Remember me
▼ Content

Double and triple masking??

Double and triple masking??27-01-2021 15:15
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
The more layers of masks the merrier, right??

This Mark Dice video shows a bit about the leadership that has been installed to run our country right now... seriously... not kidding...
Edited on 27-01-2021 15:17
27-01-2021 15:42
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:

This Mark Dice video shows a bit about the leadership that has been installed to run our country right now... seriously... not kidding...

And this has what to do with debating the climate? It's like someone deleted my post when I mentioned that according to your state's ethnic makeup, there is a 1 in 12 chance that you are part Norwegian. Just not sure why that got deleted.
Don't you feel good knowing it would be no surprise if your heritage went back to Norway? Gotta love Minnesota and those Minnesota Vikings. Don't you just love it?

Attached image:

Edited on 27-01-2021 15:59
27-01-2021 16:48
(3314)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

And this has what to do with debating the climate?

This thread is one of numerous about the political climate.

James___ wrote:
It's like someone deleted my post when I mentioned that according to your state's ethnic makeup, there is a 1 in 12 chance that you are part Norwegian. Just not sure why that got deleted.

No idea what you are talking about. I will assume that this is more "James babble"...

James___ wrote:
Don't you feel good knowing it would be no surprise if your heritage went back to Norway? Gotta love Minnesota and those Minnesota Vikings. Don't you just love it?

No.
27-01-2021 19:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Yeah, there was a news story about doubling up. Dr. Fouci was saying, it's up to 80% effective at stopping the spread. My democrat math is a little rusty, but if two masks are 80%, or much less, then one mask is less than 40%. Seems basically useless. Odd he waited until after the inauguration, to share this piece of wisdom. Might have saved a couple hundred thousand lives, if he would have explained last spring... I don't like wearing even one cheap, mask, for 30 minutes to grocery shop. Managed to stay virus-free so far, without much change in my lifestyle.

Got a hunch I'll be doing about a 2 hour stretch, soon though. They are starting up the safety tests again. They just did a deep-cleaning, lot of bleach. There are usually 8 online classes, and a short multiple choice quiz. They each, are suppose to take about 30 minutes. I click through the instructional parts, quick as the computer will let me, to get right to the quiz. More challenging that way. Usually takes about 2 hours, for all 8, that way. If they let us just go straight to the test, probably only 30 minutes. Changing my start time to 3:00 AM Monday, going to kind of suck, specially when it warms up some. I'll be driving to work, about the same time the drunks are driving home from work, and the cops out looking to catch them. I tend to ignore the speed limit on the back roads... My SUV emits more CO2 that way, just doing my part, to save the planet...
27-01-2021 19:38
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

And this has what to do with debating the climate?

This thread is one of numerous about the political climate.

James___ wrote:
It's like someone deleted my post when I mentioned that according to your state's ethnic makeup, there is a 1 in 12 chance that you are part Norwegian. Just not sure why that got deleted.

No idea what you are talking about. I will assume that this is more "James babble"...

James___ wrote:

No.

? מִגְדַּל בָּבֶל
27-01-2021 22:32
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Yeah, there was a news story about doubling up. Dr. Fouci was saying, it's up to 80% effective at stopping the spread. My democrat math is a little rusty, but if two masks are 80%, or much less, then one mask is less than 40%. Seems basically useless. Odd he waited until after the inauguration, to share this piece of wisdom. Might have saved a couple hundred thousand lives, if he would have explained last spring... I don't like wearing even one cheap, mask, for 30 minutes to grocery shop. Managed to stay virus-free so far, without much change in my lifestyle.

I personally find that a single mask is annoying enough to breathe through for any extended period of time, let alone wearing multiple masks. I always wear The Mask as a chin strap while I am at work so that I can still breathe in a natural manner, since my employer, while he feels the need to at least loosely enforce the mask mandate, isn't a mask-hole about it.

I will also don The Mask in order to receive healthcare services. Otherwise, I refuse to wear The Mask anywhere else... I, every once in a while (usually into a strip mall sized store), will purposely wear a single-hole ski mask hat, looking like a bank robber of sorts, just to have some fun with this stupid mandate.

HarveyH55 wrote:
I tend to ignore the speed limit on the back roads... My SUV emits more CO2 that way, just doing my part, to save the planet...

All plant life along those back roads are thanking you.
27-01-2021 22:37
(3314)
James___ wrote:

? מִגְדַּל בָּבֶל

יעקב פּלאַפּלען
27-01-2021 22:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

? מִגְדַּל בָּבֶל

יעקב פּלאַפּלען

Are you aware that ג in ג'יימס צ'אטים is also the Greek letter lamda?
In science, there's the energy E of a photon is equal to hv = hc/λ

p.s., yam suph (ים קנים) means the Sea of Reeds.

Interesting. Some Hebrew letters are similar to the Cyrillic alphabet. The pronounciation is also similar. And in Hebrew, toda (today?, sunrise?) means Thanks

Go Vikings !!

p.s., y'a um might be a better pronunciation using transliteration for yam in Hebrew without the gap between a and u. It's like Yuma, Arizona without the without the u or a, thus yam. It's phonetics.

ש = Щ щ or Ш ш. Different "a" sound at the end in the Cyrillic alphabet. a as in was or a as in hat but no a as in hate. The a has 3 different pronunciations in Engleske.
Edited on 27-01-2021 23:49
28-01-2021 02:10
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@gfm, Steve Largent who was a wide receiver for the Seattle Seahawks and is a Christian knocked out cold Deron Cherry of the Kansas City Chiefs. It was payback time and the Christian Steve Largent paid him back.
Deron had knocked out Steve on a cheap shot. In a later game when Deron intercepted a pass, Steve knocked him out Stone Cold Steve Austin on a legitimate hit. Steve didn't turn the other cheek. Still, I love the example he set. Don't be a victim. Just don't allow for it.
With Jesus, turning the other cheek could mean if someone insults you. An example is the Norwegian Jet Stream. I like that because it shows how important Norway and Thor is to Americans. Gotta love it.

Yet you're the Christian.
28-01-2021 03:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
James___ wrote:I like that because it shows how important Norway and Thor is to Americans. Gotta love it.

Attached image:

28-01-2021 16:26
(3314)
James___ wrote:
@gfm, Steve Largent who was a wide receiver for the Seattle Seahawks and is a Christian knocked out cold Deron Cherry of the Kansas City Chiefs. It was payback time and the Christian Steve Largent paid him back.
Deron had knocked out Steve on a cheap shot. In a later game when Deron intercepted a pass, Steve knocked him out Stone Cold Steve Austin on a legitimate hit. Steve didn't turn the other cheek. Still, I love the example he set. Don't be a victim. Just don't allow for it.
With Jesus, turning the other cheek could mean if someone insults you. An example is the Norwegian Jet Stream. I like that because it shows how important Norway and Thor is to Americans. Gotta love it.

Yet you're the Christian.

I love you James. Jesus loves you too.
28-01-2021 16:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
gfm7175 wrote:

The USA is literally living inside the movie invasion of the body snatchers as when a person with no mask is seen they are pointed out and attacked. I got a covid test the other day so I could return to work after travel. I was on line outside and did not wear a mask and people were attacking me. LOL I ask one dopey woman if she was so rich that she voted to pay more taxes.

She shut up as she had no logical answer.
29-01-2021 01:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

The USA is literally living inside the movie invasion of the body snatchers as when a person with no mask is seen they are pointed out and attacked. I got a covid test the other day so I could return to work after travel. I was on line outside and did not wear a mask and people were attacking me. LOL I ask one dopey woman if she was so rich that she voted to pay more taxes.

She shut up as she had no logical answer.

Covid19 tests are not reliable. They look for antibodies, which you would have if you've already been exposed to covid19 and recovered, or received covid19 vaccine. The test is not very good at determining the presence of antibodies either. It sometimes produces false positives and false negatives.

Thus, having been inoculated, you will tend to show positive on a covid19 test from that point on.

Masks do not stop a virus.
6 feet does not stop a virus.
Plastic shields at cash registers does not stop a virus.

Edicts to wear masks, place you under house arrest, or shut businesses down as 'nonessential' is unconstitutional. Governors are not kings.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate Double and triple masking??:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact