Remember me
▼ Content

Disagreements with wife led to divorce

Disagreements with wife led to divorce26-04-2022 17:56
Chris26
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
In general, it is not so much about the subject of disagreement as about the divorce itself. My wife will hire a lawyer, but I'm currently unemployed and looking for a more economical way to get a divorce. Yesterday I learned on the Internet about online services that help prepare for a divorce process no worse than a specially hired lawyer and much cheaper. I even found out such a service for myself at https://onlinedivorcetexas.com/filing-for-divorce-in-Denton-county/. If any of the members of the forum have experience with online divorce, I will be glad if you share it with me in the comments.
26-04-2022 19:16
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Chris26 wrote:
In general, it is not so much about the subject of disagreement as about the divorce itself. My wife will hire a lawyer, but I'm currently unemployed and looking for a more economical way to get a divorce. Yesterday I learned on the Internet about online services that help prepare for a divorce process no worse than a specially hired lawyer and much cheaper. I even found out such a service for myself at https://onlinedivorcetexas.com/filing-for-divorce-in-Denton-county/. If any of the members of the forum have experience with online divorce, I will be glad if you share it with me in the comments.

You would do well to stop off at Sam's Club, and pick the institutional size jar of Vaseline... The more you wife's lawyer screws you, the more he gets paid... Online services will fill out the required paper work, to make it legal, but could care less if you use the Vaseline, or not. You are going to get screwed, not any sort of fair settlement. The online legal services are cheap, and flat rate. You only get the minimal.
Join the debate Disagreements with wife led to divorce:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
FBI agent who led the Trump Russia probe arrested for ties to Russian oligarch, and money laundering224-01-2023 03:39
Funny how I called my wife Gina Lollobrigida just this morning, and now Gina is dead117-01-2023 14:36
climate change is 'UN-led ruse to establish new world order'203-03-2019 02:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact