Remember me
▼ Content

Disseration Research

Disseration Research28-01-2018 17:30
ElwayJ
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Hi there

I would be appreciative if anyone would be able to fill out this form to aid my research on climate change scepticism! It says Edinburgh at the top, but I am looking for opinions from anywhere at this stage so you can skip the questions relating to Edinburgh if this does not apply to you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSet2m8rU3NB-7-GlQVoYd2PVMAQ6yl1llFuk5V38VzKP7PCDg/viewform

Many thanks!
28-01-2018 18:11
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Feel free to ask other questions.
Edited on 28-01-2018 18:11
05-02-2018 19:10
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tim the plumber wrote:

That appeared to be the point wasn't it? They estimate temperature and sea level changes from nothing more than the previous changes. That's like saying that if we have a hot summer all continuing summers will be hotter yet.

This appears to be the thought processes (or lack thereof) of litebrain.
16-02-2018 21:54
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tim the plumber wrote:

Don't you think it odd that we are seeing people believing that a vote on climate change means something?
16-02-2018 22:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:

Don't you think it odd that we are seeing people believing that a vote on climate change means something?

It'sall part of that consensus worship. The Church of Global Warming worships the Great God Consensus and the Great Goddess Gaia.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-02-2018 19:37
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:

It'sall part of that consensus worship. The Church of Global Warming worships the Great God Consensus and the Great Goddess Gaia.

You have to read this carefully to have a whole lot revealed.

https://nofrakkingconsensus.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/delinquentteenager_sample.pdf
18-02-2018 21:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:

You have to read this carefully to have a whole lot revealed.

https://nofrakkingconsensus.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/delinquentteenager_sample.pdf

An interesting read. Thanks for providing the link.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-02-2018 18:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
ElwayJ wrote:
Hi there

I would be appreciative if anyone would be able to fill out this form to aid my research on climate change scepticism! It says Edinburgh at the top, but I am looking for opinions from anywhere at this stage so you can skip the questions relating to Edinburgh if this does not apply to you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSet2m8rU3NB-7-GlQVoYd2PVMAQ6yl1llFuk5V38VzKP7PCDg/viewform

Many thanks!

As usual people like you pop in and make ludicrous requests and then disappear again. You have nothing to support any of your "research" claims but think that "climate change skepticism" is socially unacceptable.

Join the debate Disseration Research:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
BCA Research5917-05-2023 21:13
Green Hydrogen Survey for scientific research602-12-2020 18:37
Research examines new links between retreating glaciers and global warming130-04-2019 16:04
Research Grant Fraud931-03-2019 17:28
The hotter the classroom, the lower the test scores, research finds106-03-2019 21:58
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact