Remember me
▼ Content

factions

factions25-06-2020 21:48
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
Too many factions. It's getting like the middle east and they don't make progress.

Also, one of the epidemiologists on tv just said that kidney damage is more frequent with covid infections than lung damage.
Someone is going to have to show if there is kidney damage in asymptomatic covid patients.

Rory Mcilroy said that today's fear mongering is tomorrows understated precautions.
Edited on 25-06-2020 22:32
25-06-2020 23:37
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Step 1: keepit says something stupid. CHECK.

Step 2: Someone explains the stupid behind what keepit said...

keepit wrote:
Too many factions. It's getting like the middle east and they don't make progress.

Void Argument.

** What "factions" are you talking about?
** What is "It" referring to?
** What does "getting like the middle east" mean? Also, in English, "Middle East" should be capitalized; it is a proper noun.
** Who is "they" referring to?
** What does "make progress" mean?

keepit wrote:
Also, one of the epidemiologists on tv

... and there's your problem right there...

keepit wrote:
just said that kidney damage is more frequent with covid infections than lung damage.

Fear mongering. Organs can heal.

keepit wrote:
Someone is going to have to show if there is kidney damage in asymptomatic covid patients.

Rory Mcilroy said that today's fear mongering is tomorrows understated precautions.

Fear mongering.

CHECK.

Awaiting Step 3 (whining about semantics) ............
Edited on 25-06-2020 23:40
26-06-2020 02:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
keepit wrote:
Too many factions.
Covid isn't a faction. It's a virus.
keepit wrote:
It's getting like the middle east and they don't make progress.
The Middle East brought us a lot of modern mathematics and astronomy.
keepit wrote:
Also, one of the epidemiologists on tv just said that kidney damage is more frequent with covid infections than lung damage.

An opinion. No actual correlation. Correlation isn't causation either.
keepit wrote:

No, it's just fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-06-2020 02:53
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
keepit wrote:

I'm still believe this is just a bid, for research grant money. 6 months isn't sufficient to have made much of a study on the subject. The 'damage' would have only been observed, with those who died. ,ost of which were in poor health, and of advanced age. Very difficult to define such a trend, in 6 months. Just too many factors to illuminate, to say with any certainty, what Covid-19 damages. The simple observation, only some of the dead bodies are showing the damage (and not many), not very single person infected.

Mostly, I believe there are a lot of coincidental factors, having been infected with a mild respiratory disease, was one of the minor ones. A ot of fear mongering for research money. Scared people are easier to rob... Research use apocalyptic observations, instead of a gun...
26-06-2020 16:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit,

By "factions", do you mean 'mutations'? (assuming that you were talking about covid-19) ITN picked up a lot more from your gibberbabble than I did...

Join the debate factions:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact