Remember me
▼ Content

Ding Dong the Witch is dead. That said queen elizabeth lived long enough to kill Princess Diana first



Page 2 of 6<1234>>>
11-09-2022 22:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
You might as well confess to shooting JFK, which a loony like you looking for attention might just do

He's not looking for attention. Are you?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-09-2022 23:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then be a retard hunting for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. ****wad

Really, why did you HATE Liz so much? I realize that somebody preyed on your overabundant gullibility and convinced you that Liz had Diana murdered by photo-assassins who were teleporting information at 3 trillion meters per second, and we know how you can be convinced of anything, even of physics violations, ... but celebrating her death because of unbelievable disinformation? C'mon, there has to be more to it than that.


Harry knows that they killed his mother which is why he lives in America with his non brit wife, but you can stay there in your delusion where everything is safe. I will bring the evil to light as Jesus taught me well.

Jesus never taught hatred. He never taught hallucinations either. Princess Diana was killed in a car accident caused by paparazzi. These twits cause a lot of grief for any public figure.
Illiteracy: Proper nouns are capitalized.
Swan wrote:
Once again a british prince and heir to be king of England rejected the british family and moved to the dirtbag colonies of America and married an American Canadian and half negro wife.

Harry is not the crown prince. Charles is (now king).
He didn't move to United States. There are no colonies in the United States. He moved to Canada and lived on Vancouver Island. Why do you consider anyone a 'dirtbag'????!? Insults get you nowhere.
Illiteracy: Proper nouns must be capitalized.

Swan wrote:
So you see there is nothing that I could ever say that could ever mock the royal fagmily that screws little boys and girls (prince Andrew) more than Harry has.

Hallucination. Hate speech. No, you learned NOTHING from Jesus Christ.


King Henry the 8th chopped off all of his wifes heads in public, just like the evil queen smashed Diana's head in public.

LOL you are really fun when I trigger you.

Redefinition fallacies (queen<->king, paparazzi<->queen, head<->chest, death<->critical injury). Diana died from blood loss and chest wounds five hours after the crash in Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital.

Why do you feel you need to make shit up to justify your hatred?


LOL and the paramedic told the ambulance driver to drive slowly to the hospital so that Diana had time to bleed out.

Are you having fun being triggered? Sure seems like it

You are making shit up again. Why are you so filled with hate?

The crash occurred shortly after midnight. The car was traveling at a high rate of speed to outrun paparazzi when it lost control and crashed into the thirteenth pillar of the tunnel instantly killing the driver and her bodyguard.

Paramedics and ambulances arrived just 10 minutes later. They had no idea who was in the car. They discovered Diana on the floor still alive and removed her to a stretcher where she suffered cardiac arrest.

The paramedics provided CPR and Diana was able to regain consciousness. At that time they transferred her to the ambulance which arrived at the hospital within minutes. Diana was then put into emergency surgery to try to stabilize her. That's when the surgeon discovered the torn pulmonary vein. He repaired the vein itself, but damage was too extensive, she died five hours after the crash from blood loss and resulting heart failure.

So far, you have made the following claims:

* The queen murdered Diana (no motive was specified).
* The paparazzi are controlled by the queen.
* The queen caused the car to lose control and strike a pillar in the tunnel.
* The queen ordered the paramedics to not rescue Diana (as already stated, they had no idea who was in the wrecked car).
* The queen mashed Diana's head (Diana died from chest wounds and loss of blood).

Incidentally, the paparazzi caught up with the wreck and stood around taking pictures, never checking on survivors. Paramedics had to move them out of the way to get to the wreck.

Why you hate the queen is beyond me. You just hate. You've shown it in many ways. You insult people, you make shit up to justify your hatred, and when someone points out your hallucinations and religion, you condemn them, just as any fundamentalist would, again based on hate.

No, you learned nothing from Jesus Christ.


Actually the paparazzi was the british secret service who had already spiked Diana's drivers drink. This is common knowledge.

So are you having fun being triggered?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-09-2022 01:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then be a retard hunting for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. ****wad

Really, why did you HATE Liz so much? I realize that somebody preyed on your overabundant gullibility and convinced you that Liz had Diana murdered by photo-assassins who were teleporting information at 3 trillion meters per second, and we know how you can be convinced of anything, even of physics violations, ... but celebrating her death because of unbelievable disinformation? C'mon, there has to be more to it than that.


Harry knows that they killed his mother which is why he lives in America with his non brit wife, but you can stay there in your delusion where everything is safe. I will bring the evil to light as Jesus taught me well.

Jesus never taught hatred. He never taught hallucinations either. Princess Diana was killed in a car accident caused by paparazzi. These twits cause a lot of grief for any public figure.
Illiteracy: Proper nouns are capitalized.
Swan wrote:
Once again a british prince and heir to be king of England rejected the british family and moved to the dirtbag colonies of America and married an American Canadian and half negro wife.

Harry is not the crown prince. Charles is (now king).
He didn't move to United States. There are no colonies in the United States. He moved to Canada and lived on Vancouver Island. Why do you consider anyone a 'dirtbag'????!? Insults get you nowhere.
Illiteracy: Proper nouns must be capitalized.

Swan wrote:
So you see there is nothing that I could ever say that could ever mock the royal fagmily that screws little boys and girls (prince Andrew) more than Harry has.

Hallucination. Hate speech. No, you learned NOTHING from Jesus Christ.


King Henry the 8th chopped off all of his wifes heads in public, just like the evil queen smashed Diana's head in public.

LOL you are really fun when I trigger you.

Redefinition fallacies (queen<->king, paparazzi<->queen, head<->chest, death<->critical injury). Diana died from blood loss and chest wounds five hours after the crash in Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital.

Why do you feel you need to make shit up to justify your hatred?


LOL and the paramedic told the ambulance driver to drive slowly to the hospital so that Diana had time to bleed out.

Are you having fun being triggered? Sure seems like it

You are making shit up again. Why are you so filled with hate?

The crash occurred shortly after midnight. The car was traveling at a high rate of speed to outrun paparazzi when it lost control and crashed into the thirteenth pillar of the tunnel instantly killing the driver and her bodyguard.

Paramedics and ambulances arrived just 10 minutes later. They had no idea who was in the car. They discovered Diana on the floor still alive and removed her to a stretcher where she suffered cardiac arrest.

The paramedics provided CPR and Diana was able to regain consciousness. At that time they transferred her to the ambulance which arrived at the hospital within minutes. Diana was then put into emergency surgery to try to stabilize her. That's when the surgeon discovered the torn pulmonary vein. He repaired the vein itself, but damage was too extensive, she died five hours after the crash from blood loss and resulting heart failure.

So far, you have made the following claims:

* The queen murdered Diana (no motive was specified).
* The paparazzi are controlled by the queen.
* The queen caused the car to lose control and strike a pillar in the tunnel.
* The queen ordered the paramedics to not rescue Diana (as already stated, they had no idea who was in the wrecked car).
* The queen mashed Diana's head (Diana died from chest wounds and loss of blood).

Incidentally, the paparazzi caught up with the wreck and stood around taking pictures, never checking on survivors. Paramedics had to move them out of the way to get to the wreck.

Why you hate the queen is beyond me. You just hate. You've shown it in many ways. You insult people, you make shit up to justify your hatred, and when someone points out your hallucinations and religion, you condemn them, just as any fundamentalist would, again based on hate.

No, you learned nothing from Jesus Christ.


Actually the paparazzi was the british secret service who had already spiked Diana's drivers drink. This is common knowledge.

So are you having fun being triggered?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


If you have any more questions just ask, I'll answer if the Don approves.

Perhaps the FBI should have hired the british secret service to raid Mar A Lago, then perhaps the docs might have been found.

Suckers


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 12-09-2022 01:13
12-09-2022 03:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then be a retard hunting for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. ****wad

Really, why did you HATE Liz so much? I realize that somebody preyed on your overabundant gullibility and convinced you that Liz had Diana murdered by photo-assassins who were teleporting information at 3 trillion meters per second, and we know how you can be convinced of anything, even of physics violations, ... but celebrating her death because of unbelievable disinformation? C'mon, there has to be more to it than that.


Harry knows that they killed his mother which is why he lives in America with his non brit wife, but you can stay there in your delusion where everything is safe. I will bring the evil to light as Jesus taught me well.

Jesus never taught hatred. He never taught hallucinations either. Princess Diana was killed in a car accident caused by paparazzi. These twits cause a lot of grief for any public figure.
Illiteracy: Proper nouns are capitalized.
Swan wrote:
Once again a british prince and heir to be king of England rejected the british family and moved to the dirtbag colonies of America and married an American Canadian and half negro wife.

Harry is not the crown prince. Charles is (now king).
He didn't move to United States. There are no colonies in the United States. He moved to Canada and lived on Vancouver Island. Why do you consider anyone a 'dirtbag'????!? Insults get you nowhere.
Illiteracy: Proper nouns must be capitalized.

Swan wrote:
So you see there is nothing that I could ever say that could ever mock the royal fagmily that screws little boys and girls (prince Andrew) more than Harry has.

Hallucination. Hate speech. No, you learned NOTHING from Jesus Christ.


King Henry the 8th chopped off all of his wifes heads in public, just like the evil queen smashed Diana's head in public.

LOL you are really fun when I trigger you.

Redefinition fallacies (queen<->king, paparazzi<->queen, head<->chest, death<->critical injury). Diana died from blood loss and chest wounds five hours after the crash in Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital.

Why do you feel you need to make shit up to justify your hatred?


LOL and the paramedic told the ambulance driver to drive slowly to the hospital so that Diana had time to bleed out.

Are you having fun being triggered? Sure seems like it

You are making shit up again. Why are you so filled with hate?

The crash occurred shortly after midnight. The car was traveling at a high rate of speed to outrun paparazzi when it lost control and crashed into the thirteenth pillar of the tunnel instantly killing the driver and her bodyguard.

Paramedics and ambulances arrived just 10 minutes later. They had no idea who was in the car. They discovered Diana on the floor still alive and removed her to a stretcher where she suffered cardiac arrest.

The paramedics provided CPR and Diana was able to regain consciousness. At that time they transferred her to the ambulance which arrived at the hospital within minutes. Diana was then put into emergency surgery to try to stabilize her. That's when the surgeon discovered the torn pulmonary vein. He repaired the vein itself, but damage was too extensive, she died five hours after the crash from blood loss and resulting heart failure.

So far, you have made the following claims:

* The queen murdered Diana (no motive was specified).
* The paparazzi are controlled by the queen.
* The queen caused the car to lose control and strike a pillar in the tunnel.
* The queen ordered the paramedics to not rescue Diana (as already stated, they had no idea who was in the wrecked car).
* The queen mashed Diana's head (Diana died from chest wounds and loss of blood).

Incidentally, the paparazzi caught up with the wreck and stood around taking pictures, never checking on survivors. Paramedics had to move them out of the way to get to the wreck.

Why you hate the queen is beyond me. You just hate. You've shown it in many ways. You insult people, you make shit up to justify your hatred, and when someone points out your hallucinations and religion, you condemn them, just as any fundamentalist would, again based on hate.

No, you learned nothing from Jesus Christ.


Actually the paparazzi was the british secret service who had already spiked Diana's drivers drink. This is common knowledge.

So are you having fun being triggered?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


If you have any more questions just ask, I'll answer if the Don approves.

Perhaps the FBI should have hired the british secret service to raid Mar A Lago, then perhaps the docs might have been found.

Suckers


LOL can't be, who knows, what if, actually that would explain, not possible, yea but what if, he is crazy, but that is what he wants us, remember when.

ESFOAD if you need help snort a big fat line of Fentanyl like you are letting everyone else do and laughing away


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 12-09-2022 03:37
12-09-2022 10:57
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
Diana was assassinated under the order of the Queen. Diana intended to take both boys to live with Dodi in jolly old Arab land. Not acceptable.
12-09-2022 13:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
duncan61 wrote:
Diana was assassinated under the order of the Queen. Diana intended to take both boys to live with Dodi in jolly old Arab land. Not acceptable.


And yet you pledge your allegiance to a sadistic amoral lizard skinned Mother killer. Actually the real reason is simpler as Diana's fiancé's family was worth twice what the entire royal inbred family was worth which would have allowed Diana to pursue her political agenda's which would as you say have included proving that charlie was an incompetent gay father who played with his son's in the shower. Furthermore there is no real evidence that camilla is actually a female and not a transvestite. So the new queen is actually charles.


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Meet me at the Irish pub for free brews


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 12-09-2022 14:05
12-09-2022 16:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:And yet you pledge your allegiance to a sadistic amoral lizard skinned Mother killer. Actually the real reason is simpler as Diana's fiancé's family was worth twice what the entire royal inbred family was worth which would have allowed Diana to pursue her political agenda's which would as you say have included proving that charlie was an incompetent gay father who played with his son's in the shower. Furthermore there is no real evidence that camilla is actually a female and not a transvestite. So the new queen is actually charles.


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Meet me at the Irish pub for free brews

What did Liz ever do to you? Did she order the FBI to snub you? What?
12-09-2022 17:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:And yet you pledge your allegiance to a sadistic amoral lizard skinned Mother killer. Actually the real reason is simpler as Diana's fiancé's family was worth twice what the entire royal inbred family was worth which would have allowed Diana to pursue her political agenda's which would as you say have included proving that charlie was an incompetent gay father who played with his son's in the shower. Furthermore there is no real evidence that camilla is actually a female and not a transvestite. So the new queen is actually charles.


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Meet me at the Irish pub for free brews

What did Liz ever do to you? Did she order the FBI to snub you? What?


How soon you forget that her family torched the White House in addition to enslaving millions of people around the World. However to be positive.

Ding dong the witch is dead. Charles is the new queen, Camilla is the new queens consort which means transvestite.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-09-2022 17:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:How soon you forget that her family torched the White House

Liz was not her family (other people).
You are not the White House.

Liz did not torch the White House. I'm trying to find out what Liz ever did to you?

Swan wrote: ... in addition to enslaving millions of people around the World.

How did Liz find the time to do this? Did she take over Parliament?

.
12-09-2022 17:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:How soon you forget that her family torched the White House

Liz was not her family (other people).
You are not the White House.

Liz did not torch the White House. I'm trying to find out what Liz ever did to you?

Swan wrote: ... in addition to enslaving millions of people around the World.

How did Liz find the time to do this? Did she take over Parliament?

.


The witch ordered the british secret service to murder Diana.

Besides I enjoy triggering woken twat liberals like you.

PS. Hitler never did anything to me either you little twat, so if I say f-uck Hitler will you ask me what Hitler ever did to me.

LOL Go cash your government welfare check


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 12-09-2022 17:57
12-09-2022 18:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote: [Queen Elizabeth] ordered the british secret service to murder Diana.

The paparazzi moonlight as British Secret Service?

How did Liz issue the order? ... via secret decoder rings?

Swan wrote:Besides I enjoy wiggling tokens at libertarians like you.

Now is the time to jump in on crypto, that's for sure.

Swan wrote: PS. Hitler never drank capuccino in Italian restaurants with oriental women either you little twat, so if I say "rolly-poly fish heads" will you ask me whether I want my soup served hot?

I might very well do that; I'll keep my options open.

.
12-09-2022 19:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: [Queen Elizabeth] ordered the british secret service to murder Diana.

The paparazzi moonlight as British Secret Service?

How did Liz issue the order? ... via secret decoder rings?

Swan wrote:Besides I enjoy wiggling tokens at libertarians like you.

Now is the time to jump in on crypto, that's for sure.

Swan wrote: PS. Hitler never drank capuccino in Italian restaurants with oriental women either you little twat, so if I say "rolly-poly fish heads" will you ask me whether I want my soup served hot?

I might very well do that; I'll keep my options open.

.


Yes indeed the british secret service pretended to be whatever was needed to kill Diana.

You silly girl

Seriously though, why are you so TRIGGERED


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 12-09-2022 19:21
12-09-2022 19:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:Yes indeed the british secret service pretended to be whatever was needed to kill Diana.

Wouldn't the British secret service therefore "pretend" to be competent and execute the murder in an assured manner rather than perform an extemporaneous slapstick comedy act that would require them to get very lucky?

Swan wrote:Seriously though, why are your drinks always JIGGERED

Hey, what can I say? I like consistency.
12-09-2022 20:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Yes indeed the british secret service pretended to be whatever was needed to kill Diana.

Wouldn't the British secret service therefore "pretend" to be competent and execute the murder in an assured manner rather than perform an extemporaneous slapstick comedy act that would require them to get very lucky?

Swan wrote:Seriously though, why are your drinks always JIGGERED

Hey, what can I say? I like consistency.


The british secret service did execute a competent murder plan which was to make the murder look like an accident so that morons like you would not know that she was executed by the royal family.

You might really consider having that beer now and shutting your sewer trap


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-09-2022 21:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:The british secret service did execute a competent murder plan

No they did not. It is easier to believe that the British Secret Service did not execute any murder plan than it is to believe that the British Secret Service executed such farcical buffoonery and nonetheless got lucky beyond belief.

Swan wrote: ... which was to make the murder look like an accident

Why would any rational adult believe that Diana's death wasn't an accident?

What did Liz ever do to you?

Why do you refer to a 17-year-old woman as a "baby."

.
12-09-2022 22:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The british secret service did execute a competent murder plan

No they did not. It is easier to believe that the British Secret Service did not execute any murder plan than it is to believe that the British Secret Service executed such farcical buffoonery and nonetheless got lucky beyond belief.

Swan wrote: ... which was to make the murder look like an accident

Why would any rational adult believe that Diana's death wasn't an accident?

What did Liz ever do to you?

Why do you refer to a 17-year-old woman as a "baby."

.


The british secret service did execute a competent murder plan which was to make the murder look like an accident so that morons like you would not know that she was executed by the royal family.

The fact is that I can say whatever I choose and you are powerless to stop me.

But please keep stomping your feet like the spoiled commie that you are

PS. Ding dong the witch is dead


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-09-2022 22:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:The british secret service did execute a competent murder plan

... then your definition of "competent" is "incompetent."

Swan wrote:The fact is that I can say whatever I choose and you are powerless to stop me.

... then why do you say absolutely everything that I manipulate you into saying?

Swan wrote:PS. Ding dong the witch is dead

What did Liz ever do to you?
12-09-2022 22:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The british secret service did execute a competent murder plan

... then your definition of "competent" is "incompetent."

Swan wrote:The fact is that I can say whatever I choose and you are powerless to stop me.

... then why do you say absolutely everything that I manipulate you into saying?

Swan wrote:PS. Ding dong the witch is dead

What did Liz ever do to you?


The british secret service did execute a competent murder plan which was to make the murder look like an accident so that morons like you would not know that she was executed by the royal family.

The fact is that I can say whatever I choose and you are powerless to stop me.

But please keep stomping your feet like the spoiled commie that you are

PS. Ding dong the witch is dead


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-09-2022 23:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
duncan61 wrote:
Diana was assassinated under the order of the Queen. Diana intended to take both boys to live with Dodi in jolly old Arab land. Not acceptable.

Who was the assassin????!? Why do it in France????!? Why wreck a car?????!?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-09-2022 23:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:And yet you pledge your allegiance to a sadistic amoral lizard skinned Mother killer. Actually the real reason is simpler as Diana's fiancé's family was worth twice what the entire royal inbred family was worth which would have allowed Diana to pursue her political agenda's which would as you say have included proving that charlie was an incompetent gay father who played with his son's in the shower. Furthermore there is no real evidence that camilla is actually a female and not a transvestite. So the new queen is actually charles.


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Meet me at the Irish pub for free brews

What did Liz ever do to you? Did she order the FBI to snub you? What?


How soon you forget that her family torched the White House

She never torched the White House.
Swan wrote:
in addition to enslaving millions of people around the World.

Slavery is illegal anywhere in the British empire.
Swan wrote:
However to be positive.

Your hatred and gaslighting is not positive.
Swan wrote:
Ding dong the witch is dead. Charles is the new queen, Camilla is the new queens consort which means transvestite.

Gaslighting.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-09-2022 23:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: [Queen Elizabeth] ordered the british secret service to murder Diana.

The paparazzi moonlight as British Secret Service?

How did Liz issue the order? ... via secret decoder rings?

Swan wrote:Besides I enjoy wiggling tokens at libertarians like you.

Now is the time to jump in on crypto, that's for sure.

Swan wrote: PS. Hitler never drank capuccino in Italian restaurants with oriental women either you little twat, so if I say "rolly-poly fish heads" will you ask me whether I want my soup served hot?

I might very well do that; I'll keep my options open.

.


Yes indeed the british secret service pretended to be whatever was needed to kill Diana.

You silly girl

Seriously though, why are you so TRIGGERED

Redefinition fallacy (void<->triggered, paparazzi<->British secret service). Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-09-2022 23:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Diana was assassinated under the order of the Queen. Diana intended to take both boys to live with Dodi in jolly old Arab land. Not acceptable.

Who was the assassin????!? Why do it in France????!? Why wreck a car?????!?


https://archive.siasat.com/news/british-royalty-killed-princess-diana-confession-secret-agent-mi5-1204566/

London: An 80-year-old retired MI5 agent, John Hopkins, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was released from hospital in London on Wednesday and told he has weeks to live. Hopkins claims to have been involved in 23 assassinations for the British intelligence agency between 1973 and 1999, including Princess Diana.

Mr. Hopkins, who worked for M15 for 38 years as an operative, claims he was often used as a hitman by the agency, to discreetly assassinate individuals considered a threat to the domestic security of the United Kingdom.

Trained as both a mechanical engineer and munitions expert, Mr. Hopkins claims he also has extensive experience of less conventional methods of inflicting death and destruction, including chemicals and poisons.

The 80-year-old British man claims he was involved with MI5 assassinations between June 1973 and December 1999, during a period he says "the MI5 operated with less external oversight." Hopkins says he was part of a cell of seven operatives who were trusted to carry out political assassinations across the UK. Most victims were politicians, activists, journalists and union leaders.
Mr. Hopkins says Princess Diana is unique among his victims, as she is the only female he ever assassinated, as well as the only Royal. She is also the only victim that the Royal Family themselves ordered to be taken out.

He claims to feel "ambivalent" about Princess Diana's death. On the one hand, Diana was "a beautiful, kind-hearted woman" who did not deserve to have her life cut short. But according to Mr. Hopkins, she was also placing the British Crown at risk:

"She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims. My boss told me she had to die – he'd received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I'd never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country."

The next stage of the high-level conspiracy involved the media, under tight Palace control, talking to each other to "square their stories, make sure everybody was on the same page. It was a well run operation."

"British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain," said Mr. Hopkins.
"We got away with murder."

The 80-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he expects to be taken into custody following his admissions, but says "I can't say that I care an awful lot." Hopkins explained that any investigation into the affair would "take forever" and be "very complicated" because there are few written records around secret MI5 activities and "most of my colleagues are already dead".

The most important witness in the case, Mr. Hopkin's boss, died of a heart attack in "the early 2000s" and the alleged ringleader, Prince Philip, "will never be charged with anything, of course"

"If Prince Philip ever let himself be analyzed by a psychiatrist I'm sure he'd be diagnosed a psychopath. He has all the dark triad traits."

Asked why he didn't refuse the job, or expose the plot at the time, he explained "MI5 agents swear allegiance to the Crown, we can't be impartial when it comes to the Royal family. At best I would have been done for treason, at worst Philip would have designed a grisly fate for me."


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-09-2022 02:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Diana was assassinated under the order of the Queen. Diana intended to take both boys to live with Dodi in jolly old Arab land. Not acceptable.

Who was the assassin????!? Why do it in France????!? Why wreck a car?????!?


https://archive.siasat.com/news/british-royalty-killed-princess-diana-confession-secret-agent-mi5-1204566/

London: An 80-year-old retired MI5 agent, John Hopkins, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was released from hospital in London on Wednesday and told he has weeks to live. Hopkins claims to have been involved in 23 assassinations for the British intelligence agency between 1973 and 1999, including Princess Diana.

Mr. Hopkins, who worked for M15 for 38 years as an operative, claims he was often used as a hitman by the agency, to discreetly assassinate individuals considered a threat to the domestic security of the United Kingdom.

Trained as both a mechanical engineer and munitions expert, Mr. Hopkins claims he also has extensive experience of less conventional methods of inflicting death and destruction, including chemicals and poisons.

The 80-year-old British man claims he was involved with MI5 assassinations between June 1973 and December 1999, during a period he says "the MI5 operated with less external oversight." Hopkins says he was part of a cell of seven operatives who were trusted to carry out political assassinations across the UK. Most victims were politicians, activists, journalists and union leaders.
Mr. Hopkins says Princess Diana is unique among his victims, as she is the only female he ever assassinated, as well as the only Royal. She is also the only victim that the Royal Family themselves ordered to be taken out.

He claims to feel "ambivalent" about Princess Diana's death. On the one hand, Diana was "a beautiful, kind-hearted woman" who did not deserve to have her life cut short. But according to Mr. Hopkins, she was also placing the British Crown at risk:

"She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims. My boss told me she had to die – he'd received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I'd never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country."

The next stage of the high-level conspiracy involved the media, under tight Palace control, talking to each other to "square their stories, make sure everybody was on the same page. It was a well run operation."

"British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain," said Mr. Hopkins.
"We got away with murder."

The 80-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he expects to be taken into custody following his admissions, but says "I can't say that I care an awful lot." Hopkins explained that any investigation into the affair would "take forever" and be "very complicated" because there are few written records around secret MI5 activities and "most of my colleagues are already dead".

The most important witness in the case, Mr. Hopkin's boss, died of a heart attack in "the early 2000s" and the alleged ringleader, Prince Philip, "will never be charged with anything, of course"

"If Prince Philip ever let himself be analyzed by a psychiatrist I'm sure he'd be diagnosed a psychopath. He has all the dark triad traits."

Asked why he didn't refuse the job, or expose the plot at the time, he explained "MI5 agents swear allegiance to the Crown, we can't be impartial when it comes to the Royal family. At best I would have been done for treason, at worst Philip would have designed a grisly fate for me."


Did the government send out another memo not to discuss assassination's because when you do more of the truth gets out on a government page that is not designed to handle the TRUTH

I mean we wouldn't want to pester charles and his transvestite camilla


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 13-09-2022 02:24
13-09-2022 19:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Diana was assassinated under the order of the Queen. Diana intended to take both boys to live with Dodi in jolly old Arab land. Not acceptable.

Who was the assassin????!? Why do it in France????!? Why wreck a car?????!?


https://archive.siasat.com/news/british-royalty-killed-princess-diana-confession-secret-agent-mi5-1204566/

London: An 80-year-old retired MI5 agent, John Hopkins, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was released from hospital in London on Wednesday and told he has weeks to live. Hopkins claims to have been involved in 23 assassinations for the British intelligence agency between 1973 and 1999, including Princess Diana.

Mr. Hopkins, who worked for M15 for 38 years as an operative, claims he was often used as a hitman by the agency, to discreetly assassinate individuals considered a threat to the domestic security of the United Kingdom.

Trained as both a mechanical engineer and munitions expert, Mr. Hopkins claims he also has extensive experience of less conventional methods of inflicting death and destruction, including chemicals and poisons.

The 80-year-old British man claims he was involved with MI5 assassinations between June 1973 and December 1999, during a period he says "the MI5 operated with less external oversight." Hopkins says he was part of a cell of seven operatives who were trusted to carry out political assassinations across the UK. Most victims were politicians, activists, journalists and union leaders.
Mr. Hopkins says Princess Diana is unique among his victims, as she is the only female he ever assassinated, as well as the only Royal. She is also the only victim that the Royal Family themselves ordered to be taken out.

He claims to feel "ambivalent" about Princess Diana's death. On the one hand, Diana was "a beautiful, kind-hearted woman" who did not deserve to have her life cut short. But according to Mr. Hopkins, she was also placing the British Crown at risk:

"She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims. My boss told me she had to die – he'd received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I'd never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country."

The next stage of the high-level conspiracy involved the media, under tight Palace control, talking to each other to "square their stories, make sure everybody was on the same page. It was a well run operation."

"British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain," said Mr. Hopkins.
"We got away with murder."

The 80-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he expects to be taken into custody following his admissions, but says "I can't say that I care an awful lot." Hopkins explained that any investigation into the affair would "take forever" and be "very complicated" because there are few written records around secret MI5 activities and "most of my colleagues are already dead".

The most important witness in the case, Mr. Hopkin's boss, died of a heart attack in "the early 2000s" and the alleged ringleader, Prince Philip, "will never be charged with anything, of course"

"If Prince Philip ever let himself be analyzed by a psychiatrist I'm sure he'd be diagnosed a psychopath. He has all the dark triad traits."

Asked why he didn't refuse the job, or expose the plot at the time, he explained "MI5 agents swear allegiance to the Crown, we can't be impartial when it comes to the Royal family. At best I would have been done for treason, at worst Philip would have designed a grisly fate for me."


Did the government send out another memo not to discuss assassination's because when you do more of the truth gets out on a government page that is not designed to handle the TRUTH

I mean we wouldn't want to pester charles and his transvestite Camilla


Freedom and tranquility can be found in the truth, at least for an honest man.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-09-2022 21:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Diana was assassinated under the order of the Queen. Diana intended to take both boys to live with Dodi in jolly old Arab land. Not acceptable.

Who was the assassin????!? Why do it in France????!? Why wreck a car?????!?


https://archive.siasat.com/news/british-royalty-killed-princess-diana-confession-secret-agent-mi5-1204566/

London: An 80-year-old retired MI5 agent, John Hopkins, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was released from hospital in London on Wednesday and told he has weeks to live. Hopkins claims to have been involved in 23 assassinations for the British intelligence agency between 1973 and 1999, including Princess Diana.

Mr. Hopkins, who worked for M15 for 38 years as an operative, claims he was often used as a hitman by the agency, to discreetly assassinate individuals considered a threat to the domestic security of the United Kingdom.

Trained as both a mechanical engineer and munitions expert, Mr. Hopkins claims he also has extensive experience of less conventional methods of inflicting death and destruction, including chemicals and poisons.

The 80-year-old British man claims he was involved with MI5 assassinations between June 1973 and December 1999, during a period he says "the MI5 operated with less external oversight." Hopkins says he was part of a cell of seven operatives who were trusted to carry out political assassinations across the UK. Most victims were politicians, activists, journalists and union leaders.
Mr. Hopkins says Princess Diana is unique among his victims, as she is the only female he ever assassinated, as well as the only Royal. She is also the only victim that the Royal Family themselves ordered to be taken out.

He claims to feel "ambivalent" about Princess Diana's death. On the one hand, Diana was "a beautiful, kind-hearted woman" who did not deserve to have her life cut short. But according to Mr. Hopkins, she was also placing the British Crown at risk:

"She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims. My boss told me she had to die – he'd received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I'd never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country."

The next stage of the high-level conspiracy involved the media, under tight Palace control, talking to each other to "square their stories, make sure everybody was on the same page. It was a well run operation."

"British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain," said Mr. Hopkins.
"We got away with murder."

The 80-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he expects to be taken into custody following his admissions, but says "I can't say that I care an awful lot." Hopkins explained that any investigation into the affair would "take forever" and be "very complicated" because there are few written records around secret MI5 activities and "most of my colleagues are already dead".

The most important witness in the case, Mr. Hopkin's boss, died of a heart attack in "the early 2000s" and the alleged ringleader, Prince Philip, "will never be charged with anything, of course"

"If Prince Philip ever let himself be analyzed by a psychiatrist I'm sure he'd be diagnosed a psychopath. He has all the dark triad traits."

Asked why he didn't refuse the job, or expose the plot at the time, he explained "MI5 agents swear allegiance to the Crown, we can't be impartial when it comes to the Royal family. At best I would have been done for treason, at worst Philip would have designed a grisly fate for me."

No such person.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-09-2022 23:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Diana was assassinated under the order of the Queen. Diana intended to take both boys to live with Dodi in jolly old Arab land. Not acceptable.

Who was the assassin????!? Why do it in France????!? Why wreck a car?????!?


https://archive.siasat.com/news/british-royalty-killed-princess-diana-confession-secret-agent-mi5-1204566/

London: An 80-year-old retired MI5 agent, John Hopkins, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was released from hospital in London on Wednesday and told he has weeks to live. Hopkins claims to have been involved in 23 assassinations for the British intelligence agency between 1973 and 1999, including Princess Diana.

Mr. Hopkins, who worked for M15 for 38 years as an operative, claims he was often used as a hitman by the agency, to discreetly assassinate individuals considered a threat to the domestic security of the United Kingdom.

Trained as both a mechanical engineer and munitions expert, Mr. Hopkins claims he also has extensive experience of less conventional methods of inflicting death and destruction, including chemicals and poisons.

The 80-year-old British man claims he was involved with MI5 assassinations between June 1973 and December 1999, during a period he says "the MI5 operated with less external oversight." Hopkins says he was part of a cell of seven operatives who were trusted to carry out political assassinations across the UK. Most victims were politicians, activists, journalists and union leaders.
Mr. Hopkins says Princess Diana is unique among his victims, as she is the only female he ever assassinated, as well as the only Royal. She is also the only victim that the Royal Family themselves ordered to be taken out.

He claims to feel "ambivalent" about Princess Diana's death. On the one hand, Diana was "a beautiful, kind-hearted woman" who did not deserve to have her life cut short. But according to Mr. Hopkins, she was also placing the British Crown at risk:

"She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims. My boss told me she had to die – he'd received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I'd never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country."

The next stage of the high-level conspiracy involved the media, under tight Palace control, talking to each other to "square their stories, make sure everybody was on the same page. It was a well run operation."

"British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain," said Mr. Hopkins.
"We got away with murder."

The 80-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he expects to be taken into custody following his admissions, but says "I can't say that I care an awful lot." Hopkins explained that any investigation into the affair would "take forever" and be "very complicated" because there are few written records around secret MI5 activities and "most of my colleagues are already dead".

The most important witness in the case, Mr. Hopkin's boss, died of a heart attack in "the early 2000s" and the alleged ringleader, Prince Philip, "will never be charged with anything, of course"

"If Prince Philip ever let himself be analyzed by a psychiatrist I'm sure he'd be diagnosed a psychopath. He has all the dark triad traits."

Asked why he didn't refuse the job, or expose the plot at the time, he explained "MI5 agents swear allegiance to the Crown, we can't be impartial when it comes to the Royal family. At best I would have been done for treason, at worst Philip would have designed a grisly fate for me."

No such person.


Wrong again dickface

This is John Hopkins the retired MI5 agent



Were you born this stupid or did the government teach you your stupidity?

Try try again


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 13-09-2022 23:15
14-09-2022 00:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Diana was assassinated under the order of the Queen. Diana intended to take both boys to live with Dodi in jolly old Arab land. Not acceptable.

Who was the assassin????!? Why do it in France????!? Why wreck a car?????!?


https://archive.siasat.com/news/british-royalty-killed-princess-diana-confession-secret-agent-mi5-1204566/

London: An 80-year-old retired MI5 agent, John Hopkins, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was released from hospital in London on Wednesday and told he has weeks to live. Hopkins claims to have been involved in 23 assassinations for the British intelligence agency between 1973 and 1999, including Princess Diana.

Mr. Hopkins, who worked for M15 for 38 years as an operative, claims he was often used as a hitman by the agency, to discreetly assassinate individuals considered a threat to the domestic security of the United Kingdom.

Trained as both a mechanical engineer and munitions expert, Mr. Hopkins claims he also has extensive experience of less conventional methods of inflicting death and destruction, including chemicals and poisons.

The 80-year-old British man claims he was involved with MI5 assassinations between June 1973 and December 1999, during a period he says "the MI5 operated with less external oversight." Hopkins says he was part of a cell of seven operatives who were trusted to carry out political assassinations across the UK. Most victims were politicians, activists, journalists and union leaders.
Mr. Hopkins says Princess Diana is unique among his victims, as she is the only female he ever assassinated, as well as the only Royal. She is also the only victim that the Royal Family themselves ordered to be taken out.

He claims to feel "ambivalent" about Princess Diana's death. On the one hand, Diana was "a beautiful, kind-hearted woman" who did not deserve to have her life cut short. But according to Mr. Hopkins, she was also placing the British Crown at risk:

"She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims. My boss told me she had to die – he'd received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I'd never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country."

The next stage of the high-level conspiracy involved the media, under tight Palace control, talking to each other to "square their stories, make sure everybody was on the same page. It was a well run operation."

"British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain," said Mr. Hopkins.
"We got away with murder."

The 80-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he expects to be taken into custody following his admissions, but says "I can't say that I care an awful lot." Hopkins explained that any investigation into the affair would "take forever" and be "very complicated" because there are few written records around secret MI5 activities and "most of my colleagues are already dead".

The most important witness in the case, Mr. Hopkin's boss, died of a heart attack in "the early 2000s" and the alleged ringleader, Prince Philip, "will never be charged with anything, of course"

"If Prince Philip ever let himself be analyzed by a psychiatrist I'm sure he'd be diagnosed a psychopath. He has all the dark triad traits."

Asked why he didn't refuse the job, or expose the plot at the time, he explained "MI5 agents swear allegiance to the Crown, we can't be impartial when it comes to the Royal family. At best I would have been done for treason, at worst Philip would have designed a grisly fate for me."

No such person.


Wrong again dickface

This is John Hopkins the retired MI5 agent



Were you born this stupid or did the government teach you your stupidity?

Try try again

Nope. This is a picture of a guy in Australia. His name wasn't even John.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 14-09-2022 00:02
14-09-2022 00:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Diana was assassinated under the order of the Queen. Diana intended to take both boys to live with Dodi in jolly old Arab land. Not acceptable.

Who was the assassin????!? Why do it in France????!? Why wreck a car?????!?


https://archive.siasat.com/news/british-royalty-killed-princess-diana-confession-secret-agent-mi5-1204566/

London: An 80-year-old retired MI5 agent, John Hopkins, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was released from hospital in London on Wednesday and told he has weeks to live. Hopkins claims to have been involved in 23 assassinations for the British intelligence agency between 1973 and 1999, including Princess Diana.

Mr. Hopkins, who worked for M15 for 38 years as an operative, claims he was often used as a hitman by the agency, to discreetly assassinate individuals considered a threat to the domestic security of the United Kingdom.

Trained as both a mechanical engineer and munitions expert, Mr. Hopkins claims he also has extensive experience of less conventional methods of inflicting death and destruction, including chemicals and poisons.

The 80-year-old British man claims he was involved with MI5 assassinations between June 1973 and December 1999, during a period he says "the MI5 operated with less external oversight." Hopkins says he was part of a cell of seven operatives who were trusted to carry out political assassinations across the UK. Most victims were politicians, activists, journalists and union leaders.
Mr. Hopkins says Princess Diana is unique among his victims, as she is the only female he ever assassinated, as well as the only Royal. She is also the only victim that the Royal Family themselves ordered to be taken out.

He claims to feel "ambivalent" about Princess Diana's death. On the one hand, Diana was "a beautiful, kind-hearted woman" who did not deserve to have her life cut short. But according to Mr. Hopkins, she was also placing the British Crown at risk:

"She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims. My boss told me she had to die – he'd received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I'd never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country."

The next stage of the high-level conspiracy involved the media, under tight Palace control, talking to each other to "square their stories, make sure everybody was on the same page. It was a well run operation."

"British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain," said Mr. Hopkins.
"We got away with murder."

The 80-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he expects to be taken into custody following his admissions, but says "I can't say that I care an awful lot." Hopkins explained that any investigation into the affair would "take forever" and be "very complicated" because there are few written records around secret MI5 activities and "most of my colleagues are already dead".

The most important witness in the case, Mr. Hopkin's boss, died of a heart attack in "the early 2000s" and the alleged ringleader, Prince Philip, "will never be charged with anything, of course"

"If Prince Philip ever let himself be analyzed by a psychiatrist I'm sure he'd be diagnosed a psychopath. He has all the dark triad traits."

Asked why he didn't refuse the job, or expose the plot at the time, he explained "MI5 agents swear allegiance to the Crown, we can't be impartial when it comes to the Royal family. At best I would have been done for treason, at worst Philip would have designed a grisly fate for me."

No such person.


Wrong again dickface

This is John Hopkins the retired MI5 agent



Were you born this stupid or did the government teach you your stupidity?

Try try again

Nope. This is a picture of a guy in Australia. His name wasn't even John.


LOL you are a sad sack of shit that believes whatever they tell you. I bet you are wearing a mask right now because falsy said that if you take it off you will die. Oswald killed JFK on his own as well, because the car was never even examined for multiple caliber bullet holes proving Oswald did not act alone. The government owns your entire life, they control your words and even thoughts. Technically you are already dead. I pity people like you, and really do not care what you think of me because I am free to do and say as I choose. See how long you live if you try that


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-09-2022 23:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Diana was assassinated under the order of the Queen. Diana intended to take both boys to live with Dodi in jolly old Arab land. Not acceptable.

Who was the assassin????!? Why do it in France????!? Why wreck a car?????!?


https://archive.siasat.com/news/british-royalty-killed-princess-diana-confession-secret-agent-mi5-1204566/

London: An 80-year-old retired MI5 agent, John Hopkins, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was released from hospital in London on Wednesday and told he has weeks to live. Hopkins claims to have been involved in 23 assassinations for the British intelligence agency between 1973 and 1999, including Princess Diana.

Mr. Hopkins, who worked for M15 for 38 years as an operative, claims he was often used as a hitman by the agency, to discreetly assassinate individuals considered a threat to the domestic security of the United Kingdom.

Trained as both a mechanical engineer and munitions expert, Mr. Hopkins claims he also has extensive experience of less conventional methods of inflicting death and destruction, including chemicals and poisons.

The 80-year-old British man claims he was involved with MI5 assassinations between June 1973 and December 1999, during a period he says "the MI5 operated with less external oversight." Hopkins says he was part of a cell of seven operatives who were trusted to carry out political assassinations across the UK. Most victims were politicians, activists, journalists and union leaders.
Mr. Hopkins says Princess Diana is unique among his victims, as she is the only female he ever assassinated, as well as the only Royal. She is also the only victim that the Royal Family themselves ordered to be taken out.

He claims to feel "ambivalent" about Princess Diana's death. On the one hand, Diana was "a beautiful, kind-hearted woman" who did not deserve to have her life cut short. But according to Mr. Hopkins, she was also placing the British Crown at risk:

"She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims. My boss told me she had to die – he'd received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I'd never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country."

The next stage of the high-level conspiracy involved the media, under tight Palace control, talking to each other to "square their stories, make sure everybody was on the same page. It was a well run operation."

"British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain," said Mr. Hopkins.
"We got away with murder."

The 80-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he expects to be taken into custody following his admissions, but says "I can't say that I care an awful lot." Hopkins explained that any investigation into the affair would "take forever" and be "very complicated" because there are few written records around secret MI5 activities and "most of my colleagues are already dead".

The most important witness in the case, Mr. Hopkin's boss, died of a heart attack in "the early 2000s" and the alleged ringleader, Prince Philip, "will never be charged with anything, of course"

"If Prince Philip ever let himself be analyzed by a psychiatrist I'm sure he'd be diagnosed a psychopath. He has all the dark triad traits."

Asked why he didn't refuse the job, or expose the plot at the time, he explained "MI5 agents swear allegiance to the Crown, we can't be impartial when it comes to the Royal family. At best I would have been done for treason, at worst Philip would have designed a grisly fate for me."

No such person.


Wrong again dickface

This is John Hopkins the retired MI5 agent



Were you born this stupid or did the government teach you your stupidity?

Try try again

Nope. This is a picture of a guy in Australia. His name wasn't even John.


LOL you are a sad sack of shit that believes whatever they tell you.

Who is 'they'?????!?
Swan wrote:
I bet you are wearing a mask right now because falsy said that if you take it off you will die.

Do you really believe that?????!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Swan wrote:
Oswald killed JFK on his own as well, because the car was never even examined for multiple caliber bullet holes proving Oswald did not act alone.

He acted alone. The car was examined.
Swan wrote:
The government owns your entire life, they control your words and even thoughts.

It is YOU quoting 'government authority', idiot.
Swan wrote:
Technically you are already dead. I pity people like you, and really do not care what you think of me because I am free to do and say as I choose. See how long you live if you try that

You are free to quote made up shit, just like you've been doing. Won't work though.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-09-2022 23:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Diana was assassinated under the order of the Queen. Diana intended to take both boys to live with Dodi in jolly old Arab land. Not acceptable.

Who was the assassin????!? Why do it in France????!? Why wreck a car?????!?


https://archive.siasat.com/news/british-royalty-killed-princess-diana-confession-secret-agent-mi5-1204566/

London: An 80-year-old retired MI5 agent, John Hopkins, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was released from hospital in London on Wednesday and told he has weeks to live. Hopkins claims to have been involved in 23 assassinations for the British intelligence agency between 1973 and 1999, including Princess Diana.

Mr. Hopkins, who worked for M15 for 38 years as an operative, claims he was often used as a hitman by the agency, to discreetly assassinate individuals considered a threat to the domestic security of the United Kingdom.

Trained as both a mechanical engineer and munitions expert, Mr. Hopkins claims he also has extensive experience of less conventional methods of inflicting death and destruction, including chemicals and poisons.

The 80-year-old British man claims he was involved with MI5 assassinations between June 1973 and December 1999, during a period he says "the MI5 operated with less external oversight." Hopkins says he was part of a cell of seven operatives who were trusted to carry out political assassinations across the UK. Most victims were politicians, activists, journalists and union leaders.
Mr. Hopkins says Princess Diana is unique among his victims, as she is the only female he ever assassinated, as well as the only Royal. She is also the only victim that the Royal Family themselves ordered to be taken out.

He claims to feel "ambivalent" about Princess Diana's death. On the one hand, Diana was "a beautiful, kind-hearted woman" who did not deserve to have her life cut short. But according to Mr. Hopkins, she was also placing the British Crown at risk:

"She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims. My boss told me she had to die – he'd received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I'd never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country."

The next stage of the high-level conspiracy involved the media, under tight Palace control, talking to each other to "square their stories, make sure everybody was on the same page. It was a well run operation."

"British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain," said Mr. Hopkins.
"We got away with murder."

The 80-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he expects to be taken into custody following his admissions, but says "I can't say that I care an awful lot." Hopkins explained that any investigation into the affair would "take forever" and be "very complicated" because there are few written records around secret MI5 activities and "most of my colleagues are already dead".

The most important witness in the case, Mr. Hopkin's boss, died of a heart attack in "the early 2000s" and the alleged ringleader, Prince Philip, "will never be charged with anything, of course"

"If Prince Philip ever let himself be analyzed by a psychiatrist I'm sure he'd be diagnosed a psychopath. He has all the dark triad traits."

Asked why he didn't refuse the job, or expose the plot at the time, he explained "MI5 agents swear allegiance to the Crown, we can't be impartial when it comes to the Royal family. At best I would have been done for treason, at worst Philip would have designed a grisly fate for me."

No such person.


Wrong again dickface

This is John Hopkins the retired MI5 agent



Were you born this stupid or did the government teach you your stupidity?

Try try again

Nope. This is a picture of a guy in Australia. His name wasn't even John.


LOL you are a sad sack of shit that believes whatever they tell you.

Who is 'they'?????!?
Swan wrote:
I bet you are wearing a mask right now because falsy said that if you take it off you will die.

Do you really believe that?????!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Swan wrote:
Oswald killed JFK on his own as well, because the car was never even examined for multiple caliber bullet holes proving Oswald did not act alone.

He acted alone. The car was examined.
Swan wrote:
The government owns your entire life, they control your words and even thoughts.

It is YOU quoting 'government authority', idiot.
Swan wrote:
Technically you are already dead. I pity people like you, and really do not care what you think of me because I am free to do and say as I choose. See how long you live if you try that

You are free to quote made up shit, just like you've been doing. Won't work though.


Trump still has all the JFK files.

CIAO


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2022 00:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Trump still has all the JFK files.

CIAO

What JFK files????????!? Void argument fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 15-09-2022 00:33
15-09-2022 00:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Trump still has all the JFK files.

CIAO

What JFK files????????!? Void argument fallacy.


These JFK files.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/oliver-stone-biden-trump-jfk-assassination-records-column-1235045794/

Let me know if you get tired of embarrassing yourself

The 1992 legislation decreed that everything would be declassified by Oct. 26, 2017. On that day, President Trump was visited by the CIA and FBI. He was the only person allowed by law to further delay the process. He did so, twice. First, a six-month delay on the grounds the agencies had "insufficient time" to finish the job required by the JFK Records Act. In April of 2018, he granted a three-year delay.

President Trump also added a layer of bureaucracy to the law which is not there: The National Archives was never foreseen as an arbiter of what should be withheld or released. Yet, agencies apparently continue to make postponement requests to the archivist, even after President Trump's arbitrary three-year "extension."

The JFK Records Act also stated that if any record was still being withheld in 2017, the president had to state, in writing, the reasons why. That did not happen.

Most people thought that Biden would break with Trump and declassify everything immediately on the due date of Oct. 26. He didn't. He has now given the CIA and FBI until Dec. 15, 2022, to comply with the law. Between Trump and Biden, the total delay will be more than five years. In other words, the public will have waited 59 years since Kennedy's assassination for the declassification of the last of the JFK records.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2022 02:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Trump still has all the JFK files.

CIAO

What JFK files????????!? Void argument fallacy.


These JFK files.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/oliver-stone-biden-trump-jfk-assassination-records-column-1235045794/

What JFK files????????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Let me know if you get tired of embarrassing yourself

Seems to be YOUR problem.
Swan wrote:
The 1992 legislation decreed that everything would be declassified by Oct. 26, 2017. On that day, President Trump was visited by the CIA and FBI. He was the only person allowed by law to further delay the process. He did so, twice. First, a six-month delay on the grounds the agencies had "insufficient time" to finish the job required by the JFK Records Act. In April of 2018, he granted a three-year delay.

President Trump also added a layer of bureaucracy to the law which is not there: The National Archives was never foreseen as an arbiter of what should be withheld or released. Yet, agencies apparently continue to make postponement requests to the archivist, even after President Trump's arbitrary three-year "extension."

The JFK Records Act also stated that if any record was still being withheld in 2017, the president had to state, in writing, the reasons why. That did not happen.

Most people thought that Biden would break with Trump and declassify everything immediately on the due date of Oct. 26. He didn't. He has now given the CIA and FBI until Dec. 15, 2022, to comply with the law. Between Trump and Biden, the total delay will be more than five years. In other words, the public will have waited 59 years since Kennedy's assassination for the declassification of the last of the JFK records.


What JFK files???????!?
Why are you making an issue out of nothing?


Oh...that's right. You like to troll.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 15-09-2022 02:14
15-09-2022 03:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Trump still has all the JFK files.

CIAO

What JFK files????????!? Void argument fallacy.


These JFK files.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/oliver-stone-biden-trump-jfk-assassination-records-column-1235045794/

What JFK files????????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Let me know if you get tired of embarrassing yourself

Seems to be YOUR problem.
Swan wrote:
The 1992 legislation decreed that everything would be declassified by Oct. 26, 2017. On that day, President Trump was visited by the CIA and FBI. He was the only person allowed by law to further delay the process. He did so, twice. First, a six-month delay on the grounds the agencies had "insufficient time" to finish the job required by the JFK Records Act. In April of 2018, he granted a three-year delay.

President Trump also added a layer of bureaucracy to the law which is not there: The National Archives was never foreseen as an arbiter of what should be withheld or released. Yet, agencies apparently continue to make postponement requests to the archivist, even after President Trump's arbitrary three-year "extension."

The JFK Records Act also stated that if any record was still being withheld in 2017, the president had to state, in writing, the reasons why. That did not happen.

Most people thought that Biden would break with Trump and declassify everything immediately on the due date of Oct. 26. He didn't. He has now given the CIA and FBI until Dec. 15, 2022, to comply with the law. Between Trump and Biden, the total delay will be more than five years. In other words, the public will have waited 59 years since Kennedy's assassination for the declassification of the last of the JFK records.


What JFK files???????!?
Why are you making an issue out of nothing?


Oh...that's right. You like to troll.


Ya know, you are really cute when you get really frustrated and TRIGGERED




This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 15-09-2022 03:37
15-09-2022 05:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:Ya know, you are really cute when you get really frustrated and TRIGGERED

Why did you HATE Liz and why do you HATE Camila?
Attached image:


Edited on 15-09-2022 05:00
15-09-2022 05:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Ya know, you are really cute when you get really frustrated and TRIGGERED

Why did you HATE Liz and why do you HATE Camila?


Because I treasure life.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2022 06:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Why did you HATE Liz and why do you HATE Camila?
Because I treasure life.

Well OK then.
15-09-2022 09:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19283)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Trump still has all the JFK files.

CIAO

What JFK files????????!? Void argument fallacy.


These JFK files.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/oliver-stone-biden-trump-jfk-assassination-records-column-1235045794/

What JFK files????????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Let me know if you get tired of embarrassing yourself

Seems to be YOUR problem.
Swan wrote:
The 1992 legislation decreed that everything would be declassified by Oct. 26, 2017. On that day, President Trump was visited by the CIA and FBI. He was the only person allowed by law to further delay the process. He did so, twice. First, a six-month delay on the grounds the agencies had "insufficient time" to finish the job required by the JFK Records Act. In April of 2018, he granted a three-year delay.

President Trump also added a layer of bureaucracy to the law which is not there: The National Archives was never foreseen as an arbiter of what should be withheld or released. Yet, agencies apparently continue to make postponement requests to the archivist, even after President Trump's arbitrary three-year "extension."

The JFK Records Act also stated that if any record was still being withheld in 2017, the president had to state, in writing, the reasons why. That did not happen.

Most people thought that Biden would break with Trump and declassify everything immediately on the due date of Oct. 26. He didn't. He has now given the CIA and FBI until Dec. 15, 2022, to comply with the law. Between Trump and Biden, the total delay will be more than five years. In other words, the public will have waited 59 years since Kennedy's assassination for the declassification of the last of the JFK records.


What JFK files???????!?
Why are you making an issue out of nothing?


Oh...that's right. You like to troll.


Ya know, you are really cute when you get really frustrated and TRIGGERED

Assumption of victory fallacy. Gaslighting. No argument presented. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-09-2022 13:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Trump still has all the JFK files.

CIAO

What JFK files????????!? Void argument fallacy.


These JFK files.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/oliver-stone-biden-trump-jfk-assassination-records-column-1235045794/

What JFK files????????!? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Let me know if you get tired of embarrassing yourself

Seems to be YOUR problem.
Swan wrote:
The 1992 legislation decreed that everything would be declassified by Oct. 26, 2017. On that day, President Trump was visited by the CIA and FBI. He was the only person allowed by law to further delay the process. He did so, twice. First, a six-month delay on the grounds the agencies had "insufficient time" to finish the job required by the JFK Records Act. In April of 2018, he granted a three-year delay.

President Trump also added a layer of bureaucracy to the law which is not there: The National Archives was never foreseen as an arbiter of what should be withheld or released. Yet, agencies apparently continue to make postponement requests to the archivist, even after President Trump's arbitrary three-year "extension."

The JFK Records Act also stated that if any record was still being withheld in 2017, the president had to state, in writing, the reasons why. That did not happen.

Most people thought that Biden would break with Trump and declassify everything immediately on the due date of Oct. 26. He didn't. He has now given the CIA and FBI until Dec. 15, 2022, to comply with the law. Between Trump and Biden, the total delay will be more than five years. In other words, the public will have waited 59 years since Kennedy's assassination for the declassification of the last of the JFK records.


What JFK files???????!?
Why are you making an issue out of nothing?


Oh...that's right. You like to troll.


Ya know, you are really cute when you get really frustrated and TRIGGERED

Assumption of victory fallacy. Gaslighting. No argument presented. Trolling.


Is that all you have?

Trump has the JFK files that show EXACTLY what Bush did and failed to do as the current CIA chief. And the FBI is scared shitless because they were complicit in looking the other way and letting JFK's brains fly.

Yawning


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 15-09-2022 14:11
15-09-2022 16:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12584)
Swan wrote:... what Bush did and failed to do as the current CIA chief.

Bush is not the current CIA chief.

I believe what you meant to write is "... what Bush did and failed to do as the CIA chief at the time."

Do you really believe that the investigation into the death of JFK includes CIA doings? If so, why do you believe this?

.
Page 2 of 6<1234>>>





Join the debate Ding Dong the Witch is dead. That said queen elizabeth lived long enough to kill Princess Diana first:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Ding Dong the skanky old queen is dead, party at every Irish pub on Earth011-09-2022 19:06
Lizard Liz is dead, London bridge has fallen. Diner in Scotland celebrates with Champagne010-09-2022 14:33
Aesop's Fables - The Troll Who Cried Dead Barrier Reef804-09-2022 00:00
5 Covid 19 vaccinated children dead of liver disease9127-05-2022 23:18
As long as we're talking about scams and climate ...1716-04-2022 20:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact