Remember me
▼ Content

firemen

firemen17-06-2021 04:12
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I fitted a new pan and cistern in a retirement community yesterday and the bloke that let me in was the son and he worked for the firebrigade.Something else I had not considered in this climate lunacy.A third of houses in Perth have solar panels for power but if they catch fire they are screwed.The go to move when going to a house fire was the first team member to get to the door pulls out the fuses and yells out power clear so everyone hears it.Most of the solar powered houses the isolater is on the roof with the panels so they now just kick back and watch it burn like everyone else.No one is going on a roof when the house is burning.I watched a youtube of an electric car burning and 5 trucks with hoses could not put out the battery fire.He shared with me that a special truck is being constructed that can hold a car and the new plan is to pick up the car with a forklift and drop it in the sealable water container on the truck.He point blank refuses to part of this insanity and has told his team they are not doing it.He was quite angry about it and punched the wall

duncan61
17-06-2021 09:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
You fireman should know they are dealing with a class C fire in these cases and should act appropriately. You don't use water on a class C fire.

Not much they can do about solar panels putting out power while the house is on fire though.
Edited on 17-06-2021 09:06
18-06-2021 03:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)

Into the Night wrote:You fireman should know they are dealing with a class C fire in these cases and should act appropriately. You don't use water on a class C fire.

Once a country starts destroying historical statues and rewriting history to say that the country is bad, I start worrying about firemen turning their attention towards books and acting just as "appropriately."

Join the debate firemen:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact