Remember me
▼ Content

Fast recovery of thick Arctic ice

Page 6 of 11<<<45678>>>
16-11-2017 19:28
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]Wake wrote:... you even admit that you're a liar. At least we're clear on that.
What is clear is that babble-mouth "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" extrapolates its proofs that it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time threatener.
Also clear, the rifts on remaining Larsen C Ice Shelf after Larsen C iceberg departed from the Shelf:
https://twitter.com/StefLhermitte/status/931094514730721280/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fclimatecrocks.com%2F
16-11-2017 19:31
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
[b]Wake wrote:... you even admit that you're a liar. At least we're clear on that.
What is clear is that babble-mouth "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" extrapolates its proofs that it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time threatener.
Also clear, the rifts on remaining Larsen C Ice Shelf after Larsen C iceberg departed from the Shelf:
https://twitter.com/StefLhermitte/status/931094514730721280/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fclimatecrocks.com%2F

There is nothing as clear as the fact that you are a stinking vile liar and a coward caught with his pants down behind a cow.
16-11-2017 20:01
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed... you are a stinking vile liar...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" gots ta da do ah lot betta dan repeatin' a poor copy of its own sick characteristics !!!!
Edited on 16-11-2017 20:02
16-11-2017 20:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed... you are a stinking vile liar...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" gots ta da do ah lot betta dan repeatin' a poor copy of its own sick characteristics !!!!

Why don't you give us some more of your ice stories? After all, necessity is the mother of invention.
16-11-2017 20:36
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Why don't you....
I will. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
16-11-2017 20:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: ice stories?
Ice stories? Present High Arctic Berserker(2)(long over-temperature periods) or FAB
(2), which almost died less than a week ago, due to 24 hour darkness driving temps down, is now 8degC over the average AND appears very close to 90 days of existence. Well over 1 month ago, I surmised that FAB
(2) had a good chance of getting to 100 days. Now considerations are on that it might last beyond 100 days.
Ice stories to ya, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up".
Edited on 16-11-2017 20:55
17-11-2017 01:14
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:....some more of your ice stories...
Present High Arctic Berserker(2) or FAB
(2) is very close to 9degC over average High Arctic temperature.... & 90 days of existence.
Edited on 17-11-2017 02:06
18-11-2017 06:13
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:....some more of your ice stories...
(2) is very close to 9degC over average High Arctic temperature.... & 90 days of existence.
(2) is 10degC over average High Arctic temperature.... & has existed for 90 days.
18-11-2017 18:12
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
(2) is 10degC over average High Arctic temperature.... & has existed for 90 days.
Tho FAB
(2), over ~ 4 million square kilometers, has had a large recent increase in temperature, it may slow and even decrease in the next days. It'll be interesting if FAB
(2) increases its existence to 100+ days.
Edited on 18-11-2017 18:13
18-11-2017 18:38
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Tho FAB
(2), over ~ 4 million square kilometers, has had a large recent increase in temperature, it may slow and even decrease in the next days. It'll be interesting if FAB

Why the Coast Guard is so worried about the "loss" of Arctic Ice that they are building another super-large heavy ice breaker. Again and again and again the True Believers will claim anything. They will invent any possible lie.

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/09/40-sea-ice-ice-gain-over-the-past-five-years/

Forbes: "Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth's polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979. Since the end of 2012, moreover, total polar ice extent has largely remained above the post-1979 average. The updated data contradict one of the most frequently asserted global warming claims – that global warming is causing the polar ice caps to recede.

Updated NASA satellite data show the polar ice caps remained at approximately their 1979 extent until the middle of the last decade. Beginning in 2005, however, polar ice modestly receded for several years. By 2012, polar sea ice had receded by approximately 10 percent from 1979 measurements. (Total polar ice area – factoring in both sea and land ice – had receded by much less than 10 percent, but alarmists focused on the sea ice loss as "proof" of a global warming crisis.)

In late 2012, however, polar ice dramatically rebounded and quickly surpassed the post-1979 average. Ever since, the polar ice caps have been at a greater average extent than the post-1979 mean."

The lies and ignorance of litebrain, brownman and monckton-the-identity-thief demonstrate the sheer gaul of the True Believers to attempt to use any lie to support their religion.
18-11-2017 19:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Updated NASA satellite data show the polar ice caps...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" hides behind TOTAL ice caps (including Arctic & Antarctic sea ice). However, it was well recognized in 2002 (comfirmed in 2005) AND anti-AGW sleezes tote today, that Antarctic sea ice should temporarily increase under AGW conditions. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/06/050630064726.htm
Thus, as world-wide AGW conditions worsened, total sea ice should not (& did not) readily show the effects of increasing AGW. Of course, it is well known that Arctic sea ice, currently is 10,000+ cubic kilometers less than the average of the 1980's. The energy to melt this quantity of missing sea ice is 32 times the annual U.S. consumption.
18-11-2017 21:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Tho FAB
FAB
(2) has decreased to 9degC over to-date High Arctic average temperature.
19-11-2017 00:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Tho FAB
FAB

From NASA themselves: "Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth's polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979. Since the end of 2012, moreover, total polar ice extent has largely remained above the post-1979 average."

Does that stop litebrain from lying? Not in the least, that's his stock in trade.
19-11-2017 11:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]Wake wrote:...the Earth's polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" hides behind TOTAL ice caps (including Arctic & Antarctic sea ice). However, it was well recognized in 2002 (comfirmed in 2005) AND anti-AGW sleezes tote today, that Antarctic sea ice should temporarily increase under AGW conditions. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/06/050630064726.htm
Thus, as world-wide AGW conditions worsened, total sea ice should not (& did not) readily show the effects of increasing AGW. Of course, it is well known that Arctic sea ice, currently is 10,000+ cubic kilometers less than the average of the 1980's. The energy to melt this quantity of missing sea ice is 32 times the annual U.S. consumption.
It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" does not recognize the above. It proves that it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener.
Edited on 19-11-2017 11:40
19-11-2017 18:30
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
[b]Wake wrote:...the Earth's polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979.

It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" does not recognize the above. It proves that it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener.

He lies about the temperature. He lies about the extent of the Arctic icepack. He lies about the windmills in the Altamont Pass. He even lies about someone threatening his "wife" when no one even knew he had one. Undoubtedly his is lying about having Indian ancestry. I wonder if litebrain is even capable of telling the truth about anything since he was crying about how the Keystone Pipeline was going to destroy Indian burial grounds and the actual tribe there said that was BS and they WANTED the pipeline since it would offer needed income to the tribe. There is nothing in litebrain but lies.
19-11-2017 22:56
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: lies...lies....lies... lies....lying ...lies.
I told the truth in every case. I also told the truth that "many times(plus1) threatener wake-me-up" was a many time (plus 1) threatener, for which several AGW advocates left this webcyst. "many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" NEVER said I lied about its threats. So, "many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" is most proud of his many time (plus 1) threats. But, yes. "many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" is also obsessed with its continual lies.... so obsessed that it sees other people lying, when they don't lie. Indeed, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener.
Edited on 19-11-2017 23:19
19-11-2017 23:26
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Tho FAB
FAB
FAB
(2) continues to rapidly fall, to only 5degC over average.
Edited on 19-11-2017 23:28
21-11-2017 08:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Tho FAB
FAB
FAB
FAB
(2) now drops to 4degC over average. If "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" had stayed, it might witness FAB
(2) end its existence BEFORE 100 days..... but maybe not.....but maybe.
Edited on 21-11-2017 08:53
21-11-2017 17:20
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Tho FAB
FAB
FAB
FAB
(2) now drops to 4degC over average. If "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" had stayed, it might witness FAB

And another string of the same lies from the eco-sexual with his fishbowl of mud "wife".
21-11-2017 17:31
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)

21-11-2017 17:50
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:

You forgot to mention that the north pole was devoid of ice cover in the late 1950's. That the Northwest Passage was discovered in 1854's and after being found has been open or closed many times. Amundsen charted another passage further south in the early 1900's and there ARE these men called Cook and Vancouver who pioneered travel though one or more of the 9 or so Northwest Passage routes.

As of 2016 all of the passages are CLOSED without the use of the US Coast Guard's heavy ice breaker which is the largest in the world. The Russian ice breakers cannot break through this "disappearing" ice.

The latest measurements of the ice in May are: "(2 to 3 meters thick) Even in today's climate ice conditions must still be considered severe," the authors wrote.

But by all means look for data to support your claim rather than data reporting the actual truth.
21-11-2017 18:47
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: ....north pole was devoid of ice cover in the late 1950's. Amundsen charted another passage further south...

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" purposefully fails (I told him) to mention the subs took weeks to find openings in the ice around the North Pole. Even worse stories were in the sub logs. Also, "many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" hides behind the courage of Arctic explorers, Amundsen taking 2+ to 3 years to negotiate his passage 300 miles to the south around southern Victoria Is. Yeah, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" tries to avoid the 10,000 cubic kilometers LESS ice in the Arctic since the 1980's.
But worse, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" threatens many AGW advocates.
21-11-2017 19:48
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Tho FAB
FAB
FAB
FAB
FAB
(2) now slips under 4degC over the to-date, High Arctic average temperature.
21-11-2017 21:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Regions of the High Arctic, in darkness for 1.5(?) months, have some sub-average temperatures. But warm regions (some being downslope warmings dropping to the East, off the Greenland Ice Sheet, have been consistently moving to secure the North Pole region in warmth. Yes, High Arctic temperatures have been suppressed, compared to the wondrous FAB
(1) over-temperatures of the 230+ day period, of much of latter 2016 into a large chunk of 2017. Yet, FAB
(2) has now existed for 90+ days. I predicted in its pre-60's days, that FAB
(2) might reach 100 days of existence. That prediction is still in play, but threatened.
21-11-2017 22:03
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Wake wrote:
You forgot to mention that the north pole was devoid of ice cover in the late 1950's ...

It was only a small patch melted, miracle they found it.

21-11-2017 22:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
monckton wrote: It was only a small patch melted, miracle they found it.
Maybe NOT a miracle, but as stated earlier:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" purposefully fails (I told him) to mention the subs took weeks to find openings in the ice around the North Pole. Even worse stories were in the sub logs.
////
I told some of the worse stories, but "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" doesn't mention those stories.
22-11-2017 02:43
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Tho FAB
FAB
FAB
FAB
FAB
(2) now slips under 4degC over the to-date, High Arctic average temperature.
FAB
(2) now is only 3+degC over the to-date, High Arctic average temperature.
22-11-2017 19:39
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Two continuing cold fronts, one over all of Canada(even on Arctic island Canada) & another over northwestern Siberia, have seeped some of their cold into the High Arctic, suppressing temperatures of the Present High Arctic Berserker(2), PHAB
(2) or FAB
(2), along with standard cooling from 24 hour days of darkness for almost 2 months. However, southern excess AGW generated warmth has also been moving into the High Arctic. Thus, FAB
(2) has existed for 90+ days. Tho FAB
(2) is at a lower temperature ebb, it may indeed reach 100 days of existence, as predicted. It appears that extra warmth will build in the High Arctic in the next 4-5days. Till then, FAB
(2) is vulnerable to lower temperatures.
22-11-2017 23:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote: FAB
FAB
(2), after a goodly drop in temperature, now rebounds to 4+degC over the to-date, High Arctic average temperature. Maybe, that coming warming is heating the High Arctic now.
23-11-2017 16:15
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
FAB
(2), after a goodly drop in temperature, now rebounds to 4+degC over the to-date, High Arctic average temperature. Maybe, that coming warming is heating the High Arctic now.
Yes, extra warming, now increasing in the High Arctic, appears to clinch the prediction from 40(+?) days ago that Present High Arctic Berserker(2) or FAB
(2) will reach 100 days of existence.
Edited on 23-11-2017 16:16
24-11-2017 03:05
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
FAB
Yes, extra warming, now increasing in the High Arctic, appears to clinch the prediction from 40(+?) days ago that Present High Arctic Berserker(2) or FAB
(2) will reach 100 days of existence. FAB
(2) leaps to 8degC over recorded average.
24-11-2017 09:04
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
FAB
(2) will reach 100 days of existence. FAB
(2) leaps to 8degC over recorded average.
In short order, the High Arctic over-temperature, FAB
(2) has now risen to 9degC over recorded average for the 4 million kilometer sized High Arctic & appears to be ~ 95 days in length.
24-11-2017 19:27
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:....FAB
(2) has now risen to 9degC over recorded average for the 4 million kilometer sized High Arctic & appears to be ~ 95 days in length.
Correction:
....FAB
(2) has now risen to 9degC over recorded average for the 4 million square kilometer-sized High Arctic & appears to be ~ 95 days in length.
24-11-2017 23:55
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote:....FAB
(2) has now risen to 9degC over recorded average for the 4 million square kilometer-sized High Arctic & appears to be ~ 95 days in length.
".... continuing cold front(s), one over all of Canada(even on Arctic island Canada)"
....FAB
(2) has now risen to 10degC over recorded average for the 4 million square kilometer-sized High Arctic & appears to be ~ 95 days in length. A High Arctic warm front has enveloped the North Pole & High Arctic, with enough heat remaining to interact with the "continuing Canadian cold front" & thrusting the most northerly part of the cold front to the south. The solid cold front has been on Canada for a month (more?). But, the powerful warm front is showing it has more... "solidity".
25-11-2017 13:45
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote:....FAB
(2) has now risen to 10degC over recorded average for the 4 million square kilometer-sized High Arctic & appears to be ~ 95 days in length. A High Arctic warm front has enveloped the North Pole & High Arctic, with enough heat remaining to interact with the "continuing Canadian cold front" & thrusting the most northerly part of the cold front to the south. The solid cold front has been on Canada for a month (more?). But, the powerful warm front is showing it has more... "solidity".
....FAB
(2) has now risen to 10+degC over recorded average for the 4 million square kilometer-sized High Arctic & appears to be ~ 95+ days in length. However, the northern portion of the long term Canadian cold front may re-establish itself over the Canadian archipelago. Plus, the cold front over Northwestern Siberia is extending itself south deep into China.
Edited on 25-11-2017 13:47
27-11-2017 17:06
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:....FAB
....FAB
(2) has now risen to 10+degC over recorded average for the 4 million square kilometer-sized High Arctic & appears to be ~ 95+ days in length. However, the northern portion of the long term Canadian cold front may re-establish itself over the Canadian archipelago. Plus, the cold front over Northwestern Siberia is extending itself south deep into China.
FAB
(2) has dropped to 8degC over average temperature for the High Arctic. FAB
(2) appears to be very close to 100 days of existence, which was my prediction ~ 40+ days ago.... much like my posts, nurse-maiding FAB
(1) to its record breaking 230+ days of existence from latter 2016 to deep into 2017.
It appears FAB
(2) may continue well past 100 days of existence. Strong warm fronts are developing & will envelope Greenland & Canadian Arctic Archipelago & appear to pump heat into the High Arctic. These warm fronts continue to suppress the long term cold front over Canada, to the south. The continuing north Siberian cold front is bordered by higher latitude warm fronts, both in eastern & western Siberia.
Edited on 27-11-2017 17:48
27-11-2017 20:51
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3432061/Map-shows-Greenland-s-ice-sheet-THICKER-centre-9-000-years-ago-melting-edges-raise-sea-levels.html

Total ice mass of Greenland above "normal". The increased melt on the front of the Greenland glaciers is being attributed not to increasing temperatures but to the fact that the older ice was exposed from the warmer temperatures of the 2007 period. This older ice occurred during the last ice age which ended as continents started moving about which caused concomitant volcanic actions on a large scale. This filled the northern hemisphere with soot and ash making these older ice layers less dense and containing darker matter which is causing faster melts from the less dense and more energy absorbing layers.

Presently the arctic ice is still above the 1985-2015 "normal".
27-11-2017 21:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
What is it about Greenland? Why the fixation on it? Is it because it figured prominently in a movie? There ARE other ice covered areas after all.
28-11-2017 17:10
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Predictions are the month-long Greenland Ice Sheet down slope warming, that once it reached the eastern shore & was conducted towards the High Arctic, should end. Now that warming is at the North Pole & all of the High Arctic, but warmth won't be fed as readily into the high latitudes, the High Arctic warmth should "thin". The 24 hours of High Arctic darkness should draw temperatures downward. Already, High Arctic temperatures have dropped to 6degC over average from the 10+degC temperatures of short days ago. We'll see if lower temperatures will occur.
28-11-2017 23:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: High Arctic temperatures have dropped to 6degC over average from the 10+degC temperatures of short days ago. We'll see if lower temperatures will occur.
High Arctic temperatures suddenly stopped dropping, rising instead to 7degC over average temperatures. At this point, Present High Arctic Berserker(2), or FAB
(2) appears to have reached 100 days in length, which was predicted ~ 40+ days ago. We'll see how long FAB
(2) continues into triple digit days, such a period during the late 1950's & early '60's, that continuous High Arctic over-temperatures did not sustain, except to only ~ 40%.
Page 6 of 11<<<45678>>>

Join the debate Fast recovery of thick Arctic ice:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
Co2 ice samples1102-06-2022 22:44
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
New Ice age by 203014004-04-2022 16:10
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact