Remember me
▼ Content

East Antarctic Ice Shelf Weaknesses

Page 6 of 6<<<456
09-02-2018 07:34
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzlin" gushed: La Nina.....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzlin" talks cyclical, doin' its unbest to steer away from AGW.
"gazzzed & guzzzlin" plays "whack-a-mole" with data. Fer 250 years, temps been floatin' up. Fer 50 years Sol's TSI has been languid. For 395+ straight months (no gay here), Earth temps have been over the 20th century average. For 11+ years, solar TSI has been low (including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low). When solar TSI rises to its normal levels, Earth ain't no more gonna see the low side of 20th century temperatures. 'pears Earth ain't no more gonna see the low side of 20th century temperatures, whether solar TSI stays low or NOT!
Edited on 09-02-2018 07:37
09-02-2018 16:28
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
AGW is producing more snow,

How?
especially, at the Poles.

Why?
As the less dense snow

less dense than what?
snow piles up on ice shelves, said shelves gain elevation.

Uh huh.
However, AGW is also causing directional changing & warming sea flows

How?
to increase melting of the much denser & heavier ice on the bottom of the shelves.

water does tend to melt ice. Shouldn't the warmer waters be near the surface?

http://www.newsweek.com/antarctica-melting-below-and-getting-worse-773963

I read the article. It credits the....wait ...let me get this quote right...hang on...

could worsen from the natural climate phenomenon El Niño

It really is like trying to follow the logic of a lunatic. It is getting colder because it's getting warmer. Uh-huh.
Edited on 09-02-2018 16:29
09-02-2018 17:32
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stutterin' stutterin' filthy vile reprobate rootin'(rottin') racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: It is getting colder because it's getting warmer.

Is good dat ya don' figger et out. I liak ya to be confused. All old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stutterin' stutterin' filthy vile reprobate rootin'(rottin') racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threateners must be confused..... by accurate name & character, together.
01-03-2018 02:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Article about more computer power & high resolution satellite photography to produce continuous data about Antarctic ice flows. The continuity occurs due to the ability to verify individual physical points, despite variations of weather conditions & obscuring cloud patterns:
https://phys.org/news/2018-02-antarctic-ice-loss-sharper-focus.html
Edited on 01-03-2018 02:43
01-03-2018 04:32
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
Article about more computer power & high resolution satellite photography to produce continuous data about Antarctic ice flows. The continuity occurs due to the ability to verify individual physical points, despite variations of weather conditions & obscuring cloud patterns:

So if I read this right, all previous information is what they call "inaccurate".
01-03-2018 04:41
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Here is interesting data about warming waters impinging on Antarctic Thwaites Glacier & Pine Island Glaciers, both deeply bedded on submarine rock structures. https://phys.org/news/2018-01-interacting-antarctic-glaciers-faster-sea.html
01-03-2018 16:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:

So if I read this right, all previous information is what they call "inaccurate".

litebrain runs on and on with an ignorance that is pretty difficult to believe. The SAME amount of energy is added to the Earth every day; if it is cold over most of North America and Europe as it is, then the Arctic regions HAVE to be warmer as part of the normal heat balance of the Earth.

I have given up even reading him. When I get a notification and click on it and see his name I simply delete it. The bottom line or two generally is within my line of view but only by chance. I think that that person is insane. He accused me of threatening his wife when the noise he makes pretty clearly marks him as a queer.
01-03-2018 17:47
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up": lite(song) runs on...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" talks in its sleep, doin' its unbest to steer away from AGW.
Fer 250 years, temps been floatin' up. Fer 50 years Sol's TSI has been languid. For 41 straight (no bi or gay here) years, Earth temperatures have been over the 20th century average. For 395+ straight months (no bi or gay here), Earth temps have been over the 20th century average. For 11+ years, solar TSI has been low (including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low). When solar TSI rises to its normal levels, Earth ain't no more gonna see the low side of 20th century temperatures. 'pears Earth ain't no more gonna see the low side of 20th century temperatures, whether solar TSI stays low or NOT!
04-03-2018 18:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: The SAME amount of energy is added to the Earth every day.....
Of course, the Earth ISN'T receiving the same energy as 50 years ago. For the last 50 years Sol's TSI has been languid. For 11+ years, solar TSI has been low (including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low). Yet, Earth temperatures continue to rise.
04-03-2018 19:12
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Continuing evidence of Antarctic ice loss, especially on the Western Antarctic Ice Sheet:
https://phys.org/news/2018-02-precise-west-antarctica-ice.html
05-03-2018 20:41
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Robots will explore Antarctic Ice Shelves.... for the first time in quantity & from underneath the Shelves:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/27/world/antarctica-ice-robots/index.html
Page 6 of 6<<<456

Join the debate East Antarctic Ice Shelf Weaknesses:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
Co2 ice samples1102-06-2022 22:44
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
New Ice age by 203014004-04-2022 16:10
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact