gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Any voter fraud can be proven in court.

No voter fraud can ever be proven.

And the conspiracists circle is complete.

There is no evidence because there can be no evidence squawks the loon.

...The word "proven" was your word and you claimed that all voter fraud can be proven..

Nope I said "Any". Your being a computer science guy I don't believe the logic escapes you.

"Prove" is the used legal term:
https://www.americanbar.org/groups/legal_services/flh-home/flh-glossary/
"Reasonable doubt - Generally in a criminal case, an accused person is entitled to acquittal if, in the minds of the jury, his or her guilt has not been proved beyond a reasonable doubt."

So will you accept the judgement of the judicial branch on the election or not?

Will you accept the judgement of the other currently active Climate-Debate.com users on whether or not you are a total ****ing moron??

For the record, my vote is YES. That makes it 1-0 for you being a ****ing moron...

Voting YES. That makes it 3-0 for him being a ****ing moron (remember IBDaMann's vote counts as well).

Indeed... It will very obviously be 3-0 after his official vote... It's safe to say what his vote is, since he initially used the language to begin with, but I was going to let him type out an official "yes" for himself to add himself to the tally.

Edited on 10-11-2020 18:46
10-11-2020 18:55
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Yes
10-11-2020 19:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Any voter fraud can be proven in court.

No voter fraud can ever be proven.

And the conspiracists circle is complete.

There is no evidence because there can be no evidence squawks the loon.

...The word "proven" was your word and you claimed that all voter fraud can be proven..

Nope I said "Any". Your being a computer science guy I don't believe the logic escapes you.

"Prove" is the used legal term:
https://www.americanbar.org/groups/legal_services/flh-home/flh-glossary/
"Reasonable doubt - Generally in a criminal case, an accused person is entitled to acquittal if, in the minds of the jury, his or her guilt has not been proved beyond a reasonable doubt."

So will you accept the judgement of the judicial branch on the election or not?

Will you accept the judgement of the other currently active Climate-Debate.com users on whether or not you are a total ****ing moron??

For the record, my vote is YES. That makes it 1-0 for you being a ****ing moron...

Voting YES. That makes it 3-0 for him being a ****ing moron (remember IBDaMann's vote counts as well).

Indeed... It will very obviously be 3-0 after his official vote... It's safe to say what his vote is, since he initially used the language to begin with, but I was going to let him type out an official "yes" for himself to add himself to the tally.

Fine, but his proposal and wording is already a "yes".

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-11-2020 19:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Yes

That now is a vote of 4-0 that tmiddles is a ****ing moron.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-11-2020 19:08
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Yes

That makes it 4-0 (including IBD's upcoming official vote).

Obviously, tmiddles is a ****ing moron... Wonder if he will accept the results...
Edited on 10-11-2020 19:08
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Dr. Hazeltine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Dr. Fauci tests positive for COVID-19, despite having 4 vaccines for covid6307-07-2022 00:26
Dr. Scott Gottlieb2709-11-2021 01:54
Dr. Tobin,2709-04-2021 18:55
Dr. Birx619-08-2020 05:42
Edinburgh University - Dr Richard Milne - Final Nail For Climate Change Disinformation505-12-2017 18:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact