Remember me
▼ Content

economic output emissions intensity vs global emissions / global GDP

Page 2 of 3<123>
16-11-2022 18:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:And no virus from the cold or Sars series has ever had a successful vaccination created.

This is because viruses don't ever have any vaccinations created.

People, on the other hand, create vaccinations that meet with varied levels of success, to include some that meet with very high levels of success.

Although badly worded, his meaning was clear. Semantics fallacy.
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: So if you see a fool in a mask ask them

Singulars are not plurals. Ask him.

He used the plural correctly. He is referring to a class, not an individual. Semantics fallacy.
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... how many vaccines they had and they will tell you 4. Well then retard why are you wearing a mask if you are vaccinated.

The honest answer is/was: "I want to keep my job and/or my business so I can feed my family; I do as I am ordered by the government that will gladly destroy my life."

This part is quite true. It doesn't work, but is nevertheless the line of thinking a lot of people went through.

Jobs and businesses were destroyed anyway.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-11-2022 18:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Wrong

What did I write that was incorrect?

Like I said, you will never know that you are a grandiose delusional government owned zombie. Now go find a brain to eat

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-11-2022 18:35
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:And no virus from the cold or Sars series has ever had a successful vaccination created.

People, on the other hand, create vaccinations that meet with varied levels of success, to include some that meet with very high levels of success.

Swan wrote: ... how many vaccines they had and they will tell you 4. Well then retard why are you wearing a mask if you are vaccinated.

The honest answer is/was: "I want to keep my job and/or my business so I can feed my family; I do as I am ordered by the government that will gladly destroy my life."

Wrong as the vaccine for polio has wiped out at least one strain of the disease, but you will never know. You done jerking off on the bus yet?

While vaccinations against polio have been very effective, polio hasn't been wiped out. A case showed up in the SOTNY (formerly the State of New York) just this last summer. It is still a big problem for some nations. There is no variance of a variance. Polio typically occurs because of unsanitary conditions. There have been cases where polio was contracted from the vaccine.

Polio is still fairly common in Afghanistan and Pakistan, mostly due to the effects of ongoing war there.

This devastating disease attacks the spinal cord, causing paralysis. There is no cure. The only available path is a preventative vaccine, despite the risks of contracting polio from it.

The same paradox V applies. Requiring vaccines against ANY virus creates the same paradox.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-11-2022 19:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Wrong as the vaccine for polio has wiped out at least one strain of the disease, but you will never know. You done jerking off on the bus yet?

While vaccinations against polio have been very effective, polio hasn't been wiped out. A case showed up in the SOTNY (formerly the State of New York) just this last summer. It is still a big problem for some nations. There is no variance of a variance. Polio typically occurs because of unsanitary conditions. There have been cases where polio was contracted from the vaccine.

Polio is still fairly common in Afghanistan and Pakistan, mostly due to the effects of ongoing war there.

This devastating disease attacks the spinal cord, causing paralysis. There is no cure. The only available path is a preventative vaccine, despite the risks of contracting polio from it.

The same paradox V applies. Requiring vaccines against ANY virus creates the same paradox.

Again what I said was correct as both wild polio virus strains 2 and 3 have been wiped out by the vaccine, only type 1 remains. So try again reject

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

17-11-2022 00:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Although badly worded, his meaning was clear. Semantics fallacy.

Yes, I knew what he meant, and he was incorrect, which I pointed out. There have been successful vaccinations.

Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

He used the plural correctly. He is referring to a class, not an individual. Semantics fallacy.

Incorrect. A fool is not a group and is not a plural. For his grammar to be correct, he would have to refer to seeing fools wearing masks. Then he could refer to "them."

Into the Night wrote:Jobs and businesses were destroyed anyway.

Yep. Our government is the Dark Lord, and it does not want to share any power with the people it is supposed to be serving.
17-11-2022 00:55
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Incorrect. A fool is not a group and is not a plural. For his grammar to be correct, he would have to refer to seeing fools wearing masks. Then he could refer to "them."

To ITN: I'm not seeing what particular class is being referred to here.

The words "a fool" are making reference to a single person, not to a group of people, thus the correct pronoun to use in that situation (re: "a fool") is 'him' (or 'her', but gender wasn't specified in this case). If he would've referenced "fools" (multiple people), then his usage of the pronoun 'them' would've been correct. A singular noun doesn't correspond with a plural pronoun.
17-11-2022 00:59
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Again what I said was correct as both wild polio virus strains 2 and 3 have been wiped out by the vaccine, only type 1 remains. So try again reject
Nope. All three strains are still wandering around.

The Parrot Killer

17-11-2022 01:03
(21582)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

To ITN: I'm not seeing what particular class is being referred to here.

The words "a fool" are making reference to a single person, not to a group of people, thus the correct pronoun to use in that situation (re: "a fool") is 'him' (or 'her', but gender wasn't specified in this case). If he would've referenced "fools" (multiple people), then his usage of the pronoun 'them' would've been correct. A singular noun doesn't correspond with a plural pronoun.

The class is fools. He first refers to one element of the class, then describes the class. His meaning is clear. If the gender is unknown or a multiple of unknowns, you use the male gender in English.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 17-11-2022 01:06
17-11-2022 03:45
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Just because there are no reported cases, doesn't mean it's wiped out. No vaccine has ever been 100% effective, nor does the immunity last forever. Polio messes up children the worst, which is why it's strongly encouraged. Polio isn't just a human disease either. We don't vaccinate animals for polio. Most kids are required to get the polio vaccine, so even if there is an occasional case, not much chance of epidemic. Polio doesn't always mess you up either. Our natural immune system works pretty good for healthy people.

I really don't like the mRNA vaccines. There is just too much room to play around, or screw something up. They also do damage, that must be repaired. The cells that get converted to mimic the virus, are destroyed in the immune response. I do physical work, and can't really afford to damage my muscle tissue. Quite a few at work did get vaccinated, not so many got the third, or fourth shot though. That second dose did enough damage to require time off. Most only a day or two. Had a few take a week or more though.

The whole concept is a little scary, since they can introduce instructions for a cell to do most anything. A lot of potential to explore, but they need volunteers to experiment on, and those pesky rules and regulations tend to really slow, or halt research. I can see some impatient researcher slipping in a few 'bonuses', along with what they get approval for. Covid isn't going away, and the public sufficiently scared. There will be millions of willing volunteers, every 4-6 months.
17-11-2022 04:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Where?

Oh you meant in your mind. Nope not there either, unfortunately

ULTRA MAGA

17-11-2022 05:11
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:The class is fools.

Totally irrelevant. The rule applies to groups, not to classes.

If the class is singular then the pronoun "it" or "he" must be used, e.g. "When a worker clocks in, he must sign his name.". It is incorrect to write "When a worker clocks in, they must sign their names.". To use the plural pronoun, the plural antecedent must be used, e.g. "When workers clock in, they must sign their names.

You are thinking of groups, e.g. "When Rush plays in Canada, they get standing ovations after every song" or "The Audobon Society will hold their annual bird-watching symposium later this month."

Into the Night wrote:. His meaning is clear.

... and his grammar is atrocious.

17-11-2022 13:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:

If the class is singular then the pronoun "it" or "he" must be used, e.g. "When a worker clocks in, he must sign his name.". It is incorrect to write "When a worker clocks in, they must sign their names.". To use the plural pronoun, the plural antecedent must be used, e.g. "When workers clock in, they must sign their names.

You are thinking of groups, e.g. "When Rush plays in Canada, they get standing ovations after every song" or "The Audobon Society will hold their annual bird-watching symposium later this month."

Your third-grade grammar is commendable, but your second-grade math is still lacking

ULTRA MAGA

17-11-2022 17:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Your third-grade grammar is commendable, but your second-grade math is still lacking

IBdaMann will speak for himself on this. However, I would speculate that you are correct because he skipped second grade math and went straight to calculus.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
17-11-2022 17:51
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:IBdaMann will speak for himself on this. However, I would speculate that you are correct because he skipped second grade math and went straight to calculus.

Keep this just between us, but before wading into calculus, I took some preliminary steps: geometry and trigonometry. I actually didn't get to calculus until the fifth grade. although I did touch on differential equations in the second semester. Nonetheless, I fell behind the power curve and had to play a bit of catch-up.

Of course, I try not to let this slip out. People like Swan will have a field day making jokes about my fourth-grade math.
17-11-2022 18:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

IBdaMann will speak for himself on this. However, I would speculate that you are correct because he skipped second grade math and went straight to calculus.

And he ended up here jerking off in public

ULTRA MAGA

17-11-2022 18:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:IBdaMann will speak for himself on this. However, I would speculate that you are correct because he skipped second grade math and went straight to calculus.

Keep this just between us, but before wading into calculus, I took some preliminary steps: geometry and trigonometry. I actually didn't get to calculus until the fifth grade. although I did touch on differential equations in the second semester. Nonetheless, I fell behind the power curve and had to play a bit of catch-up.

Of course, I try not to let this slip out. People like Swan will have a field day making jokes about my fourth-grade math.

LOL I failed almost everything but ended up buying Apple Computer stock. So enjoy jerking off on your slide ruler

True story

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 17-11-2022 18:36
17-11-2022 18:37
(14389)
Swan wrote:LOL I failed everything but ended up [unemployed, wasting away and bored to tears].

There are many things you can do, such as going back to school and/or going back to work.
17-11-2022 18:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I failed everything but ended up [unemployed, wasting away and bored to tears].

There are many things you can do, such as going back to school and/or going back to work.

LOL or I can count my shares.................................................

Work is for fools

Sucker

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 17-11-2022 18:53
17-11-2022 20:28
(14389)
Swan wrote:LOL or I can count my shares

Do you really expect us to believe that you can count?

Swan wrote:Work is for fools

Correction: Work is for productive fools.

17-11-2022 21:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:

Do you really believe that I care what you believe? Why would I have to work when all the engineers at Apple, Alphabet and Raytheon are all working for me as I own those companies, among others. Apple is making you a new phone that you can buy for 2 grand, Alphabet is programming my quantum computer and Raytheon cannot keep up with the Javelin orders from NATO Yawn

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 17-11-2022 21:21
18-11-2022 00:03
(21582)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Just because there are no reported cases, doesn't mean it's wiped out.

Bingo. Anyone that says otherwise is committing an attempted proof by negative fallacy and an argument of ignorance fallacy. Excellent that you see this on some level!
HarveyH55 wrote:
No vaccine has ever been 100% effective, nor does the immunity last forever. Polio messes up children the worst, which is why it's strongly encouraged.

Polio messes up anyone that gets infected with it. The disease attacks the spinal cord. There is no cure.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Polio isn't just a human disease either. We don't vaccinate animals for polio. Most kids are required to get the polio vaccine, so even if there is an occasional case, not much chance of epidemic. Polio doesn't always mess you up either. Our natural immune system works pretty good for healthy people.

Our immune systems (even for children) are really marvelous. Every doctor, every surgeon, everyone in the medical community depends on it! We really heal ourselves, in the end.

Polio can get past the immune system fairly easily though. The best defense against polio to date is simple sanitation practices. The polio vaccine is also very effective, despite the risks.
HarveyH55 wrote:
I really don't like the mRNA vaccines. There is just too much room to play around, or screw something up. They also do damage, that must be repaired. The cells that get converted to mimic the virus, are destroyed in the immune response. I do physical work, and can't really afford to damage my muscle tissue. Quite a few at work did get vaccinated, not so many got the third, or fourth shot though. That second dose did enough damage to require time off. Most only a day or two. Had a few take a week or more though.

The mRNA 'vaccines' are not vaccines. They are treatments. This technique has been around as a therapeutic treatment for some cancers. It was borne out of research that indicated that a fair number of cancers are quite probably caused by viruses.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The whole concept is a little scary, since they can introduce instructions for a cell to do most anything.

Well, not quite. You see, no programming manual for cells exist. A simple cell is a very complex thing, communicating with other cells, making a wide variety of proteins on demand, making decisions to replicate, die, differentiate, move, colonize, decolonize, signal another cell, etc.

There's a LOT of little programs in that DNA. How the cell determines which one to 'run' at the moment we have NO idea. Our knowledge of how a cell functions is really just a tad more than zero.

HarveyH55 wrote:
A lot of potential to explore, but they need volunteers to experiment on, and those pesky rules and regulations tend to really slow, or halt research. I can see some impatient researcher slipping in a few 'bonuses', along with what they get approval for. Covid isn't going away, and the public sufficiently scared. There will be millions of willing volunteers, every 4-6 months.

Absolutely correct! Covid isn't going away, and the Church of Covid isn't going away either. There will be people living in this fear for the rest of their lives. They will be buried with their masks on.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2022 00:04
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Where?

RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2022 00:09
(21582)
IBdaMann wrote:

A group IS a class.
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes, his grammar is atrocious. Nevertheless, his meaning was clear.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2022 00:10
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Grammar is no longer taught in the 3rd grade.
Math is no longer taught in the 2nd grade.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2022 00:11
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:They will be buried with their masks on.

I got a chuckle out of that line. Good stuff! Very true, too. For some people, this irrational fear truly will never go away.
18-11-2022 00:14
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL I failed almost everything but ended up buying Apple Computer stock. So enjoy jerking off on your slide ruler

True story

There is no such thing as a 'slide ruler'. So ended up boasting about your so-called 'wealth'.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2022 00:15
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Do you really believe that I care what you believe? Why would I have to work when all the engineers at Apple, Alphabet and Raytheon are all working for me as I own those companies, among others. Apple is making you a new phone that you can buy for 2 grand, Alphabet is programming my quantum computer and Raytheon cannot keep up with the Javelin orders from NATO Yawn

You don't own any companies. There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. Buzzword fallacies. Storytelling.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 18-11-2022 00:17
18-11-2022 00:43
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:A group IS a class.

A group is a collection (set) of members of one or more classes. A plural is specifically two or more members.

A class defines a set, but you do not have a group/plural until you have actual members/ojects/instances of that class ... or of some other class. If you have zero members of a class, you do not have a plurality of members, even if you do have a clear definition of that class. Of course, if you have only one member, you have a singular and not a plural.
18-11-2022 00:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Where?

RQAA.

Where?

ULTRA MAGA

18-11-2022 01:03
(21582)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:A group IS a class.

A group is a collection (set) of members of one or more classes.

A group is a set containing members, called elements. A group IS a class.
IBdaMann wrote:
A plural is specifically two or more members.

It may also refer to the singular class.
IBdaMann wrote:
A class defines a set, but you do not have a group/plural until you have actual members/ojects/instances of that class ... or of some other class. If you have zero members of a class, you do not have a plurality of members, even if you do have a clear definition of that class. Of course, if you have only one member, you have a singular and not a plural.

You are confusing elements and classes. For an empty class, neither singular nor plural is used. Discussing the contents of an empty class forms a vacuous truth fallacy.

Since you have decided to make a buffet out of a peanut, I will still call a semantic fallacy here. His meaning was clear. Let it go.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 18-11-2022 01:04
18-11-2022 01:04
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Where?

RQAA.

Where?

RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2022 01:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Where?

RQAA.

Where?

RQAA.

So as usual you have no idea

ULTRA MAGA

18-11-2022 03:22
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Where?

RQAA.

Where?

RQAA.

RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2022 13:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Where?

RQAA.

Where?

RQAA.

RQAA.

ULTRA MAGA

18-11-2022 16:52
(14389)
Swan wrote:Again what I said was correct as both wild polio virus strains 2 and 3 have been wiped out by the vaccine

You tell 'em, Swan. You have nothing to prove. You had the intellectual fortitude to hunker down, do the legwork and check every single existing virus until all were forthwith accounted and no polio viruses found.

RESULT: You have personally verified that there are no such wild polio viruses anywhere, debunked the "175 reported cases in 2019" and informed the world that the claims of polio being endemic to Afghanistan and Pakistan are totally bogus.

Swan, the world owes you a Humanitarian Investigative Reporter award. Also, send the Nobel Commission the address to which they can forward your Peace Prize. You are a man among Sven.

18-11-2022 17:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again what I said was correct as both wild polio virus strains 2 and 3 have been wiped out by the vaccine

You tell 'em, Swan. You have nothing to prove. You had the intellectual fortitude to hunker down, do the legwork and check every single existing virus until all were forthwith accounted and no polio viruses found.

RESULT: You have personally verified that there are no such wild polio viruses anywhere, debunked the "175 reported cases in 2019" and informed the world that the claims of polio being endemic to Afghanistan and Pakistan are totally bogus.

Swan, the world owes you a Humanitarian Investigative Reporter award. Also, send the Nobel Commission the address to which they can forward your Peace Prize. You are a man among Sven.

Actually the CDC keeps polio 2 and 3 alive in their vaults because it is extinct in the wild. Now if you know different it is your ethical responsibility to reveal the locations of the viruses.

So please be ethical and let us know where they are now

Nothing from the troll, so all you have is poop

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 18-11-2022 17:59
18-11-2022 20:44
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Where?

RQAA.

Where?

RQAA.

RQAA.

Assumption of victory fallacy. Argument of the Stone fallacy. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2022 20:45
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually the CDC keeps polio 2 and 3 alive in their vaults because it is extinct in the wild. Now if you know different it is your ethical responsibility to reveal the locations of the viruses.

The CDC doesn't keep viruses in vaults.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2022 21:09
(3314)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Is it? How do you know this to be the case?
18-11-2022 21:52
(21582)
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Is it? How do you know this to be the case?

Like everything else, he makes it up, or quotes it from people that make it up.

He's just trolling. He's still trying to push Paradox V.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 18-11-2022 21:54
Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate economic output emissions intensity vs global emissions / global GDP:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
White House ridiculed for defending Biden's economic record as 'incredibly popular:' 'Wit028-06-2023 12:33
How The New Global World Economic Financial System Will Be130-07-2022 19:47
Because global warming from emissions is real...14719-03-2022 17:57
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact