Remember me
▼ Content

Do you believe UN IPCC makes fake models to bring down Anglos and usher in New World Order?


Do you believe UN IPCC makes fake models to bring down Anglos and usher in New World Order?15-02-2019 21:54
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1079)
New World Order led by Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa and other non Anglo countries mainly SCO. I think so because IPCC was set up in 1988 in the final days of USSR and in 1992 right after Cold War they did Rio de Janeiro Summit.

The Problems with the 'Miracle' Cure of Sucking Carbon Out of the Air

For starters, we'd need something like 250,000 such sky vacuums to remove just 1 percent of our carbon emissions

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/the-problems-with-the-miracle-cure-of-sucking-carbon-out-of-the-air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tkDK2mZlOo&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku_IseK3xTc&feature=youtu.be
15-02-2019 22:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10183)
Obviously, Christopher Gebald never learned anything about thermodynamics (or cryogenics for that matter). He is either lying about his credentials, or Berkeley is worse than I thought.

This machine of his is pretty ridiculous. Maybe he never learned how those CO2 tanks for the soda machine are filled.
RE: NWO question17-02-2019 01:03
Howie
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Climate change hysteria is one of the tools of the NWO... and an affirmation that the NWO depends on the weakness of humans when they believe rather than look for evidence!

The gullibility of the climate change/global warming activists is alarming - because, if one does the calculations on data available to everyone - one can see that it is a hoax - no different than Y2K (remember the few years before year 2000?) and many others.
17-02-2019 02:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10183)
Howie wrote:
Climate change hysteria is one of the tools of the NWO... and an affirmation that the NWO depends on the weakness of humans when they believe rather than look for evidence!

The gullibility of the climate change/global warming activists is alarming - because, if one does the calculations on data available to everyone - one can see that it is a hoax - no different than Y2K (remember the few years before year 2000?) and many others.


There really is no data available to anyone. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.

Yeah. I remember the hysteria from Y2K. Notable failures that DID occur that I especially enjoyed:

Someone (no one knows who) programmed the Michigan State computers to issue 'horseless carriage' licenses.

A few automated weather reporting stations went offline because they couldn't figure out what December 32nd, 1999 was. Someone going out and kicking 'em in the reset button fixed that.

The WWV (World Standard Coordinate) website went down. How embarrasing! To be fair, it went down due to heavy loading as a LOT of people accessed the sight at once to watch the century change.

The Star Trek fan club website went down. Stardate: ??? Unknown cause, but the timing was perfect!

Several Windows computers crashed, but of course that can't be attributed to Y2K. They crash anyway. Didn't stop the newspapers from reporting it though!

The boom.bust economic crash was entering the .bust stage as a lot of people began to realize that the dot.coms they were investing in had no real assets or viable product or service.

That's about it.


The Parrot Killer
17-02-2019 07:19
Howie
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Well, if one looks at the NOAA (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Admin), NASA's databases, and a bunch of other resources, one can get a lot of raw temperature data vs time & place. If one crunches the data, one can get a very good idea of what's happening. Main thing with weather, the main two "greenhouse gases" are water vapor (clouds) and methane, not carbon dioxide. @ ~400 parts per million, (0.04%) it's quite insignificant. Calculating a production of CO2 at 5X present production, not including volcanoes and other natural sources, would not significantly alter any "balance".

Mark Steyn's book, "A Disgrace to the Profession," with many scientists making themselves visible therein, trashes the "97%" statistic and Michael Mann's "hockey stick" bogus graph. I don't know of any scientists or engineers that are part of that 97%.

From 1980 on, I was programming computers, and all of us programmers were very aware of the flipping of the digits in year 2000.... and were allowing for Y2K, without being reminded by alarmists. I read about some "exceptions", but I also read about some fraudsters caught "justifying" the alarm by creating "proof"!!

Just like the profit engines generated by global warming and declaring anthropogenic "climate change" an emergency, which spawns tens of billions of dollars per year spent in performance of "stopping" anthropogenic climate change, Y2K spawned industries profiting from the hysteria.

I don't recall exactly, but I seem to recall that WWV was down for only a few minutes -- as you say.. likely due to ISP overload!!
Cheers!
17-02-2019 18:25
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Howie wrote:
Climate change hysteria is one of the tools of the NWO... and an affirmation that the NWO depends on the weakness of humans when they believe rather than look for evidence!

The gullibility of the climate change/global warming activists is alarming - because, if one does the calculations on data available to everyone - one can see that it is a hoax - no different than Y2K (remember the few years before year 2000?) and many others.


This is all pretty easy since the human lifespan is so short and the climate is such long term. I was born in the 1940's and that was a rather marked cooling period that has disappeared off of NASA's records. Well, living in the San Francisco bay area all I remember that I used to run around in short sleeve shirts then. NOW there is so few warm summer days that I cannot believe that they could convince anyone of global warming when there are so few warm days in a year.

I ride a bicycle for sport and the number of days when I am actually comfortable or even sweating are few and far between.

I will suggest to you as well - go to YouTube and watch the videos of Tony Heller before YouTube censors them like they've don't to some 67 of Dennis Prager's video's because they make cogent arguments for conservatism - in one they censored it because of anti-semitic language - Prager is a practicing Jew.
17-02-2019 21:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1521)
Into the Night wrote:
Howie wrote:
Climate change hysteria is one of the tools of the NWO... and an affirmation that the NWO depends on the weakness of humans when they believe rather than look for evidence!

The gullibility of the climate change/global warming activists is alarming - because, if one does the calculations on data available to everyone - one can see that it is a hoax - no different than Y2K (remember the few years before year 2000?) and many others.


There really is no data available to anyone. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.

Yeah. I remember the hysteria from Y2K. Notable failures that DID occur that I especially enjoyed:

Someone (no one knows who) programmed the Michigan State computers to issue 'horseless carriage' licenses.

A few automated weather reporting stations went offline because they couldn't figure out what December 32nd, 1999 was. Someone going out and kicking 'em in the reset button fixed that.

The WWV (World Standard Coordinate) website went down. How embarrasing! To be fair, it went down due to heavy loading as a LOT of people accessed the sight at once to watch the century change.

The Star Trek fan club website went down. Stardate: ??? Unknown cause, but the timing was perfect!

Several Windows computers crashed, but of course that can't be attributed to Y2K. They crash anyway. Didn't stop the newspapers from reporting it though!

The boom.bust economic crash was entering the .bust stage as a lot of people began to realize that the dot.coms they were investing in had no real assets or viable product or service.

That's about it.


I rented a movie from Blockbuster in early 99...and completely forgot about it and no clue where it was at. I went to rent another one on Jan 1st 2000 and the clerk squinted her eyes at the screen and said 'looks like you've had this movie rented for about a year now'. Before I could fess up she said 'must be a Y2K thing. I'll just erase this from the record'.
18-02-2019 07:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10183)
Howie wrote:
Well, if one looks at the NOAA (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Admin), NASA's databases, and a bunch of other resources, one can get a lot of raw temperature data vs time & place.

There are not enough thermometers on Earth to measure the temperature of the Earth. The problem is a mathematical one. The way you 'crunch the numbers' is to use statistical math.

One of the requirements is that data must be selected by randN (random numbers like you get with playing cards).This means that a data point, if selected at all, may be selected only once. Not twice, not 1.8 times. not 0.6 times, ONCE. Raw data MUST be used. No corrections are allowed.

Further, in any statistical summary, you MUST calculate the margin of error. This number must be published as part of the summary. An average published without it is meaningless. To generate this number, you must determine the variance possible in the data. Since temperature can vary by as much as 20 deg F per mile, including ALL of the current thermometers would simply result in a margin of error that says you are guessing about the temperature of the Earth.

Further, biasing influences must be removed to satisfy the requirement of selection by randN. Time is significant. Storms move, air moves, oceans move, the Earth moves, etc. All thermometers must be read at the same time.

Another biasing influence is location grouping. For an extreme example, imagine all thermometers are located in a single city. They tell nothing about any other city. In more practical terms, thermometers today are located near roads (they must be serviced) and near cities and towns. They tell nothing of the countryside away from roads and cities. Thermometers must be uniformly spaced to remove this influence. They aren't.

Further, statistical mathematics, like probability mathematics is based on random numbers. This removes the inherent power of prediction in these two branches of mathematics. Statistics are a useful summary tool of past or present data, but it cannot foretell the future.

Howie wrote:
Main thing with weather, the main two "greenhouse gases" are water vapor (clouds) and methane, not carbon dioxide.

There is no gas or vapor capable of warming the Earth using infrared light emitted from the Earth's surface. There is no such thing as a 'greenhouse gas'. The 'greenhouse gas' model violates the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
Howie wrote:
@ ~400 parts per million, (0.04%) it's quite insignificant. Calculating a production of CO2 at 5X present production, not including volcanoes and other natural sources, would not significantly alter any "balance".
The change is zero. nothing. nada.
Howie wrote:
Mark Steyn's book, "A Disgrace to the Profession," with many scientists making themselves visible therein, trashes the "97%" statistic and Michael Mann's "hockey stick" bogus graph. I don't know of any scientists or engineers that are part of that 97%.
[quote]Howie wrote:
From 1980 on, I was programming computers, and all of us programmers were very aware of the flipping of the digits in year 2000.... and were allowing for Y2K, without being reminded by alarmists. I read about some "exceptions", but I also read about some fraudsters caught "justifying" the alarm by creating "proof"!!

Yup. I remember those days well.
Howie wrote:
Just like the profit engines generated by global warming and declaring anthropogenic "climate change" an emergency, which spawns tens of billions of dollars per year spent in performance of "stopping" anthropogenic climate change, Y2K spawned industries profiting from the hysteria.
There is a fair amount of truth to that.
Howie wrote:
I don't recall exactly, but I seem to recall that WWV was down for only a few minutes -- as you say.. likely due to ISP overload!!
Cheers!

That's what it was determined to be. The server logs told the whole story.


The Parrot Killer
18-02-2019 07:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10183)
Wake wrote:
Howie wrote:
Climate change hysteria is one of the tools of the NWO... and an affirmation that the NWO depends on the weakness of humans when they believe rather than look for evidence!

The gullibility of the climate change/global warming activists is alarming - because, if one does the calculations on data available to everyone - one can see that it is a hoax - no different than Y2K (remember the few years before year 2000?) and many others.


This is all pretty easy since the human lifespan is so short and the climate is such long term.

Climate doesn't have a fixed term, Wake. It only means weather 'over a long time'. The length of 'a long time' is unspecified. There is no such thing as a global climate. There is no such thing as a global weather.
Wake wrote:
I was born in the 1940's and that was a rather marked cooling period
It's not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth, Wake.
Wake wrote:
that has disappeared off of NASA's records.
NASA has no records. Just random numbers. NASA didn't even exist before 1956. They didn't even exist in the 1940's, Wake. During the Moon shot program, they weren't interested in publishing the 'temperature of the Earth'. That sort of crap didn't start until the 80's. The numbers they publish now are random numbers.
Wake wrote:
Well, living in the San Francisco bay area all I remember that I used to run around in short sleeve shirts then.
Kids today still do, Wake. Look out your window sometime.
Wake wrote:
NOW there is so few warm summer days that I cannot believe that they could convince anyone of global warming when there are so few warm days in a year.
...deleted spam...

Did you know that getting older means you are less able to retain body heat? You feel colder as a result, Wake. That's why so many people retire to warmer climates.


The Parrot Killer
18-02-2019 07:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10183)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Howie wrote:
Climate change hysteria is one of the tools of the NWO... and an affirmation that the NWO depends on the weakness of humans when they believe rather than look for evidence!

The gullibility of the climate change/global warming activists is alarming - because, if one does the calculations on data available to everyone - one can see that it is a hoax - no different than Y2K (remember the few years before year 2000?) and many others.


There really is no data available to anyone. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.

Yeah. I remember the hysteria from Y2K. Notable failures that DID occur that I especially enjoyed:

Someone (no one knows who) programmed the Michigan State computers to issue 'horseless carriage' licenses.

A few automated weather reporting stations went offline because they couldn't figure out what December 32nd, 1999 was. Someone going out and kicking 'em in the reset button fixed that.

The WWV (World Standard Coordinate) website went down. How embarrasing! To be fair, it went down due to heavy loading as a LOT of people accessed the sight at once to watch the century change.

The Star Trek fan club website went down. Stardate: ??? Unknown cause, but the timing was perfect!

Several Windows computers crashed, but of course that can't be attributed to Y2K. They crash anyway. Didn't stop the newspapers from reporting it though!

The boom.bust economic crash was entering the .bust stage as a lot of people began to realize that the dot.coms they were investing in had no real assets or viable product or service.

That's about it.


I rented a movie from Blockbuster in early 99...and completely forgot about it and no clue where it was at. I went to rent another one on Jan 1st 2000 and the clerk squinted her eyes at the screen and said 'looks like you've had this movie rented for about a year now'. Before I could fess up she said 'must be a Y2K thing. I'll just erase this from the record'.


Bonus!



The Parrot Killer
18-02-2019 08:32
Howie
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Howie wrote:
Climate change hysteria is one of the tools of the NWO... and an affirmation that the NWO depends on the weakness of humans when they believe rather than look for evidence!

The gullibility of the climate change/global warming activists is alarming - because, if one does the calculations on data available to everyone - one can see that it is a hoax - no different than Y2K (remember the few years before year 2000?) and many others.


There really is no data available to anyone. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.

Yeah. I remember the hysteria from Y2K. Notable failures that DID occur that I especially enjoyed:

Someone (no one knows who) programmed the Michigan State computers to issue 'horseless carriage' licenses.

A few automated weather reporting stations went offline because they couldn't figure out what December 32nd, 1999 was. Someone going out and kicking 'em in the reset button fixed that.

The WWV (World Standard Coordinate) website went down. How embarrasing! To be fair, it went down due to heavy loading as a LOT of people accessed the sight at once to watch the century change.

The Star Trek fan club website went down. Stardate: ??? Unknown cause, but the timing was perfect!

Several Windows computers crashed, but of course that can't be attributed to Y2K. They crash anyway. Didn't stop the newspapers from reporting it though!

The boom.bust economic crash was entering the .bust stage as a lot of people began to realize that the dot.coms they were investing in had no real assets or viable product or service.

That's about it.


I rented a movie from Blockbuster in early 99...and completely forgot about it and no clue where it was at. I went to rent another one on Jan 1st 2000 and the clerk squinted her eyes at the screen and said 'looks like you've had this movie rented for about a year now'. Before I could fess up she said 'must be a Y2K thing. I'll just erase this from the record'.


Well, it's an easy thing to attribute a computer error for a one-time hoax event like Y2K.... Quite another to see how they'll weasel-word a response to an ongoing hoax-fraud like the climate change debacle.

Year after year goes by with either zero or close to zero record weather events, and they lie about "global average temperatures," etc.

Unfortunately, we don't have Blockbuster in DC!
18-02-2019 11:17
HarveyH55
★★★★☆
(1510)
It will all come crashing down, when the greed for money and power, makes them anxious to cash in, and people start wanting to see something a little more substantial, before they start have their paychecks taken from them. Talk is cheap, but when they start taking a good portion of people's income, it'll get serious. These people working the scam, aren't going to live for ever, they'll want to cash in soon. Talk and computer simulations just aren't going to be enough, and the weather isn't cooperating much. There is just too much of a margin for error, to justify any warming trend, beyond the natural. Even the few degrees they keep harping about, don't really mean much, since weather is driven by a difference in temperature.

Just a matter of time, before the push too hard, and slip up.
18-02-2019 18:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Howie wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Howie wrote:
Climate change hysteria is one of the tools of the NWO... and an affirmation that the NWO depends on the weakness of humans when they believe rather than look for evidence!

The gullibility of the climate change/global warming activists is alarming - because, if one does the calculations on data available to everyone - one can see that it is a hoax - no different than Y2K (remember the few years before year 2000?) and many others.


There really is no data available to anyone. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.

Yeah. I remember the hysteria from Y2K. Notable failures that DID occur that I especially enjoyed:

Someone (no one knows who) programmed the Michigan State computers to issue 'horseless carriage' licenses.

A few automated weather reporting stations went offline because they couldn't figure out what December 32nd, 1999 was. Someone going out and kicking 'em in the reset button fixed that.

The WWV (World Standard Coordinate) website went down. How embarrasing! To be fair, it went down due to heavy loading as a LOT of people accessed the sight at once to watch the century change.

The Star Trek fan club website went down. Stardate: ??? Unknown cause, but the timing was perfect!

Several Windows computers crashed, but of course that can't be attributed to Y2K. They crash anyway. Didn't stop the newspapers from reporting it though!

The boom.bust economic crash was entering the .bust stage as a lot of people began to realize that the dot.coms they were investing in had no real assets or viable product or service.

That's about it.


I rented a movie from Blockbuster in early 99...and completely forgot about it and no clue where it was at. I went to rent another one on Jan 1st 2000 and the clerk squinted her eyes at the screen and said 'looks like you've had this movie rented for about a year now'. Before I could fess up she said 'must be a Y2K thing. I'll just erase this from the record'.


Well, it's an easy thing to attribute a computer error for a one-time hoax event like Y2K.... Quite another to see how they'll weasel-word a response to an ongoing hoax-fraud like the climate change debacle.

Year after year goes by with either zero or close to zero record weather events, and they lie about "global average temperatures," etc.

Unfortunately, we don't have Blockbuster in DC!

H. L. Mencken said,
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
18-02-2019 18:08
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
HarveyH55 wrote:
It will all come crashing down, when the greed for money and power, makes them anxious to cash in, and people start wanting to see something a little more substantial, before they start have their paychecks taken from them. Talk is cheap, but when they start taking a good portion of people's income, it'll get serious. These people working the scam, aren't going to live for ever, they'll want to cash in soon. Talk and computer simulations just aren't going to be enough, and the weather isn't cooperating much. There is just too much of a margin for error, to justify any warming trend, beyond the natural. Even the few degrees they keep harping about, don't really mean much, since weather is driven by a difference in temperature.

Just a matter of time, before the push too hard, and slip up.

It is important to understand that the Democrats have NOT changed since they were the KKK after the Civil War. For instance, in the 1970's, Dr. Paul Erlicht of Stanford University actually and publicly forwarded the idea of poisoning the food and water we sent to Africa to sterilize the population there. Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger to commit genocide on the black race. This is why most PP facilities are either in black neighborhoods or on the fringes of them.

Whenever you see any of these AGW threats by the radical leftists you can see nothing more than the desire for ultimate control of the population. And this has been quite successful except for the educated. And today the Democrat Party are virtually all radical leftists.




Join the debate Do you believe UN IPCC makes fake models to bring down Anglos and usher in New World Order?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I don't believe CO2 makes air hotter because I don't see any experimental proof509-10-2019 03:15
What makes you think CO2 increases temperature?508-10-2019 19:13
Fake Meat?020-09-2019 20:30
There is no evidence water vapor makes things hotter018-09-2019 21:34
President Trump makes a personal sacrifice, for the country...211-07-2019 17:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact