economic output emissions intensity vs global emissions / global GDP

Page 3 of 3<123
18-11-2022 22:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again what I said was correct as both wild polio virus strains 2 and 3 have been wiped out by the vaccine

You tell 'em, Swan. You have nothing to prove. You had the intellectual fortitude to hunker down, do the legwork and check every single existing virus until all were forthwith accounted and no polio viruses found.

RESULT: You have personally verified that there are no such wild polio viruses anywhere, debunked the "175 reported cases in 2019" and informed the world that the claims of polio being endemic to Afghanistan and Pakistan are totally bogus.

Swan, the world owes you a Humanitarian Investigative Reporter award. Also, send the Nobel Commission the address to which they can forward your Peace Prize. You are a man among Sven.

Actually the CDC keeps polio 2 and 3 alive in their vaults because it is extinct in the wild. Now if you know different it is your ethical responsibility to reveal the locations of the viruses.

So please be ethical and let us know where they are now

Nothing from the troll, so all you have is poop

The CDC doesn't keep viruses in vaults.

Sure they do. Some have called it a "virus vault," though those at the CDC don't use that term. That's because CDC's High Containment Laboratory (HCL) contains more than just viruses. And it's not, in the technical sense, a vault — though it's pretty impenetrable.

Opened in 2008, the HCL houses four BSL-4 lab suites, capable of handling contagions for which there is no treatment or vaccine (think Gwyneth Paltrow in Contagion). While level 2 materials are moderately dangerous, level 4 are the most harmful and therefore require an intense emphasis on safety.

Some have called it a "virus vault," though those at the CDC don't use that term. That's because CDC's High Containment Laboratory (HCL) contains more than just viruses. And it's not, in the technical sense, a vault — though it's pretty impenetrable.

Opened in 2008, the HCL houses four BSL-4 lab suites, capable of handling contagions for which there is no treatment or vaccine (think Gwyneth Paltrow in Contagion). While level 2 materials are moderately dangerous, level 4 are the most harmful and therefore require an intense emphasis on safety.

The suit is so large it adds a solid two to three inches to anyone's height, thereby restricting movement and making laboratory work even more difficult than it is already. With no air coming in, it also creates a dehydrating environment — which is not necessarily a bad thing, considering how difficult it would be to take a bathroom break.

The lab's security features read like something from Mission: Impossible, specially engineered to prevent microorganisms from being disseminated into the environment. The walls are made of thick, solid concrete, designed to maintain pressure differentials and withstand natural disasters. In essence, they form a sealed internal shell — "to facilitate fumigation and prohibit animal and insect intrusion," according to the CDC.

Floors are designed with a watertight seal. Laboratory furniture is simple, void of sharp corners, and covered in a nonporous material to allow for easy decontamination. Windows (if there are any) are shatter-resistant and sealed. Eating, drinking, smoking, handling contact lenses, applying cosmetics, and storing food for human consumption is, perhaps unsurprisingly, entirely off-limits. No phones are allowed inside the lab, but there is a computer from which scientists can access emails and files (though they'd have to do so wearing gloves that make typing a challenge). With the exception of the scientists themselves, who enter and exit the lab each day, nothing can get out.

Argue with yourself all you want

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-11-2022 23:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again what I said was correct as both wild polio virus strains 2 and 3 have been wiped out by the vaccine

You tell 'em, Swan. You have nothing to prove. You had the intellectual fortitude to hunker down, do the legwork and check every single existing virus until all were forthwith accounted and no polio viruses found.

RESULT: You have personally verified that there are no such wild polio viruses anywhere, debunked the "175 reported cases in 2019" and informed the world that the claims of polio being endemic to Afghanistan and Pakistan are totally bogus.

Swan, the world owes you a Humanitarian Investigative Reporter award. Also, send the Nobel Commission the address to which they can forward your Peace Prize. You are a man among Sven.

Actually the CDC keeps polio 2 and 3 alive in their vaults because it is extinct in the wild. Now if you know different it is your ethical responsibility to reveal the locations of the viruses.

Is it? How do you know this to be the case?

Like everything else, he makes it up, or quotes it from people that make it up.

He's just trolling. He's still trying to push Paradox V.

Why would the CDC lie about keeping polio alive in their vaults?

https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/whatwedo/polio.htm

Poliovirus Containment is Necessary to Ensure Polio Stays Eradicated
Poliovirus containment is a key objective of the World Health Organization's Global Polio Eradication Initiative. "Poliovirus-essential" facilities must take steps to keep the virus from being reintroduced to the public and causing harm.

Current poliovirus containment focuses on eradicated polioviruses:

Wild poliovirus types 2 & 3: Samples of wild poliovirus types 2 & 3 remain secure in laboratories and vaccine manufacturing facilities.

You are fully outmatched, but then pretty much everyone is. Silly girl

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 18-11-2022 23:37
19-11-2022 00:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Sure they do. Some have called it a "virus vault," though those at the CDC don't use that term. That's because CDC's High Containment Laboratory (HCL) contains more than just viruses. And it's not, in the technical sense, a vault — though it's pretty impenetrable.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-11-2022 03:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Sure it does, the CDC also does unethical experiments on monkeys, dogs and now people. So get with it fuc-wad

ULTRA MAGA

19-11-2022 04:16
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Sure it does, the CDC also does unethical experiments on monkeys, dogs and now people. So get with it fuc-wad

The CDC doesn't keep viruses in vaults or conduct any experiments.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-11-2022 04:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:The CDC doesn't keep viruses in vaults.

The CDC conducts unethical experiments on moraines at a million times the speed of Lite beer from Miller. Tomato Trellis Tragedy wrote a song about it: "Virulent Virus Vault Vanquishing." They say that if you hold COVID up to your ear, you can hear the ocean ... rising. The CDC is studying this effect ... and trying to raise the level of the Lite beer from Miller in their mugs.

Attached image:

Edited on 19-11-2022 05:32
19-11-2022 15:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL, if I had anything to prove to you, which I do not, I might attempt to prove you wrong. However regardless of my choices, you are still no one and nothing. CIAO

As for the CDC, the CDC certainly does unethical experiments on monkeys, dogs and now people. So get with it, and morons like you and Biden with 4 useless vaccines are the proof.

ULTRA MAGA

19-11-2022 18:47
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL, if I had anything to prove to you, which I do not, I might attempt to prove you wrong. However regardless of my choices, you are still no one and nothing. CIAO

As for the CDC, the CDC certainly does unethical experiments on monkeys, dogs and now people. So get with it, and morons like you and Biden with 4 useless vaccines are the proof.

The CDC doesn't conduct experiments.

The Parrot Killer

19-11-2022 19:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

How CDC Laboratories Protect Americans

CDC Lab Worker
CDC laboratory scientists work 24/7 in more than 200 cutting-edge laboratories across the U.S. as a key line of defense against emerging health threats. Scientists work on a range of critical work, including research, surveillance, and reference diagnostic testing that protect the American public. CDC scientists and other staff use the latest technology to:

Detect infectious organisms, food-borne outbreaks, and biosecurity threats
Protect America's blood supply
Screen genetic and other health risk factors
Identify environmental and workplace hazards
Monitor the health of communities
CDC's vital public health laboratories also:

Maintain a vast reference library of pathogens that laboratories from around the world depend on to help identify dangerous microbes
Deploy diagnostic tests and tools, such as advanced molecular detection technology that helps scientists detect health threats more quickly
Invent new ways to rapidly test for infectious disease in the field
Arm state, county, and local public health laboratories with the expertise and data they need to protect their citizens

ULTRA MAGA

19-11-2022 20:42
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Repetition (chanting). Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

19-11-2022 22:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And there is nothing that you can say to change the truth

ULTRA MAGA

20-11-2022 19:55
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 20-11-2022 19:58
20-11-2022 23:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Exactly how does one spam a fake government website with 5 total users? LOL technically you are the spammer who never ads new information. So why do you spam here?

ULTRA MAGA

Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate economic output emissions intensity vs global emissions / global GDP:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
White House ridiculed for defending Biden's economic record as 'incredibly popular:' 'Wit028-06-2023 12:33
How The New Global World Economic Financial System Will Be130-07-2022 19:47
Because global warming from emissions is real...14719-03-2022 17:57
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact