Remember me
▼ Content

Florida Man...

Florida Man...21-08-2019 20:01
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
There is almost always a Florida Man story daily. i'm not sure why we attract so much weird down here. There have been some really bad ones in the past, but this is easily in the top 10.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/florida-man-who-botched-castration-met-victim-on-dark-web-fetish-site-deputies-say/977726588

Maybe it's just me, but I can't even think of having that done to my pets. The females get fixed, since I don't need kittens or puppies, and they they are true to their gender, when they go into heat, annoying to say the least.

This addition of Florida Man is so wrong, on every level. A man wanting it done, another willing to do it, live-streaming it to people willing to pay to see it done. Of course, it went badly, had to go to the emergency room. Even worse, it wasn't the first time either, just the police weren't involved the first time.

There really are a lot of mental ill people walking around these days, and no cure for any of it. Treat only works, if they want to change, and take their meds as directed.
21-08-2019 20:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Gawd.

While this happened in Florida, and it has it's element of weird, this could have happened in any State.

But it happened in Florida.
Join the debate Florida Man...:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
22 Reasons to be Skeptical of Man-Made Global Warming4724-04-2024 10:37
Biden to be kept off ballot in Florida. Nyuk nyuk nyuk007-01-2024 00:31
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
Scientists say Florida Keys coral reefs are already bleaching as water temperatures hit record highs1429-07-2023 20:14
Florida in hot water as ocean temperatures rise along with the humidity213-07-2023 15:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact