Remember me
▼ Content

fixing

Page 3 of 3<123
29-01-2021 15:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Swan wrote:LOL if I invest in bond funds I can withdraw or move the money at any time. Who buys actual bonds anymore anyway

The bond fund. You can't buy into a bond fund without the fund buying the bonds.

Attached image:

29-01-2021 18:00
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
You're misinterpreting ITN. I wouldn't want the US to default on its debt. And i don't think it will.

I think you could make better cases if you abandoned that pushy propaganda. manner. Even if you made sense and were accurate i probably wouldn't give you credibility with that style of persuasion.
Edited on 29-01-2021 19:00
29-01-2021 19:14
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
You're misinterpreting ITN.

Step 3 of the keepit sequence.

keepit wrote:
I wouldn't want the US to default on its debt. And i don't think it will.

The SODC Debt Clock says otherwise... At the time of this post, the SODC "national debt" (this doesn't even get into unfunded liabilities, which are now greater than the SODC's assets btw) totals almost $28 trillion dollars ($27.848 trillion), which amounts to roughly $84K per citizen and roughly $222K per taxpayer (assuming that the underlying numbers of citizens and taxpayers are correct) ... Assuming that you pay taxes, do you have $222K laying around to pay off the SODC debt? Do you have $480K laying around to pay off unfunded liabilities? I sure as hell don't...

keepit wrote:
I think you could make better cases if you abandoned that pushy propaganda. manner. Even if you made sense and were accurate i probably wouldn't give you credibility with that style of persuasion.

James babble.
Edited on 29-01-2021 19:26
29-01-2021 23:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
keepit wrote:
You're misinterpreting ITN. I wouldn't want the US to default on its debt.

Not at all. You are denying your own argument again. Why did you suggest the US default on its debt?
keepit wrote:
And i don't think it will.

Yet you suggested that as a solution.

The SODC will be forced to default. It is quickly running of room to financially maneuver at all. It now must keep printing huge wads of cash just to stay solvent.

The SODC is broke.

keepit wrote:
I think you could make better cases if you abandoned that pushy propaganda. manner.

Whiner. It is YOU pushing propaganda. Inversion fallacy.
keepit wrote:
Even if you made sense and were accurate i probably wouldn't give you credibility with that style of persuasion.

Bulverism fallacy. Passive lie. You have no intention of working with anyone.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-01-2021 00:07
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
ITN,
I didn't suggest the us default on its debt.
30-01-2021 03:59
(21559)
keepit wrote:
ITN,
I didn't suggest the us default on its debt.

Yes you did, liar. Now you are denying yourself again.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-01-2021 04:00
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
No way ITN.
30-01-2021 04:04
(21559)
keepit wrote:
No way ITN.

Fine. You insisted. Your entire argument is discarded.

The Parrot Killer

Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate fixing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
chemtrails or fixing the sky with flawed technologies216-02-2011 09:36
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact