Remember me
▼ Content

Ding Dong the Witch is dead. That said queen elizabeth lived long enough to kill Princess Diana first

Page 1 of 7123>>>
Ding Dong the Witch is dead. That said queen elizabeth lived long enough to kill Princess Diana first08-09-2022 23:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
https://www.foxnews.com/world/queen-elizabeth-ii-longest-reigning-british-monarch-dead-96

I am so sad, that I have no words, other than

Whooooooopeee

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 08-09-2022 23:54
09-09-2022 01:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/world/queen-elizabeth-ii-longest-reigning-british-monarch-dead-96

I am so sad, that I have no words, other than

Whooooooopeee

All night parties at every pub in Ireland, in fact no Irish bar will close until the witch is covered in dirt.

Free Guiness to the first one hundred million partiers

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 09-09-2022 01:06
09-09-2022 11:54
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I would not go out in public spruiking this stuff. You may get hurt
09-09-2022 13:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
duncan61 wrote:

LOL Harry is living in America because the Queen KILLED his mother, everyone knows this except for little lord fontelroy dumb britts like you

So wake up fartboy.

Anyway free Guinness for all, all you have to do is sing a round of ding dong the witch is dead

Or you can have your faggy tea and krumpets

Anyway here is charles butt ugly bride and the new queen

PS I recommend you stay out of Belfast for the near future

ULTRA MAGA

09-09-2022 16:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote:I am so sad, that I have no words, other than Whooooooopeee

All night parties at every pub in Ireland, in fact no Irish bar will close until the witch is covered in dirt.

Free Guiness to the first one hundred million partiers [/quote]
What did Liz ever do to you?
09-09-2022 18:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I am so sad, that I have no words, other than Whooooooopeee

Free Guiness to the first one hundred million partiers

What did Liz ever do to you?[/quote]

She murdered Princess Diana who my wife respected very much. Furthermore these shits burned down the White House once upon a time too, simpletons forget too easily.

Besides, they added in free Irish whiskey if you don't like Guinness

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

Once there was a wicked witch in the lovely land of Oz
And a wickeder, wickeder, wickeder witch there never, never was
She filled the folks in Munchkin land with terror and with dread
'Till one fine day from Kansas way a cyclone caught a house
That brought the wicked, wicked witch her doom
As she was flying on her broom
For the house fell on her head and the coroner pronounced her dead
And thru the town the joyous news was spread
Ding-dong, the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch
Ding-dong, the wicked witch is dead
Wake up, you sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed
Wake up, the wicked witch is dead!
She's gone where the goblins go below, below, below, yo ho
Let's open up and sing, and ring the bells out
Ding-dong! the merry-o sing it high, sing it low
Let them know the wicked witch is dead
Ding-dong, the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch
Ding-dong, the wicked witch is dead
Wake up, you sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed
Wake up, the wicked witch is dead!
She's gone where the goblins go below, below, below, yo ho
Let's open up and sing, and ring the bells out
Ding-dong! the merry-o sing it high, sing it low
Let them know the wicked witch is dead

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 09-09-2022 18:48
09-09-2022 19:37
(14389)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What did Liz ever do to you?
She murdered Princess Diana who my wife respected very much.

I can clear that up for you. Liz didn't murder Diana.

Swan wrote: Furthermore these shits burned down the White House once upon a time too, simpletons forget too easily.

At no point was Liz ever a plural and she had nothing to do with the burning of the White House.

09-09-2022 19:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What did Liz ever do to you?
She murdered Princess Diana who my wife respected very much.

I can clear that up for you. Liz didn't murder Diana.

Swan wrote: Furthermore these shits burned down the White House once upon a time too, simpletons forget too easily.

At no point was Liz ever a plural and she had nothing to do with the burning of the White House.

LOL explain that to Harry who married out of the royal inbred family then moved to the colonies to live under White House rule because the queen murdered his mother.

And there is nothing that you can do to change history. Not that a psycho like you who denies the last ice age and the holocaust should care.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 09-09-2022 19:51
09-09-2022 20:08
(14389)
Swan wrote:LOL explain that to Harry who married out of the royal inbred family then moved to the colonies to live under White House rule because the queen murdered his mother.

Liz didn't murder Diana.

Swan wrote:And there is nothing that you can do to change history.

Correct. There is nothing you can do to rewrite history.

So you HATE Liz for no reason?
09-09-2022 20:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL explain that to Harry who married out of the royal inbred family then moved to the colonies to live under White House rule because the queen murdered his mother.

Liz didn't murder Diana.

Swan wrote:And there is nothing that you can do to change history.

Correct. There is nothing you can do to rewrite history.

So you HATE Liz for no reason?

Now if you can get Harry to agree with you and move back to the shitheaded country that murdered his mother. Until then the queen murdered Diana Spencer. It's ok, there are actually lots of stupid brits still in denial

Seems I tweaked a nerve

Did you know that the paramedic told the ambulance driver to drive slowly to the hospital so that Diana had time to bleed out fully?

Yawning

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 09-09-2022 20:22
09-09-2022 20:23
(14389)
Swan wrote:Now if you can get Harry to agree with you

I don't need for Harry to agree with me; he doesn't get to rewrite history any more than you do.

I also don't think he believes as you do.
09-09-2022 21:05
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

LOL Harry is living in America because the Queen KILLED his mother, everyone knows this except for little lord fontelroy dumb britts like you

So wake up fartboy.

Anyway free Guinness for all, all you have to do is sing a round of ding dong the witch is dead

I am Duncan John GRAY. House of Windsor. Lord of the order of Templar. We lament the passing. Long live the king

duncan61
09-09-2022 22:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:

I don't need for Harry to agree with me; he doesn't get to rewrite history any more than you do.

What you need is to take your Lithium as the doctor prescribed, then perhaps you can accept the last ice age, the holocaust and that the queens henchmen killed Diana Spencer. Or you can spend the rest of your life here jerking off in public

ULTRA MAGA

09-09-2022 22:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
duncan61 wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

So wake up fartboy.

I am Duncan John GRAY. House of Windsor. Lord of the order of Templar. We lament the passing. Long live the king

You are little lord fauntelroy the third

LOL I heard that charles and Diana got divorced because charlie was too dumb to make himself and Diana a cup of tea. Long live the king of stoopud

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And in other news, Ding Dong the Witch is dead

Free Jamison for singing a bar of the tune

ULTRA MAGA

10-09-2022 03:36
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Hey that's me and grandpop. do you like my dog?
10-09-2022 04:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
duncan61 wrote:
Hey that's me and grandpop. do you like my dog?

Sure whatever you say lord cocoa puffs

ULTRA MAGA

10-09-2022 19:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What you need is to take your Lithium as the doctor prescribed, then perhaps you can accept the last ice age, the holocaust and that the queens henchmen killed Diana Spencer. Or you can spend the rest of your life here jerking off in public

Why do you think lithium induces religion and hallucinations?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-09-2022 19:57
(21588)
A rainbow appeared over Buckingham Palace right around the moment the Queen died.

Another appeared over Windsor Castle while flowers were being placed on the memorial and the flag lowered to half mast to mark the death of the Queen.

Another appeared over Elizabeth Tower (where the famous London clock resides).

Each was a double rainbow.

Now it does rain a lot in England, but I find these three events rather noteworthy, like a beautiful farewell to the Queen by nature itself.
10-09-2022 21:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Lithium is used to treat and prevent episodes of mania (frenzied, abnormally excited mood) in people with bipolar disorder (manic-depressive disorder; a disease that causes episodes of depression, episodes of mania, and other abnormal moods). Lithium is in a class of medications called antimanic agents.

ULTRA MAGA

10-09-2022 21:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
A rainbow appeared over Buckingham Palace right around the moment the Queen died.

Another appeared over Windsor Castle while flowers were being placed on the memorial and the flag lowered to half mast to mark the death of the Queen.

Another appeared over Elizabeth Tower (where the famous London clock resides).

Each was a double rainbow.

Now it does rain a lot in England, but I find these three events rather noteworthy, like a beautiful farewell to the Queen by nature itself.

Then be a retard hunting for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. ****wad

ULTRA MAGA

11-09-2022 02:38
(14389)
Swan wrote:Then be a retard hunting for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. ****wad

Really, why did you HATE Liz so much? I realize that somebody preyed on your overabundant gullibility and convinced you that Liz had Diana murdered by photo-assassins who were teleporting information at 3 trillion meters per second, and we know how you can be convinced of anything, even of physics violations, ... but celebrating her death because of unbelievable disinformation? C'mon, there has to be more to it than that.
11-09-2022 13:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then be a retard hunting for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. ****wad

Really, why did you HATE Liz so much? I realize that somebody preyed on your overabundant gullibility and convinced you that Liz had Diana murdered by photo-assassins who were teleporting information at 3 trillion meters per second, and we know how you can be convinced of anything, even of physics violations, ... but celebrating her death because of unbelievable disinformation? C'mon, there has to be more to it than that.

Harry knows that they killed his mother which is why he lives in America with his non brit wife, but you can stay there in your delusion where everything is safe. I will bring the evil to light as Jesus taught me well.

Once again a british prince and heir to be king of England rejected the british family and moved to the dirtbag colonies of America and married an American Canadian and half negro wife. So you see there is nothing that I could ever say that could ever mock the royal fagmily that screws little boys and girls (prince Andrew) more than Harry has.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-09-2022 14:01
11-09-2022 17:04
(14389)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Really, why did you HATE Liz so much? I realize that somebody preyed on your overabundant gullibility and convinced you that Liz had Diana murdered by photo-assassins who were teleporting information at 3 trillion meters per second, and we know how you can be convinced of anything, even of physics violations, ... but celebrating her death because of unbelievable disinformation? C'mon, there has to be more to it than that.
Harry knows that they killed his mother ...

So the only way you can justify your HATE for Liz is to declare that Liz murdered Diana and to declare that this murder is "known" by someone else?

Did I omit anything?

Does your perception of the extent to which Harry "screwed" the royal family somehow support your claim?

Who is Andrew? I thought that was a hurricane.

11-09-2022 18:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Really, why did you HATE Liz so much? I realize that somebody preyed on your overabundant gullibility and convinced you that Liz had Diana murdered by photo-assassins who were teleporting information at 3 trillion meters per second, and we know how you can be convinced of anything, even of physics violations, ... but celebrating her death because of unbelievable disinformation? C'mon, there has to be more to it than that.
Harry knows that they killed his mother ...

So the only way you can justify your HATE for Liz is to declare that Liz murdered Diana and to declare that this murder is "known" by someone else?

Did I omit anything?

Does your perception of the extent to which Harry "screwed" the royal family somehow support your claim?

Who is Andrew? I thought that was a hurricane.

So you admit to being totally ignorant as you never heard of prince andrew the baby screwer on Epstein Island. Man you are one stupid f-uck

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/feb/15/virginia-giuffre-prince-andrew-picture-settlement-lawsuit

It was a simple photograph, taken late in the evening on 10 March 2001, that came to symbolize Virginia Giuffre's case against Prince Andrew.

The one with the duke's arm around the 17-year-old's waist, with Ghislaine Maxwell beaming to one side, and the man behind the camera clicking the shutter but hidden by the flash's reflection in the window being Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced late financier and sex trafficker.

So what is it like living and only being able to repeat what you are told like a zombie?

ULTRA MAGA

11-09-2022 19:23
(14389)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Harry knows that they killed his mother ...

Did I omit anything?

[Total EVASION]

Would you care to try again?

11-09-2022 20:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Did I omit anything?

[Total EVASION]

Sure no problem

So you admit to being totally ignorant as you never heard of prince andrew the baby screwer on Epstein Island. Man you are one stupid f-uck

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/feb/15/virginia-giuffre-prince-andrew-picture-settlement-lawsuit

It was a simple photograph, taken late in the evening on 10 March 2001, that came to symbolize Virginia Giuffre's case against Prince Andrew.

The one with the duke's arm around the 17-year-old's waist, with Ghislaine Maxwell beaming to one side, and the man behind the camera clicking the shutter but hidden by the flash's reflection in the window being Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced late financier and sex trafficker.

So what is it like living and only being able to repeat what you are told like a zombie?

You are actually hilarious when you are TRIGGERED

I like TRIGGERED LIBERALS LIKE YOU

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-09-2022 20:05
11-09-2022 20:20
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Lithium is used to treat and prevent episodes of mania (frenzied, abnormally excited mood) in people with bipolar disorder (manic-depressive disorder; a disease that causes episodes of depression, episodes of mania, and other abnormal moods). Lithium is in a class of medications called antimanic agents.

So why do you think it induces religion and hallucinations?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-09-2022 20:21
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:

The Parrot Killer

11-09-2022 20:38
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Harry knows that they killed his mother which is why he lives in America with his non brit wife, but you can stay there in your delusion where everything is safe. I will bring the evil to light as Jesus taught me well.

Jesus never taught hatred. He never taught hallucinations either. Princess Diana was killed in a car accident caused by paparazzi. These twits cause a lot of grief for any public figure.
Illiteracy: Proper nouns are capitalized.
Swan wrote:
Once again a british prince and heir to be king of England rejected the british family and moved to the dirtbag colonies of America and married an American Canadian and half negro wife.

Harry is not the crown prince. Charles is (now king).
He didn't move to United States. There are no colonies in the United States. He moved to Canada and lived on Vancouver Island. Why do you consider anyone a 'dirtbag'????!? Insults get you nowhere.
Illiteracy: Proper nouns must be capitalized.

Swan wrote:
So you see there is nothing that I could ever say that could ever mock the royal fagmily that screws little boys and girls (prince Andrew) more than Harry has.

Hallucination. Hate speech. No, you learned NOTHING from Jesus Christ.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 11-09-2022 20:53
11-09-2022 20:51
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Did I omit anything?

[Total EVASION]

Sure no problem

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.

The Parrot Killer

11-09-2022 21:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Jesus never taught hatred. He never taught hallucinations either. Princess Diana was killed in a car accident caused by paparazzi. These twits cause a lot of grief for any public figure.
Swan wrote:
Once again a british prince and heir to be king of England rejected the british family and moved to the dirtbag colonies of America and married an American Canadian and half negro wife.

He didn't move to United States. There are no colonies in the United States. He moved to Canada and lived on Vancouver Island. Why do you consider anyone a 'dirtbag'????!? Insults get you nowhere.

Swan wrote:
So you see there is nothing that I could ever say that could ever mock the royal fagmily that screws little boys and girls (prince Andrew) more than Harry has.

King Henry the 8th chopped off all of his wifes heads in public, just like the evil queen smashed Diana's head in public.

LOL you are really fun when I trigger you.

ULTRA MAGA

11-09-2022 21:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Did I omit anything?

[Total EVASION]

Sure no problem

LOL you are still so deluded that you believe that I must answer your idiotic questions. You are forgetting that I answer to no one kiddy. That is what makes me, well me, and you the nothing that you are.

ULTRA MAGA

11-09-2022 22:10
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

King Henry the 8th chopped off all of his wifes heads in public, just like the evil queen smashed Diana's head in public.

Redefinition fallacies (queen<->king, paparazzi<->queen, head<->chest, death<->critical injury). Diana died from blood loss and chest wounds five hours after the crash in Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital.

Why do you feel you need to make shit up to justify your hatred?

The Parrot Killer

11-09-2022 22:12
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Did I omit anything?

[Total EVASION]

Sure no problem

LOL you are still so deluded that you believe that I must answer your idiotic questions. You are forgetting that I answer to no one kiddy. That is what makes me, well me, and you the nothing that you are.

Evasion. Answer the question put to you. I did not ask the question.

Since you are openly stating that you cannot answer the question (big surprise), then I will assume you don't know, or that you do know and the only possible answer is embarrassing to you.

The Parrot Killer

11-09-2022 22:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Redefinition fallacies (queen<->king, paparazzi<->queen, head<->chest, death<->critical injury). Diana died from blood loss and chest wounds five hours after the crash in Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital.

LOL and the paramedic told the ambulance driver to drive slowly to the hospital so that Diana had time to bleed out.

Are you having fun being triggered? Sure seems like it

ULTRA MAGA

11-09-2022 22:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Did I omit anything?

[Total EVASION]

Sure no problem

Since you are openly stating that you cannot answer the question (big surprise), then I will assume you don't know, or that you do know and the only possible answer is embarrassing to you.

LOL you really think that you have the skills to interrogate me. Go play with your Mommy again kid. I will tell you exactly what Trump needs you to know.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-09-2022 22:21
11-09-2022 22:25
(14389)
Swan wrote:LOL you really think that you have the skills to interrogate me.

Into the Night knows that he is NOT the FBI, which is why he is willing to talk to you.

[quote]Swan wrote:So it would appear that you are the type of person who wakes up in the morning and decides to irrationally HATE someone that he doesn't know.

That's weird. If I were to confess to having murdered Diana, can I get you to HATE me that much?
11-09-2022 22:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
You might as well confess to shooting JFK, which a loony like you looking for attention might just do

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-09-2022 22:52
11-09-2022 22:53
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

LOL and the paramedic told the ambulance driver to drive slowly to the hospital so that Diana had time to bleed out.

Are you having fun being triggered? Sure seems like it

You are making shit up again. Why are you so filled with hate?

The crash occurred shortly after midnight. The car was traveling at a high rate of speed to outrun paparazzi when it lost control and crashed into the thirteenth pillar of the tunnel instantly killing the driver and her lover. The bodyguard survived after extensive surgery.

Paramedics and ambulances arrived just 3 minutes later. They had no idea who was in the car. They discovered Diana on the floor still alive and removed her to a stretcher where she suffered cardiac arrest.

The paramedics provided CPR and Diana was able to regain consciousness. At that time they transferred her to the ambulance which arrived at the hospital within minutes. Diana was then put into emergency surgery to try to stabilize her. That's when the surgeon discovered the torn pulmonary vein. He repaired the vein itself, but damage was too extensive, she died five hours after the crash from blood loss and resulting heart failure.

So far, you have made the following claims:

* The queen murdered Diana (no motive was specified).
* The paparazzi are controlled by the queen.
* The queen caused the car to lose control and strike a pillar in the tunnel.
* The queen ordered the paramedics to not rescue Diana (as already stated, they had no idea who was in the wrecked car).
* The queen mashed Diana's head (Diana died from chest wounds and loss of blood).

Incidentally, the paparazzi caught up with the wreck and stood around taking pictures, never checking on survivors. Paramedics had to move them out of the way to get to the wreck.

Why you hate the queen is beyond me. You just hate. You've shown it in many ways. You insult people, you make shit up to justify your hatred, and when someone points out your hallucinations and religion, you condemn them, just as any fundamentalist would, again based on hate.

No, you learned nothing from Jesus Christ.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 11-09-2022 23:05
11-09-2022 22:58
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Did I omit anything?

[Total EVASION]

Sure no problem

LOL you really think that you have the skills to interrogate me. Go play with your Mommy again kid. I will tell you exactly what Trump needs you to know.

I am not interrogating you or anybody else. You simply refuse to answer the question put to you. It is obvious you can't answer it.

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 7123>>>

Join the debate Ding Dong the Witch is dead. That said queen elizabeth lived long enough to kill Princess Diana first:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Linux is dead on the desktop, so do not even waste your time considering it2630-07-2023 03:21
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead. Shithead Oconnor dead, please Lord help me grieve026-07-2023 22:12
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
DOJ, FBI targeting Catholics as 'violent extremists' FBI agents are ordered to shoot to kill009-07-2023 17:57
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact