Remember me
▼ Content

Faggy/trannie advertising scheme cost Bud Light stock 27 billion so far

Faggy/trannie advertising scheme cost Bud Light stock 27 billion so far01-06-2023 04:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
he he he and you are so woke that all you can do is to put me and the rest of the patriots taking America back from the faggs down.

Now in positive news I am putting together a consortium to buy inbev, all we need to do is raise $1000.00 to buy the entire company, so are you in for straight conservative light?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Join the debate Faggy/trannie advertising scheme cost Bud Light stock 27 billion so far:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL, Anheuser Busch is shutting down plants and laying off employees due to the woke fag bud light ads003-07-2023 03:36
Quantum Light Experiment Proves Photosynthesis Starts with a Single Photon1522-06-2023 23:00
Go woke, go broke. Anheuser Busch down 15.7 BILLION DOLLARS for going trannie027-05-2023 23:46
Target chose to sell faggy wear and just lost 9 billion dollars. Life is great327-05-2023 22:12
Traffic light joke of the day225-05-2023 12:54
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact