Remember me
▼ Content

Environmental scams and the people who pay for them

Environmental scams and the people who pay for them16-09-2013 11:03
ZurichBlunte
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
http://hayatirazaka.postach.io/post/environmental-scams-and-the-people-who-pay-for-them

The Environmentalism Movement has become a powerful and wealthy cult like phenomenon. It has little to do with improving the environment, it is all about power and money and is costing all of us dearly.

We have those who travel the world creating large carbon footprints, spouting unfounded information while making huge amounts of money. Most responsible scientists agree that climate change is taking place as it has since time began, however they admit that they don't know how and why it is changing. The doomsayers should be telling us how to cope with change rather than scaring us with unfounded information. Neither Mr. Gore or Mr. Suzuki is a climatologist. One is a former politician and one is a Zoologist.
13-06-2016 04:44
saloni
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
As a human beings we have a responsibility to preserve our real value of nature both for ourselves and for future generations.
In recent days, there has been a mouting realization that the quality of factors such as air, water, soil, and food greatly affects the quality of our health and of our lives. This will result in increased allergies, respiratory disease, and cancers to the disorder of the body's hormone and fertility systems, and premature death. As there is cause of our various environment-health problems are numerous and contain pollution from transport, agricultural activities, industrial processes, domestic waste matter and waste management.

earth
25-07-2017 00:06
StarMan
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
We do NOT "preserve our real value of nature" by taxing businesses to pay for idiotic high speed rail down the middle of California, and to pay for subsidies to buyers of Tesla electric cars, which are ridiculously expensive and NOT, repeat NOT "zero emission vehicles."

Barack Obama forked over some $250 million to his cronies at Solyndra after they gave him a nice donation to his election campaign. Then it went bankrupt leaving American taxpayers holding the bag. Obama should have gone to prison for this scam, and many others besides.
He's a big time crook, like Hillary, who sold out 20% of America's uranium for $135 million donation to her Foundation, while Slick Willie was paid $500,000 for speaking in Russia.
What a bunch of corrupt thugs are Democrats in particular.

Some 50% of electricity is produced by burning fossil fuels. Moreover, building expensive cars is unnecessarily wasteful of resources including fossil fuels. Where do you think all the materials come from, and how much energy is used in their production?
03-09-2017 06:05
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"AGW denier liar whiner stuffed man" stuttered: "preserve our real value of nature"....electric cars: NOT "zero emission vehicles...".... sold out 20% of America's uranium for $135 million donation to her Foundation... 50% of electricity is produced by burning fossil fuels.....building expensive cars is unnecessarily wasteful of resources....

National Parks "preserve our real value of nature", but re-pubic-lick-uns & head honchos of energy companies got plans to devalue NPs with the OK from "don'T rump".
While some ICE(internal combustion engines) are still built to deliver 20 MPG (or less) numbers, many EVs gain 100-130MPG(equivalent)....& the ICE ain't adding the energy to deliver oil fuel to stations.
Peabody Coal(defunct) got Fed Gov't Wyoming coal deposits for $1 per ton.
Yeah, electricity is ever less produced by oil.
The ten most expensive flaunted cars are $1 million to $4 million....zero to 60 in sub-3seconds, some have 2000+ HP, diamonds embedded & transport less than a 65HP Ford Festiva. Oh, yeah.... sometimes produced in numbers counted on fingers & toes.... specially if you're a careless butcher & firewalker with missing digits.
03-09-2017 06:15
StarMan
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
Not interested in posting any information anywhere on this scummy website any longer, what with imbeciles such as litesong spewing ignorance.
11-04-2018 20:20
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
StarMan wrote:
Not interested in posting any information anywhere on this scummy website any longer, what with imbeciles such as litesong spewing ignorance.

Please retain your patience. You and I have the same opinions but of what use are they if you are willing to quit the battlefield and leave it to the nutcakes such as litebrain?

The environmentalist movement started out well intentioned and let's face it - there were plenty of good reasons. The smog bank over LA was unbelievable. The waters of most of the major rivers of the world were polluted as badly as the Ganges. Hell, the Paris sewers were still dumping into the River Seine.

Trophy hunting and many animals were close to extinction.

So they DID raise awareness. And there is no doubt they did some good.

But with all things success breeds overconfidence. The Green movement turned into nothing more than money grubbing politicians where science came last.

The Passenger Pigeon was not driven to extinction by hunters. While we can't be sure it is likely that the very size of the flocks caused serious inbreeding and over use of their food stocks. When they went it was rather suddenly.

The Bison isn't extinct. There simply is no more room for it in herds of any size.

Every year, millions of lifeforms become extinct but since they aren't as large as an elephant no one either knows or cares. Can you imagine that Ringling Bros Circus was run out of business by "environmentalists" that somehow are totally unaware that elephants are working animals in India? Some jackass was posting about how some Indian was using his elephant to do hard work. Oh my, this POS didn't think about it being the only source of income that poor man had. And he was totally unaware that the animal was taken care of well enough that he was still working almost 10 years after the normal lifespan of a wild elephant.

Some SOB POS "environmentalist" complains about riding horses when the very existence of the horse in the USA is DUE to people breeding and riding horses.

And how does this sort of thing exist? Because what passes for education in the world allows people to pass on lie after lie after lie. Just as in the man-made global warming hoax.

If YOU are willing to stand up and tell people what the real truth is who is going to? Me? I'm intending to keep going until I die but I'm getting old. And since I bicycle who knows what will happen. Some jackass ran a stop sign and center-punched me last Thursday so anything could happen.

Join the debate Environmental scams and the people who pay for them:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
People who prefer to write anonymously016-11-2023 22:50
The Netherlands is euthanizing autistic people. So why was it different when Hitler did the same028-06-2023 22:38
POWER TO THE PEOPLE408-05-2023 00:47
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact