▼ Content

Einstein Was Maybe Slightly Wrong

Page 2 of 2<12
02-11-2021 02:49
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

James___ wrote: And as they said in the video, space is warped with the FTL travel. It's possible that what they observed was closer to a Black Hole than they realized so there scale was wrong.

For all 2,500 of the galaxies? One black hole was sufficient to make them all appear to be moving faster than the speed of light?

I doubt that in a random aiming of the Hubble telescope that they found FTL craft.
Black Holes are known to produce an "echo" effect. I posted the link. That all of the galaxies were really faint suggests that an "echo" effect was accidentally observed.
And in the video they said that space was warped. Another observation associated with black holes. You should go back and read the link I posted. It's possible that in 1995 that NASA was not aware of what it had observed.
Please take the time to consider things before you post. All of the galaxies were moving away from the Hubble telescope. What are the odds of 2,500 galaxies moving in the same direction together? And with the Holidays upon us, I might as well try to enjoy the season.
Edited on 02-11-2021 02:51
02-11-2021 04:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
James___ wrote:I doubt that in a random aiming of the Hubble telescope that they found FTL craft.

It was not a random aiming. It was totally arbitrary and deliberate.

I don't know of what "craft" you speak. The video specifically referred to 2,500 galaxies that were travelling faster than light.

James___ wrote:Black Holes are known to produce an "echo" effect.

I am aware of no "echo effect."

Black holes have event horizons. Event horizons don't echo.

James___ wrote:That all of the galaxies were really faint suggests that an "echo" effect was accidentally observed.

That all of the galaxies were really faint suggests that they are very far away.

James___ wrote: And in the video they said that space was warped.

They alluded to "warp drive" a la Star Trek. To their credit, they did mention that we can't achieve it yet.

James___ wrote:Please take the time to consider things before you post.

Will you as well?

James___ wrote:All of the galaxies were moving away from the Hubble telescope. What are the odds of 2,500 galaxies moving in the same direction together?

No one claimed that they were moving in the same direction. The claim is that they were moving away from earth. Two rockets, one in Australia and one in Alaska, take off vertically. Both are moving away from earth but they are not traveling in the same direction.

... and that practically all galaxies in (I want to be careful with my wording and not set off Into the Night) the observable universe perhaps ??? are moving away from the earth is basically a certainty.

James___ wrote:And with the Holidays upon us, I might as well try to enjoy the season.

'Tis the season to be jelly!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-11-2021 06:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

James___ wrote: And as they said in the video, space is warped with the FTL travel. It's possible that what they observed was closer to a Black Hole than they realized so there scale was wrong.

For all 2,500 of the galaxies? One black hole was sufficient to make them all appear to be moving faster than the speed of light?

I doubt that in a random aiming of the Hubble telescope that they found FTL craft.
Black Holes are known to produce an "echo" effect. I posted the link. That all of the galaxies were really faint suggests that an "echo" effect was accidentally observed.
And in the video they said that space was warped. Another observation associated with black holes. You should go back and read the link I posted. It's possible that in 1995 that NASA was not aware of what it had observed.
Please take the time to consider things before you post. All of the galaxies were moving away from the Hubble telescope. What are the odds of 2,500 galaxies moving in the same direction together? And with the Holidays upon us, I might as well try to enjoy the season.

The galaxies are receding from us because someone said, "Boo!", too loudly.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-11-2021 17:39
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The galaxies are receding from us because someone said, "Boo!", too loudly.

Attached image:

Edited on 02-11-2021 17:40
RE: always spamming and trolling16-04-2022 19:22
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
more of what we've come to expect from the Troll King of Spam.

IBdaMann wrote:

Apparently the Hubble telescope has observed thousands of galaxies traveling faster than the speed of light. Apparently Einstein was mistaken.

Watch This Video

You have to be open to the possibility that the theories we know, physics, we might be missing something.

Was Einstein right or is he, maybe, slightly wrong ... or is there some way to beat Einstein by warping space?

I am so glad that we can eliminate from the set of possibilities any misinterpretation of the Hubble telescope's imagery. At least we know that galaxies moving faster than light is what we know. I don't need to ask how we are able to see any objects that are moving away from us faster than the speed of light because the Hubble telescope is highly sophisticated.

James__, this is where your Balsamic wheel will get its perpetual ocean, i.e. from galaxies moving faster than light.

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Einstein Was Maybe Slightly Wrong:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
It is not if, but when will North become South and the Geese will fly the wrong way7824-11-2023 03:35
A conservative website that gets it wrong about Global Warming320-06-2023 19:34
As I said, Quantum Experiment Shows How Einstein Was Wrong416-05-2023 21:31
Why Apocalyptic Claims About Climate Change Are Wrong404-04-2022 16:06
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact