Remember me
▼ Content

Election Bombshell

Page 1 of 212>
Election Bombshell03-12-2020 04:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
I'm watching a live stream of one of the election hearings (Michigan House Oversight Committee) and one witness, a woman with a difficult foreign name (I'm not going to be able to spell this correctly and I have rewound and listened eight times) "Heema Kolanganvueri" testified that she observed large stacks of "mail-in ballots" that were nonetheless in sequential numerical order.

Hello! ... not possible!

The witness next to her, Andrew Cido, testified that at that same location, officials encouraged them to take a break and get a snack because "it was good time to do so" ... and so they did ... only to discover that the officials quickly locked the doors behind them citing "COVID protocol" so they could not see anything happening with the mail-in ballots. The officials had no interest in any COVID protocols during the previous ten hours prior to that when the place was a packed madhouse ... only when it came time to count mail-in ballots for which they used a ruse to get certain people out of the room and then lock them out.

Andrew was also a witness to individual ballots being scanned multiple times.

Michigan apparently has a 120% voter turnout in several areas.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 03-12-2020 04:52
03-12-2020 05:26
(14411)
Addendum

The witness in question is Hima Kolanagireddy and she is an immigrant from India. Her testimony was/is lethal ... and it has already been pulled from this site:

https://newsla.localad.com/2020/11/11/exclusive-michigan-witness-says-many-faked-ballots-in-detroit-zero-trump-ballots-even-among-military/

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-12-2020 05:38
(14411)
Additional addendum: Hima Kolanagireddy, who imigrated to the US from India, explained that India has far greater widespread poverty than the US and none of the impoverished have any difficulty getting a photo ID which is required to vote in India.
03-12-2020 05:39
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
I'm watching a live stream ...

Is this going to be criminally prosecuted do you know? Other than someone claiming these things is there any evidence to support it?

We are of course well aware that people make these claims. Trump has been making them every day since Nov 3rd.

And now I know what media you consume IBD. OOAN
Such a loyal Trumper.

"Michigan apparently has a 120% voter turnout in several areas."
This would appear to be false. Do you have anything to back it up?

Here I'll give you an example or real evidence. This is real election fraud with evidence and in Pennsylvania no less:
Luzerne County
Robert Lynn, 67, was charged with felony counts of forgery and interference with an election.

Lynn used a typewriter to fill out an absentee ballot application for his mother who died 5 years ago.

Pennsylvania Secretary Kathy Boockvar said this was the only instance of voter fraud that she was aware of during election cycle. County officials said this was the first voter fraud arrest in 30 years.

So that is one I'll grant you. One vote could have been illegally cast but they got the guy.

IBdaMann wrote:...it has already been pulled from this site:
https://newsla.localad.com/2020/11/11/exclusive-michigan-witness-says-many-faked-ballots-in-detroit-zero-trump-ballots-even-among-military/

Why would it be pulled? A grand conspiracy perhaps?

sigh

Oh and an unbiased opinion I'm sure:
https://www.transparencyusa.org/mi/donor/1076283

Something still online:
https://www.ntd.com/witnesses-at-michigan-hearing-testify-on-gop-worker-harassment_535100.html

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HANee72LTik
Edited on 03-12-2020 05:47
03-12-2020 05:54
(14411)
The Counties of Kent, Okome (sp?), Oakland and Wayne had spikes of ballot processing that exceeded their capacity to process. One location apparently processed 56,098 votes within eight minutes. The maximum rate is ~300 votes per minute, or 2,400 votes per eight minutes.

Michigan had 10 precincts with an apparent 100% voter turnout and 6 precinct with over 120% voter turnout.
03-12-2020 06:00
(14411)
17,327 Michigan voters in the 2020 election had corresponding obituaries.
03-12-2020 06:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Absolutely nothing to see here folks. Go back to what you were doing in your basement and await farther instruction from Uncle Joe.

Thanks for the headlines IB...keep them coming if you can. At least the record won't disappear on this site...we hope.
03-12-2020 06:38
(14411)
For GasGuzzler:

This is the answer to your previous questions about Dominion voting machines.

Both Dominion and Smartmatic machines are popular with governments like Venezuela's because they afford the administrators of the machines full flexibility with the votes. They can be configured to register blank ballots a certain way, votes can be edited, deleted, ...full flexibility to manipulate the data therein ... via software on an inserted USB drive.

Both Dominion and Smartmatic share a corporate address in Barbados.

Now you know.

03-12-2020 06:53
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
I've heard the claims on the software.

My question is if can be proven to have happened and demonstrated how it works in a courtroom in front of a judge with an actual machine. This is the only way I see for SOME of the Biden voters to KNOW their candidate did not win.

I did NOT know Smartmatic and Dominion shared an address. Certainly interesting.
03-12-2020 07:11
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Votes cast? Or are you mearly stating that someone who passed away remained on the voter rolls?

If it's the later why are you wasting time pointing that out?

Why don't you just cite a single piece of evidence.

You just continue to make things up.

Here watch:
Ivanka Trump is the majority owner of Dominion software? Interesting!

You can throw any piece if garbage out in the effort to destroy our elections integrity.

GasGuzzler wrote:
...This is the only way I see for SOME of the Biden voters to KNOW their candidate did not win.
you mean for a Judge in a court of law to KNOW first though right? What is the hold up on that?

How many illegal votes would you guys estimate? 8 million?

How many people have been charged? I think just 1
Edited on 03-12-2020 07:17
03-12-2020 07:17
(14411)
Monica Palmer, Wayne County Canvassing Chairwoman, directly observed at the TCF Center on election night and saw that things were becoming "unbalanced" very quickly, i.e. the number of people voting did not match the number of ballots cast.

Thirteen days after the election, 71% of Wayne County's counting boards (different from precincts) were "unbalanced without explanation." This makes recounts impossible for any candidate who demands a recount. Therefore she voted "NO" to certify the election results ... and was promptly bullied and threatened by Democrats in government.
03-12-2020 07:19
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Michigan had 10 precincts with an apparent 100% voter turnout and 6 precinct with over 120% voter turnout.

Which ones? Citation please.
03-12-2020 07:20
(14411)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Watch the Michigan hearing.

03-12-2020 07:23
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So you got nothing. More vague made up crap.
03-12-2020 07:28
(14411)
In Pennsylvania, 980,000 ballots were "counted" in secrecy without any Republican observer allowed to observe. Also, Pennsylvania "counted" 600,000 more mail-in ballots for Biden than for which they can account/find.
03-12-2020 07:40
(14411)
Democrats are resting the argument that there has not been WIDESPREAD fraudulent activity ... since the Democrats concentrated their fraud in only a handful of locations, i.e. ten major cities.
03-12-2020 07:46
(3979)
In Arizona armed Republicans gunned down over 50,000 registered Democrats attempting to cast ballots in one of the most brazen election frauds in world history. Truly shocking.
03-12-2020 07:50
(3979)
Over half of rural Republican votes were actually cast by livestock. A random sampling of rural Wyoming ballots cast for Trump show that a cow was actually the supposedly human voter.
Edited on 03-12-2020 08:08
03-12-2020 08:07
(3979)
03-12-2020 08:12
(14411)
To address tgoebbles point about there being zero "evidence" ... it looks like the overwhelming evidence and testimony will be found sufficiently compelling by the Michigan State legislature to decertify the vote for Biden and to select electors for Trump.

Of course, tgoebbles might want to keep his head in the sand and claim that it somehow comes as a HUGE surprise in light of the "zero evidence" that he understands exists.
03-12-2020 08:14
(14411)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

While your head is there, what does the sand taste like anyway?

03-12-2020 08:18
(14411)
It's worth noting that only three news outlets attended these hearings, Fox and two local reporters. No other major news outlet attended.
03-12-2020 08:22
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
....the overwhelming evidence and testimony will be found sufficiently compelling by the Michigan State legislature to decertify the vote for Biden and to select electors for Trump.
Wow!!! I wonder when the press will find out.

I'm beginning to piece it all together.

It all started when that alien got out.

But it's a very elaborate plot that I can't fit here.
03-12-2020 17:55
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

He already told you where the info is... WATCH THE MICHIGAN HEARING... Stop being such a lazy, ignorant, and dishonest fuuk and do your own homework.

I don't have to ask IBD why why why what where why where how what when how why questions like a driveling door-knob-humping retard... You wanna know why that is?? Because I ACTUALLY WATCHED THE VERY SAME HEARING FOR MYSELF... I did my own homework. You should try doing the same.
Edited on 03-12-2020 17:55
03-12-2020 21:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21598)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I'm watching a live stream ...

Is this going to be criminally prosecuted do you know? Other than someone claiming these things is there any evidence to support it?

We are of course well aware that people make these claims. Trump has been making them every day since Nov 3rd.

And now I know what media you consume IBD. OOAN
Such a loyal Trumper.

"Michigan apparently has a 120% voter turnout in several areas."
This would appear to be false. Do you have anything to back it up?

Here I'll give you an example or real evidence. This is real election fraud with evidence and in Pennsylvania no less:
Luzerne County
Robert Lynn, 67, was charged with felony counts of forgery and interference with an election.

Lynn used a typewriter to fill out an absentee ballot application for his mother who died 5 years ago.

Pennsylvania Secretary Kathy Boockvar said this was the only instance of voter fraud that she was aware of during election cycle. County officials said this was the first voter fraud arrest in 30 years.

So that is one I'll grant you. One vote could have been illegally cast but they got the guy.

IBdaMann wrote:...it has already been pulled from this site:

Why would it be pulled? A grand conspiracy perhaps?

sigh

Oh and an unbiased opinion I'm sure:
https://www.transparencyusa.org/mi/donor/1076283

Something still online:
https://www.ntd.com/witnesses-at-michigan-hearing-testify-on-gop-worker-harassment_535100.html

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HANee72LTik

Some criminal prosecutions are currently underway. More will follow.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-12-2020 21:16
(21598)
GasGuzzler wrote:

My question is if can be proven to have happened and demonstrated how it works in a courtroom in front of a judge with an actual machine. This is the only way I see for SOME of the Biden voters to KNOW their candidate did not win.

I did NOT know Smartmatic and Dominion shared an address. Certainly interesting.

It is essentially the same core software. A bit of window dressing on it, and it's a new name.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-12-2020 21:17
(21598)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Votes cast? Or are you mearly stating that someone who passed away remained on the voter rolls?

If it's the later why are you wasting time pointing that out?

Why don't you just cite a single piece of evidence.

You just continue to make things up.

Here watch:
Ivanka Trump is the majority owner of Dominion software? Interesting!

You can throw any piece if garbage out in the effort to destroy our elections integrity.

GasGuzzler wrote:
...This is the only way I see for SOME of the Biden voters to KNOW their candidate did not win.
you mean for a Judge in a court of law to KNOW first though right? What is the hold up on that?

How many illegal votes would you guys estimate? 8 million?

How many people have been charged? I think just 1

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

03-12-2020 21:17
(21598)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

03-12-2020 21:18
(21598)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Denial of history. RQAA

The Parrot Killer

03-12-2020 22:54
(14411)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

It is essentially the same core software. A bit of window dressing on it, and it's a new name.

It turns out that Dominion machines can be instantly reconfigured via the USB drive, and the range of possible configuration changes is the entire gamut. You select the way you want a given machine to count votes between 1100 and 1300, you load that configuration onto a USB drive and then load the configuration onto the machine from the USB drive. Then you decide how you want the machine to appear for the inspectors at 1330, you load that configuration onto the USB drive and then you load the configuration onto the machine from the USB drive before the inspectors arrive. As the inspectors are walking out the door, you reload the original configuration onto the machine from the USB drive and you are back in business.

Isn't it great?

04-12-2020 02:45
(21598)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

It turns out that Dominion machines can be instantly reconfigured via the USB drive, and the range of possible configuration changes is the entire gamut. You select the way you want a given machine to count votes between 1100 and 1300, you load that configuration onto a USB drive and then load the configuration onto the machine from the USB drive. Then you decide how you want the machine to appear for the inspectors at 1330, you load that configuration onto the USB drive and then you load the configuration onto the machine from the USB drive before the inspectors arrive. As the inspectors are walking out the door, you reload the original configuration onto the machine from the USB drive and you are back in business.

Isn't it great?

No. It's horrid.

The Parrot Killer

04-12-2020 17:31
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Isn't it great?

No. It's horrid.

It's great for tyrannical Satanic demonrats. It's horrid for everyone else.
Edited on 04-12-2020 17:32
08-12-2020 04:49
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:... WATCH THE MICHIGAN HEARING...
GFM what is your process for determining if information is accurate and reliable?

Pretty much sums up the underlying issue in everything discussed on this board where we find fault with each others methods of doing just that.

The Michigan hearings:
Mellissa Carone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMCpE6h2068
"That poll book is probably off by 100,000"
Wow!
Rep. S. Johnson seems to be finding her testimony to be inaccurate.
"We are not seeing a poll book off by 30,000 votes".

hmmmm.

So guys you accept Ms. Carone's statements as true and find that Rep Johnson is wrong?

Melissa Carone

Claims to be a "certified ethical hacker," and while she also says that she worked in IT for Ford Motors, Ford Motors denies it.
https://www.pajiba.com/politics/melissa-carone-was-convicted-for-sending-harassing-sex-tapes.php
She was arrested and got a year of probation — which expired right before she signed up to be a worker for Dominion — for harassing her boyfriend's ex-wife. How? By sending the ex-wife tapes of her and her boyfriend having sex. That is a weird way to harass someone, isn't it?

Rep S Johnson who disputes Ms. Carone's claims in the video is a Republican:

https://gophouse.org/member/repstevenjohnson/posts
For now anyway. I doubt he'll survive the PURGE.

So how do you determine who you believe?

I personally think it's stupid to let such a weightly issue rest on declarations but you've all indicated what's what you're doing.

So which one and why?
Edited on 08-12-2020 04:56
08-12-2020 05:33
(14411)
tmiddles wrote:So which one and why?

You're the stupid driver who goes to traffic court to fight your reckless driving charge, telling the judge that the cop fallaciously wrote you up for exceeding the speed limit by 47 mph when you were really only exceeding the speed limit by 36 mph.

You are quibbling over details and not disputing the claims of major voting discrepancies in Michigan.

I have listened to all of the testimony and nobody, including you, is disputing the primary claims that support allegations of fraud, only quibbling over irrelevant details.

By the way, irrelevantly maligning witnesses instead of directly countering their claims is a pretty clear indication that they are correctly on to something big and that you are dishonestly hiding something.

08-12-2020 05:54
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I think what Biden supporters ignore most, is that Trumps team only needs to show that fraud occurred. The number of fraudulent ballots, isn't the point. I keep hearing/reading a lot of dismissive crap about substantial fraud, widespread fraud. People committing fraud, election, or otherwise, usually get away with it, more often than they get caught.

The actual number of bogus ballots isn't an issue. No way to tell, just how many, without calling each, and every voter, to verify what's on their ballot. Likely more than a few, won't remember exactly.
08-12-2020 06:03
(14411)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I think what Biden supporters ignore most, is that Trumps team only needs to show that fraud occurred. The number of fraudulent ballots, isn't the point. I keep hearing/reading a lot of dismissive crap about substantial fraud, widespread fraud. People committing fraud, election, or otherwise, usually get away with it, more often than they get caught.

The actual number of bogus ballots isn't an issue. No way to tell, just how many, without calling each, and every voter, to verify what's on their ballot. Likely more than a few, won't remember exactly.

Well said. Spot on.

08-12-2020 10:26
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...the primary claims that support allegations of fraud, .
You have yet to reveal what that is? I have not and will not watch the testimony of a bunch of morons. As you know I'm waiting on the court. I have no idea what it is you think happened.

IBdaMann wrote:...irrelevantly maligning witnesses instead of directly countering their claims...
The video I shared (Probably all I will watch of the hearings) showed a Guliani witness disagreeing with a Republican Assembly member in Michigan about her testimony.
Melissa Carone : "I'd say that poll book is off by over a 100 thousand.."
Rep S Johnson : "We are not seeing a poll book that's off by 30,000 votes"
Melissa Carone : "What did you guys take it and do something crazy to it?"
So we have a dispute about a poll book that I haven't myself seen. The Republican Rep is saying it's not off by 30,000 and Giuliani's witness is insisting it's 100,000. At this point I have to consider who I'm listening too.

I am not maligning Melissa Carone by sharing facts about her. She has made some poor life choices but that is not my fault. Is there anything redeeming about her you can share? Why do you believe her?

It's actually far more relevant that a Republican is risking his career sounding less than sympathetic to every bit of pro Trump testimony.

HarveyH55 wrote:...Trumps team only needs to show that fraud occurred. ...
In court you mean? Don't you think that if there was enough fraud to swing the election that we can be confident that at least some of it will be proven in court?

So far nothing has. ITN claims to know about the first Democrats being convicted by won't share. IBD pretends that he doesn't find that information interesting.
Edited on 08-12-2020 11:11
08-12-2020 12:53
(21598)
tmiddles wrote:
GFM what is your process for determining if information is accurate and reliable?

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2020 12:59
(21598)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...the primary claims that support allegations of fraud, .
You have yet to reveal what that is? I have not and will not watch the testimony of a bunch of morons. As you know I'm waiting on the court. I have no idea what it is you think happened.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...irrelevantly maligning witnesses instead of directly countering their claims...
The video I shared (Probably all I will watch of the hearings) showed a Guliani witness disagreeing with a Republican Assembly member in Michigan about her testimony.
Melissa Carone : "I'd say that poll book is off by over a 100 thousand.."
Rep S Johnson : "We are not seeing a poll book that's off by 30,000 votes"
Melissa Carone : "What did you guys take it and do something crazy to it?"
So we have a dispute about a poll book that I haven't myself seen. The Republican Rep is saying it's not off by 30,000 and Giuliani's witness is insisting it's 100,000. At this point I have to consider who I'm listening too.

I am not maligning Melissa Carone by sharing facts about her. She has made some poor life choices but that is not my fault. Is there anything redeeming about her you can share? Why do you believe her?

Bulverism fallacy. RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
It's actually far more relevant that a Republican is risking his career sounding less than sympathetic to every bit of pro Trump testimony.

Irrelevance fallacy. Pivot fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:...Trumps team only needs to show that fraud occurred. ...
In court you mean? Don't you think that if there was enough fraud to swing the election that we can be confident that at least some of it will be proven in court?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
So far nothing has.

Lie. RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
ITN claims to know about the first Democrats being convicted by won't share.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
IBD pretends that he doesn't find that information interesting.

Irrelevance fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2020 18:57
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:

So how do you determine who you believe?

So which one and why?

RQAA.
Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Election Bombshell:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Election fraud proven and the election was overturned, the FBI will not investigate003-11-2023 19:36
The 'crisis' that will 'steal' the 2024 election.215-05-2023 05:02
The terrorist FBI outed as participating in direct election fraud.............006-12-2022 05:23
Communist democrat FBI agent resigns after admitting to influencing the last Presidential election, but030-08-2022 20:58
The USA Must Change The President Election Rules To Make Life More Fair & Interesting128-07-2021 04:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact