Remember me
▼ Content

Don't forget about Pearl Harbor

Don't forget about Pearl Harbor07-09-2020 21:35
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
There are many ways to attack nowadays and it is easy to forget ways that are not in the news very often.

There are too many factions in the us (and worldwide). This makes it difficult to find cohesive strength.

It would be better for defense if people were more united. Less loyalty to a particular party or faction and more loyalty toward the best interests of the us would be better. Loyalty doesn't mean a mindless loyalty toward misguided propaganda put out by various factions. A good example of this would be someone trying to make the case that if you don't support a PARTICULAR mission of the military, then you aren't patriotic.
07-09-2020 21:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote:
There are many ways to attack nowadays and it is easy to forget ways that are not in the news very often.

There are too many factions in the us (and worldwide). This makes it difficult to find cohesive strength.

It would be better for defense if people were more united. Less loyalty to a particular party or faction and more loyalty toward the best interests of the us would be better. Loyalty doesn't mean a mindless loyalty toward misguided propaganda put out by various factions. A good example of this would be someone trying to make the case that if you don't support a PARTICULAR mission of the military, then you aren't patriotic.

Wow, I really didn't expect you to get this specific ... this down in the weeds ... this nuts-n-bolts details.

It's a good thing you aren't as totally vague as World Leader. Rock on.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-09-2020 23:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:

Wow, I really didn't expect you to get this specific ... this down in the weeds ... this nuts-n-bolts details.

It's a good thing you aren't as totally vague as World Leader. Rock on.

Keepit...just for even more clarity on the subject, would you support a military mission to clean up the shithole we call Portland?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
07-09-2020 23:35
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I wish i knew what that portland thing is all about.
07-09-2020 23:39
(14389)
keepit wrote: I wish i knew what that portland thing is all about.

Do you know what a "military mission" is all about?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-09-2020 00:55
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Do you
08-09-2020 01:37
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
I know a military mission, is suppose to be a 'Kent State' of Biden supporters, even though it's well justified. I do expect that Joe is going to lose a large number of votes, before the election, it won't be bullets bought with military funds. You'll notice, that it's the democrat run states, that allow these riots to continue past one night or terror. When they try that crap in a patriotic state, the residents don't wait for the National Guard to get called. Crime is crime, regardless of what rainbow flag your waving, and we don't play that democrat crap.
08-09-2020 03:51
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:

Rome fell because Romans were to busy counting their money and enjoying a good life. Just imagine, over 340 million people live in the US ad there's only 2 viable political parties. It might just show how divided a country the US really is.
Politicians say that if you're not getting what you want, it's because it's the other party's fault.
Attached image:

Edited on 08-09-2020 03:51
08-09-2020 04:26
(14389)
James___ wrote: It might just show how divided a country the US really is.

Just to recap, you are saying that we currently stand very divided.

Divided we stand, yes?

08-09-2020 05:33
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: It might just show how divided a country the US really is.

Just to recap, you are saying that we currently stand very divided.

Divided we stand, yes?

I hope now you won't say how atmospheric gases distributing thermal surface radiation is an example of the Stefan-Boltzmann constant. But the US might be divided. I'm just not sure if there is any "middle ground" per se.
08-09-2020 06:12
(14389)
James___ wrote: I hope now you won't say how atmospheric gases distributing thermal surface radiation is an example of the Stefan-Boltzmann constant.

You can rest assured that I am not going to say that. I prefer to treat that value as a constant. Some people accuse me of downplaying it but I have to go with you on this one. It's more of a number than an atmospheric gas-driven thermal energy distribution. Yes. Thanks for keeping me honest.

James___ wrote: But the US might be divided.

Often divided by 2*pi

James___ wrote: I'm just not sure if there is any "middle ground" per se.

Not on a jet stream there isn't.

08-09-2020 06:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)

IBdaMann wrote:Not on a jet stream there isn't.

Slow down there, turbo. I have it on solid intel that you've seen THIS.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

08-09-2020 07:13
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:

I stand corrected. I was confusing the United States with Chad. Everybody does.

08-09-2020 08:27
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:

GasGuzzler, is that all you know? Ever think about asking for a refund on that 6th grade education of yours?
08-09-2020 18:16
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I stand corrected. I was confusing the United States with Chad. Everybody does.

Damn rookie.

Edited on 08-09-2020 18:18

Join the debate Don't forget about Pearl Harbor:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Forget New Green Deal, Let's make BIS(Basic Infrastructure And Service) Free.1215-01-2020 20:30
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact