Remember me
▼ Content

El Nino and Deep Faults

Page 2 of 2<12
20-06-2017 04:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14403)
Wake wrote: If you don't know what my opinion is after all this time I have to wonder where your mind has been while reading my discussions.

You have to admit that none of your "discussions" formally specify a falsifiable expression of "global climate" ... as if you finally realize the embarrassing truth that "global climate" is a contradiction.

Wake wrote: "IBnoManAtAll" tells us "there is no such thing as a "Global Climate.""

*TRIED* to tell you. You are too much of a science denier to get it.

Wake wrote: You and I have disagreements about your ideas of how something that occurred 17 years ago for 7 months has long term repercussions on the entire climate.

This disagreement is over your separate ideas of what the mythical "global climate" is. Naturally there is no such thing and your disagreement can never be resolved.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-06-2017 18:11
James_
★★★★★
(2235)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
@All,
When you read Into the Dark Ages reply to me, where it says James_ wrote in the colored box I also wrote what's up above where I explain that our atmosphere is a variable because co2 and o2 levels are changing..
Then when Wake said I was attacking SS76 I wasn't Both SS76 and myself believe data has been corrupted. We might have different reasons for believing that and until more is made known it is just as likely that he can be right.
As for Wake, not sure if he has an opinion about climate change.

If you don't know what my opinion is after all this time I have to wonder where your mind has been while reading my discussions.

I finally got what you meant when you used the name "Into The Dark Ages". I assumed you were still speaking to SS76. So pardon my mistake and I suggest you take my original advice and totally ignore him, and the other two whose sole purpose is to pretend they know something.

"Chief Crazyass" doesn't understand that he has a limited dataset so his claims about reduced Arctic ice coverage are meaningless.

"Into the Nightmare" says, "No specific heat value." in the Stefan-Boltzmann equation since his intellectual research hasn't turned up a definition of "radiance" yet.

"IBnoManAtAll" tells us "there is no such thing as a "Global Climate.""

Are these the people you would argue with?

You and I have disagreements about your ideas of how something that occurred 17 years ago for 7 months has long term repercussions on the entire climate.

We also disagree about the reaction of seawater around lava. You haven't learned yet that water can have a phase change that uses energy but doesn't heat the resulting gas. Or that that resulting gas phase of water can simply rise to the top of the water and melt it's way through NOT because as steam it's hot but because the water was hot before it became steam.

You are trying to learn and I applaud that. But don't believe that if you learn a word you have the dictionary down pat.

wake,
This is why I don't like you;
>> You are trying to learn and I applaud that. But don't believe that if you learn a word you have the dictionary down pat. <<

I've dealt with someone in another forum for 10 years like you. They wanted me to ask them if they approved of what I was doing. The thing is it was about recreating some guys work that hasn't been done yet. He saw no need to work with other people. As for you Wake you omit that you are master and you will decide who is or has mastered something. That is what your quote is about, who is the master ?

As for your 2 friends IBdaMann and Into the Night.
Neither of those 2 can discuss any principle of science because like you they do not accept that science is based on reasoning and not on questioning why or what something is. That's what they like to discuss such as what is an atmosphere ? Is it real or is it your perception ? Can you define it in real terms or is it real because you believe it is real ? They want the circular argument so they can try and teach metaphysics or spirituality. This should be the wrong forum for that.
20-06-2017 18:20
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote:

wake,

I've dealt with someone in another forum for 10 years like you. They wanted me to ask them if they approved of what I was doing.

And here all this time I wasn't asking you to have me approve you. You know someone else with whom you wish to compare me.

So rather than do your own thinking you want to complain that I don't like you.

Fair enough. I don't approve of you because you do not wish to learn. You wish to discover one new principle and then know science.
20-06-2017 21:44
James_
★★★★★
(2235)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:

wake,

I've dealt with someone in another forum for 10 years like you. They wanted me to ask them if they approved of what I was doing.

And here all this time I wasn't asking you to have me approve you. You know someone else with whom you wish to compare me.

Fair enough. I don't approve of you because you do not wish to learn. You wish to discover one new principle and then know science.

I don't have a need to know science. The new principle would be interesting. Maybe even living in another country. After all not allowed to have a life in the U.S. because of people like you. Just can't stand to see someone else do something. I think that's funny because Americans like punishing me for having a service connected hearing loss. could've had a family but am 56 now and need surgery. And as your link was about, some "kid" and "doom". It was an emotional argument by a scientist.
And I don't like you because that is my decision just as I don't like IBdaMann and Into the Darkness. You guys don't like me because I learned from reading research that some scientists have available online as well as considering what I learned through my own observations. And as they say in America, Life Sucks When You're Not The Lead Dog. It seems Americans can't work together unless there's a paycheck to be had. Kind of why the guy in the other forum always attacked me, it was beneath him to try when he could claim to >> Fair enough. I don't approve of you because you do not wish to learn <<. I have my own work I'm doing. And it is funny. The easiest way to ruin someone's life is for someone to say I'm trying to help you and everyone will believe they are. I will be a while on the other project. I'm not allowed to work with other people because of people like you Wake. I'm willing to work to overcome the discrimination that people bring into my life because of my service connected hearing loss but America doesn't seem to like seeing other people have a life.
21-06-2017 00:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14403)
James_ wrote: And I don't like you because that is my decision just as I don't like IBdaMann and Into the Darkness.

Very interesting. All I have done is present actual science for your consideration.

That's enough for you to dislike someone. Interesting indeed.

From normal people I usually get a "thank you."

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-06-2017 00:44
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:

wake,

I don't have a need to know science. The new principle would be interesting. Maybe even living in another country. After all not allowed to have a life in the U.S. because of people like you. Just can't stand to see someone else do something. I think that's funny because Americans like punishing me for having a service connected hearing loss. could've had a family but am 56 now and need surgery. And as your link was about, some "kid" and "doom". It was an emotional argument by a scientist.
And I don't like you because that is my decision just as I don't like IBdaMann and Into the Darkness. You guys don't like me because I learned from reading research that some scientists have available online as well as considering what I learned through my own observations. And as they say in America, Life Sucks When You're Not The Lead Dog. It seems Americans can't work together unless there's a paycheck to be had. Kind of why the guy in the other forum always attacked me, it was beneath him to try when he could claim to >> Fair enough. I don't approve of you because you do not wish to learn <<. I have my own work I'm doing. And it is funny. The easiest way to ruin someone's life is for someone to say I'm trying to help you and everyone will believe they are. I will be a while on the other project. I'm not allowed to work with other people because of people like you Wake. I'm willing to work to overcome the discrimination that people bring into my life because of my service connected hearing loss but America doesn't seem to like seeing other people have a life.

But isn't what you're saying is that if YOU aren't the lead dog - able to tell the rest of us what we don't know - that you would rather run away to another country? Well please do. I'm VFW and have a hearing loss too. So what?

I've traveled about places like Europe. Mexico and Central America etc. as rewards from companies I worked for who appreciated making a lot of money off of all those things you tell me I don't know. I worked directly with people who won several Emmy awards and another who won a Nobel Prize. That was before it was turned into dirt by the present committee. I've worked for Lawrence Berkeley Laboratories and Lawrence Livermore Laboratories. I did weapons development. I worked on the first heart/lung machine. Though a few of the idiots here think that the constant flow pump used a long time ago was a heart machine. I automated the PCR chemistry to clear HIV from the blood banking system. And then expanded it to 16 axis to analyze DNA. Liquid Chromatography. Gas Chromatography. Even changing gas and water meters over to radio communications so there wasn't any more need for meter readers. I've worked in high energy nuclear research and expanded the Berkeley linear accelerator. I've raced cars, motorcycles, bicycles and sailboats. Between technical jobs I worked on Commercial Airline avionics, Bay Area Rapid Transit guidance systems and owned part of a telephone installation company that did high-rise office buildings in San Francisco. I actually worked for Archey Stanley at Berkeley Computer Company that built the world's first real supercomputer which became the pacific coast hub of the Internet.

And you know what? I never found a lick of "discrimination" because I have a hearing loss. My family grew up dirt poor before the railroads got a union and I couldn't finish high school before going into the service. As a Croat we were 15 rungs below blacks and somehow I didn't find time to complain about that. I didn't complain when we had the chicken coop and garden in the backyard in order to eat. Or having to help the farmer neighbor harvest his crops in order to get a small portion for the family. I didn't complain when my best friend had grown up in the wonderful American concentration camps. My friend didn't - he joined the Marines and was a lifer. Emulated him and joined the Air Force.

I didn't complain when I was a dishwasher for a living and worked 10 hours a day washing dishes. I didn't complain when I worked as a mechanic on s used car lot to earn my first car - a '49 Pontiac that even the owner of that lot rejected.

I think that you would learn a lot by going to another country and saying the things you just did in this posting. Perhaps you can convince them in Thailand that you are smart. At least until your second sentence.

As for me - I just got back from a 40 mile bicycle ride. It would have ridden further and with hills in it but I twisted my back a couple of days ago so I have to be careful. By the way - I'm now worth a million dollars. I got that from not knowing what I'm talking about.
22-06-2017 22:53
James_
★★★★★
(2235)
Wake,
How many times have you posted that YOU are going to teach me ?
Let's start at the beginning, okay ?

What's 1 + 1 = ?

I won't know until you tell me because I have to go by what YOU know. That's kind if like into the Into the Dark Ages telling me when I think how he tells me to then I'll be thinking for myself.
As for discrimination have been arrested for assault because someone beat me with a weapon and I called the police. After that almost died in an accident because I have to tolerate abuse. Could've had a family but people like you have the right to harass me when I'm trying to live my own life. That's because people like you have nothing.
By the way, the V.A. told me to go find someone who cares because they don't. And I do think your attitude is sad. Doctors have no right to deny me healthcare just because there were complications from when I was treated for cancer and if it takes me leaving America to have necessary surgery then that's not a problem.
Edited on 22-06-2017 23:05
22-06-2017 23:24
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote:
Wake,
How many times have you posted that YOU are going to teach me ?
Let's start at the beginning, okay ?

What's 1 + 1 = ?

I won't know until you tell me because I have to go by what YOU know. That's kind if like into the Into the Dark Ages telling me when I think how he tells me to then I'll be thinking for myself.
As for discrimination have been arrested for assault because someone beat me with a weapon and I called the police. After that almost died in an accident because I have to tolerate abuse. Could've had a family but people like you have the right to harass me when I'm trying to live my own life. That's because people like you have nothing.
By the way, the V.A. told me to go find someone who cares because they don't. And I do think your attitude is sad. Doctors have no right to deny me healthcare just because there were complications from when I was treated for cancer and if it takes me leaving America to have necessary surgery then that's not a problem.

All what you're writing here is that you think you're being discriminated against. Why is that?

Rather than explain anything using science you make dumb statements like you're getting a college professor to do an experiment for you. That's not the way it works.

The VA denies MOST requests for medical care because they don't have that large of a budget and there are one hell of a lot of soldiers that have one hell of a lot more serious injuries that a hearing loss. If you want medical assistance get a job and pay for it yourself like the rest of us do.

Exactly where do you think you could POSSIBLY get better medical treatment than in the USA? Especially since you don't seem to think you should pay for it?

This crap about you being picked on is rediculous on the surface of it. Don't come on here and make childish statements and assume that we're going to let them pass just to be kind to you.
23-06-2017 00:05
James_
★★★★★
(2235)
wake,
Before I get a job I need a surgeon to move my colon to where it belongs among other things. Even when I had my own insurance the V.A. said who cares.
As for my hearing loss, a hearing aid did not stop the discrimination. Probably made it worse. Noisy factories and hearing losses don't go together.
As for science, it would be best for an accredited scientist like Dr. Guzman to be involved. Then if the experiment is successful then the scientific community would be more accepting of the results.
23-06-2017 00:32
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote:
wake,
Before I get a job I need a surgeon to move my colon to where it belongs among other things. Even when I had my own insurance the V.A. said who cares.
As for my hearing loss, a hearing aid did not stop the discrimination. Probably made it worse. Noisy factories and hearing losses don't go together.
As for science, it would be best for an accredited scientist like Dr. Guzman to be involved. Then if the experiment is successful then the scientific community would be more accepting of the results.

Let me give you some advice: If a doctor recommends surgery to move your colon Medicaid is available.

Most jobs do not require working in high background noise areas. After working around jets for a number of years I cannot understand much of what's on a TV so I understand hearing problems. This is not MY problem to solve but yours.

Indeed if you have something worthy of science than involving an accredited scientist is always best. But it is usually impossible to do unless you are a student of his. That means you have to be able to do the experiments and write the paper yourself.

Crying and feeling sorry for yourself isn't accomplishing anything is it? You have made comments showing that you simply aren't studying basic science and until you do that you will not be able to explain yourself. Textbooks are available in any used book store around a college - cheap.

Maybe you have a good idea and maybe you don't but you'll never know by making basic errors in science. It just makes you look silly.
23-06-2017 01:14
James_
★★★★★
(2235)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
wake,

Let me give you some advice: If a doctor recommends surgery to move your colon Medicaid is available.

Most jobs do not require working in high background noise areas. After working around jets for a number of years I cannot understand much of what's on a TV so I understand hearing problems. This is not MY problem to solve but yours.

Indeed if you have something worthy of science than involving an accredited scientist is always best. But it is usually impossible to do unless you are a student of his. That means you have to be able to do the experiments and write the paper yourself.

Crying and feeling sorry for yourself isn't accomplishing anything is it? You have made comments showing that you simply aren't studying basic science and until you do that you will not be able to explain yourself. Textbooks are available in any used book store around a college - cheap.

Maybe you have a good idea and maybe you don't but you'll never know by making basic errors in science. It just makes you look silly.

Wake,
You've been nothing but a problem to me. I have said that I don't like you. You're too dismissive of science.
23-06-2017 01:16
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
wake,

Wake,
You've been nothing but a problem to me. I have said that I don't like you. You're too dismissive of science.

So dismissive that I'm willing to study it. What about you?

http://history.aip.org/climate/simple.htm#L_M018
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate El Nino and Deep Faults:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Deep state RFKjr assassination plot thwarted, for now.017-09-2023 15:01
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
The latest deep fake news from the Ukraine.002-06-2023 15:24
Maryland teen rape suspect is (democrat) illegal immigrant from El Salvador, Biden approved121-05-2023 16:28
The Corona Virus COVID Pandemic Event Has Deep Meaning Beyond Understanding Of Mortal Human713-02-2021 17:53
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact