apple, but at least you can cash your government check and buy Vaseline.

Sucker

Did I mention that I have 13 types of tomatoes growing in the garden?

ULTRA MAGA

10-09-2022 04:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

Information has already been quantum teleported, not that you are sufficiently mentally able to differentiate between info and mass on your government welfare check.

130 all day all night everywhere anytime

ULTRA MAGA

10-09-2022 04:21
(14407)
Swan wrote:Again you little fart, the FBI contacted all of my Son's friends and places of employment as they are required to do.

Obviously that wasn't the FBI, but you don't know any better. You cannot discern between different government agencies and so you confused the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency with the FBI.

Swan wrote: But the bureau did not have either the balls or wangs to dare speak to me or the wife.

DCSA obviously didn't need to speak with you and the FBI wasn't involved.

Swan wrote:Did I mention that I have 13 types of tomatoes growing in the garden?

You rock! Can you make a good copy-cat version of Panera's tomato soup?
10-09-2022 04:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again you little fart, the FBI contacted all of my Son's friends and places of employment as they are required to do.

Obviously that wasn't the FBI, but you don't know any better. You cannot discern between different government agencies and so you confused the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency with the FBI.

Swan wrote: But the bureau did not have either the balls or wangs to dare speak to me or the wife.

DCSA obviously didn't need to speak with you and the FBI wasn't involved.

Swan wrote:Did I mention that I have 13 types of tomatoes growing in the garden?

You rock! Can you make a good copy-cat version of Panera's tomato soup?

Even if you were right, which you are not, they were required to contact me and didn't.

So whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PS. Who conducts Top Secret clearance?
It is the goal of the FBI to complete the processing for Top Secret security clearances within 6 to 9 months, once a completed application is submitted. The processing time for each individual case will vary depending upon its complexity.

You could have bought Apple but the rent was due on the trailer and your government check doesn't really go very far, does it?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Types of tomatoes

Brandywine
Lemon Boy
Cherokee Purple
Supersteak
Early Girl
Juliet
sweet 100
Yellow pear
Black Krim
Aunt Rubies German Green
Tiny Tots
San Marzano
Beefmaster
Amish Paste
Mortgage Lifter

Which makes 15 not 13 not counting the eggplants and peppers or herbs

There isn't even a category for me, is there?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-09-2022 05:17
10-09-2022 06:11
(14407)
Swan wrote: they were required to contact me and didn't.

No, they were not somehow obligated to contact you. In fact, DCSA can complete an investigation without even interviewing the subject of the investigation.

Investigations place only minimal importance on the references listed in the initiating paperwork, which includes family. They place much greater importance on references generated from the conduction of the investigation. DCSA stipulates that you will speak glowingly of your son. What they want are the names of the people who observed your son's behavior over the years, which DCSA can get from the kids with whom he associated in the neighborhood, and those names they could get from you (three levels removed) ... unless they get that information from someone else first ... then they simply don't need to speak with either you or your wife.

Swan wrote:PS. Who conducts Top Secret clearance [investigations]?

DCSA performs all clearance investigations for the Defense Department. The FBI is not authorized to perform any clearance investigations for the Defense Department, i.e. they're like facemasks, they don't even help. DCSA is funded for DoD clearance investigations and the FBI doesn't receive a dime in that regard.

Swan wrote:It is the goal of the FBI to complete the processing for Top Secret security clearances within 6 to 9 months, once a completed application is submitted.

... but not for Defense Department clearances. For the Department of Energy and for the CIA, yes. For DoD, no.

Swan wrote:
Types of tomatoes

Brandywine
Lemon Boy
Cherokee Purple
Supersteak
Early Girl
Juliet
sweet 100
Yellow pear
Black Krim
Aunt Rubies German Green
Tiny Tots
San Marzano
Beefmaster
Amish Paste
Mortgage Lifter

You are without category ... or you are in a category by yourself, i.e. the Swan category.

Of those tomatoes, which is the sweetest?
10-09-2022 14:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: they were required to contact me and didn't.

No, they were not somehow obligated to contact you. In fact, DCSA can complete an investigation without even interviewing the subject of the investigation.

Investigations place only minimal importance on the references listed in the initiating paperwork, which includes family. They place much greater importance on references generated from the conduction of the investigation. DCSA stipulates that you will speak glowingly of your son. What they want are the names of the people who observed your son's behavior over the years, which DCSA can get from the kids with whom he associated in the neighborhood, and those names they could get from you (three levels removed) ... unless they get that information from someone else first ... then they simply don't need to speak with either you or your wife.

Swan wrote:PS. Who conducts Top Secret clearance [investigations]?

DCSA performs all clearance investigations for the Defense Department. The FBI is not authorized to perform any clearance investigations for the Defense Department, i.e. they're like facemasks, they don't even help. DCSA is funded for DoD clearance investigations and the FBI doesn't receive a dime in that regard.

Swan wrote:It is the goal of the FBI to complete the processing for Top Secret security clearances within 6 to 9 months, once a completed application is submitted.

... but not for Defense Department clearances. For the Department of Energy and for the CIA, yes. For DoD, no.

Swan wrote:
Types of tomatoes

Brandywine
Lemon Boy
Cherokee Purple
Supersteak
Early Girl
Juliet
sweet 100
Yellow pear
Black Krim
Aunt Rubies German Green
Tiny Tots
San Marzano
Beefmaster
Amish Paste
Mortgage Lifter

You are without category ... or you are in a category by yourself, i.e. the Swan category.

Of those tomatoes, which is the sweetest?

Actually for my Son's TS-SCI job these gutless shits were required to interview both me and my wife as my Son could well know before the captain of his submarine where they are going and what they will be doing and why. I guess the FBI doesn't want to be EMBARRASSED again.

PS. Hey farts, Trump bought a safe and baited you silly. So ask me about the JFK documents and what Bush did and did not do as CIA chief or even where the Don has the goodies?

LOL ci vediamo stronzi

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-09-2022 14:17
10-09-2022 15:38
(14407)
Swan wrote:Information has already been quantum teleported,

Did the people who instructed you to believe that also explain how information was supposedly masured and discerned to have teleported faster than light? The article you posted indicated that this was done with "photographs." Do you see a problem there or is the problem traveling faster than light?

Can a tomato be quantum teleported?
10-09-2022 18:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Information has already been quantum teleported,

Did the people who instructed you to believe that also explain how information was supposedly masured and discerned to have teleported faster than light? The article you posted indicated that this was done with "photographs." Do you see a problem there or is the problem traveling faster than light?

Can a tomato be quantum teleported?

A photo of a tomato can be transmitted by quantum entanglement and a photo of Schrodingers cat has already been teleported via entanglement. Again by asking if a tomato can be teleported you inform the rest of us that as I have already said that you do not understand the difference between information and mass.

That said once we figure out how the aliens zip in and out all bets are off and on coherently.

ULTRA MAGA

10-09-2022 19:41
(14407)
Swan wrote: ... and a photo of Schrodingers cat has already been teleported via entanglement.

... says the schizzo who thinks glaciers push things along on the outside.

Swan wrote: Again by asking if a tomato can be teleported you inform the rest of us that as I have already said that you do not understand the difference between information and mass.

I was merely asking a question. I wanted to know just how absurd your delusion really is.

Once again, at what point did your thought-masters direct you to not ask how this faster-than-light demonstration, that supposed already happened, by unnamed people in undocumented proceedings, was somehow measured?

10-09-2022 20:05
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Hey retard moraines were not under ice, they are pushed in front of the ice. Not that you can understand the physics. Nor do you even comprehend that the morains that you now admit exist are proof of what you are denying from your stinky cubicle

How do you know they are moraines at all???!?

The Parrot Killer

10-09-2022 20:10
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:There is a lot of evidence that there has been ice ages.

Nope. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that half the planet (or more) was ever under ice at the same time.

Evidence that different places were under ice at different times is evidence that those places were not under ice at the same time. Perhaps you can see how that works.

duncan61 wrote: North of Trigg beach is all limestone cliffs and I have seen evidence of sea life 30 feet above the current sea level.

Nope. You have witnessed the effects of geological activity lifting that land that was previously under water long ago. Perhaps you can see how that works.

If you have any questions about what geological activity is, or how mountains form, don't be afraid to ask.

duncan61 wrote:The seas have been much lower before as well.

There is no evidence of that.

Not sure where you get half the planet covered in ice from, but might not be far off.. Both the north and south poles have been covered in ice, long as anyone can tell. We have snow-capped mountains, with year-round skiing. Likely close to a quarter of the planet is covered in ice and snow, least during the winter months. We don't actually know how an ice age works, or much about the first few thousand years of the inter-glacial that followed. All speculation and guessing. Could be an ice age was just a period of long, harsh winters, where not all the ice melt every year (glaciers built up). There were still warmer, summer months, and melting of snow an ice, just not enough to keep up with what winter left. Polar ice melts and reforms every year, but doesn't always balance out, or complete melt. We do know that glaciers exist. Some continue to accumulate new ice, some are melting faster, than replaced. Not sure why it such a panic. Glaciers just take up land, and provide little benefit. Some people get fresh water from the melt and runoff.

I really don't get the people who seem to think they are 'entitled' to anything they want. Most people have to work hard, for what they have. Can't always get what they want, but make do with what's available to them. We have never been able to control the planet. When it's hot. and dry, we can't make it rain on demand. When it does rain, excessively. We can't just make stop. We have no control of what the planet does, or when. We just deal with extremes, and try to enjoy the better times. Doesn't change anything, getting all panicky about it. If we see the signs (computer models, fistful of bloody goat entrails) of a warming trend, we should only be caoncerned about adapting to it.
10-09-2022 20:13
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yesterday you said that there was no ice age or glaciers pushing anything.

What ice age????!? Glaciers don't push anything. They carry rocks as part of their flow. Those rocks are embedded within the glacier. Not much different than a river in many ways.
Swan wrote:
So you are really a very sick individual, get tested. Were you always so confused or did this start after your mother locked you in the trunk of the car at the demolition derby? She had no right to do that you know.

Psychoquackery. Why do you think insulting people is going to help you??????!?
Swan wrote:
Quantum entanglement is quite real kiddy

Circular argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
When two particles or molecules become entangled on a quantum level, they share one or more properties such as spin, polarization, or momentum. This effect persists even if you move one of the entangled objects far away from the other. Einstein famously called entanglement "spooky action at a distance." Einstein felt the existence of entanglement meant there were gaping holes in quantum mechanical theory.

Scientists have successfully demonstrated quantum entanglement with photos, electrons, molecules of various sizes, and even very small diamonds. The University of Glasgow study is the first ever to capture visual evidence of entanglement, though. The experiment used photons in entangled pairs and measured the phase of the particles — this is known as a Bell entanglement.

It is not possible to prove any theory True. Leaping to conclusion. Circular argument fallacy.
Evidence is not a proof. The experiment you describe is not an experiment. It is conjecture.

The Parrot Killer

10-09-2022 20:20
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Actually for my Son's TS-SCI job these gutless shits were required to interview both me and my wife as my Son could well know before the captain of his submarine where they are going and what they will be doing and why.

So why do they have to interview YOU???!? Do you know where the submarine is going????!?
Swan wrote:
I guess the FBI doesn't want to be EMBARRASSED again.

Too late for that!
Swan wrote:
PS. Hey farts, Trump bought a safe and baited you silly. So ask me about the JFK documents and what Bush did and did not do as CIA chief or even where the Don has the goodies?

Random phrases. No apparent coherency.

The Parrot Killer

10-09-2022 20:29
(21597)
IBdaMann wrote:
I was merely asking a question. I wanted to know just how absurd your delusion really is.

Apparently quite deluded.

* He has claimed to be able to speak for everybody.
* He has claimed to be able to describe in detail events he was not witness to.
* He has claimed to be able to override physics, including thermodynamics and hydraulics.
* He has claimed to be able to travel faster than light.
* He has claimed everything to be a moraine.
* He has claimed to be a psychiatrist.
* He has claimed to see stuff people posted when they never posted it.

The Parrot Killer

10-09-2022 21:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... and a photo of Schrodingers cat has already been teleported via entanglement.

... says the schizzo who thinks glaciers push things along on the outside.

Swan wrote: Again by asking if a tomato can be teleported you inform the rest of us that as I have already said that you do not understand the difference between information and mass.

Once again, at what point did your thought-masters direct you to not ask how this faster-than-light demonstration, that supposed already happened, by unnamed people in undocumented proceedings, was somehow measured?

You are really not very intelligent, I suspect that you are below average even when considering the typical moron on the government payroll.

Terminal Moraine
It forms at the very end of a glacier, telling scientists today important information about the glacier and how it moved. At a terminal moraine, all the debris that was scooped up and pushed to the front of the glacier is deposited as a large clump of rocks, soil, and sediment.

So son you can drink the Kool-Aid anytime

ULTRA MAGA

10-09-2022 21:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Apparently quite deluded.

* He has claimed to be able to speak for everybody.
* He has claimed to be able to describe in detail events he was not witness to.
* He has claimed to be able to override physics, including thermodynamics and hydraulics.
* He has claimed to be able to travel faster than light.
* He has claimed everything to be a moraine.
* He has claimed to be a psychiatrist.
* He has claimed to see stuff people posted when they never posted it.

Quantum entangled photons have been measured at least 10,000 times light speed. It is not unusual that a brain the size of a pea like yours can not comprehend this or any other cutting edge physics experiments. Other measurements of entanglement have come in at around 3-trillion meters per second
The team came back and said that quantum entanglement transfers information at around 3-trillion meters per second – or four orders of magnitude faster than light.

Or in other words from any realistic two points on Earth entanglement is effectively instantaneous

So go back to assembling your Lego Moon base and leave the cutting edge physics to the truly talented.

RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. -- New Army-funded research could help lay the groundwork for future quantum communication networks and large-scale quantum computers.

Researchers sent entangled qubit states through a communication cable linking one quantum network node to a second node.

Scientists at the Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering at the University of Chicago, funded and managed by the U.S. Army Combat Capability Development, known as DEVCOM, Army Research Laboratory's Center for Distributed Quantum Information, also amplified an entangled state via the same cable first by using the cable to entangle two qubits in each of two nodes, then entangling these qubits further with other qubits in the nodes. The peer-reviewed journal Nature published the research in its Feb. 24, 2021, issue.

"The entanglement distribution results the team achieved brought together years of their research related to approaches for transferring quantum states and related to advanced fabrication procedures to realize the experiments," said Dr. Sara Gamble, program manager at the Army Research Office, an element of the Army's corporate research laboratory, and co-manager of the CDQI, which funded the work. "This is an exciting achievement and one that paves the way for increasingly complex experiments with additional quantum nodes that we'll need for the large-scale quantum networks and computers of ultimate interest to the Army."

Qubits, or quantum bits, are the basic units of quantum information. By exploiting their quantum properties, like superposition, and their ability to be entangled together, scientists and engineers are creating next-generation quantum computers that will be able to solve previously unsolvable problems.

The research team uses superconducting qubits, tiny cryogenic circuits that can be manipulated electrically.

"Developing methods that allow us to transfer entangled states will be essential to scaling quantum computing," said Prof. Andrew Cleland, the John A. MacLean senior professor of Molecular Engineering Innovation and Enterprise at University of Chicago, who led the research.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-09-2022 21:45
11-09-2022 00:11
(14407)
HarveyH55 wrote:Not sure where you get half the planet covered in ice from, but might not be far off..

The term "ice age" is a totally undefined buzzword that means different things to different people.

What's your definition?

HarveyH55 wrote:Both the north and south poles have been covered in ice, long as anyone can tell.

Sure, but the landmass Antarctica, for example, was not always at the south pole. Not only is tectonic plate shift observable/measurable (relative movement) but the earth has wobble which shifts the absolute position of the poles.

Today we see Greenland is buried under ice while iceland, right next to it, is not buried under ice. Historical records indicate that parts of Greenland were not buried under ice in the past while Iceland was. Such a shifting of the ice sheet makes sense to me given the dynamic nature of all of the variables involved.

HarveyH55 wrote: We have snow-capped mountains, with year-round skiing. Likely close to a quarter of the planet is covered in ice and snow, least during the winter months. We don't actually know how an ice age works, or much about the first few thousand years of the inter-glacial that followed.

... or whether it even makes sense to use a term like "inter-glacial." What does that even mean? I have seen no evidence to indicate that the earth ever differed much from what we see today.

HarveyH55 wrote: All speculation and guessing. Could be an ice age was just a period of long, harsh winters, where not all the ice melt every year (glaciers built up). There were still warmer, summer months, and melting of snow an ice, just not enough to keep up with what winter left.

HarveyH55 wrote: Polar ice melts and reforms every year, but doesn't always balance out, or complete melt.

Ice is accumulating at both poles. This is why we continue to have calving. This is why we continue to have ice shelves grow and eventually break off.

HarveyH55 wrote: We do know that glaciers exist.

I'll grant you that.

HarveyH55 wrote: Some continue to accumulate new ice, some are melting faster, than replaced.

Some glaciers are dying/receding. Some glaciers are growing/accumulating. Some glaciers won't be around in a century. In a century, there will be some glaciers that haven't yet been born.

HarveyH55 wrote: Not sure why it such a panic.

It is being packaged with ocean acidification, sea level rise, coral bleaching, "fossil fuels are being depleted," Global Warming and We're All Gonna Die specifically for the fear, hype and panic.

HarveyH55 wrote: Glaciers just take up land, and provide little benefit. Some people get fresh water from the melt and runoff.

Glaciers offer those who are pondering suicide an option to spread their death over a few centuries. Just hurl yourself in front of an oncoming glacier and you'll be dead in six-hundred years.

HarveyH55 wrote:I really don't get the people who seem to think they are 'entitled' to anything they want.

They just tell themselves that they need what you have more than you need it.

HarveyH55 wrote: Most people have to work hard, for what they have. Can't always get what they want, but make do with what's available to them.

Marxists feel they should not have to work hard for what you have.

HarveyH55 wrote:We have never been able to control the planet. When it's hot. and dry, we can't make it rain on demand.

I thought we could. Can't we create floods on-demand simply by releasing CO2 into the atmosphere? I'm certain that I have read that in a few hundred places.

HarveyH55 wrote: When it does rain, excessively. We can't just make stop.

I thought we could. Can't we create drought on-demand simply by releasing CO2 into the atmosphere? I'm certain that I have read that in a few hundred places.

11-09-2022 01:35
(14407)
Swan wrote:Quantum entangled photons have been measured at least 10,000 times light speed.

... and you just believed this without ever asking how these photons were so measured. You read "they were photographed exceeding the speed of light" and you couldn't wait to regurgitate the good news.

You are gullible.

Swan wrote: It is not unusual that a brain the size of a pea like yours can not comprehend this or any other cutting edge physics experiments.

It is not unusual that a less-than-fully-educated individual such as yourself has no idea what is required for something to be an experiment. Ergo, if you read that some people performed a "scientific" experiment and photographed information traveling faster than light, especially if you read it on the internet, you know right away that it must be true and that you shouldn't waste any time performing any unnecessary independent verification.

You are gullible.

There was no experiment.

Humanity still has no way to analyze photons for "entanglement." Humanity has no way to photograph photons exceeding the speed of light.

In your frenetic rush to ask absolutely no questions, I bet it never occurred to you that the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principal prevents anyone from knowing both a particle's exact position and it's velocity at the same time.

In your frenetic rush to ask absolutely no questions, I bet it never occurred to you that quantum entanglement's declared velocity of 3-trillion m/s cannot be reconciled with its presumed instantaneous nature at any distance, the whole idea of quantum entanglement.

Swan wrote:The team came back and said that quantum entanglement transfers information at around 3-trillion meters per second – or four orders of magnitude faster than light.

There is a reason that no information was ever presented for any scientists to replicate the test: this test never occurred and it would be immediately debunked if there were any such test devised.

11-09-2022 01:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Not sure where you get half the planet covered in ice from, but might not be far off..

The term "ice age" is a totally undefined buzzword that means different things to different people.

What's your definition?

HarveyH55 wrote:Both the north and south poles have been covered in ice, long as anyone can tell.

Sure, but the landmass Antarctica, for example, was not always at the south pole. Not only is tectonic plate shift observable/measurable (relative movement) but the earth has wobble which shifts the absolute position of the poles.

Today we see Greenland is buried under ice while iceland, right next to it, is not buried under ice. Historical records indicate that parts of Greenland were not buried under ice in the past while Iceland was. Such a shifting of the ice sheet makes sense to me given the dynamic nature of all of the variables involved.

HarveyH55 wrote: We have snow-capped mountains, with year-round skiing. Likely close to a quarter of the planet is covered in ice and snow, least during the winter months. We don't actually know how an ice age works, or much about the first few thousand years of the inter-glacial that followed.

... or whether it even makes sense to use a term like "inter-glacial." What does that even mean? I have seen no evidence to indicate that the earth ever differed much from what we see today.

HarveyH55 wrote: All speculation and guessing. Could be an ice age was just a period of long, harsh winters, where not all the ice melt every year (glaciers built up). There were still warmer, summer months, and melting of snow an ice, just not enough to keep up with what winter left.

HarveyH55 wrote: Polar ice melts and reforms every year, but doesn't always balance out, or complete melt.

Ice is accumulating at both poles. This is why we continue to have calving. This is why we continue to have ice shelves grow and eventually break off.

HarveyH55 wrote: We do know that glaciers exist.

I'll grant you that.

HarveyH55 wrote: Some continue to accumulate new ice, some are melting faster, than replaced.

Some glaciers are dying/receding. Some glaciers are growing/accumulating. Some glaciers won't be around in a century. In a century, there will be some glaciers that haven't yet been born.

HarveyH55 wrote: Not sure why it such a panic.

It is being packaged with ocean acidification, sea level rise, coral bleaching, "fossil fuels are being depleted," Global Warming and We're All Gonna Die specifically for the fear, hype and panic.

HarveyH55 wrote: Glaciers just take up land, and provide little benefit. Some people get fresh water from the melt and runoff.

Glaciers offer those who are pondering suicide an option to spread their death over a few centuries. Just hurl yourself in front of an oncoming glacier and you'll be dead in six-hundred years.

HarveyH55 wrote:I really don't get the people who seem to think they are 'entitled' to anything they want.

They just tell themselves that they need what you have more than you need it.

HarveyH55 wrote: Most people have to work hard, for what they have. Can't always get what they want, but make do with what's available to them.

Marxists feel they should not have to work hard for what you have.

HarveyH55 wrote:We have never been able to control the planet. When it's hot. and dry, we can't make it rain on demand.

I thought we could. Can't we create floods on-demand simply by releasing CO2 into the atmosphere? I'm certain that I have read that in a few hundred places.

HarveyH55 wrote: When it does rain, excessively. We can't just make stop.

I thought we could. Can't we create drought on-demand simply by releasing CO2 into the atmosphere? I'm certain that I have read that in a few hundred places.

No human being will ever read all of your nonsense, including Harvey.

LOL tell us again that the ice never created terminal moraines.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ULTRA MAGA

11-09-2022 02:27
(14407)
Swan wrote:No human being will ever read all of your nonsense, including Harvey.

Harvey, will you read my post?

Swan wrote:LOL tell us again that the ice never created terminal moraines.

I never said it a first time. You are being dishonest and misstating my position.

It is you who will not explain why you believe that all moraines were somehow simultaneously being pushed along by glaciers in which they were not even buried.

11-09-2022 07:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I read you response, just nothing to add. You have your beliefs, i have mine. It's never been my goal in life to change anyone's beliefs, just share my own. Of course it's all a lot of speculation, about when, how long, but fossil-remains suggest that warm-loving species do very well, for a while. Then, died out pretty quick. A really long winter would make the environment hostile to the warm-loving species. The cold tolerant species pretty much dominated much of the planet, for a good while. Not sure how far south remains have been found, but doubt they would be on Florida beaches... Maybe glaciers pushed the frozen remains, for hundreds of miles, before depositing them in a moraine. We can only guess at how what, got where. We guess that dinosaurs were cold-blooded reptiles to, based on what we got still living.
11-09-2022 09:58
(14407)
Swan wrote:No human being will ever read all of your nonsense, including Harvey.

HarveyH55 wrote:I read you response, just nothing to add.

Thank you, Harvey.

Swan, I always suspected that you don't speak for everyone else.

Page 5 of 10<<<34567>>>

Join the debate Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Using fossil fuel is mass murder.!?3304-02-2024 08:12
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat32607-11-2023 19:16
Nitrate Reduction - Powerful Greenhouse Gas Emission AND Alkalinity10205-06-2023 13:19
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
World Reliance on Fuel Derived from the Ground.3420-10-2022 04:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact