Remember me
▼ Content

F U



Page 1 of 3123>
F U28-10-2022 00:47
James_
★★★★☆
(1150)
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper
28-10-2022 01:49
James_
★★★★☆
(1150)
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


This simply states how hydroxyls play a role in atmospheric chemistry.
28-10-2022 02:40
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
From the title, I thought this was going to be about Florida University. Sorry, it all looks geek to me...
28-10-2022 13:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-10-2022 17:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Too funny. Isn't anything that is in a weightless orbit "so light" that it can escape Earth gravity and "leach" into space?

Note: hydrogen at sea level does not "leach" into space.
28-10-2022 19:06
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space


Fortunately, Hydrogen is very eager to react with other atoms, even it's self. Almost never find single hydrogen atoms in the wild. Once entangled, they have too much mass, to escape through the Libyan glass envelope...
28-10-2022 19:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Too funny. Isn't anything that is in a weightless orbit "so light" that it can escape Earth gravity and "leach" into space?

Note: hydrogen at sea level does not "leach" into space.


Wrong again as both Hydrogen and Helium can escape to space

Barring a large asteroid impact that can inject large swaths of the atmosphere into space, the only gases that regularly escape Earth's atmosphere today are hydrogen and helium, the lightest elements in the universe. There are several ways hydrogen and helium molecules can wind up on a one-way mission to space. Some near the top of the atmosphere simply get enough energy from the sun's heat to escape. Others are fast-moving, charged particles that would usually be stopped from escaping by the Earth's magnetic field.

https://www.britannica.com/video/185602/process-elements-Earth-space-atmosphere-release-structure#:~:text=Barring%20a%20large%20asteroid%20impact,one%2Dway%20mission%20to%20space.

A tiny bit of the air actually escapes into space. Around 90 tonnes of the atmosphere disappears into space every day, according to the European Space Agency.

This sounds like a lot, but it's just a tiny part of the atmosphere.

"It would probably take more than 150 billion years before the atmosphere disappeared this way," says Samset.

Why some of the oxygen escapes is a complicated question, but we'll return to that later in the article.

But first: What's actually in the air?

The air that doesn't escape
Air is made up of a whole range of different gases, but it consists of as much as 80 percent nitrogen. Vitally essential oxygen makes up around 20 percent, along with smaller amounts of argon, carbon dioxide, helium, hydrogen and other substances.

But this is where our intuition about the world trips up slightly. We experience rocks as something heavy and tangible, while air is something fundamentally different. The philosophers of antiquity and other parts of the world came up with the four elements earth, fire, air and water as having qualities that are unique and different from each other.

But that's not how the world works. Everything is made up of elements, and these elements have mass and weight.

"There's really no difference between a nitrogen molecule and a rock," says Samset. "Or as Yoda says, it's 'only different in your mind.'"

"For a nitrogen molecule to escape from Earth, it has to get energy from somewhere."

But I'll wait for you to prove that nothing can escape into space

So what law school did you go to?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-10-2022 20:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Nope. Hydrogen has mass. It doesn't just float away from Earth.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 28-10-2022 20:22
29-10-2022 14:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Nope. Hydrogen has mass. It doesn't just float away from Earth.


LOL you are clueless as I did not write the above the encyclopedia Brittanica did so take your argument to them.

"Physicists have shown that the Earth is losing about three kilograms of hydrogen gas every second. It's about 95,000 tonnes of hydrogen that the planet is losing every year.

"The other very light gas this is happening to is helium and there is much less of that around, so it's about 1,600 tonnes a year of helium that we lose."

You may now resume wanking


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-10-2022 18:46
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Nope. Hydrogen has mass. It doesn't just float away from Earth.


LOL you are clueless as I did not write the above the encyclopedia Brittanica did so take your argument to them.



If you are going to let Britannica be your authority and do your thinking for you, that is fantastic. I have only one question.
How do you know which articles are grounded in science? (which you still have not defined)


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
Attached image:


Edited on 29-10-2022 18:47
29-10-2022 19:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Nope. Hydrogen has mass. It doesn't just float away from Earth.


LOL you are clueless as I did not write the above the encyclopedia Brittanica did so take your argument to them.



If you are going to let Britannica be your authority and do your thinking for you, that is fantastic. I have only one question.
How do you know which articles are grounded in science? (which you still have not defined)


Yo moron, I could quote a hundred sources that all say that Hydrogen escapes into space and you have nothing except your own uneducated opinion that Hydrogen does not escape into space.

LOL

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-planets-lose-their-atmospheres/

A planet can acquire a gaseous cloak in many ways: it can release vapors from its interior, it can capture volatile materials from comets and asteroids when they strike, and its gravity can pull in gases from interplanetary space. But planetary scientists have begun to appreciate that the escape of gases plays as big a role as the supply. Although Earth's atmosphere may seem as permanent as the rocks, it gradually leaks back into space. The loss rate is currently tiny, only about three kilograms of hydrogen and 50 grams of helium (the two lightest gases) per second, but even that trickle can be significant over geologic time, and the rate was probably once much higher. As Benjamin Franklin wrote, "A small leak can sink a great ship." The atmospheres of terrestrial planets and outer-planet satellites we see today are like the ruins of medieval castles—remnants of riches that have been subject to histories of plunder and decay. The atmospheres of smaller bodies are more like crude forts, poorly defended and extremely vulnerable.

Recognizing the importance of atmospheric escape changes our perspective on the solar system. For decades, scientists have pondered why Mars has such a thin atmosphere, but now we wonder: Why does it have any atmosphere left at all? Is the difference between Titan and Callisto a consequence of Callisto's losing its atmosphere, rather than of Titan having been born of airier stuff? Was Titan's atmosphere once even thicker than it is today? How did Venus steadfastly cling to its nitrogen and carbon dioxide yet thoroughly lose its water? Did escape of hydrogen help to set the stage for complex life on Earth? Will it one day turn our planet into another Venus?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 29-10-2022 19:09
29-10-2022 19:34
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Nope. Hydrogen has mass. It doesn't just float away from Earth.


LOL you are clueless as I did not write the above the encyclopedia Brittanica did so take your argument to them.



If you are going to let Britannica be your authority and do your thinking for you, that is fantastic. I have only one question.
How do you know which articles are grounded in science? (which you still have not defined)


Yo moron, I could quote a hundred sources that all say that Hydrogen escapes into space and you have nothing except your own uneducated opinion that Hydrogen does not escape into space.

Yo moron, I don't recall mentioning hydrogen. I would only like to know your method of selection from articles when a source says something you like and the same source says Biden is a fantastic president.

How do you choose which Googlenpaste you think will fool us into believing you're thmart?


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
29-10-2022 20:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Nope. Hydrogen has mass. It doesn't just float away from Earth.


LOL you are clueless as I did not write the above the encyclopedia Brittanica did so take your argument to them.

"Physicists have shown that the Earth is losing about three kilograms of hydrogen gas every second. It's about 95,000 tonnes of hydrogen that the planet is losing every year.

"The other very light gas this is happening to is helium and there is much less of that around, so it's about 1,600 tonnes a year of helium that we lose."

You may now resume wanking

So you are mindlessly cut and pasting. Gotit.
False authority fallacy. The Brittanica does NOT falsify Newton's law of gravitation, as you claim it does.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-10-2022 20:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Yo moron, I could quote a hundred sources that all say that Hydrogen escapes into space and you have nothing except your own uneducated opinion that Hydrogen does not escape into space.
[quote]Swan wrote:
LOL

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-planets-lose-their-atmospheres/

Scientific American can't falsify Newton's law of gravitation either.
Swan wrote:
A planet can acquire a gaseous cloak in many ways: it can release vapors from its interior, it can capture volatile materials from comets and asteroids when they strike, and its gravity can pull in gases from interplanetary space. But planetary scientists have begun to appreciate that the escape of gases plays as big a role as the supply. Although Earth's atmosphere may seem as permanent as the rocks, it gradually leaks back into space. The loss rate is currently tiny, only about three kilograms of hydrogen and 50 grams of helium (the two lightest gases) per second, but even that trickle can be significant over geologic time, and the rate was probably once much higher. As Benjamin Franklin wrote, "A small leak can sink a great ship." The atmospheres of terrestrial planets and outer-planet satellites we see today are like the ruins of medieval castles—remnants of riches that have been subject to histories of plunder and decay. The atmospheres of smaller bodies are more like crude forts, poorly defended and extremely vulnerable.

Recognizing the importance of atmospheric escape changes our perspective on the solar system. For decades, scientists have pondered why Mars has such a thin atmosphere, but now we wonder: Why does it have any atmosphere left at all? Is the difference between Titan and Callisto a consequence of Callisto's losing its atmosphere, rather than of Titan having been born of airier stuff? Was Titan's atmosphere once even thicker than it is today? How did Venus steadfastly cling to its nitrogen and carbon dioxide yet thoroughly lose its water? Did escape of hydrogen help to set the stage for complex life on Earth? Will it one day turn our planet into another Venus?

Still denying Newton's law of gravitation, eh? Nope. Both hydrogen and helium have mass. They cannot just drift away from the Earth. Newton's law of gravitation isn't 'an opinion'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 29-10-2022 21:08
30-10-2022 01:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Nope. Hydrogen has mass. It doesn't just float away from Earth.


LOL you are clueless as I did not write the above the encyclopedia Brittanica did so take your argument to them.



If you are going to let Britannica be your authority and do your thinking for you, that is fantastic. I have only one question.
How do you know which articles are grounded in science? (which you still have not defined)


Yo moron, I could quote a hundred sources that all say that Hydrogen escapes into space and you have nothing except your own uneducated opinion that Hydrogen does not escape into space.

Yo moron, I don't recall mentioning hydrogen. I would only like to know your method of selection from articles when a source says something you like and the same source says Biden is a fantastic president.

How do you choose which Googlenpaste you think will fool us into believing you're thmart?


So like I said you have no information to even challenge me with because you now know that Hydrogen escapes into space and that you are wrong. LOL you challenge literally everything that I say and consistently end up with cum in your hair




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-10-2022 01:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Yo moron, I could quote a hundred sources that all say that Hydrogen escapes into space and you have nothing except your own uneducated opinion that Hydrogen does not escape into space.
[quote]Swan wrote:
LOL

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-planets-lose-their-atmospheres/

Scientific American can't falsify Newton's law of gravitation either.
Swan wrote:
A planet can acquire a gaseous cloak in many ways: it can release vapors from its interior, it can capture volatile materials from comets and asteroids when they strike, and its gravity can pull in gases from interplanetary space. But planetary scientists have begun to appreciate that the escape of gases plays as big a role as the supply. Although Earth's atmosphere may seem as permanent as the rocks, it gradually leaks back into space. The loss rate is currently tiny, only about three kilograms of hydrogen and 50 grams of helium (the two lightest gases) per second, but even that trickle can be significant over geologic time, and the rate was probably once much higher. As Benjamin Franklin wrote, "A small leak can sink a great ship." The atmospheres of terrestrial planets and outer-planet satellites we see today are like the ruins of medieval castles—remnants of riches that have been subject to histories of plunder and decay. The atmospheres of smaller bodies are more like crude forts, poorly defended and extremely vulnerable.

Recognizing the importance of atmospheric escape changes our perspective on the solar system. For decades, scientists have pondered why Mars has such a thin atmosphere, but now we wonder: Why does it have any atmosphere left at all? Is the difference between Titan and Callisto a consequence of Callisto's losing its atmosphere, rather than of Titan having been born of airier stuff? Was Titan's atmosphere once even thicker than it is today? How did Venus steadfastly cling to its nitrogen and carbon dioxide yet thoroughly lose its water? Did escape of hydrogen help to set the stage for complex life on Earth? Will it one day turn our planet into another Venus?

Still denying Newton's law of gravitation, eh? Nope. Both hydrogen and helium have mass. They cannot just drift away from the Earth. Newton's law of gravitation isn't 'an opinion'.


The sad fact is that the only evidence that I am wrong is your opinion, which counts for so little that you ended up here at the ass-hole of the internet masturbating in public. No one cares about your opinion, never did or will, so babble on as you will never better me no matter if we do this for another 50 years.

https://sci.esa.int/web/cluster/-/58028-the-curious-case-of-earth-s-leaking-atmosphere

THE CURIOUS CASE OF EARTH'S LEAKING ATMOSPHERE
7 July 2016

Earth's atmosphere is leaking. Every day, around 90 tonnes of material escapes from our planet's upper atmosphere and streams out into space. Although missions such as ESA's Cluster fleet have long been investigating this leakage, there are still many open questions. How and why is Earth losing its atmosphere – and how is this relevant in our hunt for life elsewhere in the Universe?

Given the expanse of our atmosphere, 90 tonnes per day amounts to a small leak. Earth's atmosphere weighs in at around five quadrillion (5 × 1015) tonnes, so we are in no danger of running out any time soon. However, understanding Earth's atmosphere, and how it escapes to space, is key to understanding the atmospheres of other planets, and could be crucial in our hunt for habitable planets and extraterrestrial life.

We have been exploring Earth's magnetic environment for years using satellites such as ESA's Cluster mission, a fleet of four spacecraft launched in 2000. Cluster has been continuously observing the magnetic interactions between the Sun and Earth for over a decade and half; this longevity, combined with its multi-spacecraft capabilities and unique orbit, have made it a key player in understanding both Earth's leaking atmosphere and how our planet interacts with the surrounding Solar System.

Earth's magnetic field is complex; it extends from the interior of our planet out into space, exerting its influence over a region of space dubbed the magnetosphere.

The magnetosphere – and its inner region (the plasmasphere), a doughnut-shaped portion sitting atop our atmosphere, which co-rotates with Earth and extends to an average distance of 20 000 km – is flooded with charged particles and ions that are trapped, bouncing back and forth along field lines.

At its outer Sunward edge the magnetosphere meets the solar wind, a continuous stream of charged particles – mostly protons and electrons – flowing from the Sun. Here, our magnetic field acts like a shield, deflecting and rerouting the incoming wind as a rock would obstruct a stream of water. This analogy can be continued for the side of Earth further from the Sun – particles within the solar wind are sculpted around our planet and slowly come back together, forming an elongated tube (named the magnetotail), which contains trapped sheets of plasma and interacting field lines.

WEAKNESSES IN OUR MAGNETIC SHIELD
However, our magnetosphere shield does have its weaknesses; at Earth's poles the field lines are open, like those of a standard bar magnet (these locations are named the polar cusps). Here, solar wind particles can head inwards towards Earth, filling up the magnetosphere with energetic particles.


Artist's impression of the Cluster spacecraft crossing the northern cusp of Earth's magnetosphere. Credit: ESA/AOES Medialab
Just as particles can head inwards down these open polar lines, particles can also head outwards. Ions from Earth's upper atmosphere – the ionosphere, which extends to roughly 1000 km above the Earth – also flood out to fill up this region of space. Although missions such as Cluster have discovered much, the processes involved remain unclear.

"The question of plasma transport and atmospheric loss is relevant for both planets and stars, and is an incredibly fascinating and important topic. Understanding how atmospheric matter escapes is crucial to understanding how life can develop on a planet," said Arnaud Masson, ESA's Deputy Project Scientist for the Cluster mission. "The interaction between incoming and outgoing material in Earth's magnetosphere is a hot topic at the moment; where exactly is this stuff coming from? How did it enter our patch of space?"

Initially, scientists believed Earth's magnetic environment to be filled purely with particles of solar origin. However, as early as the 1990s it was predicted that Earth's atmosphere was leaking out into the plasmasphere – something that has since turned out to be true.

Observations have shown sporadic, powerful columns of plasma, dubbed plumes, growing within the plasmasphere, travelling outwards to the edge of the magnetosphere and interacting with solar wind plasma entering the magnetosphere.

More recent studies have unambiguously confirmed another source – Earth's atmosphere is constantly leaking! Alongside the aforementioned plumes, a steady, continuous flow of material (comprising oxygen, hydrogen, and helium ions) leaves our planet's plasmasphere from the polar regions, replenishing the plasma within the magnetosphere. Cluster found proof of this wind, and has quantified its strength for both overall (reported in a paper published in 2013) and for hydrogen ions in particular (reported in 2009).

Overall, about 1 kg of material is escaping our atmosphere every second, amounting to almost 90 tonnes per day. Singling out just cold ions (light hydrogen ions, which require less energy to escape and thus possess a lower energy in the magnetosphere), the escape mass totals thousands of tonnes per year.

Cold ions are important; many satellites – Cluster excluded – cannot detect them due to their low energies, but they form a significant part of the net matter loss from Earth, and may play a key role in shaping our magnetic environment.

Solar storms and periods of heightened solar activity appear to speed up Earth's atmospheric loss significantly, by more than a factor of three. However, key questions remain: How do ions escape, and where do they originate? What processes are at play, and which is dominant?

WHERE DO THE IONS GO? AND HOW?
One of the key escape processes is thought to be centrifugal acceleration, which speeds up ions at Earth's poles as they cross the shape-shifting magnetic field lines there. These ions are shunted onto different drift trajectories, gain energy, and end up heading away from Earth into the magnetotail, where they interact with plasma and return to Earth at far higher speeds than they departed with – a kind of boomerang effect.

Such high-energy particles can pose a threat to space-based technology, so understanding them is important. Cluster has explored this process multiple times during the past decade and a half – finding it to affect heavier ions such as oxygen more than lighter ones, and also detecting strong, high-speed beams of ions rocketing back to Earth from the magnetotail nearly 100 times over the course of three years.

More recently, scientists have explored the process of magnetic reconnection, one of the most efficient physical processes by which the solar wind enters Earth's magnetosphere and accelerates plasma. In this process, plasma interacts and exchanges energy with magnetic field lines; different lines reconfigure themselves, breaking, shifting around, and forging new connections by merging with other lines, releasing huge amounts of energy in the process.


The magnetic reconnection region in Earth's magnetosphere. Credit: ESA/ATG Medialab
Here, the cold ions are thought to be important. We know that cold ions affect the magnetic reconnection process, for example slowing down the reconnection rate at the boundary where the solar wind meets the magnetosphere (the magnetopause), but we are still unsure of the mechanisms at play.

"In essence, we need to figure out how cold plasma ends up at the magnetopause," said Philippe Escoubet, ESA's Project Scientist for the Cluster mission. "There are a few different aspects to this; we need to know the processes involved in transporting it there, how these processes depend on the dynamic solar wind and the conditions of the magnetosphere, and where plasma is coming from in the first place – does it originate in the ionosphere, the plasmasphere, or somewhere else?"

Recently, scientists modelled and simulated Earth's magnetic environment with a focus on structures known as plasmoids and flux ropes – cylinders, tubes, and loops of plasma that become tangled up with magnetic field lines. These arise when the magnetic reconnection process occurs in the magnetotail and ejects plasmoids both towards the outer tail and towards Earth.

Cold ions may play a significant role in deciding the direction of the ejected plasmoid. These recent simulations showed a link between plasmoids heading towards Earth and heavy oxygen ions leaking out from the ionosphere – in other words, oxygen ions may reduce and quench the reconnection rates at certain points within the magnetotail that produce tailward trajectories, thus making it more favourable at other sites that instead send them Earthwards. These results agree with existing Cluster observations.

Another recent Cluster study compared the two main atmospheric escape mechanisms Earth experiences – sporadic plumes emanating through the plasmasphere, and the steady leakage of Earth's atmosphere from the ionosphere – to see how they might contribute to the population of cold ions residing at the dayside magnetopause (the magnetosphere-solar wind boundary nearest the Sun).

Both escape processes appear to depend in different ways on the interplanetary magnetic field (IMF), the solar magnetic field that is carried out into the Solar System by the solar wind. This field moves through space in a spiralling pattern due to the rotation of the Sun, like water released from a lawn sprinkler. Depending on how the IMF is aligned, it can effectively cancel out part of Earth's magnetic field at the magnetopause, linking up and merging with our field and allowing the solar wind to stream in.

Plumes seem to occur when the IMF is oriented southward (anti-parallel to Earth's magnetic field, thus acting as mentioned above). Conversely, leaking outflows from the ionosphere occur during northward-oriented IMF. Both processes occur more strongly when the solar wind is either denser or travelling faster (thus exerting a higher dynamic pressure).

"While there is still much to learn, we've been able to make great progress here," said Masson. "These recent studies have managed to successfully link together multiple phenomena – namely the ionospheric leak, plumes from the plasmasphere, and magnetic reconnection – to paint a better picture of Earth's magnetic environment. This research required several years of ongoing observation, something we could only get with Cluster

How do I tell what is real and what is BS. Well wouldn't the worlds ****s all want to know.

Too bad suckers


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-10-2022 14:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
Soon as I got past the techno-jargon, and saw 'computer model', I knew this was BS... You can simulate anything your twisted m ind can image, but it doesn't make it fact. or true. Decades of video games, created a lot of gullible, poorly educated people. The article states clearly that the 'leak' is tiny, and of no concern. Those instruments on the satellite must be phenomenally precise, to measure a tiny leak, of tiny particles. Suspect a very high margin of error associated with the 'data' collected. Which, is 'corrected', to get some sort of useful results out of the computer model, that might sell the idea. Sort of like CO2, and global warming.
30-10-2022 19:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Soon as I got past the techno-jargon, and saw 'computer model', I knew this was BS... You can simulate anything your twisted m ind can image, but it doesn't make it fact. or true. Decades of video games, created a lot of gullible, poorly educated people. The article states clearly that the 'leak' is tiny, and of no concern. Those instruments on the satellite must be phenomenally precise, to measure a tiny leak, of tiny particles. Suspect a very high margin of error associated with the 'data' collected. Which, is 'corrected', to get some sort of useful results out of the computer model, that might sell the idea. Sort of like CO2, and global warming.


Take your meds


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-10-2022 19:31
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Nope. Hydrogen has mass. It doesn't just float away from Earth.


LOL you are clueless as I did not write the above the encyclopedia Brittanica did so take your argument to them.



If you are going to let Britannica be your authority and do your thinking for you, that is fantastic. I have only one question.
How do you know which articles are grounded in science? (which you still have not defined)


Yo moron, I could quote a hundred sources that all say that Hydrogen escapes into space and you have nothing except your own uneducated opinion that Hydrogen does not escape into space.

Yo moron, I don't recall mentioning hydrogen. I would only like to know your method of selection from articles when a source says something you like and the same source says Biden is a fantastic president.

How do you choose which Googlenpaste you think will fool us into believing you're thmart?


LOL you challenge literally everything that I say


How can I challenge ANYTHING you say when YOU have said nothing? You won't even describe in your own words what science is. Googlenpaste is nothing you've said...unless you write articles for Britannica?

Dude, you're no better than Biden with a teleprompter. Feel free to continue inside your fantasy world where you're the only genius with a computer AND internet access.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
Edited on 30-10-2022 19:32
30-10-2022 22:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Nope. Hydrogen has mass. It doesn't just float away from Earth.


LOL you are clueless as I did not write the above the encyclopedia Brittanica did so take your argument to them.



If you are going to let Britannica be your authority and do your thinking for you, that is fantastic. I have only one question.
How do you know which articles are grounded in science? (which you still have not defined)


Yo moron, I could quote a hundred sources that all say that Hydrogen escapes into space and you have nothing except your own uneducated opinion that Hydrogen does not escape into space.

Yo moron, I don't recall mentioning hydrogen. I would only like to know your method of selection from articles when a source says something you like and the same source says Biden is a fantastic president.

How do you choose which Googlenpaste you think will fool us into believing you're thmart?


So like I said you have no information to even challenge me with because you now know that Hydrogen escapes into space and that you are wrong. LOL you challenge literally everything that I say and consistently end up with cum in your hair


Hydrogen cannot just drift away from Earth. It has mass.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-10-2022 22:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Yo moron, I could quote a hundred sources that all say that Hydrogen escapes into space and you have nothing except your own uneducated opinion that Hydrogen does not escape into space.
[quote]Swan wrote:
LOL

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-planets-lose-their-atmospheres/

Scientific American can't falsify Newton's law of gravitation either.
Swan wrote:
A planet can acquire a gaseous cloak in many ways: it can release vapors from its interior, it can capture volatile materials from comets and asteroids when they strike, and its gravity can pull in gases from interplanetary space. But planetary scientists have begun to appreciate that the escape of gases plays as big a role as the supply. Although Earth's atmosphere may seem as permanent as the rocks, it gradually leaks back into space. The loss rate is currently tiny, only about three kilograms of hydrogen and 50 grams of helium (the two lightest gases) per second, but even that trickle can be significant over geologic time, and the rate was probably once much higher. As Benjamin Franklin wrote, "A small leak can sink a great ship." The atmospheres of terrestrial planets and outer-planet satellites we see today are like the ruins of medieval castles—remnants of riches that have been subject to histories of plunder and decay. The atmospheres of smaller bodies are more like crude forts, poorly defended and extremely vulnerable.

Recognizing the importance of atmospheric escape changes our perspective on the solar system. For decades, scientists have pondered why Mars has such a thin atmosphere, but now we wonder: Why does it have any atmosphere left at all? Is the difference between Titan and Callisto a consequence of Callisto's losing its atmosphere, rather than of Titan having been born of airier stuff? Was Titan's atmosphere once even thicker than it is today? How did Venus steadfastly cling to its nitrogen and carbon dioxide yet thoroughly lose its water? Did escape of hydrogen help to set the stage for complex life on Earth? Will it one day turn our planet into another Venus?

Still denying Newton's law of gravitation, eh? Nope. Both hydrogen and helium have mass. They cannot just drift away from the Earth. Newton's law of gravitation isn't 'an opinion'.


The sad fact is that the only evidence that I am wrong is your opinion, ...deleted filthy language and spam...

Newton's law of gravitation is not an opinion. I didn't create the theory either. You just want to ignore it.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-10-2022 22:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Soon as I got past the techno-jargon, and saw 'computer model', I knew this was BS... You can simulate anything your twisted m ind can image, but it doesn't make it fact. or true. Decades of video games, created a lot of gullible, poorly educated people. The article states clearly that the 'leak' is tiny, and of no concern. Those instruments on the satellite must be phenomenally precise, to measure a tiny leak, of tiny particles. Suspect a very high margin of error associated with the 'data' collected. Which, is 'corrected', to get some sort of useful results out of the computer model, that might sell the idea. Sort of like CO2, and global warming.

There is no data.

Hydrogen simply can't just drift away from Earth. It has mass. He is simply denying and discarding Newton's law of gravitation. No satellite can measure a 'leak'. There is no 'leak'.

There is no data for CO2. It is not possible to measure the global atmospheric concentration of CO2.

There is no data for Earth's temperature. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-10-2022 22:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Soon as I got past the techno-jargon, and saw 'computer model', I knew this was BS... You can simulate anything your twisted m ind can image, but it doesn't make it fact. or true. Decades of video games, created a lot of gullible, poorly educated people. The article states clearly that the 'leak' is tiny, and of no concern. Those instruments on the satellite must be phenomenally precise, to measure a tiny leak, of tiny particles. Suspect a very high margin of error associated with the 'data' collected. Which, is 'corrected', to get some sort of useful results out of the computer model, that might sell the idea. Sort of like CO2, and global warming.


Take your meds

Typical of you. Just turn to insulting people. What a useless moron.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-10-2022 22:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Nope. Hydrogen has mass. It doesn't just float away from Earth.


LOL you are clueless as I did not write the above the encyclopedia Brittanica did so take your argument to them.



If you are going to let Britannica be your authority and do your thinking for you, that is fantastic. I have only one question.
How do you know which articles are grounded in science? (which you still have not defined)


Yo moron, I could quote a hundred sources that all say that Hydrogen escapes into space and you have nothing except your own uneducated opinion that Hydrogen does not escape into space.

Yo moron, I don't recall mentioning hydrogen. I would only like to know your method of selection from articles when a source says something you like and the same source says Biden is a fantastic president.

How do you choose which Googlenpaste you think will fool us into believing you're thmart?


LOL you challenge literally everything that I say


How can I challenge ANYTHING you say when YOU have said nothing? You won't even describe in your own words what science is. Googlenpaste is nothing you've said...unless you write articles for Britannica?

Dude, you're no better than Biden with a teleprompter. Feel free to continue inside your fantasy world where you're the only genius with a computer AND internet access.

Hmmmmm. You have a point. He is acting very much like Biden with a teleprompter!

Now that you mention it...a lot of Democrats have...

...could this disease be CONTAGIOUS!!?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-10-2022 00:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper


Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Nope. Hydrogen has mass. It doesn't just float away from Earth.


LOL you are clueless as I did not write the above the encyclopedia Brittanica did so take your argument to them.



If you are going to let Britannica be your authority and do your thinking for you, that is fantastic. I have only one question.
How do you know which articles are grounded in science? (which you still have not defined)


Yo moron, I could quote a hundred sources that all say that Hydrogen escapes into space and you have nothing except your own uneducated opinion that Hydrogen does not escape into space.

Yo moron, I don't recall mentioning hydrogen. I would only like to know your method of selection from articles when a source says something you like and the same source says Biden is a fantastic president.

How do you choose which Googlenpaste you think will fool us into believing you're thmart?


LOL you challenge literally everything that I say


How can I challenge ANYTHING you say when YOU have said nothing? You won't even describe in your own words what science is. Googlenpaste is nothing you've said...unless you write articles for Britannica?

Dude, you're no better than Biden with a teleprompter. Feel free to continue inside your fantasy world where you're the only genius with a computer AND internet access.


Sorry, but if you do not know what science is I cannot help you. I copy and paste specifically so that you cannot refute what I have said because I haven't said anything, yet you still choose to deny reality and stay in your little protected cubicle.

PS. I use my 130 IQ for pretty much everything. Which is something that you can not even fathom.

CIAO


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-10-2022 00:37
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
I copy and paste specifically so that you cannot refute what I have said because I haven't said anything



If I don't say anything then what I have said is irrefutable. Makes TOTAL sense.
Edited on 31-10-2022 00:39
31-10-2022 00:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
I copy and paste specifically so that you cannot refute what I have said because I haven't said anything



If I don't say anything then what I have said is irrefutable. Gotit.


LOL, this is what you do with your life, which is pretend to be intellectual by denying every incontrovertible fact of science that I post. What do you gain from this activity?

What do I gain, well shit I get to play with slobbering retards, and frankly the laughs are precious.

Have you seen the DEA agent shoot himself in the foot, in a class full of now traumatized kids, yet today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ain2by4Fums


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-10-2022 01:04
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
I copy and paste specifically so that you cannot refute what I have said because I haven't said anything



If I don't say anything then what I have said is irrefutable. Gotit.


LOL, this is what you do with your life, which is pretend to be intellectual by denying every incontrovertible fact of science that I post


Says the moron who won't define science. How do you know you are posting science?

Hint: You are not.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
31-10-2022 03:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
I copy and paste specifically so that you cannot refute what I have said because I haven't said anything



If I don't say anything then what I have said is irrefutable. Gotit.


LOL, this is what you do with your life, which is pretend to be intellectual by denying every incontrovertible fact of science that I post


Says the moron who won't define science. How do you know you are posting science?

Hint: You are not.


Well since you clearly do not know what science is because you have to beg for a definition, you have no logical means to say that I have not posted science.

https://www.xda-developers.com/intel-core-i9-13900k-review/

Produced by computer science, to further computer science, and retards posting to tik tok

Not that long ago, we were proudly declaring the AMD Ryzen 9 7950X as the biggest, baddest CPU on the planet. It wasn't without its flaws, but the results spoke for themselves. However, AMD is no longer in a league of one because Intel has answered right back with the Core i9-13900K. In some regards, this 13th-generation upgrade is a minor one over the 12th, but in others, it's a substantial leap.

This isn't overselling it, either. Like its predecessor, the Intel Core i9-13900K makes use of the hybrid design and increases the total core count to a whopping 24. It's not an apples-to-apples comparison with AMD's top-end CPU, but have no doubt; the two are direct competitors. Traditionally, Intel has been better for gamers and single-core performance, but with this, there's a serious shout for it to power more demanding, multi-core workloads.

Gotta get me one of these multifang science chips


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 31-10-2022 03:15
31-10-2022 04:50
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
I copy and paste specifically so that you cannot refute what I have said because I haven't said anything



If I don't say anything then what I have said is irrefutable. Gotit.


LOL, this is what you do with your life, which is pretend to be intellectual by denying every incontrovertible fact of science that I post


Says the moron who won't define science. How do you know you are posting science?

Hint: You are not.


Well since you clearly do not know what science is because you have to beg for a definition, you have no logical means to say that I have not posted science.


Your reading comprehension flat out sucks. You have no clue what science is, and you just demonstrated your inability to use logic.

You pivot when asked questions. You can't explain anything without your Google teleprompter. Your insults are not even very well thought out. Do you Google those too?

I have NEVER met a conservative Trump supporter that says the shallow minded shit you do. Therefore, given your signature lines, I am now convinced you are a bleeding heart lying liberal on a "triggering" mission.

As any good liberal will do, you aimlessly shamelessly accuse others while quite accurately describing yourself. I have no doubt you lived in your mother's basement way too long. Are you John Fetterman?!


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
31-10-2022 13:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
I copy and paste specifically so that you cannot refute what I have said because I haven't said anything



If I don't say anything then what I have said is irrefutable. Gotit.


LOL, this is what you do with your life, which is pretend to be intellectual by denying every incontrovertible fact of science that I post


Says the moron who won't define science. How do you know you are posting science?

Hint: You are not.


Well since you clearly do not know what science is because you have to beg for a definition, you have no logical means to say that I have not posted science.


Your reading comprehension flat out sucks. You have no clue what science is, and you just demonstrated your inability to use logic.

You pivot when asked questions. You can't explain anything without your Google teleprompter. Your insults are not even very well thought out. Do you Google those too?

I have NEVER met a conservative Trump supporter that says the shallow minded shit you do. Therefore, given your signature lines, I am now convinced you are a bleeding heart lying liberal on a "triggering" mission.

As any good liberal will do, you aimlessly shamelessly accuse others while quite accurately describing yourself. I have no doubt you lived in your mother's basement way too long. Are you John Fetterman?!


LOL right after you wrote that my reading comprehension sucks, I stopped reading, which means that no one will ever read the above. LOL the sad thing about you is that you believe that people care about your babbles, when in reality no one does.

You may write another chapter now for nobody.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-10-2022 15:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:LOL right after you wrote that my reading comprehension sucks, I stopped reading, which means that no one will ever read the above.

I read it.

Swan wrote: LOL the sad thing about you is that you believe that people care about your babbles, when in reality no one does.

I rush to read every GasGuzzler post and I'm sure I'm not the only one; good stuff.

I read most of all of your posts as well. You make a lot of errors, though, many of which could be ameliorated by studying what GasGuzzler writes and by absorbing his many pearls of wisdom.

In turn, you could share some of your investment strategies that enabled you to afford both a bicycle and to build a custom tomato trellis.

i.e. you can participate in a win-win!
31-10-2022 16:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
GasGuzzler wrote:I have NEVER met a conservative Trump supporter that says the shallow minded shit you do. Therefore, given your signature lines, I am now convinced you are a bleeding heart lying liberal on a "triggering" mission.

Good observation.

Trump supporters understand MAGA as short for "Make America Great Again."

Trump-haters, Marxists and other Leftists use "MAGA" as a slur (adjective).

Swan claims to be Ultra-MAGA.
31-10-2022 17:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL right after you wrote that my reading comprehension sucks, I stopped reading, which means that no one will ever read the above.

I read it.

Swan wrote: LOL the sad thing about you is that you believe that people care about your babbles, when in reality no one does.

I rush to read every GasGuzzler post and I'm sure I'm not the only one; good stuff.

I read most of all of your posts as well. You make a lot of errors, though, many of which could be ameliorated by studying what GasGuzzler writes and by absorbing his many pearls of wisdom.

In turn, you could share some of your investment strategies that enabled you to afford both a bicycle and to build a custom tomato trellis.

i.e. you can participate in a win-win!


LOL the schizzo read what his other self wrote, and was amazed at the stupidity.

The amazing thing is how much you envy my tomatoes as you can't get them off your mind.

Well here are some of them and the wife. Two things that you will never have

https://imgur.com/a/7pMmrbp


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-10-2022 17:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:LOL the schizzo read what his other self wrote, and was amazed at the stupidity.

Did you just claim that you and I are really the same person?

Swan wrote:The amazing thing is how much you envy my tomatoes as you can't get them off your mind.

You said it, brother! That's what I'm talking about. I'm certainly not the only one who is soaking in tomato envy. You just waltz into Climate-Debate, strutting your stuff, totally flaunting your home garden tomato repertoire ... of course I'm envious. Of course I can't get them off my mind. In fact, like a soap opera, I find myself tuning in just to learn about the next chapter in the custom trellis ... and who can blame me?
31-10-2022 19:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL the schizzo read what his other self wrote, and was amazed at the stupidity.

Did you just claim that you and I are really the same person?

Swan wrote:The amazing thing is how much you envy my tomatoes as you can't get them off your mind.

You said it, brother! That's what I'm talking about. I'm certainly not the only one who is soaking in tomato envy. You just waltz into Climate-Debate, strutting your stuff, totally flaunting your home garden tomato repertoire ... of course I'm envious. Of course I can't get them off my mind. In fact, like a soap opera, I find myself tuning in just to learn about the next chapter in the custom trellis ... and who can blame me?


You cannot have a climate debate, because you do not believe that the Earth has a climate. As a result, you are more interested in my 14 types of tomatoes than I am, which is pretty cool and sad concurrently

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 31-10-2022 19:51
31-10-2022 19:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL the schizzo read what his other self wrote, and was amazed at the stupidity.

Did you just claim that you and I are really the same person?

Swan wrote:The amazing thing is how much you envy my tomatoes as you can't get them off your mind.

You said it, brother! That's what I'm talking about. I'm certainly not the only one who is soaking in tomato envy. You just waltz into Climate-Debate, strutting your stuff, totally flaunting your home garden tomato repertoire ... of course I'm envious. Of course I can't get them off my mind. In fact, like a soap opera, I find myself tuning in just to learn about the next chapter in the custom trellis ... and who can blame me?


You cannot have a climate debate, because you do not believe that the Earth has a climate.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Climate-Debate is a name, dumbass. He used it and capitalized it correctly. It could have also been named Computer Science and used correctly, even though no such thing exists. Your reading comprehension continues to struggle.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
31-10-2022 20:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL the schizzo read what his other self wrote, and was amazed at the stupidity.

Did you just claim that you and I are really the same person?

Swan wrote:The amazing thing is how much you envy my tomatoes as you can't get them off your mind.

You said it, brother! That's what I'm talking about. I'm certainly not the only one who is soaking in tomato envy. You just waltz into Climate-Debate, strutting your stuff, totally flaunting your home garden tomato repertoire ... of course I'm envious. Of course I can't get them off my mind. In fact, like a soap opera, I find myself tuning in just to learn about the next chapter in the custom trellis ... and who can blame me?


You cannot have a climate debate, because you do not believe that the Earth has a climate.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Climate-Debate is a name, dumbass. He used it and capitalized it correctly. It could have also been named Computer Science and used correctly, even though no such thing exists. Your reading comprehension continues to struggle.


Again dumbass, a person who claims that the Earth has no climate cannot have a discussion about climate change. Not that reality will stop you from babbling


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-10-2022 20:16
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL the schizzo read what his other self wrote, and was amazed at the stupidity.

Did you just claim that you and I are really the same person?

Swan wrote:The amazing thing is how much you envy my tomatoes as you can't get them off your mind.

You said it, brother! That's what I'm talking about. I'm certainly not the only one who is soaking in tomato envy. You just waltz into Climate-Debate, strutting your stuff, totally flaunting your home garden tomato repertoire ... of course I'm envious. Of course I can't get them off my mind. In fact, like a soap opera, I find myself tuning in just to learn about the next chapter in the custom trellis ... and who can blame me?


You cannot have a climate debate, because you do not believe that the Earth has a climate.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Climate-Debate is a name, dumbass. He used it and capitalized it correctly. It could have also been named Computer Science and used correctly, even though no such thing exists. Your reading comprehension continues to struggle.


Again dumbass, a person who claims that the Earth has no climate cannot have a discussion about climate change. Not that reality will stop you from babbling


I will eagerly await your next post quoting anyone that said the earth has no climate. This is going to be HUGE!


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
31-10-2022 20:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Again dumbass, a person who claims that the Earth has no climate cannot have a discussion about climate change.

What about a person who claims that the earth has millions of climates?
Page 1 of 3123>





Join the debate F U:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact