▼ Content

F U

Page 2 of 3<123>
31-10-2022 20:29
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again dumbass, a person who claims that the Earth has no climate cannot have a discussion about climate change.

What about a person who claims that the earth has millions of climates?

Those people are mostly just Trump supporters and we must do whatever it takes to discredit them.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
31-10-2022 20:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again dumbass, a person who claims that the Earth has no climate cannot have a discussion about climate change.
Those people are mostly just Trump supporters and we must do whatever it takes to discredit them.

What about a person who claims that there are millions of Trump supporters across millions of climates?
31-10-2022 21:16
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What about a person who claims that there are millions of Trump supporters across millions of climates?

This gets into quantum vote teleportation and election science. Dominion has agreed to purchase and use this developing technology in the upcoming midterms. Only qubit mechanics can allow for an accurate Trump supporter/micrco climate ratio to be known. Invest in Dominion now.
Edited on 31-10-2022 21:20
31-10-2022 21:24
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:This gets into quantum vote teleportation and election science. Dominion has agreed to purchase and use this developing technology in the upcoming midterms. Only qubit mechanics can allow for an accurate Trump supporter/micrco climate ratio to be known.

Does this allow for voter depletion?

GasGuzzler wrote: Invest in Dominion now.

On the dip!
31-10-2022 21:50
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:This gets into quantum vote teleportation and election science. Dominion has agreed to purchase and use this developing technology in the upcoming midterms. Only qubit mechanics can allow for an accurate Trump supporter/micrco climate ratio to be known.

Does this allow for voter depletion?

Excellent question, and the answer is both yes and no.
If the voters, or even the votes themselves become entangled, it gets complicated.
A vote for Fetterman and a vote for Oz could result in a great photon battle that decides where that vote and associated qubits are assigned. If the struggle ends in stalemate, the vote defaults to Pelosi. At the end of the day, it's more of a vote suppression than a voter depletion. Does that make sense?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
31-10-2022 22:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:

The Earth has millions of microclimates, my vegetable garden was one, complete with insects that once there did not leave because of the microclimate. On top of that every cave has its own climate where temperature, humidity, and the lack of light create a microclimate where in some cases living creatures live that exist nowhere else on Earth. Not to mention that every mountaintop has a different climate than the valley below, or as said the caves below that.

However you are unaware, but that's ok because you still have your chlorpromazine.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-10-2022 23:04
(14389)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The Earth has millions of microclimates.

What about a person who recognizes that the earth has millions of climates and who recognizes that there is no such thing as a microclimate (insofar as you have defined) and who understands General Relativity and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle? Can he engage in a climate discussion?
31-10-2022 23:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The Earth has millions of microclimates.

What about a person who recognizes that the earth has millions of climates and who recognizes that there is no such thing as a microclimate (insofar as you have defined) and who understands General Relativity and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle? Can he engage in a climate discussion?

LOL, actually I am not required to define anything to anyone. That said you being the local government retard and all, and being as funny as you are.

microclimate
mī′krō-klī″mĭt
noun
The climate of a small, specific place within an area as contrasted with the climate of the entire area.
A small, local region having a unique pattern of weather or weather effects that differ from the local climate.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

01-11-2022 03:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper

Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

Nope. Hydrogen has mass. It doesn't just float away from Earth.

LOL you are clueless as I did not write the above the encyclopedia Brittanica did so take your argument to them.

If you are going to let Britannica be your authority and do your thinking for you, that is fantastic. I have only one question.
How do you know which articles are grounded in science? (which you still have not defined)

Yo moron, I could quote a hundred sources that all say that Hydrogen escapes into space and you have nothing except your own uneducated opinion that Hydrogen does not escape into space.

Yo moron, I don't recall mentioning hydrogen. I would only like to know your method of selection from articles when a source says something you like and the same source says Biden is a fantastic president.

How do you choose which Googlenpaste you think will fool us into believing you're thmart?

LOL you challenge literally everything that I say

How can I challenge ANYTHING you say when YOU have said nothing? You won't even describe in your own words what science is. Googlenpaste is nothing you've said...unless you write articles for Britannica?

Dude, you're no better than Biden with a teleprompter. Feel free to continue inside your fantasy world where you're the only genius with a computer AND internet access.

Sorry, but if you do not know what science is I cannot help you.

You aren't discussing any science. Religion is not science, dude.
Swan wrote:
I copy and paste specifically so that you cannot refute what I have said

No, you copy and paste because you have no idea how to present an argument. It's mindless.
Swan wrote:
because I haven't said anything,

This part is correct.
Swan wrote:
yet you still choose to deny reality

Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:
and stay in your little protected cubicle.

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
PS. I use my 130 IQ for pretty much everything.
Which is something that you can not even fathom.

IQ is not a depth.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-11-2022 03:30
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
I copy and paste specifically so that you cannot refute what I have said because I haven't said anything

If I don't say anything then what I have said is irrefutable. Gotit.

LOL, this is what you do with your life, which is pretend to be intellectual by denying every incontrovertible fact of science that I post.

You aren't posting any science.
Swan wrote:
What do you gain from this activity?

What do I gain, well shit I get to play with slobbering retards, and frankly the laughs are precious.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-11-2022 03:35
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
I copy and paste specifically so that you cannot refute what I have said because I haven't said anything

LOL, this is what you do with your life, which is pretend to be intellectual by denying every incontrovertible fact of science that I post

Says the moron who won't define science. How do you know you are posting science?

Hint: You are not.

Well since you clearly do not know what science is because you have to beg for a definition, you have no logical means to say that I have not posted science.

You are not posting science. You are just blabbering your various religions.
Swan wrote:

https://www.xda-developers.com/intel-core-i9-13900k-review/
Produced by computer science, to further computer science, and retards posting to tik tok

Intel is not a science. A CPU is not a science.
Swan wrote:
Not that long ago, we were proudly declaring the AMD Ryzen 9 7950X as the biggest, baddest CPU on the planet. It wasn't without its flaws, but the results spoke for themselves. However, AMD is no longer in a league of one because Intel has answered right back with the Core i9-13900K. In some regards, this 13th-generation upgrade is a minor one over the 12th, but in others, it's a substantial leap.

The Core i9 is a joke compared to AMD.
Swan wrote:
This isn't overselling it, either. Like its predecessor, the Intel Core i9-13900K makes use of the hybrid design and increases the total core count to a whopping 24.

Meh. My own machine has 64. It's an AMD chip.
Swan wrote:
It's not an apples-to-apples comparison with AMD's top-end CPU,

Paradox.
Swan wrote:
but have no doubt; the two are direct competitors. Traditionally, Intel has been better for gamers

Nope. Gamers want high end graphics chips, which Intel doesn't even make.
Swan wrote:
and single-core performance,

Games don't want single core CPUs.
Swan wrote:
but with this, there's a serious shout for it to power more demanding, multi-core workloads.

Still living in the past, eh?
Swan wrote:
Gotta get me one of these multifang science chips

Science is not a chip.

The Parrot Killer

01-11-2022 03:36
(21588)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, this is what you do with your life, which is pretend to be intellectual by denying every incontrovertible fact of science that I post

Says the moron who won't define science. How do you know you are posting science?

Hint: You are not.

Well since you clearly do not know what science is because you have to beg for a definition, you have no logical means to say that I have not posted science.

Your reading comprehension flat out sucks. You have no clue what science is, and you just demonstrated your inability to use logic.

You pivot when asked questions. You can't explain anything without your Google teleprompter. Your insults are not even very well thought out. Do you Google those too?

I have NEVER met a conservative Trump supporter that says the shallow minded shit you do. Therefore, given your signature lines, I am now convinced you are a bleeding heart lying liberal on a "triggering" mission.

As any good liberal will do, you aimlessly shamelessly accuse others while quite accurately describing yourself. I have no doubt you lived in your mother's basement way too long. Are you John Fetterman?!

Well put.

The Parrot Killer

01-11-2022 05:26
(14389)
Swan wrote:LOL, actually I am not required to define anything to anyone.

Says the schizzo who cannot engage in a climate discussion because he cannot define his terms and cannot make a coherent point.

Even really sharp moraines can make a point. Did you see what I did there?

Swan wrote:A small, local region having a unique pattern of weather

There is no such thing as a weather pattern. There is no such thing as a pattern of anything that is random.

Swan wrote: ... that differ from the local climate.

Circular definition:. What is the local climate? In the end, you leave "climate" undefined and thus all flavors of "climate" remain undefined buzzwords as well.
01-11-2022 21:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.
https://www.academia.edu/21131137/Chemistry_of_hydrogen_oxide_radicals_HO_sub_x_sub_in_the_Arctic_troposphere_in_spring?email_work_card=view-paper

Actually Hydrogen is so light that it escapes Earth gravity and leaches to space

LOL you are clueless as I did not write the above the encyclopedia Brittanica did so take your argument to them.

If you are going to let Britannica be your authority and do your thinking for you, that is fantastic. I have only one question.
How do you know which articles are grounded in science? (which you still have not defined)

Yo moron, I could quote a hundred sources that all say that Hydrogen escapes into space and you have nothing except your own uneducated opinion that Hydrogen does not escape into space.

Yo moron, I don't recall mentioning hydrogen. I would only like to know your method of selection from articles when a source says something you like and the same source says Biden is a fantastic president.

How do you choose which Googlenpaste you think will fool us into believing you're thmart?

How can I challenge ANYTHING you say when YOU have said nothing? You won't even describe in your own words what science is. Googlenpaste is nothing you've said...unless you write articles for Britannica?

Dude, you're no better than Biden with a teleprompter. Feel free to continue inside your fantasy world where you're the only genius with a computer AND internet access.

Swan wrote:

No, you copy and paste because you have no idea how to present an argument. It's mindless.
Swan wrote:

This part is correct.
Swan wrote:

Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:

IQ is not a depth.

LOL what makes you believe that your sad sack of shit life is worth an argument? What you are is the argument for legal abortion

ULTRA MAGA

01-11-2022 22:19
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

This part is correct.
Swan wrote:

Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:

IQ is not a depth.

LOL what makes you believe that your sad sack of shit life is worth an argument?

So you have none. Fine.

The Parrot Killer

02-11-2022 00:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
HCHO + hv → H + HCO
FYI, 2HCO + hv → H + HCO

You guys support this.

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

This part is correct.
Swan wrote:

Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:

Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:

IQ is not a depth.

LOL what makes you believe that your sad sack of shit life is worth an argument?

So you have none. Fine.

LOL, you desperately want to feel that you matter enough to argue with, when you do not, not to anyone.

ULTRA MAGA

02-11-2022 03:57
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So you have none. Fine.

LOL, you desperately want to feel that you matter enough to argue with, when you do not, not to anyone.

You are describing yourself again. Inversion fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

02-11-2022 12:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So you have none. Fine.

You are describing yourself again. Inversion fallacy.

ULTRA MAGA

03-11-2022 05:19
(14389)
Mark Twain wrote:
Attached image:

Edited on 03-11-2022 05:20
03-11-2022 17:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Mark Twain wrote:

Must be sad to always be a follower and never the leader

ULTRA MAGA

04-11-2022 00:11
(14389)
Swan wrote:Must be sad to always be a follower and never the leader

Attached image:

04-11-2022 01:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL as Carl Sagan would say, there are billions and billions of photo's on the internet, and you must use the very same one that I chose.

Must be sad to always follow.

ULTRA MAGA

04-11-2022 01:30
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL as Carl Sagan would say, there are billions and billions of photo's on the internet, and you must use the very same one that I chose.

Pathetic... You simply copied/pasted. He used is his 130 IQ to improve, create from the material you provided...
04-11-2022 01:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Pathetic... You simply copied/pasted. He used is his 130 IQ to improve, create from the material you provided...

ULTRA MAGA

04-11-2022 07:31
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So you feel like a cheap whore, because he just fixed up the one you provided, rather than waste anytime looking for something new for you?
04-11-2022 13:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So you feel like a cheap whore, because he just fixed up the one you provided, rather than waste anytime looking for something new for you?

ULTRA MAGA

04-11-2022 14:26
(14389)
Swan wrote:LOL as Carl Sagan would say, there are billions and billions of photo's on the internet, and you must use the very same one that I chose.

It's my way of mocking you without you fully realizing it. You aren't too keen on what occurs at the adult's table.

04-11-2022 16:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL as Carl Sagan would say, there are billions and billions of photo's on the internet, and you must use the very same one that I chose.

It's my way of mocking you without you fully realizing it. You aren't too keen on what occurs at the adult's table.

In all seriousness, you can mock me in any and every way possible and since you are no one and nothing I could really care less as I am fully retired and you are a full slave to the government welfare system, which you enjoy because they pay for your twinkies and they tell you how important that you are to be doing this with your life.

ULTRA MAGA

04-11-2022 18:31
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL right after you wrote that my reading comprehension sucks, I stopped reading, which means that no one will ever read the above.

I read it.

Swan wrote: LOL the sad thing about you is that you believe that people care about your babbles, when in reality no one does.

I rush to read every GasGuzzler post and I'm sure I'm not the only one; good stuff.

I read most of all of your posts as well. You make a lot of errors, though, many of which could be ameliorated by studying what GasGuzzler writes and by absorbing his many pearls of wisdom.

"Pearls of wisdom"? Quite a compliment coming from you, but this time you may have gone TOO far.

Best regards,

GasGuzzler

Certified Entanglement Specialist Hopeful

04-11-2022 18:40
(14389)
Swan wrote:In all seriousness, you can mock me in any and every way possible

No, I really can't. When I mock you, I can't be entirely serious or else I won't be entirely effective. Good mockery requires a touch of humor, which precludes all seriousness.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the difficult mockery questions.

Swan wrote: ... and since you are no one and nothing I could really care less

I'm betting that you meant that you could not care less. I get it ... but you're still my best friend. I only mock you because I care.

Swan wrote: ... as I am fully retired

You're bored to tears. I get it. You feel like your garden vegetables totally own you, laughing in your face as you try to nurture them. You are desperate for someone to visit you, to the extent that you convince yourself that the FBI is somehow obligated to stop by to watch the game over a beer.

You could always come out of retirement.

Swan wrote: ... and you are a full slave to the government welfare system

You just finished explaining how that is what you are.

I won't be afraid to come to you with my tough welfare questions.

04-11-2022 21:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL right after you wrote that my reading comprehension sucks, I stopped reading, which means that no one will ever read the above.

I read it.

Swan wrote: LOL the sad thing about you is that you believe that people care about your babbles, when in reality no one does.

I rush to read every GasGuzzler post and I'm sure I'm not the only one; good stuff.

I read most of all of your posts as well. You make a lot of errors, though, many of which could be ameliorated by studying what GasGuzzler writes and by absorbing his many pearls of wisdom.

"Pearls of wisdom"? Quite a compliment coming from you, but this time you may have gone TOO far.

Best regards,

GasGuzzler

Never said pearls of wisdom, I said and quite accurately pearls of wisdum. You may now continue choking the chicken

ULTRA MAGA

04-11-2022 21:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:

No, I really can't. When I mock you, I can't be entirely serious or else I won't be entirely effective. Good mockery requires a touch of humor, which precludes all seriousness.

I'm betting that you meant that you could not care less. I get it ... but you're still my best friend. I only mock you because I care.

You're bored to tears. I get it. You feel like your garden vegetables totally own you, laughing in your face as you try to nurture them. You are desperate for someone to visit you, to the extent that you convince yourself that the FBI is somehow obligated to stop by to watch the game over a beer.

Home Grown Tomatoes
/
Lyrics
Ain't nothin' in the world that I like better
Than bacon & lettuce & home grown tomatoes
Up in the mornin' out in the garden
Get you a ripe one don't get a hard one
Plant 'em in the spring eat 'em in the summer
All winter without 'em's a culinary bummer
I forget all about the sweatin' & diggin'
Everytime I go out and pick me a big one
Homegrown tomatoes home grown tomatoes
Wha'd life be without homegrown tomatoes
Only two things money can't buy
That's true love and homegrown tomatoes
I've been out to eat and that's for sure
But it's nothin' a homegrown tomato won't cure
Put 'em in a salad put 'em in a stew
You can make your very own tomato juice
Eat 'em with eggs eat 'em with gravy
Eat 'em with beans pinto or navy
Put 'em on the side put 'em in the middle
Put a home grown tomato on a hotcake griddle
If I's to change this life that I lead
I'd be Johnny tomato seed
Cause I know what this country needs
Homegrown tomatoes in every yard you see
When I die don't bury me
In a box in a cemetery
Out in the garden would be much better
I could be pushin' up homegrown tomatoes

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2022 00:23
(14389)
Swan wrote:

When I die don't bury me
In a box in a cemetery

Home Grown Tomatoes

I enjoyed that. Thank you.
05-11-2022 02:06
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I read it.

Best regards,

GasGuzzler

Never said pearls of wisdom, I said and quite accurately pearls of wisdum. You may now continue choking the chicken

Never choke the chicken. You will die. Many video games show this to be true.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 05-11-2022 02:08
05-11-2022 02:08
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Home Grown Tomatoes
/
Lyrics
When I die don't bury me
In a box in a cemetery

Boy, that tomato really owns you, doesn't it?

The Parrot Killer

05-11-2022 14:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Home Grown Tomatoes
/
Lyrics
When I die don't bury me
In a box in a cemetery

Go have your chef Boyardee, I'll have the wife's fresh marinara or bolanese sauces.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2022 21:37
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Home Grown Tomatoes
/
Lyrics
When I die don't bury me
In a box in a cemetery

Go have your chef Boyardee, I'll have the wife's fresh marinara or bolanese sauces.

CIAO

Don't have any. I don't buy the stuff.
Illiteracy. Spelling errors.

You have already shown that your tomato garden owns you. You are bored out of your skull.

The Parrot Killer

05-11-2022 21:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Home Grown Tomatoes
/
Lyrics
When I die don't bury me
In a box in a cemetery

CIAO

You have already shown that your tomato garden owns you. You are bored out of your skull.

So your Mommy still cooks for you. Too bad you will never have meatball marinara made from fresh Cherokee purple tomatoes.

If you want some tomato growing tips, I can help

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 05-11-2022 21:53
05-11-2022 23:53
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Home Grown Tomatoes
/
Lyrics
When I die don't bury me
In a box in a cemetery

CIAO

So your Mommy still cooks for you. Too bad you will never have meatball marinara made from fresh Cherokee purple tomatoes.

Nah. I just buy them. Your tomato garden really owns you.

The Parrot Killer

06-11-2022 01:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Home Grown Tomatoes
/
Lyrics
When I die don't bury me
In a box in a cemetery

CIAO

Nah. I just buy them. Your tomato garden really owns you.

I doubt that you have ever bought a black krim or Cherokee purple European gourmet tomato, in fact my guess is that you have never even seen one. That said your interest in my tomatoes, eggplants and peppers is simply precious.

Naturally only San Marzano tomatoes in the eggplant parma. Unless you want to sleep with the fishes of course.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 06-11-2022 01:35
Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate F U:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact