Remember me
▼ Content

Does the absence of empirical evidence for CAGW give you pause for thought?



Page 2 of 2<12
13-05-2020 09:56
Ory_Dan
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
I agree Carbon dioxide too small to see, check the calibration. If not get a refund on your device.
13-05-2020 10:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(6618)
GasGuzzler wrote:And I also thank you! One request....
Could I please get pre-disinfected drone delivery?

Of course, the anti-microbial sanitizier disinfectant is automatic (included in the delivery fee).

Just be on the lookout for one of these, but it's your responsibility to keep the neighbor's kid from taking pot shots at it with his BB-gun. Just tell him to pass on this one.

.
Attached image:

13-05-2020 17:11
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(604)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler, I just realized that you were only presented the certificate for your five bonus points at your ceremony because the trophies were on backorder.

They just came in. We are sending to you at the address we have on file.
.


And I also thank you! One request....
Could I please get pre-disinfected drone delivery?

DAMNIT! I wasn't that smart... I just grabbed it right from his hands... Now I'm gonna become infected with the rice-a-rona and die!!!!
13-05-2020 18:02
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(226)
IBdaMann wrote:
DRKTS wrote:
I just did a quick search on line for catastrophic anthropogenic global warming

By far the most common use of that term was by the anti-AGW crowd starting with the Oregon Petition back in 1998.

Big deal. Who cares? It's a scam. What would be a better name? "Global Fleecing?" "Greenback Effect"? What?


.


So you don't care if the subject matter of this thread is itself a strawman.

Then follow that up with a unsupported assertion

Two scams in two lines - is that some sort of record?
13-05-2020 18:58
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1694)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:And I also thank you! One request....
Could I please get pre-disinfected drone delivery?

Of course, the anti-microbial sanitizier disinfectant is automatic (included in the delivery fee).

Just be on the lookout for one of these, but it's your responsibility to keep the neighbor's kid from taking pot shots at it with his BB-gun. Just tell him to pass on this one.

.


Great! It is pretty much wild west around here but I will issue stand down orders for delivery and the children SHOULD have their 9mm Glocks holstered. We can only hope.


gasguzzler, calling the jet stream the "Norwegian jet stream" is a bigoted statement. -James-
13-05-2020 19:07
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1694)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler, I just realized that you were only presented the certificate for your five bonus points at your ceremony because the trophies were on backorder.

They just came in. We are sending to you at the address we have on file.
.


And I also thank you! One request....
Could I please get pre-disinfected drone delivery?

DAMNIT! I wasn't that smart... I just grabbed it right from his hands... Now I'm gonna become infected with the rice-a-rona and die!!!!

Going to miss you around here.


gasguzzler, calling the jet stream the "Norwegian jet stream" is a bigoted statement. -James-
Attached image:

13-05-2020 21:30
gfm7175Profile picture★★★☆☆
(604)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler, I just realized that you were only presented the certificate for your five bonus points at your ceremony because the trophies were on backorder.

They just came in. We are sending to you at the address we have on file.
.


And I also thank you! One request....
Could I please get pre-disinfected drone delivery?

DAMNIT! I wasn't that smart... I just grabbed it right from his hands... Now I'm gonna become infected with the rice-a-rona and die!!!!

Going to miss you around here.

Thanks man... I figure I got until the end of this month yet... Better make the most of my time here because I'll be dead of the rice-a-rona soon...
13-05-2020 21:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(6618)
DRKTS wrote: So you don't care if the subject matter of this thread is itself a strawman.

I care about this thread about as much as I care about any thread on the internet. With that said, the thread topic might as well have been whether the lack of empirical evidence for Bigfoot gives me pause or wonder. It's a hoax, of course there won't be troves of empirical evidence.

I hope you weren't looking for validation that Global Warming is somehow real and active in our lives.

.


Sea level varies from place to place in the world - keepit

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-05-2020 22:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(12315)
IBdaMann wrote:
DRKTS wrote: So you don't care if the subject matter of this thread is itself a strawman.

I care about this thread about as much as I care about any thread on the internet. With that said, the thread topic might as well have been whether the lack of empirical evidence for Bigfoot gives me pause or wonder. It's a hoax, of course there won't be troves of empirical evidence.

I hope you weren't looking for validation that Global Warming is somehow real and active in our lives.

.


I live in the Pacific Northwest. The only sasquatch we've seen around here is on logos of various clubs and organizations.

Of course, there was that guy that put up the wooden cutout of Bigfoot up in Sherman pass awhile ago. It still there. It sometimes appears on the DOT camera monitoring the pass up there (when the conditions are clear enough and the lighting is right).

Typically, the fake news media ate it up and made it out to be a real Bigfoot sighting.


The Parrot Killer
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate Does the absence of empirical evidence for CAGW give you pause for thought?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Empirical Evidence for Man-made Global Warming13325-05-2020 11:26
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N252624-01-2020 06:17
What exactly is the evidence that AGW is happening or7318-01-2020 02:33
Evidence of rapid climate change!012-10-2019 06:09
Anecdotal evidence2026-09-2019 12:56
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact